র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I wasnt aware anyone would be attempting to have that honor as I sit here with my wife, having a celebration." Li Jun said and irritation. "And anyone that was an ally of the former empire of evil personally is no friend of mine." He narrowed his eyes. "So why have you came here, why are you here, how did you get past my guards and why should I even be listening to a thing you'ce said or allow you to further be in our presence?" He asked out of irritation.

------

"I miss China." Li Jie mumbled out. "And that French woman...ah, what was it? Francine?" He asked, having forgotten her name once again. "She has my son but ah...I can't remember his name either. She had him a few years ago and he's a toddler now yet I can't seem to find time to get to know them, to reach out.. or to even settle down for that matter." He said with worry, venting a bit to the only person he trusted.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
"I used to live here temporarily. I know my ways in." Misrahan knew he would be greeted with hostality. His grin did not falter as he was not bothered by it at all. "Because I brought you a gift. One you should pay close attention to." He unfolded his arms out of his robes, showing he had been holding a book, a rather thick one as he puts it on the table. The book they have created to awknowledge Chernobog. "Your religion isn't the one I preach, Emperor Li Jun. Though it is the true one, as your wife knows. This book-" he taps the cover. "-is probably one you should be studying next to the other books of my god. As the others speak of my god's journey and his light, this one speaks of the darkness still excisting. Darkness that showed those months ago. We decided to aknowledge it. Show it to the world. But this is the only written copy of it. So use it wisely. My grandfather is very fond of this book. He won't be afraid to handle the situation if you miss use or ignore it's words."

-------

Genjo had already thought China had been troubeling his brother's mind. Every week they had a similair conversation. And honestly, he could relate to that feeling. He could not relate to his woman troubles. And he could not give many good solid advice on that since his own experience was zero. "Well.... Giving them a call would be a start, don't you think? Just a few minutes to begin with. And how about trying to remember their names. Ladies appreciate that I know." He joked slightly to get his mood a tad bit up.
Li Jun was silent, feeling an odd connection to the holyman speaking to him as he saw the book. He did not realize it, but there was an odd resemblance between the two when it came to the grin that they had and the slant of their eyes. He turned to look into Misrahan's eyes, seeing the creation of two gods from dirt and a smiling Elven man that resembled the man who appeared before his memories of the bloodmoon cut off. He broke eye contact, seeing what he was seeing as heresy to his beliefs and looking down at the book. "What are the nightmares I've suffered from my entire life?" Li Jun asked Misrahan, knowing it'd surprise Nanako as he never spoke of them to her. "Why is Tsukiyomi in my dreams? Why am I killed by god every night, feeling his wrath? Feeling my soul be crushed?" He clenched his hands. "What is the destruction I dream of from the ocean- the wrath that has the potential to create a flood that wipes humanity? Why have I since a boy had dreams of a life that is not mine? As a man I vaguely resemble? That you resembled? Answer me this, and we may speak of this God of yours."

------------

"I cannot for the life of me remember their names- I believe it is Georgina and Hewett....but I cannot for sure say that. What if you called them, right-" Li Jie held his hand up, looking into his brothers eyes. "Pretend like she called me, make her believe that she butt dialed me and that you're my secretary and ask her who's calling- from there I could take the rest and do this."
Misrahan blinked a few times before his grin turned into a kinder softer smile. His eyes understanding. "Can they be called nightmares is Tsukiyomi appears before you?.... Though i guess for you they are." He sighs a bit as he looks up at the sky, pondering how much he could and should tell before his father gets angrey at him. But leaving this man in such distress was not a thing to do either. "We all are made from the hands of god. His kindness. His rage. His goals. People like you and me.... We just stand a bit closer to him. But I can't say much. Father would be furious at me." He says with a chuckle. "Just know we are on your side.... Father could have never hurted you anyway." He says the last part a bit quieter.

-------

Genjo sighs a bit. Really? Sheming like that? Could he not just call himself and hear her say her own name. He had his eyes narrowed as Li Jie gave him puppy dog eyes. Finally he gave in. "Fine. Give me her number." He dialed it and waited for it to pick up before talking. "Li Jie's office, who is it that is calling?" He tried to sound as believable as possible.
"They're nightmares of quarreling...and my own death, in a world destroyed." Li Jun said quietly before listening to him, wondering what he meant by closer. He then looked at him, wondering what he meant by father and him hurting him but deciding for now that those questions would wait. "Well...I'll have to see. The former emperor vandalized the family chapel so terribly it has been shut down- I'd need to fix that before studying further I'd think." He said before waving his hand to Misrahan. "I don't know what you are...or what I am to have the power that I have, but I suppose come in whenever then."

----------

Li Jie lighted up as he heard her over the phone and then frowning as he heard the sound of a crying child and dishes clanking around. "Georgina, I don't recall calling this number." She said in a husky voice with a heavy accent, sounding as if she was washing the dishes. "Wrong number? Who is this, you sound familiar to me."
Misrahan remembered the vandalization indeed, making his father pop a vein. He grinned a bit as the emperor seemed to accept and agree to learn about his faith. The one he should be learning. He chuckles a bit. "What I am? Isn't that a bit insulting to say it like that? I am just like you." He bows a bit. "Though I do not need permission to come whenever. You'll see me around for certain. Weither you agree or not. Not to be rude. It are facts."

------

"Perhaps an accidental dial then. I am from Li Jie's office. In fact, he is here now Georgina. Here he is." Genjo said before quickly handing over the phone, having done his part.
"I never knew what I am, so we are both aliens." Li Jun replied to him before narrowing his eyes. "Oh yes, it is facts. So facts, so true." He said mockingly before waving his hand. "Please now, some time with my wife Mr. Misrahan- I'd like to enjoy my three months without any other men in the vicinity, yeah?" He asked, attempting to not sound overly irritated.

----------

"Was that your brother?" Georgina asked Li Jie, having met him at the wedding. "I don't remember you having a secretary."

"No...uh. He was not, that was my secretary. How have you been?" Li Jie asked, clearly lying.

Georgina hung up the phone, making his jaw drop before he looked over at his brother. "What the hell?"
Misrahan chuckled. Aliens. Yeah, he guessed they could be called that to normal humans. "Ofcourse emperor Li Jun. I will not bother you any longer. We will see eachother again soon enough. Just read the books." He looks at Nanako with a slight grin and mischievious glint in his eyes. "Help him with it. You have heared the importance of it before as my grandfather had made that very clear." He turns around and walks off, giving a slight wave.

Nanako felt frozen as his words clicked. The man who had told her the importance for teaching Li Jun the books had been god himself. If that man was his grandfather... "Are you..."

"Especially the parts of Susanoo and Tsukiyomi are very interesting for you to read into." He adds over his shoulder.

Nanako slammed her hand on the table as she stood, making Misrahan jolt a bit in surprise as he turned. Her heart was pounding fast. "That man who told me that... If that is truly your grandfather... If what I think is true then why don't you just tell him. Help him instead of these vague things. That man, your grandfather, told me there was a plan. So why don't you tell it to the people it matters to." She believed her husband was in danger because of the things he did not know. That it could be used against him or something like that. And she wantsd to protect him. "Doesn't he has a right to know then."

Misrahan simply shrugs, turns and starts walking again. "Just keep reading and praying."

Nanako decided to make a very daring move right theb and there. "You are the son of Tsukiyomi, am I right?"

Misrahan froze in his steps, but his response was not one she had expected as he started chuckling and turns around again. "Young empress, you are so amusing. I wish I could have had such a lineage."

-------

Genjo shrugs as he grimaces a bit. "What else did you expect?" He asked obviously, though he did feel bad for his brother.
Li Jun was quiet, hearing the two go at it before hitting his fist on the table in irritation. "What the hell is going on Nanako? Did you spike my tea as a joke?" He asked, finding all of it very hard to believe and then his face fell as he realized that he himself was supernatural and that this was not out of the normal for him. "Archaeus spoke to you?" He asked her, finding himself frustrated as he knew the stories of god- he had studied theology as well to ready himself as emperor to people who worshiped a foreign god.

----------

"Does she want me there for the kid or not?" Li Jie grumbled out before waving his hand, annoyed. "Whatever I am done with her! Mother always said get a pretty Chinese girl Li Jie but no, I chose some slut from college! She is done, never to hear from me again!" He stuck his nose up high. "Besides, she almost has a guys name anyways."
Nanako flinched as Li Jun hit the table, realizing what an error she had actually made. God had told her not to tell anything about their conversation. That it would be punished. But she had been in such a heat of the moment, wanting answers for him, that she let it slip. Badly. She knew her face was a bit paler then before. She did not want to lie. Not to him. But she could not tell. Right? Even if he knew already.

"I think the empress might have spiked her own tea." Misrahan said as he puts his hands in the pockets of his robe. "My father is a holy man. A man of church. So was his father. And she might not remember me but she had met my grandfather here in Japan in his church before when she had asked for guidance. I believe you confessed about having just killed your brother in law. You talked to my grandfather about that. After that you seemed to have find your ways with faith. So perhaps when you ask me if I am a son of Tsukiyomi you might mean if I am from that church? If so, then yes." He lied with a silver tongue, giving her a smile and a way out. Hoping the emperor would but it. If not, his dad might get angry for making this happen.

-------

"Ofcourss she wants you there. But she probably doesn't want you to go sheming to get in contant with her, idiot." Genjo says with a sigh. "Just give it time and effort. And don't let your bullhead get ij the way of it. You know you like her."
Li Jun clearly was beyond himself, shaking his head a bit as he figured it was some religious mumbo jumbo that he didn't comprehend. "Sure" Was all he said, putting his hands in the air before standing up and heading to his house, shaking his head and feeling the great urge to seperate himself from the situation which was making his head hurt.

---------

"I do not!" Li Jie barked out, crossing his arms. "She's just...the only feasble option I have right now and I want to be there for my child- she is just making things difficult and not being understanding of the duty that I serve right now. She thinks I am still the same college boy as before- I am not."
Nanako did not know what to do as she saw him walk away like that. She could not leave him in such a state. She was lying to him about something so big. Misrahan simply sighs a bit in relief as he scratches the back of his head. His father might have hit him for almost making that come out. "That was luck. Perhaps you should try to keep your words and head together young empress. You know what the consequences could be."

Nanako turned around to face the man as she had been watching at Li Jun. But when she opened her mouth to speak, he was gone. She shakes her head before going after Li Jun. So far for their sweet three months celebration. When she caught up to him he was clearly still upset. "Love, are you.... Okay?" Gods she did not know what to say.

-------

"You only had to bring the book. Give it and leave."

"I tried!"

"Your words kept flowing more and more."

Misrahan huffed as he folds his arms, sitting down crosslegged at the table as he knew his father was right. "Though the woman may have had a point...." he mumbles before looking up at his father who was holding his little sister as she slept. "I mean... The man has powers. He is an essence of a god. Perhaps not fully but enough for it to blow up Japan when he did not know how to control it. What if he did know. What if we helped instead of keep quiet."

Tsukiyomi was quiet for awhile before sighing as he caresses Acacia's cheek. "My brother, Susanoo, was like a wave. Waves get bigger and stronger till they get so high they can swallow ships, create storms. I am afraid it will spiral out of control if he knew. We can't just say it. The power might be to much to take and handle."

"But when he did not know it spiralled out of control as well. REALLY out of control.... I know the less people know the better and that his godly powers should be surpressed to a minimum but still..."

-------

"And perhaps you are not understanding what she has gone through raising a child of her own and now having kinda the father in her life who is doing probably in her mind a half assed job." Genjo spoke out tk give her point of view a voice. "You both need to just really talk. A real heart to heart to figure out where you both stand and what you both want and can do because I am not going to do this every single week. And it makes you stressed as well." He lectured a bit tk his older brother.
Archaeus watched as Li Jun and Nanako spoke to each other, having a heart to heart about his nightmares he suffered from as a child. He often did this, looking through mirrors which reminded him of a tormented realm he had been trapped in once. He walked out from his house of mirrors, which was a mirror through the middle of his grass of fields that he had as his realm. He watched as the thousands of souls he had stuck in purgatorium walk past him- each moving faster than the wind and having a ghastly noise that sounded like pain in the wind.

"Hello." Emeris said to him, being in a mirror.

"Again with this- might I not die?" Odin asked from his mirror.

Venus was in her mirror playing with her hair but not speaking to Archaeus.

"Old friend." Chronov said with a smile, always being pleased to see him.

"Master." Solae said while seeing him, being in the shape of a submissive dog.

"You." Lucifer hissed out.

Archaeus's scales retracted and there Tiras was revealed finally, ancient with his silver hair falling down to his sides and his knees unable to hold up his weight, causing him to fall down to them. His old face was lined greatly with wrinkles and his eyes had cataracts, leaving his once colored eyes a smokey haze color. "Hello council, I have came to ask guidance again. Li Jun, the next to enter the fold of those of us that are enlightened with the power of the Archaeum is fated with living another fifty years. In these fifty years we may train him to be one of us or we may wait until he is with us- what say you all?"

"Let him train- the better suited he is, the best outcome there shall be." Emeris said pragmatically.

"Wait till he croaks. He couldn't understand until he has the power." Odin replied.

Venus was silent, now brushing her hair.

"I'm tied on this one- perhaps let him wait?" Chronov said with a raised eyebrow.

"Whatever you want sir." Solae said in his usual fashion.

"I don't care." Lucifer replied, making an eye roll.

Tiras used his power to stand himself up, clenching his fist and making each mirror stop reflecting as he became Archaeus once more and created a portal to paradise shortly after, entering in during the middle of the father and son argument. "You two, stop. Each of you give me your proposal to deal with Susanno, one at a time."

-------------

"I do not need a heart to heart- I hate talking about how I feel...that so queer." Li Jie grumbled out, clearly having hardened as a person and gone cold during his time as a soldier. "She wouldn't understand Genjo, that's not her- trust me I know."
Tsukiyomi felt the slight rip in his realm before Archeaus entered though Misrahan was a bit surprised. Aparrently really all was monitored and seen very quikly by the highest god. Misrahan looked at his father who gave a nod that he could go first. He cleared his troath a bit. "Well... In my opinion we can't keep this hidden for much longer to the man. He has powers and he knows it. He just doesn't know what and to which extent. Last time it blew up Japan because it got out of control. If he knew, if he could control it, perhaps it would be safer and better."

"On the other hand-" Tsukiyomi started. "-Li Jun has the essence of Susanoo, god of storms and sea. Once his powers start growing they might be too much for him to handle. Too much to take. I don't think he would miss use them but there is a chance they might make him mad. I don't want anything of that sorts happening." Both had valid points. That is why this was even complicated for them.

------

"Then put an end to it." Genjo says as he leans his chin on his hand and the elbow on the table. "Either way, you still need to talk and make it clear "
Archaeus listened to the two, putting his hands together before breathing out quietly. "Or I may kill him now, ending the suffering that he will endure on his soul through resetting the universe each time he has a meltdown." He presented to them, showing how finalistic his decision could be. "See there is only one way to solve an issue without a chance of the variables- final solutions. I have weighed the scales- if told he may be distracted from his duties as emperor and instead focus on this, dooming his country forever. I propose something of another, something that happened to me from experience. If we were to take the Susanno out of him and put it into his son..perhaps we could have an emperor who could create an empire in the image of the book, using his powers to rekindle the faith in god. Leave Nanako and Li Jun as carries- have their boy be the sword that wins the faith of man."

----------

"Do I have to though? I could just stop talking to them and leave it at that." Li Jie said to him while motioning his hand, seriously considering it. "I mean...god, the conversation alone..thinking of it inspires dread inside of my soul."
Tsukiyomi knew Archeus had a point. Very good points even. Perhaps it was too late to help Li Jun with the powers bestowed on him. But if they were transferred to his son and have that boy know what powers he has from the start, his powers could be controlled. His powers could be used for good. With their guidance. It could work. It was probably the best solution for the situation they were in. "It could work. You have really thought it through. Not like I shoukd have expected anything less from you." He says with a bit of a chuckle before looking up from Acacia to Archeus. "Then I suppose we should enforce this plan quickly. I wonder how the man is going to react... If you want I could go alone or do you wish to speak to him as well."

--------

Genjo folds his arms and raises one eyebrow. "Do you really want to be such a man? Don't you dare making it easier on yourself and harder on her like that."
"Come with me. We'll make a believer out of him yet." Archaeus said as he grinned at Tsukiyomi before opening a portal, letting him in first before following behind him rubbing his scaled hands together.

"Damn it's been a long day." Li Jun said while wiping himself off out of the shower, heading out while cleaning out his ear only to bump into something hard. He opened his eyes, seeing Archaeus and the mom God before shrieking and swinging his fist, only for Archaeus to use force and slam him against the wall. "You believe now?!"

"Don't kill me!" Li Jun said with his hands folded over his head, clearly terrified.

---------

"Its not like I have much of an example to go off of." Li Jie replied to him. "We raised ourselves- we dont have dads to show us how to be men, we made ourselves men. To me, this is right. Avoiding it leaves the emotions out for everyone."
Oh boy. Tsukiyomi knew Archaeus was up to no good when he saw that grin. And his intuition was proven right the second they encountered Li Jun. The poor man. He sighs deeply. "Archaeus, please don't scare the man out of his body." He folds his arms as he walks a bit closer to Li Jun, his eyes were gentle and there was a soft smile on his face. He had never been near Li Jun before. Now that he was, he could feel the essence and aura of his brother clearly. It was a bit bitter sweet. "We are not here to kill you." He glances at Archaeus. "Or scare you." Slight warning. "So take a few deep breaths and we'll talk. Alright?" He asked with a smile.

--------

Genjo was quiet for a few second before sighing. "Very well then. I am not going to argue with you about this. Just so what you feel like is right then. Though I hope you will make the right decision."
Li Jun looked up at Tsukiyomi, looking into his eyes and feeling as if he'd looked into them before. It was a reflection of his own, just not pearl. Scared into his fight or flight, his more pressing thought was that two gods were in his bedroom now- one of them he had denied and cursed for over thirty years. "Okay.." He breathed out. "So...do you two want any tea? Calmly...discuss this matter?"

"You deny the name of Archaeus and now you dare to speak?" Archaeus asked before smiling. "Sure, go ahead- I'd love some."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tsukiyomi felt like giving a small rant about not even frightening the man more but decided not to. What kind of image it would be, two gods ranting to eachother. He waited patiently, sitting down as tea was brought. He decided not to speak till then so the man would have time to gather his thoughts. When the tea was done and poured he picks up his cup and blows some steam off, smiling softly. "I want to begin by introducing myself. My name is Tsukioymi, the god of the moon. And i want to apologize for the visit my son gave you today. He was only supposed to bring the book. But my son is young and your empress is fierce so it got a bit out of hand." He took a slight sip of the tea. "But as a result of that meeting we are here now to talk about something very serieus." His smile faltered a bit. "To begin about your flashbacks you call nightmares. They are memories from a life a long time ago. Before this world was born. Memories of Susanoo, god of storms and seas, my older brother.... When this world was created, all the former gods were gathered by Archaeus into one body. Every god's soul. All except for mine and Susanoo's. I was reborn. But his soul, his essence, was not put into a new body and so it just.... Wandered. I think that is the best way to explain. Though after long, it found it's way into you... Do you get what I am saying or am I going to fast?"
Li Jun held his cup of tea, his eyes looking at the God who's companion Archaeus lingered in the back listening to him speak. "So...what you're saying is that the book was right in that Man, the sinner who'd killed all the other gods to become a God. Your brother was one of them, the God of the storms and sea and he is...a part of me- like a reincarnation." He said quietly, understanding now his powers and perhaps some of the rage he had battled with his whole life. "Why is this important though?"
Tsukiyomi smiled softly as he nodded. "That is correct." He paused for a minute, collecting his words in his mind in a way the man would not get scared or freak out. "It is extremely important. You see, in the former world, there were so many people with powers. Mages, vampires, ghouls, elves. People who could create ice and manipulate demonic souls. And not to forget the multiple gods with all their own goals, agendas and powers. It became chaotic and destoryed the former world. We decided that no such thing can be again. No more multiple gods. No more magic among men kind. Because if we go back to that, we might not be able to save this world twice. There are only three living gods left. Myself, Archeaus and Chernobog. Not even my wife, the former god Nymhpia, has no powers. My son Misrahan only has a fraction. No human on earth has supernatural or magical powers anymore. No one, except for you." He puts his cup of tea down as he leans his ellbows on his knees and his chin on his hands. "You have powers, Li Jun. As wild as dangerous as my brother once was. And you have no idea what they are and how to control them. You do not remember but months ago, after conquering Japan, you got attacked and in a wim of fear you released your strength, destroying and burning down Japan completely. We restored it as we rewinded time. But it might happen again. We won't let it happen again. And this is where the reason of our visit comes to play. You see, a men with the powers of a god is dangerous. Misrahan offered to train you. I argued it would not be wise as the powers might be to great for you to handle. Archeaus contiplated just killing you...." he sits back in his chair. "We found a middle ground though. We will not train you as your attention will be too much pulled away from your countries. You are still emperor after all. And you need your attention on them. But you do have a son on the way. So our idea was to transfer my brother's essence into your child so he can be trained throughout his life to get used to his powers, to unite the people and bring more faith back into the world. He won't be in danger as we would guide him. He won't have nightmares like you did. We will not try to surpress his powers so he will gradually learn what he can. That is our plan. And the best we can offer you."
Li Jun was quiet, absorbing it all in and realizing that there was more at stake than even he could comprehend in all of this. "My life, or have my child become a god of sorts." He pursued his lips. "While I'd like to say yes now, it is not my choice...completely. His mother has a say in this, whether or not this is to be with the child she'll nurture and raise inside herself and if it must be, I'll defy...everything in the face of God and suffer the consequences because of the oath I've made to her. Under your name, and the.." He paused. "Before we call my wife in, what was the gods my people worshipped? Were they just dragons?"
Tsukiyomi smiles softly and nods. "I understand. This is indeed not a decision to make alone. As I am married as well I fully understand." He says with a bit of a chuckle, knowing very well that Nymphia had the final say in alot of things. "China worshipped the dragon goddes, Zhanae." He circled his hand around as his divine energy created a mirror, showing Zhanae as the beautifull red headed goddes she was, and in her form as a dragon later on. "She was a woman at first, kind hearted and fierce with fire in her heart and eyes. Every god had their own people created on earth. Hers were the Zhang bloodline who were blessed with fire as well." The image dissapeared again. "Is there anything else you want to know? Now is your time to ask."
Li Jun looked quietly at a candle light flame on the table, thinking of the ancient bloodline that he must have came from. "What is special about the Seiken's?" He asked quietly, turning his head over to look at Archaeus. "And why is Tiras your spitting image?" He pointed out, making Archaeus smile a bit.

"Being a rebel to the greater authority runs deep in your soul it seems. He is my son, flesh and blood and I am fulfilling an oath I made eons ago in another world...in another life, to the man who created me." Archaeus spoke out quietly. "I hold an oath as do you- a marriage to this universe and a woman that hold a fine balance with everything."

"What do you mean?" Li Jun asked with widened eyes, not too shocked to find out that someone born into a life like Tiras could have had was gods son.

"There is balance in everything. Many sacrifices have been made in order to be here- I hold to the oaths I've made." Archaeus held out his hands and shined a light and when Li Jun stared into it, he saw a billion years spread across in seconds.

Li Jun seemed hypnotized before being able to break free, gasping deeply before looking at Tsukiyomi with a scared look of understanding.
Tsukiyomi sipped his tea, wondering what all Archaeus had shown though the look in Li Jun's eyes said enough. Alot of things. He puts his cup down. Thinking back to the former world. What he had gained in love and friendships through those dark times. And what he had lost as well. A family he had created on earth that he had to let go for this world and his family now in heavens. He did not regret it. But it made him feel a slight pang of sadness. "I guess now you see what we have sacrificed and done for this. And I hope you see as well that I would do anything to protect human kind. So that also means your child. I would have never agreed on this idea if I had thought it would have given him great harm."
Archaeus stepped forward, having his hands together and knowing that was a lie. A lesser lie- a single word forgotten; if Tsukiyom knew it would have given him great harm. He wouldn't speak though, knowing what would happen if this child did not endure the burden that now was put on his shoulders. Could he spare one child from a life of pain versus sparing the universe from trouble? He placed his hand on the walls of the palace, the same walls the first Seiken's had built and knew what his choice was. He then in the corner saw a little boy looking at him, Chase and he walked forward to him while Li Jun and Tsukiyomi talked. He walked to the boy only to see him run, making Archaeus turn to wind and appear in front of the child. "The nightmares have been bothering you again?" He asked quietly, placing his rough scaled hand on the boys face- his silver hair falling on his elven face.
Chase knew he shoukd have not been in the room. Should not have heard what he had heard. So when he was spotted he ran like the wind. Only to be stopped by the god. When the scaled hand was put on his face he froze more and paled. He was terrified to death so the only thing he managed to so was- "UNCLE!" - scream for Li Jun to help him.
"Shh child, I am Archaeus." Archaeus used his powers from Venus to calm the child, looking into his eyes and radiating the magic. He held the child, whispering quiet words that couldn't be comprehensible to the human ear and made him feel drowsy, picking him up and walking the child to his room- opening it gently with force and placing him in his bed.
Chase slowly felt himself getting calm and tired and wondered how the man was doing that only for a brief second before he got too tired to think. He yawned as he was put back into his bed, his sister Aimey alrrady asleep in the seperate bed but the room they shared. He yawned as he hugged the blankets a bit closer to him, his eyes drooping a bit. "Are you a god?..." he mumbled a bit.
"Sweet child, I am god. I am the golden dragon, the one that made everything and watches you and keeps you safe." Archaeus spoke out quietly, looking at the sleepy boy and smiling a bit. "Understand that I'll always keep you safe- God loves all of his children. Like you Chase, I care for you greatly."
Chase could only comprehend a little bit that there was an actual god in his room as he was too sleepy to really think about it now. But in a way, it did make him feel safe. Just like his auntie did. So with another yawn he closed his eyes and fell asleep. In the other room, Tsukiyomi finishes his cup of tea and puts it down on the table. "Are you ready to call in you wife and discuss this further?" He asked kindly with a smile.
"Yes." Li Jun said before calling Nanako, waiting for her to pick up. "Hey love, could you come to our room?" He asked her with a smile before hanging up, knowing she'd simply come because he hung up on her and that fact alone made him grin in a devious way. "Ah...marriage." He then sat back, looking at Tsukiyomi and trying to picture being his brother. "Do I remind you of him?" He asked kindly, not being able to imagine how it was for him.
Tsukiyomi could not help but grin a bit as well as he tried not to chuckle. If he dared doing something like that he would get an ear full. He smile fell a bit at the question he did not expect. He shrugs with one shoulder. "Honestly, I can not answer that completely since I tried not to look at you too often. Only to check if your powers were still under control. I guess in a way, I did not want to see or know how much you might be alike him...." his smile then returns a bit. "The grin is the same though..."

The door opened, it being clear Nanako had hurried up as she was a bit atigitated and nerveus why he had hung up like that. "Li Jun, what's-" Her eyes then fall on the man sitting on the couch, the resemblance to the men in the gardens before very clear. "-wrong..." she asked slowly as she closed the door.
"Huh." Li Jun said, understanding a bit how the smile could be the same. In the end he understood better than anyone what Susanoo had felt with what he had seen, knowing the destructive power of mankind. In his shoes, he believed he could too have came to the same conclusion that humanity was lost- three invasions of his home in his life time was enough to make him believe that at times. "So...Nanako." he began, explaining his former divinity, reincarnation and the persicament they were in with their child. "We have two choices...risk the danger of another outburst-"

"Or have your child be born as Archaeus's Herald- the emperor born with the blessed powers of the lord....or so it will be whispered in the mouths of the common people." Archaeus said as he walked in.
Nanako was quiet after hearing the whole story, feeling a knot in her stomach which she was not certain if it was because of the story or pregnancy nausea. Probably both. She takes a deep breath, glad she had decided to sit down on the couch for this. This was alot to take in. She didn't know what was right or what she should do. Say yes and have her child be born with such powers or say no and risk great danger for Li Jun. Both scared her to the core. She had never been a scared woman, but now she was. And it was clear by the way she was clutching Li Jun's hands more and more.

"Your child would be safe. Trained. Taken care of and looked after. My son would guide him and if needed so will I." Tsukioymi said gently as he smiles softly at the woman, knowing this could not be an easy decision.

Nanako eyed the god, hearing no lie in his voice but only hearing honesty, before looking at Li Jun. "What do you think?..." she asked, knowing the facts and choices but not his opinion on it.
"Only if he is here, so I may train him also to rule." Li Jun stated as an emperor. "And in return I will tear down the decrepit chapel the former emperor destroyed and instead will have a grand cathedral built, so that all the world may see that Japan is a country of Tsurasian faith. With this, you can preside in a place here while also training him." He clenched his wife's hand. "This way he'll be exposed to both heavenly and worldly things and be balanced."

"Only if theres marble pillars." Archaeus chuckled out to Tsukiyomi, finding this entertaining- changes of faith were not always so beautiful.
Tsukiyomi sjot Archaeus a look that asked 'really?' though there was still a slight grin on his face. "Ofcourse he would be here, with you, on earth. I wouldn't dream of taking a child away from his parents. Giving away a child is not something even I can ask of you." He stood as his hands began to glow a divine light and when he waved them, the walls of the room began to glow as well as if creating a protective dome. "It is decided then. If your wife agrees ofcourse." Nanako took a deep breath but nodded, making Tsukiyomi's eyes soften a bit as he smiled kindly. "Good." His hands began to more as he concentrated. "I can not say it will be completely painless for you Li Jun but we'll make it quick. Archeaus, some assistence?" He had only done this once with the help of Nymphia so with Archeaus it might go easier.
"Yes." Archaeus said before holding out his hand and transferring energy into Li Jun, forcing the magic out of his body. Li Jun began to float, having the veins pop out. He groaned, gritting his teeth as the spirit was ducked out of him- as that happened Nanako's stomach began to glow, freezing her as the child soul became open to having energy transferred.
Tsukiyomi felt the familiar energy of his brother, still being as pure and raw as it used to be. It was strange being this close to it again with seeing his face. He smiled a bit before he gently help guide the energy in the unborn child. Nanako's whole body glowed for a second before it dimmed, her body being able to move again as she shrieked a bit and grabbed her stomach. She panted, but it did not hurt. It was just a strange experience. She did not feel any different. Though her nausea was gone. Tsukiyomi smiled kindly. "It is done already, child."
Li Jun fell down to his knees- a streak of white through this hair now. "Seems I may have lost his soul somewhere...so I have to go find it." Archaeus commented but Li Jun couldn't hear as he was separated from his body. He woke up under a tree that had several hanging bodies from it- each gutted with their intestines hanging down like sausages ready to be plucked from a butcher shop. He was wearing his battle gear again, bloody and bruised through a field of burnt grass where a war was sounding off. Walking through the grass endlessly until he went through the flames, putting him somewhere where he was now floating naked, surrounded by a thousand mirrors. He was finally brought to a single mirror where in the reflection was not himself but Susanoo.

"Who are you?" Li Jun spoke out with wonder, having been brought through much in the realm to arrive there.
Nanako paled immediatly, just like Tsukiyomi's face did. "You what?!" He asked in a shrieking high voice. He felt a massive headacbe coming up. How in the world?! "Go find him, NOW." They were giving this poor woman a heart attack. Which perhaps was really happening as she looked utterly panicked and began hyperventilating. He tried to calm her down but it was only met by high pitched yelling and cussing and things getting trown at him.

Susanoo stared deeply into the eyes of the man wandering the realm before he lean his arm on the mirror to lean in closer. "As if you can't answer that yourself." He says with a wide grin, it being the same as Li Jun's. "Can't believe father would fuck it up so much he would let your soul wander. But in some way, I do believe it. You do put alot of trust in creatures who betrayed their own family. Do you really think they have your best interest in mind, boy? You are strong. Wickedly so. Which attracted my soul to you. Trapped me. I couldn't free myself from you. But your son.... He'll be a baby. Born with my strength. My soul. As if Tsukiyomi does not know my soul will be stronger than those infants."
"I was but an infant once as well and yet here I stand, myself. If your father could not take Tiras's body over when he was an infant, you for certain won't be taking my son over." Li Jun replied with the same arrogant voice they both shared, grinning at him after. "What we will be creating however, my flesh and your soul is an immortal empire from the east, which will finish the unity not just from China and Japan but the world."
Susanoo blinked twice before he started to laugh harshly, even shaking the mirror a bit. "Oh boy. Humans are still as foolish as ever. When I latched onto you you weren't an infant anymore. You were way older. Already tainted and bloodied and raw. My father did not take over Tiras's body because he never tried. It had been a deal made long ago apparently. He easily could have. He never tried. But I will. What we will be creating is a flood." He grinned more. "And my brother will not be able to stop me. Not be able to protect your boy. Because he can not kill me. He can not harm me. His heart won't let him. You have seen it as well. The memories. The way he looked at you. Why would it be any different now?"
"You can bring the flood all you want, but I will bring the fire." Li Jun growled. "You're kill able, like all the other gods that Archaeus killed- you were the one he didn't bother absorbing, like Chernobog- it is an insult, not an honor that you're here." He hissed before breathing, keeping himself calm. "But all you need to-"

The realm fell apart and in a second Li Jun was put into his body, slammed down like a weight hitting the floor and he gasped deeply- his eyes having color to them once more. "What the fuck?"

"See? That throwing and....screaming and scratching was unnecessary." Archaeus said as blood trickled down his scales from places where Nanako had attacked.
Nanako dropped the tea cup she was planning to trow next when she heard Li Jun gasp. Immediatly she kneeled infront of him and hugged him for dear life.

Tsukyomi let's down the shield of light he had created to protect himself from the various objects she had trown that were now scattered around his feet. Even a couple of knives being there as well. What a woman. Very dangerous. He sighs a bit in relief as he was unharmed. Well. Except for his ripped sleeve as the first knife surprised him. "We apologize for that. It is not something we do often."
"What happened?" Li Jun asked her quietly, not knowing the white streak was in his hair. "I... met Susanoo. My other half is the biggest asshole I've ever met- do I get like that?" He mumbled out quietly- his eyes wide from all that he had experienced. "I was...somewhere terrible, with a thousand mirrors and war in all directions."
"You're back now. And safe. Here. Okay?" Nanako said to soothe him as she carressed his cheeks and kissed him afterwards. Though it was almost like she was trying to calm herself more than trying to calm him. "I am never letting anything like that happen again."

Tsukiyomi looks a bit to the side. That meant his brother's rage had not lessend at all. Which he had expected. Though it did pain him slightly. "You will not go back there indeed. It was a setback we had not expected. Susanoo might have pulled you with him... But this is the last time we interfere with your body or soul."
"Then I'm glad- this is not something pleasurable." Li Jun commented with a smile though there was pain behind it. As they all do tinged on from that in Japan, sharing tea and remarking upon the white streak in his hair Tiras found himself studying in the evening, reading on the political history of Britain to prepare. A fireplace was burning and he held a cigar between his fingers, having a window slightly cracked to keep the smoke out. He often found himself doing this, studying and giving into vices- he figured with a few hundred years of a lifespan, he could do shortening it a bit anyways- something told him he didn't want to see much of what this world had in store the next hundred years.
Soft footsteps thudded on the floor as they made their way over to the study. Loraine knew she could find her husband there, like many nights. She held the bathrobe a bit tighter close as the hallways were a bit chilly before she creaks open the door slowly. For a short while she just looks at him, a soft smile on her face as the fireplace illuminated around him, giving his body a warm glow, before she walked in. She glances at the book he was reading as she rubs his shoulder. "It is late, love. Perhaps it would be an idea to rest for now." She says sweetly, leaning down to give his cheek a kiss. His coronation will be soon. And the closer that got, the more he studied she noticed. "The bed is awfully cold without you."