র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Dequan.." Remi said quietly, smiling a bit as she ran her hands through her hair. "Alright mom. I love you. I'll talk to you later.." She commented in a faint tone of voice, heading out the door, going to her room to see Dequan. "Hey Dequan." She said awkwardly, smiling at him goofily.

"It's harder to kick than you think " Yurichi said in a semi annoyed tone. "And can you tell me about it?" He asked quietly. "My dad died as a samurai. I want to know.. what.. what really got him. The government hides everything they can about the incident."

"We've been in an arranged wedding since we were like seven." Louisa commented out while going to pour herself a glass of milk. "You mentioned something about worship? What was that?" She asked out of curiosity. "He never..he never makes a move, or tries to be romantic...it's odd."

"You...you don't know you won't leave." Bertholdt said with a sniff. "It's terrifying.."
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
"I love you too..." Felicia said softly before sitting down in her chair. She was quiet, just thinking, with a bit of a sullen expression on her face. She reached out and opened a drawer from her desk before digging through it a bit and finding what she was looking for. A picture. The one Tiras had sent her the first day of his training, the one with his hair cut short. She smiled softly, remembering how much he hated his short hair. as she runs her fingers over the picture.

Nirri ignored his annoyed tone. Smoking was bad. She was right. But then her face softens a bit as he asked her about that. "About the ghouls.... It's hard to explain but..." And honestly she didn't want to bring up traumatic memories. But she also knew how strong he is even though his body is weak. Gently she puts her hands on his cheeks as purple mist flows from her hands and surrounds them. "I will show you. Tell me when it becomes to much." The mist dissapeared and they were inside of a dark room. The old TMEA hide out where they had encountered their first ghoul. "This was a mission to kill a man they deemed 'Snowflake'. I know, it sounds ridiculous but it was more dangerous than we ever could have imagined." She says as the younger versions of Joseph and Renald walked in, just as a certain ghoul called Levi. It only took one brutal punch to KO Joseph before Levi pounched on Renald. Nirri winched a bit as she heard Renald scream again as that beast feasted on his arm and thigh. She watched her past self tackle Levi before she got grabbed by her throat and he licked her before he started to eat her shoulder and puncture her stomach with his hand, his kagune going into her knee. "We were with four strong generals that day and we didn't stand a chance." The scenery changed to the Nagachika Incident itself. Hundreds of ghouls were running over the streets, rampaging, murdering, tearing people apart.

Annelise blinked a few times. Oh. She hadn't even known that at all! And she spended all her time with them! "Well.... I guess he never makes a move because he respects you too much for that. But I can see he really admires you. He would nearly do everything for you." She says, being pretty sure of Raiden's feelings since they were quite obvious.

Riza leans down and softly kisses his cheek. "If I won't be forced than I won't leave you. Just trust me on that.... I know I can't forsee the future but we shouldn't worry too much or else we won't be able to just live. We will be constantly worrying and I don't want that for us." She says gently.
"Snowflake huh?..I never knew such a soft thing could do that to two guys I figured weren't able to be beaten. And you.." Yurichi said quietly, unphased as he went through the Carnage. Walking through it, Yurichi found his place to his family home, biting his lip a bit as he opened the door. There he saw his mother, cowering behind his dad with her hand on his stomach.

Ronin tightened his grip on his family sword, having blood come down from his forehead as a pile of ghouls laid out in front of him. He panted, looking back at Serika before noticing a ghoul come from a window out of the corner of his eye. He lunged, slicing it's head in two with the Katana before three came through the front door. He looked at them, panting as he looked back at Serika, panting hard. "Raise..him.. right." He said quietly before turning his head and letting out a battle cry, charging at the middle ghoul and stabbing it in the heart, swinging it through the chest of the middle ghoul and hitting the left one in the head, getting stabbed in the stomach as it died. As he turned around, he saw the other ghoul going towards Serika.

"Ronin!" She yelled as she threw a chair at the ghoul, stunning it enough for Ronin to stab it in the back. He looked into his chest, seeing it's tentacle into his chest.

"Secure the civilians!" Joseph ordered, having the TMEA soldiers march in, securing Serika as Ronin died smiling, watching her leave as he smoked one last cigarette.

"I love..you.. Serika." Ronin said quietly, then closing his eyes.

"RONIN!" Serika screamed as Joseph looked over with a wince, then looking at Renald.

Yurichi sat down next to his head father, staring blankly at the ground as he seemed shell shocked from it, unable to process.

"I never really noticed." Louisa grumbled, then pouting. "And nobody decided to mention this until now?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "That's bothersome."

"Yeah... perhaps." Bertholdt said quietly, then smiling, nodding his head. "You're right. If you're too busy worrying about the future.. you'll never live in the present." He said with a smile before kissing her.
Nirri silently followed Yurichi, already knowing where he was heading as they walked into the house. Those people were unmistakingly his parents. She remembered that after they began securing houses the battle only took a few more minutes to end. A few more minutes could have saved his father's life. She felt her stomach clench as she saw Yurichi sitting next to his dead father. Her abilities were meant to mentally break people but she had probably miscalculated that he could handle this. The mist surrounded them again and brought them back to the mansion's garden. Softly she puts a hand on his shoulder, feeling guilty for having shown him that even though he had asked it himself. "Sorry...." She says quietly.

"Probably because everyone already thought you knew." Annelise says with a light shrug. "Normally you see things so sharp and clearly and exactly how they are. So I thought too that you had noticed it a long time ago and decided to just ignore it. But now you know so.... What do you think?" She asks curiously.

Riza kissed him back, though in her mind the present wasn't very better. But atleast here in the present they still had eachother. "Exactly." She says with a soft smile.
"It's fine." Yurichi said before shrugging her hand off, sitting down as he digested what he saw. Any Image he had before of his parents had been altered completely. He understood now why his mother was how she was, and why speaking of Ronin was so painful. "He died with a smile, protecting us." He said quietly, looking down. "Why couldn't have you guys shown up a second sooner? He could have lived!" He said as he stood up, gritting his teeth as he tried to push through the pain.

"I mean..it's interesting." Louisa said quietly, seeming baffled. "I mean...I've always kinda liked Raiden." She admitted quietly, then rubbing the back of her neck. "He would have been beautiful you know, had the accident not happened."

Nirri felt a bit hurt as he shrugs her hand off like that. She was just trying to help. And she knew his words were just because of the pain he felt at the moment. But he could not let him speak like that. It sounded as if he was blaiming Renald and the others, and she would not accept that. Not when she knew how they had fought for Cantsenseel. "As if they could have known! Yurichi, there were hundreds of ghouls. Eating. Murdering. Ripping through skin with their teeth. And there were thousands of people. All screaming, running and begging to be saved. They never could have saved everyone even if they tried. And trust me, they tried so hard. If they had known...." The slight anger she had felt from him blaiming them faded as she sighs and puts her hands in her pockets. "If I had known I would have been there.... But you saw the mayhem. We were just running and killing and hoping we ran fast enough to save another life."

Now it was Annelise's turn to be baffled. Louisa was always so stone faced that she never could have guessed this. Her friend actually liked the giant. "Then why don't you tell him so?" She asks curiously. And perhaps he would have been beautifull but she couldn't really tell. She had never known him without him scars so she couldn't imagine him without them.
Yurichi gritted his teeth harder, then angrily punching a part of the brick that held up the garden plot, chipping it and stabbing it into his knuckles. "I need to see my mom." He hissed out, having his Japanese accent come out as he ran towards the door, having blood drip out from his hand, his adrenaline too intense for him to notice.

"That's weird." Louisa said with a sip of her milk. " That leads to relationships, which leads to kissing, which leads to...touching. which leads to sex. Which leads to children. I don't want children while taking over the world " She whispered.
Nirri flinched as he punched the brick, smelling the blood immediatly as he wounded himself. She knew she could do nothing about his anger even though she wished she could. "Yuric-" She reached out to him but he was already running off. With a sad sigh she wraps her arms around herself as she makes her way back to his room. She wasn't going to follow him. He wouldn't want that. So she just sat on his bed, waiting for him to come home and regretting that she had shown him that...

Annelise couldn't help but blush at Louisa's words. It was weird to think about them being so affectionate together. "I guess you could always make it clear you dont want that. Raiden would understand." She says, knowing that for sure.
Yurichi rubbed his face, caught up in his rage before deeply letting out a sigh, leaning against the wall as he looked at his fist. He got up, making his way to his room, opening the door with his good hand. "Not..the best life decision." He said as he went to the bathroom, biting onto a tooth brush and pulling out a piece of brick, hardly making noise as he fixed his hand up. "So...you wanna go with me?" He asked quietly, seeming chilled down.

"No, no, that's weird Annelise." Louisa said simply, shaking her head. "I'm not like other girls. I don't relish in dating and all that. It's terrifying. Just look at what happened to my mother. Having to raise three children without a father. I'd never want that. And it's weird to say too, so that's not an option."
Nirri hadn't expected Yurichi back for the next few hours so she was suprised to see him walking in. Though she was glad he was fixing his hand as well as she was glad he had seemed to calm down a bit. At his question she hesitated a bit. Honestly, she did not want to go. This was something between son and mother and she still had memories of Yurichi in her mind of his mother treating him badly. But he might need her support... So she nods and says. "I'll come wih you." before standing up and gently taking a hold of his good hand.

Annelise thought that Louisa was only seeing the bad sides of it all even though it could turn out very well. But there was no convincing her friend otherwise. She would just have to experience it herself. "Alright then. But about dinner-" She says as she hands Louisa the phone. "- you call Raiden and I call the pizza place?" She asks with a smile.
"I'm glad. I feel like..it's something I need to do before I leave." Yurichi admitted quietly before taking off his Yakuza jacket, deciding his mother would probably prefer that gone. He put on a regular jacket, cleaning up the blood before giving Nirri a kiss, closing his eyes for a moment before pulling away. "Can you teleport? My hand hurts."

"U-Uh.... Annelise.. could you call Raiden and I-i'll call the pizza, yeah? Very easy." Louisa said shyly, seeming a tad flustered. She our her hand over her stomach, wondering what the hell the odd feeling was.
Nirri understood that completely. Who knows for how long they would be in France. He needed atleast some closure or something like that. She softly gives him a kiss back before giving him an apologetic look as she shakes her hand. "I can't teleport people. I can only move myself from place to place in my mist form but even that has its limits."

Annelise couldn't help but crack a smile at her friend's behaviour. Now that she knew her feelings they were so obvious. Deciding to be the good friend she nods. "Alright then. I'll call Raiden." She says before dialing the number. "Hey Raiden. -" She tried to sound normal but as always, she was still a bit nervous and shy around the big giant and just boys in general. "We are gonna eat pizza. With we I mean me and Louisa and you. O-Ofcourse only if you wanna come."
"I'll take someone's car I guess." Yurichi grumbled out while heading towards Joseph's door, taking out a bobby pins from Nirri's hair and his switch blade, opening up the door, only to notice a bunch of books on parenting and pregnancy. Not find finding the car keys, he locked the door and walked over to Nirri. "I think he's having another kid." He whispered to her.

Raiden stood up from his father's desk, sipping some liquor as he heard his little sister screaming in pain, with his family clamoring about to help her. "Does Louisa want this?" He asked with a quiet tone of voice. "I don't want to show up uninvited.."
Nirri grumbled a bit as he took a bobby pin out of her hair, a pink strand immediatly falling into her eye. She moves it behind her ear as best as she could as she follows him to Joseph's car. The vamp would punch him to the hospital for this. "I know." She says with a light grin and a shrug. There weren't many secrets in that house. Not to her atleast. "Renald always leaves his keys in the car." She says before walking to Renald's car. She turns into her mist form as she gets into the car and opens it from the inside out before holding her hand open. "Return the pin." She says as she blows the hair out of her eyes.

Annelise heard some faint screaming in the background though she guessed he was just watching a horror movie or so. Hearing that question made her smile slightly. Again so respectfull. "She is the one who invited you." She says honestly. It was true. Louisa wanted him here so her mother wouldn't find the leftovers. She did not tell him that though.
"Right, that." Yurichi said while handing her the pin before nudging her out of the drivers seat. He started the car, rubbing his face a bit before driving out, taking a fifteen minute trip to his mother's house which as usual, had his car parked out front. He parked Renalds car, breathing out hard as he looked over, obviously nervous. "I got this, right?"

"I will be there." Raiden said before standing up, finishing his glass of liquor. He then made his way to the outside, picking a rose from his garden. He went to his car, unlocking it before starting it and driving off, arriving to the stadner Manor in a short amount of time. Instead of the door, he entered through the kitchen window, silently appearing behind Louisa.

"Is Raiden behind me?" She asked, feeling his warmth.
Nirri pins her hair back in place before leaning against the window, looking at the changing scenery as they drove to his mother's house in silence. She could feel the nervousity radiating off of him and it getting stronger the more they neared his house. Without looking at him she bluntly says. "You'll fuck up." But then she smiles softly as she looks at him, clearly not meaning what she had said. She reaches out and caresses his cheek before giving him a kiss to encourage him. "It's your mother. You got this."

Annelise was sitting down on a chair as she waited, facing the window. But her eyes widened as she saw the giant form of Raiden climbing through it. How he even managed to do that stayed a mystery to her. She simply nods in reply, also finding it suprising Louisa could simply feel his presence. Although, how could one not notice him.
"Totally." Yurichi chuckled out nervously, rubbing his face awkwardly before getting out of the car, walking over to a rock, picking it up and taking his spare house key out from under it. He opened the door to his home, only to see two dead yakuza on the floor with deep katana slashes in their necks. "Mama!"

"You shit!" Serika yelled out, coming out of the kitchen with Ronin's bloody katana, wiping it up. "Who'd you piss off?" She asked, nudging towards the dead yakuza.

"Akiro kinda had a thing out for me. Plus loose ends." Yurichi said as he pulled the car keys out of one of the men's pockets, heading towards the front door and throwing them onto the car. "Start it and pop the trunk, we have groceries to take out." He said while using key words, then walking in, seeing his mother smile at the picture of Ronin on the chair he died in. "Dad...he died saving us, right there, right?" Yurichi said quietly, looking at Serika.

Serika quietly breathed out at Yurichi, wondering a bit he knew that before she nodded her head. "He did." She said quietly while setting the sword on it's stand, sitting on her knees as she lit the two candles at his memorial, which also has his samurai armor and ashes there.

"You miss him a lot." Yurichi said quietly, sitting on his knees next to her, wrapping his arms around Serika, bringing her close. "I saw it too. The past, through my girlfriend. I understand mother."

"He should have lived." She wept out, beginning to cry hard as she relaxed herself in his arms. "But now you're here. Your all of Ronin I have left." She cried out, scrunching her eyes up. "Everytime I look at your face..it burns, because all I see is his and I'm reminded.." She whispered out.

"I can't help that mom. I wish I could, but I can't. You only can help yourself, and how you choose to remember him." Yurichi said while rubbing her back. "He told you to take care of me."

"...I let Ronin down.." Serika wept out in realization, rubbing her eyes. "I was too weak to even do that.."

"Don't say that mom. You're the strongest woman I know and plus, I'm working with the president now. I'm in a uh..I'm in a splinter cell of the special forces, with Joseph Bordeaux and Renald Silvius being my commanders." Yurichi said with a grin.

"Special forces..." Serika said in awe before looking out the window, seeing Nirri. "Who's that?"

"My girlfriend." Yurichi said with a smug smirk.

"Oh no." Serika said before pulling his ear, dragging him out the door. "WHO SAID HE COULD DATE?"

"What did I say about the window?" Louisa said in a stern tone to Raiden.

"No window..." Raiden whined out.

"That's right."Louisa said with a smirk. "Annelise, pizza?"
Nirri raises one eyebrow as he trows the keys unto the car. Oh, she thinks she understood the situation. As she gets out of the car she indeed smells blood just like expected. She does what he asks, opening the car romp, kofferbak before starting the car. She waits outside of it, leaning against the car as she waits when suddenly he was being pulled out of the house door his ear. She did not like her hurting him. But it was also funny. It reminded her of Ivanka as she pulled Valeryia, Gilford of even Renald along. It was a mothery thing she guessed. Now what should she do? Be polite and explain of get Yurichi a bit into troubles. Easy decision. "Renald Silvius actually gave his permission." She did not say who he was to her though. "But I guess when you..." she pretended to hesitate alot before reaching to her belly and rubbing it. "When u have something u made together u should be together to take care of it." She says as she fakes a blush, saying she was pregnant with his child, wanting to make his mother flip out a bit at him.

Annelise couldn't help but smile watching them interact. They would make a strange couple indeed but somehow they would fit. Now if Louisa wouldnt be so stubborn... She was pulled out of her thoughts door the question. "Oh. Here." She says as she opens one of the boxes who had arrived while waiting for Raiden.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"The chances of you actually being pregnant is less than that of my husband coming back. Demons have trouble getting pregnant to begin with and even when they do, they show easily. My husband killed enough of you for me to know." Serika said while letting Yurichi go, watching him stand up and brush himself off before looking over at Nirri, looking at her analytically. "Not one drop of Asian." She grumbled out. "I would have preferred Japanese but since I never expected you to get a girl with your table manner's, I'll allow it. I'm Serika Mizushima. If identical facial features weren't enough, I'll just tell you. I'm his mom." She said before going back inside, dragging a body out and stuffing it in the trunk. " Someone get that other guy."
Nirri blinks twice before grinning and dropping the act. Sharp woman. Though it was no suprise that woman regonized her as a demon with her skin and hair colour. Though as a dead demon spirit she couldn't produce kids at all. Not that she was gonna tell that. Just as she was not gonna tell she had been there at Renald's side at Ronin's death. It was only brief and she was in her kids form, running in to get Renald back obto the battlefield but she wondered if that woman regonized ger or would make te connection. She gives Yurichi a look as Serika talked about his manners, COMPLETELY agreeing on that point. Though she did not care about his mom's preferences. She was Bohemian. She would have to deal with that. "Nirri. His girlfriend obviously." She look at Yurichi then, expecting him to clean up the other body. She was not gonna do it.
"Really? I had no clue." Serika said before pulling out a cigarette, lighting it and inhaling. "Come on Yurichi. Show your manner's."

"Huh?" Yurichi said, shaking his head and blinking twice. "I gotta go drag it?" He asked before groaning as Serika nodded. Yurichi went inside, then dragging the body.

"You look good, after all these years, demon." Serika said with a blank expression. "No wrinkles."

"Fat fucker." Yurichi groaned out, throwing the body into the trunk.
Aaah so that woman did regonize her. Though Nirri had the feeling she shouldn't be suprised. It looked like Yurichi had his sharps from his mother. "Demons don't age that much." Was all she said before looking at Yurichi. She couldn't help but grin a bit at his misfortune. She wanted to make a comment about him just being scrawny but decided against it with his mother there.
"Well Yurichi has certainly aged." Serika said before slamming the trunk closed. She then went into her garage, coming back with a gas can and lighter. "How many times have I had to do this because of you?" She asked with a sigh, putting them in the back.

"Is this the twentieth time?" Yurichi asked while cleaning up the blood off the steps of the house

"Twenty third, you shit." Serika said while honking the horn. "You two, get in Yurichi's car. Ill need a ride back." She said before driving away, getting the car to and industrial part of town before wiping her fingerprints out of the car. She then took the gas can, pouring it all over the car before lighting it ablaze. She walked towards the car Yurichi was driving. While walking, the car with the bodies in them exploded prematurely. She quickly got in the back, pulling out her drinking flask. "Twenty three times, Yurichi."
Nirri got into the car as well. It was kinda weird to think she had 'met' Yurichi when he was still in the womb. Guessed string of faith never go far. If you believe in that crap. "Twenty three. Man, people really don't like you." She says with a light grin before frowing a bit as she saw the flask. Really? Already? Well, she guessed that's how humans drown their sorrows.
"I've made a lot of enemies in the yakuza." Yurichi admitted as he started driving back to his mom's house.

Serika took a swig of her flask before laughing out a bit. "You've made enemies all over the place. You just know how to keep people going." She said before looking out the window, smiling. "So pink haired demon girl, how's my son been treating you? You been working on his manner's?"
Nirri could easily see how Yurichi would make enemies everywhere. He just had a character that could tick anyone off. But hey, she still liked it even though it was hard to get through in the beginning since he annoyed the crap out of her as well. So when his mother asked that question she couldn't help but reply honestly with "Your son can be one hell of an annoying being. And I think there is no one that could improve his manners... But I guess he's been treating me good." She quikly addit, not wanting it to sound bad.
"That's good. I must have done something right with him." Serika said before taking a swig of her flask. She grumbled a bit, not talking until Yurichi was at her house. She got out, standing up and shutting the door of the car. "I'm gonna nap. Have fun you two. Also don't forget to write." She said before going inside and shutting the door.

"Well....uh. well. That went better than expected." Yurichi said with a few blinks.
Nirri didn't know what quite to think of that woman yet. She was sharp and cold but somewhere, somehow, in some way she seemed to care for Yurichi. She smiles a bit at him as she puts her hand on his knee. "I'm glad about that." And she really meant that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days past, but it had been alot of years since Duce had set foot in the country he has been born in, Germany. It felt all so familiar to him. In some way it made him feel stronger and walk a bit prouder. So he stood tall as he walked into the imperial palace, being summoned just as the heads of some other families to meet and talk to the King. Well, to that young boy atleast. The guards bowed but he didn't even look at them as he walked in with his granddaughter at his side. He had told her about the King's request of her joining them, and ofcourse Louisa had said yes for various reasons he wasn't all aware off. But he could guess them. Felicia hadn't been exactly fond of the idea, obviously. Though he payed no attention to his daughter's whining and brought Louisa with him. He looks at his granddaughter as they stand in the main hall of the palace. "Something you could get used to?" He asks, obviously meaning the luxerious palace which was three times as big as the Stadner estate which was already quite huge.

The soft thuds of a walking cane sounded rather loud as Alastair walked through the palace doors. The guards bowed once again and he gave them a polite smile as his little fairy like spirit, who sat on her favourite spot on his shoulder, giggled and waved. Already Alastair was quite exhausted, the trip had taken alot of his energy and he hadn't had the oppertunity yet to rest before going to the palace. Being one of the oldest, if not even the oldest family head, it was only logical for him to be tired quikly. And Faeo also took some energy. Not alot but still something. Luckily he found a chair he was may to rest on as he waited for the King to arrive, watching little Faeo as she innocently floats and looks around.
Louisa looked around at the imperial palace, grinning as she looked at the beauty of Germany once again. It was during these trips to the country that she seemed most at joy. "Quite, yes." Louisa said while looking around the castle. "Shame that Raiden has to be distant during this visit." She commented out while walking into the palace, seeing two seven foot tall soldiers clad in black knights armor. "What are these ?"

"Jagers." Karl said while entering the room, clad in his military uniform. He looked at Duce, laughing a bit. "Last I saw you was at the battle of the black forest. You were much younger." Karl commented out, still looking just as young as he did fifty years ago. "Things have changed much since then."

"Yes they have." Raiden said while entering the castle, wearing armor his father had forged for ceremonys for him. On the chest piece a broken mask was forged into it, showing the seal of the Lancaster family. He bumped into the Jager, looking down at it before looking over at Karl. "You forget who won the battle of the black forest."

"Pssh. A Lancaster." Karl grumbled out. " We never thought anyone would have been insane enough to light an entire forest on fire.." He admitted before shaking his head.

"Since we are speaking of war, let us have the Masters of it arrive." Petrov said while coming in, wearing his mage robes. "We are the only family to have annihilated three of them. Well, two. This Elbinorune king caught me off guard. The family has been in quite the decline since Faendal.."

"The Elbinorunes would not be beaten by some ice fairies." Louisa said with an irritated tone, clearly insulted. "The only reason you wiped out two mage families was by using weaker mage families, like the Fengs." Louisa said while seeming to puff up a bit, with Raiden doing the same, having his pistons come out of his armor, blood dripping off the ends as electricity charged.

"Hmph." Petrov said before flicking his hand, making an ice shard fly out, nearly impaling Adelger who slightly moved his head to dodge it.

"I ORDER YOU ALL TO SILENCE!" Adelger said while appearing from a balcony, dressed in his best attire, which was obsidian and titanium armor with a dragon on his chest. "Ms.Louisa, not you, put for now, Lancaster and Markovich, you are falling under my bad Grace's!" He angrily said before raising his hand up. "Where is Silvius?" He said before getting out from his balcony, going towards to outside before noticing Alastair sitting in the same room as the others. "Oh. You're here. Quiet one. Hello fairy." He said to Faeo before going back to the balcony. "When!" He said while clearing his throat. "It is I! King Elbinorune! King of Germany and rightful king of the old world. I, as an act of Grace, have invited you all back to the table of the mage families, which has not been done done in over half a century. I'm sure you all remember my father, the mad king, but know that I am not him. I am not Gaetheel Elbinorune, the last king of the old world. I am a new light in this thousand year empire. I am the all seeing eye. I am the dragon of the world, and the last real one at that. With all that aside, let us walk through the halls to the table that our families together once controlled the world from." Adelger proclaimed as he came down the stairs, snapping his fingers and having the Jaeger's open the doors to the room. In the room, there was seven chairs, each with the crest of the family and the color representing their families, with the founder of each families on the wall, painted, with the first Elbinorune depicted as a god with her arms out in the middle of them all. On the table, there was a map of the world with a chess piece of where each family was located. On the Elbinorune throne, there was one single egg. "That is the last dragon in existence, in that egg. Or so the legend is." Adelger said while walking over to it, picking it up and sitting down in his throne.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Duce was about to comment that Louisa should really stay distant from Raiden, seeing the slight bit of dissapointment in her eyes, when Karl walked in. He couldn't help but grin, thinking back at his glory days when he was fighting and comanding at the fronts. How magnificent and full of glory those days has been. Though his grin fell as that damn ice man walked in. Petrov. He really did not like this man, always bragging about how he destroyed two mage lines with their backstabbing ways. So his chest swelled with pride as his granddaughter so daringly pointed that out. As they walked into the room, he gently pats Louisa's back a bit, his eyes showing that he was proud of her before taking his seat, listning to the King's rant. He still believed it should have been the Stadner's sitting in that position. And they will be. A Queen will be sitting there on that throne. But for now he just listened quietly to the boy's rant.

Alastair had simply watched the families already beginning to fight for dominance. Did they never get tired of that pridefull stuff? He simply nods as Adelger finally noticed him while Faeo got back onto his shoulder, giggling and waving a bit. "The King said hi to me!" She whisperes excitedly, which caused Alastair to smile softly as he stands up. Pure sweet thing. He noticed the Zhang's and Romanov's not being here, which spiked his curiousity but he did not ask. He sits down on his chair and listened, Faeo being in awe of the big speech, before he asked what probably everyone was curious about. "King Elbinorune, like you said, a meeting like this hasn't been called for in a long time. So I think I speak for everyone when I ask why you summoned us here?"
"Times have changed greatly since the last meeting occurred. Robots, demons, ghouls and even families. The Zhang and Romanov lines are not worthy no longer of being a great house of the circle, so for now, they are excommunicated." Adelger commanded, hitting his hand against the table. "These loss of these houses, killed during the separatist revolution, was a tragedy to mankind. Their history and contributions forever lost in the sands of time. This leads me to my next speaking point. For nearly a half century, we have lived in the ruins of the civil war that Faendal created. Since then, chaos has taken the world without the Elbinorunes to control it. The thousand year empire that we held underneath the sigil of the nine headed dragon, demolished. I want us five families to unite and reconquer Europe and Asia under my banner. The hostility pacts our families signed years ago would be reenacted, and I would give you all each new territory as well as your homeland. Should you not side with me, you will be slaughtered and your history erased. Your descendants will be hunted down and executed on crosses in front of the palace as a symbol. To not oppose the king of the thousand year empire." He said with a grin, raising his hands. "So let's make a deal."
Duce had already expected something like this to happen. When there was peace there were always people wanting to trow away that peace to gain more. Just like he had wanted to do. Just like Louisa's plans were. Though he guessed this changed the plans a bit. Ofcourse he will take this deal. He will stand behind Adelger but his true loyalties will be elsewhere. If it all went the way he wanted, Adelger will end up being Louisa's pawn and they will be going of to war under the Stadner's banner instead of the Elbinorune's. "Sounds like an obvious decision to me." he says with a light grin as he folds his arms and leans back in his chair.

But Alastair was frowning and even Faeo looked worried. He was not suprised that he was excluding Zhang and Romanov, which he did not completely agree on. But reconquer Europe and Asia? It sounded like he thought everything would be solved if the world was under the Elbinorune's reign. Even if he would give them parts of the world, he would be the head of it all. And he was hesistant of that. Adelger was still so young in his eyes even if he was King. Could he start a war and lead them to victory? He doubted it. And honestly, he was not really fond of the idea of another war. But then he thinks about his other words. Hunted and executed. His mind wanders immediatly to his daughters and Renald and his family. Though he was sure they would disagree with this idea of war as well.... It was a tough decision for him. He stays quiet, wanting to hear the other's opinions first.
Raiden nodded his head, breathing through his mask quite loudly. "You have the Lancaster support." He simply said, not being one for theatrics.

Petrov said, holding a glass of wine, swishing it around a bit in his glass of wine, raising an eyebrow at him. "You expect me to be afraid, boy?" He asked before taking a sip. "I'm shaking in my boots." He sarcastically said with a chuckle, seeming to anger Adelger. "The answer is no. You have no power, plain and simple. You have killers, not men. They are not inspired by your words, but by the notion of killing. When they see the pacific ocean, they will turn on each other like a bull when they see red." He bluntly said before standing up. "I will see you in the battle field, Elbinorune. I worked once to see your family eradicated from the throne, I will do it a second time."

"I knew you'd be a hard one to get." Adelger angrily said before snapping his fingers, having two Jagers grab his arms. "That's why we snagged the lady of the home."

"The what?!" Petrov said in shock, being forced down onto his knees as they brought out his wife, Aliyna Markovich, who was bound and gagged. He looked at Adelger, shock on his face as Adelger walked over, holding a ceremonial dagger that had a dragon design on it.

"You think your castle kept you safe from my spies? We're watching everywhere. We were one step ahead of you, and the moment you left and the barrier was down for a second, we snagged her." Adelger said tauntingly, then shaking his head, sighing. "I wished for no blood to be spilled in the room today, but you have forced my hand."

"Wait! I retract my-" Petrov was cut short was Adelger cut Aliyna's throat. He shushed her, rocking her body gently as he let the blood spray from her arteries onto Petrov, staining his clothes a dark crimson. He let her go, having her body drop to the ground. That was his first kill.

"You were a dog backed into a corner. Remember when I asked so kindly?" Adelger asked him, only getting a response in the shape of head nod. "Good. Remember my kindness when you run with your tail between your legs. I will allow you safe passage back home, but after that, the gloves are off. Your name will be burnt from the history books."

Petrov stared blankly at his wife's dead body, her beautiful white hair coated red in her own pool of blood. Unable to process it all, he simply continued to nod, his mouth quivering as the Jagers escorted him out of the palace.

"So unsanitary.." Adelger said in disgust, then smiling. "I apologize, those pesky Markovich's make such a fuss."
Duce was pleasantly suprised at the actions the King had took. Not only did it shut the Makovich bastard up but it also showed that Adelger was not afraid to dirty his hands and was an actual tactical planner for someone so young. It would make it a tad bit more difficult for his granddaughter to manipulate him but he believed Louisa was cunning enough to still make him her puppet. "Now you deffinantly have my support." He says as his grin widens a bit.

Alastair on the other hand was rather pale as he watched the now unmoving body of Petrov's wife. That could have been his wife. His daughters. His grandchildren. The choice was made for him, even if he would have to apologize to his family later for trowing them into another war. For now it was the only thing he could do. "Silvius will stand beside you..." He says a bit quietly before groaning a bit as he stands up, his back aching. "Now if you would excuse me, Faeo is quite shaken up." He says, and indeed the little fairy had wide eyes and was shaking a bit as she hid her face in Alastair's hair. Though he did use it as an excuse to get some space himself, knowing Faeo wasn't really that shaken up but more acting for an escape for him. He grabs his cane and walks out of the room, sighing and leaning against the wall once he was out. What was this world going to turn into now....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Wait a moment! All of you, stay in here" Adelger said quickly, rushing over to Alastair, pulling a lollipop out from his robes. "Here, I keep them for children. Give them to your fairy. I don't want her shaken up from that display. I apologize, uhm...Faeo. Yes..I'm sorry" He whispered to them. "Don't let the others know. They're not allowed to have lolipops." He said before wiping his hands off, pulling off his crown for a moment, really showing Adelger's young face still. "I didn't want to do that. But you know. That family is dangerous."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alastair was quite stunned to say the least as the King gives him a lollipop for his fairy. He stared at Adelger in silence. Realization slowly seeped in. That man.... A soft smile crosses his face as he gives the lollipop to Faeo, who had been trying to reach it every since she had laid her eyes on the sweet candy. With an excited squeel she begins to eat it, all her worries gone like the wind. "All families with great powers are dangerous. Some just know how to control themselfs more." He comments out as he pats Faeo's head before looking back at Adelger. "You.... Are really just a boy..." He used the same words as Petrov. But while Petrov's has been mocking and sarcastic, his words were more understanding, obviously holding a different meaning than the other man's words. "Why are you doing this? What is pushing you to start this war?" He asks, hoping to understand this kid a bit more and hoping that Adelger would answer honestly.
"Markovich does not. He has already set two on the chopping block." Adelger said quietly with a sad expression before widening his eyes in surprise as he was called a boy again, this time without the harsh tone or belittling manner. "I.." Adelger coughed in an awkward way, seeming too caught off guard to keep his persona up. "My family is dying." Adelger said quietly, looking around. "My parents are gone..Tiras died and now the last true Elbinorune left is also a Stadner. Virgil, Louisa and a girl by the name of Remi are the last of us. There is four Elbinorune's left in this whole world. Being fifteen when I took up the throne, I had everyone come at my throat, trying to manipulate me to take my throne away from me. I became the hermit king because I wouldn't allow a single visitor. I had to train in my magic, in my diplomacy skills in just two years. I" He said quietly, then looking around yet at again. "I'm the last Elbinorune that knows the history of my family. If I am gone, we too join the Zhang or the Romanov's. " He whispered. " I have to be strong, because if I am anything but, the wolves surrounding me will devour me."
Alastair had heard of the sudden death of the previous King and Queen which caused their son to move up the throne. Everyone with some sense would have known that heavy burdens would have been placed on that son's shoulders. Though he guessed no one truly knew how big those burdens really were. This young fragile boy didn't only have a full country to carry but also a bloodline to keep alive. Not many kids his age would feel such responsablity when it comes to blood, but this kid does. It made him understand the situation better. And it made him realize that this boy had no one he could truly count on. Not even the mage families who he had threatend into following him. Suddenly he puts a hand on Adelger's shoulder. "You've had it rough. That all is more than a child can handle. I understand that. But you have never lived through a war. See what horrors it bring. And you want to start one. I know you think that it is the only way out, that it'll make your strong, but I have lived long enough to tell you it won't. These responsabilites are too much for a boy like you. I see that you're scared...." He pauses for a second before straightening his back a bit. "But you are still King. I know that. Though King's do take advise from people. So I advise you strongly to hink again about this war and what it'll do to the people. Honestly, I do not agree. War is a horrible thing I do not really wish to live through again. But I will still stand beside you, even if you decide to continu this war. Not only because I want my family safe but it also looks like you could use someone to stand beside you and perhaps guide you a bit."
"I must." Adelger proclaimed, shaking his head. "The empire that lasted a thousand years kept the peace in this world when nobody else would. My family shed blood, sweat and tears for this world, only for some traitor to rob us of it. This is all mine to begin with. It is not a war, it is a holy crusade to retake what is rightfully mine." He said with a stamp of his foot, then crossing his arms, sighing out quietly, looking at Alastair. "Do you remember when the thousand year empire was in control, and all the families were harmonious, before Faendal?..."
Alastair had already known that he wouldn't change his mind over this war. When you were so set and ready to kill for something like this to happen than it was hard to change your mind, though he had tried it atleast. It was strange though to call it a holy crusade. But perhaps Adelger wouldn't call it that anymore when he witnesses the bloodshed. Again, the King looked like a true kid when he stomped with his foot. "I know my bones are cracking but I am not that old." He says with a bit of a chuckle as he thinks back. "I was very young when the empire's reign ended. I don't even know how young I was when it ended. And I don't think anyone truly understood how harmonious everyone was living till it was gone. So I guess we all took it for granted and now we have forgotten what it was like. I honestly really can't remember...." He was quiet for a few second before suddenly poking Adelger's foot with his cane. "When you stomp with your foot like that you look even more like a child than you are." He comments out, again not to offend him nor to belittle him but that was clear to hear.
"Faendal truly ruined everything.." Adelger quietly said to himself, wishing to erase him from the history books too. He then sighed, grumbling a bit at his statement. "Perhaps I do. I do not mind." He said with a crossing of his arms, turning his back and leaning over the balcony, watching tanks and soldiers rally as they prepared for war. The German soldiers were at least terrifying. "Does much matter if they're opinions do not matter?" He asked with a small smile.

------------

Virgil left Eva's room, a small smirk on his face as he walked out, zipping up his pants as he walked outside, rubbing his face a bit as he tried to get used to his senses again with the computer in his head processing everything. He went into his room, sitting down on his bed as he laid back for a moment, then grabbing his chest hard as his eyes rolled back into his head and his heart stopped beating.

~~~~~

"I thought you'd never visit again." Tiras admitted while sitting down, having clearly had a few rough days.

"Yeah uh...well. I'm sure you know I've been busy." Virgil said quietly, walking over to his dad, sitting down right next to him.

"Not an excuse." Tiras simply said as he kept his arms to himself, looking over at Virgil, reaching over at poking his cheek.

"I'm sorry." Virgil said before blinking twice as his cheek was poked. "What?"

"You have your mothers face." Tiras said with a small smile, then laughing a bit. "Not so sure that's great when you're a guy but..."

"Did you just bust my balls?" Virgil commented out with a chuckle while Tiras simply nodded while laughing. "Thanks dad."

"Oh don't you give me that tone." Tiras said with a narrowing of his eyes. "You turned into your mother for a second there." He commented out while brushing his hair out of his face so Virgil could see his face.

"And you look like Louisa." Virgil said while looking at him.

"Hah! That's where your wrong. Louisa looks like me. See...I'm her dad, so you know, it's the other way around." He said while grinning, knowing Virgil would hate to be proven wrong.

"................" Virgil blinked twice, wondering if this is what his mom had to deal with. "Anyways! So dad. Guess who got a processor?"

"You." Tiras said simply. "I see everything you know." He sighed out. "You're stupid, trying to be like how I was. And for still trying to have romance while doing it." He said while putting his hand on Virgil's shoulder. "You know how these things end, right?"

Virgil looked into his fathers eyes, gulping a bit as he breathed in, shaking his head. "What you went through was a completely different situation, dad."

"No it's not. These people, they're going to give you the tools to destroy yourself for their own gain." Tiras said while poking Virgil in the chest. "Like the needle you used to put in your arm." He simply said as he shook his head. "You're facing an enemy far greater than you could even imagine. Greater than I fought. You are fighting a nation. An ideology. I fought the dreams of one crazed man. You're going against an army of them." He said quietly, tearing up. "You're facing the true destroyer of our family."

"Dad...what do you mean?" Virgil asked quietly, feeling his heart sink as his saw his father tear up.

"Karl Jager and Hermann Elbinorune were the most trusted men that your grandfather, Faendal, had in his army. Adelger's grandfather, Hermann, teamed up with Karl after an incident that permanently changed Karl, and threw your grandfather out from the nation once the war had been won. They then rounded up the Elbinorune's that had been imprisoned for their safety during the revolution and burnt them all alive on stakes as the dragons of our family once burnt our enemies."

"Dragons? Karl Jager?...what? Hermann?" Virgil said in a very confused tone.

"You'll know what I mean when you see for yourself, son." Tiras said quietly with a frown. "Your time to leave is nearing. So listen to what I say next very closely. You have to be stronger than I was in battle. You have to be smarter than I was in tactics, and you need to be a better man than I was to Felicia. But you also need to live more than I did, in life. Experience life while you can do in your best way possible. Enjoy the little things, because once this war happens, there will be nothing left that even resembles them. I love you Virgil, I always have, my only son. Please listen not only with your ears, but with your heart." He said as he hugged Virgil, sending him back into his body.

Virgil woke up in a sudden gasp, grabbing onto his chest as he breathed in and out, recovering from being dead that long but as well as processing his fathers words.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alastair leaned as well against the railing but more for support than anything else. His legs were getting tired. But still he stood straight. He wondered where this boy had gotten all this information from. He has to have some books in his possesion where their history was being discribed. There weren't alot of those books left in the world, everyone wanting to forgot the most horrible parts of it. Though he was rather interested in them and he would love to have the oppertunity to read one. Alastair shrugs at the question, not really knowing an answer to that as he stares at the soldiers. His stomach clenches a bit as a sullen look sets on his face. War again.... "Can I play with them?" He couldn't hold in his laughter as Faeo oh so innocently asked if she could play with the German soldiers. She puffed up her cheeks and folds her little arms, feeling a bit insulted that he was laughing at her. He only shakes his head. He loved his little fairy. She whined a bit before asking. "Can I play with him then? He gave me candy." She squeeks out as she points at Adelger. Alastair rolls his eyes and gives the King a bit of an apologetic look. It did not suprise him that she acted like this though. She was still the holy spirit of a deceased 4 year old child who believed in fairys so much she turned into one after death.
Adelger looked at Faeo, smiling a bit at her, finding the innocence adorable. "I do not mind." Adelger said quietly in a soft tone of voice, walking closer. "I am willing to play." He said as a small smile formed on his face. It seemed he was too kind hearted to be a king, or at least to be the man he presented himself as.

Louisa held up the dragon egg, feeling a slight warmth as her hand touched it. "Grandfather, you think there's a true dragon in there?" She asked, shaking the egg a bit.

"Hmm.." Raiden said while poking at the dead body, rolling it over and looking at the sliced throat. "Clean cut. Very clean. The blade is made of obsidian." He said while looking at the cut.

"Obsidian, better know as fire glass. It's made from extreme flames, or volcanoes. My guess is the blade was probably forged from the fires of a dragon." Louisa said while looking at the mural, placing her hand on the first Elbinorune and the first Stadner. "You know grandfather, the first Elbinorune looks a bit like my father, don't you think?Wait a moment. The founder of the Elbinorune family...is a woman?" She asked while looking at her, seeing the silver haired giant with her arms extended, having a blue and yellow eye looking kindly down at the other six families. "That's amazing. She's the only woman on here."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Faeo smiles widely, her eyes almost sparkling with joy as she jumps off of Alastair's shoulder and lands on the railing before looking up at her new playmate. "What should we do?! Oh! We can play tag. But no, Alstie doesn't want me to run in hallways.... Or hide and seek! But that might take to long... I don't know how to play chess... I don't have dolls here...." She rattled excitedly on as she was thinking very very hard of what game they could play together.

Duce quikly took the egg out of his granddaughter's hand as she actually shook it. "I do not know but I do not like to take the risk." Though if there really was one in there it could be an extreme advantage and force on the battlefield. They would have to wait if this legend was a true one. He walks up next to Louisa, looking up at the painting. "Yes she was." Probably the only woman in important history to have been placed this high in the rankings. If she looked like Tiras, he wasnt sure since he just wanted erase all thoughts off that man and forget him. Damn him to hell. He looks at the name tag under the painting. "Adelica Louisa Von Elbinorune..." he mumbles, wondering if the name was just coincidence as he glances at Louisa.
"Well..I do have a doll collection." Adelger said while leading Faeo into the castle, holding his hands behind his back with a smile on his face. "You must promise not to tell anyone." He said while walking past the master bedroom, opening the door to his room which looked like an adults room, save for a picture of him and his parents when he was younger. On his bed, he had a stuffed animal collection along with an actual tiger, which was staring at Faeo. "Don't mind her, Jasmine. She's a friend."

Louisa moved her hand along the wall quietly, feeling her heart beat in sync with something in the wall before she breathed in, having a vision, falling back and falling unconscious.

~~~~

Virgil sat on his throne, looking clearly much older as a crowd of people saw her, Raiden, Annelise and who she assumed were her children. In front of them was a nine headed dragon, having glistening silver scales and a middle head that seemed to be speaking to it's silver hair master.

"No words to be spoken about this event. Bertholdt, Hannah, Raiden and Louisa. The instability your existence cannot be repaired. It is time for action to be done, no longer talk." Virgil raised his hand up as a screech louder than anything she had ever heard pierced her eardrum and flames peered out towards her before a shadow stood in front of them, stopping the flames.

~~~~

Louisa groggily woke up, having Raiden hold her with his mask off, seeming to try and protect her while she was unconscious. She smiled a bit, then groaning a bit. "The walls like... spoke to me."

"Nonsense my lady. You're sick from air travel." Raiden told her, moving the hair from her face before quietly sighing. "Are you well?"

"Head hurts.." Louisa said quietly, then looking to Duce. "Grandpa?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Faeo grinned widely and made an excited squeek at the mentioning of a doll collection. She flies over and lands on Adelger's shoulder before giving Alastair a wave as they went on their way. "I won't tell anyone." She says before the doors to his room opened and she was greeted with lots of stuffed animals. As the King called her his friend she smiled widely. "I am? Yay! Thank you. You are my friend too then, Adie." As a thank you she even kisses his cheek, giving him a new nickname as well. She flies over to the bed and lands on it on her knees, a small distance away from the tiger as she holds out her hand a bit carefully. "Can I pet?"

Alastair waves at his little fairy before leaning back on the balcony railing, his back hurting a bit, as he stares at the soldiers below. How long had this boy been training these soldiers already. Days? Weeks? Months? The world doesn't know what is going to hit them. He thinks back of a phone call he and his nephew, Renald, had shared many years ago. The relief he had heard that the war was finally over in Cantenseel and that his children would be able to grow up in peace was the first thing he had heard from Renald. He sighs as he rubs his neck a bit. How was he going to tell his family what he is making possible. Even though if it was to save them. If only he could change that boy's mind.... "I'm sorry...." He says for no one to hear.

Duce's eyes widened as Louisa suddenly passed out though he was gratefull Raiden had reacted quikly and caught her. He frowns at her words. She was clearly not well. Could be from the traveling indeed. They had come a long way from Cantenseel. "You need rest. We'll go to our rooms immediatly. The King can call for us later." He says, leaving no room for discussion.
Adelger gave Faeo a small smile before nodding, walking over to Jasmine, rubbing her head a bit as she purred. She had been his companion since he was a baby, and she was his best friend, even if she was a tiger. "Don't pull her tail though, felines get angered when you do that." He said while taking off his large kingly robes, revealing that he was just wearing sweatpants and a tank top. "Ugh. Those robes you know weigh fifty pounds. Kills my back." He grumbled out while sitting cross legged on the floor.

"Me as well." Karl said while appearing behind Alastair out of seemingly nowhere, looking at him with a small smile. "This war has been prolonged for sometime. Ever since the revolution, I knew there'd be a counter to it. And I would be in it. To destroy my own creation." He said while crossing his arms. "King Adelger is smart. Much smarter than any of the other leaders we have had before. He can lead us into a new era, if given the right tools." He said while looking over at Alastair. "Or...the correct bride. He has his eyes on the Louisa, but personally, I believe the Stadner's are more deserving of being a snake, than an elk." He commented out while putting his hands on the balcony. "I have a solution that would keep our precious king and your family in stable water. The reason I present this to you is I know you have integrity. Duce, Raiden and Louisa...I do not trust them. We both know how power hungry those two families are."

"I'm fine grandfather.." Louisa said quietly before yawning, closing her eyes a bit while in Raiden's arm, falling asleep. Jet lag seemed to have gotten to her.

"Do..Do I wake her?" Raiden asked with a whisper, then shaking his head. "No. NO. She wouldn't want that. Where is her quarters?"
Faeo smiles happily as she leans more forward to pet the tiger's head. It's fur was so soft! She giggles before petting the big cat more, Jasmine seeming to like it. But then her attention switched to the stuffed animals on the bed. She skips over to them before choosing the cat to cuddle with, the stuffed animal being almost as big as her, before flying over to Adelger and sitting down infront of him. "You sound like Alsie when you complain about your back." She says with a light giggle.

Alastair actually jumped up a bit as Karl seemed to suprise him. He smiles a tad bit before sighing. "Don't scare an old man like that." he says before he gets more serieus. It meant alot that Karl said that Adelger would be a good King since he was a very skeptical person. Though he wasn't suprised to hear the news about Adelger's need for a bride, nor the fact he had his eyes set on the Stadner's heiress. She was a very beautifull strong young woman. If she had been born in an other family she would have been a great Queen. But now he doubted it. He raises his eyebrow as Karl started to talk about a solution, already knowing where the conversation was going. "What do you propose? Though I can already guess."

Duce immediatly shakes his head. No. A sleeping Louisa should be left sleeping or all hell would break lose. He had heard the stories. "This way." He says, leading the Lancaster boy towards the rooms they had been assigned earlier. Out of nowhere he says. "You care alot about my granddaughter. That is obvious. But how much I wonder. Can you tell me, would you die for her?" He needed to know if Raiden could truly be the shield she could hide behind.
"Alsie has an excuse. He is aged." Adelger said simply while playing with some legos, having created a replica of his castle out of them. "I never thought I'd meet a fairy before, it's interesting." He said while reaching over, poking her cheek. "If I listen really quietly, I can hear your wings flutter." He whispered to Faeo, closing his eyes and listening to the flutter before Jasmine sneezed, making him chuckle a bit as he looked over at his tiger.

"Well...I propose we get someone to marry the boy. Now, I know this may be odd, but he likes your fairy. Although that would possibly be an odd arrangement since she looks four." Karl said with a raised eyebrow. "Or Valeriya, your...niece? One of those two would work. Anything is better than Louisa and honestly, out of all the families, I'd prefer to have stronger ties to yours. Strategically, Britain would be a great ally due to proximity. And I like you. Enough anyways."

"I love Louisa. I would do anything for her, including die." Raiden simply said after setting her down on her bed, tucking her in to make sure he was comfortable. He left the room, shutting the door. "Ever since she saved me, I have always known that. And I will, should or more so when the situation arises. What makes you question that?"
"It's my fault he is that aged." Faeo says with a bit of a pout, knowing all too well what kind of effect her being there has on him. Though she perks up as he starts to talk about her being a fairy. She chuckles a bit at the sneezing tiger as well before she explains. "Well, I am not really a fairy. I am a holy spirit. Or so Alsie says." she lays down on her back as she looks at the ceiling. "I died when I was four. Can't really remember how or so. But I just wanted to be a fairy. Fairies are pretty and magical. So I became one thanks to Alsie. Kinda like one. I'm a fake though." She says with a light shrug and smile, not bothered by it at all.

"She is four." Alastair immediatly says, not wanting to let his little fairy get into such an arrangement at all. It would be very VERY innapropriate. "And she will dissapear when I die which I think won't be that long lookng at my health." he adds, making sure that Adelger and Faeo marrying was not an option. But he did not like the other option either. It would be such a dangerous life for Valeryia to be standing next to Adelger as his Queen. And besides that, he was not going to force her into that. "I am not going to arrange a marriage between the King and my niece. It is not my decision. If it is of free will, then so be it. But not an arrangement. I am already pushing them into a war. I can't push them into more. I hope you understand my point." He says calmly.

Duce watched as Raiden showed how he felt for Louisa. Not only with his words but with his affectionate actions as well. He had known it all along ofcourse. It being clear as day. "Not questioning. Just making sure. She is going to need someone like you through all this. So you better take good care of her and die if you need to." He says, not caring about the boy or his love but only caring for Louisa's safety.