র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Misrahan swings one leg over tbe other as he watches curiously as Hei's parasite took over. Interesthing. This is the first time he saw anything like this. Huh. The thing regonized him. It really was an essence of Chernobog. "Very well. Then I will ask you, where is Chernobog and when can I speak him. I do not have much need to talk to you."
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"One doesn't speak just to Chernobog, you feel him coursing through your veins." Spirit said to Misrahan. "You may want to play this serious and fast but this is the long game, a game where you need to understand the rules." He grinned- the sharp fangs he had in his mouth being displayed to him. "I know where and how to get to Chernobog but that information is inside of me alone because I got the magic goods- I'm more connected, yeah? But I won't tell you for free, Hei doesn't understand the price of information. Help me end Drakon and then well, we can get to this discussion otherwise I'm more than willing to die and let this world burn my friend."
Misrahan had his eyes narrowes at Spirit, simply wanting to rip that parasite and power out if Hei's body. But the thing was right. It was a game. One he needed to play with patience like his father once had. He did not plan on losing. And as Drakon was something he needed to take care of and by joining he could keep an eye on Hei, joining temporarily was not even such a bad plan. If Hei went haywire with magic he could jump in. He did not like the tone though that that filthy nothing was speaking to him with. He stood as he puts his hands in his pockets. "Why not then. Drakon needs to be destroyed anyway and if Chernobog wants to hide a tad bit longer, I will have patience. For now."
Spirit grinned at what Misrahan's response was and disappeared in a cloud of smoke create by the distortion of space, appearing behind him and walking to his side. "I'm glad, this means we're friends now. Drakon bad guy killing friends, Misrahan." He said while knowing his name as well, looking at his eyes with his crimson red eyes and looking through to his soul. "Hmm." He looked at him oddly for a minute, looking him up and down. "So what was your plan with Drakon since I imagine he was already part of it?"
Misrahan raises one eyebrow as Spirit looked at him up and down. Now what? Was it his clothing again. "Well, the main part of my plan at first was finding Hei and the message Chernobog had sent. Second was trying to see Chernobog for myself. And third was to see if i can eliminate this magic right away. But as Drakon is not vital in accomplishing the last two things, he is a part of my plan now. And i think you all already have a sort of plan i suppose?" He asked, though he knew they had. "And also, as we are friends now-" he grabbed Spirit's collar and pulls him closer, looking dead serieus into his eyes as his own eyes glowed slightly only for him to see. "-no misusing or using magic too much. The more you use it, the more disbalance will occur. And i will take action on that, friend."

-------

Nanako was standing in the empty war room where Li Jun often met with his and other generals. A place she was not allowed in obviously since there was no reason for a concubine to be there. But she did not care. She sneaked in. And if no one knew she was there she just had not been there. She looks down at the map of Japan. He had planned it well. Very well. But one thing bothered her to the core. Masamune. Their house was red. Which means they had not joined. Stubborn fuck. If he could just join as well her family would not be in such danger. It made her anxious. She listened at the door before leaving the war room and walks down the hallways. She was so in thought she had not seen Genjo as she rounded the corner. But as she almost bumped into him her reflexes got the best of her, turning sideways and dodging him by a few inches. "Oh sorry."

Genjo blinked twice, having to process what had just happend. How could she have dodged him. Reflexes like a freaking cat. "It's alright.... Where are you going?" He asked as he frowns a bit, more wondering where she came from as down the hallway were not places she was supposed to have been.

Nanako flashes a smile as she brushes a piece of hair behind her ear. "Don't know actually. I was looking for Li Jun but as I can not find him nor do I know where he is I am just left wandering around." She says, a good sweet concubine.

"Right. Well, he is buzy with taking care of some buisiness."

"Ah, thought so. Oh well then. Then I'll take a stroll around the garden."

"I'll accompany you. With all the Japanese generals here I do not want to take a risk with you going aline."

"My thank you." Piss off. But ofcourse that she could not say. She knew he did not trust her. Logcially. He was smart. They went outside. And once outside he began his rapid fire of questions.

"So you are from Japan?"

"I am."

"And why are you here?"

"The origin of my father's martial arts movement lays here. I wanted to go visit it myself. Even if it was not easy to get here."

"So you just took a boat?"

"Planes don't go from Japan to China so yes."

"He thought you well. You have great reflexes."

"He trained me since I was four. So i do hope so."

"Remarkbly good even.... But how did you get here. In the palace I mean. As a concubine. I have known Li Jun all my life and he has never taken a woman with him. And it does not sound you came here for more than traveling."

"Things just happen."

"Where actually did you meet?"

"I can't even remember. It was a pretty long time ago. A quick meet and go but he found me after as he said he wanted to have me as his concubine after seeing me for the first time."

"So you have truly fallen for our emperor then. As you accepted. Do you love him or are you in it for wealth? Most concubines go for the second."

Now Nanako paused her step, making Genjo stop walking as well. Her eyes were narrowed at him. "Are you done with your interrogation?"

The bite in her voice took him a bit back as she had been speaking so sweetly and light before. But noe he narrowed his eyes as well, that feeling of her being more then she says returning. "I am not. You see, my emperor is my priority. I guard him. I keep him safe. And I will keep him safe from everything. Everything. Even from you. I do not know your intentions but I certainly know they are not as pure as the smile you are putting up. Even if all you say is true, about your father, your trip, how you met him, I will forever have my eyes on you to see what moves you make. He does not need a money wealth searching succubus in his life. He is too good of a man to be hurt like that. And as he seems to see you more then just his concubine, as his words were 'future wife' to be exactly, i will question every move you make till I know your intentions are pure. So i ask again, what are you here for."

They stared at eachother for a minute, Genjo's eyes on her like a hawk to see her reaction. And then she sniffed. And her eyes began to water. And then she began to cry and sob. Huh? Now Genjo was dumbstruck. This was NOT what he had expected. "H-He is a good man. I know that. He h-has been so good and loving towards me. And I really r-really take that to heart. I know I can't repay him as much as he gives me b-but I try. I try to help him. As he is so good. And I really want to give him everything he deserves. So I-I-I am sorry f-for-" Now her cries became too loud for the words to be regonizable as she hides her face in her hands.

Oh damn. What did he do. Genjo was slightly panicking. "U-Uhhh come come. I'm sorry. I should not-...I am just carefulll just.... Please stop crying. Please. Stop." Gods. She needed to stop. And not tell Li Jun. He would have his head for this for making his woman cry. Like that. Publically in the gardens. Oh dears. Li Jun can not know about this. "I'm begging you to stop."
"Touchy, touchy- fine." Spirit smirked at Misrahan as his collar was held before placing his cold hand on his chest and lightly pushing him off, straightening his collar. "All you had to do was ask." He said to him before clearing his throat and pulling out a crumbled map from his belt, laying it out on the table and showing it to Misrahan. "We believe Drakon has a compound in the Southern District under the city- more than likely in the sewers with most of the ferals. The bloodmoon is set to occur in three days, meaning that when he comes out he'll come out around then. We've not increased pressure in that area so we don't alert him that we know his whereabouts- instead we've been putting explosive charges on these parts of this city. Billions of dollars of infrastructure damage sure, but when these people are saved because these ferals were smashed by a collapsing sewer system we'll be thanked."

-------------

Li Jun was walking out from his training room, wearing a new suit of armor that was black with golden lines of energy glowing under the armor. It fit tight to his body, showing all of his muscles. As the relationship between Cantenseel and China grew the military and the country had quickly began to sprout. He then raised an eyebrow, hearing sobbing and went to Nanako and Genjo- his eyes sharpening and his brow furrowing as he saw her. "Genjo, what the fuck is this?" He asked, remembering when they had tried to torture her the last time they were left alone together.
Misrahan looked at the map. They had done a good job figuring things out. Humans were cunning. Could be atleast. And perhaps with his powers he could save some of the infastructure. But that would not be priority. He did expect it to go smoothly though. He will use his divine powers now. On a low radar ofcourse. "We will just have to see through the damage. Stopping Drakon has priority. Good job sniffing him out." And now they just had to wait and prepare for the next days. Patience was never his virtue.

-------

Genjo immediatly straightend his back, paling a bit. Just great. Ofcourse he had to see. See him making his woman cry like that. He opened his mouth to defend himself but Nanako spoke first. "I-It's okay." She sobbed out and sniffed as she seemed to regain her composure, wiping her tears and silencing her sobs. She was calming down before she smiled softly at Li Jun. "He was just being a good guard to you. I understand." Genjo opened his mouth to apologize again but she held up her hand. "No it is really okay. I just... The words just hit me a bit emotionally. I just.... I really have no ill intentions..." Genjo merely nodded before Nanako smiled up at Li Jun, wiping a bit of mascara away. "I was actually coming to find you for lunch. You free?" In other words, get me the hell out of here.
"In three days we've been trying to make the southern area as equipped as possible." Spirit said to Misrahan while looking over at him. "But of course without alerting him? Hard. Still though, things are going quite well save for our master-at-arms, Jannik having vanished to be with his wife. He said something along the lines of 'I have a duty to my family first' and left, so his kid probably is being born soon." He grumbled out. "Which sucks. I hope you fight better."

------------

"Yes I am." Li Jun said as he walked over and wiped her tears away. "Genjo, I order you to get better with women." He commented with a small hidden smile, knowing she was working him but also knowing how stupid he could be when it came to the ladies. "Dismissed." He grumbled to Genjo while talking Nanako's hand, walking her away from Genjo. "So what was that about?" He asked her quietly, looking over at her with a smile.
Misrahan raises one eyebrow. Jannik? He had heard that name before. He could swear he had hears it somewhere. He just did not know where from. Hmmm. Not that it mattered alot. He grins cockily at the remark. "I know for certain I fight better. You are lucky to have me on board. God is on your side now."

-------

Nanako took Li Jun's hand and followed him, wiping a few remaining tears and make up smudges away as she made certain they were out of hearing range. "He was asking too much questions. About my past, why I was in China, how we met, what my intentions were. Questioning everything." It had been annoying though she had to admit, he was a good guard like that. His gut feeling was right. Just too bad for him she was skilled enough to hide every truth. "So I did something he could not react to. A crying woman breaks every man." She says with a shark smug grin. "Though you should be proud of him. He is not ignoring his instincts." But then she remembered something Genjo said. Something what had probably been the reason of his interrogation. "Li Jun, did you say to him that I was to be your future wife?"
"I am proud of him, more than he ever could know." Li Jun said quietly, thinking of what the boy had turned into despite of everything. While he was willing to sacrifice Genjo's chance of a happy upbringing with his siblings, he loved the child enough to raise him personally and watching him grow up put a smile on his face. "He learned well." He chuckled out before clenching his teeth a bit at her comment. Damn that boy for having such a loud mouth. "My beautiful orchid, don't worry about what others say." He said while brushing her cheek with his rough thumb. "That's a conversation we can have at the end of all this, not now where it matters little."
Nanako did not take her eyes off of him to see his reaction. And what he said made it very clear even if he was trying to tiptoe around it. "You're not denying it." She said as she takes his hand off of her cheek, not wanting to be distracted and letting him now he could not brush this off with a simple smile, gentle words and a sweet gesture. "It does not matter little now. It matters alot. This a serieus thing we should be talking about. You are telling people that you're making ME your future WIFE. I asked you before what was going to happen to me once this was over and you told me it was up to me. But apparently you do have other plans so I would like to know now."
"I am not denying it." Li Jun sighed out, knowing that he could not escape the incessant questioning of her. "I let it slip once to Genjo and Genjo only, it's not as if I'm going around parading it. What I meant was that when I said it was up to you...that it was up to you- whether it's to leave...to stay..to do whatever you wish." He frowned. "That is your destiny. You may choose whatever...regardless of my wants." He frowned. "I don't want to sound like a teenager brooding, but I believe I love you and I want to marry you. However that may be, I could die. This isn't a commitment I'd like to make before we're out..of our circumstances now. I could die."
It did not come as such a big suprise. Nanako had been speculating what he felt and his actions towards her sometimes screames it. Though those had been speculations. To hear him say it out loud was different as he tried to make it seem it was just a simple fact. Nothing more than that. Tryinf to downgrade what he was feeling. But telling someone you loved them and wanted to marry them is not a small thing. She was quiet, looking to the side as she was not certain how to respond since she could not promise him she would stay after. And she could not promise him she would chose him over the children if she had to make a choice. If she was in a situation where it would be the children's life or his, if she had to kill him to save them.... She still would. He probably knew that as well. "You could...." Was all she softly said.
"And that's where I will leave that at." Li Jun said before turning his back to her and walking, knowing full well everything surrounding their relationship. She was an assassin, fighting for something and killing for something that she cared about- he had been a target in the beginning, he was now someone in her life but he still could never be as important as those children and she would never be as important as his China. She would never love him fully he thought- be devoted to something as he could be. She enjoyed life now, but she had a different destiny elsewhere and he'd not hinder it.
Nanako felt a bit of a knot in her stomach as he turned his back to her and walked away. A big knot actually. He had asked her once not to hurt her with fear in his voice and hope in his eyes. She thinks this is what he had meant. Even if it was not entirely her fault. They both could not help it. And it was destined to be complicated from the beginning. They knew. He knew from the start. But that did not mean she was cold to hurting him like this. It is not like she felt nothing for him. If she had not he would have been dead already. Quite the opposite. She quickly followed him, not wanting him to leave like this as she takes his hand, pulling him to a stop. She lifts up his hand and plants a kiss on it before rubbing her cheek against it. "If circumstances had been different.... I believe I would have loved you fully by now as well..." She admits softly.
Li Jun looked back at her- his pearly eyes cold while looking upon her before he took her hand to his shadowed cheek. Quietly he rested his gaze on her, seeing it and nodding his head. "I know." He spoke out quietly. "Yet we are not in a world with different circumstances and we have what we have- we may live our lives the way we want or not- it does not matter." He sighed out to her. "We must see where we are when the war is done...and there we can figured our lives out. Until then...this is pointless." He breathed a bit, biting his lip. "I've learned not to wish for things but if could, they'd be different."
Nanako knew what he said to be true. Things were just not different. It would have been easier if it had been. But life was not meant to be easy. She had learned that from a young age. Living was not easy. Loving was not easy either. "If I could I would have wished for it to be different as well... I'm sorry...." She softly caressed his cheek with her thumb. "I don't like you saying it is pointless though..." She hesitated a bit but still she leans up and gives him a tender kiss. "This is not all pointless."
"Don't apologize for things you can't change, only for the things you could." Li Jun whispered to her before they kissed, not closing his eyes but visibly releasing some of the tension he held in his body. When she was done he smiled a little bit, brushing the hair out of her face. "Perhaps not. I have hope, I do- I am good with children." He said with a flash of his teeth, letting her know he was okay with kids. "And I promise, kids like me."
Slowly a small smile creeped onto Nanako's face as well. "They are quite troublesome though." She says as her smile grows a bit more, her hands now on his shoulders before she moves them down to his upper arms, feeling the muscles there as she rubs his arms a bit up and down. "Chase steals sweets from the kitchen and Aimey shoots rocks at the guards when she's bored. I like to say I did not taught them that but I think I did." She says with a slight chuckle, her eyes immediatly softening as she thinks about them. "I think they will though. Like you. Though I can not promise they will be like angels as they soon will enter their teen years. You can't be all kind uncle Li Jun and let me fix things when they start destroying the house." And for a second she could see it. Just the four of them being a buzy but happy family. Bickering about small things. Watching movies at night. Going to the beach and such. It was a pretty picture. "I have hope as well..."
"No, but I can be what I need to be to provide the best life I can for them." Li Jun said quietly to her, having his thumb and finger on her face and looking at her as if he had a thousand words to say to her. He paused quietly, wondering what she would say if he told her how he felt but her internalized it. "I'm a good person to place it." He said out in a whisper. "I am willing to work on anything besides my death." He said with a small smile, looking into her eyes as if he didnt want to lose her.
"Such a generous man." Nanako said softly, only a slight tease in her tone as she meant it whole heartedly. "You better not be working on that indeed. I will be very upset." She rubs his chest a bit, wondering how and when this came to even be. Though she knew. It was the minute she had walked into his bedroom with a basket of food instead of the knife she had wanted to take. "You know, I like your eyes. They speak alot to me. Say things your lips do not dare say."
"They are my worst enemy they are- the Seiken eyes. I wish I had black eyes so I could hide everything but instead they are white.." Li Jun moved his hand from her face to her shoulder, smirking. "But no. The only thing I am working on is victory. In two weeks I plan to begin to final stages of it and then the great war will begin." He chuckled. "I've chosen to call it that because it is a great war. A war all the damn poets will sing like a cathedral hymn- the bastard heir comes to retake his throne from the house of evil, how does that sound?" He asked with a childish enthusiasm in his voice.
Nanako pokes his forhead. "First of all, when someone gives you a compliment you say thank you." She pouts a bit as she think about it before chuckling and shaking her head. "That sounds so dark and sinister. The bastard against the house of evil. You are downgrading yourself too much. Just like with your eyes." She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer against him. "How about the dragon of the sun has returned to care for and free his people. That sounds kinder and much more true. Even if it is a bit idllic."
“The dragon..” Li Jun said quietly, thinking of the first time he found he was unburned. He was killed that day, betrayed and the flames were what had given him life. He thought that sounded more like a Phoenix, but he wasn’t going to argue because dragons were much more fearsome. “Every villain believes they are their hero, never that they are the villain. I’m going to be remembered by many as a usurper, I best learn how to teach myself to find comfort in that term.” He whispered quietly, moving her hair a bit. “Oh,and thank you.”
Nanako smiled softly at him, knowing he was right. Many will see him as a terrible man for a very long time. And many will see him as their savior. She truly wondered what he will bring in the future. After the war. She prayed for the best. "You're welcome." She kisses the tip of his nose. "Now, lets go get lunch before i do something else to you. You look devilishly good in that armor." She says with a catty grin.
Three days passed after Li Jin had finished his lunch with Nanako. He flew to Cantenseel in his imperial garbs, having Genjo and Li Jie come with though not for a social call. Li Jun was coming with plans and when reaching Rex’s manor unannounced he was surprised to find this city under lockdown- the streets vacated and an empty breeze rolling through the city, whistling against the cold steel of the buildings.

“Today is the day we’re probably gonna die.” Li Jie chuckled out, making Li Jun glance back sharply as he banged on the door.

“Only you. That pretty red armor isn’t enough to deflect blows from a skilled swordsman.” Li Jun said while looking around, finding the quiet very disturbing. “God what is taking Rex so long?”

“Genjo probably could mess me up.” Li Jie grumbled out, looking at his blood red and onyx colored armor before smirking. “Scared?”

“Only of what I may do should you press me more.” Li Jun snapped back. “This is a dead silent metropolis fool...it should never be silent.” He growled out, hearing Genjo’s breathing and Li Jie’s heartbeat as well as the blood in his ears.
Rex had ordered his guards to let no one into his mansion. Not that he had expected anyone since he had announced a complete lockdown of the country. Everyone hiding in their bunkers. Certain areas evacuated. And anyone who wanted to flee the country he had paid for the planes out, making it free to once travel out and once travel in. Alot took that chance. Some thought it was not nessecary. But when his guard announced that it was Li Jun he quickly walks to the front door. He opens it, his eyes wide and confused. "What are y- Just get in." Rex said, feeling too anxious to be polite as he let the man in and closed the door again. This was really the worst time for them to come visit. "Why are you here? I did not recall having a meeting with you. I know that very certain."
"I was planning to have a surprise meet so the Japanese could not track our correspondence and, plus, I brought Mina's siblings with me and I didn't want to freak her out- she gets like that." Li Jun commented while Li Jie and Genjo stood behind him. "So do you mind explaining why exactly your entire city is empty, your mansion holds more damn guards than dust and why you sound like you haven't slept in days?" He said while sounding concerned. "Have the Japanese threatened a bombing raid or something?"
Rex looked at the two man accompanying Li Jun. Mina's siblings. Just the people he would rather not have right here right now. "It is.... much more threatening. If this does not go well for us.... You might not even have a Japan to conquer or a Cantenseel to support you longer...." He motioned them to follow and as he walked he began to explain the big lines. "There is something today which the vampire's call a blood moon or such. Vampires go rapidly crazy and normally it passes. But there is a certain vampire here by the name of Drakon. A very ancient and powerfull one who is trying to make it last. Calling it the Eternal Night or such. If this happens.... The whole world will turn into a blood bath. Vampires feasting till the last human is gone." He opened the doors to his command center, Mina being there as well as the whole room was covered in screens. All displaying different parts of the city and some were body cams placed on Joseph's generals. "We got one chance of preventing it. And you just arrived in the middle of it..."
Li Jun looked at everything on the screens in awe, seeing how Cantenseel had set up for a paranormal invasion of their city. "Well isn't your city lucky to have Drakon stuck there- you get to be remembered as the one who killed the beast." He commented before looking at Mina who had been coordinating defensive troop movements throughout the city, similar to the guerrilla warfare used during the fourth invasion. "Mina, this is-"

"Li Jie, yes I know. I couldn't forget his stupid face." Mina said with a small smile.

"Mina, we need to talk after. About our other brother." Li Jie said with a serious expression. "He's-"

"Look, those are ghosts from the past I don't need right now." Mina said to him before looking at Genjo and smiling. "Hello Genjo, very busy but it's good to see you." She commented to him.

"So why exactly have you shirked the information of a vampiric invasion?" Li Jun asked with a sigh. "You do realize I have a lot of fire, right? Vampires don't like fire- I probably could have helped had I known."
Genjo had a bit of a lump in his throath as he looked at Mina. His sister. And when she said she didn't need that right now he understood. Now was not the time. After he would have a good conversation. "Hello Mina. Glad to see you doing so well."

Rex sighs a bit as he walks up behind Mina and rubs her shoulders a bit, admiring how good of a job she is doing and how she is holding up. "I do not feel lucky. You were buzy enough and we were more technical advanced. We even have a special vampire hunting team who I have full faith in. I did not want to burden anyone more than neccesary when we could handle it. And besides, who would have believed this."
"I didn't believe your entire city could be silent either and yet here we are." Li Jun said to him with a now stern face. "Well, it seems we're in a warzone- I hope your special team has what it takes to end this mess." He commented while looking at Mina untense while he held her, noticing the ring a smiling a bit. Meanwhile down below in the city, Joseph led the group through the maze of the city to the Southern Area where an explosive trap was laid to cut it off from the rest of the city, dooming anyone who wasn't in a bunker but saving the rest of the city for certain. He held a cigar in his mouth, looking over at Misrahan who Hei had brought, Erik who held his own cigar in his mouth and was now dressed in a dapper outfit with suspenders and leather gloves, complete with black slacks and white shirt.

"Stefan?" Joseph grumbled out, pulling the cigar out of his mouth as he looked to the moon which slowly turned red as an eclipse covered part of it- the power of the dead god attacking the realm of paradise. All at once, a rumbling was felt in the southern area and all of a sudden ferals began bursting through the sewers as if a pressure valve was released- them spewing out on top of each other. "Let the fireworks go!" Joseph hissed out as fighting commenced, taking a head on attack while Cantenseelan security forces made short work of them in the other parts of the city- the white coats slaughtering them with explosives and fire.
Rex did not take his eyes off of the screens, taking Li Jun's upset words that he not asked for help for granted for now as it all seemed to begin. He could not help but gulp a bit. "I hope so as well." It needed to work. Or else this would be their world now.

"On it." Stefan said through his intercom as he stood high on a building, having an overview of the southern area. "There we go." He pushed a button and the whole ground began to rumble as streets began to explode in a perfect circle. Cutting the area off as planned. Everything went off. A massive gap now between the southern area and the rest of Cantenseel. "Succeeded." He reported back before his wings shot out and he flew down to the battle ground, rejoining the group as he pulls out two blades and joing the attack, immediatly cutting a feral's head off.

Misrahan ran straight for the ferals as he held his sythe in his hand, ofcourse coated with divine energy. The ferals did not stand a chance or got even close to him as he ran and swung. He did not pause for a second as everytime he hit a feral they screamed and scurried away, infected by the divine light as they trashed on the ground and died from the energy instead of the wounds themselfs. He was not even using alot. No. He was saving that for Drakon.
"These ferals are stronger than I've ever seen before- I hate to see how Drakon will be!" Erik said while holding his axe that was now covered in blood, having butchered many ferals and making a swath through them. Suddenly, down the street of the city a wave of purple energy shot through underneath the ground and towards the ground, forcing them to split apart as Drakon walked through the smoke. For a moment he looked how he did while he was human- beautiful, with flowing blonde hair, ocean blues eyes and pale white skin that was like the moonlight.

"Everybody, they're coming from the back!" Joseph barked out as now feral Cantenseel white coats from the other districts began to come in shooting at them, making him his off before a section of the ground split open and caused them to fall before it was put back where it was and juiced the men, causing their blood to be spilled all over the street. Spirit came out from the dust with a grin on his face, having controlled Hei for the most part of the battle as he was new to this.
Misrahan jumped backwards as he felt the energy before it hit. There the bastard was. Having and using magic as well. None of it mattered though. He took a deep breath as he calmly began to walk towards Drakon. Ignoring the ferals as they suddenly shied away from him as he began to let out his strong divine aura which he had contained before. "Fathers in heaven, guide me and strengthen me in this battle I am to face before and for thee. As my people fall and my determination rises. Let the moon shine down. Burn the darkness from earth so it will be peacefull once again." As he prayed divine light became visible, tendrils of light swirling around his body as his eyes began to glow. "Let me follow my fathers footsteps and give me strength to be even the slightest he has been in his days." He closes his eyes and when he reopened them they were a pure white. "Fear me now." Suddenly a wave of light blinded them all, hundreds of light vines shot out of the ground before they started to impale the ferals around them. He began to levitate a bit off of the ground as he shot forward, almost invisible as he kicked Drakon straight in the chest, making the vampire crash through a building. That had been a warning. And a promise for more.
Drakon flew through the building, toppling it. He grunted from the pain of the concrete on top of him, getting up from it and holding up his hands before using the building that had fell on him and having it fly towards Misrahan. "Let me follow in my own steps, and give you a night that will never end!" He called out, not noticing as Spirit stepped on the concrete that was flying and came to jump attack, only to be caught by Drakon's magic mid air and flung away. "You cannot best me with subterfuge, I am god!" He proclaimed while the ferals began to close on Misrahan- Erik screaming as they grabbed and scratched at his face before he was sucked into a horde of endless monsters.
Drakon flew through the building, toppling it. He grunted from the pain of the concrete on top of him, getting up from it and holding up his hands before using the building that had fell on him and having it fly towards Misrahan. "Let me follow in my own steps, and give you a night that will never end!" He called out, not noticing as Spirit stepped on the concrete that was flying and came to jump attack, only to be caught by Drakon's magic mid air and flung away. "You cannot best me with subterfuge, I am god!" He proclaimed while the ferals began to close on Misrahan- Erik screaming as they grabbed and scratched at his face before he was sucked into a horde of endless monsters.
Misrahan merely waved his hand, making the building change direction and crash next to him as if he just swatted away a fly. Just as he waved his other hand to use gravity to make Spirit land softly on the ground instead of crashing into it. He did not even look at the ferals. He released another wave of divine energy but this time in the form of arrows, killing the ferals and burning out the darkness as soon as it hit them. A whip formed in his hand as he not attacked Drakon but instead whipped it around Erik's ankle, pulling the man out of the horde next to his side. "Carefull there." He said before looking back at Drakon. "You are god? Don't make me laugh. You are just a small speck of dust in this universe. A thing that even the god that created you wants off of this earth. True divinity dont proclaim their godhood like that. You are just a mad man." Chains of light shot out of the ground surrounding Drakon, wrapping around his neck, arms and legs, burning him while keeping him in place. A spear appeared in Misrahan's hand and he trew it through Drakon's shoulder.
"I was never a man." Drakon said as he broke free from the hold, grabbing the spear from his shoulder and throwing it towards Joseph who was struggling during the fight. "I was a monster, through and through and my life was leading me to despair. I met the god of death and he revealed to me something I knew all along- the power was attainable if I had the will to grab it." He held up his hands, giving Misrahan an arrogant smirk. The dimension began to distort and the buildings bent as he charged up energy, seeming to disappear before all the vampires began to hiss in pain while a screeching noise was heard- Drakon coming out from nothingness to attack Misrahan with a swipe.
Misrahan made the spear dissapear before it hit Joseph. He was a rather strong vamp indeed he thought as he watched the building around him change shape. What use it was to do that he did not know. Probably to show off his powers. Useless. He flinched a bit at the noise but that was all. He heard his father in his head. Behind you. Not that he did not felt the tear in space before Drakon came out. Before Drakon managed to hit him he had the vamp by his troath and slammed him into the ground, creating a small crater. "You are rather cocky." His hands began to glow as he held Drakon's troath, shooting pure divine energy into the man's body. Through every vein, muscle, viber of his being. Burning him and destorying the dark energy inside.
Drakon grinned, his hands grabbing at Misrahan's and pushing it back enough to speak. "For good reason." He hissed out as he began to fade away into dust while the real Drakon slashed Misrahan from the back of his ear and across his face with his claws, clearly being an experienced illusionist as he disappeared afterwards. "You may think that you can beat me, that you can destroy the inevitable. I have lived a thousand lives, seen the end of eons. I am life and I am death, the true deity of the balance this universe requires."

Spirit attacked Drakon, slashing at him with his own claws before Drakon grabbed his hand. "You're wrong. There is a god already that is here!" Hei said with his own voice coming out, using his other arm to use his bracer and slice his throat, forcing Drakon to step back and heal.

"That was there." Drakon replied before holding up his arms. "You may think your lord is there, that he is watching but I have been to his paradise! I have seen it-" He began to tremble as dark purple energy shined out from cracks in the ground. "I have seen it and I have seen his golden throne- it was empty!" He screamed out as the chunks of the city began floating hundreds of feet in the air, separating everyone while he destroyed the southern district.

"Only because he wasn't home." A voice replied with as suddenly the magic dispelled and the city chunks came crashing down, making Drakon even fall down as a shadow stood in the darkness. "My place is with my people, not in some gilded throne watching down!"

"You are false, bow to your superior!" Drakon barked out while coming out from the rubble, staring Archaeus down who took his hood off.

"No." Archaeus said before clenching his fist and making Drakon explode into a pile of gore as the bloodmoon began to eclipse and the ferals fell down dead, having been fighting and sustaining themselves off the energy of the event.
Misrahan hissed in pain as he did a step back. Oh. So that man was actually smart enough to hide his true energy. Good to know. Now he was going to get serieus. But before he had the chance the god himself, making him yelp and fall unto his but as the piecr of rock he had been floating on crashed down. He rubs the back of his head as he stands up, looking around at the damage as the fighting died down in one blow. It had been a quick fight. It could have been way worse. He walks up to Archaeus, his face bloody but a grin on his face as he folds his arms. "If you had given me a few minutes more I would have had it. I was just warming up."
"A few more minutes and half the city would have been destroyed- we are lucky that it was evacuated." Archaeus commented while the other vampire slayers appeared, with Joseph and Erik coming out from the rubble bloody as hell.

"Are you...god?" Erik asked Archaeus while holding his broken arm, having it limp and to the side.

"Do I look like a dragon you idiot?" Archaeus asked him. "I just like bombs. I'm a friend of Misrahan's." He looked around.

"Where's...Stefan?" Joseph said while coughing out blood, having a piece of concrete sticking through his stomach.
Misrahan's eyebrow twitches a little bit in annoyance. He just displayed a whole seen of divinty, destroying ferals and saving that huge aas vampire and they ask only Archaeus if he was a god. Well, he was but damn it he deserved more credit as well. He folds his arms before wiping a bit of blood off of his face. That was gonna leave a mark. Or not. He would see if it looked tough or silly.

"Here." Stefan said weakly as he slowly made his way over to rest. His hand was over his right eye to hide to gory mess it had become. His ear had been half bitten off and his left wing was in shreds as he was bloody all over. "Doing... Fine enough."
"Alright so here's the deal." Archaeus put his hands together. "You're no longer vampires anymore- there are no more vampires anymore, I'm willing them out of existence. So...I'm literally reversing probably this entire day. Okay, the whole day." He looked at all of them. "And there won't be any bloodmoon, Drakon or anything else- just a memory of it and you all will now that it was an act of god." He then looked at Misrahan. "Misrahan, good job. This was his idea by the way, I was just going to kill all of you so congratulations."

"What about our lives?" Erik asked as Hei stood up, covered in Drakon's blood.

"They will begin." Archaeus said in a smile. "Tell me where you all wish to be, most of all in the world and you all will awake there..human."

"Fayline's arms, waking up next to her in bed." Joseph said with a smile, rubbing the blood off his face.

"Kierra." Was all Hei said, tears streaming down his face as he saw the death around the city- blood still in his eyes and mouth from it all.

"Home...again." Erik spoke out quietly, remembering when he had left his family to save them from himself when he began to turn.
Misrahan grinned proudly as he got his credits thoughhe was a bit sad this was all about to be wiped out from their minds. He had been pretty good for a first war. Probably his first and final one. Perhaps that was for the better. Yeah it was. "You're all welcome by the way."

"College again would be nice." Stefan said with a slight smile, having been just a normal college kid when he had been turned. Even if he had been the smartest of the class and on his way to greater things. It was an easy going life. One he would like to have back.
"Alright. I won't let you four forget but you must bare this secret for if you do, you will die of a heart attack on the spot. Except you Joseph, tell Fayline because I know you will end up killing yourself when you wake up because you're a gossip. Also tell Rex who will be confused as to why his southern district is intact, let him know that god saved his city...just say a golden dragon swooped in." Archaeus said to everyone.

"But- okay no complaints." Joseph said with his hands up before Archaeus snapped his fingers.

---------------

Joseph woke up with his eyelids fluttering to the light of the sun in his eyes, groaning and feeling quite nice in the warmth that he stretched in. "Mon amour.." He spoke out quietly to Fayline, being in her embrace. "Is the night over?" He asked her while rolling over- his olive colored skin vibrantly tan and complimenting his brown hair. His light brown eyes looked over at her tiredly, having finally been able to rest after his duty was completed.
Fayline groaned as she rolled with her back towards him, hugging the blankets close to her as she did not feel like getting up. "No. I need more sleep. The baby kept me nauseous the entire night." She whined a bit softly. Though then she sighs, knowing staying in bed won't help either. Okay. Time to get up. She stretches like a cat before sitting upright. "I hope you did have a go-" Her words caught in her throat as she now finally looked at him. She thought she might be seeing things but she knew she was wide awake. "Oh my god, Joseph!" Suddenly she hugged him tightly, feeling for the first time his warm skin on hers.

-------

Misrahan was up in paradise, staring down at an earth now a bit more peacefull, a soft smile on his face. He smiled more as he felt his father's hand on his shoulder. "I did good, did I not?"

Tsukiyomi smiled kindly, proud of his son as he knew he had wanted to do something good for humanity ever since the day he had been born. "You did. You really did."
"Ah!" Joseph yelped out, extending his arms and being quite surprised before clinging back onto her with a big smile on his face. "Oh God, that really was God!" He yelled out with the biggest smile he'd ever had, realizing now that he was really human again- no more sickness, no more blood sucking. "I did it, I told you!" He laughed while thinking about his promise, giving her a million kisses as he kept his promise to her in full. "And not a scratch on me!"

---------

"Oh son, how they grow up and make me proud." Archaeus said while waltzing into their building in Paradise, yawning and having his arms crossed as he leaned against the door frame and looked at the two of them. "He reminds me of myself- cocky, arrogant but also full of soul and the urge to do good. I'm proud and...well, questioning why there isn't a big scar on his face." He grinned. "Did you not like your battle wound or would your mother have killed you if she had seen it?"
Fayline laughed along with him as she got smothered with kisses, being unable to help herself as some tears ran down her cheeks. "You did it. You really did." She did not even needed to know how at the moment. All that mattered is that it had worked. He had survived. He was with her alive and well. She cupped his cheeks and gave him a long deep kiss before pulling away, feeling a bit out of breath as she stared into his now brown eyes. "You're so handsome, my love." She says with a light laugh, just feeling in awe of the whole situation.

---------

Misrahan stood a bit taller as Archaues complimented him. He felt honoured by it. Even if he was beind called arrogant and cocky. Not that he could deny that hard. He rubs his face with a slight grin. "The second. Mother would have slapped me silly if I had decided to keep it." He says with a chuckle. For a small woman she could have a nasty slap if she had too. "So... What now. You know what Chernobog's words were." That was the only thing that still bothered him.