র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Both Kane and Felicia glanced at eachother. The mood had been getting better but now it fell again as Remi started about Dequan. She did not know yet. She had to know. With a soft sigh Kane faces her again. "Remi, Dequan has been chosen as well to be part of the elite group.... I am sure he was going to tell you soon."

Rex listened to all of these kids closely. So this was going to be Cantenseel's elite team. He wondered how well they were going to work together. They were some unique individuals but would they work as a team? He wasn't sure yet. Fillian had a short temper and Yurichi looked ready to fight anyone. Yurichi did not like Virgil. Valeryia was untrained with a dangerous demon by her side. Virgil's powers could go haywire. Eadlyn was reluctant to train. Eva has been through alot the last few days. He really wondered and hoped... But if anyone could turn them into a team then it would be Joseph with small help from Renald. He nods at what Joseph says. "Yes, you will all be living in m-" He then truly realized what the vampire had said. "They will what?! Who are you to decide that." He asked in suprise and a bit of annoyance. Joseph was in no position to decide such a thing.

"I agree." Renald butts in. "It will be the best way for them to get to know eachother a bit more before going to France. That is exactly why in the war we all lived with you. In made us bond. Made us stronger. We best start with that now." He completely agrees with Joseph.

Rex rubs his forhead as he thinks about how buzy it was going to be in his mansion even if it was just for a few days. "May I remind you that you lot never left the house and spawned your children there." Honestly, he did not mind having his generals and their children around. They were like his family now as well, his generals felt like brothers, and he could not imagine life without them. It would be so dead quiet.

"You do not mind us being there. Or else you would kicked us out anyway." Renald retorted with a grin.

"I do not mind the company. I do mind the mess you lot make." It was probably a funny sight to see, the president of Cantenseel bickering with his generals as if they were true brothers. "But fine. They will stay till you all go to France in my mansion. Though you lot clean the mess." He warns Joseph and Renald.

Sora nods as he puts his hands in his pockets. Those were the only things they kept from Hotaka, his research. "Ofcourse we do. I'll go search for them immediatly. Be carefull with it though."
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"wHAT?!" Reminds shrieked out angrily, gritting her teeth. "What. Do. You. Mean?" She asked, having her eyes glow a bit as a near Tiras level breakdown started to swell, causing the overhead light in the car to crack as a cause of Remi's magic circuits warming up.

"Oh Rex, don't cry over the kids moving in. I'm sure most of them are clean." Joseph said before glancing over at Virgil.

"Whaaaaaat? I'm not messy." Virgil said before crossing his arms. "I'm hurt."

"Please. You act like I didn't raise your father." Joseph said before crossing his arms. "Punishments for breaking the rules will vary. I'm not afraid to spank you youngings over the ass."

"I'm his granddaughter. Science runs in my blood." Naomi said before grinning. "As long as you mind helping. I don't feel like accidentally causing a second ghoul invasion or something."
Felicia yelped a bit in suprise while Kane's eyes widened in shock. What was happening to her? Even though he did not want to admit, he did regonize the magic he was feeling. Felicia slowed down the car a bit as Kane quikly but carefully moved his way to the back of the car to sit next to her. He took a hold of her hands. "Remi, Listen to me. You need to calm down. Breath in and breath out before anything else happens. Can you do that for me? Then we'll talk." He says gently but urgently.

Dequan and Fillian look at eachother, both not really believing the French vampire when Eadlyn says. "He means that." While looking at her finger nails with a bored look.

Rex sighs a bit as he rubs his forhead. These were going to be some long days. "Alright then. I call an end to this meeting. I'll have some cars outside to drive you all to the mansion. You can pick up your stuff later but since it's already late I suggest we all get some dinner at the mansion first." He says, feeling hungrey himself.

Sora chuckles and nods. Ofcourse science would run through her blood. What else could he expect. "Ofcourse Naomi. We'll provide you with everything you need and give you all the help in the world. Ghouls are a pain in the ass to maintain sometimes. Trust me."
Remi looked down in fear as each finger on her hand began to produce a different element. She then grabbed her wrist, squeezing the circuits and stopping the flow of magic. "Wha-What is this?!" She asked out of fear and shock, seeming to only freak out even more.

"...who wants dinner tonight? I'm paying. After I call my wife of course." Joseph said as he crossed his hands, grinning at the excitement that filled the room. "Rex? Renald? Kids?" He asked with a small smile, feeling generous. That was just one of the many ways Fayline changed him.

"They are. Being one, I can vouch." Naomi said before stretching, having her bones pop. "I'm kinda glad they're going extinct. Ghouls are too annoying."
When the elements began to show Kane quikly released her hands, looking at her in pure shock as well, not even noticing Felicia putting the car to the side of the road. "I don't know..." He breathed out. Though some part of him did know but it was highly unlikely that he did not even dare voice out his thoughts. If it was really true then.... "Remi, whatever just happend. You can't let that happen with anyone near... You hear me?" He said, terrified of what will happen to her if the wrong people saw and knew.

Renald and Rex looked a bit suprised at eachother before they both smiled. They knew where that generousity was coming from. Rex simply nods while Renald says. "Better call Belial as well. He will be complaining and whining like a girl if he won't be invited." He reminds Joseph of the other general who probably was still lazying around in his room.

Eadlyn perked a bit up at the thought of going out to dinner. She always enjoyed that since her father always knew how to find the most beautifull restraunts with the most delicious foods. "Can I go change first before we go anywhere, daddy? I don't wanna look this sloppy in a fancy restraunt." She asks even though she looked fine already. "And I wanna dress up Valeryia." She says with a wide smile directed at her friend.

Woops. Sora had kinda forgotten that the woman infront of him was a ghoul as well. He had just been thinking about Levi and Hotaka when he spat that out. "Sorry if I offended you. I wasn't meaning you."
Remi looked at her hands, seeing an electrical current course through her hand. She looked at Kane and Felicia, her hand shaking as she reached up, her voice quivering as she touched a strip of her hair that had turned silver. "M-M-Mom.." Remi said with a terrified tone in her voice. "A-Am..I like.. like Virgil?.."

"Oh yes, Belial. I forgot about his existence." Joseph said with a chuckle before looking at Eadlyn, then nodding his head. "Yeah, I gotta talk to your mother..." He said before groaning. "Good luck to you too, Renald."

"Oh no..mom..- Valeriya said quietly before jolting up. "D-D-Dress?..."

"It's alright, no offense taken. I'm only a quarter anyways. I'm a proud human." Naomi said with a grin. "Now I'm a go eat."
Both Felicia and Kane were death silent. Still in too much of a shock to even reply. But when it began to sink in Felicia puts a hand infront of her mouth as tears appear in her eyes. "I-I-I think so...." She says softly before reaching back and taking a hold of her daughters hand. "Like Kane said, you can't show this to anyone. Not even Dequan. Not even your closest friends. This had to be kept secret." It had to be a secret forever. She did not want another child being taken or being gunned for.

Renald groaned loudly as he got reminded of that. Oh yeah, Ivanka. This was not news he wanted to give her. But he had too. And very soon. Like right away. There was going to be some bruising, that's for sure.

Rex stands up from his chair. "Since two of my generals still have some buisiness to take care off-" He says with a light grin, not envying them for having to break this news to their probably raging wifes. Yeah he felt bad for them, but not bad enough to not see the humor in seeing both of them getting beat up by their small sweet wives. "- I suggest we head towards the mansion right now so you kids can all settle, get ready and then we can go out to eat. It'll probably be a fancy restraunt knowing Hoseph but don't worry, I have very talented tailors to give you some clothes if you would like." He says.

"Yes a dress. We can't go in pants." Eadlyn comments back as she cringes her nose, absolutely disliking that thought.

Lucien grins lightly as he sees Valeryia getting so flustered about a dress. He would like to see her in one very much. She would look stunning with such long legs.

"Alright. I think we are going to do so as well." Sora says as he wraps his arm around Akira's waist, squeezing it a bit, implying he might go get something else instead of eating though he did it subtle enough for Naomi not to notice "Call us if you need us."
Remi looked down, nodding her head, paling of course from such news. She squinted up her eyes, tears filling them before they started to drop as she started having memories of her father, causing her to weep. "I'm so sorry..." She cried out, almost wailing at this point.

"Very funny, Renald. Won't be so funny later." Joseph said in a threatening tone before whistling. "Alright kids, follow me. The day is burning away."

Valeriya looked at her clothes, thinking they looked fine before she frowned. She then slapped his ears, knowing what Lucien was thinking. "You pervert..." She said with a blush. "I know you're thinking dirty with that grin."

"Understandable." Naomi said before going to her room, awkwardly laughing before realizing her grandmother was about to get it on. "Ew..."
Felicia quikly pulled her daughter closer, even though it was hard to do from her position in the front of the car, she still managed to hug her to some degree. "Don't cry. Please don't. It's okay. We'll figure this out." She tried to console her girl even though she was a bit lost herself.

Lucien yelped a bit before he rubs his ears a bit in annoyance. "Don't do that. They are highly sensitive. And am I not may to enjoy the thought of you in a gorgeous gown? It wasn't even a dirty thought." He grumbles out a bit.

Rex simply grinned before he follows Joseph out, just like all the others did, towards the cars already waiting for them downstairs. It didn't take that extremely long for them to arrive at Rex's huge mansion. When they all walked inside they entered the great wide hall with at the end, two spiraling staircases. It looked like a fairy tail mansion. "Alright." He turned towards his new guests. "Rules. No running. No yelling. No FIGHTING. Joseph or I will punish you if you break these rules. Now some maids will show you to your rooms and I will have some tailers come to help you get dressed. Don't be afraid to ask the maids for things you need."

Renald gives his daughter a quik hug before saying. "Will go talk to you mother now." he says before walking off. His heart was pounding rapidly in his chest from nervousity when he found her in the kitchen. A place with knifes was never good for a talk like this. "Hello sweetheart." He smiled lightly though his foot tapped nervously.

Eadlyn then takes Valeryia's hand. "And we are going to call Shiomi and play some dress up." She says with a wink before dragging Valeryia off, ofcourse Lucien following them because having to stay close to Valeryia as much as possible. No pervert intentions. For now. Eadlyn looks quikly behind her. "Eva, you come too after you are shown to your room. You too Nirri!"

Nirri stayed by Yurichi's side, knowing he needed the little bit of guidance she could provide for now. She looked at him, thinking he would drown on his own in this huge ass house. Also she wondered if seeing this all made him hate rich people more. Probably yes. But then Nirri's eyes widened a bit at Eadlyn's words. Play dress up? With them? That was so..... Girly. She had played dress up with the girls when they were little before but never for a real fancy restraunt. "O.....kay...."
"How do you fix something that you can never go away?...." Remi asked, clearly horrified at the revelation of her abilities. "...I'll never do able to live normal. It'll be like dad, or Virgil all over again..." She whined out in anguish. "I'll never let them get me. I'll run as fast as I can if they try."

"Well..." Valeriya grumbled, then reaching over and rubbing his ears. "I'm sorry." She said before following Eadlyn to a car, going to the house with her. She scratched her head, still kinda mad at Eadlyn and Shiomi. "O-Oh.. alright." She said quietly.

"Did I hear dress?!" Shiomi said as she scampered over her own tails while running out of her room, the curlers on her hair almost falling out.

"I would love to dress up with you all." Eva said before turning to Virgil. "Sorry Virgil."

"Maaaaaaaaan." Virgil groaned out, pouting.

"Hush." Eva said with a small smile, booping his nose before walking off with the other girls.

Joseph quietly walked into their room, seeing Fayline read. "Hey hunny...u.h.." Joseph coughed, sighing and explaining everything. After finishing, he rubbed his face tiredly. "So yeah. We're moving to France and since you may be pregnant...yeah. Also I'm buying dinner tonight so I need you to get kinda ready, love." He said while getting naked, then trying to find his old TMEA commanders uniform.

Ivanka smiled as she heard Renald, turning around and smiling. "My big sexy strong man. Must have had such busy tired day." She said as she walked over, standing on her tippy toes and giving him a kiss before frowning. "...what is the matter?.."

Yurichi frowned as Nirri seemed to agree, groaning. " Dont do this Nirri. Don't stick me with the guys." He groaned out, becoming even louder as he pouted.

"So, guys. We're the guys. What do you wanna do?" Virgil asked Dequan and Fillian, grinning but still having kindness in his smile.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"No. It won't be like them. I won't let that happen." Fecilia says strongly. She was not going to let another one of her children or loved ones get taken away. Over her dead body. "We'll find a way for you to control it. I promise. So no running away. We won't leave you alone through all off this. So don't you dare run off." She warned her daughter.

Lucien smiled softly as Valeryia got dragged along by her friends, his eyes saying 'told you so.'. When they arrived at Eadlyn's room he was met with a death glare from the vampire female. He got the hint clearly as he puts his hands up in surrender. "I will wait out here. No peaking."

"Good." Eadlyn snapped before pulling the girls in and closing, even locking the door. "Now-" She smiled widely. "- Let's have some fun." She walks to her clothed and opens it widely, revealing a very long walk in clothed. "it probably won't all fit but the seamstress is magical and turn it into the right size right away. Feel free to poke around. And oh!" She quikly goes to her glass cabinet and takes out some wine glasses and a very expensive looking wine bottle. "Just to kick up the fun." She says with a giggle. "Though only one glass for Val. We dont want you to go kissing around again." She says jokingly with a wink.

Nirri grins a bit. "You are one of the guys, get used to it." She says, completely ignoring his begging and his need for her to help him as she turns into purple mist and floats towards Eadlyn's room. She goes under the door before reappearing laying on Eadlyn's bed with a wine glass in her hand already. Though she wondered if Yurichi would be alright....

Dequan couldn't help but smile a tad as he heared Yurichi's complaints. Guess he really did not like this situation. "Well, if the girls are doing their best, isn't it only fair for us to look atleast decent as well? And besides, we are dining with the president." He says as he looks at their own clothing. He would look out of place with his japanese wardrobe and the rest could use some freshen up as well.

At the end of his explaination, Fayline had actually dropped her book. Hold on. What was he saying? And now he was so casually.... "Joseph.... Are you.... OUT OF YOU MIND!" She shrieked at her husband as she jumps upright, her eyes glowing and her wings appearing as she looks absolutely infuriated. "You are going to send our daughter to war?! And you are fine with it?!" This was probably the most pissed off she had been in a long while.

"Well.... Come. Sit down." Renald says as he gently holds her hands and makes them sit down. Slowly and carefully he began to explain the situation. "So I am going to give out daughter the training she needs as well as Joseph will train her. But there isn't a way for her to get out of this elite team. We need them. Even though it pains my heart it is for another war..."
"Okay mom...okay. no running..." Remi breathed out, seeming to calm down. "Don't tell Louisa either. I don't want sissy to hate me.." She said with a sad frown.

Valeriya looked at the dresses awkwardly, shuffling around, then looking at Eadlyn for help since she wasn't very fashionable.

Shiomi found a dress that revealed quite a bit of leg, grinning as she rubbed her thigh. "Rex is gonna like this tonight. I might get a treat from well...you should know, Eadlyn."

Eva rubbed her chin, trying to find something Virgil may like while also still of course not wanting to show off much out of modesty, as her grandmother had taught her.

"Thanks Nirri!" Yurichi yelled out as if they were a married couple. He then walked over to the group of guys, rubbing his head a bit. "Gimme a few, guys." Yurichi said before running to his barracks, getting his jacket before sprinting back to the dressing room. "You guys know what it is " he said with a smirk, getting a dress shirt and pants from the dressing room, putting his yakiza jacket over it and coming out combing his hair.

"Blue looks nice.." Virgil said to himself, thinking of his father's old uniforms as he looked at a blue suit, the grinning as he took it and put it on.

"NO, IM NOT FINE WITH IT, BUT BITCHING AND WHINING DOESN'T STOP THE INEVITABLE.." Joseph yelled out in return, clearly stressed out. "It just makes the inevitable that much more painful, because you try to lie to yourself Fayline." He said with a frown. "Try to think how I feel too. I'm getting brought out if retirement, not even a week after we started trying for another child. I'm beyond tired, beyond stressed, but it all has to be done."

"RENALD!" Ivanka angrily said, flipping a table and cracking it against the wall. "NO, YOU'RE NOT SENDING MY BABY TO WAR!" She said with a huff. "AND YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT ME TO STAY HERE?" Ivaka angrily asked. "I will bite your cock off before I let you leave us here, and I mean it you fuck."
Felicia nods, patting her daughter's head a bit to soothe her. "We won't tell anyone..." She says quietly. Another secret to keep. She was glad her daughter was calming down though. She knew how destructive those powers could be when they got out of control. Especially since Remi is very knew to magic overall.

Eadlyn notices the distressed look on her friend's face and smiles gently as she follows Valeryia. "Come let me help." She cringed a bit at Shiomi's remark though. "I don't need that dress back when you do dirty things in it. And i don't wanna know at all." She says before dragging Valeryia along. It didn't take her long to find what she was searching for. A deep purple ruffled gown. "Here, this will look very good on you and your long legs." She says with a wide smile. Having the feeling she hit straight bullseye with that dress.

Nirri shuffled along as well, not really looking that much when a green sprakling gown caught her eye. Alright, the back was a big daring but it reminded her a bit of things she used to wear so she simply picked that one.

Dequan and Fillian were already almost completely done. Dequan wearing a light blue gilet with a white dress shirt with Fillian being the opposite with a black dress shirt and a dark red gilet. They couldn't be more like brothers even though the looked completely different. Dequan smiles a tad as he sees what Yurichi had gotten. "We would be fools not to regonize that." Dequan says with a smile before Fillian taps his shoulder and pulls out a small notebook and began to write. He hated it but it was his only way of communicating now. Dequan raises one eyebrow before looking at Yurichi. "Uhm. Fillian is wondering what is going on between you and the beast tamer's demon."

Fillian rolls up his sleeves, showing off his musclar arms as he looks curiously at Yurichi for an answer. He has known Nirri for quite awhile as well, them not getting very along that well. Divine and demon ofcourse. But he also knew she was not a thing to get attached or who to get attached to.

Fayline immediatly felt bad for lashing out at him. Her wings drooping down as she looks to the side. She had been to quik on judgement. She walks towards him. "Honey..." She says quietly as she puts a hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry for yelling. This can't be easy for you at all. I'm just.... In bit of a shock I guess." She admits as tears begin to shimmer in her eyes. Fear of losing her husband returned as she thinks back to the previous war. But now it was even worse since now she had the fear of losing her daughter too.

Renald flinched a bit as she managed to easily break the table. "If I could change it I would! It is not like I just signed her up, Ivanka. She was chosen. By the freakking gods themselfs." he gripped his hair a bit with one hand. "And I can't take you with me. I want to keep you away from the training and wars as much as possible. And I want Gilford to be able to finish his school in peace." He says in his defense though he kinda knew it would not work.
Valeriya looked at a dress that Eadlyn had been looking at with a smile, thinking it was quite beautiful. She then looked over at Shiomi, cringing a bit as she thought of the things that poor red dress was going to experience with Shiomi as Shiomi continued to squeal. "Purple...looks nice." Valeriya said as she put her hand on it, nodding. "I think this is the one."

"That's an interesting dress Nirri." Eva commented while walking over wearing her dress, brushing her shoulder length hair with a brush. "Do you think my hair is long enough to braid?.." She asked quietly. "Virgil used to-well, I mean." She blushed a tad, rubbing her face. "He knows what looks good. I'm not trying to appeal to him or anything."

Yurichi grinned, looking in the mirror as he saw the flaming tiger that was on the back of his coat along with the Japanese characters for 'Respect, courage and honor' right next to it. He took his hair gel, slicking his hair back, raising an eyebrow at Fillian's question. "Oh that?..." Yurichi asked, suddenly getting real quiet before sticking his hands in his pockets and huffing. "We ain't nothing." Yurichi said while putting his shoes on. "Just a friend, nothing else." He commented out before grinning. "So, what's with his head? Who beat him up to make him not speak?" He asked in a genuinely curious tone, having his hand in the inner coat of his pocket although inside he had his switchblade out just in case.

Virgil came out with his hair in a ponytail, having his dark blue suit on as he came outside, rubbing his facial hair before heading into the bathroom, shaving it off and grinning, snapping his fingers as he came out of the bathroom and doing a little dance, feeling slick as hell.

"I know mon amour." Joseph said as he put his hand on her cheek as well, looking down. Due to him never crying he bit his own lip a bit, closing his eyes before looking up at Fayline. "Don't worry Fayline. I won't train them to fail. They'll be better fighters than even the best fighters from twenty years ago..and..." He smiled a bit, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "I'll have you with me."

"I will take Gilford out of school and move to Russia if you leave us here!" Ivanka said as took a meat cleaver, angrily going towards Renald before hitting it into the wall. "YOU BIG STUPID IDIOT!" Ivanka yelled out before breaking out crying, plopping into his arms as she broke drown crying, wailing a bit. "How could you leave meeee?..." She whined out, crying quite a bit in his arms.

"MAMA?" Gilford asked as he quickly opened his door, thinking he heard his mom before he nearly ran into a maid, causing him to swerve and hit his head into a door, knocking senseless. He got back up, going into his room and sleeping the concussion off.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Eadlyn smiles as she takes the dress off the hanger and hands it too Valeryia. "Purple is deffiantly your colour. It'll suit you very well." She says before picking out a black gown for herself which looked kinda edgy and goth like. But hey, it suited her pale skin. "And who knows who you might pick up with such a dress tonight." She comments with a wink.

Nirri looks at Eva in her dress and for some reason it reminded her off Vasilia Romanov. "You should." She says before gently sitting Eva down as she starts to braid her hair in a braid to be hanging elegantly over he shoulder. "Your grandmother wore them too sometimes. It looked very elegant. Just like you do now." She says with a light smile as she finishes the braid. "Though you shouldn't do it to get a guy. Do it because you deserve to look good." She didn't know where that suddenly came from. Must be the girly quirky atmosphere.

Fillian took his notebook and wrote very big LIAR while grinning before showing it to Yurichi. He knew something was up. Nirri just wasn't friends with people. He wasn't stupid. Though his grin fell when he started to talk about his disabbilty to speak. Very sensitive topic. With a huff he turns around to face the mirror, putting his almost shoulder length hair in a ponytail as well with a red ribbon.

Dequan looked a bit pained at the question as well as he buttons up his sleeves and walks closer to Yurichi. "It is not something he likes people to know...." But this was going to be their team... He eyed Fillian through the mirror who seemed to hesitate before giving the tiniest of nod and breaking eye contact. "We were attacked, our family. Fillian went to fight the offender off, taking most of the blows though my father got wounded as well. Though not as bad as Fillian. It's a miracle he is even still alive.... Who it was we don't know but..." He began to talk a bit more quiet. "He is ashamed of not being able to protect us more from this, the loss of his voice permanent proof so please, don't mention it too much." He then takes a step back before looking at Virgil, smiling like they weren't talking about anything serieus. he was exactly like his dad in that regard. "Looking good, Virgil."

A tear ran down her cheek before Fayline hugged her love tightly close to her. Needing to feel his heartbeat against her. "I trust you completely...." She says quietly before pulling away and wiping the tear away, trying to smile. "So I guess I should be getting ready as well if you are taking us out."

Renald went completely pale as he saw her walking towards her with that meat cleaver. Wrong choice to stay in the kitchen. Very wrong choice. He pushed himelf back more into his chair as he was afraid for all his vital body parts. Luckily she decided to just break down instead of breaking his body. With a huge sigh of relief he pats her back. "I wont I wont." He quikly decides, not wanting to feel that much fear in his life again.
"I will be picking up NOBODY with this dress tonight." Valeriya said defiantly with almost a bark in her voice. "God, it's non stop between you and Lucien." She said before going on to put the dress of, making sure to brush her hair and to wet her curls before getting out, looking uncomfortable in heels. "Gosh I feel like I can touch the ceiling."

"Oooooh legssss." Shiomi said as she went and licked Valeriya's thigh, making her shiver a bit. "It tastes like...vanilla?"

"That's my lotion you weirdo." Valeriya said as she tried to get Shiomi off.

"Oh, I'm not doing it to get a guy. They chase me either way, that isn't the issue." Eva said as she looked at herself in the mirror, debating on whether or not to put on lipstick. "The issue is keeping them away. Thank you for the braid by the way, and the compliments." She said with a smile. "I can only hope to be half the woman my grandma was."

"Sounds like a guy we'll need to take care of later." Yurichi said in almost a protective tone. "We'll get him." He said before cracking his knuckles, then nodding. "Lips are zipped. Omerta style." He said as he looked at Virgil, laughing a bit at his dance.

"You too Dequan." Virgil said while snapping his fingers. "Reminds me more of something your mom would enjoy though, not your dad." He said with a bit of a smile. "How's your sister doing anyways? Heard she was doing pretty good in school."

Joseph rubbed the back of her head, closing his eyes as he felt her warmth. As she pulled away, he frowned, bringing her closer, looking down and giving her a bit of a head rub as he leaned down, giving her a sweet kiss before pulling away, rubbing her face to make sure the tears were gone. "Yes mon amour." He said before getting his old uniform out. "Does it still look good?" He asked as he put it on, finding it to be slightly loose. He needed to wok out more.

As soon as Renald said he won't, Ivanka stopped crying and smiled, reaching up to give him a kiss. "Good. Now, did I hear something about dinner?" She asked with a grin. "I'll get ready, okay?"
 "I will be picking up NOBODY with this dress tonight." Valeriya ব্যক্ত defiantly with almost a bark in
Eadlyn puts on her dress as well, looking in the mirror and posing while grinning. She looked like a bombshell. As always. She straightens her hair before putting dark red lipstick on a dark eye shadow, giving her that dark sexy look. "Shiomi, don't go licking friends." She said with a light sigh before smiling. "Val, don't be such a downer. You never know. And if the heels make you too tall you can wear flats. The dress hits the ground, no one would see." She says with a shrug before looking in the mirror again. "All done."

Nirri smiles a tad bit before shrugging. She couldn't help but feel a bit of a pain of jealousy. She saw why boys would go chasing after Eva. Any idiot could see that. She was a beauty. Opposite of her. She looks at her own dress, hesitating a bit before putting it on and putting her hair up in a high bun, leaving some strands of her pink hair to fall onto her shoulders. Strangely enough her pink hair and emerald dress matched stunningly. She applies some light make up and pink lipstick, not really being used to it at all anymore though it looked amazingly on her. But when she looked in the mirror she thought she looked horrible, even if this look could go straight into a fashion magazine. She wondered if she should just not go. Get into the gauntlet. It wasn;t like she would be forced to go. She wasn't really part of things anyway.

Fillian looks through the mirror towards Yurichi as he said those words. Probably he meant it well but it woud be HIS responsebillity. He did not want anyone butting in. Though he guessed he should just stay quiet for now. Not like he could say or argue much anyway. It was useless.

Dequan smiles and nods in agreement. His mother would have been going crazy over this look for sure. Probably repeating a million times how handsome her boy is as she keeps ruffling up his hair. He straightens his blue tie a bit. "Mei? Oh she is doing rather well for her freshman year. Still nervous ofcourse but she is getting along with people pretty good. Though I do need to help with homework." He says with a chuckle. He looks around at everyone. "All done?" He asks to them, not wanting to keep people waiting though he knew for sure the girls would take longer.

Fayline returned the kiss before getting on a rather sexy black dress as well with an open back and slit to the side. She was putting in some earings, her hair already curled as she walks back out of the bathroom to their bedroom. She blushes a bit when she sees him a affectionate smile appearing on her lips. She walks to him and rubs his chest. "Still as handsome as always, mon beau vampire."

Renald blinked twice, suprised at how fast her mood could switch but ofcourse he knew that already. With a soft sigh and a smile he kisses her cheek. "Yes, a very fancy restraunt so lets get ready." he says before taking her hand and leading her to their bedroom. It didn't take long for him to get ready, he only needed to put on his british grey suit and brush his hair a bit. Also he puts on some cologne, liking the scent.
"Flats aren't so appropriate for one of your fathers dinners." Valeriya said while putting on purple lipstick, deciding to have it match the dress rather than her hair as eyes today, wondering if it looked alright as she looked into the mirror. "God I'm so terrible with make-up." She said with a giggle, trying to figure out how to do her eyelashes.

"You look so pretty, Nirri." Eva said with a smile, watching Nirri apply her makeup while she did not. "Do you think that boy you have a crush on might like it?" She asked in a whisper tone, having sensed her and Yurichi from a mile away. "The yakuza boy?"

"Oh well that's nice. Mei was always a pretty nice girl. Innocent, but nice." Virgil said as he checked to make sure his tie was straight. "Reminds me of Remi, actually, but with less cursing and not calling me an idiot everytime I do something even remotely dangerous." He grumbled out while putting on his dress shoes. "Hopefully your parents can keep her away from the boys. Especially when she starts hitting puberty hard."

"Mmm, Fayline~" Joseph said with a bit of a playful growl, rubbing her back and sliding his hand down to her behind, sliding his fingers inbetween her cheeks to get a firm grasp, even putting a small amount of pressure with his middle finger on her hole. "You know how it gets me when you wear these sexy outfits..Je veux baiser." He said with a bit of a grin, looking at her with lust and love in his eyes. "You make an old vampire feel like a teen again with your beauty. Makes me almost drool."

Ivanka followed Renald to the bedroom, raising an eyebrow at the dent in her door from Gilford's head hitting it before shaking hers and entering, making sure the cats didn't run out. She went to her closet, finding a dress she wanted and going to the shower, getting her hair nice and wet so she could straighten it. She then did her make up in a light blue color scheme, then getting on her dress and high heels, looking up at Renald, smiling cutely before shuffling over and putting on her perfume for the finishing touches, getting the idea from him. "How do I look?"
"That is true. Knowing my dad we will go to the fanciest place he can find. Though i hope we can dance there." Eadlyn says with a bit of a giggle before seeing Valeryia struggle with the make up. "Here, let me help." She says before taking the mascara over and applying the make up on her like a pro. When she was done she whistled. "Looking gooood."

Nirri actually broke the lipliner she had in her hand at Eva's words, causing her to narrow her eyes at the woman. She probably meant well but she was going to set her mind straight. "You are delusional. I do not have a crush on that idiot. I would sooner crush his bones than crush on him." She said with a growl before looking back in the mirror "I dont care what he thinks of me."

Dequan chuckles a bit at the thought of Mei being chased around by boys. It made him uncomfortable but he knew one thing for sure. "I dont worry. Mom will chase them away for sure." Once the four boys were all ready they moved down back towards the front door.

There, Lucien and Rex were already waiting. Lucien was wearing a japanese tunic outfit while Rex was wearing a simple but classy black tie suit with white gloves and his blonde hair in a man bun. It suprisingly fitted him and made him look younger. Both man were having a calm conversation when the rest arrived. Rex smiled a bit, glad the boys put in some effort as well. "Gentleman." He greeted them

Fayline rolls her eyes a bit and giggles, knowing her husband would react like this. Gently she caresses hjs cheek. "Oh i know my love. That is the only reason why I am wearing these things." She says with a wink. "But we have dinner plans. Would be a shame to make everyone wait." Leaning in she gives him a kiss on the cheek but before she pulls away she whispers "Later tonight though I will let you go crazy on me." She said in a sexy sultry voice.

Renals didnt understand that she even still had to ask. He wraps his arms around his petit wife and lifts her up before twirling her around a bit. "Beautifull." He says before kissing her forhead, knowing a kiss on the lips might already ruin her make up.
Valeriya looked, smiling for a bit as she looked at herself, then sighing out quietly, wondering how Gideon was doing, then looking down, shaking her head. No, she didn't need to think about someone who didn't care about her. "So, Shiomi, Eadlyn, should we get going?"

Shiomi wagged her tails, staring at a flickering light before looking over at Valeriya, letting out a fox noise of confusion before shaking her head. "Yes, yes. Rex. I want to see him."

"Whoa, whoa. Okay." Eva said, feeling a tad bit of annoyance swell before moving away from Nirri, clearly not enjoying being growled at. She walked over to the perfume selection, spraying some on her collarbone before hearing a knock on the door. In came in one of Joseph's many soldiers he had in the city that he used as his own personal slaves. How could you tell it was one of this? The blue TMEA uniform.

The soldier bowed, looking down. "Guests of Commander Bordeaux, please come with me to the limousine." She asked in a emotionless tone.

Yurichi looked around with his hands in his pockets, seeing how fancy the restaurant was. Looks like a place Takao would take a bunch of people he was trying to bribe. "Hey, where's the guy that's paying?" He asked, having forgotten Joseph's name.

Virgil smiled a bit, looking around, seeing all the rich people of course. He then turned his head, seeing a large old man tower above him before he recognized who it was. "Oh! Mr. Lancaster!" Virgil said quickly, realizing it was Raiden's father.

"Yes...Virgil. It's Adolf, if you forgot." Adolf said with a grin, then looking over at Mr. Stadner. "Mr. Duce, your grandson seems to be in good company. For once." He said as he looked over at Duce. "The president no less, and Renald.." He said before chuckling. "You know, I do have a few daughters available for the merging of our corporations, if you so wish to cancel on Louisa and Raiden's arrangement we discussed."

"What arrangement is that?" Virgil asked out of curiosity, raising an eyebrow.

"None of which you are concerned with, Virgil." Adolf said before raising his chalice of wine, sipping it.

"You like to torment me." Joseph said as he felt discomfort in his pants, then kissing her cheek back. "Okay, let's hurry mon amour. We're late to our own dinner." He said as he headed to the door quickly, then turning around. "You better believe we are breaking the bed tonight." He commented, then continuing to head to the car.

"Mmmm." Ivanka gave Renald a small smile, bobbing up and down a bit before kissing his cheek. "Okie big sexy strong man, time to go! I am hungry-" She said as her small stomach let out a lions roar.
When the girls were all done they followed the soldier towards the car that was prepared for them. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the restraunt. Eadlyn smiled, exactly like she had expected from her father and she was a bit thrilled to see there was a seperate dance room with a bar. She has always liked to dance even though she never had a partner for it. When she saw the rest they walked towards them. Hearing Yurichi talk that way about her father made her huff and fold her arms, not liking the way he had talked about her father. "His name is Joseph. You pay some respect."

Only then they all noticed the girl's presence. Both Dequan and Fillian smiled though Fillian's was more like a grin. They may be team mates but they looked very good. They were still girls after all. Not being able to tell them that he simply gives a low whistle. Dequan chuckles. "I agree. You all look stunning." He compliments them honestly, Rex nodding in agreement.

Eadlyn smiles knowingly as she flips her hair a bit and gives a one shouldered shrug. Though Nirri simply folds her arms and looks to the side, trying to look bored. The compliment couldn't be directed towards her as well. She felt very uncomfortable and simply not good looking in that dress. Though with that shimmering emerald gown and open daring back, combined with her natural bohemian beauty, she was probably one of the most beautifull woman there. But she would never feel that way. This was way out of her comfort zone and reminded her too much of the past.

Lucien did not pay much attention to the girls since his attention was being pulled to only one. His eyes were a bit widened and he seemed a bit frozen to the spot as he stares at Valeryia in that dress. He had expected her to look nice but he hadn't expected this level of stunningness. It fitted her so well. He didn't know why she was pulling to him so much but she was truly.... "Gorgeous...." He clears his troath a bit as he notices what he is doing. Geez. Get a damn grip. This is not the smooth sly man he usually was.

Renald walked in with his wife attached to his arm just around the same time as Cecilia walked in together with Belial. The female fox had managed to pull the lazy demon prince out of his bed with alot of effort and threatening. Renald noticed immediatly the way Lucien was eyeballing his daughter, which he absolutely did not appreciate. He will talk to that demon later.

Duce sipped his wine as well, not paying much attention to the grandson who reminded him too much of the man his daughter had been with. Though he did eye Virgil's company, raising one eyebrow. Why would that boy be in such a company. It couldn't be a counselors and families dinner since he did not see his daughter anywhere. He looks back at Mr.Lancaster. "No, I do not wish to break that arrangement. Louisa will be much more suitable for the arrangement." He says, almost ignoring his grandson. Thank the gods the boy looked decent for once.

Fayline shivered at his comment before grinning and taking a hold of his hand. "You better keep that promise" She whispers as they walk to the car. They were the last ones to arrive at the restraunt. As usual. Joseph was always fashionably late. She had gotten used to it. The fancyness of the restraunts always still seemed to suprise her.
"Respect is earned, not given." Yurichi said as he crossed his arms, looking over at Eadlyn. "I've been respectful anyways. If you want disrespect, I can give you some disrespect. But I haven't been giving any. So step back real fast lady." Yurichi said as he turned his back to Eadlyn, showing her his flaming tiger. He then looked over, seeing Nirri and gulping. He walked over to her, trying not to stare as he stood next to her. "You look really nice." He mumbled out, clearly shy.

Valeriya rubbed her arm a bit, having her cheeks blush a bit while the others stared and gave compliments. She put her finger in her hair, twirling it fast, gulping as she felt the anxiety kick in. She walked over to her parents, hiding behind her mom. "Eeeeeek. Keep. Me. Away."

"It's okay baby. I'll protect you from the scary rich people." Ivanka said in her thick accent, reaching behind and patting her head.

"Can they see me? Valeriya asked with a small squeak.

"No baby." Ivanka said as she pushed Valeriya down a bit. "Nobody sees you." She said, looking at Renald who looked like he was about to say something before elbowing him to shut up.

Shiomi walked over to Rex, wrapping her arms around him with a grin, seeming as if she was going to fall before also wrapping her tail around one of his legs, bringing her up fully, wrapping her arm around him and releasing his leg. "Helllllooooo Rex~" Shiomi sung out to him.

Belial grinned, rubbing his nose a bit as he walked up to Rex, wearing a suit for once. "Huh, doesn't that young girlfriend of Rex look familiar, Cecilia?" He asked with a smile, making Shiomi roll her eyes a bit.

Adolf laughed a bit, shaking his head as he sipped his own wine. "I was merely jesting, Duce." He said before turning his head, flicking his hand. "Off now, boy." He said before turning his head back to Duce. "Now...I believe that well, since we've known each other since the exodus from our homeland, you can be trusted." He said quietly, getting a serious look. "I have an idea as to who the bank terrorists are."

Virgil walked back to everyone, annoyed before feeling two taps on his shoulder. Expecting another rich person, he groaned and turned his head, then smiling as he saw Eva. "Oh hey." He said with a small smile.

"Hey Mr. Pouty pants." Eva said with a slight giggle. "You look quite nice actually. All dressed up..all shaven. Phew I was scared you weren't gonna be dressed nice. Pictures would be so awful."

"I do dress up, what do you mean?" Virgil asked with a bit of an awkward laugh.

"Like how you went to a masquerade ball in a hockey mask? When meeting my mother and grandmother?" Eva asked teasingly.

"All I heard was masks okay. I was like fifteen, give me a break." Virgil chuckled out.

"Mmmm. No breaks for you." She said before beeping his nose. "Joseph is here, don't forget to wave "

"I know how to wave." He grumbled out.

"Just making sure." Eva said with a grin

Joseph raised up his hand, almost demanding everyone's respect. He grinned, loving the feeding of his ego before a waiter bumped into him, making a wine glass hit and break on his head. He grabbed the man's neck, raising him up and squeezing his throat, crunching his Adams apple as he made the waiters eyes buldge out of his head. "Forget the tip." He said through gritted teeth, having half a mind to kill him. He then threw him down, spitting on him before giving Fayline a kiss. "Sorry mon amour." He said quietly, then going to Rex and the others, ignoring what just happened. "You all look well." He said with a smile. "For once." He finished with a grumble.
Eadlyn's mouth fell a bit open in disbelief. How did this low boy dare to talk to her like that! And even turn his back on her! She was so tempted to lash back out again. But she reminded herself where she was so she took a deep breath and humphed, holding her chin high. She would show him who to respect and who to disrespect while training.

Nirri looks at Yurichi from the corner of her eye. He actually looked very decent for once. She had never thought he actually could dress up, though she did regonize the Yakuza jacket. Probably the only kinda fancy thing he had. She noticed the tone is his voice as she now fully faces him. It had sounded shy but there was no reason for him to be. "Don't lie like that." She says with a bit of a bark in her voice, though she was simply feeling out of place.

Lucien was about to walk over to Valeryia when she decided to hide behind her parents. He should not be getting that close to Renald. When he saw the other beast tamer looking at him he puts his hands casually in his pockets before looking around. Damn that man. Later he would talk to her.

Renald's attention was pulled away from the fox demon as Valeryia hides behind them. Hides behind them? She was the tallest one here. How could she- Before he had time to say a thing his wife ellbowed him. Making him groan a bit in suprise. Alright fine fine. He would keep his mouth shut.

Rex should have known Shoimi would be wearing something as daring as that. With the red colour, deep V neck and open leg, she pulled in all the attention from the men. He did not like it. It was way too much. "Hello, Shiomi." He automatically wraps an arm around her waist, but that was more because he was afraid she would fall otherwise. Geez, she was being so close again. In a restraunt like this. Infront of these people.

Cecilia simply giggles as she nods. "She does. She does. She looks like the sexy daughter of a hot fox demoness." She says with a wink, complimenting both her daughter and herself.

Fayline narrowed her eyes a bit at her husband at the small incident. It reminded her of a fancy date they had in the past where he had also not been treating the waiter kindly. Some parts of him never changed. But when he kissed her she sighed a bit and crooks a smile as she shakes her head. This man was truly unbelievable.

Rex, seeing a way out of the clingyness, gently pushes Shiomi a bit off of him to go greet Joseph. He shook his hand. "Thank you for treating us." He says politely with a smile before facing back at the others. "Shall we go sit then?"

This spiked Duce's intrest alot. A very lot. He has been curious who had been responsible for some reason. Why he was not sure. And he knew that if Lancaster wanted to reveal it, than he must be sure his sources were fully correct. He did not like giving false information and looking like a fool. "Oh? How did you find out?" he still asks first before wanting the answer.
"Don't lie yourself." Yurichi said with his arms crossed. "For someone who constantly picks on you, would I really give you an ingenuine compliment?" Yurichi asked with a small huff, then sighing. "..jeesg you're complicated sometimes." He grumbled over before nudging her. "Let's go sit down."

"Grrr! Why you push me off?" Shiomi growled out, grabbing Rex with her tails lightly to show him that after he was done with Joseph, she expected some attention.

Joseph chuckled a bit at Shiomi, then looking at Rex. "Yes yes. Eating sounds lovely." Joseph said before fake coughing loudly. "Everyone, to a seat. Order your meals, get to know each other! I insist. After all, I am paying, so use this gift that I give to you all in it's fullest because after you're done tonight, my kindness runs out and from then on, I will be commander Bordeaux to all of you trainees. Even you, Eadlyn-" He said before holding up a bottle of champagne. "-but for now? We toast to the days ahead." He said before popping the cork off. "Let us feast tonight!"

"Because of my sons cybernetic enhancements, he has been filled with much technology. One of such is a tracking device. Through security footage and the device, one can see he was there that day." Afolf said before sipping his wine. "Which makes it all the more FUNNY that one of the people next to him was the same height as Louisa, hmm?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, then grinning. "Talk to her about it, won't you?" He asked quietly. "Because it was some of mine stolen and Duce-" He said as he rose a finger. "You don't need to be told what I'm capable of, do you?" He asked quietly. "I'd prefer not to harm my future daughter in law, or her family, but... if my hand is pushed."
"You are an idiot." Nirri mumbles out, that being the only comeback she could muster or think off so that's how it was easy to se his words actually having effect on her. She sits down next to Yurichi, Fillian taking a seat at her other side. She narrowed her eyes a bit at the divine being, not completely comfortable with him next to him but she quikly understood. He couldn't talk and they wouldn't talk to eachother anyway so this was his way out. "Fine." She mumbled before opening the menu.

"I needed to greet Joseph." Rex said as an excuse as he only wraps an arm around her waist, still not comfrotable with being touchy in public. Or having her even that close at all. As everyone sat down and Joseph did his speech Rex couldn't help but smile and look at all these individuals. Most of them his friends, his family. And now some new ones, his new warriors. He prayed for there safety as he joined in the toast, glasses filled with champagne clinging against eachother before everyone began looking at the menu.

Lucien managed to get a seat next to Valeryia. Much to Renald's dismay who was sitting a few seats away since Eadlyn sat on Val's other side. Seeing the oppertunity to talk now he takes a sip from his champagne before leaning in a bit to Valeryia. "I really have to say you look really breathtaking in that dress." He says honestly, no flirty playboy or smooth sly fox was there.

Duce raises one eyebrow. His own son had been there? Well, he can imagine Adolf being displeased. But then he made that comment about his granddaughter and Duce had been lucky to be sipping his drink or else Adolf would have seen the annoyed warning look. He calms himself a tad bit down before saying. "That is not a very pleasant thing to hear at all. I do not appreciate you accusing my granddaughter of such things. That your son is involved does not mean my granddaughter is involded. But I will talk to her about it. And if it is true than it will have concequences." He did not say for who though.
"I have my moments but right now isn't one of them." Yurichi said before picking up the menu, widening his eyes. "Uh, what the fuck?" He said we he tried to read the French menu, not realizing the other side was in English. "Does anyone here know French?"

Shiomi sat down next to Rex, reaching over and grabbing his hand as she pouted, having her ears fold down at Rex, clearly displeased. "You don't care about me." She whined out at him, clearly being very attention hungry.

Joseph sat at a personal table with just Fayline with him, showing how much he disliked everyone else as she was the only person who he wanted to be around. "I miss my retirement." He grumbled, pouring a big glass of champagne, then sipping it and sighing. "It's rare that I ever feel depressed... This is odd."

Valeriya leaned back, blushing a small bit before smiling. "Thank you..but there's prettier girls here, I'm not breath taking." She said quietly before sipping her own champagne. "Like Eadlyn for example, she is."

"You do that, Duce. Perhaps soon, you never know when it'll come." Adolf said as a red dot appeared on his chest, clearly being from a snipers scope. "The Stadner family is not what it once was, Duce. Handle this situation as fast as possible so resolution can be achieved. I'm an impatient man." He said before standing up, setting the wine glass down. "Thank you for the wine." He said before leaving, leaving Duce to pay for it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nirri frowns in confusion as she looks at his menu before rolling her eyes, taking his menu and turning it around to the English side. He was really out of his element here. "Guess now is one of your moments, idiot." Seeing this caused Fillian to chuckle a bit, or atleast it looked like he was chuckling since his shoulder were lightly shaking as no sound comes out.

Rex holds Shiomi's hand, squeezing it a bit to reassure you. "I am not used to this." He said quietly, not wanting the others to hear too much. "I have never been.... Affectionate in public. It makes me uncomfortable. So bear with me." He explains with half a smile, hoping she would understand. He could never be as clingy and cuddly and affectionate as foxes were. Even now Cecilia was almost sitting on Belial's lap, her head on his shoulder as she read the menu, and Belial did not seem to mind. He could never do that.

Fayline pouted a bit as they sat away from the rest. She looks at them as she sips her drink before her husband got her attention back. She gently puts her hand on his as she smiles softly at him. "I am sad that this happend too... But I'll be here for you, my love. You'll get through this. You'll be back to your retirement before you know it. But now, Rex, Renald and all those kids really need you.... They need your guidance." She says, being a voice of reason for him.

Lucien noticed her leaning back, which caused him to lean back as well, knowing he was probably too close for her liking. "You are way too modest. And I can't deny that they are pretty, they are beauties as well, though my eyes are only on you. And that says alot." He says with a wide grin, his canines actually showing a bit. And it was true. not once had he looked at the other girls.

To say Duce was pissed was an understatement. But as a true buisiness man he kept it hidden. "You are welcome, I will see you soon, Mr.Lancaster." he says politely before finishing his wine, trowing some money down on the table and standing up. As he straightens his tie and leaves the restraunt he was already plotting against the man who just threatend him. He himself wasn't a very patient and calm man either.
"I guess now is one of your moments." Yurichi said while mocking what Nirri said, then rolling his eyes and finding someone that sounded good as there was no pictures on the menu. He grinned, going to the liquor section, already knowing what he wanted.

"Okayyy.." Shiomi whined out a bit, understanding as she laid her head on his shoulder, frowning. "You're really stressed. More than usual. Is everything okay Rexy?" She asked in a whiney tone, her ears still being down to show she was still sad.

Joseph smiled as he saw her hand on his, looking over at his wife lovingly, then nodding his head. "I know..I know. It's just...I wanted our next child to be born and raised as normally as Eadlyn was.." Joseph spoke out quietly, then wincing a bit. "And for you. I love you so much mon amour...I don't want you worrying for me in battle, again. Not with a baby in you. It doesn't affect me, it affects you too. That's what angers me about this all."

"Uh huh." Valeriya said in an almost distrusting tone, then reaching over and poking his canine tooth. "Have you learned to be good yet?" She asked, intentionally but slyly pulling up her dress, knowing fully well she wasn't wearing underwear. This was quite the test, and she hoped he'd pass.
Nirri couldn't help but grin as he repeated her words, trying to mock her but only making a bigger fool of himself. Her grin didn't fade as she sips her drink and closes the menu, having decided what to eat randomly because she didn't really need to eat anyway and the only thing she did like to eat alot were the deserts.

Everything okay? Encounter with the King of the Germanic lands. Robberies. Opcoming war. Shooting in a hospital. Personal problems. Financial Cantenseel problems. His body aching. Forcing an elite team. A counselor quitting. "Just the usual stress." Rex replies before finishing his champagne in one go, needing something stronger, though he was not going to get drunk. He never did that

Fayline squeezes his hand softly. "I know you wanted that." She says as she thinks about their yet unborn child having to grow up in a time of war. Just like he had guessed, it affected her alot. "I can handle it. I will always worry for your safety and well being but I can handle it. I know that once this is over, you and me will be sitting in our home, perhaps in France, watching our children play with their children on long wide fields.' She says lovingly, that image she had made for herself to give her hope and keep her optimistic.

Lucien pouted and pretended to be hurt at her distrusting tone. Though it was understandable though. But then she did something he had never thought she would dare doing. She was pulling up her dress. Showing off her long creamy legs. But then he noticed something else. More like something missing that should have been shown at her thigh at that point. Fabric. She was not wearing a thing beneath. Quikly he grabbed her wrist, forcing her to stop moving that dress any further. With his other hand he took the dress out of her hand and trew it back down, doing this as casually as he could so people wouldn't notice. He leans in very close to her ear. "What are you doing?!" He hissed in her ear. "There are people here and you are playing a very dangerous game. Do you want me to take you to the bathroom and fuck you senseless? Then keep doing that. if not, quit it." He warned her, mostly because of his lack of self control.
"Hmmm... alright." Shiomi said as she just started at Rex, breathing like an animal as she reached over and started rubbing Rex's back. "You know Rex...I know how to make you feel good. I can make you feel reaaaallllly good Rex. I've been wanting to all day."

Joseph smiled at her thoughts, finding them to be beautiful. He closed his eyes, imagining it all. "It's so beautiful." Joseph said quietly, rubbing his thumb against her hand with a smile, gazing over at her, focusing his mind just on Fayline. "God you're so beautiful. It makes me physically hurt how stunning you are. Makes me want to bend you over this table and-" He fake coughed. "And feed you dinner."

"I...I was testing you. Good job." Valeriya said as she gave him a little ear rub. "And ew, why a bathroom?" Valeriya said with a disgusted face although under the disgust was a deep blush. "Erhm...so Lucien. You have ten points now. Also, you look nice tonight. You even showered." She said teasingly.
Rex knew exactly what she meant. And honestly, it did take the tension off. Like alot. But he was not going to use her for that. Gently he takes her hand off of his back as he smiles softly at her. "Not now, Shiomi. We are in a restraunt." He says, it would be extremely strange and inapropriate to leave for that. And honestly, he did not want to leave yet. This was unstressing him as well, being surrounded by some friends at a normal dinner.

The way he was looking at her actually made her blush alot. Fayline raises one eyebrow at him as he talks about 'feeding her dinner' before rolling her eyes. "Ofcourse you would love that. But sadly, bending over is not a great position to be eating dinner in." She says with a grin as she sips her champagne. "Tonight." She promises him quietly with a wink.

Lucien grumbled a bit in annoyance. Damn her and her tests. Though when she rubbed his ears again he softly bites his lip to stop his moan. Damn her. He grabs her hand again and pulls it away from his ears. "Trust me, bathroom isn't the worst place to do that." He says before his grin returns. "You only have only known me for a day and you already act like I never shower. I assure you I am a clean person. And another warning, no touching my ears." He says before kissing her hand and laying it back down on her leg, though he kept his hand casually over hers on that spot on her leg.

When everyone had decided they all ordered and soon their foods were being brought. Dequan drinks a bit more before looking at Virgil with a smile. "So Virgil, you being the only one with actual experience, could you give us some of your stories and experiences from the millitary?" he asks politely, wanting to start conversation.
"Wahhh, so sad." Shiomi said before the waiter came and got her order and Rex's. Her order was fish. "You know Rex, I have good hearing." Shiomi said as she rubbed his thigh a but, having her ears flop up. "I just want to let you know, baby, I'm smarter than everyone thinks." She said with a smile, then kissing his cheek.

Joseph smiled, finding the way she blushed like when she was younger quite cute. He chuckled a bit, finding the talk of later in the night quite enticing. "Ah Fayline. You make me feel like a young vampire again.." He said with a happy smile before the waiter came to get his order. He got escargot.

"But the ears are so fluffy." Valeriya said with a pout, then laughing a bit. "Well you were very stinky the other day. In glad you're clean." She said with a small smile. "Do you shed?" She asked out if curiosity.

"Well...I'll mention my worst mission." Virgil said as he rubbed his nose. "There was a group of missile survivors from America who had found a way in to Spain. They had captured a town, and for two months, I had to stay perched outside with a sniper rifle, picking them off one by one. They liked to use children as shields, but orders were orders. Eventually, they gave up but not after burning the remaining population of the town." Virgil said as he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Battle is an ugly thing."
Rex raises one eyebrow as she says that. Now he was wondering what she had actually picked up. Knowing her she has been always around somewhere around him. "Be carefull with what you listen to." He did warn her a bit, not wanting her to get in any trouble because she heard some things she shouldn't have.

"Were you ever anything else." Fayline comments with a wink, complimenting him for still being so youthfull despite his age. Honestly, no one would say he is over 500 years old. When he orders those snails again though she chuckles a bit. She guessed that would never change even if he lived 500 years more.

"Fluffy and highly senstive." Lucien adds, feeling pleased she was not pulling her hand away from his. It made him feel a bit good inside and it was not simply because he was touching her leg. "Just a bit like a normal fox would. I shed more in the summer. Though really not much." he says, ignoring the comment of him being smelly on purpose.

Dequan felt a bit bad for asking for such an experience. He had just wanted to start a chat but he guessed he should've asked something else. "Sorry for bringing that up." He apologized but smiles afterwards. "It really is. But atleast we got eachother to lean on through this all." Fillian smiles a tad bit as he rolls his eyes, seeing Souji sitting next to him instead of Dequan. Both so light hearted and optimistic it was crazy.

A short while later the waiter brought down the ordered food. Nirri smiles as she takes in the delicious scent of her chicken. It did look very good, still looking more forward to the desert though. As she picks up her cutlery she glances at Yurichi, this probably being his first fancy meal ever she wondered how he would react.
Shiomi gave Rex an innocent smile, nodding her head. "Of course Rexy rex. I'm always careful, see?" She said as her ears flopped up and down a few times. As her meal came along with a glass of wine her ears perked up sharply, along with her tails that started to sway a bit. "Ooooooooooh~" Shiomi let out, growling a bit as she looked at it before calming herself, taking her fork and gently taking a small piece off the fish, then eating it, closing her eyes ans savoring the taste of the oils and the seasoning before swallowing it, then leaning down and licking the slab of fish to get some more taste before continuing.

"So flattering, mon amour." Joseph said with a smile, warming up inside from Fayline's compliments "Your the youthful one here, we both know." He commented while rubbing her leg a bit, loving the feel of her smooth and shaven thigh. He glanced over, looking down at her chest, letting out a quiet sigh, biting his bottom lip.

"Still fluffy. I like fluffy." Valeriya said while taking a sip of her water. "I sure hope not. I wear a lot of black clothing and believe me, Shiomi's shedding season makes me consistently lint roll and hide out in my room until shes gone. Every movement would shoot out hair." She said as she then looked down on his hand on her thigh. "I wonder if he notices I'm not wearing underwear." She thought to herself, not realizing he could hear her thoughts if he wanted to due to their connection through the gauntlet.

Virgil shrugged, not really caring. "I don't mind Dequan, it's nothing I think about when I sleep." He said before chuckling, then nodding. "Yeah...you all need to get stronger though. Our squadron, we'll only be as strong as our weakest warrior because if you notice, towers always begin to collapse from the bottom. Same with a unit."

Yurichi stared down at his food, wondering why the portions in rich people food were so small. He took his fork, wondering whether or not he should even cut the steak before he then did, widening his eyes as the knife went through the meat like butter. He finally took the bite, closing his eyes and savoring it before swallowing, grinning as he then went crazy on it.
Rex raises one eyebrow as she said she was always being safe. He actually thought it was quite the opposite but it was not that wise to make a remark about it. Instead he focused on his food al well. Calmly eating it while enjoying a glass of fine liquor.

Ofcourse Fayline noticed where he was looking at. Her husband had such a hunger but it wasnt for food. Gently she puts her finger under his chin and moves his head up, her breasts out of his eyesight now. "Eyes are up here, mon amour. If you dont stop thinking dirty things you wont be able to hold on till tonight." She says smoothly.

Lucien chuckles at the comment about Shiomi. It sounded like they were actually good friends. He picks up his glass of sake he had ordered. "Don't worry. I don't shed that much and it is worse with female foxes. I still do advise no black clothes though." He says before taking a sip of his drink. Just then their bond decided it was okay for him to hear her thoughts. He didnt even pry or such it just happend. What he heard made him choke a tad bit on his drink though he quikly restored himself. "Yes, to answer that, i noticed." He mumbles quietly.

Dequan nods in agreement at Virgil's words. They all needed to get equally strong which was going to be alot of work. Though he was sure thet could pull it off. "We will be a strong team for sure. I know it."

Nirri couldnt help but grin as she saw his expected reaction. She takes a sip from her wine to hide her grin when she says in his thoughts. "Stop devouring your meal like that. It looks like you're starving and it's not that classy at all. You even look ridiculous. Calm down."
Joseph pouted a bit, looking at Fayline before leaning in and giving her a kiss. "Fine, mon amour. I'll hold back my lust till tonight." He said with almost a growl, then reaching over and drinking a glass of his champagne, finding it to taste well although nothing in comparison to the wine that was produced at his castle. "Ah...it'll be lovely having the kids work at my castle." He said with a grin. "It's nearly time for harvest, and the first part of training which you'll love, is having the kids tend to the vineyard. It'll teach them discipline."

"Yeah I'll try some white or green clothes." Valeriya said before sipping her very light wine which was almost grape juice at this point. "O-Oh..." She said as she turned a light shade of red, then turning her head to Eadlyn, raising an eyebrow. "Has your boyfriend texted you recently?" She asked, having not heard her phone buzz recently like it used to.

Naomi knocked on Akiro's door, waiting for a response, not knowing that Moira was in there, and not knowing he even had a girlfriend at this point.

"Oh, no doubt about it." Virgil said with an almost confidant grin, then looking over at Eva, who had been so quiet. "Eva, why so quiet?"

"I think I might have fallen slightly asleep." Eva said as she woke up, then yawning. "Did you..did you order for me?" Eva asked Virgil.

"Yeah spaghetti. I remember your favorite food." Virgil said before awkwardly coughing, looking at Dequan and Fillian. "Me and Eva have known each other since we were kids. She remembers me before I was the attractive warrior beast I am now."

"Virgil you might have military training, but no amount of training could keep your mom from beating you up." Eva said with a small laugh.

"That's every guy alright. I'm sure Dequan can vouch, and for him it's worse. His mom is short." Virgil said before sipping his water. "Mmm, wish it was vodka."

"No you don't Virgil." Eva said with a kind smile.

"Yeah...nope. No Vodka." Virgil said as he slyly tried to wrap his arm around her, only to be surprised by her letting him. "I'm better than I thought at this..."

"Well you look good tonight." Eva admitted before looking at Dequan. "So...do you have any magic abilities?"

"Psh. Food is food." Yurichi grunted out before continuing to eat his food, not caring what Nirri had to say. "It's good food though. I'm gonna tear it up." He said as he grabbed his steak, then biting a chunk out from it.
Fayline starts to eat her dinner as his words make her shake head a bit. Really, her husband really liked making people his workers. "You have been assigned to make them warriors. Not your personal harvest kids." She says while flicking his nose a bit. "Don't you dare use them for such work. You already have people for that."

Eadlyn sighs a bit at Valeryia's question as she shakes her head lightly. "Some texts. Not much. Not real conversations. I really have the nagging feeling that something is going on." She mumbles as she sips her drink, clearly not liking that she did not know what was going on. Really, she wanted to just go to Takao and see for herself what was wrong. Because something is wrong. She feels it.

Dequan smiles slightly as he listens to the conversation between Eva and Virgil. Something told him they hadn't just been good childhood friends but he was in no position to ask. If it was true it would come out anyway. At the question he nods. "Yes I do. Wait." He politely gets the attention of a waiter and asks for a piece of paper and a pen. When he gets them he says his thanks before he begins to draw. "One of my powers, next to purification and holy spells, is divine creation. I just draw and then...." He was drawing a bird and when he finished it the drawing lightly glowed before the bird came alive from the piece of paper. It looked like a real bird. It ruffled it's multi coloured feathers before landing on Eva's shoulder. "What i draw comes to life. And I can control it. But I can not draw fast as my father and my drawings-" Suddenly the bird seemed to fade away and dissapear. "- don't hold on for long yet."

Nirri rolls her eyes as she looks a bit grossed out by his table manners. "Geez, atleast cut the steak. You are making yourself look like a fool." She says as she sips her drink. She wasn't always into high manner and such but still, in her human life she was raised as a lady. And in these moments those teachings came out.

Moira had alreayd heard a woman approaching their door so she was very quik to open it. She did not regonize this woman though somehow she looked familiar. "Can I help you?" She politely asks, being carefull though since she did not know what this woman wanted. Jeptha was also tense, standing just around the corner to protect his princess if needed.
"If Tiras had to tend to a vineyard, they can." Joseph said adamantly. "I love you, but you know nothing about making soldiers." He said as he raised his hand and rubbed his nose. "First, they learn obedience before they even learn to fight. Then discipline, then honor and respect. They learn to fight last, because if you don't have the other things, you'll die regardless." Joseph grumbled before sipping his wine, then seeing the food, grinning. "Lovely. Let's dine."

"You shouldn't worry so much Eadlyn. He might be..well, you know. Busy." Valeriya said with raised eyebrows and slightly more open eyes, referring to his yakuza work. "You should have known he'd be unresponsive sometimes. That work is very dangerous."

"Damn....that's really cool." Virgil said with a grin, looking over at Eva's shoulder before it vanished.

"What he said." Eva giggled out a bit, finding it to be really cool. "Well, since we are showing off powers-" She said before slowing down time, then putting a piece of bread in Dequan's mouth gently before making time go back to normal. "I have my grandmothers powers."

"Scary." Virgil said before everyone's food came, making him grin. "I'd show mine, but they only appear when I'm really angry. You don't want to see mine. Do you know about the great cataclysm?" He asked, referring to when Tiras leveled most of Cantenseel with a tsunami and sunk some island countries into the ocean.

"Let me ask you, when I die, are these table manners going to mean anything?" Yurichi asked with a raised eyebrow. "All that matters is it's being eaten. Table manners? Hah. Gimme a break. You're talking to the wrong man." He said before finishing the steak, then cleaning himself off.

"I am Naomi Nagachika. Is my brother, Akiro in there? I'd like to speak to him for a moment." Naomi said in a very Akira like manner. "And could you have your friend quit hiding around the corner? I don't enjoy the thought out an ambush." She said as her crystal like wings came out and her one eye turned black with a red iris.

Louisa sat in the main hall of her mothers manner, holding up her stand as she smiled, playing Requim by Mozart on her violin, having her eyes closed as she felt herself go into the music, becoming one with the rhythm and having the bow become a very extension of her body. As Duce came in, she finished the song, then stopping, standing up and curtsying to her grandfather. "Did you enjoy that suite, grandfather?"
Eadlyn says again as she nods, leaning her ellbow on the table and leaning her chin on her hand. "I know what I was getting into. Though I did not think I would be worrying this much. He keeps everything such a mystery and I know it is for my protection but still..." She thinks for a few minutes about his work. Though soon she will have to leave... She shakes her head, clearing her thoughts a bit "But nevermind. I'll just call him tonight." She says, determinded to talk about everything with him tonight before focusing on her dinner.

Dequan blushes a bit at the compliment, saying a shy thank you. Though before he could finish his sentence, he was almost choking on a piece of bread that suddenly appeared in his mouth. He coughed, luckily catching the piece before it could make an even bigger mess. He blinked a few times before realizing it had been Eva, making his blush a bit in embaresment. "That is one great power as well." He compliments her before quikly shaking his head at Virgil's words. "Everyone does so please do not show them here." He says with a kind smile.

"When you die you will have no one to mourn your death since your horrible manners caused all the woman to stay away from you. No woman wants a slob. You''ll die alone." Nirri says casually before taking another sip of her wine. On the other hand, table manners did not help get her a man. Neither did the dancing classes. The history lessons. The protocols. But she guessed they all would have worked if she had looked differently. She stares at her wine while she swirls it around in the glass, looking a bit absent minded. She hadn;t even been snapping at Yurichi with her usual bite. A place like this simply brought out too many memories.

Moira blinked. Oh. That could be the reason why she looked familiar. "I apologize for my friend, he is just a bit carefull when it comes to new people." She says kindly as she opens the door for Naomi to walk in. "My name's Moira Prise. And this-" Jeptha walked in sight and waves a bit. "- is Jeptha Veers. I'll go get Akiro." She says before walking towards his bedroom. Gently she knocks before opening it. "Akiro, your sister is here."

Duce claps in his hands as he walks closer to one of the few things he was actually proud off. "Splendid, refined and on point as usual. Those lessons did you well." He compliments her. He has always favoured Louisa over anyone else. Why? She was a strong elegant lady who had her mind set on the right things and holds the pride in their name high. Plus she did not take shit from anyone. Like a true Stadner. "May I have a word with you, Louisa?" He asks her.
"Haha. I was not planning to." Virgil said with a grin before beginning to eat his food, then scowling a bit. "Eh..." He said before wiping his mouth with a napkin, clearly displeased. "I mean....it's good. But it's nothing like my moms cooking." He said to Dequan before continuing to eat, clearly feeling as if something was missing.

"Maybe I'll come back and be a demon like you." Yurichi commented out, then sipping his glass of sake. He shook his head, grinning. "That'd be cool. The powers, the-" He looked over at Nirri, noticing something was wrong. He frowned, putting his hand on her back and shaking her lightly. "What's wrong?"

"It is fine. Should he choose to act on his thoughts through.." Naomi said before walking in, looking at Jeptha, nodding her head at him. "Akirooooooo!"

"Urhg?!" Akiro grunted out, waking up from his bed. He walked out, clearly hungover as he saw Naomi, widening his eyes. "Naomi?..Where have you been?"

"No need to ask questions now. I'll answer them all." Naomi said as she rubbed his back. "But in private." She said as she looked at Jeptha and Moira, noticing they seemed to have subtle reactions to their conversation. Clearly they had advanced hearing. "Shall we take a walk to the park?"

"Erhm..when did you start talking so fancy?" Akiro asked before shaking his head, thinking it was weird for her to show up. "Anyways, sure." Akiro said before looking at Moira. "You alright with that?"

"Thank you, grandfather. I've been enjoying Mozart lately." Louisa said while packing her instrument into her case as well as he sheet music. She looked at Duce, nodding her head and smiling. "Of course. Let us speak in private." She said as she went upstairs, setting her instrument in her room before going into her mothers office, seeing a picture of her, Virgil, Remi and Felicia together, all without their father, making her frown before seeing a picture of her and Raiden, making her slightly curl the corners of her mouth before looking at Duce. She looked at him, assuming there was something he knew. "So, grandfather, what is it you wanted to speak to me about?" She asked as she sat down in her mothers office chair, almost as if she was taking a throne.
Dequan was fully enjoying his food so the fact that Virgil disliked it in some way made him chuckle. How could anyone dislike such delicious food. Though he understood where Virgil was coming from. At home, everything did seem better. "No one can replace a mother's cooking." Dequan agreed with a smile, fully in love with Mina's chinese cooking as well. Boy he was going to miss that.

Nirri flinched a bit as he touched her back, not very obvious but enough to notice. And instead of saying he would be a terrible demon or barking at him not to touch her she simply said. "Nothing." Before taking the napkin off of her lap and putting it back on the table. "I'm going out for some air." She mumbles before standing up and leaving the table. Luckily there were not people outside infront of the restraunt and it was dark already. She moves over to the fancy fountain that was infront of the building before sitting down at the edge, taking a deep breath before sighing out.

Fillian, who had been sitting next to Nirri and who had been witnissing their bickering, takes out his notebook and writes somehting down before sliding it over to Yurichi. "You're sure you are not into her? You both sound like an old married couple."

Moira was curious about his sister and why she would be there. But his familie affairs were none of her buisiness. She was not going to butt in or try to spy on them for any reason at all. If she was may to know then he would tell her. "Ofcourse honey." She says as she kisses his cheek. "I'll see you soon then." She says with a sweet smile.

Duce couldn't help but feel a bit of pride as Louisa sat down in her mother's chair. It looked just right. A true heir to the Stadner name. But his attention quikly caught the way she had been looking at a certain picture. He picks the picture up, the one with Louisa and the Lancaster boy. "You're surely attached to him. The way you just looked told me that" He says, more to himself than to Louisa before putting it back down. He kept standing up. "I had dinner with Mr.Lancaster today and he told me something I need for you to confirm me. It's about the robbery and your involvement in it." He says, getting straight to the point and not sugarcoating his words at all. "Lancaster knows his boy, Raiden, had been there. And he is suspicious about a certain female he saw on the news feeds. He thinks it was you. Can you confirm that or are you innocent?"
"We are NOT sounding like an old married couple." Yurich said with a huff as he stood up quickly after Nirri left, making some of his slicked back hairs droop across his face as he ran out to find her. He walked out of the restaurant, nearly tripping over a waiter, growling. He walked outside, seeing that large fountain, walking around, putting his hand in the misty water, walking over to her, then sitting down next to her, looking at her with a frown. "You didn't like the regal setting much either, huh?" Yurichi asked quietly. "I could tell you were uncomfortable since the moment you walked in there."

"Alright." Akiro said as he followed Naomi outside to a park, where she began to explain the situation with the revolution, the state of Naomi's life and the role that Akiro could play, if he did comply. "So...you want me to kill Takao, but first I'd have to get an injection to make me stronger?"

"Well, yes! But don't worry, it is an injection our grandfather designed, Akiro." Naomi said with a smile. "You hated your boring life, right?...well. Why serve under someone when you can lead your own life? You can kill that foolish man and ally with us in creating a better world. Once we're done...you can be a count, a duke or even a king in our new world. Doesn't that sound beautiful?..."

"It does but...let me think upon it, okay?" Akiro asked quietly. "How do I contact you?"

"You don't." Naomi said before pulling the syringe out from her sleeve, handing it to him. "Inject it into your eye. Fastest way to the brain. Once the deed is done, we will contact you." Naomi said before pulling a smoke bomb from her sleeve.

Akiro coughed, rubbing his eyes with his free hand, trying to see where Naomi went. "Naomi?!" He called out before shaking his head, then looking at the green fluid inside as he walked back to his apartment, hiding it in his pocket before Moira could notice, then smiling at her. "Hey Moira."

Louisa nodded her head, then sighing. "Somewhat, yes. Raiden has his uses and he has always been loyal without fault." She said strongly before gulping somewhat, concerned that he was questioning her about the robbery. She leaned down, her hand rubbing her fist before she nodded. "I was the one that planned that attack." Louisa said proudly. "I am the next queen, grandfather, that will rule over the Germanic kingdoms, not only fulfilling my duty from my fathers side by putting one of the royal descendants back in the throne, but also by fulfilling my duty even more so as a Stadner, bringing our name back." She said with a grin. "Mother tarnished our name, not marrying into a rich family at the right time. After my father's cataclysm and the ghoul invasion, the rich families were no longer at the height of their power. All declined as the money began to go to asia of all places." She said with a scowl. "All have risen again...with us being the ones lacking." She said while tightening her fist. "With weapons being less needed do to the peace...we've lost share holders and interests. Our research has been made moot in the face of a 'peaceful' world." Louisa said before standing up, pacing around much like a military dictator would with her hands behind her back. "This robbery, this is just the beginning. With this money, I plan to spread my propaganda and to arm my troops. To train them. Then..well. I will...I will marry Raiden. I will get his money, and the joint shares together will rise both of the companies back, with our's swallowing the Lancaster corporation so only our name would be in the history books." Louisa said before placing her hand on her grandfathers shoulder. "Then, we go to Germany. We take the throne from the foolish king, pretending to have a gift for him. That is where the true glory will start. Where my holy crusade will start..." She said with an almost evil cackle. "The German race...proud pure..strong...We will rise up again from the ashes that we have been reduced to by the others. By the non humans, by the Asians, by the Africans, the middle easterns...we will purge them all and put the seeds of our beautiful kind in their lands. The world will have no more strife, as all will be German and united under one name grandfather. One powerful name. A name of absolutes. A name to strike the fear into the hearts of enemies, if there would even be any left." She said before pounding her hand against the desk, sitting in her chair. "The Stadners!"
Nirri already had the feeling Yurichi would follow her. That man could not leave her alone for a minute. It annoyed the crap out of her but in a weird way it also didn't. She was quiet for awhile, wondering if she should just snap at him or push him into the fountain and tell him to leave her alone. But she decided against it. "I don't mind it.... I was once very used to things like this. I even enjoyed them for most parts. I just...." She plays with her emerald covered bracelet a bit before taking it off. "I don't like the memories." She says as she trows it into the fountain, her earrings, necklace and even her shoes quikly following, before letting her hair out of the bun and back down. If she could have taken her dress of she would have as well. She looks into the water, hating the prettied up reflection she saw. Making her hand wet with the water, she begind to wipe off her lipstick.

Both Moira and Jeptha hadn't noticed a thing. She had warned Jeptha not to go looking at them because of their privacy. Moira smiles when Akiro returns, standing up from the couch and going to give him a hug. "Hey." She kissed his lips lightly. "I did not know you had a sister." She says lightly, not thinking too much of her wanting to speak to him in private.

Duce could almost not believe his ears. She hadn't been just in the robbery, but she had led the robbery. But that wasn't the part that left his mouth hanging open. It were the rest of her plans. The fact that she was calling herself a queen and planning to dominate the entire world. "You.... Are making me a very proud man." He said with a wide grin. There she was, the daughter he himself never had, ranting and talking with passion about how to make the Stadner name great again. And honestly, with so much passion and drive, she could do it. She could really do it. She could make the once proud Stadner name big again. Bigger then ever before! He laughs as he puts a hand on her shoulder. "You are a very ambitionate young woman and I am very pleased to see that the drive of your heart is our name. Go for it. I will support you in any way." He encouraged her to go on with her delusional plan, not even warning her to be carefull. Just to go for it. Destroy the world and to rebuild it into their new glorious empire.
Yurichi widened his eyes a bit as she started throwing her things off, making him stand up before sighing deeply, putting his hand on her back to stop her. "Quit it." Yurichi said before pulling out an old red handkerchief from his jacket that had the name 'Ronin' embroidered on it. He took it, wiping off her makeup before putting it back in his jacket. "You were going to get too messy." He said before sighing, keeping his arms crossed as he looked at her, smiling a bit as he heard the outside music. "I'm not gonna ask to dance or nothin', because I can't but uh...well..uh." He looked to the side, then at his shoes before nervously brushing his hair back to fix it, then looking at Nirri with reddened cheeks. "You look you know, really pretty without the make up and...i've never kissed a girl before and I'm kinda just.." He grumbled something in Japanese, then moving his arms, putting his hand on her cheek as he seemed to lean in for a kiss.

"I have nine of them, I think." Akiro said with a chuckle, not being able remember. "So...uh." He scratched the back of his head, taking Moira's hand, quickly bringing her into his room, locking the door before explaining everything. "And I have this syringe- and I dunno if I want to do it or not! It sounds nice, but....." He scratched the back of his head. "Fuck!" He yelled out, rubbing his face. "Moira, help me put it into my eye. Please." He asked while showing the syringe. "This...we can have a better life. One where you, my love, are a queen here." He said with a smile, clearly having only the best thoughts.

"Ah, thank you grandfather. It touches my heart to hear your praise." Louisa said with a happy smile before then crossing her fingers together. "First order of business. We need to kill Adolf Lancaster. He is slowing down the process by not dying." Louisa said with a small smile. "If you can figure out using your resources what medication he uses for his heart condition, Raiden can overdose him and take over the company, then handing it over to you as a dowry gift for our marriage." Louisa said as she seemed overjoyed. "Oh, and grandfather? Could you supply our army with some off the books weapons? We're lacking at the moment. And one suit of your best armor. Annelise isn't so much of a fighter, and she could do for an exosuit of sorts. In fact..." She sighed out quietly. "I love her so much, but she'll die if she can't fight. I wonder if Lancaster corporation has been working in any experimental super soldier serums..." She thought out quietly. "What do you think, grandfather? Is that technology possible?"
Nirri grumbled a bit in protest as he helped her wipe her make up off. Though she guessed it was a sweet gesture for once so she wasn't going to snap at him. She wasn't really in the mood to argue or so at all anyway. She crosses her arms as well as she looks to the side but as he said something about dancing she glances back at him, one eyebrow raised in confusion. He was looking nervous and he was blushing. And then he was leaning in, with his hand on her cheek. It took her a moment to realize what was happening and when it clicked she moved backwards. Which had been a mistake. The quikness of her movement caused her to lose her balance. With a yelp she tripped into the fountain. Luckily it hadn't been that deep, so she could sit up straight after regaining a bit of her orientation, but she was still completely drenched.

Moira had a heard time believing her ears and his words. His sister wanted him to kill the Yakuza boss to take over? And not only that. This entire plan sounded like madness. And what suprised her more was the fact Akiro seemed to agree with the plan. "W-What? No I won't." She says, her voice full of disbelief. "I don't need to be queen here. Akiro, this is madness. You are talking about war. Humans against humans. Brothers against sisters... I won't help you with that." She says, the concept of war against your own kind was such a dispicable concept to her. People on her planet wouldn't even dare think such a thing.

Duce grins at his granddaughter's ideas. Using Adolf's medication against him was brilliant. Truly cunning and sly. No one would suspect a thing only that he accidently overdosed. "I will find out everything you need." She truly had even evil mind for even letting Raiden help into killing his own father. And that kid would probably do it for Louisa. "And I will search into those serums. If they excist, I will surely find them." He says being sure of his case.
Yurichi frowned a bit, wincing as he heard her go into the water. He extended his hand to her only before he got up, which caused him to take it back. "Ah man..." Yurichi said as he rubbed the back of his head, disappointed. "Coulda just said no.." He said before taking off his jacket, forgetting his knife and handing it to her. "Here. You'll get cold." He said before sticking his hands in his pocket, heading towards the doors with a quiet large frown on his face.

"No..no. We're not brothers nor sisters. Human life...we're all evil." Akiro said quietly. "It's not like that honey. Everything on this planet is a power struggle, and it's only left to you whether or not you survive. My father? He preyed on the weak, always being stuck in his position. He was unhappy, and he took it out on us. I don't want to be that man, Moira." He said quietly. "People will die, yes. But that is how things work on earth. You have to do these things to succeed..And... Madness? No." He said as he stood up, pacing around the room. "My grandfather tried to push humanity to extinction. That was madness." Akiro said to her before sighing. "I need to know, will you stand beside me?"

"Thank you grandfather." Louisa said as she reached over, rubbing her hand against his, smiling at him which was rare considering Louisa rarely smiled. "It warms my heart to have your support. Mother never would, and Kane most certainly would not. Virgil? Hah. His spine is more brittle than a cracker. Remi? She's not even a Stadner. My father?...well. Truth be told, I cannot judge him. He is dead. Grandmother? Her as well. She's weak, like mother. And Virgil." She said with a hiss. "Before your last breath grandfather, I hope you smile, looking down upon the mighty empire I have forged out of the blood of my enemies. Our enemies."
Nirri got up, still a bit shocked from what had happend as she absent mindly wraps his jacket around her though she did not really feel that cold. When he walked away she felt a bit of a clutching in her stomach. She regonized it as not wanting him to go away. "Yurichi, wait." She says as she follows him and takes a hold of his wrist to pull him to a stop. Why she did it she had no clue. "I..." She started softly before a bit of her normal self came back as she said. "You are an idiot. A weakling. A scrawny kid with a fucked up past and even more fucked up personallity. Not many people like you and you annoy the crap out of me with your taunting words." But then her eyes became a bit softer. "And what annoys me the most is the fact that you, off all people in the world, seems to have taken a liking towards me.... You liking me doesn't annoy me. It's just that I don't understand why and that annoys me. Just.... Why..." She laughs a bit as she runs her hand through her now flat wet hair. "I mean come on, Yurichi. I have been giving you nothing but shit." Though that was not comepletely true. "And besides that just look at me. I am a demonic spirit. You can't care about me. You can't be that delusional. You... Wouldn't care about me if you knew my full past." She says the last part quietly, finding it painfull but true.

So earth was a place where the strong preyed on the weak. Where killing was justified by power. That everything was okay if you were in the right position. It made Moira's stomach turn. She could never imagine things going like that on her planet. Honestly, it made her sick to the core to think people here worked this way. If it was really true then Earth was a very sad place to live in. "You talk about people dying as if you are talking about a passing breeze...." She says quietly as she takes a step back, not regonzing the man infront of her at the moment. "I won't.... I won't stand for that. Not even if it is next to you."

Duce couldn't help but agree at all the things she said about their own family. They were all weak. Cowards. Afraid to stand for their name. Louisa was the only person who was on the same page as him. He puts a hand on her shoulder. "I will. I know you will put this all through. I can see it in your eyes. I hear it in your strong voice. You will demand to have your kingdom and you will. No one is more fit to rule these maggots than you. You're going to make me smile. I truly believe that. "
Yurichi looked at her in surprise, quietly listening to her as he frowned at her. He sighed, smiling a little bit, unable to help his smile as she spoke. "You think the shit you give me is malicious? I know it's in good humor. I give it back to you. I like that we can do that." He said quietly as he rubbed his wrist. "And believe it or not, I see the soft sweet girl that's underneath that shell. The one that helped me when I tore my own muscles open, rubbing cream on my back. Or the one that bandaged me when me I got my ass kicked by a boot." He said with a laugh, then raising his hand, rubbing her face. "Nobody has shown me kindness. Nobody and..." He breathed in. "I don't care about your past. It's not you now, and it will never define you. Also, you being a demon is really hot to me and I don't mean in temperature." He said before bravely leaning in finally for a kiss, connecting lips with hers.

Akiro rubbed his face, stressed before breaking out laughing like a madman, sounding much like his grandfather in laughter before taking the syringe, stabbing it into his eye and injecting the substance which coursed through his veins, making his muscles bulge and tear at his shirt before he gritted his teeth and his wings came out much larger and stronger looking that before. "Then you will sit below me. Regardless, you will be with me." He said as he struck her, punching her in the stomach, being as fast as even her now due to Hotaka's research affecting him. "Moira..I'm so sorry...I love you...forgive me." He said with teary eyes. He took the bedsheet, tying her to the foot of the bed with it before leaving his room. He looked at Jeptha with a depraved look as held out his wing, shooting Jeptha in the knees then in one of his hands with his crystals.. "Stay there fucker." He said before pulling out his belt, brutally whipping Jeptha with it. "Don't give me a reason to kill you. Don't scream, don't do nothing and don't try to be a hero."

"Yes grandfather.." Louisa said with a grin, placing her hand on his shoulder as he had on hers. "I will. And even if it's just me and you? That's what will matter in the end.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
It was hard for Nirri to belive his words. She knew from experience that pretty words were just exactly that. Pretty words and nothing more. Words could betray and blind so easily. But the things he was saying.... She did not like to admit she had been kind to him but she had been. Right from the start. When he talks about her past though she wanted to disagree alot. It defined her very much. But before she had a chance to say a thing, his lips were already on hers. So many emotions went through her at that moment. She couldn't even name or seperate these feelings. It all overwhelmed her. But what she did know was that his lips on hers were feeling rather good. Just.... Right? She slowly reaches her hands up and puts them on his shoulders as she closes her eyes and leans more, kissing him back. Without her knowing, some tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Moira gasped in suprise as he suddenly stabbed the syringe into his eye, making her feel sick to her stomach. What was he doing?! He shouldn't be doing this. "Aki-" She reached out for him but then she felt something that was hard to believe. A punch in her gut. Literrly and figurly. She couldn't believe it. Cristalized tears sprung into her eyes as she whimpers from the pain, letting him tie her to the bed. Completely shocked.

Jeptha shot up when he heard her whimper but before he had time to react, there was already a shard in his leg, making him scream and drop to his knees. He looked up in pure hatred at Akiro. He shouldn't have trusted this beast with his princess. He had known from the start. He did not give Akiro the statisfaction of hearing his pains anymore, he took the beating in silence, not wanting to risk his princess's life.

Why was he doing this. Why. He said he loved her. You don't do this to people you love. But then Moira heard Jeptha yell in pain, snapping her back to reality. She could not see. But hearing what was going on told her enough. "Stop it.... Akiro.... Stop it!" She now was furiously pulling against the bed sheet though he had tied it up rather well. "Stop hurting him! Akiro! Keep your hands off of him!" She screamed.

Duce grins at her words. Just them in the end did not sound bad at all. They were they only ones capable of leading this world anyway. "Just me and you. The Stadner's will rule this world. With you being the first queen."
Yurichi rubbed her cheek, brushing the tears away from her face as he continued, bringing his other arm and wrapping it around her lower waist to bring her closer. After a long moment, Yurichi seemed to reluctantly pull away, looking at her with a bit of a betrothed gaze. "...Wow.." He said quietly before wiping her tears away. "Me too Nirri."

"Silence?" Akiro said before dragging Jeptha to the bathroom, tying him to a radiator and turning it on so he'd get burns on his arms and hands before he went into his room, taking some sort of sex gag and putting it in Moira's mouth to keep her shut up. He leaned down, kissing her forehead. "I love you." He said quietly before going into their bed, closing his eyes and going to sleep comfortably.

"Yes, grandfather." Louisa said before opening one of her mothers doors in her office to the outside balcony, showing Duce the moonlight and the city under it. "As far as you can see...it will all be mine..." She whispered quietly.