র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Dequan chuckles a bit as he shakes his head a bit. "I am sure you are not that bad. And if you dare to stay in bed I'll just tickle you out." He says jokingly but his own comment made him blush as well. It was still sk new for him, this teasing and closeness.

Nirri rubs her nose a bit as he kissed it. A bit ticklish. Though then she blushed fiercely at his comment. "I hope not." She mumbles, really hoping no one had heard. It was something private and she want to keel it that way.
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Mmm, Dequan. I like you, but I'll bite your hand if you tickle me." Remi said as she went under the covers, having her thick blanket between her and Dequan. "Can't get me now, darling."

"Can..demons get married?" Yurichi asked out of curiosity, running his hands through her hair with his goofy smile that was stuck on his face. "Don't show anyone that. I want it to myself. Except my mom. When you meet her, show her that."
Dequan chuckles a bit, finding her threath incredibly cute. And she became even cuter as she took cover under the blankets. "That is very true. Though I still can do this." He says as he suddenly uses the blankets to pack her in very tightly so it was hard for her to move, before laying down next to her and pulling her close. "Now you're a Remi-roll." He says with a goofy smile. "And you cant escape."

Nirri blushes fiercely at his question. W-Why would he want to know that. "Demons can I guess if i look at Cecilia and Belial though I am not really a demon. Just a demonic spirit. So i don't know. I guess most of us dont really think about marrying." They were thinking more of revenge, killing, murdering, all that lovely stuff. "And show your mom what?"
Remi squealed and giggled as she found herself trapped in her blankets, looking at Dequan with a goofy little smile. "A Remi-roll?" She asked before laughing a bit, shaking her head at him. "It's so tight in this roll. I'll pop like a balloon." She whined out.

"Your human form. My mom would love you." Yurichi said with a grin, then sighing. "Actually... she'd probably hate it. If you remind her of me at all, she'll get angry." He said with a pout. "She really dislikes me."
Dequan lays his forhead against hers, looking into her eyes with a soft smile. He really loved her smile and her laugh. He wasn't the funniest guy in the world but he would make sure to give her something to laugh each day they are together. "You want out? Would be sad if you really popped." He says with a chuckle.

Nirri simply shrugs, not caring at all about his mother. "Your mother won't see me like this. No one will. Not even Renald had ever seen me like this. Only you. This is your privelige." She says as she twirls his hair a bit with a soft smile. "And I don't care if she loves me or hate me. I don't care about her either. And i don't like her. She's is blind if she can't see what an amazing guy you actually are."
"Me too. Plus it kinda sounds like it'd hurt." Remi commented out as she figured out how to wiggle out, moving around and shaking much like a caterpillar would until she was out from the roll. "No popping here." She giggled out a bit, kicking away the blanket roll before tackling Dequan, beginning to tickle him while she had him pinned down.

"...Well." Yurichi sighed a bit, grumbling as he then pulled his hair away by moving his head up. "I still love my mom." He said quietly, then kissing her cheek. "You'll have to get used to her if you're planning on staying around Nirri." He said with a firm voice, then booping her nose. "And she has yet to see what I've become. I was a thug the last time she saw me. I plan to come back as a warrior."

Bertholdt followed Raiden to a diner, where Raiden then led him to a booth, sitting down and ordering coffee for both of them, assuming Bertholdt would drink it. "So what is the future like?" Raiden asked quietly, taking his coffee and sipping it while looking at Bertholdt.

"Well father, first of all, I need to know...how did you find out?" Bertholdt asked quietly, then sipping his coffee as well.

"You look just like your mother." Raiden said with a smile, then rubbing his hands together a bit, sighing. "Lets just say I saw a vision. Your birth." He quietly said, then sipping his coffee a bit more. "It was a very stormy night."

"It was a night of legends. Lightning struck the room the castle I was in through the window and after it was said that I woke up untouched." Bertholdt said quietly, then smiling. "The future was beautiful. Mom was queen, you were king. Stadner Point, the capital, was the most fortified city in the entire empire. The technology was the most advanced the people were the brightest and the world was ushered into a brutal yet peaceful era of peace. It then...was destroyed. Mother, you and Hannah died. I had to sacrifice my uncle to come here and save you all."

Raiden quietly sat, looking down into his coffee, seeing the reflection of himself while listening to Bertholdt, then shaking his head when he was done speaking. "....I'm not quite sure what to say." He whispered out, shocked at the truth of the future.

"It's..it's a lot to take in." Bertholdt said while looking out the window, then sipping his coffee. "Are you going to tell mother?.."

"No Bertholdt." Raiden sighed out. "I'll keep it a secret. A secret between father and son."

"What made you decide to do that?" Bertholdt whispered out.

"If your future is true, then I want to do all I can to save Louisa." Raiden said as he put his hands together. "If it's true, then we'll need you. I'm not going to betray my flesh and blood." Raiden whispered while putting his hand on Bertholdt's, seeing it was the same exact hand. "Make sure we win, son."

"I will father. Believe me I will." Bertholdt whispered out as his voice cracked a bit, having two tears stream down his cheeks. "Thank you.."

Adelger sat in his throne, his hands together as he looked at his main military adviser, Karl Jager, who came in bowing. "Kommandant Jager, explain yourself."

"We have sent a Raven to the head of each mage family and within a weeks time, they all should appear if they value the treaty between each mage family signed over a thousand years ago." Karl said while he had his hands together behind his back.

"Good, good. The ones who do not show? They will be destroyed. Their legacy? Gone. They will have no place in my new world. A world ruled by the Elbinoune's once again." Adelger said before laughing a bit, his yellow eye glowing as the laugh reverberated throughout the castle.
Dequan simply lets her escape out of the roll, him being slightly suprised that she even managed to wiggle out like that. He chuckles a bit, the sight of it was rather funny and adorable. But before he had the time to comment on that she tackled him down. Luckily he was already sitting on the bed so it wouldn't hurt that much. "Oef! What are y-" But then she began to tickle him, making him laugh and squirm rather loudly. He was extremely ticklish. Oh lords, she had found his weakness. "Please Remi stop!" He says inbetween his laughs as he tries to escape, not really wanting to trow her off since he was afraid he would hurt her.

Nirri pouted a bit as he pulled his hair away though they she looks a bit annoyed as he talks to her so firmly, almost demanding. Hmpf, who the hell was he telling her what to do. Well.... Her boyfriend. He is her boyfriend. So she guessed him asking her to get along with his mother was a fair thing to ask. Though she still did not like it. She growls a bit as he boops her nose, though she quikly swallowed the sound. "Ofcourse I plan on staying around, idiot." She grumbled out a bit as she leans her chin in her hand as she looks to the side, clearly still annoyed by him telling her what to do as she says. "Fine, I'll try to get along with her. But only for you. And if she dares to hurt you I will hurt her back."
"Aha! I have you!" Remi said with a grin, continuing to tickle him before she took her blanket, wrapping Dequan in the same confinement that he put her in, wrapping her arms around him to make sure he wouldn't wiggle out. "Dequan-Roll." She said with a grin, then pouting a bit. "It doesn't have the same good sound as Remi-Roll did...crap." She grumbled out. "Dequan-Dumpling?" She thought outloud, then grinning again. "Yeah. A Dequan-Dumpling. That's what you are right now."

"Good. I want you to." Yurichi said with a bit of an eye squint, then grinning a little bit. "Of course. That sounds good. I'd help you hurt her back, baby." He said before leaning in, giving her a kiss before whining a bit. "You're not kissing back."

A raven flew into Petrov Markovich's castle as he read his books, making him look over slightly as he folded a corner of his old tome. He grabbed the raven with one hand, turning it into ice and freezing it before taking the letter, reading the summoning from King Elbinorune. He set down the letter, stamping it with the seal of the Markovich family, putting it back in the talon of the raven then after, unfreezing it and sending it back to Adelger to show he received it. "Hmph." He let out, then sitting down, writing a letter to his eldest daughter, deciding it was time to call her first born son to the motherland. He wrote the letter, specifying it was time for Gilford to become trained in order to become the next head of the family since his health was failing, and that delaying it was no longer an option. He created a raven of his own out of ice and stuck the letter in it's talon, sending it off.

A raven flew through an opened door into Duce's office, as well as the head of the Silvius families quarters and to Raiden's desk, all each leaving the letters requesting their presence at the meeting of the families that was to occur in a weeks time.

Louisa looked over at Annelise as she painted, grinning a little bit. "Annelise, make sure not to move." She said in a bit of a strained tone, waiting a moment before putting on a final touch to the painting. "Viola! How does the portrait look?" Louisa asked, looking at Annelise as she panted, paint all on her hands, hair and face.
Dequan could only let it happen to him as she rolled him up into her blanket, still trying to catch his breath from the tickling. Though he was quite suprised she managed to tuck him in so tightly, he really had nowhere to go. He slowly catches his breath as he looks at her with a loving look in his eyes. "I would be your Dequan-Dumpling forever if you just hold me like this...." Though then he laughed, realizing how ridiculous that must have sounded.

Nirri couldn't help but grin a bit as he complained like a little boy for not getting a kiss back. At first she sticks out her tongue, not planning on kissing him to tease him though she wanted to kiss him just as badly.... So with a roll of her eyes she gives in and returns his kiss. "There. Happy now?" She mumbles softly, her lips still so close that they touched his.

A small fairy like creature with light green hair and translucent wings flies through the old British mansion, a letter in her tiny hands. She flies through a door, forgetting that the letter could not go through, causing it to fall. "Whoops!" She flies back and shoves the letter under the door before going back through and picking it back up. She giggles slightly at her own sillyness before flying towards the sleeping man on the bed. She lays the letter on his nightstand before landing on the man's shoulder, shaking lightly. "Alastair. Wake up! I got you a letter." She says with a squeeky but cute voice. When he didn't wake up she pouted before whining. "Alastaaaaaaaaair."

With a groan, the head of the Silvius family opens his eyes and slowly sits upright, his back hurting a bit from the movement. "Shhh Faeo, you're waking the wife." he says quietly as he looks over at the luckily still sleeping form of his wife. Faeo's eyes widen and she quikly puts her hands over her mouth. He smiles softly before taking the letter and opening it, Faeo sitting down on his shoulder and looking very curiously at the letter as well. He frowns as he reads through it and looks who the sender was. "Elbinorune...." He was requesting a meeting? He had no clue what it could be for but it was very strange.... His wife was not going to like him leaving for this meeting but he would go.

Annelise blinks twice and snaps out of her train of thought. Portrait? She stands up and walks over before blushing a bit. Geez, she had been painting her? She had though she had been painting the bowl of fruit infront of her. "Looks good." She still says since it looked rather good indeed. Her lack of enthousiasm was because of the things she had been thinking about while staring out the window. This was the first time her and Louisa had together after the.... Robbery. And the robbery honestly still pagued her mind rather often....
"Maybe I wouldn't mind that so much." Remi said as she tightened her grip around Dequan, then softly laying her head on his chest, closing her eyes a bit. "We'll see with time Dequan." She said before yawning, keeping it real. "Speaking of time...you better not keep me waiting forever." She whined out.

Yurichi moaned a bit quietly during their kiss, rubbing his tongue against hers before allowing her to finally pull away. At her question he simply shrugged in response, shaking his head with a stupid smile. "I was happy before." He said as he stared at her, looking up and down before quietly sighing, feeling a small shiver. "You're so beautiful."

"Are you still troubled?" Louisa asked with a raised eyebrow, then putting her hands on her hips, sighing. "Annelise..why are you letting something as benign as what we did, get to you?" She asked with almost a whine. "It's for the greater good."
Dequan leans a bit down and kisses the top of her head before rubbing his head gently against hers, that being the only thing he was able to do in the position he was in now. Not that he minded. "I won't. I promise you that. I will be right back here by your side as soon as I can. Nomatter if I have to fly, walk or crawl to get here." He says sweetly to her with a smile, really meaning it.

Nirri smiles softly at his answer. It was almost a miracle how happy they seemed to be making eachother. Next to annoying eachother ofcourse. As he stares at her like that she couldn't help but blush furiously and look to the side a bit. "Keep telling me that and I might one day believe it." She mumbles a bit shyly, still not understanding how highly he thinks of her.

Annelise twirls her hair a bit around as she looks to the side, a busted look on her face. It felt like she was being scolded. Which she probably was knowing Louisa. "I guess..." She says quietly. She knew Louisa kept on pushing the fact it was for something greater then themself but she just couldn't see what Louisa what seeing. Perhaps that took some time, perhaps not.
Remi smiled a bit, having her cheeks turn a bright red as she leaned down and kissed his forehead. "You know when you say those things, it really makes my heart start to pound." Remi said quietly, putting his hand on her heart so he could feel her heart pound in a hard manner. "It makes me..think." Remi said as she teared up a bit. "I don't want to lose you too." She said quietly in a whispered tone, putting his and her hand on his own chest, feeling his heart beat as she closed her eyes. "I never want that to go away, ever. Not till mine is gone too." She whispered to him, having her heart beat a bit faster as the room froze to an almost ice cold temperature before then rising to an incredible heat. After the heat, the flowers she had next to her table grew, wrapping their vines around his and Remi's hands as she interlocked their fingers, keeping them together. When it was done, her hair had turned fully to a silvery white color due to the resolve she had to use her power to keep the ones she loved alive.

"You're. So. Beautiful." Yurichi said while poking her nose, taking what she meant literally. "Do you believe me yet?" He asked, taking his finger and beginning to poke her side, repeating the phrase about sixteen different times. "How about now?" He asked with a grin.

"Do not guess Annelise. That is for children!" Louisa said with a huff, then breathing in, seeming to regain her composure then after. "You must think instead in the grand aspect of things. If perhaps 1 million, or a billion people die, yet the others live in perfect peace and harmony and the world is safe, is that not a good sacrifice?" Louisa asked with a smile. "Wouldn't that be something to die for? The greater good?" She asked in a whisper tone. "For the greatest empire to exist?.."
Dequan smiled softly as he felt her heartbeat though it dissapeard quikly as he once again saw her tears. He wiggled to get out of the blanket as much as he could, now being able to sit upright as he holds her hand a bit tighter against his own heart. "You won't lose me. I-" But then he stopped as he felt something shift in the room. And it wasn't just the temperature. It was the magic surrounding them. His eyes widened as vines wrapped around his hand. Though what suprised him more was her hair. His father had explained every mage family and their abilites to him. Their powers. Weaknesses. Appearances.... Never had he thought she would bear the same powers her brother had. It put her in a delicate situation at the moment. With the hand that wasn't entangled with hers he pulls her closer, holding her. He was clueless what to say. He just wanted, no, needed to hold her.

Nirri rubs her nose as he once again poked it. Geez, he should learn to keep his hands away from her nose. Though then she really had to bite her lip to stop herself from giggling as he poked her side. She shakes her head with a giggle. "Not yet. Won't be believing it for a long while."

Annelise flinches a bit as Louisa once again scolded her. "I just can't see it, alright!" She actually yells out a bit, though her voice sounded higher, almost afraid, and her eyes were shut tightly while facing the ground. This was probably the first time she had ever raised her voice like that. "I mean...." She takes a deep breath as she opens her eyes. "I just can't see the things you are seeing. This greater good. This peace you are trying to achieve....I just can't see it in the way you do."

A purple fog crawls underneath her door into Valeryia's room before silently turning into the form of Lucien. He had been out for a few minutes to meet up with Tomoe for a chat. Ofcourse he had told Valeryia and he hadn't gone too far away. When he sees her, sitting in a chair with her back to him he grins mischieviously. She was probably drawing. That means she was too concentrated to had heard him come in. He quietly walks up behind her, leaning down, his lips gracing her earlobe as he asks sultry. "What are you drawing?"
Remi held Dequan back, knowing that she couldn't hide it from him any longer. She retracted the vines, moving the other hand to allow him to hold her, quietly sighing. "I'm sorry I lied it wasn't hair dye." She laughed out a bit, trying not to take it too seriously, knowing fully well though the situation she was in. "I'm uh..well. Mom said I couldn't tell anyone but I'm pretty sure you know. You can't tell anyone, Dequan." She whispered out quietly, speaking very quickly. She was terrified that he knew.

"Ah well I'll keep trying till you do." Yurichi said with a grin before giving her a kiss. "You wanna get out of my room and walk around? We need to let it air out." He yawned out, then sniffing around, smelling the sweat in the air. "I think if we walk around a bit we can stretch enough for round two." He said with a grin.

"Only fools cannot see it!" Louisa yelled back, gritting her teeth as she looked at Annelise, breathing out hard, then turning her back, balling up her fists. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, then looking down. "I know..I know it's hard to see. I know it is. But I need you with me, Annelise." She said quietly, walking over and grabbing her hands. "If it's not me, then someone else will. At least with me, you know there is someone intelligent and with a good heart. Without me..you have no idea. The next Nagachika incident could happen again, then where would we be? Where would your emotions have gotten us?" She asked in a whisper tone.

Valeriya continued drawing, having drawn a picture of a white fox biting into a tomato. She jolted up a bit, turning her pencil into ice and accidentally shattering it before she smiled, looking over at him. "Just a fox biting into a tomato.." She said quietly, then pulling out another pencil, setting it down and pulling her bra up since she hadn't gotten dressed yet. She then moved her shoulder, narrowing her eyes a bit. "Do you ever not have a...a.." She coughed awkwardly, turning a tad red. "You always seem so active, Lucien." She said with a small smile before continuing to draw.
Dequan wraps his other arm around her as well. "Don't worry about the lying." He says as he takes both of her hands in his and puts them back against his chest. "I understand. And I promise you I won't tell anyone about this. This secret I will take with me to my grave. I will protect it just as I will protect you, Remi." He reaches out and gently caresses her cheek, seeing now in what kinds of dangers she could be in. And he wouldn't be there to protect her if something happend... "I promise..."

Nirri rolls her eyes a bit but still kisses him back. She hadn't even noticed the smell till now actually. "I guess we should." She says as she stands up and stretches a bit, though at his second comment she looks at him with a look that says 'Really?'. It made her blush though. She had the feeling he isn't going to be able to keep his hands away. Knowing his dreams he won't. Mist swirled around her and when it stopped she was fully cloathed again, though her hair and skin colour turned back to what it was. Only he could see her in her true form. ""If we walk around a bit we should go visit Takao." She reminds him, not wanting him to be too late or so.

Annelise actually jumped a bit and took a step back as Louisa yelled. She was truly intimidating like that, even if they were best friends. She rubs her arm a bit nervously before Louisa took a hold of them. She understoud what Louisa was seeing, and at the same time she did not. "I.... Don't know." She says quietly as she looks a bit to the side. She honestly did not know. She wasn't smart when it comes to things like this. "I'll..... Try to see." That also meaning she won't leave her friend's side.

Lucien grins in amusement as he sees her reaction. God he loved to provoke those out of her. And he loved the sounds she made. He could've let her make alot move a few days ago. But just when he was about to trow her into a world of pleasure like she had done with him, that damn vampire's daughter had knocked on the door, ruining the whole moment. Dear lords if he could've had his way back then.... "I have been sitting still for over 20 years. Ofcourse I am active." He says with a slight grin before suddenly lifting her up. Though he only sat down on the chair himself, placing her between his legs before wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his chin on her shoulder, looking at the picture. "It looks very good. Can you draw me as well? Or is that supposed to be me from when we first met?" He asks, refering to when he had tricked her into thinking he was a divine little fox creature.
"Thank you Dequan..." Remi said quietly, holding him before she teared up, beginning to cry hard as she gritted her teeth, trying her best not to sob. "My hair is ruined." She whined out, only seeing silvery white strands instead of her chocolate brown hair. "It looks like my hair was instant bleached."

"Yeah...you're right." Yurichi said before leaning over and kissing her cheek. He then got dressed, making sure to remember to put on deodorant and some cologne to mask his sweaty scent. Afterwards, he got his yakuza jacket on and made sure to comb his hair a bit before walking out the door with Nirri, going to Takao's room where he was still in his coma, alone. Yurichi walked over, looking down at him, not feeling sadness or nothing else, but perhaps a sense of shame. "What do you think he's dreaming about?" Yurichi asked Nirri with a whisper.

"That's all I could ask for, Annelise." Louisa said quietly, then bringing her into a tight hug before smiling, then laughing a bit awkwardly. "So I may have just gotten some paint on your back. And hands. And hair and well..everywhere. Might have. Just might." She said before looking at herself in the mirror, paling. "We need to get it off before it dries."

Valeriya yelped a bit as he picked her up before she bit her lip as he sat her down right between his legs, feeling his member lay against her back. "Well it is you, but in fox form. Like animal fox form." She said before taking a colored pencil and drawing in the color of the eyes and tomato. "And the tomato is just random. Just a bit of a thought I had with the drawing because just you would have seemed a bit weird.." She said while continuing to scribble a bit, getting the details in the fox's fur. "How was you and your friend hanging out?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dequan immediatly wipes her tears away, hating to see her cry like that. She has been crying enough for one day. Or more like she has cried enough for a year in his eyes. He wanted to save her from those tears. "Don'r cry anymore. Please, it breaks my heart." He says quietly as he continous to wipe her tears. "I know you don't like your hair but in my eyes you are still just as gorgeous. I know it isn't enough to console you but still...."

Nirri couldn't help but smile a bit as he puts on his jacket. That thing really was a part of him. She follows him into the old Yakuza boss's room, looking at the man before her focus switched back to Yurichi to see how he was holding up. At his question she looks back at Takao. She wasn't that comfortable to go into that man's mind to see what was going on in there. "I have no idea." But then she points at Takao as mist went from her hand into his body and mind, twisting his dreams into something he would enjoy. Him and Eadlyn together. Him training with his Yakuza family. Him and Riza spending time together. Anything to give him something to smile in his sleep. "But his dreams are good now." She says quietly, not knowing exactly why she did that.

Annelise hugged her back, smiling a tad bit as well. She guessed they just needed eachother.... At her comment she giggles lightly as she shrugs a bit, not minding the paint that much. There probably wasn't much on her anyway. Not as much as on Louisa, that was sure. "Alright. Let's get cleaned up then."

Lucien couldn't stop the smile from forming on his lips as she told him it was indeed him she was drawing. He already had that feeling. "He's not just my friend. He's my brother. By bond, not by blood." He corrects her as he continous to watch her draw, his ear twitched once. "We simply talked. It was a good talk though. We needed it." He was quiet for awhile before suddenly saying. "I want Tomoe to join us when we go to France. He has no one left here in Cantenseel, seeing how our other sister was forced to push him away. And I can protect him better if he is closer. And besides that all he's just my brother and I missed him...." He says the last part a bit more quietly as he holds Valeryia a bit tighter. "Tomoe is a good guy. Probably the best between us three brothers." He chuckles softly. "No, not probably. I know that for sure. He won't do anyone harm. And he can cook. Very good. All kinds of cuisine. So perhaps I can convince that vampire general to let Tomoe join as a cook."
Remi sniffed a few more times, letting out one more weepy sob before rubbing her eyes, looking at him. "Do you really think it looks okay?.." She asked quietly in a whisper tone, clearly in distress. "I don't wanna look like an old lady." She whined out, running her fingers through her hair. "Even my mom has hair color still and she's in her fifties."

Yurichi walked a bit closer, putting his hand on Takao before closing his eyes. "I remember there was one time me and Takao were cracking down on a different clan and the minute we got in front of the place, they shot up the limo and killed the driver. With the car being hailed in bullets, in thought we were dead. But then here comes Takao, holding a baseball, running out of the car through a hail of bullets. And we won. He actually stopped the shooting and I was able to get out and finish the job with him." He said before then quietly sighing, then frowning. "Anyone able to do this, they must have been a true monster. The things of nightmares.."

Louisa went into the bathroom, turning on the shower as she went in there with her clothes on, trying to get the paint off, holding a scrub brush and trying to scrub it all off. "DID THE PAINTING LOOK NICE AT LEAST?" She asked over the sound of the shower head pouring, trying to set her mind at ease. "I FEEL SO DIRTY."

"It'd be good to have more fighters around, especially with how crazy Germany is at the moment." Valeriya commented out while drawing a cherry blossom tree. "You need to take some tips from him, by the way." Valeriya said before booping Lucien's nose. She then reached across the table, putting a sucker in her mouth, then continuing to draw, sitting back a bit more into his lap. "I'll ask Joseph when I'm done drawing, okay?" Valeriya asked quietly, enjoying her doodling.
Dequan smiles sweetly at her as he runs his fingers through her hair as well. "You don't look like an old lady. You look as stunning as ever. And besides, I thought silver was a very trendy colour at the moment?" He asks, not really into those fashion trends and stuff but he has seen multiple girls who had dyed their hair to look like that.

Nirri looks at Takao. He must have been a very confident fighter, or a madman, to run into a bullet storm like that. She could see into his mind, dig in, to find out who or what did this to him. But she wondered if it was a wise thing to do to let Yurichi know who did it. He was already gunning for two people who were still out of his league. She didn't want him to get so enraged that he puts himself into any danger. And perhaps the Yakuza leader himself would tell everything later. "He sounds fearless.... And a bit like a madman honestly. Who the hell goes off running into a bullet storm."

Annelise hesitated a bit if she should follow into the bathroom but decided she was gonna use it afterwards. She leans against the doorframe, the door slightly open so she could hear her friend. "It does look nice!" She calls out over the pounding water before chuckling softly. Really, Louisa was such a girl at times. Complaining about feeling dirty. It was just paint.

Lucien's ear twitches a bit. More fighters. Honestly, he did not want his brother to fight alongside him. They had been in enough wars and battles together. But perhaps he should just say he was going to fight so the vampire lets him join. He raises one eyebrow at her as she boops his nose. "Tips? Me? Have you any clue who you're talking to? I do not need any tips. I am good at anything. Fighting. Cooking." He leans in a bit more to her ear as he grins slightly. "Loving..." He was tempted to bite her earlobe but decided against it as he leans a bit back again. "I would really appreciate that. He is more likely to say yes to you than to me."
"Maybe in Korea." Remi giggled out a bit, having seen a lot of K-Pop girls dye their hair silver. "I dunno..I mean I guess. I could be like that actually." Remi said with a grin, then standing up, looking at herself in the mirror. "You know Dequan, I actually look pretty good." She said excitedly, running her fingers through her hair before twirling around a bit, having her dress twirl with her.

"Takao. He's done it a lot, actually." Yurichi chuckled out. "I've seen him beat men to death with pipe wrenches to pencils. A fucking pencil." He commented while rubbing his hands together, then sighing. "You think Joseph was serious about taking the tattoos off?"

"THANK YOU!" Louisa yelled out before finally getting out of the shower, taking her towel and drying herself off a bit, then brushing her hair back and leaving the bathroom, nudging at Annelise to go shower. "It's not too bad. Water is still warm."

"No loving yet. I'm good with my mouth for now." Valeriya commented out while writing, then shaking her head. "Showering is one thing you're not at." She grumbled out, then drawing the pink in on the cherry blossoms. "And yeah, for some reason Joseph seems to dislike anything not vampire or human. I dunno why." She yawned out. "And stay away from my ears Lucien. I smell your lunch off your breath when you're that close." She said while popping a mint out of the container on her disk, flipping it into Lucien's mouth, making her excitedly jump up a bit, making her legs hit the desk. "I got it in."
Dequan smiles a bit and shrugs his shoulders. Korea. Cantenseel. Whatever. Girls still dyed their hair. He smiles more as he sees that she was accepting her hair more and more. "I told you so." He says with a light chuckle as he watches her admire herself. It was cute.

Nirri was about to say 'bless you' before realizing Takao wasn't a sneeze but a name. She raises one eyebrow, not really believing his story. A pencil? Serieusly? True he looked like a strong and capable man but that was just ridiculous. At the tattoo question she nods. "No doubt about that. He is his daughter's boyfriend. He would like his son-in-law to be clean and crisp and he genrally just dislikes tattoos. And now that he has the chance to remove them he will. I am sure he would want yours gone as well. Though i guess you not being Eadlyn's boyfriend he'll let it rest."

Annelise smiles a bit as she gets nudged before walking into the bathroom when she realizes something. Her clothes were dirty and she was in Louisa's house so she didn't have any spare clothing. And she did not like the idea of sitting in wet clothes the entire time. "Uhm.... Do you have clothes I could borrow?" She asks a bit with an apologetic smile even though the dirty clothes weren't her fault.

Lucien grins mischieviously. Oh. He was very good with his mouth as well. If she would just let him he could show. And he loves the fact she was using the words 'no loving YET'. So that meant she was open for it in the future. Soon. But then his grin quikly fades as his ear twitches again. Again with the damn showering. He showered or took a bath every god damn day. And then she even started to talk about his breath. No woman had ever said such things to him. Because bluntly, there was no reason too! He was very on point when it came to personal hygiene. He had a reputation to held high. She even dared to flip a mint into his mouth. Unbelievable. He was actually quite offended by it. He chews the mint and quikly swallows it. "I shower every day and I did even brush my teeth after lunch. But fine, I'll sit over there then." He says as he lifts her off of his lap and puts her back into the chair before moving to her bed and sitting on there, his back against the headboard.
"Alright, alright. You were right." Remi said to Dequan with a smile, then looking into her wardrobe, sighing loudly. "I need new dresses. None of these match with my hair.." She said quietly, then looking down, shaking her head. "I can't do it Dequan, I can't go to school." She said as she looked over at him. "With my hair, people will never believe me." She whispered quietly. "Even if there's a chance I'm...I'm a chaos mage, you know someone will try to take it." She said quietly.

"Oh please. I earned these." Yurichi said while looking at his covered up arms, grinning. "The tiger on my back was when I bit into a heart. I was in an adrenaline rush and he had a knife in my gut and the only thing I could do was hit. So I tore out his heart and bit it. The guy died and I ended up breaking my wrist in every way possible. Anyways, nobody believed me an Takao told me 'you must honor your own achievements rather than seeking honor from others'. He always said shit like that." Yurichi said in an annoyed tone, looking at him. "Fuck this guy. Always speaking in tongues and shit. Talking about wisdom and all that. Where'd it get him Nirri? Where'd his wisdom get him?" He asked through gritted teeth, clearly holding some resentment towards Takao.

"Of course!" Louisa said before going to her room and changing herself, then getting Annelise a dress and setting it in the bathroom while she was showering before going off and beginning to brush her hair which had gotten knotty. "This..is...unwanted.." She grumbled while looking at the painting, smiling a bit at her work.

Valeriya looked over, narrowing her eyes. "Stop being a baby." She said in an irritated tone, continuing to finish her drawing. "I get it you foxes are prideful but, no. I'm not a submissive girl nor am I a whore. I only did what I did with you because I like you. I'm not gonna deal with you if your being a prissy douche with me, Lucien." She said while drawing, then looking back at him, swiveling the entire chair. "Remember what we said? We're working together?" She asked as her accent started coming out a bit. "Cut down on the pride. And take me on a date sometime while you're at it if you really want to make me happy." She said before blowing him a kiss. "And you smell fine by the way, angry fox. You have the cutest pout." She commented out while swiveling around back to drawing.
Dequan's smile dissapears a bit as she starts to talk about school. What she was saying was very true. Everyone knew she was the daughter of Tiras Elbinorune. Everyone knows his powers. And there are plenty of people who would kill to gain such powers. It was dangerous. Especially with her since she just found out she had these powers. "That is something you should discuss with your mother. Bu I agree. It is just too dangerous to stay in school..." It made him feel a bit sad that she couldn't just continu to live normally anymore...

Nirri looks slightlt disgusted by his story. Biting into a heart wasnt really a turn on for her. "You could've just pulled the heart completely out instead of biting it. He would have also died then." She says before looking back at Takao. Gently she holds Yurichi's hand, seeing him struggle a bit. "I have no answer to that."

Annelise took a quik shower. She wasnt that dirty anyways so it got off rather quikly. After drying herself off she switched clothes, loving the flowy dress Louisa had brought her. She gets out of the bathroom, shivering a bit because of the change in temperature. "All done." She says with a slight smile.

Lucien folds his arms as she called him a baby but then his ears listen closely to her words. He was quiet for a second before getting off of the bed and walking to her. He pulls the chair with her on it a bit away from the desk for some space before standing infront of her and leaning down, her hands leaning on the arms of the chair as he looks straight into her eyes. He could have commented on alot of things. The fact that he did not see her as an whore. Saying that he wasn't a douche towards her. The fact that he never takes girls on dates. Or that his pout wasnt cute. But instead he asks a simple question. "You like me?"
Remi looked at the picture of her father and her mother Melania together, gritting her teeth a bit as tears swelled up in her eyes. She walked over, placing her hand to next it, sobbing a bit as genuine tears came from her eyes. She stood there, having her tears flow like a coursing river through her closed eyes before she looked over at Dequan, sniffing. "I need to talk to her. Come with me, please." She said quietly before opening the door, coming into her mothers office abruptly without knocking, looking at her with her teary eyes, letting the hair explain it all for her.

"I had to be the baddest around. Tasted bloody to be honest." Yurichi commented out, not realizing how grossed out Nirri was before he went back to looking at Takao, glaring. "Now that he's here, everyone wants to kiss his dick and act all concerned and forget that's an asshole. Taking money from the poor? Yeah. Real great guy. Getting innocents hurt? Great guy. Not to mention all the people he's killed. But yet still people fucking worship him. His girlfriend? Totally. Vampire? His girlfriends mom? She's all on his ass with her. The maids? Yup. But let me tell you, if it wasn't him. Say it was me there, bet that nobody would be caring the same." He growled out, then kicking Takao's table while he was in his coma. "Not so tough huh Takao?"

Louisa looked over at Annelise while holding her violin, enjoying the smile on Annelise's face. "I'm glad. I got the room clean and the painting is in the corner drying. I was thinking of playing some mozart before perhaps having dinner?" She asked with a smile and a slight giggle.

Valeriya looked down at him into his eyes, blinking twice before turning red and awkwardly coughing a few times, clearly embarrassed. "D-Don't look at me like that..." She said quietly, looking away for a minute before nodding. "W-Well...yeah, a bit. Just a bit though, Lucien. You're not quite at the 'worship the ground I walk on' level I'd want, but honestly, we're with each-other for the long run and since we're kinda in that commitment already, we best make the best of it, you know? Not saying that I wouldn't like you outside of that though. You're pretty funny, and even if I swear you're having eye sex with me half the time, you're a good person to talk to." She said with a smile, then turning cherry red, rubbing her shoulder a bit. "Plus..uh..that time I..you know. It was pretty fun. Was large and...the end tasted nice actually. I hear that's a sign of a good diet and I like to eat well. We also have that in common." She said while reaching over, rubbing his ears a bit.
Dequan clenches his fists a bit, seeing once again tears well up in her eyes. She was so broken at the moment. It pained his heart to see her like this. It pained him more that he could do nothing about it. He stands up and rubs her back a bit before nodding and following her to her mother's office.

Felicia looks up from her work a tad bit suprised someone came in without knocking, even Kane knocked and he was her husband. Though her stomach clenches as she sees her daughter like that. All teary eyed. Her hair the same colour as her father's hair. "Oh child..." She stands up and walks to her daughter before holding her close in her embrace, running her hand over her head, just needing to soothe her first before any words would be spoken. She had been so afraid this would happen. And it happend sooner than expected.

"I am not concerned of him. I could care less about this guy." Nirri says with a shrug. "I am concerned though about how you are feeling at all off this..." She says honestly as she holds his hand a bit tighter. "I think most people are just concerned because they don't know who almost killed such a strong man. You can't blame Eadlyn for worshipping him, she's in love. Fayline just had a pure gentle heart, she would care about anyone who was hurt. The maids are just doing their jobs. And if it was you on there, I would care. I would probably be in the same state Eadlyn is in. After ofcourse ripping apart every bastard who hurted you." She says strongly, meaning every word.

Annelise smiles a bit more before nodding and sitting down on the couch. Her friend was strangely enough really into classic things like that. Not that she minded. She played beautifully. "Alright, can I have dinner here?" She asks politely though she knew that would be no problem.

Lucien couldn't help but grin a bit as she confessed. Even if it was just a bit, it was enough for now. That could always turn into more. He chuckles a bit at the eye sex comment though. Well, that was probably very true but it wasn't like he was doing it on purpose, he couldn't help himself. His ear twitched a bit in delight as it once again got her attention while he reaches out and twirls a bit of her hair around his finger. "It may not look like it but I treat you very differently than other girls in the past." He admits. It was very true. And that still confused and conflicted him. But then he grins more. "You can eat it all you want. Even though I would love to give you something in return, but you won't let me." He says as he sniffs the strand of hair a bit, loving the scent.
Remi tightly hugged Felicia, sobbing hard as she tried to keep herself from snotting all over Felicia. Her whole body shook as she cried, her mind somewhat broken from the realization as to how her life would become. "I can't go out.." She whispered in a shaky tone. "They'll find out.."

"You better leave one left for me in case that happens." Yurichi said with a grin, then moving his hand away, wrapping it around her and giving her a kiss. "If anyone were to hurt you, if they could, I'd figure out a way to kill their bloodline so they could no longer continue." He said as he leaned closely to her, giving her lip a little bite.

"As if that's a question. You're like family, dear. A sister I never had." Louisa said with a smile, having never really considered Remi to be her sister out of spite for her having known their father. She sat down, taking the violin, playing dance of the knights, seeming quite intense as she stared at the sheet of music on her stand, stringing away at the music, making rosin dust from her bow blow in the air like a snow storm.

"The only thing you can give me is what I give you so if you want to put your head up my skirt..well..go ahead." Valeriya said awkwardly before shrugging. "Some of that worshiping would be nice. I hear Eadlyn's man kisses her feet and practically treats every part of her body as if it was sacred. Something like that would be nice." Valeriya grumbled out, seeming a bit jealous.
Felicia continous to rub her head before softly kissing Remi's forhead. "We'll find a way. I promise you that. For now we'll just have to... Let this all sink in I think before we can really try to figure out what to do. But we will find a way, honey." She says quietly before looking at Dequan a bit sternly. "No one can know this." Dequan nods immediatly, knowing how important it was to keep this secret.

Nirri smiles a tad bit, seeming how she actually managed to lighten his mood a bit, before kissing her back. She rubs her hand against his chest as she blushes a bit when he bites her lip. "Well, they can hurt me as much as they want but I won't die. I'll just be sucked back into the gauntlet to regenerate. I will only dissapear when Renald dies." She says with a light shrug. "So as long as he lives, I live."

That made Annelise smile a bit more though she did not make a comment of Louisa already having a sister. Instead she just enjoys the music piece Louisa was playing. She wishes she could have played as beautifull like that. She didn't even know how to play at all. Leaning her chin in her hand she closes her eyes, being swept away by the sounds.

Lucien's ears actually perked up and his eyes widened at her words. Wait, was she really serieus? That surely got his blood pumping at neck breaking speed. "Well.... If that's the case..." He suddenly lifted her up, not giving her time to complain or react as he softly trows her onto the bed and crawls on top of her. It almost looked like his eyes were gleaming as he stares into hers. "I am going to make you feel worshipped." He says before closing the distance between them, finally really kissing those lips of hers. Though at wasn't as rough or lustfull as would have been expected of him. It was sooner, loving, passionate, as he tangles one hand in her hair on the back of her head.
"Do I have to become like Virgil?..." Remi asked quietly with a frown, looking at Felicia. "If they find out..will they hunt for me too? Will they hurt you all to get my power?.." She asked with a whisper, grabbing onto her mothers hand tightly. "I can't let you all get hurt.." Remi said with a whine, looking at Dequan and Felicia. "If I have my fathers power..does that mean I need to become my father? Do I have to fight like he did to make sure those I care about are safe?"

"Well shit, I need to figure out a way to keep him immortal then." Yurichi said with a grin, enjoying the kiss Nirri had laid on him. "Make him a vampire like the other dude. He won't die and he'll get those sick orange eyes." He said in an almost fawning tone. "I wouldn't mind having some bright orange eyes. Especially Joseph's. His have like specks of black in them. Really piercing. Honestly sometimes him looking at me scares the shit out of me. I'm not even saying that in like a bitch way. I know he could beat my ass, easily. He's my general for a reason, so don't you even start saying something which I know you would say." He said before leaning in and giving her another kiss.

Louisa continued playing, having her breathing calm and her forehead sweat free as she belted out the song in a manner in which a symphony could only dream of playing, expertly using vibrator and pitch perfect tone, showing the makings of a master before she gave a flamboyant finish, snapping a string on her violin while doing so. "Gosh, the third string this week!" Louisa said with a slight laugh.

Valeriya yelped a bit, being a bit surprised by the speed of Lucien, nearly finding it hard not to giggle at the hungry look he had before she let out a moan as he began kissing her. She took her hands and began running them through his tails a bit, knowing her liked that before pulling away for a small moment to speak. "You really want to kiss these dirty lips after what I've done to you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow before leaning in and continuing the kissing.
"No, you don't." Felicia says as she cups her daughter's cheeks in her hands, a determinded look on her face. "You don't have to be like Virgil nor your father. You won't have to fight. I'll prevent that from happening. You, my sweet child, will have a normal life, without being hunted or gunned for. And we can keep ourselfs save, you do not have to worry about that." She had no clue yet how she was going to do that all, but she will find a way. For her daughter. Tiras's daughter. "Just have some faith in me and give me some time to figure things out."

Nirri think about it for a second. Renald becoming immortal. He wouldn't do that. She knew him too well for that. He would live his life and greet his end with a shrug of a shoulder. He was just that type of man. But she wasn't going to tell Yurichi that. But then she grins as she notices the way he was talking about Joseph. And even though he tried to silence her with a kiss, she had to make a remark. "Should I be jealous that you would rather stare and daydream in his sparkling orange eyes than in mine? And here I was thinking you were a straight man." She says before sighing a bit dramtically.

Annelise still had her eyes closed but then she jumped slightly as she heard the string snap, making her giggle a bit as Louisa laughed. "The third already? You really go through them rather fast." Though it was logical. Louisa played her violin alot.

Lucien actually shivered as he heard her moan, the shiver being feelable through his tails. Damn she made sweet sounds. Made him want to hear way more. At her comment he grins and he kisses her back for awhile before slightly pulling away. "These are the only dirty lips I want to kiss. And besides-" His grin turns a bit more playfull. "-I know you've brushed your teeth." He says jokingly before leaning down again to kiss her. He parts her lips with his as he sticks his tongue inside, gently rubbing hers as the hand he had resting on her hip travels up to massage her breast through her shirt.
Remi listened to Felicia, nodding her head as she tried to finally breathe normal to calm herself. She closed her eyes, putting her face into her bosom for a moment, feeling away from the world just for a split second, feeling a rush of a calm sort of feeling as it reminded her of when she herself was a child with her mother. She moved a bit, looking at Felicia, smiling at her. "I have faith in you mom." She said before opening her arms, hugging her.

"NO. I was just saying his eyes were cool." Yurichi grumbled out. "I am straighter than a ruler. I am the straightest fucking dude alive. Pussy. I. LOVE. PUSSY. ALL DAY EVERY-" He said almost a bit too loud before blinking twice, grinning before shaking his head. "You little shit. You fucking got me good."

"It's an old violin, so the strings tend to..I dunno, not hold well I guess?" Louisa said before shrugging. "It's a Stradivarius after all. It's from the 18th century and what not. It's lived longer than we can ever, so I think I'll give her a pass for the breaking strings." She said jokingly before putting her violin away. "You should learn, Annelise. You're the one with Italian in you, your people like, they're famous for playing and making these instruments." She said with a goofy smile. "And I shall be Louiszart, master composer. Or composeress. I'm not quite sure on those terms, but I like composeress more. Not enough femininity in composer. It sounds as bland as a salty cracker.

"Hell yes I do." Valeriya said with a small giggle before he continued the kissing, closing her eyes while rubbing her tongue against his invading tongue, having her moans become muffled from him massaging her breast. "Oh Lucien~"
Felicia smiles softly back at her daughter as she continous to stroke her hair, finding it also a bit soothing for herself to do. "Good. Now dry your tears." She says gently as she wipes some of Remi's cheeks as well. "There's no need for this pretty face to be stained with tears."

Nirri grinned widely with a rather smug look on her face. Oh yeah. She had him. He was so easy when it comes to things like this. She just needed to push one right button and he snaps. She really enjoyed that. It was funny. "I think you made you point. Now the whole mansion knows. Especially the ones with good hearing like the vampires, the foxes, the other demons. Hell, I am sure even our president has heard it." She teases him a bit more.

Annelise chuckles a bit at Louisa's fantasy though she could probably pull it off if she really tried. She already saw her friend standing on a large stage with her violin, being cheered on by hundreds of people before the room falls silent to hear her music. At the comment about her playing she simply shrugs. "Perhaps. But I don't have the money for lessons or a violin. It's okay though. I simply enjoy hearing you play."

She tasted so sweet. Lucien couldn't really place it but it was very tasty. He pulls away slightly from her lips, a shaky sigh escaping his lips. "What are you doing to me woman...." He whispered more to himself though he didn't even notice him saying it. He leans up to her ear softly nibbling on it as his hand found their way down to her panties where he softly rubbed her. "I am going to make you feel really good." He growled out before sitting up and removing both her skirt and panties. He spreads her legs before leaning down. While looking up to see her reaction he begins to give her long slow licks.
Remi laughed out a bit, rubbing her tears as she smiled at Felicia, then quietly sighing, walking over and sitting in a chair in front of her mother's desk, then looking over at Dequan. "Mom I've...I've been thinking a lot about dad lately.." She admitted quietly, looking down.

"I think they heard your sex moans more than they heard my rant." Yurichi said with his arms crossed, having a cocky smirk on his face. "I could practically feel the walls shake as if a tremor was happening. Especially when you screamed out 'oh Yurichi~' as if it was the last thing you could ever say."

"You act like I wouldn't pay Annelise. I'm rich. I could grind up a thousand dollars and throw it like confetti and nobody would care." Louisa said simply before putting her case back in her closet. "Shall I cook?"

Valeriya shut her eyes hard, moaning as he licked her. She reached down, putting her hands on his ears as she rubbed his ears, biting her lip. "Oooooooh~" She let out, trying her best not to have the whole house hear.
Felicia walks over to her daughter before putting a hand on her shoulder. "It is okay to think about him. I think about him alot too..." She admits before leaning against her desk, facing her. "And what is it exactly you think about?" It hurted to talk about Tiras still but her and Remi were the only 2, except for Joseph, who were still alive and who really knew him. They could only talk about Tiras to eachother.

Nirri narrows her eyes at him, her own grin dissapearing but a blush forming on her cheeks. "Y-You are really... J-jusr shut up." She says as she folds her arms and turns her back to him, her chin held high. She was annoyed by the fact she didn't have a comeback to that.

Annelise smiles softly. She knows Louisa would pay for everything she would ask for. But she would never accept such an offer. They were friends. She was not going to use her friends money. "Sounds good. I can help if you want." She says with a smile, being rather good at cooking.

Lucien shivered again. She was already so loud and he hadn't even really started yet. That thrilled him. He grins up at her before he leans back down, licking and sucking like the expert he was. He started of slow but soon he went harder and rougher down on her, knowing exactly how to please a woman to the max.
"Him raising me a lot..." Remi said quietly, rubbing her face a bit. "I guess after he remembered who he was... something changed. He wanted to redeem himself for what he did but you know, I sometimes wish he didn't let himself die. I wanted him to stay..you know?" She asked quietly. "Why did he throw himself like he did?"

"Okay." Yurichi said simply with a smirk, raising his eyebrows twice at her, obeying her wishes.

"Time for my famous casserole..." Louisa said as she walked out of her room, finding her way to the kitchen. "Do you think squid would taste nice?" She asked of curiosity, feeling like experimenting.

"O-Ohhh~ Gooooooshhh." Valeriya moaned out, grabbing onto his ears, pushing his head in more deeper into her. "W-what is this?~"
Felicia knew how her daughter was feeling. She had wanted him to stay as well. Would have begged him to stay if she had had the chance. But she knew why. It hurted her but she understood his reason. Even though it had taken awhile for her to know and even longer for her to accept. Gently she holds Remi's hand. "He did it for you. For me. For all of us. To be safe. To have a future. So we can be where we are now.... Though I know that does not make it easier."

The fact he was actually listning made Nirri a bit more annoyed, narrowing her eyes a bit more before looking back at Takao. "Uhm.... Shall we go somewhere else? Or do you have anything left to say to him?"

Annelise follows her though at the question her eyes widen a bit. Squid? Oh no. "U-Uhm lets not experiment today." She says a bit with a nervous chuckle.

With a grin Lucien looks up at her, his eyes gleaming. "Pleasure. Pure raw pleasure which I will give you as much as you desire." He says before he continous his work, obeying her silent wishes as he goes deeper and a bit rougher.
"We could have had one with him though, right?.." Remi asked quietly, letting silence fill the room for a moment. "If dad was around, you know he'd be able to handle all these people threatening to break the peace. It wouldn't even be an issue. Wouldn't the world be better with the strongest mage alive?" She asked as she teared up a bit. "If he did it for us wouldn't he have stayed? It always haunts me when I think about that.."

"No fuck him." Yurichi said simply, kicking the table again before wrapping his arm around Nirri, grinning as he lead her out of the room to the outside, into the gardens. "This is much better." He said with a grin, then kissing her cheek, walking with her around the plants. "The air is nice today, huh?"

"Awh. It seemed like it would have really been tasty." Louisa said with a pout, then heading to get the green beans and onions out to make the casserole, then slapping herself on the forehead. "I forgot the cream!" She huffed out.

"D-Don't underst..and.." Valeriya said as she wrapped up her hands in her bedsheets, pulling them off as she moaned out, having her eyes roll back into her skull as she finished, arching her back for a moment before she laid back.
"I don't know if the world would have been a better place. Or how the world would have turned out if he hadn't sacrificed himself. I do know it would have been better for us if he had stayed..." Felicia says softly before taking Remi's other hand also in hers, kneeling infront of her. "Your father was an incredible strong, smart and also compassionate man. I am sure he had his reasons for leaving and that he saw something we did not. So he sacrificed himself. I am also sure he would have crossed heaven and hell to have been with us if he had the chance. We can't keep on thinking 'what if'. Those thought haunt. We can only thank him for what he did. Even if it hurts..."

Nirri rolls her eyes a bit as he kicked the table once again. Though she was sure a part of him was just playing tough. She followed him, not really caring that much about the gardens. "I guess." She says with a shrug. She truly used to love the outdoors. The plants. The woods. The smells. The summer breeze. She hadn't really enjoyed it after her death. She closes her eyes for a second, feeling the air ripple softly through her hair. Perhaps she could learn to love it again.

Annelise leaned a bit against the kitchen. "Perhaps you could make something else?" She asked, not knowing if you could make a casserole without cream. She was a good cook but she had never made those things herself.

Lucien sucked up her juices as she finished, moaning a bit himself before releasing her from his lips. He moves up, laying half on top of her as he stares into her eyes. His grin gone, now replaced by a gentle smile. Softly he caresses her cheek with his fingers. "You don't have to understand. Only enjoy." He layed down next to her and pulled her on top of him so she was laying on his chest. "Just relax and let yourself come down from your high." he says as he runs his fingers through her hair.
"But you can't help but think that, mom. I never forget him, I can't. I hear father him to me when I sleep, or see my house burning again along with.." Remi gulped, finding the memory too painful to talk about. "I can't not think of it.."

"Mmm. I think this garden would be prettier if it had...more of you in it." Yurichi said with a grin before sticking his tongue out at her. "Just kidding, they're plants. You're not a plant." He reminded her while walking with her, looking around. "Are people paid really to trim these?"

"I refuse. Maybe...here. Annelise, get me some sticks of butter. They're both dairy products, it should work.." Louisa said quietly, being cautious of cooking. "It'll be good right?"

Valeriya breathed out, feeling like she was on a cloud flying down from heaven as her eyes rolled back into her head and she looked at Lucien, panting a little. "That... that was nice "
Felicia holds her hand a bit tighter. She understood. She was also still thinking about him. She also still had nightmares of Tiras's death. Everything. "Don't forget him...." She pulls her daughter up from the chair so she could hug her. "Never forget him. We just.... Need to give it a place..."

Nirri giggles a bit as she rolls her eyes. What a weird way of complimenting a girl. Atleast he tries. "Yup. Rex likes to keep his garden in prestine condition. Just like the mansion. He pays people to clean and to take care of it. It's one hell of a work."

Annelise tilts her head a bit to the side. Butter sticks? Well. It was true it was both dairy but she wondered if it would taste the same. Probably not... But if Louise wanted to try. She grabs the sticks and hands them over. "You sure about this?" She asks just to be sure.

Luciem raises one eyebrow before pouting a bit. "Only nice? I am a bit offended by that." Though his pout quikly turned into a smile as he leans down and kisses the top of her head. "I told you so though." He says rather smugly.
Remi hugged Felicia, closing her eyes before shaking her head a bit at her mother, unable to process what she just said. "Isn't that forgetting him?" She asked quietly. "Tell me, when was the last time you looked at his picture, rubbing it and crying, talking to him? When was the last time you visited his grave and left roses on it?" She asked in a near whisper like tone, staring into her eyes. "You all have forgotten father. I'm the only one who still cares." She said with her eyebrows teared up. "Me and Louisa. I bet you didn't know she leaves a bundle of flowers at his grave every week." She sobbed out.

"So like what Joseph is gonna make us do to his crusty ass castle, huh?" Yurichi said with his hands stuffed in his pockets, looking around and sighing a bit, shaking his head. "Do you seriously think a war is starting over Virgil?"

"................Y..Yes." Louisa said hesitantly before putting the butter in the pan, turning up the heat on the stove, only to realize that she had greatly messed up when it became melted. "So Annelise. This..looks good, right?"

"How else do I describe that?.." Valeriya asked quietly, then smiling a little as he kissed the top of her forehead. "Yeah yeah.." Valeriya said quietly, then yawning deeply, falling asleep. The energy strain on her body had been knocking her into unconscious sleep lately.
Felicia tensed a bit as Remi asked her that. Those questions didn't sit right with her. Especially not since she was practically accusing her of not caring anymore. Tears welled up in her eyes as she narrows her eyes at her daughter, clearly hurt by her words. "Don't question me like that. And don't you dare accuse me of not caring or forgetting your father. You have no-" She choked up a bit and she had to swallow hard before she could continu. "- idea of how much I think of him each day."

Nirri couldn't help but grin at the thought of him and all the other kids cleaning the castle. It was a fun thought. And she would be there, drinking a glass of wine, while 'cheering' them on. But at his question her grin fades a bit before she shrugs. "Could be. I don't know. I don't think Virgil will be the only reason. But it will be a start...." She looks up at the sky. "The air is so tense. I don't know if you feel it but I do. I have lived long enough to know when something is about to happen to the world. I used to sing for wars to start but now.... I am not sure. It feels heavier than the last times."

Annelise looks into the pan, she looks very skeptical to say the least. "..... Yeah.... It could work?" She says though it was more a question than a statement. It looked like it was going to give her stomach aches.

Lucien smiles softly as she was suddenly knocked off the world into sleep. He must have exhausted her. Again. Gently he runs his fingers through her hair and over her back. She looked so precious sleeping like that. He wraps his arms around her and holds her a bit tighter as he takes in her scent. It was still mixed with his. "I'll protect you too, sweet thing..." He mumbles out as he closes his eyes, resting till she woke up.
"You have no idea how much I think of him either." Remi said while gritting her teeth. "Father he...he would have handled everything much differently." She said as tears came down from her eyes. "What do you think he would have done about me having..this curse?" She said with her voice breaking, attempting not to freak out.

"I know what tense air is like." Yurichi said with his hands in his pocket, looking around. "And I don't know about you, but I feel like that white haired idiot is at the center of it and he doesn't even know." He huffed out, shaking his head. "Sometimes I think he forgets that it's the power he has that has made and destroyed nations. Once everyone figures out where he is, all hell is gonna break loose as they try to climb on top. He's gonna get millions of people killed, just for being alive." Yurichi said while shaking his head. "Let's just say, if there's even a chance he betrays us, I'll stick a knife in his heart myself."

"Uh...well. You know let's just try it." Louisa said while getting some garlic, putting it in the dish before then putting in some chicken breast. "These are both good, and healthy. Why not put them together, you know?" She said while looking at it before sighing. "And I botched this up completely." She admitted out loud.

"Duce yes? Head of the Stadner family?" Adelger said, raising an eyebrow while on the phone. "I assume you got my message, correct?" He asked in a quiet tone. "Es ist zwingend, dass du deine Enkelin mitbringst. Sie ist ein Elbinorune auch. Ich würde sie gerne treffen."

"You're welcome for finding his number, my lord." Karl said with his arms crossed.

"Yes yes Jager, now hush." Adelger whispered to him angrily while on the phone.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Felicia didn't even have to think about her answer. She knew exactly what Tiras would do. "Protect you. Keep you safe with his live. Give everything for you to live free and happy. Just like he has always done.... Just like he is still doing in secret up there." With a sigh she walks around her desk to sit down in her chair, this conversation about Tiras actually making her feel rather depressed. "He would know what to do..." She mumbles a bit to herself

"You really are sometimes merciless. Not that I mind." Nirri says with a slight grin before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "And I think your thoughts are point on. I have seen his father almost destroy but also save this world. If he even have just the slightest bit of that power...." A shiver went down her spine. God, what a power that family had to control. "Luckily he is stable now. But you are right, millions will die for sure." She looks up at the sky, seeing some birds fly. "I actually think Renald will die.... His luck in war is running out..." She admits very quietly to herself.

Annelise chuckled a bit nervously as she rubs the back of her neck as she sits back down. Dear lords, this was going to be one uhhhh special dinner. But luckily, if this fails, she knew the number of a closeby pizza place. "So it'll turn out fine?" She asks, obviously not believing it that much.

Duce knew emmidtialy who was calling. Though the King's request was something that actually suprised him. Enkelin? Sie? It could be either Remi or Louisa but he had actually no doubts who he was wanting to meet. "Oh? My granddaughter? And why is it urgent may I ask? In my eyes she has nothing to do with our matters." Even if he was cold hearted, he was still cautious and a bit protective over Louisa. Only Louisa though.
"He would.." Remi said quietly, reminiscing on her father. "I heard stories about him. How he was called 'the mage killer' and how he was an assassin. And that you're why he went to war." She said while looking at Felicia, trying to get to happier topics. "And I heard he had some jazzy dance moves."

"I'll need to try my best to keep that old fuck alive." Yurichi said gruffly, referring to Renald while walking around. "And..yeah. You gotta be merciless. Especially with their power. And, Virgil has drug problems. You guys don't know how crazy he is."

"If you like death than yes, it'd be wonderful. I fucked up." Louisa said with a deep sigh. "Annelise we both know I can't cook." She whined out. "Mother would be sad."

"She...she is beautiful. I want to meet her." Adelger whispered quietly, smiling through the phone. "I think with our two families... united, yet again, with better people, could we not be more powerful?"
Felicia couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit at that happy memory. How he had swayed her right off of her feet with that dance. It only took a few glances, sweet words and one song to fall completely for him. "Moves he had indeed. He was quite the charmer to say the least." It hurted to think about it but those happy memories also still warmed her heart.

Nirri hits the back of his head, actually rather hard, even growling a bit, as he insulted Renald. "Don't call him that." Yeah, even if she really loved Yurichi, Renald was still her main priority. "And I dont really care how crazy he is. I have met my fair share of crazy people. As long as he is on our side it is fine."

Annelise giggles a bit. She had already predicted this outcome. So she holds up her phone with a soft smile. "How does pizza sound then?"

"It sounds like you really admire my granddaughter. And I like your idea. So i will bring this up to her. But she can decide if she wants to join. She has her own choice and she is too independant to be ordered around." He sounded very buisiness like and even a bit unamused but on the other side of the phone Duce was grinning from ear to ear. His eyes gleaming. He had not missed the soft tone of the King's voice. If Louisa played this right, and he knew she would, she would play him like a fiddle. She would have a whole countrey at her commands. Duce was going to hand her a new pawn in her gameplan.
"So I've heard. It's weird having your dad be such a prolific figure in history that documentaries exist about him." Remi laughed out a bit, then awkwardly rubbing his arms. "I guess people in the TMEA they interviewed were scared of him, saying that he was the kind of guy that would know if you said something about him without even hearing it. Oh, and that he could cook really well. I knew that though. Daddy's egg omelettes were so good. Also he's the only man I've ever seen tend to a kitchen better than a woman. Him and my birth mother once has a nasty argument because she spilt the paprika out of the spice cabinet and he ended up going to a bar. For three days. Over paprika."

"Virgil is actually crazy." Yurichi commented out before pulling out a cigarette, lighting it up and inhaling. "But he's an asshole too. He has this attitude that tells you that he thinks he's better than you. All Stadners have it. It gets old fast."

"Depends. Can we call Raiden over to eat the leftovers? I don't want the pizza box staying for too long. Mom might tell me to eat healthier or something. Again." Louisa groaned out.

"Yes...yes. I just need to know. She isn't married yet...is she?" Adelger said with a gulp. "I know the spies said she's close with the Lancaster bit but, it's strictly friends, correct?"
Bertholdt clenched his hands within the bed sheets, gritting his teeth, trying his best to be silent as the world around him began to desyncronize with the matter from the world he was from. The gods thank you to the unwanted visitor in their dimension. He rolled out of bed, grabbing at his face, curling in pain as the magic put into his seal burnt itself deeper into his chest. He opened his eyes, them now pure white as he saw the fabric of space and time being torn apart in front of them. He walked over, placing his hand on a window back home before from the darkness came a pair of yellow eyes, then a pretty smile.

"Bertholdt. You never call anymore." Lanying said while finally letting her body form. "Left without a trace. Now isn't that something?"

"I guess it is. But guess what? Nothing will stop me this time." Bertholdt said with a large grin, his hair falling across the sides of his head and partially in front of his face.

"Suppose not. Yet. But the Lord's dictate your death so...you know how is." Lanying said before shrugging.

"I'm looking forward to it." Bertholdt said as he smacked his hand against the window.

"Someone is in a feisty mood. What? It's not like your mom died....oh actually, it is. Whoopsie. You know, you were such an adorable child. You had your puffy cheeks and-"

"SILENCE!" Bertholdt commanded, looking at her as power coursed through one of his eyes. "Now... sleep." He said as his eyes burnt purple, and Lanying fell asleep. He then was jolted out from his rest, panting a bit, actually falling out of bed as he realized that it had just been a nightmare.
Felicia remembers those documentaries as well. After ten minutes she had stopped watching and never put it on again, not able to bear it. Though as Remi told Tiras could good very good she guessed that he had learned after leaving Cantenseel since she remembers him cooking for her which resulted in burned burgers one time. Well, he only burned one of them though. She smiles softly. "He really was the type who could argue over such things...." She missed that...

"Not all Stadners. Fecilia Stadner is a tad bit different. I remember her from the training she and Renald used to do in the past. She has changed alot though." Nirri says a bit in thought, thinking about the past and the previous war a bit as she takes the cigarette out of his mouth. "Quit that. It stinks and then your kisses aren't as sweet." She says a bit with a pout though she was serieus, he should stop smoking.

Annelise giggles a bit and nods, already seeing miss Stadner give Louisa a speech about healthy foods. But a small question kept nagging her. One that had been passing her mind more frequently. So she decided to ask. "Hey Louisa, are you starting to.... Like Raiden?" She asks a bit quietly. "I-It's just that you two are even more together than normal. I was even suprised to see him not being here."

Duce grins even more, though he did make a mental note about the spies Adelger had talked about. "She isn't married yet. And she is not promised to anyone yet. It is true she is rather close to that boy. But merely as friends. And who would say no to a King." A king she could easily manipulate.

Riza had been gently trying to wake Bertholdt up as she saw him tossing, sweating and mumbling in his sleep. Her eyes widened and she couldn't grab him as he fell out of bed. Quikly she kneels next to him, her eyes full of worry as she looked into his, full of anxiety. Carefully she caresses his cheek, not wanting him to jolt again. "It was a nightmare...." She says softly.
"Yeah...he was. After he remembered who he was though... everything changed." Remi said quietly, looking down at the ground. "His smiles..they faded away. He looked different too. And at me. He had a regretful look at first I guess.. trying to process my existence. He still..he still loved me.." Remi said while tearing up, then shaking her head. "Anything I can do around here to help you out around here?"

"Takes the stress off." Yurichi said as he picked his cigarette back up, putting it back in his mouth, relighting it. "Felicia is his mom, right? Nice lady. I've met her a couple times. Seemed really sad about something though, understandably. I wasn't alive when it happened and nobody ever talked about it but...well. I heard the Nagachika incident but..I mean it killed my dad and sister. I assume it was pretty bad."

"PFFFFFFT. Liking...Raiden?" Lousia laughed out, then awkwardly rubbing the back of her head. "Well...I mean...we are getting married. I think I have to learn to like him." She said quietly as an excuse. "You think he likes me?"

"Anyone smart would say yes." Adelger grumbled out, then coughing awkwardly. "Ah well, I have some business to attend to. Kingly things. Don't forget to bring her. Thanks." He said before hanging up quickly.

"All nightmares...they have truth to them.." Bertholdt whispered quietly, then looking at Riza, giving her a kiss. "Don't leave." He whispered quietly to her.
It pained Felicia to hear that but there was nothing that could be done about everything that had happend. "He will always love you, Remi..." She says before shaking her head. "No sweetheart. I only have a few things left to do." She looks around the room, noticing that at some point Dequan had exited the room, probably wanting to give them privacy. "You should go to your boyfriend honey. Spend some time with him. He will be leaving soon." She hoped he could cheer her daughter up more. These conversations were weighing them both down. She needed cheering up.

Nirri thinks back at the incident. It was her second worst memory, next to her own rampaging, death and killing. "It was horrible. Pray we never have to experience something like that again." She says before again taking the cigarette away as she looks sternly at him. "No. I'll help you take some stress away. But these things kill. Renald's father died young because of these."

Annelise had the feeling she wasn't completely telling the truth and at her question she rolls her eyes a bit with a smile. "Likes you? Please, he kisses the ground yo- YOU'RE doing WHAT with WHO?!" She asks suddenly in shock, realizing what Louisa had said. She was getting MARRIED to RAIDEN?! That hadn't ever come up in their conversations before.

Duce puts the phone down before leaning back in his chair, his hands behind his head. Yes, she was kinda engaged. But the King didn't know. And if he didn't know, Louisa could do what she wanted. This was going to be very interesting.

Riza softly kissed him back before pulling him into her embrace, holding him tightly, needing him as much as he needed her. "Ofcourse not, Bertholdt. I promised you that before. I love you." She said just as quietly.