র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Mmm, you look real enough to me, I don't think that matters much." Adelger simply said with stacking up his lego bricks up on top of each other. "I'm happy you got to like your dream as a fairy. I wish I could live my dream." Adelger said quietly, looking down. "As an Elbinorune..you're born with a purpose. All of us are. Mine? It's always been this. Since I was a child, I've been taught that. But I'd really like to not. My dream is to be happy again." He said while looking over at her. "Being a king is terrible. I never wished to be king...not at this age..." He whispered out. "My mother and father died, so I didn't have a choice." He said with a sad smile.

"Well...to each their own." Karl said with a shrug in regards to Faeo, then nodding his head, crossing his arms. "I know that. Just...have her meet him or something. It's not like Adelger is unattractive. The boy just..he's scared of people. He's never going to meet anyone on his own, you know?" He sighed out. "I was the one that had to write and send you all the letters to get you all here. Don't you have some daughters? They could meet him too. Just anything to keep the power hungry families away. Once one of them latches onto him, I'm afraid they won't let go. He's young. He's impressionable. You know all too well what can happen."

"Of course. I will not let her down." Raiden said quietly, looking down at Duce. "That is not something you need to worry about. Now excuse me, I have a duty to do." Raiden said as he went back into Louisa's room, shutting the door and pulling out a chair, sitting in it an watching her sleep with a smile on his face.
Tiras stood up from his room, finally deciding to exit as Faendal called out for him. He rubbed his face, walking as his coat draped behind him. "Yes, father?" He asked Faendal before seeing Adalica standing there in all her glory.

"I thought you'd enjoy meeting her." Faendal said with a smug grin.

"Not really. I'm not too into the family stuff." Tiras said honestly while looking at Adalica, who silently seemed to look at Tiras. "But uh...I mean. It's an honor. Grandma."

"Actually it's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great-" Adalica wheezed out, turning red from not breathing, gasping out for air before breathing back in. "I think you get the point. I'm old. I'm not your grandma."

"Right. Well, you're the lady everyone tells stories about. How come I never see you?" Tiras asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I have QUITE the tight schedule. Eight am sharp is wake up time, then I have the mandatory two hour cuddles with Draerhur- Hey wait a minute where is he?" Adalica said as she realized that her husband was not with her. "Probably sleeping- anywho, uh...where was I going with what I was saying?...OH! RIGHT, CUDDLES. So then I have after the cuddles, about an hour of tea time. Then mommy gets about a couple hours with her children, then grand children, then more tea time, then I spy on Adelger because he's somewhat interesting when he isn't stacking legos and then..I uh. Well I either sleep or spend more time with Draerhur."

"That's.....interesting. You could have just said you were busy, but that works too." Tiras said in as kind of a tone as he could have.

"Be nice Tiras. You two are from a different time." Faendal said with a small smile, then clearing his throat. "There is a reason that she has came here."

"If it's to blab about her tea time and cuddles with some ancestor I don't care about, then I don't wanna hear it." Tiras bluntly said.

"My you are a rough one..." Adalica said with a small grin, making Tiras look a tad uncomfortable. "Anyways, I have heard from my good friend down in the warm depths of the universe-"

"Satan?" Tiras blabbed out, making sure that was who she was referring to.

"Yes, Satan." Adalica sighed out. "Now if I can continue. He said he has plans for you two, and you should be ready." She simply put out while looking at them. "Oh and him." She said while pointing at Hotaka, who was fiddling with a television before it blew up, burning his eyebrows.

"Him! Yes, that is me." Hotaka said with a dorky smile, pushing up his glasses.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Tiras yelled out, clearly upset Hotaka was being considered for anything.

"Why would I jest?" Adalica said before shrugging. "I'm not sure. Satan believes he will help with his knowledge."

"True but.." Tiras glared at Hotaka, who only smiled in return.

"Do I get to see my sons? I've been watching Brexton grow all up!" Hotaka said in a cheery mood.

"Brexto- REX? His name is Brexton?" Tiras said out of surprise before Adalica pinched her nose, clearly annoyed with all their loudness.

"Discuss this all later, please. That's all I wanted to say. Find me when I'm free if you have any questions. Faendal, it's always a pleasure. Tiras, nice meeting you. Hotaka....uh, stay you. Don't let anyone change you, you're special." She said with a fake smile before walking off, sighing.

"Well isn't she lovely." Hotaka said sarcastically.

"She's a straight bitch is more about right." Tiras grumbled out.

"Well I mean...." Hotaka raised his non existent eyebrows, not detesting.

"Whatever Hotaka. I'd rather have you around than her." Tiras said while looking over at him.

"I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me Tiras." Hotaka sniffed out, genuinely touched.

"Errr...uh." Tiras awkwardly coughed.

"Don't cry. Come on, let's eat some spaghetti. We have a long trip ahead of us in the future and we need to be ready." Faendal said to them as he tried to distract them both.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Faeo sits back upright as she listens to his words with her head slightly tilted to the side before suddenly smiling. "I like Kings. Alsie used to tell me lots and lots of stories about Kings and Queen and Princes and Princesses. They were all about love and doing good things for others. I love those stories." Though the stories were all probably made up so she wouldn't have to know the truth about royalty life. "And you can be happy. Just smile." She says as she giggles and pushes her own cheeks up into a smile, looking cute as she did so.

Alastair could see why Karl was so desperately trying to make ties with his family. It would give them alot of troubles if a young boy like Adelger would be matched with a strong female like Louisa. He was sure the head Stadner of the family was already waiting to pounce at this oppertunity. "You should really guide him then. Or atleast talk to him about this and warn him." But he knew Karl would do that for sure. "My daughters are all three well in their fifties with children of their own. I only have one granddaughter and one niece, Valeryia and Elvyne...." He was really not fond of the idea of bringing them there. He didn't want to bring his granddaughters into this courting mess.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Those kings do not exist in real life. Those are stories that are attempting to tell us kings, queens, princesses and princes how we should be to others." Adelger said quietly then laughing a bit as he shook his head, looking at her smile. "No..not like that. Not temporal happiness. Deep happiness. The type that makes you just sit down and smile. Where you think 'wow my life is so wonderful' and truly mean it. It's a special happiness, and none that I have quite felt before. It's one that I dream of seeing." Adelger said with a smile on his face, looking quite happy as he described how he felt.

"I tried but he wasn't having any of it. He wants to follow tradition, and marry his distant cousin. I've tried telling him that marrying another would be a new breath to the world, and would show he's different from the other monarchs before him, but alas..he's not listening." Karl sighed out, shaking his head while watching the soldiers begin to march. With rivets welded into the bottom of their boots, it made their march sound straight that of an army from hell. "Evyne. Come on Alastair. She'd be excited to meet a king. She's young, pretty. He's young, handsome. You get the picture."
Faeo's smile fell as he told her those King and Queens weren't real and the stories has been fake. Even tears appeared in her eyes. "Alsie has been lying to me?" She asks in a squeeky voice though she quikly shakes her head and rubs her now runny nose as she forces the tears back. No. She was not gonna cry. Not now. She would whine to Alastair later probably. Though she forget things rather fast. She sniffs again as she listens to him talking about happiness, rubbing her eyes a bit. "Where do you find that? That other smile? I only have this one." She asks curiously.

Alastair had never understood the tradition of marrying someone from your own family. True, in some way, it kept the bloodline pure and strong. But it also was incest and could really defile and misform their DNA, causing serieus health and power problems. He looks at the soldiers, deep in thought. Should he do this to his granddaughter? She would do anything for him and she wouldn't mind meeting Adelger. She would even enjoy her time here. But it could send her into a dangerous situation. Though he also knew, even if Karl was civil now, he could go to the extremes to get what he wanted. And right now he wanted what was best for Adelger, which he believed would be a marriage out of the Stadner or Elbinorune family. "Only a single meeting with Elvyne. That is all. And I need you to swear to me that you will protect her and guard her in her time here. If anything happens to her or if she even is in the slightest bit threatend, it is over." he says strongly.
[Name]: Elvyne Silvius

[Faction]: Alastair's granddaughter, House of Silvius

[Age]: 19

[Gender] Female

[Race] Part human and part Fae. She does have beast tamer blood but not the powers.

[Power]
Nature's creation: She is the daughter of a Nature Fae which means she can grow and manipulate plants and such though she doesn't realize it yet. She hasn't unlocked her true powers yet.

Fae form: When she turns into her Fae form her ears will get longer and pointy and an ethereal aura will surround her, granting her swiftness, strength and all her senses will be hightend. She has never turned into that form yet though.

Nature's blessing: All Fae are blessed with beauty beyond what any human could ever be. Their legends say that is was mother nature who blessed them with this. All Fae have the fairest skin, brightest eyes, shimmering hair and the most gracefull movements. That is also part of what makes Fae people so alluring to humans. Even is Elvyne is human everyone can feel she is different. In her Fae form this blessing in ten times as strong.

[Biography]
Bethania's husband, the father of the twins Conall and Callum who were 2 years old at the time, died when Tiras caused the great tsunami's to tear through some countries. 4 years later Bethania was walking through some woods in Britain she spotted what she thought was just a man. But when she walked closer she noticed that this man was making the flowers bloom with just his hands and that his whole appearance, from his face to the aura surrounding him, were just to perfect to be human. He was a Fae named Sintri. And even if he fled immediatly back into the woods, Bethania never stopped to think about the Fae. Every sunday she would go to the same spot. To just sit or read or make pictures. Till one day, Sintri appeared before her, asking her why she kept coming to that same place. And that's when they first truly met. Fae needed to keep their excistence a secret but still he came to that same spot every sunday to talk and laugh with Bethania. He told her everything about himself, his life and the Fae and she did the same about her life. They fell for eachother hard and then they went a step too far. Sintri never came to meet her again. 9 months later a precious girl was born, Elvyne. And even though Bethania knew Sintri would never come to meet his daughter, she knew he was close by the butterflies that kept surrounding her daughter on days. Elvyne grew up a happy child. Carefree. Loving her brothers and family to the core. She loves to sing and take care of her greenery which always seemed to just magically grow. But for some reason, she always loved the woods the most, they seemed to call to her. So she would occasionally go there where the animals seemed to play with her and the flowers seemed to dance with her. Her mother had never told her about what her father was, even though it was clear to some people she just wasn't completely human since no human could be that pure, but she did tell her many stories about who he was as a person. Now she is 19 and her powers begin to manifest more and more as she still lives a peacefull life in Britain.

[Relationship]: Bethania Silvius - Mother. Sintri - unknown father. Conall and Callum Silvius - Twin brothers. Alastair Silvius - Grandpa. Rest of the Silvius line.

[Extra]
 [Name]: Elvyne Silvius [Faction]: Alastair's granddaughter, House of Silvius [Age]: 19 [Gend
"Well the love story of Adalica the first was quite real. But she was never a princess. She was always a queen." Adelger said with a smile, reaching over and patting Faeo's head. "Don't lose hope little fairy. Perhaps I may have one of those too." Adelger said with a smile, then chuckling. "It's inside Faeo. You can't see it." He said in a whisper tone, then poking her chest right above her heart. "It's there."

"Hey, that's better than what I expected. I'll take what I can get." Karl said with a grin, seeming exited before nodding. "I swear I'll protect her and guard her." Karl truthfully promised, nodding his head. "Thank you. Trust me, you won't regret it when Adelger ISN'T burning now entire cities like I believe that other woman would have him do. Or killing us all. She'd probably do that too. That's nothing I'm sure either of us would want."
Faeo sniffed again before smiling brightly again. "Alright, I won't lose hope!" She said before looking down at her own chest as she puts her hands over the place he had poked. "In there? Well, if you want it you can have mine. I don't think I need it." she said with the most innocent smile at him.

Alastair took his phone out of his pocket before searching for his daughter's number. Ofcourse, not being killed or burned down by a Stander heir given great autorithy by being crowned Queen sounded very appealing. But still the only thing that was on his mind was the safety of his family. "I really pray I won't regret this...." He says quietly before dialing the number. "Bethanie, it's dad.... Yes I am still in Germany and everything is fine. Now, I want you to listen to me closely."

Three hours later there was a limousine driving through the streets of Germany, heading towards castle Elbinorune, as bright sprakling eyes stared out of the window. Every corner off the street seemed to enchant the girl in it as she watches the scenery change and change. Never had she dreamed of going to Germany. Especially not to meet the King himself as he grandfather had requested. Not that Elvyne minded. Even if her mother had been hesistant on letting her go, she loved this oppertunity. She moves some hair out of her face, the flowers in her braid still blooming from when she had put them in hours ago, as they arrived at the castle. The castle took her breath away as she steps out of the car. She didn't notice she had been staring till the driver handed her her back. She giggled and gave him a quik thank you, not noticing the driver actually blush, before she almost ran towards the doors in excitement. As the guards let her in, and as she stepped into the main hall, her breath once again left her. Her eyes just didn't know where to look. With a light laugh she puts her bag down and spreads her arms as she twirls around a few times before she noticed her grandfather, looking at her with a caring smile. "Grandpa." She says as her smile widens and she runs to him, coming to a stop though, before carefully hugging him. "I missed you. Are you feeling fine?" Her voice sounded almost angelic as she looks a bit worried for his health.

Alastair smiles softly down at the innocent pure girl infront of him before patting her head. "I am feeling well, sweet child. I assume your trip had been good?"

Elvyne smiles again as she nods before she hears a high voice, followed by almost being tackled down by a small fairy. She had left Adelger's side when she felt Elvyne getting closer, happily saying and dancing that her favourite friend was coming over, not knowing if Adelger had followed her or not. "ELVYNE! I missed you! Have you brought sweets for me?! Oh oh! It is so big here! And there are toys!" Faeo rattled on excitedly.

It only made Elvyne giggle and put her finger against Faeo's lips to sush her. "Quiet quiet. You might make grandpa's ears bleed." That made Faeo pout but it quikly turned into a grin as Elvyne takes some candies out of her pocket ans gives them to the waiting fairy. "Here, for your sugar level." She says with a giggle.
Adelger stood up, making sure his robes were crisp and tight on him. He brushed his hair, letting it drape down as he put on his crown. He took his scepter from it's stand, grinning as he saw the dragon egg rightfully back in it's place, at the middle of his scepter. He heard a knock twice at the door, making him turn his head. He walked over, opening it up as he breathed in, seeming nervous. "Is she here?" He asked Karl, seeing him in his military attire still.

"Yes." Karl said simply as he motioned his hand. "Let's go, my king." He said as he tried to hurry Adelger up.

"Right...right." Adelger said quietly, awkwardly following behind Karl as he tried to get himself composed. He walked through the halls, finding a face for him to put on for Elvyne.

Karl opened two large doors, showing Adelger to Elvyne, Alastair and Faeo. "Stay good kids." Karl said as he disappeared into the shadows.

"Yeah.." Adelger mumbled quietly before walking out into the sun, holding his head high to them all in a kingly demeanor. He reached into his robes pulling out a rose for Elvyne with a smile on his face. "Hello, my lady. It is a pleasure to see you here today. I am King Adelger Kiesinger Von Elbinorune, second of his name and ruler of the Adalian empire. How do you do?" He asked while getting down a bit on his knee, kissing her hand before looking up at her.
Faeo jumped out of Elvyne's embrace and onto Alastair's shoulder when Adelger walked through the doors. Elvyne couldn't help but admire the King that was walking towards her. She knew he was young, she could see it, but still he carried himself so high. She almost felt inferior in his presence though that did not bring her mood down her so. It only made her want to get to know him more. She accepted the rose with a wide smile as a small blush covers her cheek as he kissed her hand. What girl wouldn't blush? She made a small curtisy as she bows her head a bit. "I am very honoured to be here, King Adelger. I am Elvyne Silvius, granddaughter of Alastair. I am doing great. Thank you for letting me into your castle. It is truly a sight to see. Just as your Kingdom." She says as she stands up straight again, not shy at all to make straight eye contact, finding his eyes a beautifull colour. "And thank you for taking care of my grandfather, even if it has only been for a short time." She says as she looks at Alastair, the affection she felt for the older man clear in her eyes before her eyes fell onto the rose. She holds it up to her nose to smell the sweet fragnence of it, not noticing how the flower seemed to get a bit brighter in colour and bloomed a bit more as she did.
"It is my pleasure truly. No need to thank me. You my lady, are an honored guest in this palace." Adelger said with a smile as he stood up, staring into her eyes for a moment, admiring the magical shine in them. "And I like your grandfather, Alastair. It was not a trouble at all. There is a meal waiting in the grand dining hall, should you be hungry from being here all day, Alastair." He said as he nodded over to Alastair, beforre then looking at Elvyne. "I know a very special place in palace that I think you would enjoy. Would you like to come visit with me, Elvyne?" He asked in a soft tone, giving her a big smile, flashing his large white teeth.

Karl appeared beside Alastair, nudging him a couple times with a grin on his face as if to tell him 'I told you everything would be fine.' as he watched the two. "Ah...teenagers..." He said quietly to him.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Alastair had been staring at the two teens when Karl nudged him out of his trance. Karl looked confident but he wasn't quite sure yet. When Adelger talled about food he guessed that was his cue to leave. He nods. "I will gladly go get something to eat. Faeo as well." He says, hinting to the little fairy that she is coming with him. He made a small bow before smiling at Elvyne. "I'll see you soon." He says before using his cane to walk to the main dining hall.

Elvyne couldn't help but look a bit worried as she saw her grandfather leave. Purely for his health. She was a very caring person. But she quikly wipes that look away before looking back at the King infront of her who was flashing his bright teeth at her. "I would love to see it." She says as she without hesitation hooks her arms through his. "Show me the way."
"Off we shall go." Adelger said as he led Elvyne up to the top of castle Elbinorune, which was a balcony out the highest tower. He led her to a chair and table. On the table, there was a vase with roses in it, with the vase being nailed into the table so it wouldn't fly out due to the height above the clouds. "AND HERE IT IS. The summit of the castle." Adelger said quietly as he sat down. He breathed in, looking down as fighter jets scrambled below, flying quickly at a speed that signaled they were going towards something. The south. "Beautiful, is it not?.." He asked quietly. "No glass..no roof. Nothing keeping you from being above the clouds." He said with a smile. "This was originally a perch for the dragons, but well..it made for a beautiful spot, equal to be viewed upon by ladies greater in beauty." He said with a smile as he held up his hand a bit. "And you're the only woman I have brought up here, so that speaks more than any words I may tell you."

-------------

"Every halt this meeting now!" Exillion yelled as he busted through a late night meeting of the councilors and generals that had been discussing increased German movement, having sweat drip from his forehead as he used the technological implants inside of him to change the screen to a view of spy cameras they had in Austria. There, German soldiers were marching in, killing the Austrians with ease. The view continued, until a Jager stabbed one soldier in the neck, then throwing him onto the ground, giving everyone a close up of the bleeding neck as it blocked the view.

"Austria is surrounded. It is a matter of time before the empire takes it. Take your troops out while you still can, you will need them later." Karla said ominously through the loudspeaker, having it hacked with her own enhancements. She grinned, dropping a payload out from her plane.

"What is this?!" Kenji asked as he stood up, switching the view to another spy camera that showed the entire Austrian country side being burnt to ash in a holy white flame. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he was reminded of Adelger the first, who had taken over Poland in a much similar way.

"Simply the beginning." Yamato said as he rubbed his forehead, quite stressed about the situation.

"Had we annexed Germany and killed the new king after the death of the old one, like I suggested, none of this would have happened." Kimi simply said with a pompous smirk on her face, as if telling everyone that she told them so.

"It doesn't matter. What matters now is what is happening now." Mina said quietly, having flashbacks of the training camp massacre play through her head as she saw the righteous flames burn through the country side. Men and women holding their children walked out from the flames, only to collapse the moment they walked out from them, charred to ash.
Elvyne had no where the King could be taking her but she was glad she had good stamina since they seemed to go up and up like forever. But it was worth the climb since what she saw took her breath away. The view was magnificent. Everywhere she looked there were clouds below her and through holes in the clouds she could sometimes see pieces of land. It was like being in heaven itself. She didn't sit down next to Adelger. It even looked like she didn't hear his words as she walks to the balcony railing and puts her hands on them. Suddenly she pulls herself up onto the railing to sit on it, her legs dangling to the nothingness below. The strong wind whipped her braided hair a bit though she did not look afraid to fall like any other sane human being would be. "It is breath taking..." She says, truly amazed by the view as she stares into the distance, some flowers flying out of her braid thanks to the wind.

-----------------

Rex, who had been leading the meeting, fell quiet and paled as he watched the footage now being displayed on the screen. His stomach turned. His head felt light. Not again. War was right on their doorstep. And they weren't ready. Their millitary forces have shrunken quite a bit since the last war. Most money had went to rebuilding and taking care fot he refugees. Hell, the elite team hasn't even left Cantenseel to start their training. They were just not ready yet. All those lives. All the blood that will be spilled once again. He hadn't noticed the desk beginning to crumble under his hands due to his dark powers till Renald put a hand on his shoulder. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down before standing up straighter, steeling his heart for what was about to come. "Retreat all forces in Austria emmidiatly. Alert all troops stationed in Cantenseel to get ready for war. Call Tenshin to get the weapon manifactury run double. And the second France and the air is cleared I want Joseph and the elite out of here to their training. I want the counselors to dig, find and put all the emergency protocols onto the table while I'll go get ready to warn the people that...." He clenches his fists. "That war will be heading towards us again."

Souji wraps an arm around his wife as he pulls her closer, staring at the screens as well as worry fils him to the core. He was worrying for the world, what the gods had planned and for his family and unborn child. "We'll need to get another draft...." He says quietly, not really wanting to say those words but looking at the numbers it was inevitable.

Renald walks out of the room, following Felicia as he saw her leave. He saw her rapidly texting someone. When she noticed him he didn't even needed to ask before she answered. "Father is in Germany, with Louisa. They went on some sort of buisness trip and father insisted on her going." She explains as she sends the text, explaining te situation and begging for their return for her daughter's safety. Though she did not know they were in the lion's den themselfs.

Renald puts a gently hand on her shoulder. "They'll be fine. Your father is still very capable of protecting them. And you know he never travels alone. He is safe." He tries to sooth her, having no clue either of the fact that his uncle was there as well.

"I hope so..." Felicia says quietly before calling Kane, needing to fill him in on everything as well and needing to make him obey Rex's request.

-----------------

Duce simply ignored the text his daughter had sent to him, continouing with his diner as Alastair walked in and sat down. "Austria is already almost ours. My daughter sended me a message that Germany is bombing and burning them and doing one hell of a job." He said casually as if talking about the weather.

Alastair's stomach turned a bit as Faeo looked worried. Already this soon. He hadn't expected Adelger to take action so quik. Dear lords. Renald must know then already. Though what he did not know was that his uncle was standing behind the German King. He had yet to call Renald about this but he knew that this war would forcefully turn them against eachother. Especially now with Austria almost gone and Cantenseel being very high on Adelger's hit list. He rubs his forhead, feeling a huge headache come up as he takes a sip of water.

Duce was simply grinning inside when he noticed something. "Where is King Adelger? I thought you two were together. Will he be joing us?" He asks, wanting to keep a close eye on the King to find out more of his weaknesses and to present Louisa to him. Or more like present Adelger to her on a silver platter.

"He is with my granddaughter." Alastair says simply as he watches Faeo sweetly put food onto his plate.

Duce was glad he had been hiding part of his face as he sipped his wine since in a spilt second his expression went from suprised to enraged to back to normal. "Oh? I did not know she was here."

"She wasn't. She is now. Karl said she could meet Adelger if she wanted to and she did." Alastair hid all the words shared between him and Karl about marriage and not trusting the Stadner's.

But ofcourse Duce had an idea why Karl would want to let Alastair's granddaughter meet Adelger. And it was NOT going to happen. A weak guillable girl was not going to ruin the plans he had in his mind. Even if he needed to take care of it himself.

------------------

Nirri opens her eyes slowly before sitting upright in the bed, looking at the snoring Yurichi for a second before getting out of the bed and walking over to the window, staring out of it. Quietly she puts her clothing back on and puts on a coat before sneaking out of the room, making sure the door shut very quietly before walking through the mansion, going straight to the hightest point, the roof. She knew she wouldn't be alone so she sat down next to the pink haired divine protector as they both looked into the distance. They were both just silent for a long time, neither enjoying or minding eachother company. "Renald is shaking..." She says quietly.

"Souji is at loss...." Fillian replied. They both felt it. The disturbance. The war coming. The war that was starting right now.

"You better protect them. I will be with Renald while you be with the Elites so if you even dare let them get hurt." Nirri growls out as she glares at Fillian from the corner of her eyes. With 'them' ofcourse meaning the Elites but Yurichi especially.

Fillian glares back at her as he scoffs, quite offended by her words. "I am a divine protector you filthy low demonic bitch. It is what I do. "

"Well, it did not go so great last time, shit ass bird."

Fillian was about to really rage on her when he turned fully to her, the way she looked making him shut up. She was hugging her knees close to her chest as he saw something in her eyes he had not expected as she stared far away. Worry and fear. Not for her own life but fear for the lives she cared about. He faces back into the direction of Austria. ".... I will protect him for you...." He says quietly, Nirri only nodding in reply.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"If you dropped, I most likely wouldn't even hear your scream half of the way down." Adelger said as he closed his eyes, making sure him falling off it wasn't in the future before he leaned over the railing, sitting with her. Holding with only one hand as he took off his crown, allowing his silver hair to flow in the wind. He placed his second hand on the railing, being safe and secure as the news of victory reached his visions, although he already knew what was going to happen. "Being on the dragons perch, I can feel myself in the place of the mighty beasts that once had the world at its knees." He said with a grin as his hair blew back. "...it is magnificent."

-------

"Perhaps I may have a solution." A voice came out. Out from the elevator came a tall lanky man with a long black robe on him, draping down as a hood casted a shadow down on his face. Behind him came an even taller man, with silver hair and a buttoned up trench coat. He pulled down his hood, revealing his face. "I am Levi Willis. Soldier designation, private. Training squadron 846." He said with a grin as his ghoul eye revealed itself. "Perhaps I have an offer that I could interest you. A game changer of sorts."

Mina's eyes widened as she saw him, realizing who he was. "Levi, why would we listen to anything a ghoul has to say?"

"Sweet Mina, don't be afraid of something you don't understand." He said as his kagune came from his lower back, looking like a whale tail. "The beauty of my kind cannot be comprehended by ghouls. Regardless, I didn't come to banter philosophy. I came to speak to the president."

-----------

Virgil held Eva as he got to the roof with the others, having his hair fall down his face as he quietly looked up to the sky, thinking about what his father had told him as he mentally prepared himself to be killing again.

"Are you okay, Virgil? You seem troubled." Eva said quietly to him.

"Yeah just...I can't explain it until you all have killed too." He said with his head hung low. "None you know."
Elvyne looks down at the clouds. Indeed it was one very long way down. Though she was certain she wouldn't fall. For some reason her balance has always been better than any other people. She strangely felt safe in a very dangerous spot. "Dragons...." She closes her eyes as she pictures those mighty beasts soaring through the skies. "What would it feel like? To fly. And I mean with your own wings. Just to be able to spread them and just go." She wonders out loud.

------------

Souji's eyes widened as the man spoke, regonizing the name and the squadron all too well. Mina's past friend who they assumed had been dead. And he was standing right infront of them. Mina was keeping herself calm though he was immediatly tense, holding Mina's hand a bit tighter as he does not take his eyes off of the man for a second. That man had a very dangerous vibe surrounding him.

It only took a second for Rex to see that he couldn't trust these men. But still, they talked about an offer. And in times like these it was sometimes best to listen to various options. Listning could not hurt and everyone in the room was already on alert if something goes wrong. "Speak then." Was the only reply he gave.

--------------

Nirri glances at the chaos kid as he seemed to feel the shift in the world as well. She guessed the shift was so big that most of them could feel it. "Killing is easy. It's the thoughts after that are hard some say." She says with a shrug, having done her fair share of killing.

"I am older than you. Way older. I have done my fair share of killing as well. Well.... Protecting actually." Filian says as he shrugs as well, not truly caring about the lives he had taken. All the lives he had taken had been a threath to the person he had to protect throughout previous lives. The gods had placed him onto the earth multiple times to protect their divine messengers. Though this had been the longest he has ever been on earth. Which made him wonder what the gods were planning....
"Freedom." Adelger said quietly, looking down with a grin on his face. He took both hands off the railing, feeling the air as if holding out a pair of wings. His heart beat fast as he felt the wind hit him, one gust being enough to possibly end his life. "I see it is as freedom. But not only that. Power." He said quietly. "The nine headed dragons that live within my family. They were enough to break and form nations just with the opening of their jaws. A flap of their wings, and a countryside was gone. One breath and everything you ever worked for, decimated. Imagine what is would be like having that power...yet being controlled by someone still that makes that power look like nothing." He whispered to her. "Imagine that. It must have been an amazing time to be alive."

--------------

"I, as the protege of Hotaka Nagachika, only come here to offer assistance to you in the best form that I can. Research." Levi said while having Dietrich move forward. "No games, no hidden agendas. I offer you aid, and you offer me land and you disband the ghoul hunting task force." Levi said while raising up his hands. Suddenly, thousands of eyes were seen peering through the windows of the HQ from the darkness, their ghoul eyes apparent as they stared in through. "For twenty years now, we have been hunted down like animals. Women, killed in front of children. Children, killed in front of their parents. Families left fatherless. Rape. Extortion. All crimes perpetuated upon my race." Levi growled out in anger. "Not to the demons. Not to the Germans. Not to the Naga, but only to us ghouls." He said as his kagune swayed. "I present you here, the new soldier." He said as he snapped his fingers. "As a modified ghoul, he regenerates faster than any human could, moves faster than any human could and is quite stronger. His eye does not change however, and his kagune has been modified to be a blade." He said as Dietrichs kagune came out from his arm, looking like a longsword. "Each one has magic, although this one has a particular skill set." He said as time suddenly stopped, and Dietrich was in front of Rex in the blink of an eye. "The new soldier is obedient, and the creation process is completely humane. Sperm, egg, and a test tube is all that is needed to make, and the enhancements are done during the early stages of development so it grows with the child. As with the current genetics in him, he stands at 7'2. He knows seven of the main world languages, as well as being capable of preforming exceptionally high level math, science and has understanding of the history that we teach to high schoolers in Cantenseel."

"I am Dietrich Shaw, how do you do?" Dietrich asked as he bowed to Rex, retracting the kagune back into his arm. "I am hoping you are pleased with the demonstration. If needed, I can preform my combat based abilities as well in full form."

-----------

"Have you ever looked down a scope, seeing a child with a bomb in his hand?" Virgil asked as he looked at them. "No time to think, no nothing. It's either him or the men you're protecting. Then, you pull the trigger, ending his life. Then you think, was there any other options? Perhaps. You could have shot him in the foot. Or in the hand. You could have saved a childs life. He wasn't aware of what he was doing. Sure, he was carrying the bomb towards the men, but did he truly know the impact? To him. It was the right thing because that's what he was told. But he didn't know because he was never told otherwise. And now, his blood is spilled out all over the ground, chunks of brain and a little bit of eyeball and skull fragment coming out along with it, because of you." He said quietly, looking down then back up at the sky. "Our actions have consequences. As soldiers, your taught to not worry about those things and to follow orders. But where has following orders gotten the world?" He asked then all. "Nowhere. Back where we are now. For real change, you need to be a warrior, not a soldier. A soldier fights with his finger and trigger. A warrior fights with his heart."

"Virgil, literally what the fuck?" Yurichi asked while looking over at him. "We've all killed here. Maybe not Dequan, greenbean and your girlfriend, but we all have. People all die at some point. Some times it happens earlier for others."

"Oh shut up Yurichi. Killing in the yakuza is different than being a soldier. It's killed or be killed in the gangs. You have choices on the battlefield." Virgil angrily said to him. "And if none of you start taking these choices seriously. If none of you start to realize that casually shrugging off death is what has gotten us to this point-" He said while standing up, making sure everyone heard and was looking. "-then we will be exactly like the warriors before us, and we will continue the cycle."

Valeriya looked over at Lucien, her eyes wide as she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "I just wanted to see the stars..." She grumbled out.

----------

Takao woke up, finding himself in a dark room inside of the depths of castle Bordeaux, being awoken by shaking. He looked over, trying to squint before realizing he only had one eye. He got up, wincing at the pain before limping at the door, opening it, only to have two TMEA guards guarding him. "So..is it safe to say I'm not dead?"

"Lord Joseph has not ordered such so..no." One soldier said as they looked over at Takao, wincing their eyes as they scanned him. "You're the one the lord told us to take good care of."

"Follow me, Mr. Takao. We will have you dressed." The second guard said, leading Takao down a hall to a dress room, where they were to have him dressed.

Takao went into the room, realizing that for one, he was naked and for second, he was tattooless and had scars on his body that meant some damage happened that should have killed him. "Where's my tattoos? They were important to me."

"The lord of the land believed they were unslightly. Any man to marry his daughter was to be a respectable man. Not a brute." The first guard said to him, almost chastising him.

"Hmmm..." The guard wrapped measuring tape near Takao's crotch making him him narrow his eyes.

"Careful punk." Takao said threateningly, making the guard laugh a bit. The two guards left the room. Takao rubbed his face, sighing, shaking his head as he grumbled a bit. "Joseph wins always huh? I should have payed more attention to the guy..." He grumbled, then looking at his body. "Damn Takao you're good looking.." He said while looking at himself, before then noticing one of the guards staring at him while he looked at himself in the mirror. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" Takao asked with his cheeks red, making the guard disappear quickly.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
[Name] Karlen Von Jager

[Nickname/Title] The Great Betrayer, Karl and Supreme General of the Adalian Armed Forces.

[Faction] Military advisor to Adelger

[Age] 116

[Gender] Male

[Race] Mage

[Power] Because of exposure to magic in its purest form, he has became a artificial pure mage, better known as a dark mage. Mana went deep into his soul, and turned him into a living embodiment of magic while also killing his personality. With this power, he can create things out from his body and use a special kind of fire that leaves a permanent pain when it touches your body. Also, he cannot die by aging any longer, leaving him immortal to a degree as well as leaving him young.

[Biography] Karl was born to two farmers in a village in the central German uplands. Living a life of farming, he was unaware of the change his life was going to drastically take when the royal family and the clergy of chaos decided to have their annual reunion out in the countryside. He being a farmer, took notice to it until while fishing at the river, the son of the high priest of the order of chaos fell into the river. Being a good swimmer, he jumped in, not realizing who he had saved. It was Faendal Elbinorune. While being the son of the high priest, he was also the nephew of the king. He spent the day with the royal family and the clergy, becoming rather close with Faendal. That night, he headed home, only to see that his parents were missing. It was a fortnight until he had found out that they had been kidnapped by bandits and killed. Aerygon Elbinorune, Faendal's father, had a vision of the event and knowing he was Faendal's savior, decided to in return adopt the boy, accepting him into the clergy. Growing up with Faendal, they became close, but he also in his own way become jealous. Jealous he had no powers. That he could only serve the lord of chaos by worship and praise. When Faendal's rebellion started after he ran away, he was the first one to join and be at his side. Together, the two rallied the people with Faendal being the brains and Karl as the warrior. In a time where magic was only something used by the families, he was a monster in the battlefield, being worth a thousand soldiers while he held his spear. Finally recruiting Hermann Von Elbinorune, the second son of Gaetheel who the current king at the time and with the backing of the Markovich family they collapsed the Adalian empire, folding the thousand year empire and shattering it. Then, they came for the clergy. It was there, that they came to the source of all magic. And when the world was given magic.

[Relationship] Karla Von Jager - Daughter

[Extra]
 [Name] Karlen Von Jager [Nickname/Title] The Great Betrayer, Karl and Supreme General of the Adali
[Name] Karla Von Jager

[Nickname/Title] Commander of the Adalian Royal Airforce

[Faction] Adalian empire

[Age] 27

[Gender] Female

[Race] Mage

[Power] Same as Karl's except due to her naturally being born as a dark mage, she is the strongest one currently living in existence.

[Biography] Being the daughter of Karl Von Jager and Heida Von Elbinorune, she was born not only with her fathers ability but the Elbinorune name. However, being the bastard child between the two, Adelger the first had a death warrant sent out for her. Karl, being as respected as he was, threatened an uprising should Adelger had made good on his warrant. Quelling the rage of the mad king, Karl raised her out in the country, teaching her all she needed to know about farming and country life as well as teaching her about her powers and the history of her family. She was ambitious, wanting to be a great military general like her father. She went into the Adalian military, given special treatment due to her family name and rising through the ranks quickly, all while also bonding with her mothers side of the family as well, gaining the admiration of her half brother, Adelger, who looked up to the strong woman she was.

[Relationship] Karlen Von Jager - Father
Heida Von Elbinorune - Mother
Adelger Von Elbinorune the I - Uncle
Adelger Von Elbinorune the II - Half Brother
 [Name] Karla Von Jager [Nickname/Title] Commander of the Adalian Royal Airforce [Faction] Adali
Elvyne agreed that flying simply must feel like freedom. There would be no other feeling even coming remotely close to it. But when Adelger started to talk about power she could see how much he saw beauty in strength. Not that she really understood that though she could understand how people could see beauty in that. "I can't really imagine that. I don't have a lot of knowledge about history and how times used to be." She admits as she puts a piece of hair behind her ear, the wind immediatly blowing it out of place again. "Grandpa wanted to teach me about how the world used to be. The creatures. The people. The wars. Though my mom quikly scratched that part of my education, wanting me to only look forward and just live. So I guess that's what I do."

--------------

Rex listened, his expression not changing at all to not reveal his thoughts and emotions. He looks at Dietrich, from up till down, before looking back at Levi. "I will not disband the GHTF. They hunt ghould who go berserk and protect the people. I have laws that say that ghouls should be treated equally. The GHTF take care of that as well. Though I admit some of my soldiers have went rogue and some citizens do not obey these laws. I am taking care of it as much as I can and I assure you I do not agree with the discrimination against ghouls. I do take it serieusly. My own brother and sister are ones. A crime against a ghoul is a crime against my family and me." He explains calmly as he sits half onto the table. Wanting this Levi to know that he wasn't gunning against ghouls at all. "You are strong and I can see you would be valuable on the battlefield...." He says quietly but then he shakes his head as he folds his arms, his hand clutching his upper arms softly. "I am going to decline your offer. No more experimenting. No more research. No more using modified soldiers, even if the process is humane. Not in my country. That. Is. Over. Hotaka has detroyed enough with his research. I am not risking it." He says strongly, his disgust for experminentations clear. Purely because of his own past. Yes, they could use these soldiers. They NEEDED them against the Jagers. But he could not put his personal believes aside. That was the only piece of his past that will forever haunt and taint him.

---------------

Lucien glared a bit at Yurichi, knowing who he meant with 'greenbean' though his attention was quikly pulled back to Valeryia. He moves her so she sits between his legs, her back against his chest, as he wraps his tails around her for some warmth. "Then just do that. Ignore them." He says sweetly into her ear before putting his hands over her ears, muting the sound, as he tilts her head a bit towards the sky to face the stars.

Eadlyn got more and more annoyed with each word Virgil spoke till she snapped. She suddenly stands up glaring a bit at Virgil. "Oh will you just SHUT UP? You can be a soldier or a warrior or whatever but we are not. We don't have some great ambitions to change this world and we don't think our actions have such inpacts. You're acting as if this is some holy war we are going to be the center off. Well, the only reason why I am here is because his dad-" Pointing at Dequan. "- has had the gods tell him that this world is going to hell and that we are to ones needing to fight to protect the people we care about. And that is really the only reason why I am willing to do this. To learn how to protect the people I love. And I think most of the people here agree with me. We are here to protect our loved ones, not to change the whole fucking world for the better. So as I see it we only have one choice on the battlefield. Kill or your loved ones get killed." She said with a fire in her voice before walking to the edge of the roof. "Oh and don't go blabbing as if you know it all and have seen it all. Don't act all high and mighty like a general or leader. The only person I will listen to is my father." She says as she spreads her wings and jumps down, landing carefully on her own balcony before walking into her room.

It was quiet for a second before chuckling was heard which quikly turned into laughter. Nirri even has to wipe a tear away as she catches her breath and grins a bit. "Damn, that girl nailed it right on the spot." She says, completely agreeing with Eadlyn's words.
"I have knowledge of everything that happened before, and everything that will happen now and later, at least to an extent." Adelger said quietly, looking down. "When I say look forward, I mean it a little differently." He chuckled out a bit, trying to make the best out of his powers which he hated. "I can tell your future though, believe it or not." Adelger whispered out while putting his hand on her. "Hmm..I see...a dinner date. Your favorite meal, with a very romantic setting. Is...hmm. It's blurry from there but I got that." Adelger said jokingly with a small smile.

----------

"That's sad, Brexton. I thought perhaps you out of all people, would lend a hand to your fathers people." Levi said while shaking his head, then sighing. "Well then, I thank you for this audience, but for now, I bid you goodbye." He said while he noticed Dietrich staring at Kimi. "Dietrich?"

"She has a similar energy to me, sir." Dietrich said while looking at Kimi, walking over to her, making everyone around her except her jump up.

"Your powers. What family does your genetics belong to?" Kimi asked with a small smile. "Because that is a power specific to my family."

"I...I do not know." Dietrich admitted while staring at her face, trying to comprehend why she would have a similar energy to him before Levi clapped, making him jolt.

"DIETRICH NOW!" Levi growled out, losing his patience.

"I apologize sir." Dietrich quietly said, then hurrying over to Levi into the elevator.

"Boy do not do such things like that. It makes you look defective." Levi growled out, crossing his arms before shaking his head. "No matter. Perhaps King Adelger will have an ear to listen."

------------

"Fine, but act that way in the battlefield, and you will see! Takao will lose more than just an eye when he's facing the enemy!" Virgil yelled out, gritting his teeth and tightening his fists.

"Virgil stop. It's not worth it when they won't listen." Eva said quietly, grabbing Virgil's fist, making him loosen his grip as he looked at her, his expression softening. "It's something they have to see for themselves. Relax, they'll know after they see it. Don't waste your breath now." She spoke out softly.

Virgil bit his lip, nodding at her before taking her hand, sitting over with Lucien and Valeriya to look at the sky. "Sorry about the noise guys." He said while rubbing Eva's though a bit.

"He's learning manner's finally." Eva whispered out loudly so Virgil could hear, making him roll his eyes a bit at her.

"It's okay Virgil. I kinda agreed anyways. Eadlyn was being a..well she was kinda being bitchy." Valeriya grumbled out. "And I really don't respect Yurichi's opinion. He's an asshole."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Elvyne already knew about his powers. Her grandpa had told her some things about Adelger before she was may to come here. Though she wondered if he actually liked his powers. Seeing the future made life so predictable while she loved the suprises each corner seemed to have. Still, when he told her he could see her future, she perks a bit up, very curious about what he was going to say. His prediction made her giggle. "I could have predicted that as well." She says with a small smile as she looks back at the table before looking back at him. "Do you even know what my favourite food is?" She asks curiously, wondering if he had seen it or so. Or perhaps he had asked her grandpa.

------------------

Rex's eye twitched as he heard his full name and as Levi once again mentioned his 'father'. His stomach always turned when someone mentioned him. He sighs a bit, glad they were leaving till he heard Levi's leaving words. No. He could not let them go to Adelger. His army was already too strong. They would be annihilated if they would be facing Jagers and Ghouls together. "Wait!" He quikly says, sounding more desperate than he had wanted.

Renald had been staring at Dietrich for the longest time, having felt the strange familiar energy from that man as well. There was something about this man he could not lay his finger on. Though he shot into action as Rex suddenly called out. Ordering Slivverin, his snake like spirit, out of his gauntlet, it shot forward to go just between the door of the closing elevator, holding it open so they could not go down.

Rex clenches his fists, hating the words that were about to leave his mouth since they went against all his beliefs and the things he has fought for. "We'll..... Accept your generous offer." He says through gritted teeth.

------------------

Eadlyn clenched her fists in pure rage as her vampire ears caught Virgil's words. She already puts a foot on the railing, ready to fly up to give her a piece of her mind when she heard Valeryia's words, making her wings droop a bit. She would not kill for the world. She would only kill and sin for her loved ones. To protect them. That included Valeryia. So hearing her say those words did hurt. Alot actually. "Thanks alot, friend...."She says quietly, the rage she felt before being whiped away as she walks back into her room, closing the door behind her.

When they quieted down, Lucien puts his hands off of Valeryia's ears. He didn't know what quite to think off the little quarrel. They were such kids still. Untrained. Unexperienced. Such different personallities and opinions. How it the world were they ever going to form a team. Though he had no opinion about what they had been discussing. His killing used the be for sports or revenge. Two very different things then the other's their opinions.

Nirri narrowed her eyes at Valeryia, actually wanting to snap at the girl for even daring calling Yurichi an asshole. His life had been a hell while she has grown up all cozy and pampered. True he wasn't the nicest but there was no need to exclude him like that in such a way. Though when she felt Lucien's muderous warning glare she kept her mouth shut, glaring back at him before huffing and leaving the rooftop through the doors. She should not start a fight with Lucien. He knew too much about her.
"I uh..well. I'm not too sure but I suppose I can always find out." Adelger said with a grin, sliding her way. "So what's your favorite food?" He asked with a finger snap. "Mine is corndogs and pizza. And I love Pepsi to drink." He said to her, trying to perhaps learn more about her.

-----

"Thank you Mr. Ellington. You're much more pleasant than the King I hear." Levi said while walking forward, grinning as he rubbed his hands together. "Well, I will need power directed back into the Feng memorial laboratory. I also will need DNA samples from our strongest warriors and, oh, yes." He snapped his fingers, having his army of ghouls crawl through the window openings in the building, surrounding everyone in the room. "These boys need to be fitted for the army. The quicker a weapon is in place, the better. If possible, we need to capture and dissect them. If we can figure out how they click, we can fight them better."

--------

"Lucien when are we going to be like them?" Valeriya asked Lucien, looking at Virgil and Eva.

"What's that mean?" Virgil asked, raising his eyebrows

"You two obviously are dating." Valeriya said while running her fingers through Lucien's tail

"Wait you two aren't?" Eva asked in a surprised tone with her eyes widened.

"I've been waiting for someone to pop the question." Valeriya said with a pout. "Never did."
Elvyne blinked a few times before she began to chuckle, which treatend to turn into laughter but she hides it with her hand infront of her mouth. She had not expected such a.... Normal answer? It was something a teenage boy's favourites would be. But she guessed he really just is a teenage boy. Just like her grandpa had told her. "Sorry for laughing, I just did not expect that. Not that there is anything wrong with it." She says kindly before thinking about what her actual favourite food was. "Strawberries. Anything with strawberries in them I can get addicted to. Especially in chocolate sauce." She admits as she rubs the back of her neck a bit.

---------------

Rex knew he had been played. Levi had known exactly what to say and do to make him agree without seeing a way out. Cunning man. He was going to keep a close eye on that guy. "It will be done. The DNA might take longer though." He says. "And I guess you want to be in charge everything revolving.... Your plans." He says as he writes some things down.

--------------

Lucien's eyes widened a bit at the sudden change of the subject, his ears actually flattening a bit. Did she HAVE to ask that up here with everyone surrounding them?

"Why havn't you asked yet? Afraid your tails might get cold?" Fillian asked with a grin.

Lucien glared a bit at Fillian before clearing his throat and regaining his composure. "Let's not talk about that up here." There were many reasons why not. First off all, there were people surrounding them. Second, he was a demonic dead spirit while she is an alive human being. Third, he was not good for her, he was a killer, a player, and he still is. Fourth, he doesn't do 'girlfriends' or 'dating'. And last but not least, his feelings towards her and thoughts about her were still a complete mess.
Adelger smiled at Elvyne, laughing a bit at her, shaking his head. "No no, it is fine. Truly, I enjoyed hearing your laughter." He said with his smile, looking over at her with a somewhat softer expression than what he originally had looked at her with. "It's a common misconception that just because I'm a king, I like the most expensive and exotic and tasty things. That was my father. I am not him, as much as people would love to draw comparisons" He said while running his fingers along the railing. He looked down then back up at her with a smile on his face. "Strawberries hmm?" He said as he thought to himself, mentally noting it. "Sweet and flavorful. You are what you eat I suppose. Although that works a lot better for you than for me. I'm a grease filled mesh of cheese, hotdog breading and various meats."

------------

"I don't particularly care. I'm not a tactician, merely just a scientist and a voice for my people." Levi said with a shrug, then crouching down a bit as his kagune swayed a bit. "Just take care of them is what I ask." He said with a small smile, looking up at him with his white eye and his ghoul eye.

Dietrich walked over to Renald, looking at him. His eyes resembled his mothers eyes quite a bit, being the same teal color as hers. "Your beast stopped the elevator. It must be quite strong." He complimented, being merely curious about it. "How does a device so small fit such a large thing?" He asked while looking at Rex's gauntlet.

---------

Valeriya raised up her hand, forming an ice barrier of sorts, thick enough that any sound wouldn't actually get out from it. "How about in here?" Valeriya asked with a smile, forming frost on the ice so nobody could see them either. "Because you know, I did those things with you kinda thinking something might happen, and nothing has and I'm kinda concerned Lucien."
Elvyne blushed a bit as he complimented her. Many people told her she was a very sweet girl but no one had ever compared her to a strawberry before. It was weird and funny at the same time. Though when he compared himself to his favourite food she really couldn't hold in her laughter. When her laughter calmed down she says. "Luckily for you it doesn't show." She actually poked his belly through the thick robes with a bit of a teasing smile. "You know, I hadn't expected my granfather to call today, especially not to talk to me. So when he said he needed a favor I was quite suprised. I asked me what he wanted and he said 'I need you to meet the King'. And I am still confused why.

--------------------

Rex simply nods. "Very well. Then I will be in charge of everything involving your research or ghouls." he says, adding more work load to his already piled up work. He just couldn't let this task go to an other general or counselor. It was way too important for that. He himself will keep a close eye on this Levi and his work. And if there is something not right he will disband it immediatly.

Slivverin went back into the gauntlet as Renald looks at the man. There was just something familiar about that man. It was nagging him at the back of his mind. "It is not a device." He says as he holds up his hand for Dietrich to look closer, showing it was just a normal leather gauntlet. "I am from the Silvius line. We have the powers to enslave divine or demonic spirits. We use the gauntlets simply to store and capture those spirits in." He explains.

-------------------

Lucien sighs out, his warm breath creating mist in the now cold dome. He had already been afraid this would be happening after doing the things he has done with her. Though he had hoped she would've understood the situation on her own without needing him to explain. "Valeryia....." He turns her around so he could look her in the eyes as he talked. "It is not going to happen. I am no good for you. I am a demon who has raped and killed so many people I don't even know how many. I have been with hundreds of different woman, some willingly and most by force or manipulation. And besides that, I am not even alive anymore. I am dead. You should find someone who is actually good for you. Someone you deserve. Who can give you a normal good life with children and growing old and such.... And I aplogize for giving you the wrong thoughts by showing so much affection. Bluntly, I feel so strongly for you I can't help but say and do the things I do. You are the first woman in all my years alive I truly want to be with for a long time." He puts a hand on her cheek, his eyes actually glazing a bit over as he stares into her but quikly he snaps out of it, pulling his hand away as his ears flatten. "But it would be wiser if we don't."
"I knew you were coming today, or, someone at least." Adelger revealed with a smile. "So many things don't surprise me anymore. It's quite sad. At least my visions are blurry enough though that I do not know too specific of details." He admitted, then looking over at her. "I imagine it's Karl trying to find me a wife. He believes it might prevent me from doing anything drastic, or at least keeping my mind calm as I go through war. He believes. That is not why I seek a wife." He said while looking over at the distance, seeing dark clouds from the south roll in. "I wish to further my bloodline. Faendal Elbinorune slaughtered not only the clergy but the royal family as well. I wish to have enough children to restore both, and bring order back to this lawless world. It may take some suffering, some pain. But those things are merely temporal. The dreams of my ancestors...what we as Elbinorunes..no. What we as Elbinorunes, together with all seven of the families. Those are the things to last an eternity."

-------------

"If that is what you wish." Levi said while looking over at Dietrich, observing him look at Renald's gauntlet. "Strange boy." He muttered to himself.

"The lines. Yes." Dietrich said while looking the gauntlet up and down, analyzing it with his mind. "I am not too aware of these lines. I was told it was information not needed. Of course, my curiosity is getting the best of me. What are...these lines?" Dietrich said while holding up a piece of paper, drawing a line and writing Silvius next to it. "Are they like this perhaps?" He asked, having no concept of family or magic.

----------

"Then be with me for a long time dummy." Valeriya said as she reached over and put her hand on his thigh. "I don't care really. What you've done is your thing. They're not me. And perhaps...who knows. If your brother could have been brought back, you may have options." Valeriya said while looking over at him, then sighing. "They say women are complicated but I swear you're the complicated one between us."

Virgil walked down the stairs rubbing his face after walking Eva back to her room which was the top floor. He went to Eadlyn's door, knocking twice as he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, Eadlyn. It's me."
Elvyne's eyes widened a bit before a deep blush appears on her cheeks, his words beginning to seep in. He was looking for a wife... Her grandpa had called her here, wanting her to meet the King, so she could be a candidate to become his wife. That did explain the compliments alot. "So you are trying to see if.... I can fill in that place?" She asks, just wanting to be sure if she really understood what he was saying.

------------------

Rex nods as he writes some more things down. "That is what I wish indeed." He says before glancing over at Dietrich. He seemed to have little knowledge of the mage families if he even had it at all. Though he was sure his strength and combat skills would make up for that.

"Well, I must say I disagree with the person who told you that. Having knowledge or atleast awareness of the lines can help you." Renald says as the boy had clearly not idea who the mage families were and how it worked. He shakes his head, a small smile forming on his lips though he was still cautious. "It is nothing like that at all. I guess it is a bit too much and complicated to explain in a short time." He says honestly.

-------------------

Lucien was quite suprised to say atleast, her not seeing his past as a problem at all. Or she was very forgiving or she did not understand the true horrors of his action. And she also did not understand that his brother had been brought back by the powerfull hands of a Prince of Hell. No ordinary demon could do that. And he could come back to life if he took over her body as he had planned in the beginning. Ofcourse, that was out of the question now. He was quiet for awhile, just looking into her eyes, before he softly puts a hand on the back of her neck and pulls her closer, connecting their lips in a tender but firm kiss.

At first the door did not open. Though after a short while, and a bit of hesitation, Eadlyn opens the door, her eyes slightly narrowed at Virgil. "What do you want." She asks, her voice still a bit snappy though the fierceness from before was completely gone.
"Let us not get ahead of ourselves. I have another suitor. I have yet to make any choice." Adelger clarified, shaking his head. "But with that clarified, yes. That is what this meeting is for." He noted while rubbing his nose, then clearing his throat. "A king should not remain single for long. The queen has always held the love of the people, while the king has always had to have been the brutal one. A king is nothing without a strong queen." He sighed out. "I want to learn if you are a strong woman, and well..if you could deal with a man like me."

-------------

Dietrich carefully listened then cocking his head a bit. "Family?" He asked out of curiosity, seeming not to even know the concept of what a family was. Right next to where he had written Silvius, he wrote family. "Lines..there is Silvius. Somehow, it is connected to magic. I have magic. Does...Do I have a line too then?" Dietrich asked out of curiosity, his face lightening up from its stern expression earlier as he tried to comprehend these new ideas in his head. "What line does Shaw have? Dietrich Shaw?.." He said to himself, shaking his head. "There aren't a lot of Shaw's, are there? I have never met another one. Not that I have met anyone before." He said as he looked down, seeming confused. "Human..interactions...discomforting. It raises more..more questions than I had before it. Do I have a family?"

"Uhm, Dietrich. That..That may be enough." Levi said while raising his finger up a bit, trying to get Dietrich to stop prodding before his head got ideas that it shouldn't have in it. "Renald, I apologize. He hasn't been suited quite for interactions yet. Just combat situations." He said while going being Dietrich, putting his hand on his shoulder.

------------

Valeriya leaned in, kissing him back as she put her hand on the back of his neck, seeming to get lost in their kissing as the ice around them melted. "Yes." Was all she said after, then cuddling up against Lucien a bit. "You excited to be heading to France in the next couple days?"

"Look..we're heading to France in a couple days. I don't want us having any grudges against each other over a stupid argument before we even start training." Virgil said as he used his hand to prop up against the railing. "I know, I know. I must seem like an asshole. Someone who thinks he's better than everyone else because of his powers, or his rich upbringing. But look. I just want to apologize for saying anything a bit off the rails, and I want to start off on a new foot with you. I want to change any misconceptions you have about my person, and I want to learn about you as well. I can get us some wine, maybe some cigars even though it's been ages for me. Or hell, we can just sit down and talk. Whatever floats your boat, really. But as long as I get to know you." Virgil said with a smile. "We're stuck with each other, for better or worse. I want to make sure it's for better, Eadlyn. I don't know about you, but I certainly would hate to have to work with people I'm on bad terms with."
The blush did not leave Elvyne's cheeks as she looks down at the clouds, feeling a tad bit uncomfortable now knowing he was looking at her with those thoughts in mind. She pulls a bit at her hair, trying to distract herself and build up some courage before saying. "I well uhm.... I never had any suitors, even though I am from the Silvius line. My mom always kept them away and burned the letters asking for my hand. When I asked why my mother told me that I should fall in love, not fall into marriage. So I guess this is a bit new to me..... and a bit uncomfortable." She adds quietly in the end wondering why her grandfather would give her up as a suitor for the King. It wasn't like him at all.

-----------------

Renald frowns a bit as the man seemed to have no conception of even family. It made him wonder how closed off they have lived. Probably alot. Dietrich saying this way his first time meeting anyone confirmed that. Though it also reminded him of Levi's words. This man was made, not born. Even if it had been humane he was still a made man with probably no connections to a family at all. He glances at Levi "It is okay. Though you should teach him that. Going without those basic knowledge is not good for anyone." He says before looking back at Dietrich. "Honestly, I have never heard of a line named Shaw." Though he doubted Levi would have given this man his real name even if he knew or not.

------------------

Lucien was a tad bit dazed after their kissing, she only having that effect on him, as he wraps his arms and tails back around her for warmth. Though with the ice gone he immediatly warmed up. He was glad to see they were the only ones left on the rooftop. "Not really. Where I go doesn't really matter to me." He says with a shrug before nuzzling his nose against her neck. "I am excited though to see how strong you are gonna get."

Eadlyn had her arms folded as she listens to him. When he finished his speech she was quiet before her shoulders lose a bit of her tension and she sighs, opening the door a bit more and stepping aside for him to come in. When he was in she closes the door and sits down in one of the comfy chairs she had in her room. "I guess I should start with aplogizing as well...." She mumbles before sighing again. "I know you mean well. I do. but....." She let's out a light laugh as she shakes her head. "Saving the world. Changing the world for the better. Being chosen by some damned gods to become this. It is alot of weight to be putting on someone's shoulders. I don't want it. And to here you talk like that.... I just want to people I love to be safe..." She admits, for the first time they have met she seemed vulnerable. Now she showed finally how stressed she has been over the whole situation. She had acted tough and just her normal self around everyone, keeping that facade up. But in truth she hadn't slept in days, her whole body and mind were just stressed out and the only thing she has been thinking about were her family and loved ones dying. Honestly, she was scared.
"Oh, I agree. I'd never marry you unless I felt anything and that was reciprocated back towards me." Adelger said simply, then sighing. "Discomfort, of course." He said while seeming somewhat in a tad more of a sour mood, sighing a bit. "This is new to me as well. Do you think a king with agoraphobia often meets people? Truly meets them?" Him asked with a raised eyebrow. "Believe me, I don't. At all. I have to have Karl with me to even go out, or my sister-" He said before covering his mouth. "I do not have a sister." He said as he widened his eyes a bit, accidentally spilling the beans on the family secret.

-------------

"Anyone implies sentient, living life. He is a weapon, not a person. Think of him as a walking moving weapon. There is no need for him to have such knowledge of things nor should he be concerning himself with such things." Levi said while narrowing his eyes at Dietrich. "And no, you haven't. That's just a name I gave him so he could tell people in case they asked and for myself. Shaw is not an actual magelines. The magelines he belongs to are classified information. Scientific research." He said as he seemed to point his eyebrows down, annoyed at Renald and more so at Dietrich.

Dietrich looked down, silently standing still as not to provoke Levi's anger. He then looked over at Levi, making Levi's eyebrow twitch a bit.

"Do not stare at me." Levi growled out, making Dietrich turn his head. "We have spent enough time here Rex. When you come with the samples, just drop them off at Hotaka's lab. I'll be onto making more advanced versions of Dietrich shortly." He spoke out loud.

"Just a weapon?" Dietrich asked himself, looking at his hands and then Renald's, not understanding what he meant. "We look the same, you and I. Human, yes? Not a weapon." He quietly said, not considering himself to be a weapon.

"DIETRICH!" Levi barked out, rushing him to the elevator.

"I apologize sir!" Dietrich said as he turned around, quickly hurrying, knowing that when they got back to the labs, he'd be in for readjustment.

-----------

"Mmm. Well, I think we've already figured I'm physically never going to be overly strong. My wrists are about as thick as dandelion stems." Valeriya giggled out a bit as she got cozy in his tails, feeling quite warm even with the sea breeze brushing against them. "I'll try my best as a mage though. The more in sync we can get with my powers, the better. As long as I have you fighting in the front, I'll be able to protect you from the back with my moms powers. I don't particularly plan on capturing a lot more spirits so...we'll have a lot of energy." She said with a grin on her face, seeming excited, not really understanding how terrible the fighting out in Europe was right now.

Virgil walked in, sitting down in a chair next to Eadlyn, leaning forward a bit as to not get too comfortable, nodding his head while listening to her speak. "Oh believe me, I know what you're talking about all too well." Virgil sighed out, shaking his head. "This power I was born with, you know, this is a curse. My whole life, even with my mother trying to protect me from it the best she could, it's been all my life is about." Virgil said while shaking his head, rubbing his face. "I understand Eadlyn, it's hard. Right now, I wish I could just take my sisters, my mom and my step dad and just hide out. Wait till it blows over but..we can't." He said with a frown. "I can tell you're scared. You're tired, and you're stressed. If you promise not to freak out, I picked up on some chatter all the way from France using this processor and hacking into your dads soldiers. The information is some that well..it might set your mind at ease." He said with a smile. "Can't freak out though, alright?"
What he said did make Elvyne relax a bit more knowing he won't force himself nor her into anything at all. Not that she had thought he would ofcourse. He was too kind for that, she could see that already. And he has had it rough she can imagine, his words confirming that. She was a bit suprised to at his last words, realizing that was a secret he had never told anyone, looking at his reaction. He looked on the verge of freaking out honestly. There was no reason to though. Gently she puts her hand over his which was still leaning on the railing. "Hey, I won't tell anyone." She says with a sweet smile. "I could take you out sometimes as well if you are uncomfortable going alone." She offers him.

------------------

Renald almost felt bad for the guy. Well, not almost. He did feel bad. Levi said this was humane but he felt it was like quite the opposite. Stripping a human being of his humanity and forcing it to become something entirely else. Just a weapon. No. Someone with a concioussness, with own thoughts and feelings, was always something more than that. Looking at Rex he knew he was thinking the same as him. Rex was having it internally rough with the decision her had made, though he did not show. "You made the right choice. It would have been bad if they had went to Germany.... There is no other decision you could have made." Renald said, knowing his friend's and president's feelings. Though those words did not soothe the nausea Rex was feeling inside.

-----------------

Lucien chuckles softly as he moves a strand of her hair behind her ear, just wanting to touch her. "I wasn't talking about your physical strength but you mental and magic strength. Like I have said before, I am your physical strength. And I do not want you to have any more spirits. I want all of you for myself. Espcially your energy which you are going to need alot in the nights we spend alone with eachother." He says huskily before actually nibbling on her earlobe. Oh yeah, now that they were official he has gotten more touchy rather quik. It was his right now.

Eadlyn hasn't felt this vulnerable and weak in ages as Virgil seemed to voice out completely how she had been feeling the last couple of days. Though she was glad she wasn't the only one who just wanted to hide and run. His talk about France did spike her curiousity alot, making her wonder what the hell he was talking about. Especially since it involved her father's soldiers. It also suprised her that he had picked anything up at all. She guessed those processors were truly something else. "Alright, I promise I won't freak out." Though she wondere what was such big news that she could possibly freak.
Adelger was on the verge on panting a bit, seeming calm as Elvyne put her hand on top of his, causing his heart to skip a beat as he calmed down a bit while looking at her. He nodded his head a bit, a small smile daring to form on his lips as he looked away, trying to hide his actual smile. "T-That would be nice." Adelger said quietly, his face turning a bit red. "Do you like tea?"

------------

"Why did that man seem so familiar? Not Levi but..the boy?" Kimi said as she thought out loud, shaking her head. "My stomach is in all sorts of knots thinking about it. That power..." She said while looking at Renald, her eyes connecting with his. "That is my mothers power, I swear to the lords that it is. I would know, would I not?" She asked with her eyes widened. "How would he get ahold of her DNA?"

-----------

Valeriya grinned a bit as he nibbled on her earlobe, feeling nice and snug as she relaxed with him. "I know, I know. I wasn't planning on it. You already get me tired enough." She yawned out, then rubbing her face a bit. "You're lucky you don't experience exhaustion like I do, being a spirit and all. This sucks." She said while yawning out some more.

"Alright so Takao has been walking around and I guess he might have punched one of the soldiers or something." Virgil said before putting his hands on her shoulders, seeing that she seemed like she was going to freak. "Also I guess he got quite angry when he found out he was seven thousand miles away from you. Hence why he punched the soldier. A lot. I mean a lot. It was buzzing the hell out of my brain when I accidentally hacked into the poor guy. I had to get out." He said with a chuckle, then smiling at her. "I hope at least knowing he's up and able to beat some ass is enough to make you sleep finally."
Elvyne's smile softens a bit more as he seemed to calm down and accept his offer. Ofcourse she noticed the slight reddening of his cheeks but decided not to comment or so about it. At his question though she giggles a bit. "Did you really ask a British person to ask if she likes tea?" She asks with a bit of a teasing grin, having her accent come out a bit more on purpose. "But yes, I do like tea."

----------------

Renald's stomach dropped and his eyes widened as realization suddenly hits him. Vassilia's powers. That's why his ernergy felt so familiar. He guessed that since he hadn't seen her use them in awhile it hadn't clicked in his mind immediatly when that boy used his powers. The Romanov's powers. "They are her powers...." He whispers, stunned to say the least. "I don't know. A hair is enough to get someone's DNA out of." He says, deep in though, not knowing the true horrors of how Levi had managed to give Dietrich those powers. Well, Levi didn't give them. They were his own powers to begin with.

Souji feels relieved when the two man had left though his attention went immediatly to Mina. Gently he rubs her shoulder, looking quite worried for her sake. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks softly, not truly knowing how she was feeling since she had been keeping up a strong facade.

-----------------

Lucien was pleasantly suprised she did not push him away or scold him but even seemed to relax more. It made his heart skip a beat, which was an odd feeling. "I do feel it. I feel yours. The more tired you get, the more weak I get." He say before standing up and picking her up into his arms. "Come, you need rest." He says as he kisses the top of her head before heading towards their room.

Eadlyn's eyes widened a bit as he started to talk about Takao. He had done WHAT?! But then she realizes that Takao was actually up. Walking. Alive and well. That thought made tears appear in her eyes. He was fine. Even though he was far away. But she would see him soon enough. "That does sound like something he would do." She says with a light laugh as the tears now began to roll down her cheeks. She just felt so reliefed he was okay. "T-Thank you, Virgil..."
Adelger shrugged a bit, rolling his eyes a bit. "I don't know stereotypes well, missy." He said with a laugh. "Although that makes sense now..." He said as he thought to himself about how many times he had seen British people sipping tea on the television. "You know, you British people have such...interesting accents. Nice sounding accents. Much better than German, I'll tell you. One sentence of it and you'll wonder what planet you landed on."

----------

Kimi stared down, wondering how much DNA Levi even had to have been able to have done that. "Well...I think my sleep has been ruined tonight." She sighed out, then rubbing her face a bit as she had her eyes opened wide. "We should have had them executed, rather than allowed them to have had any chance. Or at least Levi. The boy seemed odd, but...naive? That's not the word is it?"

"Yeah...yeah. Just, I dunno, a little overwhelmed I guess. Not that anything has changed." Mina said quietly while looking over at Souji. "The Levi I knew died in the massacre. This isn't the same person, Souji." She said while biting her lip a bit, looking down while rubbing her hand against his thigh. "Thank you though, honey. For checking on me."

-----------

"Thank god you ended up carrying me. I was way too comfortable to even dream of getting up." Valeriya said with a peaceful smile on her face, looking up at Lucien as they got into her room. She got up, laying on the bed, looking relaxed as she plopped down on it, then looking over at him, waiting for him to get in the bed too. "Luciennnnn~"

"Aw don't cry." Virgil said with a smile, finding it sweet that she was crying over her man. "It'll be alright." He said while rubbing her shoulder a bit, then shaking his head, chuckling a bit. "Don't thank me, Eadlyn. It's not your thanks I wants. It's your respect, trust and possibly friendship. That's all I want from you, and even while I know this is not enough for that yet, I hope this is a good first step."
Elvyne giggles a bit as he called her missy, wondering as well how little he actually knew about Biritsh people. "Thank you. And I agree, German sounds a bit strange. I don't know why but your words sounds so harsh when you talk in German. It is not so bad when you talk in English but the German wrods itself sound so harsh." She says, though she did not really mind his accent at all. It suited him.

--------------

Renald gently rubs Kimi's shoulder, trying to comfort her a bit though he knew that was a hard thing to do at the moment. He was feeling it as well. "Even if we had tried we wouldn't have stand a chance against so many of them. And the boy..... I guess he just doesn't have a clue on what living is..." he says as he think hard about it all.

Souji takes her hand and places it kiss on it, "No need to thank me for that my love. And I am glad to see you doing well." He says with a soft gentle smile before holding her hand against his heart.

Rex knew this was going to be a sleepless night for him as well. If not multiple nights. He sighs as he rubs his face in frustration. "I suggest you all just go home now. No work will be finished under these circumstances and I will personally handle the reports and announcement of the Austria attack." he says knowing they all needed time to process this all even though he needed some times himself.

--------------

"I will carry you anywhere." Lucien says with a soft smile as they enter the room. When she plopped down like that he couldn't help but chuckle as he begins to strip down his clothes to his underwear, finding it too hot to wear clothes in bed. Especially since there were two of them in there. "Coming coming." He says with a light grin as she needed him there before crawling into the bed next to her, holding her close against his now bare chest. He wasn't going to do dirty stuff, he was content holding her like this.

Eadlyn quikly wipes her tears away, groaning a bit as she had showed Virgil this weak exposed side of her. Though she did feel quite better now than before. Both because she had finally letted some stress go by telling someone and because now she knew Takao was really alive and well. "It is a good first step." She says with a small smile, having the feeling she will be bale to depend on him more in the future.
Adelger chuckled a bit, dangling his legs a bit above the railing, wondering if anyone could see or hear them from where they were. "German I swear has beauty to it's language. You just need to be in the right situation." He said with a smile, then looking over at her hand, still noticing it was on top of his. "Not as much as you have though, not nearly, milady."

-------------

Kimi sighed, standing up before the phone on her desk rang loudly. She raised an eyebrow, finding it odd to have call this late. She walked over, answering the phone but not saying anything.

"M..Mommy?" Someone groaned out through the phone, clearly having a hoarse voice from using it quite a bit.

"Maya?" Kimi asked, feeling her heart sink a bit.

"No." Akiro responded with, having a cigarette hanging out from his mouth, holding the phone he had taken away from Maya's ear. "It's a nice night, isn't it counselor Romanov?"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She screamed into the phone, feeling panic suddenly rush through her.

"Just a revolutionary of sorts. Or I'm working with them. Call me..A. Yes, I'm Mr. A. I am with the CRF, which is the Cantenseelan revolutionary forces, if you weren't aware." Akiro said as Kimi had the phone on speaker now so the others could hear. "Anyways, me and Maya have had quite the night together. I just wanted to call you, make sure it was okay if I took her home. We've been partying for a while now."

"YOU DON'T TOUCH HER!" Kimi yelled through the phone, the veins on her neck popping out as tears came from her eyes.

"Wrong answer." Akiro said as he held up a revolver, putting it up against Maya Romanov's head.

"MOMMY-" Maya's scream for help was cut off by a loud bang.

Akiro rubbed the blood of his face, looking at the work he had done. He shook his head, kicking the body over so he didn't have to see it. "Have a good night." He said before hanging up, breaking the burner phone he had bought and leaving the warehouse, knowing soon police would be coming out to get him faster than rain fell from the sky.

Kimi stood silent, not knowing hot to even react before angrily flipping her entire desk over, having an outburst of anger before she broke down crying, sitting down and curling up in a ball.

------------

Akiro wandered to a home he had recently bought, going down to the basement where he had Moira and Jeptha chained separately, across the room from each other. He pulled up a chair, sitting down, looking at Moira with himself still covered in blood. "You know I still love you Moira. Why do you refuse to talk to me?"

------------

"Mmm." Valeriya let out, closing her eyes as she relaxed in his embrace before falling asleep, feeling very content and relaxed in his arms.

"I'm glad." Virgil said as he smiled as her, brushing his hair a bit out of his face. "Soooo...how about Takao? What kind of man is he?" He asked out of curiosity. "I'd rather ask you then ask the oh so reliable and trustworthy Yurichi."
Elvyne blushes again as he once again give her a compliment saying she was beautifull. She wasn't used to this kind of attention from boys. Most of them stayed away from her for who knows what reason and others just straight out asked her to date or more. "You'll just have to show me the beauty the German language can have then." She says a bit softly before she noticed what he had been looking had, their hands still touching. Shyly she pulls her hand away, not having noticed at all they had still be touching. "S-Sorry."

-----------------

Renald had reacted quikly, opening his computer and attatching a wire to the phone to trace the call. It didn't take him long to find an adress but it had been too late as the shot rang trough the phone, causing everyone in the room to fall deadly silent. Only Kimi's cries sounded through the office. Slowly and feeling a bit numb himself he walks to the crying woman before kneeling down and holding her in his arms though knowing nothing could sooth her.

Rex was staring out of the window, down at the streets and buildings they had build up from scratch. The country they have fought and sacrificed so much for. The country who's peace was shattering like a thin layer of ice. His fists were clenched as he tried hard to reel in his powers but he knew, once he was alone, he would be in a hell controlling them. "Send the police to the adress and put investigators on the case to find this man. You all from now on will have guards with you and your family members till further notice. We'll also assign a team to smoke out these CRF people." He sounded calm, almost too calm, but the rage and pain he was feeling inside was clear by the shaking off his hands.

-----------------

At first Moira did not react, her head hanging low with her eyes closed, not moving a muscle, before she slowly looked up at the man she once couldn't stay away from. The one she had given up her entire planet for. The man who was now covered in blood and claiming he loved her as he had her chained to a wall. She glances behind Akiro to look at Jeptha who seemed to be asleep. Her stomach clenching as she once again saw the horrible burns and scarrification on his arms from the radiator he had been tied too and the dried blood on his arms from where his cuffs were too tight around his wrists. She wanted to say alot but she stayed quiet as she simply glares at Akiro.

------------------

Eadlyn couldn't help but smile softly as he asked about Takao, showing him even more how hard she had fallen for that man. "He's different than what you would expect. He has a hard shell but inside he is just so.... Sweet. Even though he is, or now I guess, was the Yakuza boss. I remember him asking me out. He was sitting in a limo and he was stuttering and blushing trying to get me to agree to go on a date. He's fearless. And I know that since he has faced my father without even blinking as my dad held a gun to his head." She says with a slight chuckle. "And he's loyal. He'll fight alongside us. And not just for me but because it is right. I know that for sure. He was never fit to be the boss of such an underground gang."
"N-No..it's okay." Adelger said while looking forward, smiling although still having his heart pound a bit hard. "Perhaps at dinner tonight. Not now though. The view right now is so admirable." He said as he noticed the dark clouds coming in from the far south. That was most likely due to the entire Austrian countryside becoming a gigantic bonfire for him.

------------

Mina silently got up, taking Souji's hand, not bothering to say a word to Kimi or anyone else as she went into the elevator before sighing quietly, then looking at Souji. "We need to pull Mei out of school. Have a soldier escort with her at all times." She said while rubbing her face, then hugging him in the elevator, pressing him against the wall a bit. "We can't be like that."

-----------

Akiro looked down at her, narrowing his eyes a bit. "Silence." Was all he said, kneeling down to look at her, running his hands through her red hair with a fond look on his face. "I miss your touch." He whispered quietly to her, tears forming in his eyes. "Your laugh...your voice. Everything." He said quietly to her, having his hand travel down a bit. "Why wouldn't you love me, even if I became what I am now?.." He asked with a sad expression. "I still love you, even...even knowing that you hate me, and that you want to leave, I still do." He said while sitting down, laying his head down on her legs as he started crying a bit as the emotional toll from everything he was doing started to come out.

---------

Virgil smiled while hearing how she talked about him, really knowing how much that she loved him. "Doesn't sound like he was. He sounds like a good guy." Virgil said while leaning back, rubbing his face a bit. "Eva, you know, my girl. She's really smart and kind, you know. But strong. She is stronger than me, muscle wise. And caring...so caring. I don't deserve her." He said quietly, then rubbing his face a bit. "She was who my grandpa wanted me to marry when I was like..sixteen. She was nine. It was really fucking weird and I said hell no. She was old enough for me to babysit. Of course well...you know, how things go I guess. Full circle, grandpa always gets what he wants." He said with a chuckle. "Her mom had me mentor her in school for a bit, when I still was in school before I dropped out. That's how me and her got pretty close."
Elvyne smiles a bit more at him. "That sound ni-" She started as she looks from him back to admire the view. Though what she saw made her words stop and her smile fall. Those clouds. It weren't rain clouds or thunder clouds. These were pitch black as if they came from a fire. A big one. "What is that...." She asks quietly, her eyes wide in disbelief. It couldn't be what she thought it was. There had to be a different explaination or so. Nothing could burn that greatly.

------------

Souji silently followed Mina, not having any words himself though his stomach was clenching. It could have been Mei, he realizes which made the clenching worse. He holds her close to him for dear life. "We won't become that." He promises her as he looks at the roof of the elevator. He wanted to know why. He wanted to gods to answer him why this was happening. But they stayed silent. Like they did way too much recently.

-------------

Moira's heart clenched a bit seeing his tears but that did not lessen the fact what he was doing to his own kind and them. It was hard to believe he still dared talk about love after his deeds. How could she love him now if he had changed entirely. If humans changed their morals and beliefs this quikly and if they killed their own kind without blinking an eye, then she hated them. "Get off..." She finally spoke, her voice hoarse from the lack of use, though her words had been clear. And it were probably not the words Akiro had hoped on hearing.

--------------

"He is a good guy." Eadlyn says softly with a tender smile, thinking about the strong kind male who was waiting for her in France. Safe and sound. If not a bit pissed off but that was fine for now. She listenes to his story about him and Eva, making her chuckle a bit along. "No one thinks he deserves the other." She says with a light shrug. "But I think you and Eva are a good match. And the fact that you call her 'my girl' says enough." She says with a small smile.
"Huh..heavy rainclouds today." Adelger said as he prayed to the lords for there to be some kind of rain, before suddenly a loud roar came through the clouds near them. "We should get off the top of the tower. Being here when a thunderstorm is happening is..well, it's terrifying. Perhaps I can show you around the palace of chaos?" He asked with a smile on his face.

--------

"I know, which is why I'll do everything I can to make sure." Mina said strongly while holding onto him, placing Souji's hand on her stomach as the elevator stopped at the first floor. "We need to do everything we can to make sure we are safe Souji.." Mina said quietly, looking up at him. "We're at war, from the inside and out. The peace is broken, as much as..as much as I wish it wasn't. I don't want me..you or Mei to get hurt." She said before standing on her tippy toes, giving him a kiss. "Or Dequan but I know with Fillian, he's in good hands."

----------

Akiro opened his eyes wide, sitting up and looking at her in shock as she told him to get off. "G..Get off?.." He said in shock before scrunching up his face in anger. "No." He said before roughly grabbing her face, having his ghoul eye appear in his eye. "No.." He said while rubbing her face a bit with his thumb. "I want more..." He said before reaching down, pulling off her panties since that and her bra where the only things he left her in. "Don't be too loud." He whispered to her, wanting it to be nice and easy. He got on top of her legs before reaching down, getting her up enough to get himself inside.

---------

"Ah well..you know, I carry more baggage then I appear to." Virgil admitted, shrugging a big before sighing. "I'm a recovering addict. The things the military were pumping into my bloodstream had a refined form of heroin in it to calm my heart so I wouldn't have a heart attack from the other drugs they were putting into me. I uh..well. I'm not you know a perfect person." He chuckled out. "But then again, who is?" He asked quietly. "So...your dad is our commander. What kind of person is your mom? I've seen her from a distance but your dad glares at us anytime one of us even gets somewhat close."
It was hard to belive those were rain clouds. Elvyne kinda knew they weren't. But the roar of thunder did indeed show that it was simply a rain cloud. A very heavy one then. There must be quite a hell of a storm coming towards them. "I don't even want to imagine how thunderstorm up here is like." She says with a small smile though she had never been really afraid of thunder. But up here it was just too close. She gets off of the railing, now with both feet back on the balcony. "i would love to see more of your castle."

----------------

Souji would swear he felt the heartbeat of their unborn child under his hand, though it was quite impossible. They had to fight. Not only for the world but for them. Their family. "War again...." He says quietly, not understanding why it was happening. Why would the gods do this to them again. What was their reasoning. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her a bit up as he kisses her deeply. Showing how much he loved her but also how afraid he was for her safety. "I pray he protects you..." He mumbles against her lips, meaning his god.

-----------------

Moira knew she had made a mistake when he grabbed her face, hurting her quite a bit and knowing it was going to bruise rather soon. She did not regonize the man who was glaring at her. The eye she had once found beautifull now terrifying her. She didn't realize at first what he was doing before he positioned himself to go into her. Her eyes widened. No. She did not want this. She did not want to be touched by him. Be defiled by him now. "N-No. Please don-" She bit her lip hard and whimpered as he pushed himself inside of her.

-----------------

Eadlyn was suprised at how much he was sharing with her. It made her wonder how much people actually knew about this stuff. Not alot she imagined. "No one is perfect." She says, agreeing with him on that. "I guess we just.... Need to live the best we can with out imperfect side." For her, it was her bitchyness and stubborness for sure. She chuckles a bit. Yeah, dad always stared daggers if people got too close. "My mother is the opposite of my father. While my father is rich and loves to lazy around, my mom is a hard working maid who came from a poor family. She once told me she had to work 3 jobs to be able to pay for the house and her mother's medical bills who had been very sick and died awhile later. She is a very sweet person you can't help but adore. And she was human once though my father turned her recently when they found out she had my grandma's decease. It is actually strange how well my father and mother mix when i think about it." She says with a light chuckle.
Adelger plopped down with her, grabbing his crown from the ground and putting his hair behind his ears as he placed it on his head. He took his scepter, leading her down the massive tower that had over ten thousand steps down to the regular floors, going to the rooms. "So, I suppose I'll show you my room." He said while opening the door, with the first thing coming out being Jasmine, who was sniffing Elvyne. "That's Jasmine, my tiger." He said while reaching down, putting her back as she sniffed her.

-----------

"Now you want to speak?" Akiro asked as he thrusted into her, putting his hands on her hips as he raised her up, having the chains slightly tug at her wrist as he pushed her back against the wall, letting out slight grunts instead of moans as he moved his hands from her thighs, placing it on her ass. "No words, just..ugh.." He groaned out, seeming to have been deprived of what he was doing from the way he was beginning to moan.

---------

"We all have that side. Some, more than others." Virgil chuckled out. For him, it was his mental health. He nodded, listening to Eadlyn was saying with a straight face. "Ah I see. She seemed nice from afar, but I just wanted to make sure." He said before rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, my dad was supposed to kill my mom. He didn't and...well. My mom doesn't really like to talk about it, but I guess according to my grandfather, who might not he too reliable,they got together pretty quick and my dad became a soldier for her. He loved her until the end. The end..ugh. I hate mentioning it. I remember the Nagachika incident pretty well."
Elvyne was rather tired out by the time they were finally down to the regular floors. She had loved the view but it'll be a long time till she go there again because it was one hell of a walk to do. But she perked up when she saw the tiger, a large grin appearing on her face, as she gets on her knees. "Hello beauty, nice to meet you." She says to Jasmine as she begins to pat the creature. She has always had a strange connection to animals. They liked her and she loved them. She got along with any kind of animal. She remembers one day she was walking along the streets and a bunch of street cats kept following her around everywhere.

-----------------

Moira closes her eyes as tears stream down her face. The thing she had once been craving for, that had given her so much pleasure and love, was now making her sick to the core. The sounds she was hearing making it worse. He was forcing himself on her. Something she thought he would never do. He truly wasn't the same. She whimpered quietly with each thrust he gave into her, praying to her own gods it would be over soon.

-----------------

Eadlyn was a tad bit suprised that he shared this part of his life. She understood why he didn't want to talk about it. The Nagachika incident had been brutal. Especially for him she can imagine. Having to face the fact his father was still being shown everywhere around them. "I don't remember much. We were hidden inside of the mansion as it all happend. I only remember my mother being nervous to the core....." She was quiet for a second, not knowing what to say before suddenly saying. "Your father saved us. Without him we wouldn't have been able to live the way we have."
Adelger watched the two, smiling. Jasmine tended to have a good judge of character, and was right most of the times. He squatted, simply smiling as he watched the two. "She likes you, it's a good sign." He said when Jasmine started purring. "Jasmine wouldn't let anyone she dislikes touch her. She only likes people she knows I would like." He said before standing up, whistling at Jasmine, who instantly turned around, scampering into his room to go play with her ball. "This is my room." He said, showing her around. The odd contrast of bookcases filled with ancient tomes and lego castles was a sight to see.

-----------

Akiro continued, going faster and harder as he let out his pent up emotions with his actions. He finally finished after a while, gritting his teeth and pushing her against the wall, finishing inside of her before letting her down semi gently onto the ground. He zipped up his pants after putting his member back in, looking down at her, hearing a ringing in his ears. "Dinner is in a couple hours. Yell loud if you have a request." He said before exiting the room.

---------

"My power awakened that day. I can't forget it." Virgil simply said, then smiling a bit, feeling pride swell in him as she mentioned his father. "Yeah...I know." He said quietly, having his smile turn to a grin. "I love him a lot, you know. Sometimes I talk to him still. He always has looked out for me and my sisters, more than we ever could have known. He really is the best person I know."
Elvyne smiled more when the big lovely cat started to purr. "I see. Though animals tend to always like me for some reason." She says with a light shrug, not seeing anything special in that before standing up and entering his room. It was actually her first time entering a boy's room who wasn't related to her. Though she admits, his room was quite different. It was strange to see legos and stuffed animals next to such ancient books. She couldn't help but giggle a bit as she picks up the plushy cat from the ground which Faeo had been playing with. "Your room is really.... Different than expected."

----------------

Moira kept on praying it would be over soon but it took way longer than she would've wanted. When he pushed her against the wall she whimpered a bit louder as she felt his hot seeds go inside of her. She simply lets herself drop, her head hanging low as she was now sobbing. How could he do this to her? Didn't he claim to love her? Where did that love go? She didn't even hear his words as she continoud to cry being as quiet as she could, not wanting to appear so broken while in reality she could not hide it.

-----------------

Eadlyn saw how proud he was of his dad and how much he loved him. Who wouldn't. When he talked about speaking to his father she thought it was just figurely speaking. Ofcourse she could not know that he was really meeting up with his father in a place between heaven and hell. "Ofcourse he would look after you. He is you father." She says, finding that the most obvious thing in the world.
"It is. I was not prepared to become king." Adelger said while pacing around the room a bit. "I was fifteen when I took the crown. Mother and father died of the same illness rather quickly. It was left to me. All of this. The remains of the Adalian empire." He said while running his fingers across the old tomes. "I wonder, if I too will leave my mark on history. Enough to be in one of these tomes alongside the other greats of my house." He said before smiling, looking over at Elvyne. "I'm sorry, it must be boring."

-----------

Louisa sat up in her bed, rubbing her head as she winced a bit, feeling a great pain from her first vision. She yawned, groggily opening her eyes as she saw Raiden, asleep in a chair watching her being her shield as always. She got out of bed, walking over quiet to Raiden, seeing his wallet on his lap. She took the wallet, seeing a picture of them together when they were younger. It was then she realized how he valued their relationship, because behind that photo he saw a picture of his mother he had.

"Beautiful, wasn't she?" Raiden asked as he opened his eyes, clearly not upset.

"Y..Yes...she was." Louisa said, actually surprised a bit Raiden had awoken. "Your mother..she's gone, isn't she?" Louisa asked quietly, pulling a chair up so she could sit next to Raiden.

"Died when I was very young, before my father took me." Raiden admitted, seeming to not be too found of the memories. "He had her killed as a gift to his wife. My aunt, Hannahlore." He said with a sullen expression.

"Your father was married to your aunt?" She asked in a disgusted tone of voice.

"Yes. I am the only child not made out of incest. It's been that way since our family was founded by a man named Cheron. You marry your sister." Raiden said with a disgusted tone. "He believed it pleased the god of dark and malicious intent, who supposedly gave us our powers. Chernobog.." He said as he rubbed his face a bit. "But, it only increased our powers for some time. After we stopped sacrificing to Chernobog, our powers depleted and our births began to decrease." He said before sighing. "I plan on getting Chernobog back on our side, by eradicating my family. For us. To win our battles."

"Your family was terrible to you, I do not blame you." Louisa said simply before looking down, then up. "Raiden...Annelise may have mentioned that..well." She gulped a bit. "Do you like me?"

"My lady, of course I do. You're a great friend." Raiden said with a smile.

"Not like that Raiden." Louisa sighed out.

"O......Oh. You mean relationships." Raiden awkwardly laughed out, then looking down. "Yes. Since we were young."

"I understand." Louisa said quietly with her cheeks a tad flushed. "I have..well. I haven't felt the same until recently. Your loyal, and I've seen you do things for me no man ever would."

"And I will continue to do so, Louisa. I love you, and I will always remain by your side. Now, and until I have my last breath." He said in a determined tone of voice while looking over at her.

"I can't rely on anyone, ever. It's been that way since I was younger. But...it feels like when you say that to me Raiden, I really can." Louisa admitted quietly, smiling at him.

"And you can, because I serve you, and only ever will serve you." Raiden said while leaning in a bit closer to her. "Louisa, allow me to be your sword and your shield."

"You need not ask Raiden. You always have been." Louisa said before putting her hands on his face, rubbing his cheeks a bit, feeling the scarred area before leaning in, giving Raiden a kiss. Raiden leaned in, closing his eyes as he put his hand on Louisa's cheek, feeling his heart pound as hard as hers did in sync as the breath was knocked out from him out of sheer surprise.

"I love you my lady." Raiden said in between the kiss.

"I love you too, my shield." Louisa admitted before shutting him up, cutting off his talking, speaking with her kissing instead to show him that she did.

------------

"Joseph uh...he's not gonna be calling me grandson, is he?" Virgil chuckled out with a bit of a goofy grin on his face. "Aunt Eadlyn." He chuckled out, thinking that she kinda was his aunt but kinda wasn't. "Isn't that an odd thought? Us technically being relatives?"
Fifteen years old. It was hard to imagine a boy so young having to bear the weight of an entire country on his back. Elvyne now understood better what her grandfather had been talking about. She shakes her head as she walks up next to him to look at the tomes as well. "Not at all. History doesn't interest me that much like I said before, but it isn't boring or so. You feel very passionate about it. I can hear it in your voice. That's why it isn't boring. It is just part of you." She says with a soft smile, really meaning it.

------------------

Their new found romance was still a secret to the world. For no one to know or to see yet except for them. Except for them and two light purple eyes who had been watching them grow and fall for eachother since the beginning of their lives. Up far above the clouds, in the heavens, sat a young gorgeous woman, her chest barely covered by her almost see through dress, and she was staring down at the new lovers with a gleam in her eyes. Happy laughter filled the air as she let's herself fall backwards on a lounge chair who was made from the clouds, her long full pink hair covering most of the couch. "Two friends, brought together by disaster, their bond strengtening over time till she finally realizes he was meant to be with her." She sighs out dreamily as she puts a hand against her chest. "Aaaah love. What would I be without you. Or what would the world be without me." The god of love, Venus, once again succeded in what she did best, making lovers out of friends. She was pretty proud of her new made couple though. Took her alot of effort and failed lesbian romance for them to get together.

--------------------

Eadlyn looks a bit disgusted at him. "Oh please. Don't call me that. If you ever call me that infront of anyone I swear I will bite." She threatend, not liking the old sound of 'aunt' at all. Dear lords there were almost the same age! "I don't know what dad'll do though. I guess for now he won't since he doesn't know what you'll think about it. Can't imagine you seeing him as your actual grandfather."
"I am passionate because I am surrounded by the achievements of my ancestors. All around me, I see the work of the greats." Adelger said with a smile, looking around. "The castle built by Adalica and Draerhur. The perch, built by Adelhur the first. This scepter? Made by Adelhur the second. I am surrounded by all these greats, you know? I have to find my place amongst them." He said passionately, before then stepping on a lego and falling down, holding in the pain. "Watch for them." He wheezed out.

-----------

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Odin said as he barged into Venus's realm, holding gungnir in hand as he gritted his teeth, nearly maddened from rage. "Do you have any idea what you just put into place? A warrior of Chernobog with an Elbinorune Stadner?" He hissed out, stomping over to her. "It's a mockery! It is an abomination. It is the antithisis of everything good in this universe!" He yelled out, having the veins pop from his neck. "Explain yourself Venus! Before I pierce you myself!"

---------

"Psh. I'll bite back." Virgil laughed out, then shaking his head. "Nah, I have a real one. He's a real asshole though." He grumbled out, referring to Duce. He rubbed his face, sighing before looking at the time. It was late. "I should probably get going. Eva might get mad or something I've been out so long. Especially since I said at most it'd be fifteen minutes."
Elvyne smiled a bit more as he continoud to talk. It truly meant alot for him, these histories. Though she did not completely understand why he wanted to be part of one. She guessed that was something she would never understand. Her eyes widened a bit as he tripped and fell down before giggling a bit. She couldn't help it. He was really two people in one. A strong passionate King and a fragile sweet boy. She holds out her hand to help him up. "I will. Though I have never really fallen down or so before."

-------------------

Venus quikly sat upright and blinks a few times as she realizes who had just came barging in, causing all her little love fairies to flee. Man, he looked really mad. She stands up, her hands behind her back as she simply shrugs. "I have done nothing. You and I both know I can not control anyone from the Lancaster, Elbinorune or Stadner line. They fell for eachother purely by themself. Love is funny in that way." Not exactly true. She was tweaking the situations a bit here and there to make it more favourable so they could fall in love. "And to answer your first question." She grins widely as she flips her hair. "Venus, goddes of love and beauty made into a physical form. Ready to be worshipped and adored." She says, as she poses a bit.

-----------------

Eadlyn couldn't help but laugh as well as he commented on biting her back. That would be one weird situation actually though she knew for sure her bite would hurt more. "You really should. Girlfriends are very dangerous people when you anger them." She says with a light chuckle. "Hey Virgil, it has been.... nice talking to you. I think we both needed it." She says with a small smile, really meaning it.