র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Nirri felt her cheeks burning as he even pulled her closer against him. It was so hard to believe what was happening and a part of her was still refusing to accept it, actually wanting to push him away. Both to protect herself and to protect him. But she couldn't do it. As he pulls away her lips immediatly began to miss his. She opens her eyes to look at him, the way he was watching her made her heart pound hard. "You.... You better not be playing with me..." She says quietly, not knowing what would happen with her if her heart got betrayed again.

Moira kept on struggling till he puts the gag in her mouth. Now her tears began to really fall. He can't love her if he does this to her and manages to just quietly go to sleep. She struggled for a while longer till her body got exhausted from the emotional stress and she fell into a very uncomfortable sleep.

Duce walks up beside his granddaughter, staring outside of the window at Cantenseel and towards the ocean. "As far as we can see and even further than that." he says, eager to see that future happen soon.
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I'm not Virgil alright? I don't play women." Yurich said before picking her up bridal style. "You don't have your shoes now and, you forgot to finish your meal." He said before giving her a little peck on the lips, heading back to the restaurant.

Akiro waited until he felt the struggle stop before getting out of bed quietly, walking over to her, rubbing her face with a sad expression. "I would have..I will do anything for you Moira..." He said quietly while running his fingers through her hair. "Except let you go...no. That's not a possibility. More people I love cannot be gone." He whispered as he took her gag out, closing his eyes to hear her breathe. "I wanted to build a new world for me, and you. One, where people could survive or even thrive in cruel world. Humans..ghouls..demons and even an alien like yourself, one where all could coexist. But you denied me at my standing hour, when I needed you the most beside me. When I needed my woman to stand proud and tall next to me.." He said while his voice began to quiver. "I hope you can learn that what I am doing is in fact, a good thing...with time of course." He said before wrapping his arms around her, laying his head down on her as tears came out from his eyes while he fell asleep.

"As far as one can see...mine-no. Ours." Louisa said with a sick but happy grin.

--------------

A week then passed, with the C.R.F gaining more support online and in the streets with there becoming a noticeable increase in vandalism and unrest in the city. Takao had struggled to keep grip onto his gang, only seeing Eadlyn twice as Akiro created a schism within the ranks, challenging Takao to a duel. Louisa got Raiden on board, figuring out that he was taking large amounts of ibuprofen, which is a drug that can be overdosed on. Joseph took the seven all to Rex's manor, where he first implanted the first improved processor into Virgil, with Fillian next on board. Adelger swiftly began aggression, beginning to have bombing raids on some of the Cantenseel territories off the main islands.

Virgil woke up in his bed, rubbing his face as he stood up, still heaving trouble adjusting to seeing light or feeling any of his senses. He stood up, exiting his room to breakfast, groaning as everyone's name, age and personal information began to pop up as he looked at them.

"Wow you look like shit." Yurichi said while eating his toast, looking at Virgil who was already growing a beard again.

"Fuck you." Virgil said simply, reaching the counter and getting his breakfast before sitting down next to Eva. "Uh..." He looked at Fillian, wondering if he could talk to him another way before the processor aided him, allowing Virgil to ask "Are you excited?" in sign language as the processor gave information on other languages as well besides the other vast amounts of languages it had in it.

"Wow! I've never seen a beard grow that fast. Lucien, do you grow that?" Valeriya asked, looking over at Virgil who gave an exhausted glare over as he winced a bit, still having everything be real sensitive.

"You okay?" Eva whispered, rubbing Virgil's back a bit as he nodded. "Good." She said while booping his nose, making him sigh.

Virgil looked over at Dequan, groaning a bit. He hadn't been out of bed for three days, so it was no wonder he was rather sore. "Did you talk to Remi?"
Eadlyn looks up from her phone for a second to look at Virgil before looking back at her phone, hoping that she would soon get another message from Takao. She missed him. And still he wasn't saying a thing about what was going on with him.

Fillian nods, agreeing with Yurichi's words. He looked like he was hit by a car. As Virgil started to wave his hands at him he looks very very confused. Uhm... he takes his notebook and writes down. "Can't speak sign language. Only been mute for a short while. Feeling nervous seeing how fucked up you look." He shows the notebook with a side grin. He really was nervous. Who knows what would happy to his body and mind,

Lucien rubs his jawline as he puts his cup of tea down. "Actually no. Beards don't suit me." He says with a small smile. In the week they have spend together he has actually learned to keep himself more under control. Not being as flirty as before. But still feeling very attracted to Valeryia. Though he now knew how to not show it. His feelings still confusing him though.

Dequan swallows his food before looking at Virgil and nods. "I have. Over the phone yes but I have. She sounded rather stressed though her mother had already told her about me leaving so I guess she has had time to calm down by the time I called her." he says, still wanting to see her face to face before they have to leave.

Renald walked in, a newspaper in one hand and coffee in the other with Nirri sitting on his shoulders in her little kid form, her usual position. "Good morning kids." He greets them all before sitting down to get some breakfast as well. He was glad to see them like this, just glad they were all getting allong well enough.

Nirri jumps off of his shoulder's and sits down on a higher chair next to Renald, not changing into her adult form. Actually, she hasn't been in her adult form for a week. Nor had she really been seeing Yurichi after their.... Encounter. It was even so that she was avoiding him. Every time he wanted to approach her she knew how to get away or she would stick very very close to Renald.
Takao rubbed his face as he kept himself shut in his office, feeling knives pointing at him in every direction. He considered texting Eadlyn. Just running away with her, going as far as they could. But, he didn't. He put on his mask, heading to the roof of his building for his duel. He went up the stairs, different yakuza factions all up there waiting. Takao's all wore black leather jackets while Akiro's were in purple. Akiro walked up, taking off his shirt to reveal his muscle mass and wings while takao straight tore his shirt off, revealing all of his tattoos and muscles. He walked up, looking down at Akiro as he took his mask off, finally showing everyone what he looked like. "You made a mistake challenging my authority. Anyone who joined with him, it's not too late to come back to me."

"You think they care?" Akiro asked Takao, stepping back a bit. "They're with me because they know I'm simply stronger and smarter. Cold and calculative. You're weak. You let emotions get in the way of everything, don't you?" Akiro asked as he looked at Takao.

"Enough." Takao said, getting annoyed. "That'll-" He looked down, seeing a shard in his stomach before suddenly a barrage was rained at Takao, hitting all over his body including one of his eyes, making him fall back as he yelled in pain, stepping back to the edge of the roof, looking at Akiro. "H-Have you no honor?! " He yelled out, having his hand against one of the crystals.

"Honor is meaningless." Akiro said as he took out his revolver, putting it to Takao's head.

"You bastard. I should have killed you on the spot."Takao grumbled out.

"You should have. But you didn't. Now? All your work? It's all mine now. I'll usher us into a new era." Akiro said with a cackle.

"Madness..the only cure for it is death. Your co conspirators will find that out soon enough and kill you too." Takao said simply before falling back, falling three stories down into a dumpster. He crawled out from the dumpster, pulling the shards from his legs as he began limping his way through the alleys to try and find Rex's manor, which he eventually did. He laid on porch, knocking twice before closing his one eye and leaving a bloody handprint on the door.

Akiro looked around, coughing a bit. "Well uh..I guess I'm you new leader now." He said before shrugging. "Anyone wanna go get a bite to eat?" He asked before him and some of the boys went out for some food.

Virgil rubbed his head, which only made it hurt even more as he saw binary code begin to appear, making him grit his teeth and yell in pain as he looked at everyone. They all dissipated, turning into green numbers and code, each code telling the properties of the person. Carbon, water and iron. He broke out sweating, slamming his hands onto the table which were shaking before he snapped out of it. "Don't force yourself to wake up." Virgil said to Fillian before narrowing his eyes at Dequan. "Go see her in person. Remi is an emotional and touchy person. She's the type of girl to get sad and not tell you so you feel okay. She's sad, trust me."

Joseph walked in behind Renald, wearing Fayline's bathrobe of all things as he grumbled, putting on his reading glasses and reading a pregnancy book in the corner of the room while eating a piece of toast he snagged from Eadlyn. "God I'm getting old." He grumbled out.

Yurichi looked over at Nirri, wondering what he did wrong before sighing. Fine. If she wanted to be like that, then she could be like that. He angrily shoved his eggs into his mouth, glaring over at Renald and Nirri for a minute before not even looking in their direction, trying to not feel at all.

Raiden walked to his fathers room, putting arsenic into his tea in the form of a sugar cube with the poison inside of it, setting it down in front of him before bowing. "Here, father."

Adolf poured the tea in a cup, smelling its wonderful yet earthy and metallic scent. He drank the tea, closing his eyes as he savored the tea. "Ah, thank you Raiden. You have been quite helpful lately."

"Of course father. I wish to make you happy." Raiden said with a smile. "More sugar cubes?"

"Yes. This tea, while lovely, is rather bitter." Adolf admitted before Raiden put more into his drink.

"I hope you enjoy. Anything else you require of me?" Raiden asked quietly.

"No no, run along now." Adolf said while turning his chair, looking to his view of the city.

Raiden left the room, grinning, knowing the sugar cubes laced with arsenic would give him a sever cold and fever in the next few days, allowing him to administer the fatal dosage of Ibuprofen. He walked to his room, closing the door before going under his bed, pulling out and old shoe box. There, he opened it where there was tons of pictures of his mother and him. He held up one of her and Raiden sleeping together in a bed, making his eyes swell up a bit as he breathed out a tattered breath, then putting the shoebox away as he closed his eyes. "You can rest well soon mother."
Jeptha's eyes stopped glowing as he saw the Yakuza leader fall down the roof, making Akiro the new leader. "He did it...." When he only got silence he gently speaks, as if talking to a wounded animal which he guessed she was as the moment. "Moira, talk to me." He tried to move a bit but every movement shot pain throughout his now scorned arms.

Moira kept quiet, sitting on the floor with her legs curled up to her chest. She looked like a mess. Her hair was disshelved, her clothes still the same as a week ago, sitting on the exact same spot. Her eyes were all red and puffy from crying. It even looked like she had lost some wait. And after all her screaming and trashing, she has not uttered a single word in four days.

Fayline was dusting the main entrance hall when she heard a knock on the door. Raising one eyebrow she wondered who it could be this early in the morning. Straightening her apron she walks to the door and opens it, what she saw made her yelp in suprise and clasp her hands over her mouth. Out on the porch was a bloody mess of a man. A man she vaguely did regonize as Eadlyn's boyfriend. No one would have regonized him like this if not for his tattoos. "Oh dear lords." She needed to get someone. And fast. So much blood loss. He was probably dying as she was freezing up. So she did the only thing she could think off. Call her husband. "J-Joseph!" She only said it a bit louder but she knew he would hear.

Fillian began to dislike the idea of this surgery more and more. Damn, why did he agree on putting that thing in his head. It looked like a hell to get through. And as a divine thing he was not pleased to go through hell.

Dequan immediatly nods as he sits a bit straighter. "I will for sure. I just.... Need to build up a bit of courage I guess." he says, he himself being a rather emotional person as well when it comes to stuff like this.

Nirri noticed the look he was giving her and it made her stomach clench a bit. But still she ignored it and tries to casually sip her orange juice.

It did not hide the fact that Renald had seen these glances and glares as well. Something has been up since a week now between the two of them. He could feel it and he could see how differently Nirri acted. It was enough now. He wanted to know what was going on. And since Nirri wouldn't tell him he decided to talk to Yurichi. He clears his throat before standing up. "Yurichi, I need to have a word with you." He looks at Nirri who looked suprised at this. "You stay here." he warned her before walking towards his office. When he got there together with Yurichi he folds his arms and cuts straight to the point. "What is going on between you and my demoness."
"Mrs...Bordeaux.." Takao coughed out, recognizing her voice. "Tell Eadlyn..I'm sorry." He asked as he slumped over, passing out.

"Fayline?!" Joseph yelled out as he came running, knocking a maid over with one of his wings as he ran, widening his eyes as he saw blood. "THE DELINQUENT?!" He yelled out, seeing Takao. He picked Takao up, beginning to run as he ran to a phone, calling a doctor to come to the manor as he wrapped and tightened guaze around his open wounds on his legs to stop the bleeding, buying him time until a doctor could come. "Do NOT tell Eadlyn. If she comes and starts flustering him, he might die." Joseph said calmly before he walked over to Fayline, hugging her tightly and rubbing the back of her head. "Don't look at him, mon amour." He whispered quietly to her, gently stroking her head.

"Understandable." Virgil said quietly before rubbing his face, raising an eyebrow as Joseph ran out. "Odd." He said as he then reached over and stole a piece of Fillian's toast while he wasn't looking, biting into it.

"Thief." Eva said with a small smile.

"Sh...don't give me away." Virgil said with his mouth full.

"Gross." She giggled out before biting a piece of the toast off while it was hanging out from his mouth.

Yurichi sighed deeply a he followed Renald, still keeping a straight face so Renald wouldn't catch on. He sat in a chair, looking at Renald before shrugging. "I dunno. There's nothing going on." Yurichi said simply. "Just haven't talked since basic training, that's all and that's all there is."

Valeriya reached over at Lucien, rubbing his jawline as she raised an eyebrow before nodding her head. "Yeah, you'd look bad with a beard." She said before stretching and then yawning. "Time for bed again." She yawned out, heading to her bedroom and laying on her bed, her long legs sticking out from her shorts as she laid on a pillow.
Fayline quikly followed her husband, her heart still beating fast from the suprise. Oh dear lords, Eadlyn. How were they going to tell her this. That her boyfriend was here and severly wounded. If he even lived through this. She felt horrible that she wasn't may to tell her daughter. If the positions had been changed, and Joseph had been hurt, then she would have wanted to know as well. But she knew Joseph was right. For now this was best. She lets out a shaky breath before shaking her head and gently pushing Joseph a bit backwards. "It's a-alright. I..." She looks over at Takao. "I can handle it. Eadlyn needs me to help him since she can't." She stays, strengtening her heart a bit before getting a cold washcloth and actually gently wiping the man's sweaty forhead and neck. "We need to tell Rex."

Eadlyn looked a bit worried as her father ran out but simply shakes her head as she focuses back on her breakfast. Her father had the tendecy of being overdramatic. There probably wasnt much going on.

Ofcourse Fillian did actually notice so just as casually, but not really hiding it, he takes a piece of bacon off of Virgil's plate and starts munching on it, acting as if it did not happen. Dequan, seeing this, chuckled softly into his hand. They really were getting along fine.

Renald narrows his eyes, not believing a word ofcourse. He puts his hand on the desk as he leans backwards against it, not breaking eye contact. "You are trying to fool the wrong person. First off all, I have seen you two talk at the restraunt and that scene with you carrying her did not go unnoticed. Second, I have had that little demon for over 30 years. I know everything about her and since a week she has been behaving strangely. Even stranger when you are around. So you can either tell me now or I'll force it out of her."

Lucien raises one eyebrow as she rubs his jawline. She was being touchy again which she did quite often actually. His ears, His tail. All the senstive parts she liked to touch. Not that he minded alot. He finishes his tea and follows her to her bedroom, still needed to stay close to her. It amused him that she was actually going to sleep again, the day just started. But then he frowned a bit. "Valeryia." He sits down next to her on the bed, not even paying attention to her legs at the moment, his focus on something else. "Am I.... Tiring you out?" He asks her with a bit of a worried look. She was a new beast tamer. He is a very strong demon. Keeping him like this on the earth instead of in her gauntlet must be alot of work for her. He knew that even the strongest tamers could have troubles when they keep their spirits in their physical form for too long. It took away alot of their energy and strength. Strength that Valeryia probably doesn't have yet.
"Well I'd like to know why he has ghoul shards inside of his body first." Joseph said before stamping his foot, sighing. "This doctor is taking forever." He grumbled out before the one and only Hei popped through the door, holding a doctors bad. He was still working part time as a doctor because he had began to somewhat enjoy it, except now he was a legit doctor.

"Oh boy." Hei said as he pushed up his glasses, having his tentacles come out. "Someone clear a table for me." He said while picking up Takao, setting him down on a table that Joseph cleared off.

"Go tell Rex." Joseph said to Fayline before picking up Hei's doctors bag, setting it up and a lamp table. "How bad is it?"

"Have you ever seen a plane wreck survivor ever get hit by a car into a train?" Hei asked Joseph while beginning to stitch the existing wounds up.

"Actually, yes." Joseph said while waiting for Fayline.

"......oh." Hei said with a surprised expression, then awkwardly coughing. "I wasn't expecting that." He said before pushing up his glasses. "...well I was gonna say it's probably that bad, or somewhere along that line but I guess you could tell me if it is."

"The plane crash survivor getting hit by a car into a train looked better than this guy." Joseph commented out.

"Well isn't that lovely. And a kinda bit disturbing." Hei said before pulling out the shard from Takao's eye, doing the best he could to save the eye before cutting it out, deciding that it'd be better to give Takao a prosthetic later.

"My bacon." Virgil grumbled out, almost pouting before the processor opened up a search bar that showed a bunch of facts about bacon. "Goddammit. Exit search bar." He commanded, making the search bar go away before he grinned. "Hey....this is kinda cool." He said before searching up some pictures of naked ladies, making his grin turn to a smirk.

"Literally I think you're hallucinating. I never carried her." Yurichi said with his arms crossed, clearly not planning on budging in the least bit. "And good luck. I doubt you'll get much more of an answer than you did from me."

Valeriya raised an eyebrow then shrugging. "Eh..I dunno." She asked before yawning. "Me being on my period might kinda explain it too." She commented out while reaching over, rubbing his fluffy ears. "Considering you sleep in the gauntlet, I think I'm alright for now. I have more magica strength in my nerves than people think."
It didn't take long for both Fayline and Rex to hurry into the room. Rex was shocked to say the least when he saw how wounded this man was. What made his stomach turn was the fact that he regonized those shards as being from ghouls. He quikly walks over to Hei while Fayline stays by the door. "How is he holding up?" Rex asks his half brother, obviously seeing it was really really bad but not knowing to what degree.

Fillian raises one eyebrow as Virgil seemed to be doing things with his processor. The look on his face made it easy to guess what he was doing. He grins a bit and shakes his head before writing something down and passing it to Eva. "I think he is looking up dirty things with his processor." It said. Yeah he wanted to see her reaction.

Renald folds his arms as he shakes his head a bit. "It isn't smart to be lieing to your commanders. Especially not since I know your history with the Yakuza and their ability to keep secrets. And if you think she'll keep her mouth shut then boy, you don't know her that well." He snaps his fingers and swiftly a purple mist came from under the door and formed into the adult form of Nirri.

"You called?" Nirri said politely as she bows a bit though it was clear to see through her smile that she was nervous and not trying to look at Yurichi at all. When he motioned her over to sit she did. And after that he just.... Stared sternly at her. It made her shift a bit in her chair and it made her very uncomfortable. She laughs nervously. "Well, are we having a contest?....." Still no reply. "Okay, now you are making me really feel uncomfortable. Just spill it!" Already he was making her crack a bit simply by staring. He knew her far too well.

Out of the blue, Renald suddenly says. "This boy has been claiming and telling people in the manor that you are going to be his wife and that you have already shared a bed together. Is this true?"

Nirri turned the darkest shade of red she has ever been. He. Has. Been telling. People. WHAT?! She jumped up, looing furiously, directed towards Yurichi. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! WHY WOULD YOU GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THOSE LIES! IT WAS JUST ONE KISS! ONE KISS! WE HAVN'T EVEN TALKED SINCE THEN AND I AM DOING THAT FOR A REASON SO DON'T-"

"Ah, so you have kissed at the restraunt a week ago." Renald oh so casually intterupts, his bluff having worked out. "And here Yurichi was saying nothing had happend. I wouldn't call that nothing."

Nirri blinked twice before realizing what had happend. Renald had tricked her?! Yurichi probably even havn't said a thing and now she.... Oh.... With her face red of shame now she sits back down, looking at the ground. Oh boy.... Now she screwed up...

Lucien thinks about it for a second. Well, that could also be a reason yes. But still he made a mental note to go into the gauntler earlier tonight for her sake. As she touched her ears again he blushes softly. "Really, you should stop touching them. They are sensitive." He says, even though he still leans in more and closes his eyes, always enjoying a good ear rub.
"Well, it might just be me, but I think he could be doing a little better right now if I got these shards out." Hei commented out as he got a thick one out from his chest, having some blood squirt onto his glasses. "I think all I need to do is sew him up now..." Hei said as he began stiching his wounds, then taking a lighter to seal them even more shut before wrapping Takao's wounds up in gauze. "Phew, done!" Hei said before cleaning off his glasses. "How are you doing, brother?" He asked nonchalantly as he forgot his white lab coat and face and hair and pants were all covered in blood.

Eva looked at the note, smiling before wrapping her arm around Virgil. "Hey Virgil, what are you cooking at?" She asked him with a grin. "Anything dirty? That grin on your face is telling a wholeeeeeee lot right now."

"Command prompt, shut down." Virgil said before knocking himself out via the processor.

Eva broke out giggling, putting her hand over her mouth as she saw him pass out, finding it hilarious. "Oh lords..ah.." She panted out, then sighing out deeply. "How long till he wakes up you think?"

Yurichi facepalmed at Nirri, grumbling a bit, not believing she actually fell for that. "Nirri, seriously?" He groaned out before looking at Renald. "Well, I'm caught now I guess." He said while holding his hands up. "What now, commander Renald?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's part of why I touch them." Valeriya said in a hushed like tone, smiling as she watched his reaction, finding it very cute how he closed his eyes. "Do you want a tail rub?" She asked quietly, knowing Shiomi liked those.
Rex was relieved that this man wasn't really dying in his manor anymore. But what did bother him was the fact that this had been a ghoul attack at, judging by the tattoos, the Yakuza's boss. He was having the Yakuza's boss in his manor. "Well, as well as can be." Rex says with a sigh as he rubs the back of his neck, not really wanting to bother Hei with everything that is going on and not really having the energy to explain it all. "How about you? How's Kierra?" He asks with a polite smile.

Fayline walks to Joseph, her arms folded as he face is still a bit paler than usual as she looks at Takao. He was stable for now. "How do we tell Eadlyn...." She asks her husband quietly, knowing they should say atleast something. They can't hide this.

Dequan laughed along while Fillian's shoulders shake as well. That had been hillarious. "Probably for a long while. His shame will keep him in sleep." Dequan comments with a chuckle, liking the fact how close they have gotten in just a week.

"Don't blame me, he tricked me. He is always so serieus." Nirri grumbles out, obviously not liking the fact she was tricked. But then she got a bit nervous again as Yurichi asked that question. Though she probably already knew the answer...

Renald looked at the both of them in silence for a short while as he was evaluating the situation when he said. "I want you to stay away from her." Nirri had expected that ofcourse, it made her shoulders fall a bit. "I don't want any more of these incidents. Just as she was trying to stay away from you, you will now stay away from her." He says sternly.

At her suggestion, Lucien opens one eye curiously. A tail rub did sound very tempting. But he shouldn't. It could fire up some things and he shouldn't do it.... Still he moved his tail onto her lap. It was just a tail rub. ONLY a tail rub. He can restrain himself and he will.
"Kierra? She's great, as usual. She's been really happy so that's good, plus Chidori and her kids being around have given her some people to talk to. She really loves kids. I think she wished we could have had more or something." Hei commented out while taking a cigarette out, smoking it as it started to rain outside, cracking the door open to let the smoke out. "That's Takao Sesshoumaru. Head of the big bad Yakuza. He did a favor for me once, gave me a second chance at life. He's a good man, I'm surprise anyone could have done this to him. Especially a ghoul, and not only that, but a modified ghoul. Those shards were too large for a natural one. Those kinds of ghouls only were produced by my father. Our father."

Joseph rubbed his face, trying to think of the next course of action before sighing. "Well..." He scratched his chin a bit. "Why not just call her in here?.." He asked, never having been good at this sort of stuff.

Yurichi rubbed his face, then laughing a bit. "Uh, no." He said before standing up. "Sorry NOT commanding officer Renald, but you don't have the authority to tell me what to do and, I don't respect it." He said while crossing his arms. "She's been distant lately, sure. But she has her reasons. You don't need to be getting involved in that." He grumbled out. "So kindly, please, fuck off. I don't let nobody treat me like I'm their bitch. My mom wouldn't even talk to me like you just did."

Valeriya reached over to his fluffy tails, beginning to run her fingers through them, brushing them with her hands before she slowly seemed to stroke his tail, much like you would if you were doing something else. While doing it, Valeriya smiled, wondering how Lucien would react. While rubbing his tails, she reached over with her other hand and started to rub his ears softly and slowly.
Rex smiles a tad bit, not liking the situation but do liking the fact he gets to see his brother again even if it is for just a short while. As he begins to talk about Takao though his smile dissapears again. So if someone would do this to a good man then it was actually troublesome. And what troubled him the most is what Hei said at last. Modified ghoul. The damn research he has been wanting to destroy his whole life but never having found the documents. He clenches his fists in anger and disgust. "So you are saying there is highly likely someone out there, using our father's work? Continouing it?"

Fayline nods slowly, not liking this either. But it had to be done. They couldn''t keep this a secret. "I;ll go get her." She says before kissing his cheek and leaving the room. A short while later both Fayline and a confused Eadlyn walked in. Though when Eadlyn saw who was in the room and in what state she whimpered before putting her hand infront of her mouth. That's.... "T-Takao?!" She runs towards him as she takes a hold of his hand. He was still breathing but.... "Oh god." Tears were streaming down her face as she saw the man she loved so beaten up. "W-What happend?...." She asks weakly, her voice shaking.

Both Nirri and Renald were suprised at his attitude. Nirri actually cowered a bit more into her chair, not thinking that going against Renald was a smart move. And it really wasn't. If there was anything that Renald absolutely hated was being disrespected like this. He didn't mind an arguement, but this was pure disrespect. He stopped leaning against his desk, standing up tall now. "Do not disrespect me like this. I won't tolerate that in this house. We can discuss things but I won't have you disrespecting me. And actually, I do have that authority because she is MY demon. My responsibility." He says before glancing at Nirri, who was being awfully quiet for her doing. She hadn't told him a thing yet... He looks back at Yurichi. "You can keep on seeing Nirri." This suprised Nirri to say the least. "If you can tell me the reason why she has been avoiding you. Only then. Those reasons are the same as why I don't want you two seeing eachother again. So tell me." Ah, there was the catch.

Lucien couldn't deny how nice it felt when someone ran their fingers through his tail. It really made him relaxed. But then she began to change the way she was brushing his tail. She began more to.... Stroke. Which was quite more sensitive and.... Tempting. Her hands were quite good.... He closes his eyes, trying to concentrate on just keeping himself relaxed when she began to touch his ears as well. God damnit woman. He bit his lip hard as a small tremor goes down his spine.
"I'm not saying it's highly likely, I'm saying that it's happening." Hei said while turning around, holding his cigarette in the door crack. "I'm not sure if they're continuing it, but they're definitely using it. Now, when we raided the labs, we tried to find that specific research and it was gone. Now, there was three people in that lab that I believe had a chance of surviving. My mother, Levi Willis and Sora Cruz." He said before inhaling his cigarette, then blowing smoke out. "I don't know where they are. Chances are? Under the city under our noses." He said quietly, flicking the cigarette ashes off a bit. "I don't have any evidence yet, but I believe that those three have been alive this whole time, working to their own ends." He said quietly.

Joseph rubbed his face a bit, feeling terrible as he walked over to Eadlyn, rubbing her back sweetly while looking at Takao, shaking his head. "I don't know. He probably was attacked and came here to see you before something terrible happened." Joseph said quietly, feeling terrible for Fayline. "He'll be okay. Hei's a great doctor."

"I am not a grate taco." Hei said, mishearing Joseph.

"GREAT DOCTOR." Joseph said angrily through gritted teeth.

"No grate taco." Hei said as he turned his head back to Rex.

"Don't disrespect me Renald, and we'll have a deal." Yurichi said as he looked at Renald, not a single bit of fear in his eyes before looking at Nirri, then grinning. "For real? Thanks man-" He said before raising his eyebrows. "Uh....does the answer I don't know work?.." He asked awkwardly. "She hasn't told me."

Valeriya grinned, feeling the tremor go down his spine, which somehow pleased her, seeing his reactions. She continued rubbing his tail and ears before she grabbed onto a different tail. This tail was much harder, thicker and it wasn't as long as his other tails. She rubbed it for a minute, still looking at his face before looking down, confused, then realizing she had been grabbing onto his member. "A-A-Ah." She blushed a deep dark red as she kept her hand there, shocked. "S-So...big...like..." She nearly stayed speechless, unable to use words as she looked Lucien in the eye, her hand still on his member through his pants.
Rex clenched his fists even more though he kept his powers under control. They were pushing to come out due to his anger. But he breathed in deeply, pushing them back. "Then we go out to find them, smoke them out and kill them." he sais coldly. Any connection to Hotaka or his work he wanted gone. Especially since these people seemed to continu to opperate. They did not need another second Hotaka incident. One was enough and there was already a war coming. They didn't need this extra shit on top of that.

Eadlyn hides her face in her hands as she falls to her knees, her sobs shaking her body. "I knew.... I knew something was up. I knew something was wrong. But still I didn't ask. I did nothing to help him." She cries out, feeling that is was partly her fault too. If she just had known what was going on she could've done something. Or atleast be by his side. But no. She hadn't. And now here Takao was. Near to death.

Renald shakes his head. "Ofcourse that does not count." he says before looking at Nirri. "Why havn't you told him?" He asked though she stayed quiet, not looking at him as she twirls her hair a bit casually, trying to hide her actual feelings but he knew. He could read her like a book. She was afraid of what he would think. Afraid of what might happen. "How much do you care for her." He asks Yurichi suddenly, making Nirri glance over, curious about the answer as well.

Lucien was trying hard to just stay relaxed as she kept on touching him. Boy, she had no idea what she was doing to him. But then his whole body tensed and his eyes widened as she managed to touch something else. Something far more dangerous. His breathing became shallow as it became harder and harder to control himself. But when she looked at him like that, so innocent with a blush on her face, he couldn't hold back. Suddenly he was on top of her, pinning her hands down next to her head. He leaned down to claim her lips but stopped an inch away, hesitating. She probably didnt want it. And that made him stop. He was not going to force this on her. This was probably the only woman he would never force anything on. "F-Fuck Valeriya." He whimpered out before burrying his face in her neck. "I could make you feel so damn good. Make you feel like a true woman. If you would only just let me." He mumbles against her neck as his hands were trembling with restraint.
"I believe this 'C.R.F' my students have been chattering about might be a front for them. Cantenseelan revolutionary forces." Hei said while rubbing his face a bit. "You need to stay calm, cool and collected, Rex. When we lose those things, you know what we become? Like father." Hei said before rubbing his nose. "In a time like this, that's what we need most. Calm. When you're a leader and people look to you for guidance, they'll act how you act. Even if you're stressed as hell, if you're calm, others will follow suit."

"Don't be stupid Eadlyn. I know he's lying on this table here, but there's nothing you could have done. He's a gangster, not a banker, not a lawyer. He put himself in danger, and you too indirectly." Joseph said in an annoyed tone. "He's here at least, and not dead. Don't sob because he got hurt, because he asked for it doing what he did. I'm sure he sees it that way as well." Joseph said before pulling out a thousand dollars, handing it to Hei. "Will that cover the costs?"

"Wasps?" Hei said with raised eyebrows, then grinning. "Yeah, don't mention it Joseph."

"A lot." Yurichi said as he crossed his arms. "More than I'd like to admit." He grumbled out. "Which is why she stresses me out so much when she does this shit. I think I get two steps closer, and then I get sent a thousand steps back when she decides to just stop talking to me." He said as he sighed. "She keeps thinking I'm going to judge her but honestly I don't give a fuck. I could care less what she had done in the past. That's not you now." He said while turning his head to Nirri.

Valeriya shrieked a bit out of surprise, not fear, as he got on top of her. She blushed deeply, although wondered about what he was saying. She rubbed his ears, raising his head up and planting a kiss on his lips lightly, then gulping. "No for now..b-b-b-but...I'll reward you..for being a good fox." She said as she moved him off of her, placing him on the bed before she made sure her door was locked, then unzipping his pants, having his large member flop out and touch her lips, making her blink out of surprise, blushing even deeper. "A-A-A-Ahhhh..." She let out, clearly shy as she looked around his member, looking at it. She ran her hands on it timidly, almost scared of the size before she suck her tongue , shyly licking the tip while looking into his eyes with her big green eyes before giggling, moving her hair out of the way. "It twitched.." She laughed out a bit, then putting both hands on his shaft, stroking him as she put her lips around his head, sucking on it. "I'm sorry Lucien I'm not good." She said as she pulled up from sucking on him. "Tell me what to do?" She asked quietly. "You can be the master for right now." She said with a deep embarrassed blush, not believing what came from her mouth just then.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rex takes a deep breath, knowing his brother was right. He needed to stay calm above all. Anger would get him no where. He was not going to become like his damned father. Never. "I know brother. And i will be. I know they need me. Though I can not help but feel such anger towards these people who threaten once again the life of the people I have worked and care so much for." He says with a sigh. "Thank you for pulling me down to earth though."'

Eadlyn knew her father was right. Takao knew the dangers, the consequences. But still.... She takes a hold of his hand again, staring at her wounded love before she felt a rage course through her body. The person who did this was going to pay for the things he has done to Takao. She was going to make sure of it. She couldn't help him before this happend but she damn will avenge him. She will fight for him.

Nirri felt her heart beat faster at his words. She knew he meant every single one of them and truly believed them. "I am not that now.... But I could become it again... It's..." She hesitates a bit as she looks to the side, having a bit of a hard time.

Renald watched them interact before standing a bit straighter. "I'll show you." Nirri opened her mouth to protest but Renald interrupted her. "You care about him as well. And this secret isn't going to make this any less complicated. If he truly means his words then it will be no problem what he sees, right?" That made Nirri shut up, though she was still hesistant. Renalds gauntlet began to glow a deep purple as it began to give out a purple fog. "Let's see if you truly mean your words, Yurichi." The fog clouded the whole room, making it impossible to see through till suddenly a bright light shined and they weren't in the manor anymore. They were standing on a wide open grass field. Atleast, Renald and Yurichi were, Nirri was nowhere to be seen. He looks around before smiling a bit as he sees a woman, leading a horse by it's manes, walks towards them. "These are Nirri's memories from a very long time ago. I'll show you some things and then perhaps you'll understand why she behaves like she does towards you."

And indeed, the woman looked exactly like Nirri. No, it was Nirri. Only now she had honey golden locks down to her waist, her skin was natural sun kissed and the dress she was wearing looked very medieval like. But her eyes were still the same. What also was different was her smile. She was smiling a genuine smile as she leads her horse up the grass hill, with a small book in her other hand. She looked like a true bohemian beauty.

Lucien blinked in suprise as she actually kissed him. Though it had been too quik. Way too quik for his liking. He wanted more. Taste her better. Though then his ears perked up. Reward? And then she opened up his pants, making his cheeks red, which normally never happend. W-Was she really going to do that? He gasped a bit as she licked her, her cute reaction making his heart pound faster. "Ofcourse it does that. It liked what you were doing." He breaths out, not having his sultry voice on at the moment, inable to do that as she had him under her spell. When she began to really stroke him and suck him his breathing became heavy. "You're good. Don't worry you're good." He reassured her. It already felt like heaven and she was just getting started. Gently he puts his hand on the back of her head. "Use more tongue and suck a bit harder please."
"Of course." Hei said as he finished his cigarette, putting the butt back in his pack before walking over and picking up his doctors bag. "Anytime Rex. We all need you. Call me if you're ever stressed." He said before getting another call on his phone. He answered, then nodded, heading out.

Yurichi stood up, looking around in the work. He walked, seeming to be one with the memory, walking around as he tried to understand. "Nirri....She was even more beautiful than she is now." He said while walking over to her, a sad expression on his face. "What could have turned her into a demon?.." He asked quietly, seeing how lovely this all seemed.

Valeriya closed her eyes, sucking a bit harder and shyly using her tongue, having her mouth be a bit too small to handle the full thing. She opened her eyes, looking up at Lucien, breathing through her nose for air. She pulled up for a minute, panting as she still continued to stroke him. "Did it get...bigger?" She asked with her cheeks flushed before she put her head back down to suck, keeping her hair in front of her eyes out of pure shyness.

Levi flicked the switch on his lantern, walking around the ruins of the laboratory he called home. He went into Hotaka's old room, sighing a bit as he took one of his old lab coats that had been frozen in time, putting it on and sitting down on his bed, looking down a bit. He stood up, walking with his hands on the wall and having his eyes closed. "These walls used to be so alive.." He said quietly as he walked to Shaw's room, taking a needle and injecting it into his biomed tube which kept him filled to the brim of the modified ghoul serum, which was a pure ghoul strain that had been filled with magica extract. Shaw opened his eyes, placing his hand on the glass. He had gone from an infant to a toddler, and he had long silver hair draping across his face. Levi smiled, sitting down before placing his hand on the glass, closing his eyes. "You would have loved it, Shaw. Hotaka, Chidori and even Sora." He said quietly, then sighing. "I didn't appreciate it, but that time. It was the time of my life." He said while looking at Shaw who looked back at him in understanding. He had a neural processor in his head and while he couldn't truly understand it, he had some idea. Shaw smiled, putting his hand on the tank where Levi's was, causing Levi to smile.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rex nods, appreciating his brother's words alot though he wondered if he would really call. He dit not want to bother his brother too much. He then walks over to Joseph and the wounded Yakuza boss. "We should move him to one of the guest rooms." He says, they couldn't leave him on that table ofcourse.

Renald walks next to Yurichi as he looks at Nirri as well. She was free back then. That makes a big difference. "Just watch..." Was all he said, having seen every bit en memory of her mind already.

Nirri suddenly turns around as she heard an other horse approaching, making her smile even more. She walks towards the approaching horse, or more like the man riding it. When the man stopped infront of her he jumps off of the horse with a chuckle as he shakes his head. "Really, if you want my attention, you don't have to steal a horse from the stables, my lady." He looks at her with a gentle look on his face, clearly their relationship was more than just people who knew eachother. Even though it was obvious they differ in social status. She was wearing a high class well tailored dress while his clothes almost seemed to fall apart.

"What a better way to attract the attention of a stable boy than through his horses?" Nirri says with a light grin and a shrug though their was a light blush on her cheeks, which caused the man to grin as well. "And I didn't steal it. I left a note. I was simple borrowing it. And besides-" She pets the horse. "- it are our stables, Jaron."

"Apology accepted, Countess Nireshka Vandelin." Jaron said with an exaggerated bow, causing her to giggle. He suddenly took a small basket from his horse before wrapping an arm around her waist. A picknick basket. "Come, I've prepared some lunch. Stealing horses must have made you starving."

A deep blush covers her cheek as she follows him a bit. "Borrowing." She mumbles out, causing Jaron to grin more.

Suddenly the scenery changed and they were standing in a stone castle in one of the room. Nireshka's room. It was a room fit for someone of royal status to say the least. She was sitting infront of her vanity, wearing an evening gown while her maids were buzy sorting stuff out while one was braiding her hair. "You look nervous for tonight, miss. I have never seen you like this before a simple dance event."

Nireshka simply shrugs as she stops fidgetting with her dress. "Nothing special to be honest. Just preparing myself for a long evening ahead."

"Can it has somehting to do with the blue eyes stable hunk who is allowed to joing for tonight?" One of the maids casually asks as she puts away some shoes.

Nireshka blushed brightly. "W-Watch your tongue!" She squeeks out though it only made all the woman laugh.

"Oh honey, we all see the way you look at him and talk to him. We would be fools not to notice a woman in love." One of them commented and the rest agreed.

"Just do you work." She mumbles shyly as they continoud. ".... That obvious?" The maid behind her nods with a smile. "Love huh...." She puts her hand on her chest before smiling softly. "I guess that does describe it...."

Lucien was panting as well, trying very hard to hold back. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. But thanks to all the build up, it wasn't going to be that long. Gently he moves the hair out of her face, wanting to look at those innocent eyes as she pleasured her. "Only because of you." He says before moaning loudly and digging his nails into the bedsheet. "D-Damn Valeriya. I'm gonna come soon." He warned her beforehand, not wanting to suprise her.
"Probably. He smells quite putrid." Joseph said as he pinched his nose. Takao had emptied his bowels, and the scent was beginning to burn at his nostrils. "Fayline, could you get some of your maid friends to help with this um...this mess?" He asked while picking up Takao, already knowing we he planned on doing. They were getting an eighth soldier to their group whether they liked it or not, but first, he was going to get cleaned up. He brought him into a room, putting him only the toilet, hating his life as he wiped Takao's soiled self before putting him on the bed, shaking his head. "Those tattoos will be leaving."

Yurichi walked through the memories, a frown clearly cemented onto his face as he walked through it all, seeing the way she laughed. The way she smiled. The way she acted shy. "He hurt her." Yurichi said simply, quickly trying to get to the next memory as fast as possible as his heart beat quickly, hoping he didn't do anything to her physically.

"M-Mm.." Valeriya let out as she tasted the pre-cum leaking out of him, finding it to be an odd and salty taste. She looked up at him, feeling odd as her stomach turned fuzzy and some wet fluids came from her nether regions. She moved her mouth up for a minute, panting while she stroked him. "I hope this doesn't taste bad.." She said with a near whine, then going back down, sucking a bit harder as she pressed him in through her little mouth, getting him to rub against the back of her throat as she shyly rubbed his balls.
Fayline nods as she went to get some maids to help to clean Takao. Though when she arrived at the room Takao was already in bed and cleaned. The others maids left before she walks over to Joseph. "Did you just...." She shakes her head a bit, quite suprised at this before looking over at Takao. "I hope he gets well soon. For both his own and Eadlyn's sake. I can't imagine what she's going through.... And at the same time I can." She says as she holds Joseph's hand.

Nireshka walked down into the grand hall where music was already playing and people from high status were already dancing and conversating with eachother. She did not see the one she was actually looking for though. But then she felt two hands covering her eyes. With a smile she turned around and she gasps a bit at how he looks. He was wearing a suit fit for a count to be sure. He just looked like he belonged there, not some dirty stable man's son. "You look...." It was even hard to find the words.

"Handsome?" He asks with a teasing wink. "And you, look as mesmerizing as ever." he says while taking her hand and kissing it, making her blush. "May I have this dance?" She didn't even have time to nod before he pulled her over to the dance floor. Like one they glided over the floor, looking as if they had practiced for years. But then suddenly he stopped. "Come with me." he says as he takes her hand and pulls her out of the room towards the gardens, catching some people's attention. "Look there won't ever be a good time or a right moment. Let's face it. I am a stable boy and you are a countess. It won't be easy but-" Suddenly he gets down on one knee. "- I am willing to risk it all if you can be mine. So would you do me the honour of marr-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as Nireshka falls to her knees and hugs him close to her. It made him laugh lightly as he holds her back. "I didn't even get to finish." He jokingly complains.

Nireshka pulls a bit away from the hug, tears running down her face but a bright smile was on her face. "I'll marry you. I will. I... I lov-" Now he didn't let her finish as he puts his lips against her, silencing her in a very good way. She closes her eyes as she returns the kiss.

The scenery changed, this time both of them were standing hand in hand in what looked like an office. Behind the desk on a large chair sat a man around his fourties, looking like he was thinking very hard. "You will become the Count of Ravelyn, you realize that boy?"

Jaron only seemed to stand straighter as he nods. "I am willing to become anything to be with your daughter. I am willing to work as hard as possible to learn and be able to guide these people like you do so repectifully."

"Ravelyn was a big kingdom in the past-" Renald began to explain while watching Jaron and the count talk back and forth. "- led by counts instead of a King. Count Vandelin held one of the biggest pieces of land, full of agriculture, his lands being vital to the surival of the people. Not everyone could easily get into a position like that. And Nireshka being the first heiress to it all she had a well calculating choice to made. Who to make count."

It was quiet between them before count Vandelin looks at his daughter. "Your thoughts?" he asked.
Nireshka was a bit put off as her father asked her that, not thinking he would want her opinion on this. "Well... Jaron is smart. I mean really smart and I.... He knows how to work hard so...." She glances over at him, not knowing how to convince her father. But then she just smiles a bit. "He is kind. Has his heart at the right place. Loves these lands as much as the people and I know he will do anything to make these lands thriving for the kids running around the streets.... And I love him. I simply just do."

The count was again quiet, thinking, before standing up. "I am expecting you in lessons every day at ten o'clock starting from tomorrow on. You both are dismissed."

Jaron and Nireshka looked at eachother in suprise. Did he just... They both laughed out of joy before hugging eachother close. Almost finding it hard to believe the count agreed.

Lucien shivered a bit as he heard her moan lightly. That sound she just made... He wanted to make her make more. Many more. He wanted to make her scream out. But for now, he couldn't yet. "You don't have to if-Ahhh~" He started off, not wanting her to find it disgusting or so and not wanting to force her though his words were cut short by his moan. The hand on the back of her head clenched a bit into her hair, not to hard though, as he loudly moans out her name and shoots his seeds down her throath.
"Yeah..well, Fayline. I apologize for making you know what it's like. Somewhat." Joseph said quietly before sighing. "Although you know I'd never get myself this bad." He said with holding onto Fayline's hand tightly, then narrowing his eyes. "Don't you dare tell a soul I wiped anyone's ass. It was for our daughter."

Yurichi sighed shaking his head while walking. "She was stupid. Young in love and dumb, mesmerized by the taboo of marrying a man of 'lower' stature." He said in a wise tone. "I learned from the earliest years of childhood that love? Love is something that will kill you if you're not careful." Yurichi asked as the scenery for a moment switched, showing an albino woman holding a toddler Yurichi's hand as they stood in front of a grave. 'Ronin Mizushima' it said on it, but that was it. They were too poor to have afforded much else for his fathers gravestone. "He died during the ghoul invasion. My father. He protected my mother from ghouls, getting torn apart in the process. However, it was all for naught. Not even a second later Joseph came in like a sweeping angel, killing them. We would have died without him that day." He said as he put his hands behind his back. "This was the last time I ever went to my fathers grave. It was because of him being foolish, I was sent into a life of torment." Yurichi said as the memory switched to Serika coming out of her room, money in her hand as a burly man came out, both of them clearly sweaty.

"How much for the kid?" The man asked, looking at Yurichi.

"Not for sale." Serika said as she stuffed the money in her bra.

"Huh. Shame." He said before grabbing Yurichi's hair, roughing him up a bit. "I'll get it, sooner or later."

"And so he did." Yurichi said as he put his hands together. The next memory was of the man holding him down, having broken into the house while he was drunk, stealing away Yurichi's innocence, smothering his face into a pillow. "But that's not important. The lesson learned from that was that if you have someone threaten you, you better damn well kill them before they can make good on that threat." He said as the memory faded off to where Nirri's left off.

Valeriya widened her eyes as the fluid was shot into her throat and mouth. She gripped onto his member hard, shivering a bit as she gulped his seeds, sucking it all out before she pulled away, some cum still in her mouth as she savored the taste for a minute before swallowing, looking down at his member. "It's so...pretty.." She referred to his member before she took off her shirt and bra, leaning in and licking some of the remaining seed from his slit onto her tongue as she looked at him with a blush before she put it across her face, feeling his heartbeat throb onto her face, asking for more. "D-Do...do you want me to do it some more?..." She asked while rubbing her G cup breasts a bit, looking down. "I-I really enjoyed i-it.."
Fayline smiles softly at the threat as she shakes her head. "Honey, I won't ever tell anyone a thing about that." She says before kissing his cheek. "And apology accepted."

"it wasn't just because of lower stature. She really did love him." Renald comments before his eyes widened a bit, the next scene he did not regonize before he realized it weren't Nirri's memories. It were Yurichi's. How he did it he had no clue but his stomach clecnhed at the sight of it. He wasn't sure how to respond to this. So he gently puts a hand on Yurichi's shoulder as he leads him away from his own past. The next scenery was the day of their wedding. Nireshka looked truly stunning in her white gown with golden accenturies. Though Renald knew Yurichi probably didn't want to see this so he quikly skipped over the ceremony and vows and the wedding celebration. Though he did stop at their wedding night. They were now back in Nireshka's room, or more like their room now. They were standing in the middle, his arms around her waist while hers were around his neck. "Finally married." She breaths out before kissing him again. "The party was a drag." She mumbles, making him chuckle and nod in agreement. So many people they did not actually know. "But now, I have you all for myself." Her hands ran down his chest and started to open up his jacket. "And I really am going to spoil you tonight, my count." She leaned in to kiss him again but he did something she did not expect. He leaned back, making her frown.

Gently Jaron takes her hand away from his jacket and kisses her fingers. "Not tonight. I know we are both exhausted. And I want out first time to be special, breathtaking, and I know how to make it like that. But not tonight. Could you wait for me a little bit longer?" He asks with the most gentle pleasing eyes as he places her hands against his chest.

Nireshka, completely smitten for this man, smiles as well and nods. "Always." She says before kissing his lips again and hugging him close. Though she felt a bit dissapointed, she couldn't help but agree she was tired. And she knew that he was a man of his word.

The scenery changed and it was late at night when their was a knock on her bedroom door, waking her up. She frowns as she sits upright, rubbing her eyes as she reaches over to shake Jaron awake, but oddly enough, he wasn't there. Strange. Another knock, this time more urgent. She quikly wraps her robe around her before heading to the door. Opening it she sees a guard standing there. "The count requested your presence in his office." He said before bowing and leaving. Now she was even more confused. Her father? At this hour of night? But then she glances back at the empty bed. It couldn't be that something was wrong right? Quikly she puts on her slippers before heading over towards the office, clearly stressed. What if her father had changed his mind? Not wanting Jaron to be count? They have been married for two months but that didn't mean a thing. She walked into the office after knocking and closes the door behind her. "Father, wh-" What she saw made her stop talking for a minute. Papers were scattered around the floor, the chairs were tripped over and it just looked like there had been a fight. Though her father was laying with his head on the desk, unmoving. "F-Father?" She asks a bit fearfull, hoping he was just drunk. But when she walked closer she saw the blood. Lots of it, covering the desk and the floor under it. Her hands started to shake as she takes another step forward.

"He didn't feel much. He was already dozing off from the poison when I slit his throath. Far kinder end than deserved. I did needed it to look like a struggle though or atleast a fight." The voice made Nireshka jump a bit in suprise as she quikly turns around. Standing casually next to the large painting of her family was Jaron. A golden bloodied knife in his hand. The kindness in his eyes gone, replaced by a coldness she had never seen before. He grinned, seeing her loss of words. "Now is the part you ask me why." He said before walking over to Nireshka who was frozen on the spot. "Simple. He was not a good count. You may be blind to it because of your fancy jewels and high dinners but your father was a terrible leader. Taking from the poor and giving to the rich. Bad harvests only do so much to keep the people alive. And they were dying. Out of hunger. Because of sickness. Because of poverty. And you rich people do nothing about it. So I simply decided I could do better. And here I am now." He caresses her cheek. "Like you have said before. I am smart. And now-" He runs her thumb over her bottom lip. "- I only need to get rid off you and then I won't hang for this."

"I won't tell...." Nireshka took a hold of his hand, thinking that was the reason why. She was completely blinded by her love for him. "I swear I won't tell anyone. I'll keep my mouth shut and be a good wife to you. I promised till death due us part and I mean that. I lo-" She gasped as she felt a sharp pain in her left side and when she looked down she saw her nightgown turning a bright red. Her knees buckled and she fell down onto her knees.

"You don't get it, do you?" He roughly grabbed her hair and forced her to look up at him. "I don't care. I don't need you. And I surely don't want you. Why else do you think we havn't consumated our wedding yet? As if I would ever give anything more to a high class whore like you." He trew her down to the ground again. "I've already spread rumors about the count maybe disowning his daughter for not obeying when he told her not to get married. A simple arguement-" He puts down some papers on the table, indeed it being fake papers to strip away her countess title. "-can sometimes end brutually. Everyone knows that. And there are more people on my side in this castle then on yours." He walks to the family portrait and opens it, revealing a secret passageway. "I'll see you at the gallows, my love." he says with a grin before leaving.

Nireshka stood up, her legs shaking, tears running down her cheeks as she pulls the knife out with a yelp of pain. It hurted. Her heart hurted more. Not even second later guards stormed in, forcing her back to the ground as they tied her up. She did not struggle. She couldn't. She could only cry as she stares at the family portrait.

In the next scenery there were alot of people gathered on the square, yelling things, as Nireshka, still in het bloody nightgown, was pulled up a stage. A guillotine waiting for her. Jaron was standing on the platform as well, and grinned slightly at her before facing the crowd. "Today, I am standing here, with pain in my heart, to announce the excecution of Nireshka Vandelin. Accused and found guilty of killing the count, her own father." The crowd got wilder as they forced her down on her knees and strapped her down, her neck on the chopping block. "It is a sad day. We have lost a good leader today, and we will strip the world of a traitor. But I promise you all, even though I am no better than the people standing below me, I will not fail this kingdom. I will rebuild it and make it shine even more than before. I will be justice. And I will bring justice to the people." He raised his hand. "Starting with this."

Throughout the whole ordeal Nireshka just stayed quiet, her eyes hollow as she simply accepts what was going to happen. She was just broken. Bertrayed. Hurt. She looks at the people. Her people. Cheering for her demise. A spark of anger fired up. And she screamed, just when Jarod brought his hand down, and the guillotine fell. The dull thud being muted by the crowds cheers.

Lucien was panting alot, a bit dazed from coming so hard after so long. Oh lords, she had been amazing. Though he quikly stood back at attention as she took of her shirt and bra, making his mouth almost water at the sight. She looked delicious. And he knew other parts of her would look even better. "Enough for me." Suddenly he pounched, pinning her down, his eyes filled with lust and desire. "Now I will make you feel just as good as how you made me feel." He leaned down, not wasting a second as he claims her breast with his mouth, sucking, licking and tugging like an expert as he used his other hand to give attention to her other breast.
Yurichi looked down, having shaken his head as he stood silently. "That's..enough." He said while holding his hand up, not wanting to see anymore of Nirri's past as he sat down, mulling over his thoughts for a moment. He rubbed his face, looking downward. "I...In a sick way, I understand the pain and anger that Jaron felt. Having been poor his whole life and being sick of others living the good life." He said with a sigh. "Not to say what happened to Nirri wasn't terrible. She didn't deserve to be punished for her father, that I don't agree with." He said while standing. "I understand a lot better now.." He said before the memories switched to several of him and Riza. "She's why I fear falling for another woman. And why I will kill her and Bertholdt." He said quietly, clenching his fist, then sighing. "But...the hardest part is, the dumb part of me doesn't fear Nirri or Nireshka or whatever her name is. It loves the shit out of that demon and it's like.." He sighed deeply, flicking his own nose a bit before sniffing. "It's complicated.."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Renald saw how much Yurichi was actually struggling with this part. Being a bit torn between understanding Jarod and his feeling for Nirri. "You don't understand completely yet. That she is hurted and wronged in the past is terrible. And I want her to be safe but this is not the reason why I want you to stay away from her. This is."

The scenery once again changed, to Jaron. But he looked quite older now as he walks through the halls of his manor. "This is 20 years later." Renald explains. "He has remarried with now an 17 year old daughter. He has taken over the entire Kingdom. But people love him. He is a sinfull man. But he was a good ruler to his people." He hated to admit that part but it was true. All the books praised this sinner. History not knowing what he has done to get into that position.

It was almost night when Jaron walks into his office, focused on the papers in his hand when he almost slips out over something wet. "What th-" His eyes widened and his book dropped. Everywhere was blood. Everywhere. And on his desk laid his wife, a gold knife in her body he did regonize.

"She did feel alot. I did not use poison as I made her tore herself up." She stepped out of the shadows, looking like she did in the present but not quite. She looked more, feral, beast like. Like a true demon. She walks closer to him. "Till death due us apart right? And you're not dead yet." She says with a wicked grin.

Jaron was breathing hard, his heart pounding as his mind became hazy. She was here. Nireshka. Different but the same. Standing right infront of him to punish him for his sins. "Then do it then.... Kill me. I'll die in peace knowing I made this country thrive. I made this country live! I do not regret a thing." He yelled at her, looking at her with fire and fight in his eyes.

Nireshka blinked twice before chuckling. And that chuckling turned into the laughter of a maniac. "Kill you? Oh honey, that would be far too kind." She walks to where the portrait once was, now a new one hanging there of Jarod's family, as she opens it, reavealing Jaron's daughter, all tied up. "Now-" She grabbed the girl and trew her down. "-let's have some fun."

Jaron now pulled out his sword and pointed it at Nireshka. "You leave me daughter alone! She is innocent!"

"I was innocent as well." She barked before grinning. "And I won't hurt her. You will." Purple mist swirled around Jaron before it went into his body. "Your hands are already coated in blood anyways." She says as she forces his body to walk towards his daughter, who she had already forced down on her knees.

Jaron's eyes widened in pure horror as his hands began to shake and his face paled. "N-No. No. STOP IT! STOP THIS NIRESHKA!" He stood infront of his daughter, his sword raised as tears streamed down his face. He was trying to fight it so hard.

"How did you do it again?" She raised her hand like Jaron once did at the guillotine. "I will bring justice to the people. Starting with this." She brought her hand down, the sword striked, and the thud was this time only muted by Jaron's screaming as he beheaded his own daughter. Nireshka was simply smiling as she watched the man she loved once break down. "I am going to tear anything down you have killed for. You'll watch. And then we'll see, who dies in peace."

The scenery changed to the town, burning, people screaming, running down the streets as blood was almost everywhere. And the people, they were killing eachother. Husband's were stabbing wives. Mother's were choking their children. Brothers were beating eachothers with rocks. It was a horrifc sight to see. And in the middle of it all, walking in the streets, was Nireshka, forcing Jaron to follow, as she humms a song and moves her hands almost like orchestrator, hearing the music in the screams and creating her own symphony. "Ain't it beautifull Jaron?" She asked with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "All the sounds? The music? The children's voices? All for you." She looked completely deranged, like a madman or a feral animal. It was nothing like the person she was now. "Come on! We've got ALOT of traveling to do!"

Renald tries not to look at his surroundings too much, things he has seen before and things he didn't want to see again were happening around him. He remembers being horrified the first time he saw this. "This goes on for 4 years in a row. Nireshka letting the people of Ravelyn murder and tear eachother down. All the while keeping Jaron alive to wtiness it all. After he died she lost her way even more. Though the killing wasn't as much she did not stop, learning how to play with people more, manipulating them. For centuries she played. Somethimes a little, sometimes alot. Till I hunted her down."

The scene changed to a more modern but abandoned town. A boy, around 19 years old walked the streets, his gauntlet already on as he proceeds carefully. This was Renald. When he heard a sound he stopped moving, pulling out his sword as he stands still. Then out of a building, pounced Nirri, her claws out and ready to just tear into him. He managed to side step, making her tumble over the floor before she regained her footing, staying low to the ground on her hands and feet as she growls, more animal now than anything else. Her eyes were far away. "Nireshka Vandelin." This almost seemed to anger her more, mist forming around her. "I'm here to claim you." He says as he holds up his gaunlet.

Nireshka laughs as she stands up straight, swaying a bit as she grins widely. "Come play boy." Her mist shot towards him, into his body, into his mind. And just like that she broke him. Or atleast. It would have happend by now. She looks confused. Why wasn't it working? "How.... HOW?!" She screamed out in pure rage as the buildings behind her were turned to crumbled as she charges forward, having to do this job with her claws for once. But Renald simply held out his hand, and grabbed her throat and forced her into his gaunlet. A blinding purple light appeared out of his gauntlet as the bond was being made, Nireshka screaming and trashing the entire time as she was sucked into the gaunlet. Renald fell down to his knees, panting hard and sweating at the effort of it all. That had been a true challenge.

The current Renald grimaces a bit at the memory. "It took me 10 years to train. Took me five years to quiet her down. 2 to let her regain some degree of humanity and one for her to trust me. And still, part of her, is still like the demon you just saw. I am reeling her in, keeping her on a tight leash. But it can easily snap. And then she will turn back into the thing she was. The thing she is hiding from even though sadly, it's still inside of her. I am keeping her sane. And any kinds of events or emotions that connect to to her past could make that leash snap.... I know you won't ever do it on purpose. But it could happen. So for her sake.... Keep your distance."
Yurichi watched the memory, his eyes blank as he felt nothing, making him look at his hands if he was dirtied himself with Nirri. "I understand her pain. Killing someone who did you wrong." Yurichi said as he tightly held his fist. "Anyone who'd get in the way would be collateral, and I guess she wanted to prove her point. People die everyday. I can't get upset about it." He said before rubbing his face, seeing Renald conquer Nirri, putting her into the gauntlet. He looked at him, listening before narrowing his eyes, shaking his head. "I can't do that. I understand what she is going through. She should have someone there for her. Believe me, distance isn't good." He said as another memory came in of Yurichi's.

"Momma?" Yurichi asked as he heard her come home from work, having got a legitimate job now.

Serika tiredly rubbed her face, sitting down and pouring herself a drink as Yurichi excitedly came to her, making her grimace before slapping him. "Shut up. Mother is tired." She said as she relaxed in the chair, closing her eyes.

Yurichi stood up with his nose bloodied from the slap, holding it as he teared up, crying. "B-But...you've been gone all day?..what if the bad men come back and you're not here?.." He asked quietly.

"Then it happens Yurichi. This house won't be here without me working. So go to your room." Serika said while sipping her liquor.

"B-But..my coloring books are full.." He said quietly with a pat.

"GO!" She yelled out, snapping as she threw her glass near his head, causing him to run away, terrified of her. She sighed, reaching over and drinking her liqour straight out of the bottle, swigging it.

"Everynight was like this." Yurichi said as the memory faded away. "Mother worked hard, but she was a cold and pained woman from losing my dad and sister. She didn't have any time for me. I wouldn't bathe for weeks at a time. I had to learn to cook my own meals, which tended to be the cheapest things you could find. Often, she'd lock me in my room though after a while, not letting me out except when to eat. It was to make her think. I never blamed her for it. My mom kept me alive, and I suppose that's all I could have ever asked for." He said as the realm seemed to dissipate and they were back in the room. Yurichi looked at Nirri, the way he looked at her not changed in the least bit since before he went in there. "See? Literally the same Nirri." He sighed out. "Have some faith in me."
Renald was slightly suprised in a positive way as Yurichi just seemed to take it all so well. He remembered his first experience seeing these things weren't as pleasant. Though he guessed Yurichi, in some way, understood Nirri's part more than he did in the beginning. He looks at the new memory, knowing now for sure he understood Nirri better. Having had a troubled life has hardened him. Made him stronger to things like this.

Nirri was sitting curled up on the chair, her knees to her chest with her arms around her legs. She had a pained and ashamed look on her face, afraid of his reaction she she hadn't heard his responses to Renald since she had been reliving her own memories. Having to face her inner demons again was rough. She hated herself. Hated that she had been so weak and guillable. Hated it when she killed all those people in her deranged state. There wasn't a single part of her past the was happy with or not ashamed off. There was no way Yurichi would understand all that. No way. But then her eyes widened at his words as she looks at him. No fear. No anger. No disgust. Just.... Tears formed in her eyes as she hides her faces against her legs, her shoulders shaking from the sobs.

Renald was quiet for a short while before saying. "Very well then. Now that you have seen and know the concequences, and seeing that you are still determined on your decision, you can keep on seeing her. Do whatever you want. But please, don't ignore my words or what you have seen. Be carefull." He walks over and puts a hand on Nirri's hand protectively and lovingly. "Please be carefull with her." He says quietly before leaving his office, leaving the two of them alone.
"I will Renald. Thanks. Sorry for cursing you out earlier." Yurichi said to him before looking at Nirri, frowning as she cried. He waited till Renald walked out before walking over to Nirri, walking over to her, rubbing her back a bit. "Come on, I'm still here aren't I? After seeing everything. Don't gotta cry Nirri." He said as he reached over, sliding into the chair next to her easily due to his skinniness, wrapping his arms around her and rocking them as he tried to comfort her. He cautiously leaned over, kissing her forehead. "You're still the same Nirri I know and lov-" He gurgled really quickly, trying to hold that back. "-Just with a bit more backstory. That's all. I'm not gonna judge you for it. The past is what it is, the past." He said while rubbing her side a bit with his arm wrapped around her. He then pulled out the handkerchief, handing it to her for when she needed it which he knew she did. She was quite the messy crier.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nirri automatically leaned against him as he sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her. His words were comforting her alot and the feeling of him next to her just made her feel calmer. It made her realize that what he said was true, he wasn't going to leave. He was still there. Holding her. After seeing everything she hated and feared so much. She gladly accept the handkerchief, wiping her eyes a bit as she tried to stop the tears from falling down before wiping her nose a bit. Atleast she wasn't sobbing anymore. She then looks up at him, a hand on his cheek. "You're really not leaving...." She breaths out before suddenly she shakes her head and laughs for a short while before smiling at him, a bright smile just like the one from her very first memory, when she had been in the happiest moments of her life. "You are out of your mind." She says before leaning up and kissing him much more deep and passionately compared to their previous kiss.
"I'm really not. You could have killed a village and I wouldn't have-Oh well. See, I don't care?" Yurichi said with a smile, patting her back twice before seeing her smile, making his heart throb a bit, knowing this was an actual smile. "Am I? No. I'm just right in it." He said before they kissed. As they kissed, he leaned into it, raising his hand and placing it on her cheek. "Your in my castle now, princess."

Akiro sat in Takao's chair, having Sora and Naomi in front of him since Akira was put. He lit his cigar, inhaling it deeply while looking at the two. "Speak your piece."

"Riza. We need to go now. Takao is dead. Now. Get out. Akiro's men are in the hall, looking to kill loyalists." Bertholdt said as he ran in, slamming the door and locking it.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" One of his men angrily said, pounding on it before shooting twice into the door.

"RIZA GET MY SWORD!" Bertholdt yelled in a stressed tone, pulling his AK-47 from behind the couch, cocking it before firing it into the door.
Nirri laughs lightly at his words as she shakes her head. She runs her hand over his chest. "I am not a princess." She says as she grins. Though she did not mind the sound of that. "So what now? I am your, you are mine? Is it official or do you still wanna ask me properly?"

Sora was a bit annoyed at the man infront of him. What. He kills one person and now he was acting like a king? He was merely a pawn for his queen. That was all he was. But ofcourse, not a wise move to go telling him that yet. He bows a bit. "First off, I am truly impressed by your quik work of the situation. You did in no time what others couldn't do it they planned it for months. Secondly, now getting to the real point, we would like you, and your Yakuza, to be part of our rebellion to trow those Cantenseel's bastards off of their throne. or atleast, that's where we are starting. It'll be a revolution. And you could be one of the people leading it into the history books."

Riza grumbles as she opens her eyes and sits upright. But then her eyes widen. Wait, what did he say? She yelps as she hears the gunshots, getting into action. Quikly she grabs Berthold's sword before getting her own spear. "Here!" She yells as she trows the sword in his direction before getting out her handgun as well, aiming it at the door.
"Countess, right. Still just as cool." Yurichi said with a grin before turning red, then awkwardly coughing, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "R-Right.." He said before breathing in a bit, fiddling a bit with his hands. "So like..I'm pretty awkward but do you wanna like...uh...d..date?" He asked with a bit of a stutter.

"The real question is, do I get to be a king?" Akiro said as he leaned back. "I don't care for history, that's not not my concern. I only care if I get the glory." He said before pulling his cigar out. "King Akiro. That sounds nice."

"STAY BEHIND!" Bertholdt ordered, opening the door after catching his sword, holding the AK in one hand and the sword in another. He fired, surprising the yakuza as he shot his way through the building, only stopping when he got shot in the leg before he gripped his sword, tightly, gritting his teeth and letting off an electrical blast, blowing out every window, knocking the lights out and burning the walls around him. He looked at Riza, making sure she was keeping up.
Nirri thought it was kinda cute when his whole face turned red like that. She would have been blushing as well if there hadn't been a hundred things popping up in her mind to tease him with. She pretends to think for a second before serieusly saying. "No." She stands up and skips a bit away, her hands behind her back. "I am a lady of high status." She looks back at him with a teasing grin. "You've got to do better than that."

"Ofcourse, if you help us conquer the world as we are planning, than a piece of it will be yours to have." Sora said, lying ofcourse. As if they were going to let this kid get a piece of their world. The only piece he was getting was a grave in a nice path of soil.

Riza followed him, aiming and shooting at the people who were attacking them, every shot being spot on. But while shooting she began to realize something. She regonized their clothes. Some faces she also did regonize. These were Yakuza members. Her stomach turns as Bertholdt's previous words, who had been drowned out because of the suddeness of it all, came back. Takao had died. Someone had killed him. Her hand was shaking, but that did not stop her shooting as she was fighting for both her and his life.
"Uh, what?" Yurichi said as he went from embarrassment to anger, thinking he having another Riza incident before he unclenched his fist, smiling as he realized she was playing. He sighed deeply, giving her a look that said 'Really?' before he rubbed his face. "Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" He asked with clenched teeth, trying not to die on embarrassment.

"Sounds nice and good." Akiro said while ashing his cigar, looking down before looking up. "Who's your queen? I want to meet this woman. That's my condition for my alliance."

"Don't think about it. Makes it harder." Bertholdt said before they finally reached the outside. He broke into a car, hot wiring the car before opening the door for Riza. "Buckle up. This is about to get crazy." He said as he noticed some yakuza shuffling outside.
Nirri, noticing his embarrassment, decided to take it another step further. She puts her hand near her ear. "Hmmm what was that? I though I heard you say something but you weren't being that clear." She puts her hands on her hips as she fakes a sigh. "And you weren't even that enthousiastic. Come on, I'll give you one more try. REALLY ask me." She knew she probably shouldn't tease him like this. But it was too much fun and too good of an oppertunity to pass on.

Sora puts his hand on his heart. "My Queen is Akira, my wife. Though I guess te true person you should meet is Louisa Stadner, the one who leads us now-" Temporarily. "- and leaded us through the bank robbery we did a few weeks ago. She is the one to meet. And it will be arranged."

Riza quikly gets in the car, breathing a bit harder, before buckling up. "Don't think about it? I know those people!" She yells a bit, feeling just overwhelmed by it all and bluntly said, she was panicking a bit. "I shot my family!" Saying it out loud made it all too real and painfull. Was she betraying them?
Yurichi groaned loudly, rubbing his face before deeply sighing as he looked down, then at her. "No." He said while crossing his arms. "No more games. Will you be my girlfriend, for the THIRD time?" Yurichi asked with an annoyed tone.

"I will meet both before you get my support. Come back without either and I will have you all shot." Akiro said simply with a hand flick. "Leave, now. We have nothing else to discuss."

"Would your family try to kill you?" Bertholdt asked while speeding out, running over two yakuza on the way out. "They're not your family anymore." He said in a stressed tone. "There is no room for semantics! Shoot them!" He yelled as two cars started chasing them. It's life or death!"
Now she noticed she was really making him annoyed. Enough games indeed. For now. She walks up to him and sits down on his lap, one leg on either side of him, facing him, with her knees on the chair so she was straddeling him. She puts her hands on his cheeks as she looks at him in a way she has never looked at him before. She was looking at him with tender soft eyes. "I will." She says before leaning in and softly kissing him. When she pulls away she grins lightly. "You still didn't sound that happy."

Sora bows. "As you wish. I will see you as soon as possible." He said before leaving. That brat. This kid was going to learn rather soon that he was just a rat to them. A rat they were going to use and abuse for as long as they needed too.

Riza knew he was right. She knew so. But still, every shot that she took pained her. He may not understand but one they really were her family and now she was putting a bullet through their brain. She would've rather put one through her own instead of this. She opens the window and aims at the driver of the first car. With a precise shot she killed the man, hitting him straight into his head and making the car crash against a tree next to the road.
Yurichi grinned as she sat on his lap, sliding his hands over and putting them on her waist before sheepishly smiling at the look she was giving, then leaning in and kissing her back. "N..No. I'm very happy." He said before giving her another kiss, pulling her against his chest as he seemed to get brave and use his tongue

Bertholdt slammed another car into a building, having finally got them off their ass. He continued driving, parking near the coast and near the bunker, breathing a bit before throwing his weapon down, hugging Riza tightly as he scrunched up his face in a pained manner.
Nirri blushes softly as she feels his hands on her hips and smiles brightly at his words. He didn't actually have to say so. She could feel it even if she was teasing him. Her blushed deepend as he pulled her closer and even dared to use his tongue with her. She really liked it. Closing her eyes, she tangles her hands in his hair as she rubs her tongue back against his. God, this feeling was great.

Riza slowly hugs him back, not caring how tight he was hugging her or that it was a little bit harder to breath. She needed it to keep her mind clear. Without the shootings and cars chasing them, everything slowly sank in. "T-Takao is...." Tears form in her eyes as she hides her face against his shoulder. This is what he had send her away for. To die alone. He had been all alone when he was killed. She had left him alone.
Yurichi slid his hand on her lower back daringly, finding this to be awesome. He let out a small moan, looking into her eyes with his, finding her eyes to be the most beautiful things he had ever stared into. "You didn't make it easy to get here." He mumbled out while kissing her. "But I'm glad because this feels so much better." He said while licking his tongue against her, enjoying the taste.

"Takao saved us." Bertholdt said while rubbing the back of head, not knowing what quite to feel. "If he hadn't sent us away Riza, what would have happened?" He asked while keeping her close. "If they could hurt him, they could hurt you Riza. Takao did it to save you Riza. Doesn't it make sense now?"
Nirri moans softly as well, a feelable shiver going up her spine as she felt his hand move. She pulls away slightly. "I never planned on letting you get this far. Hell, in the beginning I didn't even wanted to have anything to do with your scrawny ass." She teases with a grin but rubs her nose against his to let him know she was only joking. "But I'm glad as well that you kept annoying me till you got to this point..... Who would've thought." She says softly before connecting her lips back against his, not wanting to leave them alone for too long.

Riza lets out a shaky sigh as she nods slightly. She knows all of that. She really does. But it didn't make the situation any better. "It does. But I hate it. I would've stand besides him. Through it all. I really would have. He just.... Died alone now. And that hurts. He died while also protecting me and I did nothing to protect him." She says, feeling hatred towards herself boil up.
"I would have died getting to this point. I wasn't gonna give up on your short ass " Yurichi said as they rubbed noses. He ran his hand up her back into her hair, kissing her again, throughly enjoying it.

Bertholdt narrowed his eyes, clearly upset. "Don't say that. Takao wouldn't wish you to die with him. When someone dies, you can mourn, but you have to live on. Every day I live, every breath I take, is a living testament to how I live not just for myself but for those that I love who are nice gone. You have done nothing wrong, love. Takao doesn't blame you."
"Don't call my ass short." She mumbles in slight protest against his lips before pulling away and standing up. "We could do this all day but we should head back to the rest. Renald will whoop your ass if he thinks we are doing dirty things in his office." Nirri says with a large grin.

Riza wipes some tears away from her cheeks. Again she saw the truth in his words. It did not lessen the guilt nor pain. "I know..... I'll try." She says softly as a shaky breath escapes her lips. She was going to feel this bad and guilty for a long time. She then looks around, frowning a bit as she did not regonize her surroundings at all. "Where are we?" She asks, a bit confused.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Well if we're meaning your actual ass, its a nice plump demon butt." Yurichi said playfully before pouting. "The rest? Why can't we just head to my room or something?" He asked while stretching, stuffing his handkerchief back into his pocket before he wrapped his arms around her, givings her a kiss. "Let's go."

Bertholdt looked down, opening his door and letting some air into the car. "It's...the only place I can call home." Bertholdt said as he saw Louisa walking the streets, heading to the bunker with Raiden to discuss things. "The only place we have left to go. It is with them. Without them..I cannot complete my mission." Bertholdt said quietly, a bit of a distant look in his eye as he closed them, seemed to remember something.

~~~~~

"What do you mean that the Romanov's have not payed tribute?" Louisa asked, holding Bertholdt on her lap, rubbing his head as she looked on a map of the world.

"Seth has been rather moody lately and has demanded more land from the eastern bloc." Raiden said while looking at the map, his long hair drooping out of place a bit.

"Well that won't do. I put that fool into power, I can take him out with the snap of my fingers. Is he not aware?" Louisa asked, holding Seth's chess piece on the board.

"Oh, he is. He doesn't mind it in the least bit. He proved that when he sent our messengers head back." Raiden said in an annoyed tone.

"Well we need those crops. A long winter is coming and we cannot afford to have a food shortage. If the Romanov's don't produce, we will need to push the South American's harder to produce food. That, or we must colonize and clean the North American land faster." Louisa said while knocking over Seth's chess piece.

"The radiation is far too advanced." Raiden commented out. "We will push the slaves harder. I will show them that the king of the nords and the queen of the seven continents will not take such laziness." Raiden said while cracking his knuckles. "May I?" He asked, motioning towards Bertholdt.

"Raiden, as if you have to ask. He's our son." Louisa said with a small smile, handing Bertholdt to Raiden. Bertholdt looked at his father, smiling a bit as he reached up, tugging on his hair.

"Daddy!" Bertholdt said while tugging on his hair, causing Raiden to laugh a bit. "Any stories of war you have to tell me?" He asked with a smile.

"Mmm. Soon, son. I should bring you on one of my conquests someday. Show you how to beat obedience into kingdoms that don't bend the knee." Raiden said as he sat down, holding his son on his lap.

"Can you show me Cantenseel?" Bertholdt asked excitedly. "I heard they have buildings that touched the sky!"

"Had, son. Cantenseel was sunk into the ocean. Too much trouble came from the land." Raiden said as he looked over at Louisa. "What are you putting into his head?" Raiden asked with a small smile.

"Mmm, just old stories hun." Louisa said as she reached over, sipping her tea. "Plus I know you get annoyed by that."

"Well I sunk it into the ocean. I would like some recognition every now and then." Raiden said before coughing. "Hannah! Come watch your brother!"

Hannah came out from her room, holding her horse doll, nodding her head, making her messy silvery blonde hair fall over her face a bit. "Yes papa!" She said before walking over to Raiden. He may not have been her real father, but he was the man that raised her.

"Isn't she adorable?" Louisa asked with a smile, waving her hand for Hannah to come over, kissing her forehead.

"Like her mother. Beautiful." Raiden said while setting Bertholdt down, letting him run to Hannah before he hugged her leg.

"Can I play with the horsey?" Bertholdt asked, making Hannah pout.

"No! It's my doll." Hannah said with a huff. "Mommy?"

"Oh you two. Work this out. Pretend to be king and queen." Louisa said before rubbing both of their heads, giving cheek kisses to both. "Run along now." She said as the two left her chamber, shutting the large doors behind them.

"Is Annelise here?" Raiden asked, having not seen her.

"She's in vacation in Italy. Her and that Fillian fellow you beat long ago have been having quite a...should I say...kick off?" Louisa said with a smile.

"Hah. That was a while ago. Twenty years almost yeah?" Raiden said with a chuckle, then shaking his head. "Glad to see Fillian got over it."

"From the sounds of it, he's not." Louisa said while sipping her tea before getting up. "No matter though.." She said while walking over to Raiden, straddeling him a bit before grabbing his hands, giving him a kiss, having his beard hairs tickle against her cheeks. "Nobody is allowed to hurt my king." She mumbled out.

"As nobody is with my queen." Raiden commented before suddenly picking her up, laying Louisa on the table.

Bertholdt stared through the door lock before Hannah smacked the back of his head, causing him quickly to turn around out of surprise and quickly run off to play dolls with her.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Riza stares at the bunker. Their only place to go now. His home. She regonized Louisa and Raiden immediatly. It almost impossible not to regonize their appearances. She glances at Berthold. His family. The family he was fighting so desperately for.... She had lost her home. Lost her father. Lost her whole family. She couldn't fight for her family anymore. But she could fight for the last person she had left. Fight for his family. Gently she takes a hold of his hand. "Let's get going then..." She says quietly before they headed towards the bunker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days and three nights have passed. It has been three days ago when Akiro took over the Yakuza by force, killing their former leader and all his allies, to his knowing. It has been two days since Joseph decided that an eight member was going to be assigned to their elite team. A warrior which all the counselors agreed on they needed, even if his past wasn't a very good one. It suprised the other elite's, some more than others, that Takao Sesshoumaru would be joining them, getting send to France earlier because of circumstances. And it had only been last night that the head of the Lancaster's had been found dead in his study. Heart failure the autopsy had concluded. Murder in truth for only a few to know.

In the papers, on the news, everywhere it could be read that morning that Adolf Lancaster had left this earth because of natural circumstances. Alot of headlines had the question 'Who was going to lead the Lancaster industries now?'. Duce grins as he sits in his office chair, sitting a cup of coffee as the face of Adolf stares back at him from the paper. His granddaughter had made quik work of this. Just like he had expected her too. "That teaches you not to look down on the Stadner's." He says to himself as he trows the newspaper into the fire place, watching it burn with delight.

A different leader was sitting in his office as well, staring at the shard taken from Takao's body which had had put in a glass pot and put on his desk. Just to remind him to find and kill every foul ghoul left on this planet. The names Hei had given him wouldn't be forgotten. He had made a promise to himself to smoke them out like cockroaches and step on them till they finally die. "I will find you..." Rex mumbles as he did not take his eyes off of the shard. A knock on the door pulled him out of his staring. He clears his throat. "Come in."

Renald walks in, some papers in hand as well as a cup of coffee. "I've got some reports from the counselors, news on Takao's condition and information from the scouts I have send out on your command. But first-" He puts the cup of coffee infront of Rex with a small grin.

Rex smiles gratefully at Renald before taking the cup and blowing some steam off. "You're a life saver." He says before taking a sip.

"I know." Renald says as he puts the reports on the table as well. "Those aren't that important. Budget stuff. Still important I know but for now not the most shocking news. I've read through them." Rex picked them up and shuffled a bit through them. "Takao's condition is stable now. Still not very good but stable. He'll live through it though there was nothing to do about his eye but that was to be expected. Joseph will send him off to France today, accompanied by a doctor just in case. He'll recieve a processor once in France that'll speed up the healing proces and I heard Joseph mumbling something about... Tattoo removal." He says while shaking his head a bit, finding it a tad bit ridiculous that the vamp was so focused on that instead of other things. "Now about the scouts." This caught Rex's attention immediatly and he looks up from the papers. "We havn't found any of the three people you have given me the names off. But, we can assume that a ghoul leading the Yakuza now and if we find him, then we might find the other three."

Rex rubs his forhead a bit, this subject always tensing him up. "Then let's smoke them out. Find me the ghoul that attacked Takao. Infiltrate the Yakuza. I want all the information I can get."He would find them, one way or the other. Renald nods and turns to leave but Rex speaks again. "How are the kids? Ready to go?"

"I think most of them are ready. Some are really eager to go. Though how can one be ready to be trained into a super soldier." He answers with a small shrug. Before leaving the room, leaving Rex alone with his thoughts and coffee.

Softly and carefully Eadlyn slides the razorblade over Takao's face, removing the beard that had beginning to grow in the last three days. He might not have woken up or shown signs that he might wake up soon, she couldn't let his always crisp and clean face get so untended to. He wouldn't ever let a beard grow so she wasn't going to let that grow now. Though she felt a bit hesistant handling the blade when she felt a hand on hers.

"Angle it a bit more like this." Fayline said sweetly, helping her daughter take care of her man.

Eadlyn smiles softly as they together removed the beard and she gentle wipes the remaining cream off of his face. "Thank you.... It must look ridiculous that I am worrying about his beard when he is in a coma but... He's leaving soon and I just couldn't let him go looking like that. He's very proud of his looks." She mumbles a bit as she takes a hold of Takao's hand. It felt cold and lifeless.

Fayline stands behind her daughter and rubs her shoulder's to comfort her. "It isn't ridiculous. It's normal. I would've done the same." She kisses her cheek. "He won't be alone. The doctor will take good care off him. You'll be back by his side before you know it. The moment you get in France, he'll be standing there for you, waiting." She says as she wipes a tear off of her daughter's cheek.

Nirri walks into Yurichi's room without knocking, being this comfortable with him now that she just walks in. Though she knew knocking wasn't nescecary when you had a plate of breakfast with you. She had been extra caring for him the past few days after they had found out about Takao and the Yakuza. Even though Yurichi wasn't a Yakuza member anymore, she knew it must have done something to him. When she sees him still laying in bed she puts the plates on the table before sighing. "It is almost midday." She says before laying down next to him. "Ain't it time for you to get your lazy ass out of the bed, sleeping beauty?"

Dequan's heart was pounding a bit in his troath as he walks up the long driveway of the Stadner's mansion. He hadn't called for his arrival but it had been just an impulse that brought him there. They were leaving soon and he still needed to talk to Remi face to face. So after finally gathering some curious, and with a kick under his butt from both Fillian and Virgil, he was now there, at her house, knocking on her door.

Riza was sitting in a chair, absentmindedly tapping her knife on the table. It had been three days since Louisa allowed them to stay in the bunker. She had regonized them from the robbery so she had been generous enough to accept them. Especially when Berhtold told them they wanted to join her forces. But it also had been three days ago when she had lost her family, her life, her home and decided to fight and live for another. She was determinded to fight for him though her heart still ached from the loss.

Sora walks into the Yakuza den, his queen on his right side and their iron blonde leader with her guard giant on his left. They were going to meet Akiro, just as arranged. He had not liked their first encounter at all. That man already seeing himself as King. Well, he was sure he was going to enjoy this meeting way more, knowing these Queens right here will shut him up and bury him in the ground where he belonged. Still he bowed with a smile at the Yakuza boss. "Leader Akiro, these are the woman I have been talking about. Louisa Stadner and my wife, Akira Cruz."
Raiden rubbed his face, looking at Akiro as if he was a cockroach. A traitor once, a traitor always. Akiro was the man who'd use any situation to his advantage. No loyalty.

"Ah, so beautiful you two." Akiro said while placing his hands together, then standing up. Akiro was wearing a white suit with a black scarf around his neck. "So, where do we get started?"

"Kidnap one of Kimi Romanov's daughters. Torture her and make sure to film every moment." Louisa said with a grin, having a particular hatred for that family.

"That's it? Hell, I'll kidnap the councilor too." Akiro laughed out.

"Not yet, we have other plans for that, darling." Akira said as she raised up her hand. "We need to modify those ghoul parts of you a bit. Make sure you stay nice and strong. Sora, dear? You have the medicine?"

Bertholdt smiled, seeming to be in a bit of a happier mood since he was around his mother. He went into Yumi's room for a minute, looking at her and closing his eyes, remembering the future before he shook his head. "I apologize. You remind me of someone I once knew." He said quietly, his voice a bit familiar.

Remi opened the door tiredly, her hair messy and her pajamas wrinkly. When she saw Dequan, she screeched, making the lightbulb in the porch light pop. Ever since her powers had awakened, that happened a lot. "D-Dequan! I....it's been a while." She said with a smile, standing up and facing him. When facing him, it revealed her hair was turning whiteish silver.

"I'm tired though." Yurichi grumbled out, waking up groggily and sore from his work outs. Still, his muscles were growing and he wasn't as scrawny anymore. He rubbed his eyes, seeing food and grinning. "I was wondering why my bed seemed cold." He laughed out, looking at the food before giving Nirri a kiss. "Did..you get a chance to see Takao?" He asked quietly, having yet to face him.
Sora's eyebrow twitches a bit in annoyance as Akiro looked at his wife like that. Yes she is beautifull, no need to be eyeing her like that. He was very protective of her. "Ofcourse I have darling." He says as he kisses her cheek before opening the suitcase he had brought with him, revealing another syringe, this one a bit bigger then the previous one. "Should I or can you do it yourself?" he asked Akiro as he takes the syringe out of the suitcase.

Yumi looks up from the book she was reading, that being the only way to pass her time in that damn bunker. God she wanted to go out again, do something. This waiting was killing her. It left her with too much time to think and she did not like her thoughts and the faces she sees. "Oh, that's okay. Berthold is it, right?" She says with a smile, this guy and that other girl actually being two people she might get along with.

Dequan's raises one eyebrow as the porch light pops but his attention was quikly being pulled back towards his girlfriend standing their. In her pyjamas. That made him blush a tad. "Too long." he says before gently pulling her into his embrace before he noticed the change in her hair colour. "It's not been THAT long, right?" He asks as he twirls a bit of her white hair around his finger.

Nirri blushes a bit as he kisses her before softly giving him a peck back. She was more and more geting used to these affectionate touches and kisses, though they havn't done much more than kissing yet. Which was fine. She liked kissing him more than enough. "I actually have. This morning." She says before grabbing a vine of grapes off of the plate and holding it above him, just like they would do in old Greece culture. "Honestly, he looks very beaten up and he hasn't woken up yet. I only got a glance since Eadlyn was there and I didn't want to disturb her."
Akiro took the needle, injecting it straight into his eye without hesitation. He grinned as his suit teared at the seams and his muscles buldged strongly. "That always feels great."

"Not much too squeemish..are you?" Louisa said quietly, shivering at the needle. "So, bend the knee. Pledge to serve your queen."

"Alright. Promise me I'll be a king though." Akiro said with a grin.

"I promise to make you a mighty kind, in recognition of your support." Louisa said with a convincing tone in her voice.

"Then it's settled." Akiro said before bending his knee to Louisa. "Queen."

"Yes.. Bertholdt." Bertholdt said quietly, reminding himself who he was. "Funny..the woman who I knew, like you. She loves books and tea. Books about Japan, mostly. She always longed to know her culture, or something of the sort." He said before sitting in a chair, comforted by being around someone familiar. "She was a bit of a wallflower though, only ever really talked to her husband or daughter."

Remi hugged Dequan happily, squinting up her eyes a bit before awkwardly laughing. "I have...well. I'm experimenting with uh..hair dye. Yeah. Tried to go blonde. Ended up going silver." Remi laughed out before giving Dequan a kiss. "How's it been?... training?"

"I should see him sometime. When she's gone." Yurichi said before grinning at the grapes, leaning upward and sucking half off, leaving the other half for her. He got the blankets off, rubbing his face tiredly as he yawned. "It's so nice waking up to your pretty face every morning." He said before giving another light oeck, seeming unable to help himself.
Sora folds his arms as he grins a bit. Atleast this guy wasn't a whimp. Not that he had been expecting that. This man wasn't so smart though. 'Promise me I'll be King.' Ofcourse they could promise him that. The promise did not say for how long though. Aaah, he loved finding holes in agreements. "Settles indeed. Don't forget your first job. Kimi's daughters. I am sure it will be no trouble for you."

Yumi closes the book before laying it on the table, kinda wanting to talk to this guy. Atleast this guy was sane. Not like Seth. "Sounds like me and that woman could get along very well. I also like Japanese books. What's her name?" She asks.

Dequan's pale face turns a bit red as she kisses him. He still needed to get used to that. He even still needed to get used to the fact that she really is his girlfriend. "Your hair looks good." He compliments her before returning her kiss. "Not that bad yet. Real training won't start till we're in France. We'll be leaving soon.... This could be the last time you see me for awhile." He admits reluctantly.

"You should. He'll be transported to France rather soon. Before we leave. Perhaps even today. Eadlyn mostly leaves an hour before dinner time so she can freshen up and then go eat dinner with us. Then you have time to see him." Nirri says while munching om some grapes in the meanwhile. She blushes a bit at his compliment, laying the now empty grapevine back on the plate. "You are not that bad waking up next to either." She says with a small smile.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I will, I will. Easily." Akiro said before pulling out a cigar, lighting it up as he poured a drink. "Any of you four want a drink?" He asked before inhaling his cigar deeply. "I promise, it's only the best whiskey one can get." He said as he took the shot after pulling out his cigar.

"My lady doesn't drunk such filth." Raiden said adamantly. "Keep your filthy away." He said protectively as he burnt out the tip of the cigar with his thumb, not wanting her to inhale the second hand smoke.

"She was my uncle's wife. Her name was Roze." Bertholdt said while scratching his face a bit. "I was somewhat close with her. Her and my uncle raised me after my mom died, but after his death, we had a very large falling out and I'm afraid she probably died as well." He said with a small frown. "I'm Bertholdt, by the way. Bertholdt Schultz."

"Eh... I miss my brown." Remi whined out a bit, then frowning, biting her lip and looking down quietly before looking up at him, putting her hand on his chest. "You better write. Tell me how Virgil is doing, send me pictures. Every week Dequan, and don't you type. I want it hand written." Remi said demandingly before giving him another peck, her cheeks flushed themselves.

"You always have been such a good observer." Yurichi said before reaching over to his bedside table, sipping his water, closing his eyes a bit before smiling a bit. "You're the cute one I think though." Yurichi said before, pulling her down playfully onto the bed. Across his chest, there was bullet and knife scars while his back and arms had the tattoos.