র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"You think I care?" Li Jun asked with a chuckle. "I don't feel anything. I'll be sending you back to your country of origin in a weeks time as a gift to the emperor- so congratulations, you get to face your failure." He said before going to his bookcase and pulling the book of man, going to a chair and crossing his legs while reading the book in the candlelight. His face was stern, intently reading the entire book and seeming to flip the pages as quick as the ticking of the clock in his cave was.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
She hid it, not moving a muscle in her face, but what he said was the last thing she wanted to happen. She could not return with failure. That would be unacceptable. If she dies it would be fine. If she succeeded even better. But not being send back. She didn't know what would be the concequences. Well. She did know. And she was not afraid of the ones that would be directed to her... "Why would you even do such a thing. I'll just come with more people to try again. Letting your assassin go is idiotic." She said with a bit of a laugh, though it was just her trying to change his mind.
"You think I don't the price of failure to the Japanese?" Li Jun asked her. "I was born one, I have marks of their esteem all over my body. You though, you were born not one, not like me- they'll make sure to pay you for the attempt surely." He commented while reading the book and then sighing. "You probably weren't even sent by Tiras- more likely my father. Tiras isn't smart enough to realize what I am and would have my mother who he doesn't know the condition of killed. For almost starting a war alone he'd probably hang you...and well probably anyone you've ever talked to. Theoretically- but who knows, maybe the Japanese emperor has a flicker of kindness in his heart."
She narrowed her eyes as him and bit back her growl as she tightend her hands. She rolled her shoulder, feeling an itch coming up and rubbing her shoulder a bit against the cave wall to scratch it. Also at the same time effectively losening up the knife strapped to her upper arm inside her sleave. She stretches her back and arms behind her back as if cracking it a bit, giving the knife enough space to slid down to her hand before she leans back against the wall. "You probably know that better if you are his son. You probably are the same then so you be the judge of that. And if you are different, and know what will happen to me if i return, why don't you show me that you are different. Give me mercy." She talked, trying to keep him occupied as the knife silently began to cut the robe.
"I have to prove nothing, I know what I am and if my actions do not display it then my words will not." Li Jun said in a manner of fact manner. He then furrowed his brow, wondering now why she was talking of mercy and saw her great escape attempt in the candle light. He casually got up and pretended to pee before looking at her like a dissapointed father. "If you're going to really be doing that at least ask." He chuckled out before sighing and kicking her hard enough in the gut to make her drop the knife. "I'm going to strip you naked at this rate and I'd rather not want that."
She did not even listen to his words but kept her eyes on him. Though he was sneaky as well. The kick she only knew was coming when it connected to her rib. Her bad one. She laid on her side, gasping for air as she spits out some blood, judging by the dark and light colour of it mixed he had kicked something open again. Every breath hurted now again. "Too bad for you. You are missing something." She said with a grin up to him, trying to keep herself tough.
Li Jun blinked twice, having it fly a bit over his head. "What else could you hide under there, knives? Nun-chucks?" He asked before leaning down this time and feeling everywhere for blades, making sure she wasn't going to be stabbing him while he pretended to sleep. He even felt her bras, looking for anything anywhere at this point before going to a set of towels he had in there and wiping the blood off the floor and her mouth. He didn't speak, sighing as he figured this would get him nowhere before going back to his chair to read and frowning. "Quit making me do that, I take no pleasure in it."
She also blinked a few times as this man was so dense he could not even understand what she meant. Instead he began to search her for weapons. Very throughly. Not that she minded. Though when she saw it was uncomfortable more for him than her she could not help but grin at him. "No pleasure at all? Now you must be lying mister emperor. Groping me the second you have the chance. Perhaps you are trying to be a gentleman, pretending it was to search weapons, but you can not tell me you did not like it even a bit." She said with a mocking sultry grin.
"I did not." Li Jun looked over at her. "I feel little of that." He said to her before reading his book and looking miserable from the human interaction, seeming to unclench his teeth and relax only when it was dead silent. He smiled as he read, not even noticing her and feeling a warmth inside from the reading. "To be truthful I've never laid with a woman, assassin queen. You cannot strive for something you don't truly know."
She did not believe him a bit. Even less when he told her he was in fact a virgin. She chuckles a bit and shakes her head as she sat back upright. "Liar. As if a man would not lay with a woman the second he had the chance. Or perhaps your preference goes to man. Could be. I do not judge. Though it would kill your blood line very quickly. Even if you do not look like someone who would fancy man. Though if you really did not feel a thing I would look into your own sexuality preferences if i were you."
Li Jun breathed out and merely shaking his head. "No it's women I find attractive, but I've never had a meaningful experience that's made me want to have sex with a woman." He mentioned before smiling and looking at her. "Like you. You'd hurt when I'd be done, if I had the will." He commented before clearing his throat, internally wondering why he played around. "But I don't. I'll go another forty years if I must persist- I hold true to my duty."
She simply raises one eyebrow before chuckling. Really? No experience and then saying he would hurt her. As if. "You're funny, saying things like that. No experience with woman at all and thinking you would hurt me. You must be thinking i am a fragile damsel in distress. Those you may hurt. But me?. Really funny." She leans a bit more against the wall, crossing one leg over the other.
"Then have your entertainment, I have no plans to stick around to become it." Li Jun said while he continued to breathe, sighing out quietly. He then got up and placed the book away, going to his desk and pulling out parchment paper and an ink and quill. He looked up at her, writing in detail how she appeared and telling how he was willing to give her to Tiras as a wedding gift before folding up the letter and stamping it with his seal. "Being a tough girl won't work with me, it's only going to lead to me giving you to the Japanese who I'll make sure will deal with you." He narrowed his eyes. "So change my mind and not with your vagina."
She was wondering what he was writing but he kept glancing at her so she kinda had a feeling what he was writing. And for who. His words confirming it. She narrowed her eyes at him, done fooling around now. "I was not offering a thing. Just send me there then. Go ahead. If you are not willing or man enough to finish me off I'll do it myself before you send me away." She was not going back to Japan. Not without results. Either he needed to be dead or she would be better off dead herself.
"No." Li Jun said before going into a closet and pulling out what seemed to be not only an array of torture tools but of many ropes. "You didn't want to even hear what I could offer you, so I'm going to let the Japanese give you what they have to offer." He hissed out as he tied her feet together, then her hands and then them both together. "I am a man regardless, you are a dumbass for not weighing your chances. I mean what did you think was just going to happen?" He asked her with a now loud voice. "You were going to go off a war veteran- the lead military commander of a country and he wasn't going to be ready? Did you think things were going to be so simple, did you?" He hissed. "You're stupid. Stupid enough to accept the job, even more stupid to not even have time to listen to what I could offer or to tell me what I could give you. Fuck you, fuck you and your stupid face looking at me like I've done something wrong." He crossed his arms. "Goodnight, enjoy the cold cave." He said as he took his blanket, angrily walking to his bed.
Hey, she was getting him angrey. Somehow that only made her grin a bit more. For a man who says he does not feel he is showing quite a bit of emotion. Now that he showed her this she knew she could push him further. "Why do you assume I thought it would be easy? And like I said before, you have nothing to offer me that I want or need. So listning to that would have indeed been a waste of time. There is nothing you can give me." She says with a shrug, as best as she could atleast. "Goodnight as w-" she started but then lost her balance as she tilts to the side, falling into her side and thanks to her bound hands and feet.... She could not get back up. She tried to shimmy upright but it only resulted in her turning a few times. Like a fucking tortoise that could not get up.
Li jun shook his head, knowing she was full of shit and finally going to bed, being tired enough from her annoying him to sleep. When he woke up still in his armor the first thing he did was brush his hair and tie it up, then looking over at his guest in his man cave. "Are you ready to stop being annoying or am I about to go hunting all day and leave you in here?"
Her neck hurted. Her arms hurted. Her ribs hurted. They were probably badly bruised. In the position she had been uhm.... sleeping in, had been quite uncomfortable. Luckily she managed to lay down in a position where he face would not be pressed to the ground. She glances up, the rings under her eyes dark enough to show her lack of sleep. She was really not up to laying like this the entire fucking day. She needed to stretch. Atleast her ribs. The pressure and position were killing her. "Fine." She mumbled.
"Finally. I think you made me sleep for the first time in over a week." Li Jun chuckled out while cutting the bondage to her feet at least, not for a second letting her hands be free. "Smalls steps for now, then maybe we can work you up to letting you stretch for a minute." He said while lifting her shirt up, seeing the bruise where he'd he had messed up her ribs. "You're lucky it's rib slips and not broken. I'll let you soak in the tub and relax the muscles later, the ribs for now-." He mumbled out quietly, then looking at her and placing his hand on her side to pop her ribs into the right spot which would have been probably more painful than getting them out of place. "-are probably stuck hurting." Li Jun then smiled. "Miss assassin queen, you now can't quite say I never did nothing for you."
She raises one eyebrow. She made him sleep? How that. Normally one would not be sleeping soundly with an assassin next to him. Though she guessed she did not look that dangerous all tied up and clumpsy... It was a relief to sit upright till she saw her own bruises skin. Laying like that had not done her ribs right. She wondered what he was going to do but when she realized it he had already popped it back in, making her yelp in pain and surprise. She bit the inside of her lip hard, tears appearing in her eyes from the hurt. Fuck. She was so tempted to kick the wound on his leg. But she was not ready to give up her small priviliges yet. She did not reply to his words that praised himself for being kind. She merely narrowed her eyes at him.
Li Jun walked over to a burner and lit the wood under it, taking a tea kettle and bringing it to a hand spigot to get the water in it. He then moved to his burner and set the kettle on, plopping two earl grey bags in the kettle. He then went to his freezer which was powered by cords that ran up the cave to somewhere outside, pulling out finely cut meat and some vegetables which he set out to thaw. Afterwards he went to one of his water buckets and began to brush his teeth, spitting it out in the bucket. Per his morning routine he then checked his tea and then began to train in his armor, starting with three hundred push ups, picking up a medium sized boulder and squatting it along with some abs crunches and back rows with the boulder. When he was done, he went to his kettle and grabbed it off the burner, blowing the embers out before pouring them both a cup of tea. He sipped his scalding hot tea, closing his eyes and humming before going over to her. "I love tea, you know that?" He smiled. "I wonder what tea is in Japan- you must send me some along with a letter when you're back home."
The assassin just let him do his thing as she stretched her legs a bit on the ground, glad that atleast her feet and hands were now seperated. She could easily take a dash for it now that her legs were free. Though she knew she would not get far. So instead of planning her escape, she merely observed him. It was clear he was a man of routine. Which was a good thing. People with strong routines were more predictable she had learned. It made her timing always perfect and easier. When he began to chat nicely to her she raises one eyebrow. She had no need for his 'kind' words. He would not talk to her if he was not trying to get something from her. "Why in the world would I. And besides, how would I even. One of us is going to be dead soon enough."
"Indeed." Li Jun said before hearing a creak from his door. Down came one of his older Youxia generals, having a long forked beard that came from his helmet. He knew that when he came down that his mother had died. "Why do you disturb my peace?" Li Jun asked with a frown.

"The capital summons you. The election voted in favor of you to be chairman. Chairman Hualing passed away in her sleep last morning." The Youxia said to him before looking at the assassin. "And her?"

"A concubine I have tied up for my pleasure." Li Jun frowned. "Bring her to the capital, treat her well. Show her the hospitality we can offer." He said before signing. Soon they were on the road back to the capital which took a days drive and as they came in, it seemed a whole city was in mourning. Li Jun came straight to the palace, getting himself ready to give a speech to his people and not bothering to eat. He was dressed and shaved before going to his mother's grave, the birds of the morning chirping loudly. She was buried with the twenty other graves in the particular mausoleum- each victims of the war.

"My lord, your concubine has been...displeased. We removed her binds and-"

"YOU WHAT?"

"Ah, er. Yes well..."

"Find her!" Li Jun barked out. "And bring Genjo and Li Jie here, I know he's in the capital!"
The fucked up lie about her being his concubine, after alot of cursing him in her head, did work to her advantage. Who would have known that his guard was stupid enough to let her go if she just pouted and batted her eyes. No man would force a concubine to travel with her hands tied up. For fun games in the bedroom. Sure. But not when traveling to his home and after. Idiotic guard. He must have had the brain to have noticed or to know she had not truly been a concubine. But hey. His stupid fault. Though to her disadvantage, the place she was in now was huge. And every window was locked. At every door a guard that kept a close eye one her. What was to her advantage is that she had found a pretty dress in one of the rooms she put on and she simply smiled and continoud on her way as if she belonged there when the guards eyed her. Though she had to find an escape without anyone watching. And besides, this was a good way to figure out this maze a bit more. There had to be secret passage ways. Li Jun was apparantly out. So she had some time.

----------

Not long after his orders, Genjo and Li Jie appeared as summoned. Genjo was just not entirely certain why Li Jun choose such a grim place. Though it quickly cleared when he saw the grave of the former chairman. He bowed out of respect. "My deepest condolences, Li Jun.... She was a true great woman."
Li Jun had a stern face, looking at it and trying to hold it together. He nodded his head, agreeing and turning his back from them as he squinted his eyes hard to keep the tears in his eyes. "I did not bring you two here to speak of my mother though, I'm here to speak of yours." He turned around and looked at Li Jie and Genjo. "Genjo, your mother is Liling Zhang. Your brother is Li Jie, your sister is Mina and your father was an English mercenary who I killed personally during the fourth invasion. Soon I will go out there, proclaim my power to the world...and one of you needs to step out there with me to be my second in command. When i become emperor, it will fall on one of you two to become Chairman."

Li Jie looked down, his entire body shaking before he swung at Li Jun and punched him in the face so hard that blood splat out from his mouth against the tomb of his mother before strangling him. "YOU KEPT MY BROTHER FROM ME!" He screamed out, sounding like a rabid animal as he tried to kill Li Jun who was half unconcious.
Genjo was hearing the words perfectly fine. But there was also a deep ringing noise in his ears as he tried to process what he was actually saying. Her mother had been Liling Zhang. Ji Lie's mother. So they were brothers. When Li Jie had been talking about the baby brother that had been taking away or killed at birth he had been talking about him. He felt frozen. Though he was snapped out of that when he saw the blood fly from Li Jun's mouth. "Li Jie!" He yelled as he tried to get his attention before actually grabbing them and prying Li Jie's hands off of the man's troath. It took alot of effort but after seperating them he held Li Jie to calm him down. "Calm down! Just calm! Stop it! I..." Slowly he then realized he was holding and trying to calm his brother... He looks towards Li Jun. "Why.... I have family... I have had family for all of those years where I thought I had not. Family who did want me in their lives. So why..." He did not look angrey like Li Jie. Just confused and mostly sad. Sad of what he had been missing all those years.
"I could not let you know." Li Jun breathed out as he was against the stone, having blood run down his mouth from his cheek. "I couldn't let your heritage destroy you like it...did me." He coughed out, sitting down and feeling incoherent from it all. He breathed out, looking at Li Jie who looked about ready to murder him before then looking at Genjo. "I had to make one of you a...warrior...one of you a scholar- two halves to...unite China when I am gone. I had to make you two strong."

"He made you a warrior- I wanted you to live a life of peace." Li Jie clenched his fist tightly. "We're a part of some puzzle piece, some pieces he moved around and played!" He then looked at Li Jun, breathing out so hard and clenching his fist so tight his nails dug into his palms and cut it. "I'll kill you Li Jun Seiken, I swear on it!"

"You and my father both." Li Jun laughed out, smiling at Li Jie with blood coating his straight white teeth. "Dont be soft, boy. This is bigger than you, him or our family- we all sacrifice for what's right."
While Li Jie was filled with rage, Genjo was only filled with sadness and hurt. His felt a huge lump in his troath as he kept staring at Li Jun. He could not believe it. The man he had trusted so much. Almost like raised him. The man he would give his life for had taken his life to be his from the start. "Had to make you... And here I thought you were the most generous man when you took me in. But instead now I find out that I.... That you decided I had to sacrifice my whole life for this... You decided to sacrifice me...." Tears began to shimmer in his eyes and some rolled down as the betrayel of it all hit him. He looks to the side, shaking his head as he runs a hand through his hair. He could not believe it.
"What I've sacraficed is bigger than any of us." Li Jun said as he stood up, looking at the two boys he revealed his betrayal to. "I've sacraficed my whole life in the name of our people, to protect us all from those that seek to destroy us. Li Jie remembers, he saw what the Japanese did to us."

Li Jie was silent, looking down as Li Jun spoke out. He'd always hated him but now it was worse- it was backed with rage that he could act on now. "You're no better than they are."

Li Jun frowned, shaking his head and gritting his teeth. "Never compare me to those digs boy, I saved you from them. You can speak here because of my actions- because I am the one who has a will to fight!" He barked out. "The action required for our survival is based on our sacrifice- your weakness to not endure is not my brutality!" He was now hot red, having veins pop from his neck. "You both have known a life of peace, because my mother and I have done what others will not! Now you can cry, whine and complain at my actions but you both are stronger because of it. Now shut up, sick it up and decide which one of you is willing to stop up for not yourselves, but your country."
Genjo suddenly began to chuckle and then he began to laugh. "Suck it up? You just confessed to both of us you were manipulating our entire lifes for your goals. Your greater good. Your country. And you just tell us to suck it up and step up to do what you want us to do. Are you so blinded by your goals that you can't humanly see what you are doing to us..." He looks back up at Li Jun. "I saw you as a father. Someone who I could trust blindly. The only one I thought I could depend on. And now you are telling me since birth I was just a part of a big plan you have been making.... We have the right to be angrey, enraged, to cry, to whine, to complain because we just found out you kept parts of our lives away from us. Something as big as family you just hid.... I would have fought for you even if I had known my family ties. Probably even fought for you more.... But now, I'll have to go see how willing I still am." His trust was completely broken in the man infront of him. He could not even bear to look at him now. So he turned around and walked off, needing to be alone for a long while to let this all sink in.
Li Jie left with Genjo and Li Jun was left alone in the mausoleum, shaking his head as they didn't understood. "They're young...I should have chose myself." He whispered out before screaming, hitting his hand on the wall angrily before breathing out quietly and sitting down, feeling a vast array of emotions including failure. He reached forward, taking his thumb and gently wiping his blood off before tears filled his eyes, looking down and resting his head against his mother's tomb.
Genjo felt like a mess. He felt like screaming. Crying. Hiding. He didn't even know what he wanted to do as his mind was just aching and hurting from all the thoughts going at rapid speed through his head. But his heart was a bit cleared at what he felt, completely let down. Betrayed. He let's out a shaky sigh before he suddenly realized Li Jie was walking with him. His brother. He stopped walking as he just looked at him. Looking at him now in a different light. "We're.... Brothers." It was like it was hitting him suddenly now. He had a brother. And he was standing right next to him.

-----------

"The chairman was such a sweet kind woman. Old but very alive at the same time. And together with Li Jun they did so much good for our country. Which I am sure he will continu. He is the best thing we could probably pray for our country. After all those wars..." The other few maids in the kitchen agreed as they nodded and hummed as they were preparing food for the youxia. "But once we are done with this final war it'll all get better. Li Jun already appearantly connected and made bonds with Cantenseel."

The assassin was listning intensely to the chattering woman as she sat on a chair, munching on an apple she had gotten because she was hungrey. And when they had asked her who she was and she had answered with 'Li Jun's concubine' they had squeeked and started blabbing their mouths right away. "Another war? How so?"

"Oh you probably have not heard dear because it are only rumors yet outside of these walls but soon our chairman will reclaim his throne in Japan. We all pray for it to work and be quick. We need it." The mood got a bit more somber but then the maid smiled. "But it will work. Li Jun's is a passionate and strong as he is handsome. Like you probably already know, lucky girl." The maid said with a giggle and a wink.

She just played along and smiled and giggled. "Please, do not make me blush like that." She said, trying to act shy. A war with Japan. Yasuda must be feeling it. The emperor was in her opinion clueless about this. If he had known he would have started the war himself already. Interesting. That is why her mission was so secretive and important. And why her reward would have been so high.

An other maid chimed in. "No really. You are a lucky one. I don't think anyone has ever seen him with a woman. He is not only handsome but kindhearted, a true gentleman and royalty as well. And besides that, right now he is probably going to need you alot. With his mother passing and such.... And he really deserves someone being there for him. He is such a kind but tormented man. It is amazing how he puts everyone but himself first."

The assassin finished her apple and looks at it in thought for a second before perfectly tossing it into the trashcan on the other side of the room, awing a few younger maids. "Tormented you say... Please, do tell more."
"Somehow...I knew. I always could be comfortable with you- you were the only Youxia that was kind to me because Li Jun had the others pick on me." Li Jie looked down, seeming distraught with tears in his eyes. "I...Genjo, she loved you so much.." He said while talking about their mother. "She wanted you, you were wanted." Tears dropped out of his eyes. "She never though you were a burden...she gave everything so you could be alive. I would have too I..." He felt a deep sense of failure within, feeling as if he had lost his brother. "If only I could have done something that day.."

------------

"He had a sister a long time ago. It turned out she'd been a spy even though she was Chinese- she was the on that caused the fourth invasion. He loved her so much- as a sibling but he hung her like a criminal all the same to show the price of betraying ones country." An older maid squeaked out. "He has always sacrificed for China- he is the blood of the dragon himself. His screams at night...the ones that echo through the palace in the nights, so loud it makes the dogs howl in the kennels...its all you need to hear to know his soul is hurt."
Genjo did not know why he felt so relieved and happy to hear those words. Or well. He did know. He always convinced himself he did not care the reasons why his mother had abandoned him. But he had cared. And hearing this, hearing how much she loved him without knowing him, with what he represented, it was the best he could have wished for. To know she loved him. He put his hand over his eyes as his other hand shook a bit, trying to hide his tears though he could not stop them. He stood like that for awhile but when he pulled his hand away he was smiling. "Thank you for telling me that.... You were a kid, Li Jie. You could have not done a thing... For now, let's forget about that, okay? Just.... We're brothers." He repeated again as he smiled bigger.

--------------

"It is really scary sometimes how loud he screams. He has scared me awake in the beginning." Another maid chimed in. "That's probably why we all work so hard for him as well. Honestly, we hardly get paid but that is because money is slim. But he gives us shelter, food, kidness and promises of a brighter future. Which we all truly believe. The whole country believes. He swore to protect us. Save us. Give us a better life. It are not just words when he speaks."

The assassin thanked the maid who gave her tea and blew the steam off as she listened to more what they all had to say. They all thought very highly of him. She had never heard people speak so highly of a monarch or an emperor before. It was foreign to her how much trust they put in one single man. Just how it was foreign to her why one would sacrifice anything for his country. Put his country first before anything. But she began to understand a bit more as she spoke to the maids. His people were his country. The things he would do for his people. That passion and need to protect. To not care about your own life. She could relate to him on that level. "Needs of others before his own needs." She mumbled more to herself but one of the maids caught it.

"Exactly! That is what to call it." The maid then looked at the time, seeing it almost being lunch time. "Perhaos we should prepare a meal for him as well. Certainly he'll be back soon from the grave and he has not asked for food yet?" The other maids shook their heads, as if it happend more regularly that he would not eat.

After finishing the tea she puts the cup down. "That is a great idea. Perhaps some company would do him good as well." The other maids smiled at that, glad that this concubine proposed something like that and happy to know that Li Jun had atleast someone to console him. Atleast, that was what they thought was going to happen.
"Brothers..." Li Jie whispered out. He spent most of the time left in that day with his brother while Li Jun secluded himself away, deciding it was best to play it safe while he had his guards search for his concubine and bring her in. He abstained from water and food, hiding away from the maids while holding a pistol in his hand and sitting in a chair, ready for anything that could come towards him. He rubbed his face and breathed out quietly, hearing the door click and clicking back his revolver and pointing it at the door.
"You could do us both a favor and indeed shoot." It was her. She had already been on her way towards his chamber when the guards found her, a bit confused why Li Jun's command had been so urgent while the woman infront of them was smiling and just sweet. And they were a bit stunned by her smile as she said she could find the way herself so they did not even have to bring her. And ofcourse the fact she looked stunning herself made them listen. The maids actually had been in such high spirits some started to do some rework on an older light green dress that had matched her one eye, decorating it with golden jewels and lace matching her other one. They even did her hair and make up. She knew what they were aiming for, prettying her up like that. "Though we both know you won't so why don't you lower that gun." Without any fear she walks forward and puts the small basket she had been carrying onto the table. Inside the lunch the maids had made. "Your maids are worrying so they gave me a weeks worth of food to take with me to you."
"So you can poison and kill me?" Li Jun asked with a frown. "I'd rather eat a bullet. You will too if today is the day you decide to press me, I'm not in the mood." He commented before setting the gun down on his lap and sighing, sounding anguished a bit. "My mother died today, I lost some family members because I told them a truth they couldn't handle and I have a cracked tooth- if you want to bug me please, pick another day." He rubbed his face- his eyes revealing he had cried earlier.
"Poison is a weak woman's weapon." She said simply as she began to get some things out of the basket. Mostly some fruits, putting them on a plate, as she felt like he would not trust the sandwiches. She took a knife out of the basket and simply began to slice an apple into parts. "I know. About your mother atleast." She tosses the knife back into the basket. She walked over to him and put the plate on the closest table next to him before taking a piece of apple off of it and sitting down infront of him on a chair, biting into the apple to prove it was okay. "I may be an assassin. But I am not a monster. I am not kicking a dog who is down already. Losing someone.... Is no joke."
"Yeah, not." Li Jun said before taking the apple and biting it, chewing it and swallowing it before eating the core and then the top and bottom. "I would have done anything for my mother. My whole life, while thoughts about being a bastard and a rape child consumed me..she always told me it was okay, reminded me that someone like me could be loved. That's what...is rough about this all. I always looked at her for guidance, to know how to feel...and now I just feel emptiness, all the things I've ever felt bad but stronger. A billion eyes await to see my next move...but all I can think of is my own misery and for once, I feel guilty."
She could relate to having done anything for someone. That is why she understood why this was hitting him so hard. "You know, I think she was right." She crosses one leg over her other as she leans her ellbow on her knee and rests her chin on her as she looks at him. "About someone like you could be loved. I don't know you but I have been listning for over an hour to maids who were praising you to the heavens. How much your people depend on you and have faith in you. That is a form of love as well. Honestly, I have never heard people speak so highly of a emperor or such before. They did not have a single bad thing to say about you. Not a rumor. Not an underlieing sneer." She was quiet for a few second before standing up again and walking back to the basket, now grabbing two sandwiches out of them and walking back to him. "I don't think you should be feeling guilty. You have your right to feel like that. And I don't think a single soul in your country will judge you for feeling this way. It's human..." She held out the sandwhich for him to take before she gave a soft grin. "Even though you might be a dragon..." She adds a bit more softly to let him know it was not meant mockingly.
Li Jun was quiet and in thought, holding the sandwich and looking down. He looked over at her- a blizzard in his heart he felt would never let up. He then smiled a bit, shaking his head and looking over to the battled Chinese flag above his bed. "It is human....but I must endure. I do all that I do for my people- I am not allowed time to grieve...to love..." He winced a bit. "That is what my family does not understand, that is why they are not willing to make the sacrifices required..and I know they don't understand, I know they're young- they couldn't." He breathed out quietly. "During the fourth invasion I saw first hand what happened if we were not willing to make sacrifices. Yasuda Seiken requested my head, just my head or else he'd come and take it- my mother denied. I begged her and begged her, please mother let me go but instead she continued to press on and fight. In the end...it killed millions, it killed my aunt, it hurt my China- I may as well have killed them." He whispered before biting into his sandwich. "Sacrifice is the love I give. I sacrifice my entire person...all of it except these feelings that I cannot lose. I do not know your name but.." He shook his head. "I feel you may know a similar pain."
She listened quietly, not even biting into her own sandwich as his words were way to regonizable for her not to understand. He had been willing to give his life for his people. Just like her. Sacrifice is the love I give. It was as beautifull as it was painfull. And she saw both of that in his eyes. His words were so heartfelt and true that she was a bit lost for words. She had thought this would have been just another job. Just another higher up with a bloated ego to kill. Like she had done many times before. But how could she be so selfish to kill such a selfless man. The world needed more of such people. His people needed him. He said 'my China' but it did not feel like he thought he possessed it. It was more like how someone would say 'my child'. In the same tone as she would talk about her nephew and niece... "And a similiar love...." She said before looking a bit to the side. "Your.... Maids are right speaking this highly of you." Seeing he quickly also finished the sandwich she held out the other she had grabbed for herself to him as she had not taken a bite already. "And you do know my name. We agreed on that in the cave..... Or you can call me Nanako." She adds quietly. Giving him her name felt like she had made her decision. That she could not kill this man now that she gotten a look into his character. His selfless being. And how much his people needed him.
"Nanako..child of the greens." Li Jun looked at her eye and nodded, understanding now why she was given that name. "Li Jun means army- like...it's supposed to be a manly warrior name." He said with a sad smile, then eating his sandwich and sitting back. "One my mother said would fetch me a pretty bride, something she wouldn't stop complaining to me about. From what it sounds like, that maids must think so if I'm the topic of their gossip which is odd- you've seen what I do for fun, I'm fairly dull." He chuckled out with a small smile, shaking his head.
Nanako could not help but smile a tad bit as he seemed to switch the subject to something more light. And it did not look like he was forcing it. "They do not know that. To them that only makes you more mysterieus. You should just walk into the kitchen, I swear to you some might squeel or pass out. Lots of girls willing to be your bride there." She says with a light chuckle, thinking about the younger girls especially as they saw him as a savior. "See what you do? So that means all you do for fun is or train or read... Some woman like that as well I guess. You could talk about books... I would think it actually is dull though."
"I mainly read theocracy and memoirs of rulers to make myself better- I don't actually read anything entertaining." Li Jun smiled. "And the training is...well that is fun, but I have yet to meet anyone that can physically train to my level so...you know, that's tough." Li Jun scratched his light beard that was growing in. He looked over at her and wondered if she was trying to soften him to kill him, staring into her eyes with his cold pearl eyes but figuring probably not. "Maybe so but I don't think that's what I'd want from them." He said while breathing out, eyeing her dress which fit her body nicely and seeing her hair and makeup. "Seems they were wanting something else for me, no?" He asked with a grin, shaking his head. "Dolling you up, Nanako. Little did they know they made it too tight- I'm not sure you could properly hide a knife in that dress." He teased.
Nanako was a bit tempted to say she might be able to match his level. Though she not quite sure where his level exactly was. She guessed he was better than her though. He was battle wise. She was assassin wise. In stealth she would win. In hand to hand combat she would lose. Proven by the bruises on her ribs and skin. She blinked once before grinning like a cat. "I can hide a weapon in any piece of clothing." She runs her fingers over the fabric on her chest a bit. "And why would they not doll me up? I am your concubine. Right?" She teased in return, knowing it had just been a thing he had said to make the explaining of the situation easier but oh how she had used it to her advantage. "Did you know I can almost get anything done in the palace by just saying I am your concubine? You really should look into that. Someone might take advantage of it."
"I did say that you were my concubine- they were let to know that I had one around." Li Jun told her while sitting up. "Besides, you're the only assassin I think pretty enough to pass as my concubine- I am renown for sending people that have wanted me off on their way you know." He said while waving his hand and then squinting at her body, looking at her breasts and wondering if perhaps there was a weapon hidden between them. He opened his mouth to say something and then shut it, furrowing his brow before shaking his head. "Well...when you leave you need to make it look believable that you're a concubine...messy hair and all that; sweat and stuff- later we can figure out our arrangement and all that when I'm in the right headspace for that all."
Nanako could not help but grin a bit more as he complimented her on being pretty. How flattering. The virgin was trying to flirt a bit. Or perhaps it was just him being blunt honest. Probably that. Still it was a compliment. Not like she did not hear it often. Her eyes were too special for people not to notice. Not that her looks mattered when she killed them. She then noticed him staring at her chest which made her raise her eyebrow as she tried to keep her grin from growing more. "That won't be a problem. I can act like anything to fit in." She says as she losens the hair they had put up in a bun. Running her hands through it roughly as if someone had been grabbing it. "A hickey is easily made by just pinching my neck and a few pushups will leave a glinster enough to be believable." She licked her finger and smudged a bit of the lipstick to the side as if it had been messed up by kissing. "You've got a proffesional infront of you. If you want them to think you are a rough lover I can rip a strap of the dress as well." She said sultry as she grins more.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Might as well rip the whole dress off then- if I am to have a reputation might as well have it be a good one." Li Jun got up and pursed his lips, walking over to her and grabbing the strap, pulling it up before letting it slap onto her shoulder with a sound that resembled the crack of a whip. "Though...what is the right saying?...oh, yes. Fake is fake but real...is even better." He commented while looking down at her. "There's something intriguing about..a professional woman. Most women that come to me offer their hands, not their blades- yet most that can wield a blade are brutish and large. You are petite and beautiful yet deadly, like the venom of a snake." He moved his finger from her shoulder to the bottom of her neck and moved it slowly up to her chin. "I am curious about whatever you thought was my loss when I said I did not wish to strip you naked." He whispered out to her with a grin on his face.
Nanako was actually wondering if she was hearing things right. Wait what? She was pulled out of her small shock when her strap connected back with her skin. She looked up to him into his eyes. The look in his almost screaming at her that she had awoken something in him. Curiousity? Longing? Lust? She could not really place it. Could be either one or all of them. "My my, I did not think you would be this affected by merely some words and me messing up my lipstick. I thought you said you did not feel such things towards woman. Altought, you also said you've never had a meaningful experience that made you want to lay with a woman. Is this your first experience then?" She asked with a bit of a grin.