র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5351-5400 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
As she complimented him Joseph teared up, having thought he was ugly and monstrous for years. Being human again, he found comfort in his own skin once more without the nagging feeling of the parasite inside of him. "I finally believe it." He whispered quietly to her as tears streamed down his healthy and warm face- his heart beat existing now and beating hard as it could as he found himself truly in shock from how he had been transformed. "I'm alive."

-------------

"Well...that we'll figure out." Archaeus said while holding his hands together. "I need to figure out a way to contain him better for certain- the only way to kill him is to become him and that's not a fate I will endure nor anyone else. I will build him a realm, one to send him evil souls and keep him entertained so he is happy- I will make a book for him called 'Sin'. I will lay out what it is that will happen when you are evil in my universe and when I am finished, your father will go to Chernobog, give him a copy and then you will give a copy to Emperor Li Jun. I will build his realm and then that will be the end of it, lest I kill him and absorb him if not to stop his annoyances."
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Fayline gently wiped his tears away, a look of pure love on her face as she looked at him. He always had been handsome in her eyes. But it made her so glad that he finally listened and believed it when she told him so. She softly kisses his forhead as she puts her hand on his heart, feeling it beating. "You are." She took his hand and placed it now on his own heart. "Very much alive. And going to live a long happy life."

--------

Misrahan actually thought that was a pretty good idea. One the dark god probably will be content with. Perhaps they had been in the wrong to hide the god for this long. But now they'll righten it. And perhaps the humans would be even more good if they knew there was such a dark realm. A realm Chernobog would be happy in. "Let just believe for now that this will work." He says with a smile.
Li Jun woke up in a guest room of Rex's home feeling very groggy. While getting up he stumbled twice, very confused as if he had been drunk- had he survived a poisoning attempt? "God what is this?" He said while pulling off the Cantenseel bathrobe, going to his bed and quickly slapping his armor back on for comfort. "Everytime I sleep in this nation." He muttered out, noticing Genjo and Li Jie sleeping like bears. He left and went straight to Rex's war room where he saw him and Mina having their morning tea. "Does any of this feel strange to you?" He asked while looking at the camera views of the city, seeing it fine with people doing their thing. "There was an vampiric invasion just yesterday!"
Rex hadn't felt more relaxed in weeks. He was truly enjoying his morning, one arm around Mina as he sipped his tea with the other. It was a bit disturbed though as the frantic emperor walks in. Obviously very confused. "I know. And Cantenseel took care of it." He says with a smile, acting as if it was the most normal case in the world. "I don't think you will ever doubt my countries capabillities anymore." He says with a slight grin.
Li Jun looked at Mina who shrugged before looking at Rex, keeping his composure though barely. "My." Was all he said before grinning. "Its a wonder how the middle east lasted years against you in a campaign- you Cantenseelans have skill." He said while pulling up a seat, rubbing his chin a bit at grinning. "So, Mr. President, master of warfare- have you planned out what your surprise attack against our illustrious emperor would look like?"
Rex sipped his tea before putting his cup down and smiling at the man. That was a title he never aimed on having but it did sound good. At his question though he smiles a bit more. "Not a clue yet." He says with blunt honesty. "As you may realize I had been buzy preventing other stuff from happening. And besides, I have my faith in you that you planned it all out. I will support your plans and fill in on yours."
"Good because I did plan it." Li Jun chuckled out. "We hold parliament on the first of August and have our agents stab Yasuda Seiken as he gives the opening speech, causing civil unrest as we sneak in through the West where many allies of ours are. We'll come in, have our Japanese soldiers that have allied with us turn against the Seiken troops mid battle, forcing reinforcements from the east. You come in then, siege Sikoto while we trap their army with our fire walkers and end the war in less than a week."
Rex listened closely as he nods. He did not have such a good map of Japan in his head to truly visualize it but he believed Li Jun had been planning this for quite some years now. "I do pray for it to be quick. I dont want a disaster like Tiras did in Britain. I want as little lives lost." He said as he gives Mina's temple a small kiss. "Give me those plans on paper with exactly what and where you need me."
Li Jun got up and took a large piece of paper off of a roll in that room and began to work, drawing a map of Japan from memory and writing where he'd have each attack.

"He's always been this way. He's obsessed about that throne since childhood- there's nothing that he wants more than to be in it." Mina said quietly before kissing Rex with a quick peck, having a small giggle afterwards and then a smile. "Master of warfare." She said while finding the title funny as she looked at her Rex, finding him to be such a harmless man.
Rex was a tad bit suprised he immediatly started working. But he guessed Li Jun was even more of a workaholic than him. Though what Mina said was true. Ofcourse he would be working like a dog if what what he wanted was so close now. He grinned at the nickname, nuzzling his nose against her hair. "Do you really think that fits?" He asks with a chuckle.
"Certainly, not every leader comes out of a paranormal crisis with not a scratch on him or his city." Mina said while rubbing her hand on top of his hand. She looked over at him and smiled, wondering what her children with him would look like- what beautiful features of his would they have, or would they look like his father or her? She opened her mouth to speak but as usual she lost the words. "Could our kids look like your dad?"
Rex could not not help but grin. Well, that indeed was true but god helped more with that than he did. His city would have not been this untouched otherwise. At her question though he raises one eyebrkw and chuckles. "Why you ask that? You want them to look like him?" He asks her jokingly
"No, I'd rather they look like you but I'm not blonde. Nobody in my family has ever been blonde to my knowledge and it's a recessive gene, but red is even more recessive and black is dominant, meaning that his stuff would be the dominant gene." Mina explained with a worried expression. "But I want them to look like you, not your dad or Hei-" Her jaw dropped. "HEI."

----------

"Ow." Hei said while walking up in a closet, finding himself back in Kierra's closet in Japan. He got out, went to the door and heard Tiras speaking to everyone who was foreign that was on his team.

"I fear there is war approaching and I have no intention to lose, yet I also have no intention to see people I love be hurt. Loraine, you are to return to Britain and continue overseeing the relief efforts with my mother. Kierra, return to Cantenseel- there my contacts in the art industry will find you. The rest of you I have little words for other than thank you, and please return home safely."
Rex could not help but smile in adoration as he thinks about the children they would have. It was a pretty picture to imagine. And he chuckles at her stressing out a bit. He sips his tea but then his eyes widen and he coughs a bit. Oh god. Hei. He jumps up from the chair. He had been so at peace with the done war he had forgotten go check up on his brother. But where would he be now even. "I got to make a quick call." He says as he takes out his phone and calls Joseph, knowing he had been the last man to be with him. "Joseph, question. Do you know where my brother is?"

-------

"No." Loraine said as she puts her cup of tea she had down. She being the only one against it probably as Kierra was actually relieved to be out of the war zone. "I have no intention to leave the one I love behind." She said strongly as she stood up and walks over to Tiras, putting her hands on his chest. "I am your fiance. Your empress. I am supposed to be beside you always and I truly have no intention leaving that position. I just can't leave you alone like this...."
Joseph had been cuddling with his fiance when Rex called him, making his eyes widen as he was reminded out Hei. "Kierra. He's in Japan." He commented while remembering Hei's face as he saw the destruction and feeling a bit sad. "We're human again. Vampires don't exist anymore, so your brother should be fine in that regard." He said with a small frown. "He's seen a lot."

----------

"My empress is to listen to her emperor. Our empire requires that you be safe in Britain at all costs- should the usurper win, he will destroy half of our empire in a day." Tiras said with a grim expression. "Everyone, dismissed except Loraine." He said before putting his hand on her shoulder, looking at her. "I dont believe he'll win, he's the lord of some flea bag nation. However I must prepare for anything, including you." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "For anything."
Rex did not feel very relieved to hear his brother being in Japan. Out of all places he was there. And there was no way to contact him then. He just hoped he would be out of Japan when they started their attacks. He needed to find a way to contact him.... At Joseph's other news he was surprised. No more vampires? He had not heard of that before. But then he smiles. "I am very glad to hear that for you, Joseph. And I'll find a way to contact my brother. Thank you for the information."

-------

Loraine looks to the side as she places her hand over his. She wanted to go against it more. But she knew she could not change his mind on this. If he said she was to leave then she would be on the next plane out. She did not like being seperated from him. Deffinantly not now. "I have a strange feeling about this, Tiras.... What if it does go wrong."
"Of course my friend. Call me anytime so that we may share a cigar and discuss what happened further." Joseph said with a smile, hanging up and then looking at Fayline before sighing out deeply. "Ah. How are we going to explain to your mother about this change?" He asked her, knowing damn well he had never told Rona that he was a vampire. Of course that didn't mean she didn't know, she just didn't mention it explicitly to him- maybe she had to Fayline he thought.

-----------

"If it goes wrong, I hope that God has decided to make me live. If he made me survive the New World Massacre, made me survive the Imperial Duel and I was put here with you. I do not believe god is cruel to take me from you, from each other or the future that we are destined to have." Tiras spoke out quietly, looking over at her with a grim expression. "If I lose, if it all goes wrong I'll do whatever it takes to survive. If I die..do whatever it takes to survive." He frowned. "I've invested billions into rebuilding Britain. Our safety net is that empire- they may have no love for me but they bare all the love for you. Regardless of what happens here, we'll have a home to return to." He said quietly. "Just not mine if it goes bad."
Fayline smiles softly as she brushes a piece of hair out of his face. "That is what bothers you? Honey, she adores you to the core. There ain't going to be any trouble telling her that. And besides, maybe we can give her some more good news." She said as she places his hand on her stomach, not having told her mother yet about their growing bundle of pure love and joy.

------

Loraine felt a knot in her stomach as he talked. He had it all thought out. Though he didn't look so confident that he would win this or that he would get out of this unharmed. It worried her to the core. She wraps her arms around him as she holds him tightly. She felt so afraid of losing him. She didn't want to be alone. She didn't want to be without him. "Just come back to me..."
"Our little one." Joseph spoke out quietly, looking over at his hand on her stomach and breathing out softly. This child would be born in a world without vampires, a world where Drakon could never hurt them or a world they wouldn't have to fear hurting because of what they were. He was proud he could do that for his child and all he ever could want to do was be with them, hold them and watch them grow. "I think I'll retire from my position at work. Never can family be second to me again." He said while looking at her, having a glowing smile. "I've done more than enough."

--------

"I will do all I can." Tiras whispered with fear behind his eyes as he placed his hand on the side of her cheek. "I wish so desperately to run away. I am afraid of this man, a man who I have heard is invincible in battle and more brutal than the monsters they tell in stories yet I also cannot back down. I cannot leave my people to be raped and destroyed, yet I can't simply scurry off in the face of battle- what would your people think of that?" He asked quietly.
Fayline's heart pounded rapidly as she saw him looking so proud at her. Making her smile just as wide. She cuddled closer to him. "Having you around me all the time does sound pretty good." Though she wondered if she should retire. She wondered if she could. She would go crazy doing nothing. "You should pick up a hobby perhaps or else I'll have 2 babies to look after the entire day." She says as she kisses his nose.

--------

Loraine understood why he could not leave. But it did not ease her worries or fears. It only made it worse. That he would stay on a burning ship till it was down to the bottom of the sea. "I know what my people would think. But at the moment I care more about your safety than their thoughts.... Though I do understand." She adds quietly as she looks to the side.
"Chain smoking and wine drinking is not a hobby?" Joseph honked out, giving her a hearty laugh as if he had something stuck in his throat. "I like to read..and to build things, and plants but most of all I like to be with you, to make love..." He ran his hand up her leg, a little grin on his face as he looked over to her eyes. "You should know. All that I like to do, I usually do when you're around." He said with his grin growing in size.

-------------

Tiras frowned, wishing that she'd have forbid him and he'd be put on a path with a changed mind and yet she didn't. This was not a boys war, this was an emperor and it was no time to have his tail tucked between his legs and to wear his prettiest armor- it was time to kill. The war in Britain had been him destroying a shadow of an army his generals had ambushed and killed in the beginning of the war- this was different. These people were experienced in the hardest, most brutal combat experienced in this century and their leader was more ready than he ever could be. To win, he needed a plan for everything including escape. "To escape...there's nowhere nearby except Cantenseel and I do not trust them. I need an escape plan should things go bad."
Fayline giggles as she shakes her head. No that would be not considered a hobby. And unhealthy addiction yes. Hobby no. When he began to feel up her leg she begins to grin a slight bit, rubbing his chest. "I deffinantly know that. It is hard not to know, mon amour." She says as she places a soft kiss on his lips. "Not that it is not one of my favourite things to do either."

------

Loraine thought about that. Cantenseel and China were closest. There were no other countries he could escape to easily. And neither were an option to go to. "You really do need one...." she says quietly before she clenches her hands in his jacket and lays her forhead against his chest. "Do you really have to stay?.... Can't you just flee with me. To anywhere. Live in secrecy somewhere...."
Tiras looked at her with a grave expression, the very conversation they were have being treasonous and terrible in nature. He was a ruler, bound by the social contract to serve his people who have given him power and comfort until his death and yet he felt his selfishness taking over once more- a will of self preservation. "I could leave, have my body double stay and pretend to be me and not let him know what's happening..that way the Chinese won't be even thinking towards Britain, where I'll be with you." He spoke out quietly, his hand against the side of her cheek while looking over at her. "But people will die."
Loraine puts her hand over his, feeling the warmth if his hand and praying she may feel it many more years. She knew he was afraid. She felt it. But she also knew the responsibillity he felt towards his people. She understood. And she did not want him to have to chose between her people and her. But this was about his life as well. This could mean his death. Not that others weren't as important. She cared for every life. She did not want any life to be lost. But she could no bear the thought of him getting killed. "People will die still. Weither you are here or there.... Can't this be resolved before it happens. Is there not a way to... Talk. Have a meeting with China. Anything to see if we can stop this before blood is spilled. War is never neccesary...."
"No." Tiras said before laughing out and shaking his head. "My grandfather invaded them four times, killed their last two emperors, raped his wife and left a slew of bastards across the land that he tried to destroyed. He desertified a chunk of their nation, caused the death of their leader's sister and disfigured his mother as well- the point is Loraine is no, they won't stop until we've paid for what we have done." He sighed out. "And I understand, being elven. I understand how it feels to be oppressed, to have a boot on your throat simply because of what you are but I don't understand what they are doing." Tiras paused, balling up his fist and leaning against his piano. "Worst of all..I'm starting to believe the rumors. You've seen this 'Li Jun Seiken's' appearance on the news, you see how he looks.."
Loraine brushes a piece of hair behind her ear. He was clearly against it. Believing it would not work. She could understand from his point of view. China and Japan had a brutal history together. Britain was such a peacefull country in that regard, always having resolved matters with words. And she was taught to do that. "They might actually be true...." She could not deny the resembelance as she had seen a picture of Yasuda when he had been younger. Almost identical to the Chinese emperor. "What we have done.... Tiras. Who is 'we'.... You said it yourself, your grandfather started those wars. Did those things. I just wonder if the Chinese emperor would want to do the same to innocents in Japan just for revenge.... I was taught to search foe what people want, what they aim for, to be able to negotiate and honestly, when I look at him, I am not sure what his intentions are to start a war. It could be revenge. In that case he would burn everything to the ground and would not care at all about the catastrophy he would cause. But just what if he is searching for rightfullness. If he is truly Yasuda's son he might just be aiming for the throne. That is a big difference. With one we can talk. With the other we can. And honestly.... When I hear his speeches I doubt he comes here just for the sake of burning this country...." She spoke out calmly and calculating. Letting him know what she thought about it.
Tiras bit his lip and balled up his hand, knowing that the day he'd meet with this man would be the day his credibility would die. "That's the day I become a British king." He said quietly. "But I suppose if that is the price to prevent my people from dying it is the price I will pay." He unclenched his fist, looking down and sighing out. Why did God decide he be the emperor that would be forced to give up the golden throne. "I need to make a trip to Cantenseel." He went towards his office and got his phonebook and called Rex, looking annoyed.
Loraine puts a hand on her heart, praying she made the right decision and did not put him down on a worse path then he had already been heading into. Silently she folliwed him, needing to know what the plans were going to be and not wanting to be left in the dark.

Rex was in his office, planning still with Li Jun, or more like watching as he explained and drew out the plans, when hjs phone rang. His eyes widened slightly. "Tiras..." Why would he be calling now. He had no want to talk to this man at all as he had been for certain the one poisoning his fiance. But he motioned to Li Jun to be silent as he picked up and puts it on speaker so they could both hear it. "Emperor Tiras. It has been awhile. What do I owe this call for?" He begins as normal as possible.
"You know that I am aware of your antics." Tiras said over the phone. "We had a sworn partnership for a thousand years between our two nations- one that clearly was severed for an alliance with China. I want to have a talk with the Chinese leader in your country with my fiancee- all four of us together and perhaps decide...a better course of action than the one we are heading to." He said with a frown, clearly displeased.
Rex felt anger rise, a lump in his troath as he balls his fists. The nerve of this man. The bloody fucking nerve. He felt so compelled to yell at this man. But instead he took a deep breath. Still his anger could not be held back completely. "My antics... Let me make you aware of yours first. You burned my home country. Started a war there for as selfish of reasons as there can be. I let that go. Hoping you had seen something in Calix I had not and that you had stopped it for better. But then, you decided to poison my fiance." He voice was low now, threatening. "Yes I know about that. She almost died you know. She barely held on but thank the gods she is a fighter. Then and only then I broke our contact. You broke it first. So yes, I allied with China. Only to get your dangerous impulsive ass off of the throne. I do not trust you anymore. And I will not let you in my country or near my fiance ever again. Lady Hayes can come. I do have trust in her. That is the most I offer you."
"Your home country was ruled by a despot who insulted the honor of Japan- I'd gladly do it again, if only to rid the world of a man who was cruel." Tiras spoke out before going silent as he listened to this accusation of poisoning. "What in the golden dragon are you speaking of?" He asked Rex, sounding confused. "If you're accusing me of poisoning your fiance, perhaps you should look at your ally closer- how is it that I'm so close, could plan something perfectly and yet the people that preform the action fail so gracefully to let it be known that perhaps it was me, but not enough to cause true or permanent harm?" He raised an eyebrow. "How about I offer you this, a token of knowledge from an experienced leader- you're being played. The only way to bring my country to a table is to have me there with Lady Hayes, lest I go to the elves and show you who is impulsive and dangerous."
This only fueled Rex's anger more. To hear him speak so casually about this all. Denying it all. Acting as if he knew it all and that he had the upper hand. "You are miscalculating one thing. You have nothing to offer me. I don't need you around my table. You are the one who decided to contact me so do not act as if you have the upper hand. Because you know you have not. Not even with the elves. China had the manpower. And I have the technology. The only reason you called is because you know you can not win. And you will not. So go ahead. Go to the elves. It will not make a difference. It'll only end in more blood shed at your side."

Loraine saw it all going into the wrong direction as she listened in to the conversation. This conversation was truly going wrong while she knew Rex as a willing man to talk. They have grown up in the same political scene. She knew he was willing. He just did not trust Tiras. Suddenly she did something she normally would have never done. But she was afraid that if she did not alot of blood would flow. Tiras's blood. So she took the phone out if Tiras's hand. "It's Loraine. I'll do it. I'll meet up with you. It can be even tonight."
Tiras stormed out of his own office and went down the stairs, walking to his chapel and feeling his anger swell up. How dare that some worm talk to him like that- to try and threaten him after he had been the first one to support him when he became president. He took his hand and slapped the lords golden cross off its altar, screaming out loud. "Why do you play these games?!" He barked out, screaming at god himself before kicking the golden altar so hard a dent was put into it, gritting his teeth and looking up at the mosaic glass of human Archaeus holding out his arms and feeling the urge to smash it.
Loraine felt a knot in his stomach as he stormed out like that, having felt his anger radiate off of him. "I-Is that okay." She asks through the phone.

"More then okay. I will see you soon then, lady Hayes." Rex said as he hangs up and lets out a deep breath. Feeling the anger turn into stress as he rubs his neck and looks at Li Jun. "Well then...."

After he hung up, Loraine went out to find Tiras, quickly finding him trashing the chapel. "T-Tiras." She called out to him as she stood in the doorway, thinking she was a big part of the reason he was this upset.
It seemed that the words of Loraine merely bounced off him as Tiras stood boiling in his anger. He looked at the human version of Archaeus, seeing himself with the ears and hair and being even more angered by the reflection. He threw the cross he'd knocked off the altar and smashed the face of Archaeus's mosaic window, growling the entire time in anger before he finally breathed out and looked over at Loraine, sighing deeply. "Yes?" He asked her, having beads of sweat go down his head while he unclenched his fists.
Loraine was taken back at how angrey he was and she yelped a bit as he smashed the mosaic. Glass shattering on the floor. She clung a bit to the entrance of the doorway. Looking a bit afraid to walk in any further. She had never seen him this angered. It was frightening to see. "I-I-I'm sorry...." She squeeks out quietly.
Tiras looked down at the beautiful ancient glass, glass that his ancestors had gotten to look upon that he now destroyed. "Give my nation away, it was never mine to begin with." He grumbled out, clearly annoyed and stressed out of his mind. "Damned if the man won't give me the respect to even meet me at a table- no." Tiras rubbed his head and sighed out deeply.
Loraine slowly got out of the doorway, walking over to him to stand next to him but not touching him, having her arms folded a bit infront of her stomach. "I am not giving anything away. I am not going there to decide anything. I am only going to hear then out. Hear their terms and conditions. I'll report that back to you and the decision is still yours...." she spoke quietly.
Tiras looked back down and sighed deeply, biting his lip while looking over at her. "Okay." Was all he said, silently angry at it all. "I'm sorry, I just...I'm losing control. I'm angry at it..all." He looked at the smashed window and sighed out deeply. "I love you..I dont mean to scare you, I just feel it all collapsing on me."
Loraine hesitated a bit before she reaches out and caresses his cheek. "I know.... I can see that. I can see your frustration. And that you are scared. And perhaps don't know what to do... You started a war for me once. Now I am going to try and stop this one for you. Okay?..."
"If they hurt you, if you die Loraine.." Tiras balled up his fist. "I don't care who dies, or who can be hurt by what is to come.." He bit his lip. "I'll scorch the earth and kill them all and think about the destruction later." He grit his teeth. "So please Loraine, think this through- if theres any chance you could be hurt, stay with me. Be here with me...and we can figure it all out my love."
Loraine now cups both of his cheeks as she smiles softly at him. "I know." She leans in and kisses his lips. "I wouldn't do this if I hadn't been certain I would come out unharmed. I have known Rex for the biggest part of my life. Longer then you have. I know him and I trust that he would not harm me or let harm be done to me in his country. He is not that type of man. I have thought this through. So you just have to have faith in it."
"Kierra." Hei said while going into her room, seeing her packing her things. "Don't ask why I'm here, but I'm here and I'm here for you and I love you." He said to her while his heart beat hard with his sweat beads dripping down his face, looking at her with his wind out of his lungs. "And I want nothing more than to be with you."
Kierra jolted a bit up as her name wss called, havin been deep in thought while packing her stuff. When she saw ot was Hei she was at a loss for words. Even more at what he just said. She had been so afraid for his life. Multiple times. But now he was here. Looking unharmed. She walks over to him and gives him a tight hug. And then without any more words she leans a bit back before actually giving him a firm kiss on his lips.
Hei reached up and placed his hand on her cheek, closing his eyes as he leaned into her kiss with his heart calming with every second that passed with it. Finally when he was done he looked at her, his hands scarred from his ordeals along with bits of his neck but his normal skin tone and hair and eye color returned to him. He just stared at her, falling in love more and more each second with her before he let out a quiet sigh, looking at her. "I don't care anymore about anything except you. I'd do anything to make it work, I'd-" He choked hard, realizing he had been the problem this entire time.
Kierra had a blush on her cheeks which intensified as he stared at her like that. She could see and feel the pure love he felt for her, making her wonder what she had ever done to deserve such intense emotions from him. She cups his cheeks and smiles, giving him another peck on his lips as she really enjoyed doing that she noticed. "It'll work. I'm going to Cantenseel with you and I'll stay with you." She reassured him.
Hei seemed to literally melt from her kisses and gaze, having his cheeks flushed red and his heart non stop beating while looking at her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her quietly, seeming as if he could explode at any moment with how much breath he was seeming to keep inside of himself, paused and nervous as anyone could be. "I love you so much, there's nothing I can dream of except being able to live my life with you."
Kierra smiled widely at his question, thinking it was adorable to see him still so nerveus to ask. Though she could understand. She would have probably faired no better so she was glad he was doing the hard work. "Yes. I will." She said before hugging him tightly and when she pulls back she said a quick "I love you too." as she was now the nerveus before kissing him again to cover that up.
Hei squeezed her tightly, spending the rest of his day with her and helping her pack all while avoiding the emperor. In the night Li Jun found himself removed from the situation, taking himself to his quarters to be away from the meeting between Loraine and Rex, figuring that if he wasn't there it may go smoother. He was relaxed, laying down in his chair while flicking paper balls at Genjo to annoy him and prod a reaction out of him.
Genjo was sitting in a chair as well, staring out the window and in thought. Wondering if and when he should approach Mina and give her the news. That he was her brother. Li Jie had tried before but that was in a tense situation. And now he felt nerveus. And annoyed. Every second more so. But that was for a different reason. "Would you perhaps stop doing that? If you are nerveus go read a book or run around if you need to get rid of your energy."

----

"You look much more aged since the last time I saw you. Though it has not been that long has it?"

"It has not but it is a disaster what stress does to ones face."

Loraine chuckles as she takes a sip of her wine as Rex grins, taking a sip of his own. After she had arrived in Cantenseel the first thing the both of them actually did was catch up. Releasing a bit of the tension in the situation as they both were actually rather glad to be seeing one another again. So when Rex asked her if she wanted to have dinner first to just talk she did not decline. The empty plates were taken away now as she dabs her mouth a bit with a napkin. "I am afraid I might be adding some more of those lines to your face then as we probably should really discuss what I am here for. The longer I am here the more frantic my fiance will get I am afraid."

"As I can imagine." Rex says with a nod as he leans a bit back in his chair. "I assume this call he gave was because he knows in what kind of grave situation he is in."

"One we would like to resolve beforehand yes." Loraine adds to it. "We do not want a war. The lives spilled for it would be absolutely worthless and a sin. And I know you think the same. You are not a man to sleep peacefully at night after such a thing. But I do not know the Chinese emperor. And I do not know his reasons for invading us. If it is mere revenge or more. If I know we perhaps can resolve this without spilling blood. But I need to speak with him for that as I know you are not in a position to make a decision weither this can be stopped beforehand." She says with a soft smile. "And I know he is here. There are Chinese guards around."

Rex could not help but grin a bit. Such a sharp intelligent woman. "Then I suppose you are kindly asking me to fetch him since I am useless in this conversation?"

"If you please." Loraine said lightly as she smiled more.

This making Rex laugh. "You could have atleast denied I am useless. But I will." He says as he asks one of the guards in the room to go get the emperor.