র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"The whole nation is full of non believers. " Hei said while rubbing his face a bit. "The Japanese, specifically Yasuda used this passage to justify four different military campaigns into the country...but one could hardly say he needs man to do the work for him?" He asked while also joked, smiling a little. "God made a promise, I assume he makes good on those. Yet...maybe there is believers there? Maybe it's just the government that's atheist." Hei frowned. "I'm starting to understand the complexity of this..." He shook his head. "And it's only the first page."

--------------

"My son." Hualing called weakly from her bed, looking at Li Jun with her one eye that she was losing sight in. "I am tired today, please act in my stead."

"I understand mother." Li Jun said with a straight face- his beard growing long.

"Son, shave that bush off of your face...the world must know the blood runs strong, that you are the dragon.." Hualing then cracked a smile. For the pain she had endured during the third invasion, seeing her husband sliced in half and then being defiled by the man who had done it, he had given her the greatest gift she could have ever asked for.

Li Jun scratched it, hating how he felt without it. He merely nodded his head and went to his quarters where he had a battleworn flag of China- the former flag which had stains on it from the man who held it dying with it in his arms. He stared at it for a moment, remembering what he was fighting for and humbling himself before going to the bathroom and getting a pair of scissors, trimming off his beard first and then applying cream, taking a straight edge and shaving it off to reveal his facial features. His sharp jawline with a pointed chin, wide smile with straight teeth and thick lips as well as his lack of stress lines made him, a man of forty two look much younger than he was. His two scars, one touching from the top of his forehead down his left eye and the middle of his face and one lighter one on his forehead. Were it not for the scars, he'd be the spitting image of Yasuda Seiken.

"I am the dragon." Li Jun said to himself in the mirror before dressing himself in his tailored Zhongshan suit- the suit fitting to his large and muscular body. He tied half of his hair into a ponytail and let the rest fall down his shoulders. He walked to his mothers office, seeing a quaint letter on his desk that was unofficially written by someone. He opened the letter, taking out the document which was a request for a meeting in Taiwan, between Japan and China. He opened it, finding merely a stamp of one of the great Japanese houses at the bottom. It wasn't an invasion, no- it only could be a show of support and the jade colored fox head told him what house dare pledged support for the enemy. It was house Kitsune; in a twist of irony, the most sly creature was preforming the most sly feat of betrayal. He flipped over the letter and in a Japanese character wrote "yes" before folding it and putting it into the pile to be sent.

He smiled, knowing this was the first of many. Li Jun knew the houses of Japan like the back of his hand, having prepared to be leader of a land he'd never set foot on. Yet he had dreams- dreams of fire, of conquest and of leading. He knew his birthright was to be the emperor and would do all steps necessary- the first being allies gained. He wondered how aware the Cantenseelan's were of the slaughter of the soldiers in the New World, aimlessly killing men who hadn't fought back. He wondered perhaps what would happen if someone who had been recording it, slid a CD merely under the desk showing what may have happened. So, he played a CD on his computer and saw the flames before grinning, knowing to take this to their meeting they'd be having shortly to discuss the food shipments and progress with technology.

Li Jun continued his work for the day, dealing with the woes and troubles of each province quietly and without a single sign of being stressed. He took one break, going up to the garden of the forbidden city. He merely ate bread and ham, sipping tea and watching people do their things around. Here was where the imperial family loved, seeing red haired beauties around that had survived his fathers invasion. He had eyes like a hawk and could see the looks given, the fear that they still felt at times when looking at him. He then saw one of the red haired guys and squinted, snapping his fingers. "Li Jie!"

"Yes cousin?" Li Jie grumbled out, having been trying to avoid Li Jun.

"You've been back from your studies what- a week? You've yet to say hello!"

"Oh...ehrm, I've just been doing my thing you know." Li Jie awkwardly scratched his face. Mina's brother was slim like she was and not very tall, with a pale white face with a bit of pudge and two bright red eyes.

"Okay well Mina is in Cantenseel."

"Yeah I know."

"What are we going to do with you? You're freshly endowed with knowledge- you're smart, but you're fat." Li Jun squinted.

"Ah fuck here we go." Li Jie said under his breath.

"Zhang's are too few form my liking, even fewer strong. You will be my assistant boy, I will make you strong and smart." Li Jun declared in front of the whole court.

"Ah man..." Li Jie groaned. "Come on."

"No! There will be no changing my decision, I will make you a man!" Li Jun said with one finger raised. "You've gotten too fat anyways, you need the help." He began to walk to the bailey, grabbing two training swords and twirling them with finesse. "Grab." He said while tossing one to Li Jie.

Li Jie grabbed the sword and nearly fell, making Li Jun nearly laughed before he grinned and stepped toward to test the other blade. Li Jie held the blade like a hammer and swung it down, making Li Jun hit it down and across his knuckles, busting them open with even the force of that and cracking them open bloody. "Fuck!" He barked out, dropping the training stick and kicking it.

"I don't believe I have quite the patience for the...mastery of the arts that you have." Li Jun said with a catty grin before whistling. "I'll let the Youxia train you, make you a strong man.

"Will they do this crap!?" Li Jie yelled out angrily.

"Not too much." Li Jun said while leaving, going to continue his duties.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Souji merely let Hei discuss things with himself. That was going to happen quite a bit he imagined. But that was a good thing. Men were made to think. To question things, creation and life itself. "It is very complex. But you will learn. Like you said, it is only the first page. And the first day. You'll learn alot. You have a whole year." He said with a smile before continouing with his duties.

--------

As requested, the Youxia immediatly replied to the written request for someone to be training Li Jun's new assistent. Though it had not been told who it was. But as the Zhang's families personal guard, Genjo Youxia could only guess who it was. So as he was requested for the job, Genjo calmly waited with two training swords in the imperial gardens. Waiting patiently. For quite awhile. It had been three hours ago he recieved the request. One hour passed the meeting time. He did not like waiting. And that will be felt. He sighs as he ties his blonde hair long hair back up in a bun to just pass a few seconds of time. He hated his hair. The colour showed him who he was and who everyone regonizes. A victim child. Born from the fourth invasion of China as soldiers statisfied themselfs with their woman. Not that his last name said enough. Youxia were all unwanted children, trained to fight. But he was a lucky one. Trained and stationed to be Zhang's guard. A position he took serieusly and proudly. He looks up at the sun and sighs again. Another fifteen minutes passed.
Li Jie reluctantly came to meet Genjo with a scowl, looking much angrier than his sister Mina ever could of. His knuckles were filled with dirt to stop infection since he had been kept out of their home. Now endowed with knowledge Li Jun prepared to make him a man the Youxia way. "Are you Genjo?" He asked, having been told only a name and place. "I suppose you're my tormentor for the next...well, I wasn't told when this would end."
Genjo raises one eyebrow as he looks the man up and down. He knew the man. Li Jie, Mina Zhang's brother. But obviously the man did not regonize him. Though that would be logical, he was someone who usually moved in the shadows rather than the open. "I am. You are late." He trew the wooden katana towards Li Jie to catch. "And judging by your attitude, long." He circled the man, just looking at him to judge on what kind of level this man would be already. He didn't look very muscular. Or trained. Never been trained in combat. "Longer than you think." He held up in katana in a defense like position. "Show me what you can do first." He started immediatly.
Li Jie felt internal pain, not wanting to even deal with this shit- why could he not have been been just a politician like he and Hualing decided. Li Jun always told him to be a warrior but he was never a warrior- you can't make a rock become a sword he told him. Li Jun laughed and told him when he'd come home he'd be broken- he'd become a man and auntie wouldn't be able to save him. That had been years ago when Hualing was stronger but now things were different. Li Jun smiled less and was colder- he looked like that man that destroyed everything and now he was turning into him. These thoughts were all there as he held the wooden sword, trying to figure out how to properly hold it but in the end he held it like a hammer. He ran at Genjo, swinging it hard for someone who physically wasn't adept.

-------------

Yasuda walked his gardens with the limp that he had in his leg, looking tired as he usually did. His raven black hair was tied behind his head and rather than look east he looked towards the west, to the land of all his troubles. He felt the weight of it all on his on and in his old age, feared more and more for what to happen. Long past were the days of where he was strong- he was now old and war had reminded him that. He looked through his robe at a bandage where a saber had sliced through his chestplate and went across his chest. In retaliation he had cut the man in half and killed him slowly but the pain still lingered and remained there.

"My husband." Kamoto Seiken, his wife spoke out to him. She looked like Sumiya with her round head and wide eyes yet her eyes which were black as night showed the difference between the two. Her hair was silver and black, her face wrinkled far from age but her back still straight unlike her husbands which was curved and forced him down. "You look to the west again."

"I look towards the storm coming." Yasuda spoke out gruffly. "You should know that I know when a war is coming from there."

"Or when you want to make one come from there." Kamoto replied with a chuckle. "How many times was it? Eight?"

"Four." Yasuda grumbled, finding the jests of his wife to not be so funny.

"You failed four times and each time it was you on their soil, not them. What is this storm you feel this time?" Kamoto grumbled to her husband.

"My own." Yasuda spoke out while shaking his head. "Our spies gave reports...of him." He said while looking down.

"Your son." Kamoto said before slapping Yasuda so hard the man nearly toppled.

Yasuda held his feet and then looked at Kamoto- the hand print appearing on his face. "The one you couldn't produce!" He barked back before striking his wife. "The one who will now be looking to kill you but worse- me!"

Kamoto took the blow like she had taken many of before and stood with dignity, not letting the weak hit phase her. "You had a daughter."

"But not a son." Yasuda shook his head before turning around and resting his hands on the bridge. He then gripped so hard his arms shook and he nearly screamed, gritting the few teeth he had left. "Goddammit."

"Tell your grandson then, make him prepare." Kamoto said to her husband while coming behind him, placing her hand on his back. "Lure that bastard to our shores and kill him."

"If he was so unwise, he'd have done that years ago." Yasuda spoke out quietly. "If I tell Tiras, he'll tell the whole country to try and unify them."

"Do you fear the country would turn against your chosen?" Kamoto asked her husband.

"I do!" He sighed. "The boy is a fool! He thinks because he is the only Seiken boy that there is no chance someone else may oppose him. He thinks because they feared me they fear him, that they'll have no will to rebel."

"...." She sighed. "I see your point."

"Worse, that half blood dog in Cantenseel has been making friends with the bastard. Tiras has spent too much time doing what he wants and not what is necessary for our lands- that wench being the worst of his problems."

"Had you not exiled his to be wife..."

"Had her father not been a traitor!"

"Yes, yes. Of course- a man disapproving of your war that failed is much worse than your bastard killing your line of succession and us."

Yasuda was silent, biting down before closing his eyes and sighing. "We can't tell Tiras."

"What can we do?"

"Pray....pray to god that he has mercy on us. Pray that Tiras has guidance, pray that Cantenseel is more cunning than I was."

"Prayers? Has the golden dragon ever answered any prayers?" Kamoto laughed and looked at her husband. "You fought four wars...each time I prayed, hoping it'd be the last and it'd never be that last. I prayed I have a son to ease our worries, I prayed that our daughter would marry the boy we chose for her to marry for stability. I prayed you'd kill the bastard you made, so I could sleep easier at night knowing that another woman couldn't say she did what I couldn't. I prayed for Tiras to die, for you to strangle that pointed eared bastard in the river when our daughter came back and birthed that monster."

"I-"

"I prayed you'd stay emperor, you'd make Sumiya have another child. I prayed you'd do something different, that you'd make a correct decision for once- they...never were answered."

"I did. I did make a right decision." Yasuda said to her with a smile, cupping her cheek with his hand and brushing it gently with his thumb.

"And what was that?" Kamoto asked quietly, breathing out after her rant. They made eye contact- her looking into his cold pearl colored eyes and feeling like nothing in his gaze.

"Choosing a different woman when you kept failing me." Yasuda said to her before letting her go, turning his back as she broke down weeping. He scrunched up his face out of anger, sighing out and blaming her for all of this internally as he now walked away, not wanting to hear what in his opinion, was a disruption to the beautiful nature around him.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Genjo had to force the sigh down that threatend to escape as the man ran towards him like a farmer trying to chase away wolfs. Scared and out of control. He side stepped and actually tripped him up, grabbing the back of his shirt to keep the man hovering above the ground. It would be a shame to let him break his nose on the ground already. "That is a no." He said as he pulled him up and pushes him backwards a bit. "Never hold a sword like that. It is disrespectfull and foolish. Stand like this." He said, moving Li Jie in a normal stance though he still looked uncomfortable. "Like this. Never run towards an enemy so straightly or expect to be tripped or punshed in your face. Move to strike, not to run straight through your enemy." This was going to be long indeed. "Again."

-------

After hours of going through the history books of Japan, some politcal books and keeping up with the updates from Britain, Loraine had decided to relax a bit by doing what she loved most. Her harp. Sweet Tiras had upon her arrival bought the best instruments he could find and rearranged one of the rooms of the palace into her own personal music room. Her eyes were closed as the gentle notes rang through the room. When the song was done she breaths out, only opening her eyes when she heard clapping near the door opening. She smiled softly. "I have not heard you come in."

"It is an art of mine. You have music. I have stealth." Misrahan said with a bit of a grin as he walked closer to her; taking a seat next to her as she made place for him on the bench. Ever since saving her he had been keeping a close eye on her. He had even stayed back then with her in Britain when she had been rebuilding. Becoming acquanted with her and even somehow more like friends. He felt like protecting her even after his orders had been done. Something compelled him to do that for her. Probably because her soul was as pure as she whites of the moon. It made him kinda want to be near her. So he did that as often as he could. And she did not seem to mind either. "How do you do, Lady Hayes."

"Pretty well." When she saw him raise his eyebrow Loraine chuckles softly. He had a keen eye. "A little bit troubled though. I have been studying some of Japan's history books and the politics in this country. It is.... Rather different than Britain. More.... How do you say..."

"Cold. Dangerous. Rough. Just to name a few." Misrahan filled in as he rubs his neck a bit. "It is politically a very strict country. With many lords and families who keep a close eye and tight leash on the imperial family. They expect alot from the emperor and empress. But I am sure you will do fine. I have seen how loved you are with yoyr people in Britain while you were not even Queen yet. I have seen how hard you work." He poked her nose, making her blush slightly in surprise and smile softly, making him grin. "You will do well, lady bird."

"You're very kind.... And exaggerating only slightly." This made him laugh and her chuckle.
Li Jie fixed his grip, having it loose but not too loose- like a part of his body. His body was turned to Genjo and his training sword pointed at him. He then moved towards Genjo, hitting the training blades together twice to test the grip before going for a jab that was a bit too advanced for someone who had just learned to even hold a blade, exposing his wrist to be smacked.
Genjo was a bit pleased to see the small progress and that he was indeed trying. Though the skilled trained warrior that he was saw the opening right away. He side stepped and smacked his sword onto Li Jie's wrists. Not too hard though. Just enough to disarm the man as the pain would probably force him to let the sword go. "Good try. Stick to swininging for now. Then we'll continu with more advanced and skilled tactics. Pick it up." He said, not giving him much time to recover.
Li Jie yelled a bit as he dropped it- the smack merely surprising him and stinging a bit. He panted out and picked it back up, sweat dripping from his forehead. It seemed the training would never stop and by the end of the day he felt pain in every part of his body. Rather than be allowed to shower, he was taken out to the wilderness and permitted to bathe in a pond to wash the blood away before hunting dinner and sleeping under the stars.

It took hours but eventually he came back with a water deer. At the campfire Li Jun sat with Genjo eating a fish off his knife and wearing a set of leather armor he'd never seen before. It was boiled leather with an over coat on top and on the shoulders rested an emblem of house Seiken on one side and on the other the symbol of the Chinese imperial dragon. He wore a necklace with a golden ring that shined with every gem imaginable, stained with blood and wore fingerless gloves. His hair was tied loosely in a ponytail and for once he seemed to have a smile on his face while he talked to Genjo- he saw the boy since birth grow up into a man. "Sometimes Genjo I miss my full time postion as general of the Youxia- I made it after all.." He looked down and smirked. "You guys are the best. You guys understand the struggle of someone like...us." Li Jun then looked up, staring into the fire. Since he was a child he had been mesmerized by fire, having been told that the Zhang dynasty carried the blood of it in their veins. "Soon though we'll be there. We'll get the revenge we've all sought since our birth- we'll get to take back what is ours.." He grinned widely, his white teeth showing. "What we all deserve. It's our home...our promised land. When I become emperor I plan to eradicate the noble houses and force them to live like peasants. My Youxia though..." He waved his hand. "I promise you all will be blessed. I just need you..my most trusted, my boy who is like that of a son to me..I need you to keep the rest of the Youxia in line. We cannot be like our fathers, I want not a single Japanese woman to be defiled when it comes time for the invasion. We are there to take over, not destroy- if we are the face of their destroyers, we'll never be accepted. Instead make them believe the false emperor is their destroyer...make them fight with us."

Li Jie leaned against the tree and listened, not wanting to interrupt and miss out on the juicy talk from Li Jun. He widened his eyes, wondering what exactly he was talking about- an invasion of Japan? How could something like this be so secretive, not even spoke to him? Why was he being trained? Was he being trained to fight the samurai- suddenly his gut sank. He remembered the invasion and shook his head, wanting to vomit as he thought of what they had done to his home.
Genjo tried to keep it in but he could not help but smile brightly at the compliments given by someone who had given them so much. Given him so much. A home. A family. A purpose. He would do anything for his emperor. Even give his life which he had been prepared to do ever since he got taken in by the Youxia. He straightend his back a bit as he got his orders, as Li Jun put so much trust in him. He knew how important that was to the man. "You do not need to worry. I'll make certain not even one Youxia will dare put his hands on a woman there. If so I will cut his hands off myself." And he truly meant that. "Not that I think that they will. They are desciplined enough and besides that, like you said, no Youxia would want another child or woman to go through what we or our mothers have gone through." That was the truth. He looked up at the stars and breaths out softly. "I can't wait though... I wonder how they will react when we are the ones stepping on their soil this time."
"They won't know how to. Hopefully with open arms- we are taking what is rightfully ours afterall." Li Jun said before biting more of his fish that he had caught, even chewing through the bones. As a Youxia he was the hardest of them, having really fought against the Japanese and having the scars to prove it- he had done it all, from being captured and escaping and killing men with his bare hands, to eating rats when they were being starved out. "Now...Yasuda's face, the old samurai generals...that is what I await to see before we cut their heads off- the expression will be trapped there forever."
Genjo folds his arms, looking up and thinking. Would they truly welcome them? Honestly he doubted it. The land will be in too mucb of a shock to find out Li Jun's bloodline and rights. Though he guessed perhaps they will accept him quickly. Compared to Tiras, Li Jun was a leader. A true emperor who woukd do anything for his people. That's why the Chinese follow hin whole heartedly. That is why he follows him blindly. "It'll be a sight to see I can imagine. I also want to see the emperor's face when seeing you and realizing he is going to lose it all. If he is truly wise, he will step down the throne once he realizes it is not only your right but that you are the better emperor for the lands."

-------

Misrahan was sitting outside in the imperial Japanese garderns. After curfew. Geez. Why did they even have that here? For safety measures probably but he was not a child. And he had the feeling he was the only one having one. Probably still as a small punishment for the wall. And that he had terrified the guards multiple times by suddenly appearing outside behind them at night. But that did not matter as he still sat outside with a bottle of sake in his hand. Smiling up at the dark sky that was lit up with the light of the moon. He sat there for the longest time till the moon seemed to flash and suddenlt shine brighter than before. Anyone not watching the entire time might have missed it. But the brightness of it could not be. He smiled widely as he holds his sake up to the moon as if to toast. "Welcome to life and earth, little sister." He spoke to the quiet before taking a sip.
"He won't." Li Jun wiped the fish oil on his armor. "He doesn't want to be the emperor who was kicked out. He'll fight to the end and I'll provide it for him." He chuckled out, sheathing his blade. "Though the bloodshed...is more limited than you may think. Clan Kitsune is meeting with me- that can only mean they come to reach an agreement...to pledge arms. That is one domino in a stack...and once one falls, well, you get the notion. They all will follow." Li Jun gave a grin, a slight gleam in his narrow pearl eye which showed true joy.
"Then he will be the emperor who was kicked out bloody." Genjo commented with a slight grin as well. He hoped for a good battle. But one quick and clean as well. And indeed Clan Kitsune might provide that for them. Which was a good thing. He takes a sip from the bottke of water he had with him as he glances at Li Jun. He hadn't seen the man this excited or alive for that matter in a long time. It was a good thing. "You might not even have to fight the emperor. Even if you would like the thrill. If we capture his lady he will succumb to anything. You see what he has done to Britain for one woman. If we threaten her life he will yield."
"If I captured his lady, there would be no negotiations. I'd do anything for our country, for the youxia...but spare his slut?" Li Jun grit his teeth, thinking of the horrors of the fourth invasion he had seen and endured. "My rule for Japanese women...it wouldn't apply to her. The whole army would be relieved- I'd make a holiday out of it and when we would be done, I'd send the bitch in half back to him. Just like what they gave of my mother." He hissed out, looking more angry than usual while thinking about it. He then unclenched, sighing before looking at Genjo. "I apologize...that was unworthy of me."
Genjo was only slightly taken back at his fierce response. Though he should not have been surprised. This anger Li Jun held was blind white hot. All this rage he kept inside and only showed seconds off. Like now. His want, no, need for revenge what has been done to their country was strong. He clenches his fists a bit. And even if he contained it more, he felt it as well. It wasn't as strong as Li Jun's ofcourse. But strong enough to do very drastic things. Anything for his emperor. "You do not need to apologize.... And if you want, I can make certain we'll get her. It'll be the biggest blow to that cocky bastard we could give."
"No...no." Li Jun waved his hand, internalizing his rage to be released on another time. "No. If he presses us yes, but if not...we need to avoid unnecessary bloodshed." He unclenched his jaw more, looking into the flames for comfort and warmth. "Revenge is second, conquest and control is first. We will have our revenge on those that hurt us....not those that made the mistake of allying with them, unknowing of the crimes they would be answering for." He smiled. "I know mercy...unlike they did. I can't say I could do what they did....that I am not capable of, at least now. If it was necessary...that'd be different."
Genjo looked as Li Jun closely before nodding and leaning back against the tree behind him. "I do want to help you get that revenge though. After everything you went through and did for us you deserve to have that bit of relief.... I won't go against your wishes though. I will only follow your commands." Genjo said with a slight smile and a nod, knowing his emperor was tormented but still kind in his own way. This was kindness he was showing right now. "Conquer we will..." he says quietly to himself as he looks up again, the moon shining brightly.
"That revenge...burns in me like a fire- like the flames that scar my back." Li Jun said while staring in the distance, seeing something other than their surroundings. "It's there...and I can chose to ignore it or let it be what defines me. If it defines my, I let something ugly and based in destruction become me- something unrecognizable that nobody would love." He then looked over. "Or I can let it pass like the summer breeze against my cheek; ignore it and do what most certainly is right. That is what is required, not the anger inside me...or the anger inside all of us...because once it's gone, once it is spent.." He sighed. "What would be left of us Genjo, if not emptiness?"
Genjo was quiet for awhile, thinking about his words before smiling slightly. "You are a good man. Not many people could do what you are doing. It gives me alot of faith. Faith in you as our soon to be emperor. I honestly believe no one else but you should have that throne." He said whole heartedly as he thinks over the words again. What would be left if not emptiness. He guessed nothing. "Your people love you you know? They have as much faith in you as I have."
Li Jun smiled a bit and at that time he felt all he doing was right. He nodded his head, looking over at him rather than the flames. "I know that...it is why each step I do, each thing I do is with the thoughts of the people." His smile was sincere and yet his eyes had sadness. "It is my purpose- why god chose to burden my mother with a bastard of a barbaric man. It is to lead our people to glory and to make right where there have been so many wrongs...and that is a purpose I am content with."
Genjo smiled a bit more before putting a hand on Li Jun's shoulder. "And that is the reason why anyone would follow you blindly. Like I will as well." He looks at the fire before stretching and standing up. "I'll be back soon. I have the feeling Li Jie might have drowned or tripped somewhere." He said before he went out into the forest to find the long gone man.

~~~~~~

The next morning, Misrahan was humming happily as he walked through the hallways of the palace, obviously in a very good mood as he entered the dining room. Tiras and Loraine already there to enjoy breakfast. Normally, it was only for royalty and such but after having barged in before and asking if he could join, sweet Loraine had granted him that permission probably much to Tiras's displeasure. It was most of the time the three of them anyway. If Sumiya or Yasuda were there he never entered. And besides, he felt like he had the right to dine with them. One, he saved her. Two, he was Loraine's guard, a position he had self assigned. Three, he was her friend. Four, he needed to get on Tiras's good side more so he could start training him. And five, he wad a child of god. Reasons enough. He sat down next to Loraine as he pours himself a cup of tea. "Lovely morning to you." Yeah, he was kinda trying to speak more in an English fancy way. Just for the fun of it.

Loraine cracks a slight grin. "Morning to you too. Your mood looks quite uplifted. Slept well?" She asks politely.

Misrahan nods as he blows the steam of the tea. "I did. I had a great night. The moon was shining brightly and I really enjoyed the night's breeze and some sake outside-" accidently admitting he broke curfew again. "-as my baby sister was born." He suddenly dropped. Tsu never having told anyone about his wife's pregnancy. Not even Tiras

Loraine blinked twice as the sudden news before smiling brightly. "My that is something indeed. Congratiolations."
"Tsu has a woman?" Tiras asked out loud jokingly from reading his spy reports, having his long hair across his face before blowing it out of the way. "My, congratulations are in order- the most pious man in the world...has had two kids." He chuckled out, finding it hard to imagine Tsu having sex or even wanting to imagine it. He then frowned and squinted his eyes, looking at Misrahan and pointing a finger. "Hey wait a minute- the moon? That comes out a night....you have a curfew." He tried to look mad, hiding the smile he had threatening to come out. "Very bad..how ever will you make up for this blatant breaking of an imperial decree?"
Well. The most pious man had alot of kids. But most of them were dead already as their linages continoud. But Misrahan though he should probably keep that to himself as the moon will fall down on him for certain. He took a sip of his tea, glancing over the cup at Tiras an nonchalantly as he could. He puts the cup down an dabs the corner of his mouth with a napkin. "I do not know what you are talking about. I am a servant of the imperial court. I would never dare to break or ignore rules." He tried to play off in a very obvious way. "Her name is Acacia by the way and my father has been happily married for many many years." He said with a wife grin, trying to talk over the subject.
"I'll see her when time permits." Tiras said before sipping his coffee, drinking it black and finding the reports most troublesome. The president of Cantenseel was dating a Chinese woman who was a member of the former imperial family- this was not good. An alliance between those two would solidify them getting back on their feet and they'd potentially be seeking revenge on him during a vulnerable spot for his country because of the war. He knew it was a terrible thing, but he decided that he would more than likely have to have the Zhang girl assassinated. After coming to this decision he shut his folder, took a fork and knife and sliced an egg in half before shoving it into his mouth, looking at Loraine with yolk running down his chin. "He's making me want kids."
Loraine blushes softly at his words as she blows some steam off of her tea, a small giddy smile forming on her lips. She could not stop her smile as she imagined little versions of them stepping around the hallways. A girl or a boy. That did not matter. She just wanted a tiny version of them. When she was to be Queen, it was a duty to have kids. Atleast one male one. But now, even if it was something they needed here as well to have a heir, it was something she actually did want. With him. Now it wasn't an obligation anymore. But a wish. "How about you marry me first, my emperor. Luckily till then-" She takes a napkin and wipes the yolk away, finding it amazing how much of a child this emperor could be. "-I have you to practice my parenting skills on." She says sweetly before kissing his cheek.
"Well you know the marriage is in the works, it just needs to be set up on a date where the thirty lords and ladies of each clan are available. The coordination itself is already done, in fact I've heard of some thousand ice sculptures in the works...really crazy stuff that my family has INSISTED upon." Tiras learned in and kissed her forehead. "Also me, a child? Never." He said before shaking his head and smiling, being in good spirits. "The lords are upset at me...yet they don't voice it." He said quietly. "The Chinese are gathering ranks..Britain is well. Britain might need to be somewhere we can escape to if things get very bad." He whispered to her. "Dont look alarmed. I know the servant over there is a spy. She ignored the rotation an hour ago and is still here, quietly listening to us."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Loraine raises one eyebrow before chuckling. So many sculptures? Why even? That was completely not needed. But she guessed a simple marriage would not be a thing for an emperor and empress. When he started to whisper though her smile faltered slightly. She leaned in rubbed her cheek against his, nuzzling him a bit lovingly. "That is very concerning though.... Who is the spy from? Do you have any clue?" She whispered in his ear as if she was saying sweet things to him. Her voice clearly worried.
Tiras moved his fingers through her hair, breathing out quietly as he found himself actually getting hot. "China, she looks like one." Tiras said before subtly getting up, picking up a candle and going over to her. "Maid." He spoke out while sounding chipper.

"Yes my emperor?" The maid asked with a smile, dutifully carrying out her orders as she swept the floor.

"Tell your chairman to send better spies next time, if I allow you to have a tongue." Tiras said as the maid paled before dropping the broomstick and attempting to run. "Catch the spy!" He barked out, causing four fully plated samurai to come after her and one of them body slamming her. They then held her on he knees, one pulling out a katana and holding her by the ponytail. "How many other spies are in here?"

"I will not sell out to the enemy." She hissed out, growling out while looking up at them.

"Hold her face up." Tiras barked out before holding the candle over her eye. "Decide what's more important to you- sight or your secrets."

"I will not-" The maid then let out a shriek as tiras nonchalantly poured burning candle wax into her eye, making the maid thrash about while she was forced to sit as the emperor burned out her eye.
Loraine wondered what Tiras was going to do but the knot forming in her stomach made her very nerveus. They quickly captured the spy, which was a good thing. But what happend next she had not expected. Her face paled and she felt like trowing up as she heard the woman scream. She was fortunate enough to be sitting in an angle she could not see it happening. But she was no fool. Tiras's words. The candle. It was like she was feeling it herself as the shrieking went straight through her bones. She actually jumped up, the chair falling backwards. "T-Tiras!" Her voice held a mixture of surprise and utter disbelief of what brutalities he was actually displaying. It was clear she could hardly believe what was happening.
"Nobody will threaten the safety of my family." Tiras said to her calmly, looking back at her and still shielding her from seeing. "I do not know if they mean to resource gather, to plot a killing or to preform a killing- either of the three threatens the realm and threatens those I care about most. If she does not reveal her cohorts, she will suffer-" Tiras held up the candle again. "We all have choices. Make the least painful one." He hissed out to the spy, threatening to remove the other eye before she shrieked.

"Three! There's three more that work- two janitors and one cook!" The spy screamed out, looking up at him with her one eye and begging him for mercy. "I'll show you, just let me go!"

"Hmph. Show them to the samurai- kill the rest and send her back to China." Tiras said to his samurai before turning around, blowing out the candle and then sighing.
Loraine still felt nauseous, no matter what he said to justify he actions. She just didn't know what to say. Didn't know how to handle this as she actually felt pity and pain for the scared screaming woman on the ground. And a part of her knew Tiras was right. But she just could not stomach this. Seeing her distress, Misrahan stood and reached out to her but she pulled her arm away before he could touch her, shaking her head before actually quickly leaving the room, needing to not be there for a minute.

Misrahan had already been expecting this happening one day. Japan and Britain were different in all means. Someone who was raised like her would not agree to some things happening here. And besides that she was just such a pure gentle soul. As white as one could be. Pain dealt to anyone she would not want. Even if it would be to someone that threatend her life.
The next hours in the home appeared to be filled with horrors as the spies were dragged out of the palace and brutally executed as a show to make sure that other spies would be dismayed. In the end, the spy who's eye had been cut out was given to the samurai for them to have their fun with before she was sent on a boat, unconscious to be put to her country of origin. Later in the evening Tiras returned to their quarters wiping his hands off and seeing Loraine at the foot of the bed, frowning before walking over next to her and sitting down. "My lady..I am sorry you had to witness that display today." He spoke out quietly, almost somberly before pursing his lips together. "I take no pleasure in what I must do I assure you...but it must be done."
Loraine was quietly brushing her hair, not really making eyecontact as she kept her eyes down or towards the wall. She had not spoken to him the entire day. He had been buzy. She had been thinking. And secretly watching as the men were executed. Even if she could hardly call it an execution with how much of a show they made it. She did not know what happend to the woman. She had asked Misrahan to find out. He did not tell her but she saw he knew. That said enough. Her hands paused before she puts the hairbrush in her lap. "Must.... There are many things that must. It must rain for food to grow. The sun must go down to be abke to see the moon. A baby must cry to let the mother know he is hungrey. But this.... I am not certain if this was a thing that must be done." She spoke before standing up and putting brush on the vanity. "I understand your reasons. I do not understand your means. I don't agree with them. I am not a fool so I know why you did it. And even if you will not believe me but it can be handled differently. Call me a dreamer or a blind woman to think it can be different. But I know I once extended my hand and offered a smile to someone hired to kidnap me for money. He served at my household as a guard for the years following to repay the guily he felt." She tied her hair up before now looking at Tiras through the mirror, keeping her back to him. "I saw what happend to the other spies. So answer me honestly. What did you do to the other woman? Misrahan would not tell me."
"She was given to the samurai to repent for what she did before being sent to her homeland, alive." Tiras looked at the wall, shaking his head. "You couldn't understand, you do not know the origin of my clan. We were in the warring clans, us alone against several different clans because we worshipped the lord. We fought alone, against the heretics and non believers...and when the time for battle came he came with us. He burned then with us and we were untouched by the flames...and since then we've ruled an empire built on the fear they hold from that day. What we have is a thin line between our survival and death...against foreign aggressors and worst of all internal strife. Should one domino fall out of place my dove...we will have our lives to answer with."
Loraine was quiet as she listened. "So you answer that fear with other people's lives..." she shook her head. Trying to understand. But like he already predicted, she didn't. She was raised in such a different country. Such a different history. That thin line of survival and death he was talking about had not excisted in her life. "You are right. I do not understand. Perhaps what you feel is not for an outsider to understand. But..." She purses her lips a bit together before continouing to talk. "Is it... Normal here to repent with your body?" She glances over her shoulder at him, her eyes almost calculating. "Because I remember you almost crying when you asked me if they had touched me. And I imagine someone crying for that woman once she returns home. You could have sended her home with the fear she already had. That would have been enough. But like you said I don't understand. So why don't you explain it to me till I do. What is the difference between my body having been used to repent for my sins, which in your eyes would have been bad, and her body having been used to repent for her sins, which is now in your eyes justified."
Tiras listened to her and shook his head, looking down. "No difference at all. I would have been upset had you been hurt, it'd have been terrible." Tiras admitted. "But no different than what happened to her. We all pay for our sins one way or another- you were starved, she was beaten and raped and is missing an eye. The thing is Loraine, is that this is a win or die situation. I win....or I die." He motioned his hands outward. "Many people climb for this throne, many people vie for it...many people have died for it. What I need is security at any cost- if she gave me all the men, good. If not, they now know what will be done to them if they're caught. It is security, Loraine. Security is most precious." He put his two fingers together before looking down and shaking his head. "Security in all things. In war, in peace, at home, on a horse or...in love." He looked a bit frazzled. "I hope the last one...I can count on you on. I know that this world in Japan is a..much more brutal beast. I hope you can learn to at least accept it because I cannot change it even though I wish to- again...let me remind you, I take no pleasure in the brutality I must commit."
I win or I die. If that was the world she was in now it was colder than expected. Lorained takes some cream for her hands and rubs her hands together as she thinks about his words. People wanted his throne. Were ready to kill for it. He probably never felt safe. In Britain, she had never felt such things. She had never been afraid for her safety. Once she was almost kidnapped out of desperation but that was for money. Not even for her life. She had been loved. Adored. By all the people. But the longer she was in Japan, the more she began to realize these people were different. Some atleast. Japan was not a beloved country in general as she reads the history books. Perhaps this was something she needed to get accustomed too.... She sighs softly before turning around and walking over to him, standing infront of him as he sat at the foot of the bed. Gently she reaches out and caresses his cheek. "I love you, Tiras. Even though that does not mean I love everything you do. And sadly, this is one of them...." She admits softly. "I am having a bit of a tough time understanding and accepting this. But I have not grown up in the fear and anxiety you probably grew up in.... I will try to understand or accept, but I know it'll be hard for me. I just hope that one day you'll see and learn that not all brutalities are nescessary.... Though I wont leave you. That is one fear you do not need to have." She says before softlt kissing his forhead as she now cups both his cheeks.
"Thank you. I'm blessed then that you are...willing to understand." Tiras spoke out quietly, smiling at her. "One day perhaps we'll change society so they're not necessary...but until then we must live with them..not comfortably, but with open mind and acknowledgement my love as it is there." He then reached his hand and began to rub her stomach, looking at it and smiling. "Would you like a boy or a girl, if you had to choose right now? Which would you prefer?"
Loraine really hoped that what he said would be the case someday. Even though she knew it would be difficult. It is not easy to shake up the entire foundation or beliefs of a country. But perhaps they could try. When he rubbed her stomach and asked that question a bit of her worries and thoughts that made her head and heart ache faded to the background. She puts her hand over his. "Honestly, I would like either. I have no preference anymore. In the past I only wanted a son right away so we would have a heir and that was all that was needed and demanded from me. But now, with you, I really don't mind. These children of ours won't be born out of duty. Sure we need a heir. But if we first get five girls before we get a boy I wouldn't mind and love them all." She says with a genuine loving smile.
"Five girls? So many." Tiras chuckled out. "Maybe cap it at three, that's too much." He said with a smile and waving his hand. "If they all came out like you it'd be perfect- the hair you have and the ears I have...they'd be angels." He smiled, imagining the little elven children. "We need more of us...they'd be perfect and more."
Loraine chuckles softly as he seemed to take the five girls statement a bit serieusly. "I am not aiming for five girls. It was just an example." She says as she leans down and kisses his nose. She could already imagine little versions of them running around. It made her heart warm quite a bit. "We really do. And they certainly will be perfect in any way. They'll be loved and I imagine thanks to you very spoiled." She says with a giggle, already seeing golden cribs.
As the couple chatted in their room, Li Jun walked with Genjo as they left Li Jie who was passed out in his tent from his second day of intensive training. He held a canteen on his hands and stood at a hill, looking over at the vast emptiness that was the scorched plains. This was where the most brutal of the Japanese firebombing had been- a land so lifeless it was freezing when it came to night time. He didn't speak a word and headed home, leaving Genjo with Li Jie. Weeks passed with silence only being there between the Japanese and Cantenseel and China. Mina survived a poisoning attempt and was in the hospital and Hualing was in a slumber she hadn't came out of for three days.

Li Jun exited his vehicle that pulled up to Rex's manor with the youxia, seeming very quiet that day. He met Rex and was clean shaven, looking uncanny to the photos of Yasuda Seiken. He hook Rex's habd the British way and didn't smile, seeming cold and not mentioning why his mother was absent. "Smile for the cameras." He reminded him, seeing the cameras and smiling
Rex shook Li Jun's hand in return but he didn't smile. Did not even try to. "They know I have nothing to smile about." He simply said as the cameras flashed. He had not been fairing very well. The despair and fear he had felt after Mina had been poisoned had turned into anger. A very hot one. One he was very willing to take action upon. His country had done nothing wrong. To no one. They had alway given a helping hand. And still they dared poison her. He was done being on the defense. Done playing nice for the sake of keeping peace. Or the facade of it. The central intelligence had given him enough information on who to trust now. "Let us go inside." He said as he led the way towards his office. "Now, let us not go around buisiness. What is it that you want to discuss today before I give my points." Rex said as he sat down.
"My mother is dying. She has slept for three days, she yet to awaken. An election is being held and I have no competition...I'll be chairman when she dies." Li Jun frowned deeply. "I came to see my cousin too. I hear she still sleeps but is better..I want to be here when she's up." He growled out. "Family before everything." He slammed his his hand down, balling it up and clenching his teeth.
Rex leans his arms on the table, not suprised that he was here to see Mina. Though just a bit surprised that was all he seemed to want to talk about. He had expected more. But he liked this better. In the politics of all it was easy to forget the human part. "I am very sorry to hear about your mother...." He then sighs softly as he leans back in his chair, suddenly looking rather tired. "Mina is doing better. She is able to stay awake longer but she is still tired, the poison having really worked on her body. But her organs are fine now as we were able to give her an antidote quickly..." He leans forward again with his ellbows on the table and balls his fists. "When we first met, there had been a spy caught in my house. A Chinese man. Ever since then I have been keeping a close eye on both you and Japan as I did not know which side the spy had come from. Your borders are tightly shut but I have information." He glanced up at Li Jun now, his eyes more calculating and cold than ever before. "A few weeks ago one of your spies had been caught in Japan. We traced the boat she had been send back on so I know you are weary of Japan too. I know Japan has started multiple wars on your ground but failed each time. I know what methods Japan sometimes uses and I regonize your face even if that is something you can only confirm to me." He says, looking the man straight in the eyes as jis words became more fierce. "And I know Japan had been the one ordering the attempted assasiantion on Mina to take place. So you better start coming clean to me right now. What is your intent with Japan and Cantenseel? If you do not tell me I'll have you imprisonated right here on the spot. I'll be damned if I let my country or Mina get in the crossfire of whatever is going on between your countries."
"War." Li Jun growled out, not enjoying the spot he was in but knowing it was now than ever. "Forty years ago my emperor father raped my mother. I am his first and only son- I am the true heir to the throne of Japan." He balled his fists. "You are caught in the middle of a war of succession hundreds of years in the making. You have a choice. Fight with me, come and do what's right...fix some of the damn wrongs in this world.. or be attacked by Japan who will in time attack you because they're paranoid and see you as nothing as a nuisance." He folded his hands. "Understand...there is things you don't know of my country, but rest assured we outnumber both your armies a hundred to one and with me I've brought the best warriors....men and women I've raised myself. Should you disagree with me, I suggest you leave me to see my cousin and leave though..I'd not prefer it."
Rex had already been afraid this was the road they were heading into. Even if he had prayed he had been wrong. He stood up, pacing a bit before stopping infront of his window, looking outside at Cantenseel. His country. The one he had vowed to protect. He did not want to see it burn. To start a war. But it was not one he was starting. No. This one had been long due apparently. And all he could do now was to take action to protect this war ever setting foot on his soil. Li Jun was right when he said Cantenseel could be attacked. Tiras had already started a war with Britain for a woman. He had seen the explosiveness Tiras could potray. And he was even inpulsive and drastic enough to dare poison his girlfriend. He did not want to side with anyone. Wanted to keep Cantenseel out of it. But they had already been forced in. And he rather side with a man who wanted to reclaim his throne and work with him then with a man who would impulsively start wars and could attack him at any minute. "You may outnumber us. But I have the technology...." He suddenly turned away fron the window and sat back at his desk, grabbing a pen and paper. "What do you need." He had chosen his path. And he was going to make it end quickly.
"Polymer armor, better weapons, computer technology and your support. The first three I'll pay with coin of course- stimulate both our economies but the last one." Li Jun took a knife and cut his hand without even a wince, holding it out. "I offer what the Seiken family values most...blood and I offer it in friendship the way a Zhang would. There will be war. Hopefully short, hopefully clean and definitely done for the right reasons...and I promise, I vow that I'll have my bloodline keep the peace for a thousand years; for if this view is broken..may God smite all my bloodline."
Rex wrote it down. All easily available for him to give in a short day's notice as he had already been upping the weapon production for his defense lines. Now they will be used for offense though. When Li Jun pulled out a knife he got a tense though quickly he realized the knife was not meant for him. He nods at the vow before taking out a handkerchief and holding it out for Li Jun to take. "I'll provide for those things and I'll keep you to your vow. Though...." he could not help but grin a bit. "In Britain and Cantenseel we just shake hands... Next time that'll be more than enough." Chinese people could be intense in their promises.