র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Chase held onto Li Jun tightly as he seemed to calm down by the words. As if feeling he truly meant it. Nanako's heart warmed a bit as she saw them together like that. This meaning so much to her. He probably could not even imagine how much it meant to her. She rubs Chase's back as he now looks at her. "Now stop crying honey. Go have some fun. I am sure there is something fun for you to-"

"Let's go get cake!" Aimey chimed in.

"No. No not yet. We havn't yet-" But then Nanako saw Chase actually looking very interested in that. Making her sigh a bit and chuckle. "Fine." She takes Chase out of Li Jun's arms and puts him down. "Go steal some cake. Make sure to run a few times past the wedding hag to make her stress out."

"Will do!" They both said excitedly, Chase clearly in a way better mood now as they ran off, causing Genjo tk have to go after them.

Nanako wraps one arm around Li Jun's neck and one on his chest. "I love you." She breaths out before giving him a soft kiss. "You have no idea how much it means to me to see you like that with the kids. They really like you."
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I'm surprised, usually kids are scared of me." Li Jun commented before sighing out and then smiling. "I love those little two, I do. They're balls of energy but they're my kind and it hurts to ever imagined them being hurt." He said quietly, hearing his own past replay in his head. "I never told you much about my childhood, did I?" He asked her. "It wasn't much to be proud of. Being a guerrilla fighter isnt easy on a young boy, especially when your first kill was probably before your balls had dropped."
Nanako smiled more as he told her he loved them as well. She was happy about that. Very much so. "They are bombs of energy." She corrects with a chuckle. She rubs his chest a bit. "You have not indeed. But I want to know it all. The parts you are comfortable and willing to share atleast. And in return I'll tell you more of mine as well." She says, realizing she had only told him how she ended up with the kids and being an assasin. "But not here. With so many people around. I want to hear them when we are alone and comfortable in our own room. I want to know every little secret and story." She kisses his cheek. "For now, want to dance? I believe we need to have our first still."
"Yes, a dance." Li Jun said before grimacing and leaning in close. "Nanako, how the fuck do you dance?" He asked her with sweat beads beginning to form on his forehead, looking for once quite nervous. "Like...I may have forgotten that part of my nobility lessons because I cannot- I will not." He looked almost frantic. "I can't fance."
Huh? Nanako had to blink twice before she suddenly tried to keep in a laugh, failing, and beginning to laugh. She had never seen him this stressed before. He was fucking calmer when almost being killed and being put on fire. It was just so funny. The dragon emperor's weak point was a dance. She puts her hands on his cheeks and gives him a big loving kiss. "I have never seen you this nerveus before. Oh honey. It ain't that hard. Come love. We'll just sway then." She took his hand and took him to the middle of the hall. All eyes on them now. "It's just us here. You puts your hand here-" she places one of his hands on her waist. "-and the other you old while I place my hand here-" she places her hand on his shoulder."-, you pull your woman close-" she steps closer to him. "- and you sway to the music." She said as she gently began to move and guide him a bit, not really making big steps or such to make it easy on him.
Li Jun danced with her and held a face that said he was enjoying it but his eyes screamed pain. For him, being silent with her was uncharacteristically quiet of him and he stayed silent, focusing on not looking like an idiot. "You do this often?" He whispered out, not noticing that he had sweat dripping down from his forehead.
"Have you seen me do this often?" Nanako asked quietly in return with a soft smile. "My father has thought me the basics of dancing with a partner. Or more like my mother forced my father to teach me." She saw him struggling, making her put the hand she had had on his shoulder onto his cheek. "You're doing good love." She puts her hand on the back of his neck and leans up to kiss his lips. "You want to stop?" She asked him quietly. "We could if you want too."
"Well when you're giving me that look of course not." Li Jun said before grabbing her hands, stepping back and twirling her before grinning. "Besides, I remembered my lessons." He said while stepping back and forth, looking as if he knew what he was doing. "I'm a swordsman, you think I don't know how to use my feet?" He asked as they both spun around- him connecting his hand against hers elegantly. "I've not done this often though- no woman has ever gotten the pleasure."
Nanako blinkes twice as he now actually seemed to know what he was doing, making ber smile ans giggle a bit as he twirled her around. "Are you just faking bravery right now or were you faking being that stressed?" She asked as she sticks out her tongue jokingly, though enjoying their dancing together. "You do know how to make me feel special. Your first kiss. Your first night. Your first dance. I feel like I got all of your firsts." She says as she lets him lead her over the dancefloor.
"Not all of them." Li Jun said quietly to her. "My first kill was a village boy who thought I was Japanese- he was holding a pitchfork and tried to stab me in the stomach, I was ten and took a chunk out of his head." He replied while twirling. "Or my first hand hold, who was my mother." He stopped, leaning her down and kissing her. "Or my first love, who was warfare." He leaned down, grinning before giving her a kiss. "Just to name a few. However yours are the important ones, my dear wife."
It was a bit sad to Nanako to imagine such a young child having to go through such an event. He had been Chase's age back then. She could not imagine what kind of effecr that would have had on the poor kid. What kind of effect it had had on him. When he leaned her down she yelped softly, not having expected that as a blush appears on her face. "Warfare as a first love does not count." She says quietly as she smiles up at him.
"No, more like a salty mistress." Li Jun said before raising her up, gathering claps from the crowd and making him grin at her, his trauma clearly hidden behind his eyes which always had a bit of a pained look to them. "So, for my first real dance how was it, Empress Seiken?" He asked with a smirk, feeling quite proud of himself. "Was it satisfactory?"
When Nanako heard the clapping only then she realized how many people had been watching, making her blush softly. "It was lovely and very very to my statisfaction, emperor Li Jun." She says as she kisses him again. "We'll make sure to do this quite often so you don't forget how to."
"Perhaps." Li Jun said before letting her go, continuing with the festivities until the night where he found himself on the balcony for once holding alcohol, figuring tonight was good time to finally let it go. He leaned against it and found himself tearing up while thinking about his childhood, frowning as he saw the face of his first kill staring back at him in his glass of wine
Nanako was actually a bit suprised at how wel the reception had went and how she actually had enjoyed it. It was overwhelming, and no names she could remember from everyone introducing themselfs, but it had been a good day. She found herself alone now, the festivities dying down as she went to find her husband, finding him alone and drinking. She walked up behind him and wraps her arms around him, her chest against his back. "What are you thinking about, husband?" She asked quietly, using that term of endearment for him.
Li Jun softened his expression yet kept himself focused on his glass, trying to piece himself back together. "Oh, nothing too important." Li Jun said to her before closing his eyes and smiling as he looked at her beautiful hands on his chest, warm and soft though deadly. He set his glass down before putting his hands over hers and smiling, closing his eyes and breathing out a bit. "I just want to hold you for the whole night and love you, maybe not fuck tonight." He said quietly. "We're different, you and I than any other couple. I just...relaxing with you." He smiled. "It's better than anything else."
Nanako closed her eyes and lets out a long sigh. "We are deffinantly different. I don't think many relationships started with one trying to kill eachother." She says with a chuckle as she holds him tighter. "And that sounds very verg good. Just relaxing. My feet are killing me. Heels are even deadlier than a knife." She says with a slight groan, really meaning it. "Tomorrow we'll just spend the entire day in bed. Having food delivered in our room. Just doing nothing."
"I was thinking of exploring the palace more." Li Jun commented to her, having his eyes shut. "Lord, I've not felt this tired in a long time." He said before pulling away, walking to the foot of their bed and pulling down his robe to relax. He felt his hand over the throat cut, sighing out deeply and shaking his head before turning to look at her. "What about your childhood?" He asked her quietly. "I think as husband and wife we shouldn't...hide secrets?"
Nanako followed him, putting off her crown and setting it down on the nightstand. "To be fair, the reason why I have not told before is that the identity of an assasin could be best hidden. And it is not really that much of an importance to my life at the moment." She says as she sits down next to him. "I had an older sister and a very loving father and mother. We lived on the country side of Japan. A simple life as we weren't that whealthy. When it started to rain we would have to run with pots to catch the water dripping in from holes in the ceiling." She chuckles a bit. "My mother was kind and gentle. My father was a rascal, having lived his life on the streets, picking fights and more till my mother made him settle down. My mother thought my sister how to make clothes. My father thought me how to fight. He trained me silly now that I look back but I loved it. Even if my mom scolded him for it. When I was fifteen they died. I never truly knew how. One day they just did not return from the village and the next day we were notified they were deceased. They would not give us answers and because money to keep the house we moved into my sister's boyfriend's house who became her husband. I found a simple job to earn my stay and my sister stayed a house wife. On his demand. And the rest you already know. That is the kinda short version." She sayd with a soft smile. She never liked thinking back that much
"I suggest writing this down for when I write my memoirs some day." Li Jun said before going to his liquor and holding it, taking a sip afterwards. "I was born in the eighth day of August 41 years ago. From both the current emperor Jian who is the father of Li Jie and Mina decided I was best to learn how to be a fighter. I was the squire of the emperor and fought for most childhood against raiding parties from the thirty houses. I studied in my free time though the best lessons I learned were breaking the conspirators. The Japanese enjoyed paying people to spy and Jian enjoyed taking tools and torturing them to learn information or to dissuade others from doing it. One had a pregnant wife and he made me watch the child be cut out of her uterus, to make him talk...and in the end it turned out he was trying to find troop movements. His information would have killed a hundred men." He paused. "I learned two painful lessons- your love can be turned against you if you leave yourself vulnerable...and that sometimes a few live can be sacrificed to save many."
Nanako listened silently, knowing how much him telling her this meant for him. Leaving himself vulnerable like this. It was not like him. Only with her he did that she had learned. And with each secret or story he told her, the more she realized how much he has been through. And it made her respect and admire him more. He was still standing straight. Normally people would have gone mad if they had been through what he has lived through. But he was still kind. With a heart of gold. She walks up to him and softly caresses his cheek. "You are so strong. Your heart I mean..." softly she kisses him. "Just know you can be vulnerable with me. It won't turn against you. You're safe with me."
"I am weak too. If you wonder why I lived a life of isolation and cold for forty years, you'd know from my stories that's why." Li Jun explained to her, looking pained while she caressed his cheek. "I always was scared that I could never love, that they'd always be used...against me or I'd have to sacrifice them. Until my sister...the one person I thought could understand my pain appeared in my life..and then I had to kill her." He breathed out. "My heart is gold but there is also cruelty that lives inside of it. If only I could...describe to you some of the thoughts I had first had when I tied you up. perhaps we'd not be married."
Nanako saw the pain in his eyes. And it pained her as well to see him like this. She puts her hand on his heart. "But you can love. You have loved your people your entire life as far as I heared. And besides that, you are a person that can be loved. Nomatter if there is cruelty. No one is pure. We're all tainted in our own ways. I am as well so I know." She smiles softly at him. "You are making me curious though...." she wraps her arms around his neck losely. "Let's try to tell me. Let me hear your darkest thoughts. That cruelty you say you have inside. I won't run away, I promise. Let's practice you telling me everything, especially the things you are afraid of. So what were your first thoughts back then when you had me tied up?"
Li Jun was quiet, staring into the flames as she had her hands around him and he closed his eyes as he tried to stop himself from fixating on the burning destruction. "I wanted to violate you and hold your head against the cold floor of the cave, tearing your hair out before...burning you. Watching the flesh sizzle and bubble like plastic in a fire until you were on the brink of death...and then I'd stop and lay you out in the sun, where ants and maggots would fester into your wounds and eat at you for days until you finally died." He breathed out. "To start with.." He sighed out, shaking his head. "Of course this was...after I had nearly been killed in my sleep so I was emotional."
Nanako didn't flinch nor pull away. Instead she softly smiled up at him, proud he actually dared telling her. She had to admit those thoughts were anything but nice. A tortuous death. She herself was more of the quick ones. But she could understand. After hearing his stories she understood why his mind wandered to that place. Softly she kisses his cheek. "Ofcourse. Anyone would want revenge. You could have done that. Many would have. But you did not. And that says alot. You not acting says more about you than you having those thoughts. Thank you for telling me."
"You're welcome." Li Jun mumbled out quietly, holding a frown on his face so he held his drink and felt anything but better. "God...you know my whole life I've fought against a part of myself...a man I've never met who is a part of me." He paused. "Being born from an incestuous line, we're more susceptible to...things. insanity, sociopathy and psychopathy most commonly found in the males of my family. I've had to...fight to be less of that but I regret not telling you earlier." He looked over at her with guilt in his eyes. "I can't bare the thought of our little one being afflicted with something they had no part in having.."
Nanako saw how much he was actually troubled by this. Afraid even. "You don't have to feel guilty about not telling me sooner. I wouldn't have left anyway." She says softly as she runs the back of her hand over his cheek. "And you should not worry about our little one. He'll grow up wise, strong and kind. He'll have a life filled with love. Without the hardships you had to endure. So he'll turn out just fine. I know he will. He'll have an amazing father to teach him right from wrong." She tried to encourage him a bit, not liking the fear in his eyes
"You always know how to say the right things to me, like you're trying to soften me up." Li Jun's hard expression turned to a smile as he sighed and set down his liquor, turning around and going out from their bedroom to the balcony where he stared at the great expanse of ocean. "Some men like staring at things they can never have...like China or the New World.." He sighed out before taking his hands away. "And those men are either dead or destitute. I like having things I know for certain-" He held up a finger. "Japan, China, this cool hair pin, this gold dragon necklace that somehow survived with only a slight dark spot, nice clothes, good food but most of all...the most beautiful, most deadly assassin Empress in the world Nanako Seike , with a pussy sweeter than this white wine, a rear thicker than molasses, breasts of all great goodness and a smile that melts the coldest of hearts." He smirked at her, waltzing over before giving her a kiss and letting his underwear slip down. "Relaxing was nice but.."
Nanako could not help but grin a bit. She was not trying to soften him up, she was succeeding in softening him up. Her father had once told her that a woman could make any man weak. She had proven that multiple times on missions but this was different. Even if it was still true. When he began to compliment her she could not help but chuckle and roll her eyes, kissing him in return. "You flatter me with your dirty words, my emperor." She kisses him again. "That relaxing idea of yours did not survive for very long now did it." She mumbles teasingly against his lips.
After a night of pleasure the true imperial couple found some rest and the world found themselves holding their breath, wondering what it would bring. Belial found himself miserable, staring at the television with his red cracked eyes, having not blinked in ages. He was bound to his wheelchair, immobile from the waist down but at least able to speak and use his upper body as technology was introduced into him to help, courtesy of a mystery donor. Still, he found himself depressed and on nights like these stayed up till he couldn't bare to be up, not wanting to bother Cecilia who had her work from home to do and then sleep or Bailey, who was now in highschool and too busy for her crippled father.
Cecilia reached out, slowly waking up, only to find Belial's body not laying beside her anymore. It happend more often lately and that worried her. His upper body was strong enough to hoist himself out of bed and into his wheelchair, being able to go to their living room as they had moved their bedroom downstairs for convience reasons. But he still needed alot of help with anything else. It was tiring. But he was getting better. Physically. Not mentally. She got out of bed and found him indeed in the living room. "Hey." She gave his head a kiss. "How long have you been up?"
Belial was quiet for the longest, watching the television and trying to ignore her before sighing and looking over. "I haven't slept." He said quietly, looking at her briefly before looking away. With Belial's injuries he had been feeling suicidal urges and drinking urges, though with his limited mobility he couldn't get alcohol or out of the house for that matter. "I don't want to sleep." He mumbled out, having had severe episodic nightmares as of late with Henry haunting his dreams.
Cecilia felt a lump in her throat as he obviously did not even want to look at her. He has been like that most of the time. She tried to stay positive. Help him the best she could. Love him like nothing has changed. But he was making it very hard on her to keep smiling as every smile was met by a sigh and a blank stare. She kneels down next to his chair, putting her hand on his and rubbing it a bit. "How about a shower then?" She asks, her having to help then.
Belial felt only a tickle in his hand, being still numb in most of his body and not noticing that she was touching him until he looked over, forcing a small smile before looking at her and nodding his head. He had tried to bathe now when ever he could because he found that he started to develop sores that festered when he did not and he didn't want it to become gangrene. "That business with Japan is done...no war luckily. When I can walk again..I'd like to go there with you." He spoke quietly to her, always talking about the future rather than the present when he spoke to her, trying to forget he was even paralyzed as if he was living in a nightmare.
Cecilia was glad he atleast agree on taking a shower. It was hard to get him to do anything else these days. Sometimes that included eating. "We will. Japan is beautifull in spring. You will love it." She says as she takes the handles of the wheelchair and helps him get to the bathroom. When there she helped him get out of his clothes before helping him into the tub, which was getting easier since they bought some handles they attached to the wall and they had found a kinda easy routine to get in and out. She made sure the water was warm enough before aiming the spray on his body and beginning to wash his hair. She tried to ignore the fact he was less of half the body mass he was before as she helped him bathe. But it did pained her. Each time she helped him take a shower or get dressed.
Belial felt the water with his hands, trying to remember the way water used to feel and reaching over to make it scalding hot, only then feeling warmth in his hands and ignoring the water was so hot that it turned his body red. He looked at his toothpick legs, whatever muscle they had once had being gone and replaced with long scars from where the technology was taken out of them. He washed his scraggly hair, rubbing soap around himself as he closed his eyes and remembered the hot feeling of his blood trickling down when he had been crippled, making him sit down for a minute with teary red eyes before he began sobbing loudly, leaning against the wall. "He broke me." He sobbed out to Cecilia, thinking of Drakon but only seeing Henry's snarky face, thinking of the chaos that the man had sewn.
Cecilia suddenly noticed the steam coming off of the water and immediatly turns it down. She was about to scold him for doing such a thing when he bursted out crying. Her heart clenched hard and her own tears appeared in her eyes. She got into the bathtub as well, moving him a bit forward so she could sit behind him, leaning her own back against the wall as she lets his back lean against her chest. She held onto him, stroking his hair, not caring she got wet. She honestly did not know what to say to console him. What could be said? "You're alive and you are making good steps forward. You really are...." She said quietly.
"What kind of life do I life do I live?" Belial asked her, feeling as if he'd have rather died that day than survived to be like this. He then put his face against the cold tile, not wanting to even be looked at that moment. He closed his eyes and let the warm water fall on him, the life he had dreamed of being farther than he could ever dream. "They should have let me die."
The tears were now freely streaming down Cecilia's face. She could not bear seeing him like this. His smile. His cocky attitude. His jokes. His little schemes. It all seemed so far away now. That happy life they had together and were heading to. "Don't say that.... They should not have..." she says quietly. "Your family needs you. We need you, Belial..."
"I just am a burden to you all. Bailey is off with her friends, you have a career-" Belial sighed out. "I have nothing. I...am nothing, I am just here but God am I not living how I thought we would be." He sobbed out before looking down, breathing in before breathing out and looking down. "I just...need to walk again, to be able to stand on my own two feet. That's...that's all I ask for." He whispered out, feeling so helpless.
Cecilia held onto him tightly again, hating seeing him like this. Talking about himself like this. She hated it. And she wishes she could take his sorrows and pains away. "You will. Belial I know you will. We just need to get through this. And I will be with you all the way. I promised to never leave you and I mean that.... The only thing you have to do is not leave me like this....You will walk and everything will turn back to how it was. I will make sure of it." She said as she tried to keep her emotions in even if she felt like breaking down as well.
Belial came to respond but it was then there was a knock at the door, the sun rising a bit above head as it was five A.M. The door was knocked again, hard and Belial pushed himself off the wall and groaned. "What?" He mumbled out, having his eyes widen. Maybe it could be hope, someone coming to offer an experimental treatment that could help him walk. "Cecilia?"
Belial came to respond but it was then there was a knock at the door, the sun rising a bit above head as it was five A.M. The door was knocked again, hard and Belial pushed himself off the wall and groaned. "What?" He mumbled out, having his eyes widen. Maybe it could be hope, someone coming to offer an experimental treatment that could help him walk. "Cecilia?"
Cecilia frowned a bit. Who could it be at this hour? And it sounded urgent. "I'll be back quick. Just stay here." She said, not wanting him to try and get out by himself. She got out of the tub, now wet as well, as she walks to the bedroom to grab her gun, putting it behind her and walking to the door. She opened it to see who it was.
"Hey, they gave me your mail." The neighbor from next door said, holding up stack of letters that people had written to the patriot. "Its crazy how much mail you guys get- does your husband have many friends?" He asked with a chuckle, clearly not noticing or being up to date on current events.
Cecilia relaxes a bit as she saw it was just the guy next door. Why in the world he would be so early was a mystery though. "He does not." She says as she takes the letters from him. "He has many admirers though.... Thank you for the mail. I'll make sure to talk to the mailman so you won't get them again." She says with a smile before closing the door, looking at the mail. She walked back to the bathroom. "You've got alot of mail, Belial."
Belial had gotten himself from his shower to his wheelchair, dressed with his hair brushed back. He turned over in his chair to look at her, raising an eyebrow before sniffing. "How many people know my address?" He asked while rolling over to her, grabbing one and opening it seeing that someone was telling him how he had changed their life. "Weird, why are they thanking me?" He grumbled out, putting the letter away.
Cecilia was a bit surprised he had actually managed to get out and dressed this quickly. If he wanted he could do more than he thinks. "It's because you have fought for them. Protected them. Before Drakon you have protected them. And even then you were willing to die to protect them. They know and that is why they are gratefull." She says quietly.
"I guess." Belial grumbled out. "Who knows why I did what I did? It was a mistake, that's all there is to it now." He mumbled, only seeing his fight with Drakon. Seeing she was in the doorway he knew he was there until she wanted to be done with the situation, making him sigh a little. "If I listened I'd be walking. A month ago I was unable to talk and...choked on my tongue when I tried and I couldn't move. Only because of the mercy of...who ever helped me am I here but it isn't enough. I fought...and now I'm fighting for me."