র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Cecilia giggled a little bit as his nose tickled her down there as she ran her hand through his hair, softly petting his head. "I know you don't want to get up. But we're in the dining room so we will have to leave. We can't stay the whole day here." She said with a soft chuckle as she smiled lovingly down at her husband.

Fayline raised one eyebrow at him. Serieusly? He thought she was buying into that? She has spend 25 years with him. She knew every lie he would use and every little thing he would do or say to get out of being caught. It was so easy to read him. "First of all, you are a fool if you think I believe that. I know you and I know what you are doing behind that book. And second, I can see your balls come out beneath the book." She says, knowing he had no way to talk his way out now.

Gideon still felt her eyes on him occasionaly which made him sigh a bit but smile slightly at the same time. She really should pay attention to class. Her grades showing that she really needed to pay attention. But at the same time he knew he kinda shouldn't bother. It was her own buisiness anyway. He was in no position to keep telling her to pay attention.

Eadlyn giggled softly and blushed even more as she read the text. Oh my. Now she imagined them both actually breaking his bed which was kinda an erotic thought to think. If they would be going so hard that even the bed would break... She should not be thinking these things in class she noticed since she was starting to actually ache down there. "Let's hope you have a very strong bed then ;)" She replied back.

Riza pouted, which she hardly did since people found it cute and she did not want to be cute, when he pulled away from the kissing. She actually felt dissapointed that he didn't continu, she wanted more. But as he talked about Takao she snapped out of that bubble. Oh right. Perhaps it would be best to tell him instead of him walking in on them or so. That would be disasterous for Bertholdt. Her heart melted a bit as he smirked, she finding that very sexy. "We probably should. I need to get to work actually and I do not want him breaking your bones already." She said with a light chuckle before giving him one final kiss before standing up. "I'll see you soon then. And thanks for the breakfast." She said with a wink before leaving the room and started to do a round to check up on everything.

Dequan smiled at Remi, finding it very sweet and kind of her that she offered him to copy her notes later. And he would have gladly accepted it but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. Just like last night images and nightmares would flood his brain. If he stayed awake he could block them out. Kinda. "That is very kind of you as well. But I am not the type to sleep in class. Still thank you for offering." He refused kindly.

Daliyah blushed brightly and bit her lip at his words. He truly was one hell of a naughty man. As he slapped her behind she actually yelped in suprise before shivering as he whispered like that in her ear, making her whole body get hot. It was like he knew exactly what to do to turn her on. "Okay then." She said before kissing him deeply, rubbing her tongue against his as she began to grind more against him.
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
Belial grumbled a bit, saying that he was the true king of this house and how people should obey his orders before getting up and taking her hand, leading her back to their room before taking her inside then stretching. "Now we can lay together for hours." He said with a smirk. "Among other things.." He said while winking.

Joseph grumbled a little as he lifted up the book, showing her she was right. "There, are you happy?" He asked, twitching a little as he saw her expression, finding it incredibly sexy when she got all bossy and snippy with him. "It's not my fault your arousing during work." He said with a shrug.

Takao felt himself become quite aroused from texting her, texting 'I don't think most furniture will be sturdy enough for us ;)' He said, finally feeling himself harden, making his tip touch the desk. He wouldn't touch himself however. He was saving this JUST for Eadlyn, he wasn't going to dare waste a drop. So he put it back in his pants and went back to poker, actually winning.

Bertholdt felt his heart melt when he saw her pout, finding it just adorable. As she started to talk about bones being broken, he was even more convinced they should stop for the time being. So, as they had a final kiss, he made it a deep one before nodding his head. "Anything for you." He said before she walked out, coming out a little later so nobody got suspicious before doing his rounds as well.

"Aww...well, okay.." Remi said quietly, maybe just a little disappointed he didn't take his offer. She really wanted him to get sleep because he...well, he looked horrible. "Just try and get more sleep tonight." She said before she pushed her long brown hair behind her head, strands of silver in it popping out. It was easy to tell which characteristics she got from each parent, because she seemed to be a total mesh of Japanese and German, with a bigger nose, slantier golden colored eyes, brown and silver hair and a prominent chin. It was very foreign but beautiful looking. "Do you mind if I sit with you at lunch?" She asked with a smile, needing more friends and...well he was kinda cute in her mind.

Virgil kissed back deeply as well, rubbing her tongue back before he stopped their grinding and slid both of their undergarments off before he continued, getting himself covered completely in her juices, sticking himself in the regular way to get himself completely lubed before he went for her behind. He raised her up a little before he started pushing himself and pushing her down, sliding up in her slowly before after a bit, breaking the unpenetrable tightness, being all the way inside her. "Oh my god I'm in your ass right now..." He said..not believing he had made it in before he smirked and slapped her cheek. "There's a mirror behind us Daliyah. I want you to look back, as I ram your big behind like a raging bull." He said huskily before nibbling her earlobe as she pulled away before he started thrusting, going slowly before going harder. Much harder, enjoying this so much.
Cecilia giggled a bit. It was true he was a true king. But not in this house. Here they had to obey Rex's rules and wishes. Not that he was strict or so luckily so he did not have many rules and most rules involved not doing dirty things in certain places or destroying the house. As they got into their room she lets herself drop onto the bed as she stared up at the ceiling. She was really pregnant again. She smiled a bit more. "Let's just lay for awhile." She said, not truly in the mood to do other things.

Fayline couldn't help but grin as he lifted up the book. Ofcourse she had been right. She had already known that before he had lifted up the book. "Well, I can't help it that you find me arousing when I work though you should not be doing that here. If Rex finds out you'll be in big trouble again mister." She says as she walks towards him and kisses his lips, teasingly running a hand over his hard shaft.

Eadlyn bit her lip again. Other furniture? Oh that dirty man. It felt like he was letting all the dirty thoughts he had been saving for all those years or so out on her. Not that she minded. 'Now you got me curious. What more furniture do you have in mind?' She replied back, not paying attention to class at all.

Riza felt her heart beat a tad bit faster at his words. Anything for you. It felt like he truly meant them and that felt good. After doing her normal morning routine and checking all the merchandise she knocked on Takao's door before walking in, not seeing his arousal lukcily because of the desk. "Goodmorning Takao. Everything is in order here. Nothing unusual to report." She said with a shrug, wondering if she should already tell about Bertholdt.... "How was your date?" She said instead, chickening out at the last second.

Dequan couldn't help but smile more as she kinda ordered him to get some sleep tonight. It was very sweet of her to be so concerned. She did really sound concerned even though they did not know eachother well at all yet. So when she asked him if she was may to join him for lunch he was pleasantly suprised. "Ofcourse I do not mind. I would be delighted if you would join me for lunch." He said with the exact same happy smile his father always had. He truly was alot like his dad. Always they gentleman and always kind and caring.

Daliyah was completely engrossed in kissing and touching him that she only noticed what he was going for when he pushed himself in, not the usual way. She gasped loudly and dug her nails a tad bit into his shoulder as she felt herself being expanded. It felt so strange. But when he started to thrust she actually began to moan. She did not understand how such a thing could feel so good. But it did. At his words she blushed fiercely and obeyed his order, looking into the mirror. What she saw, him pounding into her behind, was strangely a very erotic sight to see, making her moan louder. "Oh Virgil~ Please give me more~"She begged him.
Belial smiled as he laid down next to his wife, putting his head against her tummy as he massaged it, wanting her to feel as absolutely good as possible while she was pregnant. "You get to be foxy momma all over again." He said with a small little grin before nuzzling her stomach a bit. "You excited?" He asked while looking up at her a little with a smile.

Joseph smirked a little before they kissed and moaned quietly as she teased him, hardening against her hand before he pulled away from the kiss. "Rex is probably backlogged in work because of Shiomi. Me and you could have all the fun we wanted...if we wanted to." He said with a smirk as he ran his hand down her body and squeezed her rear.

Takao smirked a little bit, sending 'I think my kitchen table and counter tops would like to meet you. My couch as well' Before Riza came in, quickly sending it and setting the phone down as he listened to her. "Morning." He said with his usually neutral face before she brought up the date, making him smile. "It was..great. She's my girlfriend now." He said quietly before rubbing his face a little. "What have you been up to? Anything to tell me?" He asked, seeing in her eyes that she was here to say something.

Remi smiled at him saying she could come sit with him at lunch, making her look very delighted. "Aw. Thank you. I'll be glad to sit with you." She said gently before quickly jotting down her notes. "You're so much different than the other men here. Your a gentleman, and you are caring and kind. I like it." She admitted with a sheepish smile and a light blush.

"I'll give you just what you want baby~ I'll fill you up with this meat~" Virgil said, being extremely turned on as he slapped her rear red while pounding her, sliding in and out of her as fast as they did during regular sex, occasionally slapping her cheek again to perk her up as he went at it. "You have no idea how much I am loving this right now~" He said quietly, having to pace himself out so it didn't all blend together while he moaned.
Cecilia gently puts her hand on his head as she gently began to play with his hair, always having loved the softness and colour of it. "I am. I wonder how many kiddos we'll have this time. Shiomi being born alone isn't a thing that happens alot to us fox people. Even I was born along 2 of my other sisters.'" She said with a smile as she thinks about how fun it was growing up in such a buzy full household. She wanted that for her own kids as well though it may affect Belial's sanity.

Fayline chuckles softly as she shakes her head. Bad husband. She kissed him again but this time it was just a quik peck on his lips before she took a step back and folds her arms. "I need to work. So you'll just need to calm yourself down." She said, declining his request of doing anything naughty.

Eadlyn blushes softly, already seeing them do things in those places. She really was not going to get any sleep tonight at all. A thought she did not mind. 'I would love to meet them soon as well. ;)' She replied with a grin.

Riza smiled a bit as well for Takao, seeing how happy he actually was in his eyes even though she personally wasn't so sure if it was the smartest idea to date this woman. She wasn't familiar with Yakuza buisiness and she could get dangerously involved.... But if it made him happy then she would just be happy for him. At his question her stomach clenched a bit from nervousness. "Well.... I am actually dating... B-Bertholdt now." She said, praying he would not go on a rampage or so.

Dequan blushed softly at the compliment as he rubs the back of his neck a little bit, feeling a bit shy that such a pretty girl had given him such a compliment. "I don't know if I am that different. I just am the man who my father raised me to be so.... But still thank you for the compliment." He said with a smile.

Daliyah's moans got louder as Virgil went faster while occasionaly moaning even louder as he slapped her behind. "I'm loving it too~" She said, suprised how much she was actually loving this experience. Her breathing turned into panting and she felt her release building up slowly as he continoud to pound into her like some sort of animal. She had no clue on how long she could continu to hold on but she knew it wasn't going to be very long.
Belial prayed that if there were many, they wouldn't be as violent as Shiomi because he was literally her scratching post growing up. "I'm sure Shiomi would love a few extra siblings." He saw with a small grin before he looked up at her. "Daddy would love like three baby's as well." He said, doing his childish cutesy voice before nuzzling her tummy again, clearly excited with being a father again. When they were having Shiomi, he completely had spoiled her to death, and he planned on doing it again.

Joseph pouted a little before he managed to calm himself down and started actually reading the book, keeping his eyes away from Fayline's hypnotic behind as he tried to read his first edition shakespeare. "I can't wait to have you back in the room all to myself." He said with a small smirk as he continued to read, enjoying it.

Takao read Eadlyn's text, replying back with 'You'll have a nice and long time to get to know them too ;)' and smirking in real life before he looked at Riza and listened to her talk about.."WHAT?!" He said before narrowing his eyes. "Bertholdt?...." He said before the narrowing lightened up, realizing who it was. "Oh, he's one of my favorites. Good worker. Intimidating accent. He's great." He said before shrugging. "As long as you're happy, I'm fine Riza. Just don't get your heart broken and you sure as hell don't get pregnant." He said, setting down ground rules.

Remi smiled as she listened to it, finding the way he took it very reserved and well...kinda cute. "Aw. Well then you're father raised you to be a very good man." She said with a smile before she reached over and fixed the date on his paper, it being a day off before she continued her notes. As she saw in the corner of her eye that class was ending soon, she looked just a little sad, not sitting next to Dequan next period. No, she sat far from him. And she hated admitting it, but she didn't like that one bit.

Virgil closed his eyes, feeling his primitive instincts come in completely as he rammed her, enjoying the once tight space he had completely opened up and continued to open up even more. "I want to do this to you so much more~" He moaned out before biting his lip and grunting as he continued to go on, feeling himself go over the edge as he slapped her rear once more and finished, pumping all the seed in his sack into her behind, filling it completely and making quite a bit leak out as well, making her entire naughty hole a mess now. He sat her on the bed before he slowly pulled out, almost collapsing before he took a look at the giant gaping hole he had in her now full of his warm and sticky seed. He laid down next to her, not knowing if it would ever fully return to size. "Look at it babe. See the proof of how much we pleasured each-other..." He said with a small pant and smile as he rubbed her head and kissed her forehead lovingly.
"She really will love it." Cecilia said knowingly since every fox loved a bigger family. But then she giggled as he so cute used his childish voice again. "Three sounds perfect. Not too much but also not too few." She agreed. She silently just stroked his hair for awhile before suddenly saying. "We should already start thinking about names though. A few male and female names, just incase more kids decide to pop out." She says with a soft smile.

Fayline continoud to work but still she grinned and glances behind her towards her husband "You can never wait for that." She remarked with a grin before focusing back on her work. It was still a suprise to her that one man could have such a huge libido. And even a huge miracle that she had managed to make that man love her.

Eadlyn bit her lip again as she replied back 'Can't wait for it.' She looked up at the board and her eyes widened as she saw all the notes she had missed. Oh. Well... She would just copy them from Valeryia... Who hadn't gotten any notes as well she saw when she looked at her friend's papers. Oh well then...

Riza actually flinched a bit and readied herself for one hell of a lecture. But then Takao completely seemed to wind down luckily. When Takao actually said he liked Bertholdt she couldn't help but smile, being very happy by the fact he accepted her relationship with Bertholdt. "Do not worry about that. Those things won't happen. And yes, I am happy." She said with a light blush, actually really feeling happy she was dating him. Normally she would have been way to buzy to even think about relationships but now that she was together with Bertholdt she actually realized how much she had wanted to date him.

Dequan smiled softly at her words and smiled a bit more as she corrected the date on his paper. She was so kind and gentle as well. Like the angels his father used to tell him stories about. She was like one of them. He continoud to take notes as well, not alot but a few, when the bell rang. He puts his books away and stands up before looking at Remi. "We have the same class again, right? Want to walk there together?" He asked her gently.

When Virgil released Daliyah couldn't hold back anymore. She released with a loud moan, her walls clenching more around him, her body feeling completely drained and weak. She was glad that he laid her down since she had no strength to do that herself. Her body was layered in a thin layer of sweat and she was panting alot as she comes down from her high. Oh dear lords, what an amazing experience that was. At his words she blushed though. "I don't need to see proof to know how much we pleasured each other." She panted out with a smile before cuddeling more against him.
Belial nodded, completely agreeing with her. "There's a lot of names out there..." He said, trying to think of some. "I kinda have this one name in mind but...hmm." He said as he looked away a little. "I know it'd possibly be very meaningful to you. What if we named one of our kids Lucille? Like after your brother." He said with a smile, wanting to name all these kids after something meaningful to them.

Joseph stuck out his tongue playfully as he read, chuckling a little bit. "I will. Allllll to myself." He said with a smirk. "Although by the time that happens, you're probably going to be severely pregnant and I'll be needing to feed you just like I did when you were pregnant with Eadlyn because getting up out of bed was hard." He said while turning a page. "Not that I mind." He said with a gentle smile.

"We learned nothing today Eadlyn. They were going over review." Valeryia said with a whisper before shrugging a little. "Look over your notes on Sunday and you should be perfectly fine." She said as she picked up her bag. "So what had you so busy?" She said with a smirk.

Takao quickly texted back 'Me either' before looking up at Riza, smiling before nodding his head. "Good good. I want you to be happy. Now, one thing. I'll need you out of the house tonight. My girlfriend is coming over and...well. Yeah. So this is great, because if you could stay with Bertholdt...." He said, hinting that he wanted her to spend the night over at her boyfriends.

Remi stood up and got her bag together before being a little surprised by Dequan's question before nodding her head and giving him a large smile. "Oh yes, I would." She said quietly before going to his side and starting to walk with him. She smiled while walking with him, feeling an odd fluttering in her stomach that made her blush a little.

Virgil cuddled back against her, their thin layer of sweat making them both just a little slipper as they cuddled. He kissed her cheek as he nuzzled against her before he suddenly put some food in her mouth by surprise again, this time a little gentler than last time. "Eat." He said as he brought her closer, lovingly touching her, feeling like the luckiest man in the world at the moment. "You're so great." He said quietly while running his fingers through her hair. "I don't think I've ever met anybody who can compare." He said with complete and utter honesty.
Cecilia's eyes widened and tears immediatly appeared at the thought. He wanted to call their unborn daughter after her brother. It was so sweet and thoughtfull of him that he would suggest that and she really wanted one of their children to be names after him. To honour him and to never forget him. She leaned down and kissed him deeply before nodding. "I would love that, Belial."

Fayline giggles a bit as she thinks back to those times. She so stubbornly had wanted to continu work as long as she could that after awhile she couldn't get out of her bed anymore, much to Joseph's delight. With her stuck in the bed he could spoil her rotten and he did. She hadn't liked being stuck to the bed at first but the more Joseph treated her so sweetly, the more she never wanted to get out of that bed. "Let's hope I won't be stuck in bed this time." She says as she sticks out her tongue as well.

Eadlyn sighed a bit in relief as she packs her bag and smiles. "Good." She blushed though at Valeryia's question. "You know what I was doing." But then she grinned. "And you havn't been paying a full hundred precent attention either and you know it."

Riza blushed alot. Yes, she understood why he wanted her out of the house and if they were going to do what she thought they were going to do she would gladly leave. But staying at Bertholdt's house? Already? They have just started dating and the thought made her nervous.... "I'll ask him..." She said a tad bit uncomfortable. Perhaps she wouldn't ask and just sleep here again or in a hotel.

Dequan smiled as well as they walked to their next class together. It felt strange though. Normally Fillian would be walking with him, talking or complaining his ears off but now.... To distract himself and kill the silence he said. "So next we have literature, right? How did you find the book we had to read?"

Daliyah did not see it coming again but she was glad he put it in her mouth alot gentler this time. After swallowing she gave him a quik peck on his lips, actually seeing them grow up together like this.... "I agree on that. I have never met anyone like you." She says quietly as she looks in his eyes and runs her fingers over his cheek. Never had she met someone like him and she did not want to lose him. Even though she will...
Belial smiled gently at her reaction, glad it made her so happy. In return, he kissed her back until they both pulled away, needing to breath. "One of you is going to be very special to your mommy." He said with a smile as he rubbed her stomach, massaging it lovingly.

"Oh you will. If he is a Bordeaux boy, he'll get you so plump and fat that you won't be even wanting to get up to use to bathroom." Joseph said before sticking his tongue back out. "So then you'll have to let me spoil you." He said with a smirk.

"A-Ah, I don't know what you're talking about." Valeryia said with a light blush, trying to play stupid. "I haven't been staring at anybody. I don't know what you're talking about." She said, blushing darkly as she realized that Eadlyn hadn't mentioned her staring and that she had messed herself up.

"If he says no, my office couch always has a bed in it you know." Takao said with a small smile. "Although it is a little worn...I used to use it a lot." He said with a small chuckle, remembering when he didn't even own a house like he did now, and when he built up from nothing.

Remi nodded her head, smiling at the question. "Well, I went to the bookstore and they said they were reserving it for someone because it was the last one and well....they knew who my mother was and they offered it to me, and I said no but then they said if I waited a few hours for a new shipment to arrive I could so I did. I even helped put them all on the shelves too." She said with a small smile.

Virgil smiled, glad he was different than everybody else. He gave her another kiss as he rubbed her arm a bit, still feeling both of them coated in sweat. "Boy we sure went at it." He said with a smirk, still feeling winded from it. It was exhilarating.
Cecilia shook her head as she flicked his nose before rubbing her stomach as well. "No no. Not just one of them is going to be special to me. ALL of them will be special and I will love them equally." She said with a smile before nuzzling her nose against his. "Don't think I will favor one because of her name. That's a no no." She corrected him sweetly.

Fayline raises one eyebrow as she grins at him. So getting pregnant with a boy would get her extremely plump? "Well then, let's hope for another girl." She said as she folded the last towel before walking over to her husband and sitting down on his lap as she gently plays with her hair. "Though letting you spoil me does sound very tempting."

Eadlyn smirked, knowing her friend had talked herself into trouble. "Oh? So you were actually staring? Who would it be?" She said as she glances a bit at Gideon as he left the classroom. Her friend really was head over heels over that guy. She didn't know why he rejected her friend but perhaps, if she really liked him, she could arrange something.... Even though she did not like him at all.

Well, Riza didn't think he would say no, he was too nice for that. But she was way too nervous to probably ask him. At his offer she smiles. "Thank you Takao. I'll see what he decided." She said as she walks to the door. "Oh, and I am happy for you. You have a good night." She said with a kind gentle smile, one she almost only used for Takao before leaving the room.

Dequan smiled softly at her answer. "That is rather kind of you, Remi." He said, confirming his previous thoughts that she really was an angel in disguise. The world needed more people like her. Kind, caring, selfless people who wouldn't hurt a fly. Sadly, the world was not build that way. They arrived at the classroom. "Well, sadly we sit far apart so I guess I'll talk to you again after class." He said with a smile.

Daliyah was still feeling the high of what they did as well. She blushed a bit as he smirked at her like that, finding it very hot when he smirked like that at her. "You sure went at it. I just enjoyed the pleasures you were giving me." She said with a smile before snuggling her nose against his neck.
Belial nodded his head, feeling foolish. "You're right, I'm sorry. All of our babies will be precious." He said with a smile as he rubbed her stomach before kissing it, putting his head against her tummy as he hummed. "I can't wait for them to come out." He said quietly. "They'll be precious." He said as he looked up at her.

"It should be. You should remember me feeding you grapes, and rubbing your tummy and giving you back massages." Joseph said as he rubbed her sides as he leaned in and gave her a kiss. "You should just let me take care of you Fayline...you know what I can do for you..my wife.." He said as he leaned his head against her chest.

"Gideon..." Valeryia let out, whining just a little bit as she rubbed her face and looked down. "I hate admitting it..." She said quietly. while blushing. "He's just so dreamy and I wish I could have a chance with him to show him that I'm not like all these other girls.." She said quietly with a sad sigh.

Takao waved away, giving her the smile he only used for her. "Thank you. I'm happy for you too, and have a good night as well." He said before he got back to work, devising the plan for the bank robbery that was going to go on tomorrow. Four would sweep the area and do crowd control and enforcer elimination while two went to the vault and got the money. Afterwards, they would use the weapons and cut a path through the police, and then would go into the sewer system where they would arrive in the manhole that the black market had before cleaning up and taking the money back to the bunker in a blacked out car that belong to their clan.

"Bye..." Remi said, waving at him before frowning a little and sighing as she got up to her seat and instantly started working, being diligent in her notes, trying not to let the image in her mind of Dequan's face distract her. It just...it was so good looking to her.

"True...but you put in some work by just being there..." Virgil said quietly as he kissed her cheek while he let her rub her nose against him, smiling. "Does it hurt?" He asked, knowing he had expanded her very large and wide completely.
Cecilia smiled softly down at her husband as she gently ran her fingers through his hair, softly running them over his scalp. "Yes, they will be." She said even though she knew, once they were out, Belial's wouldn't be calling them precious again. He would call them little demons and beg for a day of peace and quiet. The thought made her giggle a bit. He better enjoy it now when they were still silent in her tummy.

Fayline kissed him back before gently patting the back of his head as he layed against her chest. "I know darling. And I am very blessed with a man who would so willingly spoil me rotten. But you and I both know I am just not the kind of woman to just lay down, quit work, and let her husband treat her like a queen. I do appreciate everything and I love the things you do for me but..." She couldn't even find the words to explain so she just shrugged with a soft smile. It was just her character. Every woman would have lived her life like a queen with a man like Joseph but she just couldn't let go off her hard working habits.

Eadlyn was quiet for awhile before sighing a bit in defeat. Okay, her friend was never going to stop doorling over that boy. Not till she got some closure and the only way to get that was after the date she was hoping for. "You know what, I'll arrange a date with him for you so he can see who you really are." She said as she slung her backpack over her shoulder.

Riza was walking around the black market, trying to find Bertholdt to tell him the good news and ask him if she could stay over.... She will maybe ask him if she could stay over. Dear gods, they had just started dating. It would be so awkward to stay over already. She couldn't really find Betholdt so when she passed the infirmary room where Yurichi still was she paused. Perhaps she should check on him first. Quietly she opened the door and peeked inside to see if he was already awake.

Dequan tried hard to pay attention to class but the longer it went on the harder it was for him to concentrate on anything. His mind kept wandering to Fillian and honestly, he was just exhausted. So he couldn't stop himself from dozing off in the middle of class, falling asleep while leaning on one arm on his desk.

Daliyah shook her head at his question. "No, suprisingly it does not hurt as much as I would have expected. But I am sure I will be rather sore later since it is aching already." She said with a smile, not minding the soreness that will come at all. It was a small price to pay for something that pleasureable and she would do it many times over again.
Belial smiled as he felt her fingers run through his hair so gently, but as he thought about how the kids would be destroying the house and over all turning his life into the biblical hell of torture and suffering, he shivered. "God...three more Shiomi's...." He muttered, remembering how hard of a child Shiomi was, with her constant tripping and occasional biting and mood swings which seemed to get even worse.

"I know dear.." Joseph said quietly as he continued to have his head against her chest, loving being close to his wife. "That's why when you're all plumped i'll spoil you tons in compensation for the time I don't." He said with a smirk before he pecked her lips a bit.

Valeryia shrieked a little, feeling her heart almost stop for a moment. "Y-You'll what?!" Valeryia said, utterly shocked at what she just heard come out of Eadlyn's mouth. "H-How?!" She asked, looking completely shocked. If her hair hadn't been braided today, it would have surely been frazzled from shock.

Yurichi was actually up out of his bed, getting his clothes on. As he turned around, he flipped his knife in his hand, catching it perfectly with a scowl on his face. "Why are you here checking up on me? Don't you have a boyfriend to be making out and jamming your tongue down throats with?" He asked, clearly angry. He winced with every step closer to her, but he didn't care. "I let myself get vulnerable, and weak for you. I charged blindly into the face of danger to save you and this is my thanks?..." He said, almost trembling in anger.

"Oh it will be..." Virgil said quietly with a smirk before chuckling a small bit. "But it'll hurt less over time, and soon enough you'll be able to take a hard pounding in that hole without feeling much pain at all..." He said quietly as he slapped her rear a bit. "So did my...did my seed just kinda stay in there or did it leak or..what?" He asked, never having done that with a girl before.

When Cecilia felt him shiver she knew for sure he was thinking about the harder times who were about to come for him. And for him alone. Shiomu had been an angel to her. A little demon to her father. "Who said anything about three? It also could be four. Or maybe even five." She said with a wide teasing grin though it still could be very much possible.

Fayline pecked his lips back with a gentle smile on her lips. "Sounds like a plan to me babe." She said before stretching her arms above her head. "I should continu work now. Even though sitting on your lap is still rather nice." She said with a light chuckle.

At the question Eadlyn simply smirked and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I am a Bordeaux. We can do and accomplish whatever we want. And I will prove that to you." She said before walking off to go find the crush of her best friend. It didn't take long for her to find him since she could regonize his scent very well. He was one of the few people with a jungle like scent around him. When she saw him she tapped his shoulder. She ignored the suprised curious look in his eyes before saying. "You are having a date tonight-" Gideon opened his mouth but Eadlyn wouldn't let him talk. "-, not with me, but with Valeryia. Around 6 in the Italian restraunt in the middle of town. I'll arrange the seats. Be on time, alright?" She said though it was not really a question.

Gideon narrowed his eyes at her. The nerve of this woman. He knew her status and name but he was not going to let anyone push him into something he did not want to do. "I refuse. I have already told her no when she asked me firsthand. I am not going because you are trying to force me to." Eadlyn narrowed her eyes as well as she folds her arms, making him sigh a bit in frustration. "I said no. And it will stay a no. If you havn't noticed it yet, I don't go on dates. And I won't."

"Why in the world not?" Eadlyn asked with a growl, not being used to having been said no to and she clearly did not like it one bit. "Valeryia is a sweetheart and a good woman and she is crazy about you even though I think you are just some stuck up jackass. You probably just say no because you think you are way too good for all of them because you are good looking. But you know what, even if you are good looking you will end up alone if you don't date and I can arrange a date with a perfectly sweet girl for you but still you refuse." She took a deep breath to calm herself a bit out, feeling that she might yell at him for being so blind and not just going on a date with Valeryia. "Just tell me. Why not. Did you have such disaster dates that you can't bear any more?" She asked, not really expecting it to really affect him so when she saw the look of hurt cross his face and his fists clench she was a bit suprised. But even though she knew it might not be smart, she pushed a bit further. "Were they really that bad, huh? What happend?...." When she got no answer she said "Was it her fault or your-"

Suddenly a loud bang sounded through the hallway, making some people shriek in suprise and even Eadlyn jumped a bit back. Gideon's hand was shaking, still connected against the locker he completely punched through. "Just shut up." He said through clenched teeth, this anger, mixed with a pain no one knew, being probably the most emotional people had ever seen him. "Fine.... If you want me to go so desperately on a date with her... Then fine. I'll be there." He looked at Eadlyn, his eyes turned into snake like slits. "But you better stop questioning me before things happen we will both regret."

Eadlyn was frozen on the spot, never having thought that the oh so calm Gideon could explode like this. Yes she had been pushing her bounderies but it was just a date... Apparently it was something more in his eyes no one could understand... So she nodded and left the hallway. Taking a few deep breaths to calm her beating heart down before walking back to Valeryia. Smiling as if nothing special had happend. "He agreed. Tonight, in that Italian restraunt you like so much."

Riza smiled a bit as she saw him awake and out of bed though that smile fell quikly as she saw the way he was looking at her. Pure anger and disgust. His words made her feel a bit guilty but instead of showing that she narrowed her eyes and stood a bit straighter. "I am checking up on you because of the same reason I stayed by your bedside the entire night. I am worried about you. And you know that I am more than just thankfull that you saved me."

Daliyah bit her lip as he slapped her rear again. He seemed to do that alot. As if he was trying to bruise it on purpose. But she guess she didn't mind. At his question though she blushed furiously and hides her face in his chest. "I don't know. Don't ask such questions. They are embaressing." She mumbles against his chest, feeling rather shy.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"If it's anything more than five at a time I'm going to literally die." Belial said with a small shiver, knowing he would mentally break and commit suicide with that many kids jumping around. Literally, his mental state couldn't handle that at all. "Do you think any of them will ever be born without tails or fox ears?" He asked curiously, wondering how many of his traits it'd be possible for them to get.

Joseph pouted a little as he got her off, enjoying her being on him as well. "I love you being on my lap dear." He said with a pouty face before smiling a bit, looking at himself in the mirror and realizing he was growing a light beard. "Fayline why didn't you tell me?" He asked as he rubbed his face.

Valeryia followed Eadlyn from a corner, watching at Gideon's explosion, she almost shrieked as she ran back to the classroom, pretending to be waiting for her. As she heard Eadlyn say she had a date, she shrieked a little, having not stayed long enough to hear he said yes. "Did he take it well?" She asked quietly, trying to pretend she didn't know and doing it well.

"You have thanked me enough Riza." Yurichi said as he left the room, handing his knife and motorcycle keys to Riza on his way out. "Hold the knife to you dearly. One day I will be coming back for it. Goodbye Riza." He said as he went to a weapons table and bought a katana. Afterwards, he got a pack of cigarette's and started smoking as he left the black market. He walked home angry as hell and lost inside, and barge into his house as his mother started yelling about knocking on the door before he locked the door and cracked his knuckles. "Mom, I'm telling you to stop, now." He said, warning her.

"Or else what Yurichi? You're going to hit your mother? The woman who took care of you as a kid?! Do it! Come on you worthless delinquent! I want you to do this!" She said, inviting him to do it, not believing he would.

"I warned you." Yurichi said before he punched his own mother in the face with all of his might, crunching in her nose and sending her straight to the ground, blood that was from his fist and her face now dripping off of it. "And you didn't take care of me. You let your boyfriends beat me, and you did it to me yourself." He said before spitting on her. "I was burned with cigarettes, beaten, raped, and had everything else that could be done to someone on this planet, done to me. I love you mother, but I also hate you, and guess what? I'm leaving. So enjoy your life, because now you can have it alone, since I'm so worthless. Go cry about Yumi again or something, because she's not coming back, and guess what. I'm not either." Yurichi said before leaving the home in anger, heading towards the recruitment center for the military. The one that Renald got his trainees from.

With her son now gone, and a broken nose, Yurichi's mom curled into a ball and cried, knowing she was going to be all alone again, and regretting so many things inside, like not having protected Yurichi as a child.

"Awwww. Are you blushing?" Virgil asked with a large grin as he saw her hide her face, finding it absolutely adorable when she got like that.
Cecilia giggles a bit as she showers his face with kisses. "You poor baby. Don't worry. I promise it won't be more than five." She says with a wide smile evn though they both knew she couldn't really promise that. Hey, she was just very fertile as a fox demon. Hell, she could even be pregnant with 10 little ones for all they knew. "I don't know. I've told you before how strong fox genes are." She said, actually hoping for him that atleast one kid will have his powers as well.

"Because you look a little bit more rough with a light beard and i like that." Fayline said as she kissed him again before pouting. "Though it sometimes itches when we kiss or do other stuff so you probably should shave it off." She says as she runs her hand over his cheek.

Eadlyn simply smiled and nodded. "Like a champion." Was the only thing she said. She felt a tad bit bad to be lying to her friend but she knew Valeryia would not go if she knew how he truly had reacted. So she lied for her own good, hoping that tonight will turn out the way she was hoping it would go. Either it would turn out great or Val would see this is not her guy and just find the strength to move on.

Riza didn't understand at first when he handed her the knife and her keys back. "What...." But then her eyes widened. Goodbye? He was saying goodbye? People only said goodbye when they were leaving. So was he.... "Yurichi, wai-" But by the time she came to realize that he was already gone in the crowd. She actually tried to find him but to no luck. Had she just.... Chased him off? She had just chased off a guy who had saved her life and who had nothing else than the Yakuza and an abusive mother at home... This was on her...

Renald was in his office, working on the next suprise assignment to test his trainees and push them to the limets when he got a call. He frowned a bit as he saw it was from the recruitement center. Strange. Recruitings had ended for this period of time. He picked up the phone. "With Renald Silvius.... Just one?... Well, we have already started quite some time ago and it would be hard to just jump in. Have you done a background check yet?... No? Alright, let me think." He thought quikly if he could just accept a new trainee like that in the middle of the training season... "I will be there in a minute. I'll decide when I see him and talked to him." He said before hanging up and driving the short distance to the recruitement center. When he arrived a man showed him the room where the new recruit was waiting. Or more like where the boy was waiting. He raises one eyebrow when he sees the scrawny kid. This kid wanted to be in the millitary? His first impression was to say no but still he sat down in a chair. "A bit late to finally show up, kid. Recruitements for this season ended awhile ago. Why deciding to turn up now?" He says, deciding to skip the proper introduction and immediatly dig into why this kid was here and was his intentions were.

That only made Daliyah blush more as she presses her face more against his chest. "You are making me blush by saying such vulgar naughty things without even feeling embaressed yourself." She mumbled out quikly.
"Yeah I know.." Belial said, knowing that the only thing Shiomi got from him was his hair and eye color and that was it. The rest was complete Cecilia. It was almost as if he she was taking his seed to make babies but not using any of the code on it to make them look like him. "Hopefully I'll get one though..." He said quietly, still hoping.

Joseph rubbed his face, hating his facial hair. Because it was white, he looked like he was half way down to becoming vampire santa and he hated it. "I am going to shave it off when we get back to our room because I look like santa." He grumbled to her.

Valeryia fake smiled, knowing the true answer as she nodded her head. "Good. I'll make sure he likes me by the end of tonight." She said with a smile, trying to have hope although it was very...very grim. "I'll have my mother help me dress up." She said with a smile, thinking her mother had very good fashion taste.

Yurichi looked over at Renald as he came in, not flinching or anything by his presence like most people. He was not scared, nor nervous. He knew exactly what he was walking himself into. He pulled up his long sleeves at his question, showing him his yakuza tattoo before looking over at Renald. "Because the Yakuza has been unfavorable to me, and I now want to join the military. To become the strongest warrior this nation has ever seen." He said with his eyes narrowed, completely serious. "You can give me any test, and I will complete it. I will answer any and every question. I'm ready for this." He said with passion.

Virgil chuckled a bit before shrugging and smiling sheepishly. "It's not my fault. I just don't get embarassed that easily." He said with a grin. "Which makes me wonder...how do you when you can also be so naughty?" He asked.
Cecilia smiled softly at her husband before kissing the top of his head. "You probably will. And if not.... Sorry for my strong genes then." She smiled a bit apologetically before giving him another kiss on his head. "You know, I was thinking. We are naming one of our children after my brother and I.... Wanted to do the same for your father..." She said quietly, really wanting to name one of their kids after his father to honour the man. It felt like a right thing to do.

Fayline giggled a bit, knowing how much he hated his facial hair even though in her opinion it did look good on him. If it grew too long he did look like santa but like this it just made him look more rough on the edges. "A very sexy handsome santa I might say." She said with a smirk, knowing that would probably boost his ego and mood.

"Don't force yourself into trying to hard though, Val. You are a beautifull gorgeous sweet girl. So just be yourself and when he doesn't fall for you he is just an idiot and he can go fuck off." Eadlyn said strongly with a smile before giving her friend a hug. "I wished I could have helped you with picking out your clothes." She complained a bit with a pout. "But I guess your mom will do a great job as well."

Renald raised one eyebrow as he saw the tattoos. Yakuza obviously. But that meant nothing to him. Any idiot could join the Yakuza. Only the strong and the brave could become a trainee under his command. "You seem quite confident. But I tell you this, that you were in the Yakuza, means absolutely nothing to me. You know, the last recruitement session around five hundred young lads like yourself signed up for this. All saying the same things. All with passion. All like you. Three hundred went home or stopped after I was done with them. fifty after that did not pass further tests I layed out for them. The rest was assigned to trainers and only thirty are training under my command. There is a difference between my trainees and the rest. The rest are strong good millitary boys. My students are fit to be true warriors, like the ones you are saying you wish to be." He said strongly before standing up. "So I will gladly test you. But I will not question you. I will get to know every little thing about you, every secret, every lie, every desire, every nightmare without me having to do a thing." Black liquid dropped out of his gauntlets and began to take the form of a young lady with pink hair and a grin on her face. "Test will take ten minutes. Nomatter if you break or cry. Report back to me when you're done, Nirri." He said before leaving the room and actually locking the door behind him.

Nirri stretched her muscles with a slight groan, having been in those gauntlets what felt like ages. This time she was in her form as a young woman because no little kid would intimidate a guy. "So what do we hav-" When she looked at Yurichi her grin fell. "Serieusly. First fun thing I am may to do freely and I am here to test a boy?!" She grumdled in annoyance as she folds her arms. "What worst nightmares will I find? You being afraid to piss your pants when asking a girl to prom?" She says with a growl before sighing as a dark purple mist began to cloud the room. "But fine. I will play along. If I really have to. What's your name kid?" Ugh, this was going to be boring for sure.

"I do not know why. You are just making me feel this shy and self concious." Daliyah said with a pout as she looks up at him. "You should feel shy as well or else the fact you are not feeling shy or embaressed at all makes me feel even more shy." She says as she poked his nose teasingly.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Belial's eyes widened a little as he heard her suggestion before he smiled softly, already loving the idea. "I love it..." He said quietly, smiling as he felt his heart beat a little faster in joy. "Would you really name one of our children after my father?..." He asked quietly, not believing it at first but seeing she was serious, making him feel pure joy inside.

Joseph perked up a little, feeling pretty good again about the santa beard. "I know what we're going to be doing for christmas eve." He said with a smirk, already thinking of something incredibly dirty that they'd be doing. "You'll be my Mrs.Claus for a night." He said with a small chuckled before rubbing his beard a little. "You know my hair used to be black." He said with a grumble.

"Mommy always knows best." Valeryia said with a small smirk before patting Eadlyn's head. "It's okay. Enjoy your time with your boyfriend, I want you to have fun too." She said with a small grin. "Now let's get to class, before we're late, okay?" She said, knowing they didn't have much time left.

Yurichi simply watched and observed as everything went on around him, not having a response to it all. At Nirri's question, he simply answered. "Yurichi Mizushima." He said as he allowed his memories to be sorted through, like the torture and abuse from his mother's boyfriends and her herself, including the rape and cigarette burns.

Virgil smirked and shook his head. "I'm not going to be embarrassed or shy at all. You little cutey." He said before poking her nose back and grinning playfully before he pecked her lips.
Cecilia smiled widely as she nods, feeling alot better when she saw so much joy in her husband's eyes. "Yes, I would. I have been thinking about it for quite some time actually. Every since I have started to think about having a second kid I had decided I wanted to name that child after your father. Only if you agreed ofcourse." She said as she nuzzled her nose against his, knowing no way he woul decline such an offer.

Fayline couldn't help but chuckle and roll her eyes. Another roleplay thing he would like to try to spice things up even more in the bedroom. Ofcourse he would immediatly think about that. Though she guess she did help put those thoughts into his mind. At his words though her eyes widened a bit. "What? Really?" She questions in suprise. She can't even imagine him with black hair. She has always known him with white hair so thinking about it being a different colour was just plain weird.

Eadlyn wasn't so sure if 'mommy always knows best' when it comes to fashion. That was her thing. "Oh, I will have fun for sure. But you send me a picture of your outfit before you go please." She said, not wanting her friend to go out without being checked by her. Quikly they went to class, being just in time luckily.

As Nirri digged through his mind her grin slowly returned. Oh. These actually were very interesting things to use. Very very interesting things. Time to work her magic. "You have alot more on you mind than expected, Yurichi. Like such a loving mother." She says as the figure of his mother actually walked into the clear out of the mist, saying the things she always did like how he was no good as a son, how much she hated him and more. "Never the good boy. Always the second bastard child. The words and heat of her cigarettes burning into your skin." She actually manipulated his senses to give him the feeling those spots on his body were burning again. "Tell me. What felt better boy? When those hands slapped you? Or touched you in different ways?" She asked as she made him feel those hands all over his body again, some hitting and leaving again while others roamed his body all over.

When he called her that Daliyah only blushed more. When he poked her nose she playfully bit his finger before softly placing a kiss on it as an apology. "Don't make me blush even more." She said quietly as she smiled shyly up at him.
Belial felt his heart melt a little at her words, finding it incredibly thoughtful. "You're such a good wife." He said with a large smile on his face before he gave her a kiss. "The best wife on hell and earth." He said happily.

"Well yeah. French people don't have naturally white hair." Joseph said before shrugging. "It came with age. Honestly my hair color is the only thing that left with age. It started turning white around when I was two hundred." He said, running his hand through his own hair.

"I willllllllll." Valeryia said as she started to walk to her class, knowing Eadlyn loved to do anything and everything with fashion. She honestly was the most girly girly she knew when it came to clothes, because that was her passion.

Yurichi simply kept his eyes closed as the pain and hands roamed over him, taking it all in like he always did until he breathed out and answered. "Neither...because I feel nothing." He simply said before the manipulation broke the effect of the magic she was trying to use on him. "Are we done yet?" He asked, looking up at Nirri, his gaze having not changed at all.

Virgil let a fake tear out after she bit him before he kissed her on her cheek and nodded. "Okay cutey." He said before smirking, knowing that always got her.
Cecilia simply grinned at his words. "Oh, I try." She said with a giggle and she kisses him back when she felt something in her pocket. Oh yeah, his necklace. She should just.... Put it away somewhere. "Wait a minute." She said before kissing him again and walking to a jewerly box she had but never really used. She layed the necklace in it, not trying to think to much, as she closed the box and layed back down next to Belial.

That was true ofcourse but Fayline had never really thought about that alot. She had just assumed it had been natural. "Hold up.... Is my hair going to turn white as well?" She asked a bit in distress, not wanting her hair to change colour, EVER.

"Good because I will hunt you down if you don't." Eadlyn yelled after her friend as she walked away. Sadly they had different periods but luckily it was almost break so they could lunch together. This time, she did not have escargot with her. Just to prove she was not a typical french girl and was not addicted to it.

"No, keep those eyes open boy." Nirri snapped at Yurichi as she slapped the back of his head. "We are done when I say we are." She digged a bit deeper into his mind and grinned. "You feel nothing? Not even for that flower over there?" She asked as she made an exact copy of Riza walk out of the mist as his mother dissapeared. "The things I see in your mind does not mean you feel nothing. You probably feel too much for this one. But why? For this to happen?" This time it was Bertholdt walking out of the mist. To make him react Nirri made them start kissing eachother, feeling eachother up as they both moaned and whispered sweet words to eachother. "Is this what is driving you? Jealousy? Pathetic. And stupid of you to think you had a shot. Like your mother said, you are worthless. Why would a girl like her want to end up with a failure like you when she can have someone like him?"

Daliyah blushed again as she hides her face in the pillow this time, both the nickname and his smirk making her feel butterflies fly in her stomach. "Stop it." She mumbled even though she did not want him to really stop. Never had she felt this before and it felt amazing.
Belial snuggled back up against her as she laid back down next to him, making him snuggle back up against her before he kissed her on the cheek. "I'm a tired demon right now..." He said quietly, yawning a bit. "Are you a tired fox?" He asked.

Joseph shrugged a little, not knowing the answer. "Children do tend to make vampire women more...young so.." He shrugged a little, suggesting her to just have a bunch of children with him.

"I know!" Valeryia said before going to her class, instantly going to sleep after she got at her desk, not caring about a thing and possibly planning on leaving school anyways because of the news she had gotten yesterday.

Yurichi just absorbed it in, the only thing it fueling being his driving anger. "No...anger. Because on day, I'm going to kill them both, and that is all there is to it." He barked out before he broke away from the magic, his mind clearly to strong to really let it effect him. "Nothing you do is going to work. Just keep on trying. Come on, you're running out of time. And after that time is over, you'll be no closer to breaking me." He said simply.

"Cutteeeeey." Virgil said, poking Daliyah's cheek while calling her that, finding her absolutely adorable. "Don't be shy." He said with a smirk.
Cecilia nodded slightly. Not feeling that tired in her body but actually feeling rather tired mentally. To many happy and sad moments after eachother in the past few days and today. That just made her tired. "Yeah I am. You wanna nap?" She asks, knowing the answer was already yes.

Fayline grinned a bit before flicking his forhead. "That is just your way of trying to let me bear alot of your children." She said, knowing him to the bone. "If you want alot of children you can just ask.... Though I hope it will keep me young." She says as she runs a hand through the black hair she loved so much. In her opinion her hair was the pretiest part of herself and she did not want it to lose it's colour.

Nothing you do is going to work. Just keep on trying. Those same exact words were the ones Renald had told her right before he had captured her. When she was failing on manipulating him. And now she was failing again for the first time in ages. Nirri growled as she dug deeper into his mind but she found nothing more. Anger was indeed the reason he was here. And the things that had happend made him too cold and his mind too strong. Her magic not effective at all. Normally people would have been going crazy already. She grabbed his hair and forced him to look up into her eyes. "You're just a boy..." But Renald had been just a boy as well.... She lets go off him as the mist dissapeared completely. "Fine then. You passed." She said as she folds her arms.

"How can I not be shy when you are making me feel all kinds of stuff." Daliyah mumbled into the pillow as she tried to hide her face even more.
Belial nodded his head, yawning quietly as he cuddled up against her. "Yes....goodnight wife. Love you." He said with a smile as he closed his eyes and began to gracefully fall asleep, having only good thoughts on his mind as he drifted into slumber.

Joseph flicked his hand, trying to deny before chuckling a little. "Maybe." He said before giving her a small kiss. "It will. Constant birth keeps you fertile. Like planting things in soil keeps it young and fresh." He said before rubbing her shoulder a bit. "Don't worry. Your hair will be fine." He said with a smile.

Yurichi just kept on staring as she grabbed his hair and called him a boy. When she let go, he stood back up and nodded. "I said I was ready." He said, being completely unphased as the door was opened for Renald. "Are you going to tell him how I did?" He asked her.

"What kinds of things am I making you feel, beautiful?" Virgil asked as he cuddled against her a bit, kissing her cheek as he tried to make her look up at him from the pillow.
"Love you." Cecilia said with a soft smile as she closed her eyes to get some sleep as well. But her thoughts weren't good at all. Hers were all about how she betrayed a family member, how much she hurted him. while she was here now trying to forget about him. Guilt was the only thing she was feeling as she tried to get some sleep.

"Constant birth? Like planting things in soil. It sounds like you are trying to lure me into becoming a baby factory." Fayline said with a small grin. No, that was not going to happen. Even though she loved children and they had forever now together, she was not planning on taking twenty kinds or so with him. She was no Cecilia. She would take five or so highly. No matter how much Joseph was going to beg.

Nirri narrowed her eyes a bit at the brat, not liking his attitude at all though the thing probably bugging her was just the fact he had been the second person in all off her life she couldn't break or manipulate. "No need to tell." She said as a purple mist swirled around her hand and a file appeared. "He'll read all about you. Your past, your pains, every lie, what drives you, your fears, what you like, your strengths. Hell, he'll even know the name of your dog if you had one."

Renald walked back into the room, expecting a broken kid since it hadn't been even ten minutes yet so he was suprised to see Yurichi there, completely unfazed while Nirri looked annoyed as hell. He took the file from her and browsed through it a bit. Nirri leaned in and whispered something in his ear that made his eyes widen a bit. He's the same as you. He didn't even bother looking at the file anymore, instead he looked at Yurichi. This scrawny kid, the same as him? "Appears you have made quite the impression on her." He said, earning a scowl from Nirri. "Mentally you may be strong but you are way behind on fysical and tactical training. You are going to have alot of rough days ahead of you. I won't be going easy on you. Quite the opposite even. But if you think you are up for it, then I will welcome you into my training division."

Daliyah couldn't even properly explain what he was making her feel. It were such foreign feelings to her. "I-I don't know. I guess you are just making me feel.... Happy. Happiness like I have never experienced before and just.... When you call me beautifull it feels like you are not simply looking at the outer me but the inner me. And when you look at me or touch me you make me feel so loved...." Only now she looked up from the pillow, a soft smile on her face as she caresses his cheek. "You make me feel like a normal woman..."
Joseph gasped a bit in fake surprise, not expecting her to have said that. "B-Baby factory?! No! I was...never considering that....ever.." Joseph said as he looked to the side before grinning a little and shrugging. "I just want enough to keep the clan strong." He said before shrugging, being prideful about his family.

Yurichi nodded, actually smiling just a little as he heard he would be welcomed. "I am up for it. I welcome the pain and training with open arms..." He said, sounding determined even more than before Nirri had shifted through his brains. "You'll see, what truly I can become." He asked before lifting up his katana, looking at it. "I have something to ask you. When training with melee warfare, will I be permitted to train with this instead of a longsword?" He asked, knowing that the samurai blood in him would make him a great warrior with a katana.

Virgil smiled as he listened to Daliyah, really feeling the feelings as she described it to him, making him feel incredibly just....happy inside. "I'm glad I can do that for you.." He said quietly before kissing her cheek. "As odd as it is...and as far from normal as our relationship is...you make me feel the same way.." He said with a sheepish smile.
Fayline suddenly grabbed her lover's cheeks and pinched them while pulling. "You big liar. As if you hadn't considered that. Probably not when I was still a human but now you are certainly considering it." She said, though she didn't sound mad or so. Just in a playfull mood. "And tell me, how much kids do you think I'll have to give birth to to keep the clan strong?" She asked, knowing it'll probably be a larger number than what she had in mind.

Renald simply nodded as he reopened Yurichi's file to browse a bit through it. "Ofcourse. Everyone has their own weapon of preference and ones who match their skills best. I will teach you to fight with all various weapons though, just so you won't get into a situation where you don't know how to handle the weapon that might save your life." He said as he closed the file. "Nirri will show you to the barracks where you'll be staying. After that come to the training fields. We'll start immediatly." He says before leaving the room, heading towards the field to get his other trainees ready for training.

Nirri grumbled a bit and folds her arms, not really wanting to be near Yurichi for any longer since his face annoyed her. But the thing that probably annoyed her was the fact he had passed her test so flawlessly and she had no clue how this boy could be so mentally like Renald. "This way." She said before walking off.

Daliyah smiled happily as she cuddled closer to him and buried her nose against his neck. Strange how one man could make her feel all this things. She had never thought it was possible till she met him. "I am very glad about that." She said quietly as she simply enjoyed being in his embrace.
Joseph screeched slightly as she pulled his cheeks, making him water a bit at the eyes. He grinned a bit as she called him a liar, knowing he was just a little bit of one. "Oh I don't know....maybe just ten?" He said before shrugging a little, not finding it too horrible. "Is that bad?.." He asked, wanting to hear her thoughts.

Yurichi nodded as he followed Nirri, not speaking a bit as he followed her. He wasn't one for talking really. "Quite a large facility." He commented, imaging that many people have been trained and turned into warriors in this hall. He soon knew he'd be one of them, walking these halls.

Virgil nodded a bit, smiling as he enjoyed being against her before closing his eyes a little, feeling a great and beautiful warmth inside of him as he started to fall asleep, knowing that she was going to be there with him exactly when he woke up and feeling secure inside knowing that.
Fayline actually felt a tad bit relieved. Just ten? Well, it was ofcourse the double of what she had in mind but she had been expecting him to say fifity or so so ten wasn't that much compared to that. Ten she could consider. "No. That's not that bad. But we'll spread having babies over a long period of time. I do not want to bear a baby every year." She said while kissing his nose and rubbing his probably sore cheeks from the pinching.

Nirri was glad he wasn't talking but she knew he wouldn't talk much since she had been in his head. When he did talk though she replied shortly, not really feeling up for chit chat. "Yes, it is." Quikly they arrived at the trainee rooms. She opened one, revelieving a room with two beds, 2 wardrobes, 2 desks and a door to the bathroom. "You are a lucky one. Normally you have a fellow trainee to join you but since you are number thirty one you have this room for yourself."

Daliyah looked a bit confused as he seemed to be falling asleep again. It hasn't been that long ago when they had waken up. But she guessed humans did really need lots of sleep to get their energy up. With a soft smile she caresses his cheek before closing her eyes as well to calmly listning to his heartbeat.
Joseph whined a little as she rubbed his sore cheeks but grinned as she agreed, ecstatic she'd actually do it. "Really?! We get to make the Bordeaux's strong again?!" He said, remembering how weak the family had gotten after the plague had hit and killed most of them. There had been somewhere around three people left after they had died.

"I surely do feel lucky..." Yurichi said as he looked around, thinking he would have gone insane with another person in the room. "Will I be by myself forever?" He asked, truly wanting to know if he'd be alone forever here, so he could focus on his training.
Fayline smiled softly at her husband's excited look. She hadn't really thought Joseph would've wanted so many kids with her but he had been probably holding back his wishes since she was still a mortal back then. But now she wasn't anymore and she would gladly give him everything he wanted. "If that is what you wish for, then we will." She said sweetly before kissing him.

"Depends on if you decide to push that girl out of your head and go find another or if she decides to hook up with you. Though I think your chances of staying by yourself alone forever is pretty high." Nirri said as she folds her arms and leans against the door. "And if you were talking about being alone in the room, probably yes." She said, knowing damn wel he had been asking about the room but she wanted to see if she could agitate him.

The schoolbell rang, causing Dequan to almost jump out of his chair as the loud noise woke him up from his deep but restless slumber. He sighs and rubs his face as he realizes he had slept through the entire lesson. But even though he had gotten some sleep it had only made him more tired. Honestly, he just wanted to go home or go to the hospital but he couldn't really do that. It would have no use. Luckily it was lunch break so perhaps something to eat would do him good.

Annelise was walking towards their usual table, not in that of a happy mood but actually feeling a tad bit down. It was strange but the fact that Fillian hadn't been at school made her just feel... Dissapointed? She guessed that was the right word. Ofcourse she wouldn't admit it but she had been looking forward to talking to him again but he wasn't at school. Or he had skipped or he was sick or so which made her worried. With a sigh she sits down at her table, waiting for Louisa and Raiden,

Ichirou was humming happily as he was waiting at a table, looking around to see if he could maybe spot the Russian girl he was falling hard for. If he thinks back about what they did yesterday, those lips on his.... Oh god, his cheeks must be so damn red right now. He even giggled at his own sillyness and how giddy he was acting but he couldn't help himself. Perhaps this was why his parents somethimes acted so silly.

Eadlyn waited at Valeryia's locker for the girls to arrive like she normally did. Class had been boring and pointless so she hoped Valeryia and Shiomi actually had a usefull hour. She had intended to just text Takao all the way through class to pass her time but stupid teacher was on high alert and got her phone the first minute. She did get it back afterwards but still, it had been one boring hour.
Joseph kissed her back and smiled at her words before sitting down and letting her continue what little work she had left in the room, reading a book the entire time. He still was planning on finding out a way as to how he'd contact Tiras's children.

"I'm sorry, I don't need a whore like you or that other woman to be satisfied. I'll be perfectly fine, by myself." Yurichi said, wanting to agitate her even more as he laid on the bed. "Was there more?" He asked as he looked up over at her, seeing if she had a response.

Remi got up from her class and got to the lunchroom before getting out her food, which wasn't really much and sat at Dequan's table, making Mei's eyes widen a little but not making her say anything, as she didn't really care. She was far too sad to think really about things like people sitting at tables.

Louisa was already eating her food, annoyed slightly as she saw the look on Annelise's face, knowing who it was for. She breathed in deeply and quickly wiped the look of irritation of her face as she looked over at her. "How are you Annelise?" She asked with a 'happy' smile.

Gilford was standing in the lunch line, groaning all the way, thinking it'd make them move quicker. It took all the fiber of his being not to freeze them and get his lunch, but he didn't. He waited. And afterwards, he sat at Ichirou's table, slightly annoyed.

"Heya there." Shiomi said as she walked up to Eadlyn's locker, with Valeryia looming over her like a tower, staying quiet. "What's up? Been texting you boyfriend?" She asked with a smirk.
Not long after Fayline finished all her work in the room, making her smile a bit as she looked at the now fully clean room and stocked up towels and stuff. She walked back to her husband and gave him a kiss on his nose. "Come, let's get lunch." She said as she took a hold off his hand and gently pulled him up from the chair.

Nirri's eyebrow twitched at Yurichi's words, making her feel and anger she hadn't felt in a really long time. A whore like her?! He had no right to call her that! That damned brat, thinking he was everything and could do anything just because he passed her test. "If you think you can act like a king because you passed my test you are damn wrong you brat! You have no right or the knowledge to call me anything like that! For you information, I am no whore, not even close. I am like you a virgin. So don't you dare say such a thing again and get your fucking ass up and get moving to the training area!" Oh yes, he had made her snap. She hadn't intended to admit she was a virgin but it plopped out since she had been talking fast in her rage.

Dequan got his lunch and went to their usual table. It felt weird not walking with Fillian and the thought made his stomach sink a bit. But then he saw Remi. Oh, he had completely forgotten they had promised eachother to eat lunch together. As best as he could he puts a smile on his face before sitting down. "Hello Remi. Oh, this is my sister Mei by the way. Mei, this is Remi, she's in my class." He said, introducing them to eachother.

Annelise tried to smile her best as well, not wanting Louisa to know what was up since it was silly anyway. Feeling down for not seeing someone, just silly. "Good, how are you?" She asked in return as she couldn't help but glance over at the table Fillian always sat, seeing him indeed not there.

Ichirou's smile widened alot as he saw Gilford walked towards his table and sit down, though it fell a bit as he noticed the look on her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked softly as he gently poked Gilford's cheek, trying to get her to smile. "Don't do the frowny look."

Eadlyn groaned a bit and mumbled something about the stupid teacher before shaking her head. "No, sadly did not. Teacher took my phone away. I didn't even have the chance to send him one thing." She grumbles as she folds her arms and walks together with them towards their table.
Joseph stomach growled loudly as she had mentioned lunch, making him grin. "I know what I'm getting." He said, the escargot on his mind. "God lunch sounds great though." He said, his stomach craving food. "What are you getting?" He asked as they went to the dining hall.

Yurichi shrugged a little as she yelled at him, not really caring. "I'll go to training yes, but I'm curious about one thing. Why is it you get so happy by digging into people's heads and using their worst things in their life against them, but you get so angry when someone does it back to you?" He asked, revealing a little that those things had affected him to just a small degree. "And it must be nice, still being a virgin, isn't it?" He asked, having had his virginity stolen from him. "You have no right to be yelling at me when I'm merely returning the favor, Nirri. It's that simple. And you cannot just say you were doing it simply to test me, because you had done it even after the test as well. You simply just do not like the fact you were unable to break me, and want to do all you can to try, right?" He asked as he looked into her eyes, his crimson colored eyes piercing through her soul.

Mei waved, not even saying hello as she pouted and put her head on the table. "Dequan is this your girlfriend?" She asked, making Remi blush as bright red as a tomato, making her hide her face a little, too embarrassed to even respond.

Louisa's eyes narrowed just slightly as she saw through the lie, thinking 'Yeah right' before smiling even more at her. "Oh I'm just wonderful. You know it's a very pretty day out." She said with a smile, looking outside even though secretly she wanted it all to burn.

"I'm short, that's what's wrong." Gilford said with a growl, cursing the world for making him so damn tiny. Although he did smile a bit as Gilford poked him. "It makes me unattractive, and I can't see anything and I can't reach anything and it makes me wanna freeze people but I can't because then my mom will yell at me and it sucks." He said before pouting again.

Shiomi snickered at Eadlyn teasingly, seeing her so irritated from having her phone taken. "Well at least you payed attention in class then, right?" She asked with a smirk.
Fayline shrugged with a light smile on her face. "Oh I don't know. I'll just see what the cooks decide to cook up for me today. Though i already know what they will be getting for you. Gross snails." She says as she sticks her tongue out. After all those years she still found those things disgusting and she often teased her husband for liking them, often saying if he kept eating them he might get slower in bed, just as slow as snails.

Nirri could hardly believe how exactly right his words were. They really suprised her to the point of having no clue what to say. That only made her angier inside but instead of yelling she took a deep breath. "Renald ordered me too. So I tested you. That. Is. It." She said through clenched teeth, wanting to say so much more but holding herself back. Her eyes staring straight back into his, not backing down but her eyes clearly saying she wanted to say so much more but she also had alot she wanted to keep hidden.

Dequan blushed alot as well. "N-No she is not. Don't make such sudden assumptions" He said, feeling rather awkward now and not daring to look at Remi. No. She was not his girlfriend at all. They barely even know eachother.

Annelise nods, not really caring about the weather or so at all. Trying to distract herself she tries to come up with something to tell but she had nothing. But then she noticed someone else was missing. "Where is Raiden?" She asked

Ichirou raises his eyebrow. That was why she was so agitated? Well he could understand the frustration but in his eyes her hight was cute. "Well.... you are adorable like that." He said with a small shy smile, trying to lift her mood up.

Eadlyn rubbed the back of her neck as she sat down "Kinda...." she says even though she had not payed attention at all....
Joseph growled as she called his precious snails disgusting, flicking her arm a bit. "You mean tasty snails." He said as he continued walking with her, pouting a bit. "I hope our next child likes snails too." He said, wanting to torment her even more with another snail loving and eating child. "I want them all to be snail eaters." He said before giving a deep chuckle.

Yurichi looked and watched her eyes as she spoke, reading them as if he was the demon that could read peoples minds there. "Your eyes say otherwise, Nirri." He said simply and calmly, not sweating a small bit, sure in what her eyes were saying.

"Why are you both blushing then?" Mei asked simply, seeing them both now the same shade of red as her hair color. Remi continued blushing, hiding her face. "Stopppp..." Remi said quietly, not liking the feeling of embarrassment.

"The nurses office. His stitches came undone over his stomach and they had to get it resewn." Louisa said, actually feeling a small bit bad for Raiden because she was the reason that was done to him. "You could hear his groaning down the hallway." She said with a small shiver.

Gilford blushed lightly before gently biting Ichirou, grumbling a bit. "Don't call me adorable." He said simply before he started eating more of his lunch, very embarassed.

Shiomi sighed a bit before giggling a bit. "You better keep those grades up or else your dad will kill your boyfriend." She said, knowing Joseph.
"No, I want atleast one child with normal taste in food." Fayline says with a chuckle as they enter the dining hall. Suprsingly, Rex was there as well, drinking a cup of coffee while reading through some files as he waits for his meal. Normally he would eat in his office but this time he really needed to get out of there and focus on something else. When the couple entered the room he smiled a bit. "Hello you both." Faline smiled back. "Hello." She said before sitting down.

The only sign that his words had affected her was the slight widening of her eyes before she glared at him even more. "They say get the hell up and get moving. Renald is probably waiting." Nirri snapped before leading him towards the training hall. All the other trainees were there already, all looking like warriors in the making, and all looked slightly afraid when Nirri passed them. Yes, she had done those tests on them as well. She smiled sweetly as she took her place next to Renald.

Renald nodded at her before his attention returned to his trainees. "Like I said, one exception was made and I expect from you all to welcome him and train with him like you are doing with all your other brothers in arms." He said as he gave Yurichi a slight smile and nodded at him. "And you have joined us on a rather good day. Since today, you will al be going through a test. It is always good to know who you are fighting against. One can see through the other by just looking at his eyes, his body language and paying close attention to one's words. I have showed you and given you theory on how to do it. Now I will test it. For every one of you I have one actor in the other room, all bearing one or more secrets who could be valuable to you or to this countries safety. The background files of these people are behind me, all off you just pick one at random and whoever wants to go first will go first. Just volunteer. If you can pull out their secret, you pass." He explained calmly but then he grinned a bit. "Oh, and since we have a person more now, one of you will face my personal companion, Nirri." That caused Nirri to grin widely as the trainees looked slightly panicked, no one wanting to face her so quikly every one of them picked a random file.

That only caused Dequan to blush more. He was quite embarressed as well. "Mei, it is best and the most polite thing to do to just let this subject drop." He said calmly, not wanting to really beg her or ask her to stop pushing this point.

Annelise felt very sorry for the big giant, almost feeling the pain he was going through herself. It did made her wonder though how he got those wounds in the first place but she was too shy to ask him. "I hope he will be fine..." She said, worried for his safetly since it might get infected and she was sure as hell it hurted alot.

Ichirou yelped and pouted as she actually bit him. She really bit him! He flicked her nose in small punishment for that. "No biting. That hurts." He says a bit in a whiney voice before unpacking his lunch. "And I can't help it that you are adorable." He mumbled shyly before biting into his sandwhich.

Eadlyn actually paled a bit at the thought. Oh yes, dear lords he would kill Takao purely for that. So she better keep her grades up. And she still needed to tell him about her relationship... "I will. I really really will." She said before opening her lunch box, this time no escargot to make a point. "So Val, you have been quiet. Excited for tonight?" She asked with a smile.
Joseph gave Rex a smile, waving at him with a smile. "Morning Rex. What keeps you away from the office?" He asked as he went over to get some lunch, obviously getting escargot and a glass of wine. Yes, a glass of wine. Joseph always drank early.

Yurichi walked with Nirri, getting in formation with the rest of the soldiers, getting his hands behind his back like the rest of them. They all were tall, buff and European as hell. There was not one other Asian male in the training division, and it made him feel like the black sheep. As they all appeared nervous as they heard the exercise they were about to do, Yurichi kept a straight face and was the first one to walk up to the hat and to get a random person to interrogate. "I am to interrogate...Nirri." He said simply, not showing any fear to anyone. Just showing a blank expression.

"Fineeee. I'll drop it." Mei said, making Remi let out a sigh of relief. "But I am telling mommy." She said with a small little grin, wanting to tease Dequan a bit. She knew how Mina got about Dequan and girls.

Louisa nodded her head, actually hoping the same a little. He was a good servant. "He will Annelise. He's a big strong man, he can handle it." She said, knowing Raiden has survived gunshots and other things for her.

Gilford squeaked as his nose was flicked, making him sneeze quietly like a cat before rubbing his nose. "I'm not...." He said with a grumble as he rubbed his nose more.

"Yes I am..." Valeryia said quietly, still thinking about what she is going to wear. "I'm still thinking about clothes..." She admitted quietly, rubbing her head in thought.
Rex ran his hand through his hair as he sighed a bit. Was it that strange for him to be out of his office? He guessed it was. When he took the responsibility of being president he had never thought he would be spending THIS much time in there. "I needed to get out. To get some air and not see the same four walls the entire time." He said with a small smile, the stress of his job wearing him down more with each day that passed.

The other trainees all looked relieved and also curious to see how Yurichi would handle the situation while Nirri's eyes widened. This had to be a joke. Out of 31 people, HE got her. "Very well, since you are so eager to start, you can begin. Behind me is the interrogation room. We will be watching on the screen. Good luck." Renald said as he takes his notebook to take notes if he had too.

Nirri grumbled her displeasure as she walks into the room, only decorated by two chairs and a table. She sat down before folding her arms. Not in the mood at all for this. She would have liked it if it had been anybody else. But not him. "Let's get started then." She grumbled out.

Dequan sighed in relief as well but then paled a bit at his sister's words. Oh god have mercy. His mother would never let him hear the end of this. "Please, don't do that." He said quikly.

Annelise nods in agreement. Raiden was indeed the biggest and strongest man she has ever met so he should be fine. He could get through the pain. But that didn't mean it hurted any less. "So... You have other plans for today?" She asked with a slight smile.

Ichirou was so tempted to call her adorable again since that sneeze was truly something adorable. But he decided against it, not wanting to get another bite. So he simply chuckled a bit and shrugged. "If you say so."

Eadlyn smiled more as she patted her friend's back. "Don't worry about that. Just send me the pictures and I'll help. And besides, no matter what clothes you wear, he will adore you and fall for your personality completely" She says, pretty sure of that fact
"That's very true." Joseph said before sitting down, putting a snail in his mouth and eating it. "You honestly should retire very soon. You're getting old Rex, and you can live well enough without all the stress." Joseph suggested, genuinely worried about him. He could see how much the work was taking an effect on his body.

Yurichi watched her sit down, before he calmly sat down in the chair. "You're going to tell me what you know, now." He said as he stared into her eyes. "Or else I will be forced to do some things that are simply, well, that are not nice." He said as he stared into her eyes, only getting silence. "You asked for it." He said before breathing in and standing up. "Listen, I know you have a secret, and silence will not be the response I will be leaving here with. I will be leaving here with this secret." He said as he continued to stare at her. "You're scared, aren't you? Scared that I am going to break through that little barrier you've set to keep people like me out." He said before grinning a little, enjoying this. "You go through other's minds, merely so we don't go through yours. Secretly, you're just a scared little flower who has been hurt. Tarnished. Stepped on by someone, and permanently scarred. And I will use that in everyway possible. I will go through, and tear your soul apart. And when you're a broken shell on the ground, crying, begging for the gods that have abandoned you to save you....I will take that information by force." He said with his eyes narrowed. "Now tell me, before I have to continue on." He said as he looked down at her, not a single bead of sweat coming down from his head.

"But why?" Mei said with a small smile before giggling a little and shaking her head. "I won't. Pinky promise." She said, sticking her pinky up. Remi raised an eyebrow, wondering how Mei was even in high school but finding her cute nonetheless.

"Besides receiving the plans for tomorrow? No." Louisa said, truly serious about the bank robbery and acquiring funds for the revolution. "Although I do wanna scout out the place today as well. See the lay out." She said as well.

"Indeed if I say so." Gilford said with a pout before growling a little. "Why are you so tall?" He asked with a grumble.

"What personality?..." Valeryia asked, thinking she had the personality of a brick and that there was nothing else that was really likeable about her

Rex sighs as Joseph brings up retiring. Again another person who wanted him to quit. First his mother, then Renald, then Souji and even Felicia Stadner had told hm he should probably quit for his own health. And even though he would loved to, he couldn't. There was still so much needed to be done, things he could not push onto an other person. "I will. One day. But not now. Can't do that now." He said with another sigh.

Fayline look worried as well as the cooks brought her her lunch, which were luckily not snakes, and she begind to eat. She was also worried for Rex's health. She had the feeling one day his body will decide to just quit it...

Nirri simply grinned in the beginning, giving him the silent treatement. As if trying to force information is gonna work. It is a good strategy, but not on her. He didn't even know what secret he was digging for. With no lead he was completely in the blind. But then her grin slowly fell as he continoud on, his words hitting her to the core. How.... Could he see such things. He should not be able to even get close to what he was saying right now. It indeed scared her.... Instead of showing how affected she was she simply narrows her eyes at him. "Scared? You think that putting a feeling and a reason to my behaviour is gonna make me spill a secret? It will not and you are rather far off. The reason why I like digging into people's mind is simple. I am a demonic spirit. That is all. Now stop your delusional ideas and theories and actually try something." She snapped at him, hoping that would have him back off since she couldn't hide the fact her hands were shaking under the table forever.

Dequan smiled softly at his sister's behaviour. Playing along he hooked his pinky with hers. "Pinky promise. Thank you." He said before continouing eating his lunch. He found it nice Remi decided to join them but he didn't really know what to talk about. Fillian was mostly the conversational starter between them all...

Annelise wasn't sure what Louisa meant at first before remembering the bank robbery. She had almost forgotten. It still felt partly wrong to do though but Louisa was smart. She knew what was best for them so she would trust her friend. "Okay. I actually have to study for a test in two days." She says with a light sigh, always having hated studying. It was not her thing.

Ichirou thought about it for a second, thinking it was a serieus question. "Well, I guess it is just in my genetics. Neither my mom nor dad are small or so so I guessed it was only logical I have those genes in me." He says with a shrug. "But there is NOTHING wrong with being small." he encourages Gilford.

"Your amazing sweet personallity." Eadlyn said with a smile before poking her friend's cheek. "Don't look so down on yourself. It'll all work out perfectly fine. If one of you don't have a personallity it would be Gideon. I hardly ever see him smile or so."
"You've been saying that for years Rex. When is that day gonna finally come?" Joseph asked, sipping his wine. Sure, he was a lazy vampire who lived in indulgence, but he knew when to quit. "I quit being the leader of the TMEA because I got hitched and I settled down. What's to happen if you and the fox have a child? Will you leave your work to be with it?" He asked, setting up the scenario while sipping wine.

Yurichi narrowed his eyes a bit as she snapped at him before he suddenly flipped the table over, creating a loud ear deafening noise as he looked at her shaking hands. "You're scared, aren't you?" He asked as his eyes widened. "Aww....I'm so sorry..." He said for a minute as he rubbed her shoulder, looking just a tad bit remorseful before he let out a mad laugh. "Not." He said with a small grin before standing over her, looking angry he hadn't broken her yet. "The reason you are a demonic spirit that reads minds is because you were wronged as a human, correct? Someone wronged you, and corrupted the poor little flower you were. Someone read your mind. Someone perhaps maybe as 'charming' as me. And that's why you're afraid. Afraid to tell, because you know the same thing will happen again." He said as he continued to look down at her before he went to a chair and stared her in the eyes. "I am that person who wronged you. I am the one that is going to hurt you so badly, that I will leave a permanent scar on you. You'll never forget my face Nirri, or my words, or even the scent of your breath. I will engrave my very essence in your little soul...much like he did." He said with a grin as he looked into her eyes. "Now tell me. Before I begin to really get nasty." He said quietly.

"So....do you guys have anymore siblings?" Remi asked with a smile, genuinely curious. She thought they both had a heavenly pure look to them, although she guessed it was because they were half divine being.

"You're really studying for a test during the creation of a revolution?" Louisa asked with a small chuckle, finding the very idea rather entertaining at the least.

"Yeah right.." Gilford said with a pout, finding the very idea of being short horrible. "I can't reach on top of anything..." He said with a bigger pout, hating it.

"I'm not looking down on myself I'm saying the truth. "Valeryia said as she brought at her large ice brick and unfroze it, revealing a sandwich and a soda. It was tuna and it was making Shiomi's nose go a bit crazy.
Rexs eyes widened and he almost choked on his coffee and Joseph said that. S-Shiomi and him getting a c-child?! It was a situation he had not thought about and one he did not actually honestly want. They have JUST started dating. And it was still just a test run to see if he could eventually get feelings for her. He wasn't planning on doing things to her anytime soon. "Let us not discuss that situation yet." He simply said as he wipes his mouth off of a handkerchief.

Nirri's eyes widened a tad as he suddenly flipped the table over. Well, he was atleast not afraid to go to extremes. Though when he said once again she was afraid she narrowed her eyes again and was about to snap but then he puts a hand on her shoulder and actually looked remorsefull. It made her hands stop shaking and her shoulder actually relax a bit since it reminded her off Renald. She remembered his words as he smiled at her. "You're scared aren't you? Why? There is no need to be scared off me. You can't break me but know I won't do that to you. You are part of me now and I'll protect you. So I'm sorry for scaring you." Renald had said with the most gentle smile she had ever seen. But she was forced out of her thoughts by his harsh laugh and his even harsher words. Words that sended a shiver down her spine and fear through her body. He was not like Renald. No, he was like him. He was enjoying this. He was looking straight through her, planning on using everything he found. "No need to tell... You got it already." She said quietly as actual tears appeared in her eyes and began to roll down her cheeks, both because of the memories she had locked away for so long and because of the actual fear she was feeling now "I was human once.... And I was w-wronged... I never enjoy what I do even though i act like I do. But I am atleast glad you enjoyed it." She said between gritted teeth, hating the fact everyone could see what was going on in the room.

Dequan smiled softly as he shakes his head. "Not yet. But we do have another sibling on the way. It will take some months still for he or she to be born but we're pretty excited for it." He said with a large smile, proud that he could become a big brother once again.

Annelise blushed a bit as she rubs the back of her neck. "W-well..... Yeah. The test might still continu and I need to pass it or else my parents will start complaining about my grades again." She mumbled out softly.

"And I can hardly reach things on the lower shelves without having to bow down extremely much." Ichirou tries to see the positive in being small. "Really, each has it's pros and cons."

Eadlyn sighs a bit, finding it very sad that Valeryia thought that was the truth. It was really not. She just needed someone else to say that to her before she will finally see she guess. When she looked at Shiomi she chuckled a bit. "Val, I would hurry up with that sandwhich before the fox attacks."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"..Understandable." Joseph said as he continued to sip on his wine, enjoying it. He always enjoyed wine. "I'm just saying Rex, you could always just pass it to someone else. I'm sure there is someone qualified out there who'd love to be president." He said before shrugging. "Just a suggestion, don't mind me." He said before eating some more of his food. "And if you ever need a vacation, come to me. There's a giant castle I own in France that wouldn't mind if you visited." He said with a small smirk.

"I didn't enjoy doing this. I had to make you believe I did." Yurichi said simply as he rubbed her shoulder a small bit, showing just the tiniest bit of empathy. "I'm sorry. But you should have given it faster, and you should have expected that i'd get it out anyways." He said walking over to the door, opening it and going back to Renald and the rest of the trainee's. He shot them a glare before looking over at Renald. "How did I do?" He asked.

"Aww. Has your parents thought of any names yet?" Remi asked out of curiosity. She loved hearing about other people's siblings, mostly because her's were dysfunctional as hell. She loved them, but she knew they had problems. Both of them did.

"You realize you won't have to worry about grades when this all gets started, right?" Louisa asked, sighing a bit before chuckling a little, finding the idea funny. "Oh that's cute." Louisa said with a small smile.

"Bending over is better than having to jump three feet in the air...there's really no pro's to shortness...." Gilford grumbled, really serious about his hatred and loathing of his height.

Valeryia's eyes widened before she wolfed down the sandwich, having forgotten what Shiomi was like around tuna. "Aww....that smelt good..." Shiomi said with a grumble, now a sad fox as her ears folded down.
Rex smiled a bit, appreciating the gift Joseph was offering him but he also knew he would never really go to France on vacation. Though the thought was nice. "Thank you. I wouldn't mind to go their either. But perhaps later. I really can't leave at the moment." Well, he hasn't been able to leave since he became president so he guessed that 'later' would never really come. "And I know there is someone probably out there who would be qualified but.... Handing this all over, after fighting so much and so long for it while it is still not completely in one piece yet.... I just can't do that." He said, very passionate about his country and wanting to heal every wound before retiring or so.

Nirri's stomach turned as he touched her shoulder again, resisting the urge to slap his hand away. He was lying now. It had to be a lie. He was playing her again. Tricking her into thinking he actually had sympathy in him. But she wouldn't fall for it. Never again. She slowly stood up from her chair and followed him to the other trainee's. All looked shocked and suprised towards them both. They had all seen her break down. They saw a normal human break down the woman who had tormented them with their own nightmares. Humilliation hits her like a punch to the face. Without a word she simply leaves the training area and heads towards the roof to just hide and be alone for awhile.

Renald was shocked. Purely shocked at how easily Yurichi broke through her defense and saw every little thing she had been hiding. No one would have been able to do that. It even took him quite awhile to figure her out after capturing her. "You passed.... Though your methods were quite... Different then expected." He said, before clearing his throat. "Alright then. Next one." he said, calling out the next trainee for the test and even though he paid attention, he honestly just wanted to go and check how his demon was doing...

Dequan shakes his head. "I don't think so or they havn't told me. We don't even know for sure yet if it's a boy or a girl though I would be happy with either." He says with a smile. "You have siblings as well right?" He asks her in return.

Annelise blushed a tad bit as Louisa called it cute before rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah, well..... But still. Better keep them up for now. Not much else I can do at the moment anyway." She mumbled out quietly.

Ichirou tried very hard to think of another pro but indeed, he could not find one. Well, he could say that being short was rather cute in his eyes and that it suited her but that would only make her more agitated he had the feeling. "Well.... Maybe you'll still grow?" he says a bit unsurely of himself.

Eadlyn giggled a bit at both Valeryia's quikly wolfing down the sandwhich and Shiomi's reaction. She really loved her funny friends. "Maybe take a tuna sandwhich with you as well, Shiomi" She suggested before biting into her own sandwhich.
"So it's a pride thing..." Joseph said before sighing quietly and shrugging. "I can't argue against that Rex. I probably have the biggest damn pride and ego on this planet. I can't judge you for yours." He said, understanding now completely. "Just don't let it kill you, is all I can suggest." He said.

Yurichi watched as the other guys tried to interrogate the actors. They didn't fare as well as him, and they took twice as long. The actors probably had gotten sick of sitting there and had given it because they were bored. "Is it usually like this?" He murmured to himself as he watched, not seeing a single table flip within the interrogations.

Remi nodded, debating whether or not she should talk about them but eventually deciding yes. "I do...Louisa and Virgil." She said quietly. Everyone knew who Louisa was, but everyone kinda forgot Virgil. "Mine aren't really that interesting to talk about." She said with an awkward laugh.

"Well, that's a good way of thinking, even though it is not necessary." Louisa said before thinking about how exactly she was going to handle a gun again. She hadn't used ones in years, ever since she went shooting with her grandfather, shooting Frisbees in the air with a shotgun, although she was a perfect shot.

"Ichirou I'm 5'2. I'm going to be short for life." Gilford said, looking at Ichirou with a look that said 'Did you really think that'd work' before grinning a little bit and laughing.

"I'll eat it before we get to lunch if I do that..." Shiomi said, rubbing her stomach as she ate her ham sandwich, wanting tuna. A lot of it.
Rex grinned a tad bit, agreeing fully that Joseph had the biggest pride indeed on the entire planet. But he wondered if what he was doing was a pride thing. Yes, he was very proud about the things he had managed to accomplish but he guessed he just wanted to fix the things he hadn't been able to fix yet. So partly a pride thing. "I won't let it kill me. I'll make sure I retire before that happens."

A long while later all the trainees were done, most passed but some did not. Those who did not pass actually had to retry later and make an extra report on interrogation techniques. "Good work soldiers. I want you all to make a report on how you handled the interrogation and why you handled that way by the end of the day. You all have an hour rest before we continu with the shedule of the day. So I'll be expecting you in the weaponary hall in an hour." Renald said while writing some things down and leaving the room.

Dequan knew who Louisa was, everyone knew. Though he had never heard of the name Virgil before so he guessed that person was not in school. He wanted to ask but when he noticed she didn't really wanted to talk about it he simply smiled and nodded. "If you say so."

Annelise smiled a bit and shrugged before biting into her sandwhich when she saw Remi sitting with Fillian's family. Her smile fell a bit as she thinks about him again. Perhaps she could go ask where he was.... No, she was way too nervous and shy to do anything like that

Ichirou laughed a bit as he rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, probably. But don't be bothered by it though. I like you the way you are." he says before blushing furiously, realizing what he had just said. W-Why did he just s-say that?! Oh gods, that was such an awkward thing to say!

Eadlyn thought about it for a second before smiling. "Well, perhaps I could make it next time and keep it with me till lunch so I will keep it save before you can go nuts on it." She says with a giggle, finding the thought funny but meaning it though.
"That's what they all say Rex..." Joseph said quietly before he chuckled and finished his lunch, each snail crunching loudly as his sharp teeth razored through them. It truly was a horrifying sound, it was akin to what it would sound like if someone was eating children. Crunchy and juicy at the same time.

Yurichi went back to his room after and quickly got onto the report, finishing it rather quickly, explaining it quite well. He folded his paper and put it into his pocket to give to Renald later before he took his Katana and went up to the roof, finding Nirri there and setting down right next to her, seeing something that looked like tear marks going down her face. He actually felt somewhat bad that he had made her cry.

"I do..." Remi said quietly before looking down and then back up. "How are your parents?" She asked with a smile.

"What are you looking at?" Louisa asked, seeing what she was looking at.

"H-Huh?..." Gilford said, blushing brightly, beliving he had heard wrong.

"W-Would you really?" Shiomi asked, her eyes gleaming brightly.