র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Something Oriental would be pleasing." Louisa said quietly with a small smile on her face. "I must admit...I have a fondness for that type of food. I think perhaps the baby does too." She said while rubbing her stomach a bit. "I'm a quarter..you know, Japanese but my father died before I ever could begin to learn of the culture. May I ask you what it means? To be Japanese?"

---------

Karl seized; feeling the blade in his heart. He stood up and looked down with his whole body shaking. He looked at Yumi with blood coming from under his eyes, saying nothing as he nodded his head. "The gods claim me. I knew it would be..one of your kind.." He whispered out as his body vaporized into a pile of ash, leaving oathbreaker on top of it.

Virgil got up covered in blood, groaning a bit before looking at Yumi and smiling as he picked up his sword. "I'm thankful you're alive. He was dangerous.." He said before turning to see Adelger stand off with everyone.

,--------

"Who's first?!" Adelger growled out at everyone, being surrounded by Lucifer's army, the cantenseel forces, most of the eight and even his own men who had turned against him. He panted, putting his own blade to his throat for whenever someone would strike.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Riza nods as she immediatly thinks about some dishes she could make. Oriental was an easy thing since Takao prefered those foods as well. The thought of him sending a slight pang through her heart. She walked with Louisa towards the kitchen as they left Daniel to guard alone. "Well, pride is a big part of it. Pride in what you do, who you are and what you work for. You fight with everything you have and you die with honour. You respect your ancestors and try to honour your family line. Guess what you are doing naturally on your own at the moment." She says as she puts the gas one. "Or atleast that's what Takao taught me."

----------------

Yumi takes a step back as she watches the man turn to ash. Good riddance. She smiles back at Virgil as she caresses his cheek a bit, wiping some blood off. "I am thankfull that you are alive too..." She says quietly before her attention turns to the King as well. This battle was over after this. Not even he could escape this. They won the war.

-----------------

Dequan did not take chances as he drew. Tendrils shot out of his scroll towards the cage Belial was in and the sword keeping his powers captive. They grabbed them and pulled them both into his defensive aura, right next to Lucifer. Now their first objective was safe.

"I guess we should let you do the honour." Fillian said towards Lucifer though he still did not lower his bow just to be certain.
"Interesting. It sounds like good qualities for one to have." Louisa said while pacing around the kitchen a bit; rather concerned about how the battle was going. "I shouldn't have let Raiden go." Louisa sighed out, clearly worried about him. She rubbed her eyes a bit, having visible bags from the baby keeping her up late at night. The child seemingly had sucked most of the fire and bite out of Louisa; making her just want to get the throne and simply have it be that. Her talks on pride and glory were meaningless in the face of her motherhood and to her it was a worthy sacrifice. "Ugh..." She said while rubbing her stomach, seeming a bit sick. "The man worries me and our girl sick. As does Annelise. She should not be going outside of the base to do..whatever she does. I feel like we've been sadly distancing.."

----------

Belial weakly crawled in his cage, reaching his arm out and grabbing onto Jannik's sword; wincing as he sliced his palm open with the blade. His hand shook as he wielded onto it, having his eyes glow as his soul went back into his body. "Ragh!" Belial let out as he stood up and broke the cage he was in. His nails that were missing grew back and the wounds on his body healed; leaving scars of slashs, whippings and burns all across his back, flanks and legs. He snarled abit; staring Adelger down as his eyes became cat like. Belial's horns grew from his head and his skin became scaly like that of a dragons as a tail grew out from his back. His teeth became sharp although straight and white like pearls while his hair grew down to his back. His hands became clawed; still humanoid in appearance. "I missed the birth of my children because of you." Belial snarled out at Adelger; brushing his hair out from his face to reveal his face which had scales on its edges almost like armor. His wings were that of a ravens but white still in color to match the rest of his hair. In power, he dwarfed Lucifer. The sky turned red and clouds cleared they sky, resonating with his anger.

"Leave my brother the honor." Lucifer said to Fillian; wanting Belial to get his revenge.

"You started this war. Set into events that lead to the destruction of many lives. Whatever you get; you've had coming!" Yurichi angrily said in an accusatory tone.

"Whatever I did, I had the best interest of the world at heart. If some had to die, so be it. Many were peasants, so uneducated they had no understanding of life besides cabbage and potatoes. This dream of mine, of my ancestors, it will come to fruition regardless of whether I live or not. The prophecy of blood foretold this long before I ever said it." Adelger said while holding his sword out.

"What is this prophecy?" Virgil asked while twirling oathbreaker around a bit; still covered in the blood of Karl.

"I mourn you, Karl." Adelger said quietly, then shaking his head. "The dragon of the west, the dragon of the east. Yin and yang, the two together. Together, comes life, comes freedom and comes a kingdom. Brother and sister, yet from half blood only, they fight. In the path, all iron shall burn; it shall melt. In the end, the fires of the old kingdom will be used to forge the metal of a new kingdom, under the banner of the sun."

"Banner of the sun.." Virgil said quietly. "I-" Virgil turned his head as explosions rang out. Under the streets of the city itself, bombs detonated from the sewers, sinking the city quickly into the ground block by block. Virgil jumped on top of Yumi, keeping her away from the bombs until the blasts settled. When the explosions stopped, only smoke stood where Adelger once did. The town square was the only part of Berlin not demolished; the rest now being smoldering rubble. From the rubble, screams of the towns citizens rang out; them being hurt or worse from what had happened. "Yumi?!" Virgil cried out, not wanting to get up for a second in case a bomb went off; his whole body now shaking. "Are you okay?!"

Belial stood proud and tall with his brother; not fearing the blasts. He walked to Jannik's body and picked it up, ripping his eyes out. "You will go through the afterlife blind." He hissed out, then clawing his ears off. "You will go through it deaf." He said before reaching down and tearing his legs off from below the knee and down. "You will crawl for eternity."

Yurichi stood up from Eva who had gotten on top of them; looking around at the destruction caused by Adelger. He shook his head, knowing the last thing left was to kill the king. "Everyone alright?"

Raiden crawled out from the rubble holding two Adalian soldiers he had used as shields, walking with Johnathan to the town square, looking around with a raised eyebrow. "Where's Adelgers body?"

"We didn't kill him. He might as well be dead though." Virgil said while gripping onto his sword.

Valeriya let her ice barrier down, having protected herself from the blast. She was covered in blood, having had to have bludgeoned someone to death with her staff while Lucien was fighting. She walked to the square, sighing deeply as she realized the fighting would have to continue. She then smiled, seeing that Shiomi's father was alive.

"What now?" Belial asked, reverting back to his regular form, not realizing he was naked.

"You go home." Takao said while holding several heads that he had cut off by their hair. Twenty something in total, each had an expression of fear on their face; the only reason for him not having more being that he couldn't fit more in his hand. "To your kids. We'll handle the rest."

Belial nodded, looking up and seeing the Cantenseelan airships were fine. He sat down and rubbed his head, shaking a bit, never having been so grateful before for life. "Tell your father..or..someone. Tell them to get me my clothes before I see my wife. I don't want to look bad for her." Belial whispered to Dequan. "Or my kids.

Takao looked at Eadlyn with a grin on his face, proudly holding up his decapitation collection as he shook them a bit with a smile on his face. "I wish you had a camera. It would impress your father." He said before dropping them all, going over and hugging her.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Riza was slicing the vegatables like a pro as she starts to cook up water to make some miso soup. The pacing made her a bit nerveus though. She puts her knife down and puts her hands on Louisa's shoulders. "You need to sit down." She says as she gently guids her leader down into a chair that was in the kitchen. "Breath. And calm down. Raiden is a very strong man. He is made for the battlefield. I can understand your concerns, I am also always worried about Bertholdt whenever he goes out. But know that Raiden is strong enough to survive and win and come back to you. So trust him on that." She reassures her with a smile before turning back to her vegatables. "And about Annelise.... I guess she is just not made for this. I have grown up in the Yakuza. You have always had to be strong with your Stadner name. Annelise never had these harships before so being so close to war can be a bit too much on her. Just talk to her. She won't hide things from you if you start the conversation. She is too shy to start it herself."

----------------

Yumi frowned as she heard about the prophecy. It just sounded..... Before she even had time to think about it more the explosions rang through the streets, making her yelp in suprise as Virgil got on top of her. Her cheeks were a fierce red as she nods. "I-I am...." She felt his body shaking, making her realize that he was more tense now, afraid something had hurted her, than that he has been while fighting. She wraps her arms around him. "I am fine, Virgil." She says a bit softer now.

Dequan's holy energy formed a stronger barrier around himself, Fillian and Eadlyn who had been close enough in his range. Fillian brushes some of the debris off of his shoulder. "That fucker." he growled out, hating the fact they had just missed the King. It could have been fucking over. Now they were going to have to chase the dog.

Lucien came down from the sky, landing right next to Valeryia. He looked a bit roughend up, his clothes were bloodied and torn. Not his blood though. And his white hair was covered in red as well. Other than that he looked fine. "You look like a mess." He says before grinning as his tail wraps around Valeryia's waist. "A hot mess though." His comment was just to hide the worry he really had been feeling.

Eadlyn looked slightly disgusted by the severed heads before chuckling and shaking her head a bit in disbelief. Her father would actually approve of it. "You have strange ideas of how to impress my father." She says before hugging him back. "You already left a good impression so dont worry about that, love."

Dequan takes off his robe before sitting down on his knees infront of Belial and wrapping the robe around the shoulders off the naked man. It was strange to see a Prince of Hell so vulnerable. They were opposites. Light and Dark. But he could not help but think how human the demon had sounded and looked as he begged to see his children. "Don't worry about that. We will help you get cleaned up and then you will walk into Cantenseel towards your wife and children with your head high. But you know.... I think your wife won't even care how you look. She'll be too gratefull that you are alive and with her" He says with a soft smile.

---------------

Baldrik had never flown so fast in his life so when he landed infront of their mansion in the mountains his shaking legs barely held him up. He felt so sick. So saddend. So angered. He walks into the mansion, his legs automatically leading him to their command center. He looked around. At the maps, the plans they made, the contract with Adalia.... His breathing became heavy, close to hyperventalitating, before he suddenly started to scream and tear the whole fucking room apart. He ripped all the contracts, smashed the desks, trew the chairs, clawed off the maps of the wall, all the while tears were streaming down his face. Finally he stood infront of his father's liquor cabinet, one hand on either side, ready to trow it down, but he couldn't. Not that. With a shaking hand he opens the cabinet and takes out a bottle of whiskey. Notso long ago his father had been joking he wasn't man enough yet for his liquor. Commenting something about him not being able to grow a beard. The mememory now bittersweet as he laughs lightly and slides down to the ground with his back against the wall, just sitting there now in the demolished room as he held the bottle.
"I wished I could have made Annelise understand more of the importance of everything.." Louisa said with a sigh, shaking her head a bit. "I can't say I don't miss everything from before though. The peace, my family..I can't imagine what this has done to my mother." She sighed out. "And my father...I could only imagine what he would have to say to me. It's sad I realize this now though.."

--------

Virgil got himself off of Yumi, pulling a bit of shrapnel from his back. He stuck his hand out and helped her up before looking at the destruction and gritting his teeth. "That fucking bastard!" Virgil screamed out; kicking Jannik's body before growling out. "I'll find him and then I'll kill him!" Virgil yelled out as it began to rain outside. "Why do you let these things happen?!" He yelled out at Ra. "Thousands dead or hurt and for what?!? Why not save them instead of me?!?" Virgil screamed out at the top of his lungs before falling down on his knees, only hearing silence in return from his god. "Why am I any different?...." He whispered out while looking at the ground.

"Not the time Lucien.." Valeriya said quietly, seeing a child that had been crushed to death under a piece of concrete. In the end, the last victims of the king's war was his very own people he claimed to be fighting for in the beginning. She walked over to the child, shutting his eyes for him and giving him a moment of silence. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you." She whispered out.

"What a fight." Eva said to Fillian, quietly sighing with a frown. "We'll make sure to get him next time, right?...there's nowhere left to hide."

"I was...abused. I was a dog...no...lesser..." Belial said in a shaky voice, shaking his head no. "I'm a broken and weak man...my wife...she. I don't want her to see me like this. I'm pathetic.." He said as he hung his head down, beginning to break down crying.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Riza agreed with the woman on that part. She would give everything for her life to be as it was before this war started. Just her, Takao and her job at the Yakuza. It was so much easier back then. Though it was strange to hear to from Louisa. She was the one who took leadership and was the beginner of this all. "So you.... Regret it?" She asks carefully. "Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I am hearing."

------------

Yumi softly rubs Virgil's back, trying to calm him down a bit. "We will find him and kill him. That is certain. We will make that happen. But for now, just calm down....." She looks up at the sky as well as the dust from the explosions began to get rained down. "And I guess.... We won't ever truly now why they let this happen... Or why you were saved. Even if I am deadly gratefull for that part... We just can't think about it too much or our thoughts will drive us crazy..."

Lucien puts his hands in his pockets as he follows Valeryia, seeing only now how much this effected her. He looks around, smelling and seeing the dead everywhere. He had not even realized how big the damage was. He guessed he had seen and killed so many that it simply just did not faze him anymore. Not even a child. "Do you..... Need me to hold you?" He asks softly, wanting to comfrort her but not wanting to cross a line.

"Ofcourse wel will." Fillian says strongly as he folds his arms and cracks his neck a bit. "We will smoke that bastard out. The next battle will be his last for certain."

Dequan was not really sure how to comfort a crying demon prince... "I don't think your wife will ever see you like that." He says honestly as he puts a hand on Belial's shoulder. "No one can understand what you've gone through. But even if you are broken now, your family will pick you right up. Think about your children who you will now be able to raise up. It will be rough in the beginning but you can be there for them now. Think about that instead of this..."
"If my child wasn't here now, then yes. If..if I didn't have her, I would go back. However, I cannot. I love Hannah with all my heart, and everything I've done since I do with no regrets." Louisa quietly spoke out, revealing the name of her daughter to Riza. "She is worth the pain and judgement of the world."

--------

"I will kill all of them. Anyone who allowed something like this to happen- they will regret breathing the air this day." Virgil muttered out, tightening his fist so hard his knuckles appeared to nearly pop out. "Rex... Louisa.. Lucifer.. Adelger, Haas and Avelheim." He angrily growled out. "This cannot happen again."

"Please.." Valeriya said quietly, unable to even shed a tear in the situation. She let Lucien wrap his arms around her, sadly looking at the destroyed city. It seemed as if the gods had abandoned these people, or cursed them. "I feel the magic coming from the residue of the explosion. A very powerful mage caused this. Adelger I believe caused this because of stress. He tore part of the special fabric itself." Valeriya said with her hand out. "Is this what Virgil could do if he was angry?" She asked quietly, clearly afraid.

"I want to see my babies. That is my only thought.." Belial whispered out, shaking his head with a frown. "I want to go home.."
Riza smiles softly as she starts to grill the fish. Deciding to take the conversation in a different direction, away from regrets and pain and war, she says. "Hannah is a very beautifull name. You know, I was adopted, but my adoptive father didn't give me his surname. He named me Hannaka. When I asked him why he told me Hana is from Japanese origin and it means Flower. So I guess Hannah could be the more English version of that. I think it's very fitting for a girl. It's soft and sweet."

--------------

Yumi gently takes a hold on his hands, not wanting him to be stressing out so much. She could understand why but for now he needed to be clear headed so they could strategize their next move. "It won't happen again. We will make sure off that. We are already on the road of making that happen. But for now just breath. Joseph needs to decide our next move. And after a month of all this....." She looks at the other eight. "I think we all need a breather."

Lucien held her tightly, nuzzling his nose a bit against her neck. He felt it too. A magic he did regonize way too well. He had experienced it firsthand with Tiras, leading to his own death. He knew how terrifyingly strong those mages could be. And he felt it hidden in Virgil as well. "Virgil can do more...." He says quietly, knowing that for a fact.

"Then you will." Dequan says with a kind smile as he adjusts the robe on the demon a bit more to cover him more. "You will be on the first flight home. And you will see them very soon."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Takao sounds like a wonderful man." Louisa said while running her fingers through her hair. "I have a question. Why did you leave your adoptive father? Why didn't you join with him and fight for Cantenseel with him?" She asked out of curiosity, not knowing that Riza didn't know he lived.

--------

"We do not have time to breathe." Virgil said as Yamato came out from his airship and inspected the area.

"Souji's son, help the prince up. This is officially within the Cantenseelan military jurisdiction." Yamato said to the eight with his hand on his Katana. "We will transport you all to our command center in the north, if you wish." Yamato said to them all, looking at them. "If that is, you're ready to end this war."

Belial looked at Dequan then tried to look for his brother, seeing him and the demons nowhere. It seemed the demons left as soon as they came. He weakly stood up, passing out onto Dequan as soon as get stood up.

Virgil looked at Yumi with a sad expression, grabbing her hand and sighing quietly, wishing everything wasn't the way it was besides him being with her.

"They... people with that power shouldn't exist." Valeriya said quietly while looking at Virgil. "I like Virgil but... Lucien, he's dangerous..right?" She said quietly. "This can't happen again.. never again. Virgil's dad did this, the king did this..he may do it too.".
Riza smiles sadly. Takao truly was a wonderfull man. Not to everyone ofcourse. He had to keep his image up. But to her he was. But then her eyes widened and she actually dropped the frying pan back onto the stove at her words. She wondered if she had heard it wrong. Or if it meant something else. She was so numbed she could only ask without turning around. "What?...."

--------------

Yumi softly squeezed his hand, knowing that they would have to continu right now. She prayed it would just be over soon. They were all getting tired. She smiles softly at him and kisses his cheek in a way to encourage him. "It'll be over soon. Then we're gonna make up for lost time." She promised him.

Dequan helped Belial up though his eyes widened as the prince actually passed out. He groans a bit, still not being the strongest of the group and the demon felt heavy. Fillian quikly helped support Belial and together they helped him into the airship. Eadlyn following as well with a sigh. "There we go again." She mumbles quietly.

Lucien had a slight gut feeling what Valeryia was meaning with her words. But they should not act on those feelings. He did once and that got him killed. He was not going to let that happen to her. Softly he kisses her forhead. "That is not your part to worry about that now. We focus on this war.... For now." he says quietly before looking at the airship. "Come, we should go too. Get cleaned up a bit as well." he says as he licks his thumb and wipes some blood off of her cheek.
He's in the Cantenseelan special division. The eight they call them since Yumi left." Louisa said before her face sunk. "Did you not know?" Louisa said before realizing Takao was masked the whole time. "I apologise Riza, I wasn't aware." Louisa said before sighing. "If you must leave, I understand but just know Bertholdt may not react the best. He's rather gung-ho still about my cause, regardless of me calling it just or not."

------

"I know Yumi. First thing we'll do is see my mother. I can't imagine what she'll think when she sees I've brought home such a beautiful woman...- fuck." Virgil said simply as he realized Luna was at his mother's house. "I still have that unfortunate child situation to figure out..." Virgil groaned out as he walked onto the airship that had landed with Yumi. "These Cantenseelan airships are amazing. This is practically a moving military base."

"I want the Kings head." Takao said with a sick grin while getting onto the ship with Eadlyn, then looking at her. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not crazy, I swear." Takao chuckled out. "Come, let's go relax my love. We should have some time until we arrive to the base."

"Virgil next." Valeriya simply said as she walked onto the ship, shooting Virgil a glare while walking onto the airship. First thing she did was walk into the bathroom and wash the blood off of her body, feeling disgusted and sickened to the core of her very being. Joseph's training could not have prepared anyone from what had occurred.

Yurichi sharpened his knife a bit, looking from the railing of the ship at the destruction caused by Adelger. He sat down and prayed to Tsukiyomi, knowing that his guidance was needed. "Lord, please spare our minds from the horror that has happened today and give guidance to the survivors and the warriors that press forward to stop this from ever occurring again."

Yamato went to the bridge of the ship, taking back the ramp to get onto the airship and taking off for flight to the military base to the north that was just outside of Adalica's point. They truly were closing into the city and were just a hare away from ending the war.

--------------------

A week later, they had found that the war was long from over. The night that the eight had landed at their base a large massacre occurred. Avelheim came from the south with his warriors and slaughtered a good majority of the camp as they slept before lighting it ablaze. The day after that the cavalry came in. Petrov and Gilford came in and turned Adalica's Point into a winter wasteland and the entirety of the Cantenseelan air fleet came in along with the remnants of the T.M.E.A and aid from the allied countries. Avelheim was captured by the Cantenseelan military and was sent to Cantenseel and Adalica's point was surrounded with the only escape for Adelger being the cliffs which would be a sudden death. Belial was sent home after the air fleet arrived, shortly arriving back in Cantenseel.

-----------------

Adelger sat down in his empty throne room with Cantenseelan soldiers he had butchered all in front of him. He held a chalice full of their blood and drank from it, knowing tonight was the night from his visions. He whistled for a raven, wanting to send one last letter to Elvyne.

~~~

"Elvyne, my dearest. Tonight is the night that has haunted my memories for months. I am to die tonight and join my ancestors in the void of eternity. Adalica's Point is surrounded and I am helpless. Karl was killed at Berlin as was Karla. Avelheim was captured two days ago. My soldiers have all defected and even the staff in my castle has given themselves to the Cantenseelan forces.

I should have left with you that night and ran away from all of this, this madness. It was not my destiny, it was Virgil's that I fought for. The endless suffering of the citizens of my country and those that I attacked; I hope it may have easement from my death in the end. That is all I may hope for.

I want you to know I am many things, but I am not guilty of what happened in Berlin. I was terrified and by accident and to my shock my powers fully awakened and I split the fabric of space. It was never my intent to kill them and I was completely ambushed that day.

I cannot excuse all I have done to anyone, most especially you. I just want you to know that you had a special place in my heart, more than anyone ever has. I am sorry for what I have done to you and the pain I brought. In reality, I loved you more than you could have know and more than I ever knew. At least until now. Our time together was the happiest I ever was.

My last letter, King Adelger Kiesenger von Elibinorune the II of Adalia."

~~~

Adelger looked at his letter, rolling it up and sealing it before handing it to the raven and sending it off to Elvyne.

----------

Virgil sharpened oathbreaker as he got ready to storm the city with the others, knowing this truly was the final push. He looked down while doing so, humming the tune his mother hummed to him as a child whenever he was sad. He looked at his reflection in the blade, noticing a glowing. He looked at his marking of Ra on his hand, putting his hand over it before time itself stopped and Ra came out from a portal to speak to Virgil.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" Ra asked as he sat down next to Virgil with a smile.

"It..It is." Virgil said in a suspicious tone.

"How do you feel about the crossroads you are at?" Ra asked Virgil as he stared into his eyes.

"Crossroads?" Virgil said in a confused tone.

"Yes. Today is a day of many choices." Ra said with a smile, then looking at Valeriya, then Johnathan, Raiden, Louisa and even Lucifer himself who had returned. "You have a long day ahead of you. Should you not choose to do my bidding today, just know that our friendship will end, Virgil."

"What does that mean?"

"It means absolutely nothing, other than your role in creation will need to be replaced. Truth be told, I have no desire to find another candidate. You are the most strong living creature right now and personally I like you."

"So you have no intention on taking my life away?"

"No. Consider it my gift to you, Virgil. Just remember, nobody cares for you as much as I do." Ra said while standing up, disappearing and allowing time to move forward again.

Virgil dropped his sword and stared at the ground, shaking his head as he paled. He felt the intensity of that conversation and knew that something terrible was to occur that day. He looked at Yumi and smiled a bit before sighing and standing up. "Something bad is to happen today. I have a feeling."

-------------

Belial walked into the manor quietly, wearing casual clothes since his body was still in terrible sore pain. His hair was longer and in a ponytail and his face was clean shaven as always. He grew back his nails they had cut off in the time he was gone and luckily the fire damage done to his genitals had completely healed and the only thing missing down there was all of his hair. He quietly opened the door to his room, having that be the first thing he had to do. He then saw Cecilia sleeping with the three kids peacefully although she looked a bit sad. Belial's heart skipped a beat as he saw he had a son, nearly having the breath leave his body. He leaned down and kissed Cecilia's forehead, having a big smile on his face. "Love." He whispered to her to wake her up.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Riza had to lean against the counter to keep steady on her legs as she progressed the information. Takao was alive. Tears immediatly began to stream down her face as she laughs lightly and wipes them away. Never had she felt such relief before. She almost couldnt believe it. But now she was to choose... she could not go to one without leaving the other. Takao or Berthold. "I wont leave yet.... i will have to talk with Bertholdt first. And if things go as planned I will see my father on the battlefield soon." She says with a small smile.

~~~~~~

The raven flew for a short while towards the English lands to where he was supposed to go before he suddenly changed directions. He landed in the woods close to the King's castle. There stood a man, his light clothing too cold for the winter the Markovich family had brought. "Thank you little one." He spoke as he takes the letter and reads through it, a soft smile appearing on his lips. Interesting. He rolled the paper back up and handed it back to the raven who once again took off toward his destination. "This'll be an eventfull day...." He says he starts making his way towards the castle as he blended into his surroundings.

Yumi snapped her attention to Virgil as he dropped his sword, seeing his pale face. "I have that feeling too...." though not as strong as his. "But we will be fine. I know so love." She reassures him with a smile.

The insurgents had just arrived, together with Riza who was frantically looking around for one certain person. And there he was, alive and well, clothed in his armor and talking to the vampire woman he had met before. "T-Takao!" She did not hide her relief as she ran to him and suddenly out of nowhere hugs him, almost sending the both of them to the ground.

--------

Cecilia was in a deep restless sleep which became even more restless as she thought she smelled her lover. But then she heard his voice and her eyes shot open, knowing she was not dreaming. Standing there infront of her was the man she loved so deeply. A sound with the mixture of suprise and relief escapes her throat as she jumped out of the bed into his arms. She started to wail loudly against his chest, not even able to bring out words.
"Always. As long as your with me, and I am with you, everything will be okay." Virgil whispered to Yumi, rubbing her face a bit before giving her a kiss. He smiled at her, breathing out a bit before noticing two ravens watching him, then flying off. "Odd" He thought, feeling as if the weight of the world was watching him as he saw the reflection of his father in the glass; smiling at him. "I'm ready." Virgil said quietly while sheathing oathbreaker.

"Riza?!" Takao called out as she hugged him, being quite surprised but not falling over in the slightest. He smiled and threw off his helmet so she could see his full face. He was a tad bit aged with a stripe of white starting to form in his hair but his smile and the look in his remaining eye all was the same as before; albeit a bit more noticeable without his tattoos. He nearly broke her back hugging her so tightly, having tears run down his face. "My daughter." He weeped out as he fell onto a knee so he could look up at her.

Bertholdt rubbed his face as he watched Riza be with Takao, having his expression be much more darker than before. He knew she was to abandon him for Takao, and while they were supposed to reconnect after the war, he could never see it happening. Darkness clouded his mind and his heart with each step with his parents. Raiden held Louisa's hand as they walked around the base, making sure that they were safe. "My love, are you enjoying the air?"

"I am." Louisa said with a smile, looking beautiful in the expensive clothes she wore. Today was the day she was to be on the throne and she had to look fitted for the occasion regardless if there was going to be a fight or not. "I am enjoying the taste of victory on my tongue- That is a giant." She said as she watched Gilford walk with Petrov. Gilford had white platemail on and fur surrounding the neck. While he had the face of a young man, he had the body of a warrior.

"Greetings, Stadner." Gilford said to Louisa as he stopped walking to greet her. "I am Gilford Markovich of the House Markovich."

"Hello Markovich, I am Lady Louisa." Louisa said with a smile as she looked at him up and down. "You are quite strapping for such a young man. May I ask whom your parents are?"

"Renald Silvius and Ivanka Markovich." Gilford said simply with no emotion in his speaking. It seemed as if his training had been stripping him of emotion. "Although in reality, each Markovich is born from the winters of Russia, so my mother is Russia. Russia has no man that can claim her."

"Interesting. Well, I would like to know if she would bow to a woman greater than her." Louisa said with a smirk while looking at Gilford. "Perhaps you would like to bend a knee now, as a token of respect to the new queen?"

"I bow for nobody." Gilford said while looking down at her. "No men, no women and no gods. I would die before I do so."

"We will put that to the test." Louisa said darkly.

"We certainly will." Seth said as he came out from seemingly nowhere.

"You know I hate it when you use your magic to change yourself so you blend into the environment." Louisa sighed out.

"Sorry." Seth said before looking at Petrov and Gilford. "Do you know who I am?"

"Besides someone who reeks, no." Petrov commented out. "And I personally do not wish to."

"Seth Romanov." Seth hissed out at them. "I'll be coming for you."

"I'm shaking in my boots." Petrov sarcastically said before flicking his hand. "Scurry along now you rabid dog." He said with a chuckle as him and Gilford continued their walk.

Louisa walked with Raiden and Seth while shaking her head and sighing. "They'll have their time."

Joseph walked out of his military tent while having a hand on a sword; walking to the barracks to see where everyone is, seeing nobody instead. He walked outside, seeing everyone already getting ready for an invasion. He rubbed his head and sighed out quietly, seeing that they were moving past orders and doing everything on their own now. He was proud; albeit a bit sad as he felt he was becoming a bit too old. He sighed, missing Fayline nearly. He had to leave her in Britain for her safety although with every second he regretted that more and more as he missed her.

----------

Belial put his hand over her mouth a bit so she wouldn't wake up the children, shaking his head no at her for the wailing as he smiled. Moments after he took his hand off and silenced her with a kiss, pulling away only when he started to feel the little ones shuffle underneath them. "Do you use any of the names that I picked?" Belial asked quietly as he looked at them all, finding them all so precious. He picked up all three of them, holding them in his arms as they still were all curled up in their tails. He sniffed, shaking his head and sighing a bit. "Damn allergies." He said while pretending not to cry.
Yumi gladly kissed her love back. She wishes she could just kiss him more but they did not have the time. She takes a deep breath, shaking a tad bit from the cold as she runs her hand over her guns, thinking about her parents. Glancing at Yurichi she decides to go over for a second. Their relationship has gotten a bit better. He was standing near Takao and Riza though. And for some reason his eyes looked... darker. "Hey Yurichi, you're okay?" She asks as she follows his line of sight to the two.

Riza groaned at the crushing hug but still laughed. Though her eyes widened as she saw the now tattooless face. "What happend to your face?!" She asks as if it was the worst thing in the world. It was just something she was not used to ofcourse. Tears were running down her cheeks as well.

Eadlyn decided to let them have their moment in peace as she smiles and walks away. Seeing her father she walks over to him as she adjusts her bow strapped to her back. "Hi daddy." She says the childlike word like she always did. To her he will always be daddy.

Lucien was sharpening up his claws as he smelled the familiar scent of Valeryia but it was only partly hers. He looks up to see her brother. Man. That whiney kid has turned into quite the man. "Val, it's your brother." He says, wondering if she had seen him already.

----------

Cecilia gladly kissed him back, showing how much she had missed him as tears kept streaming. They streamed faster as she saw the heart warming image of her love holding their babies. She did not comment about the allergies being an excuse though. "T-This is Lerida, the smallest one is Sauri and the gorgeous boy is Kuro." She managed to say.
Yurichi bitterly looked over at Riza, shaking his head before sighing. "That was...a woman who rejected me. For the blonde man that isn't here." He said while holding his dagger, contemplating killing her. "Fucking bitch. She isn't worthy of my blade." He said as he exhibited some self control. "Or maybe she is." He said while looking at her.

"Joseph Bordeaux happened." Was all Takao said, hoping that would perhaps be enough to explain what had happened. "I thought you ran away with Bertholdt, like I had asked! Where is he anyways? Hows he doing?" He asked quietly, hoping it wasn't a touchy subject.

"Hello my princess." Joseph said with a smile as he held his hands behind his back, clearly being in a better spirit than before she spoke to him. "You look as beautiful as your mother does, do you know that?" He asked as he rubbed her head, then sighing a bit. "On that topic, I miss your mother." He whined out a bit. "How did I live without her?"

"Gilford is here?" Valeriya asked as she got out of bed and peeked out of her tent, seeing the giant and her grandfather next to each other. "Gilford!" She yelled out, trying to get his attention.

"Hm?" Gilford said before walking over to the noise; peeking into the tent to see the two. "It smells like degeneracy in here." He said as he covered his nose, shaking his head. "Why did you invite me in here?"

"TO SAY HELLO, Duh. It's been like what, over half a year? You've grown so big." Valeriya said with a smile.

"That is most obvious, sister." Gilford said with a sigh, clearly annoyed. "I have..duties to attend. Yes, duties. Until next time. Hopefully not though; I rather disliked seeing your face again and would prefer that I hadn't seen it at all, personally." He said as he turned around and left; having only disdain for his sister who treated him like an animal.

"What..happened to him?.." Valeriya asked quietly in disbelief as she looked at Lucien. "No, that couldn't have been Gilford. Who even was that?" She asked while looking down. "What the fuck man?.."

----------

"He looks just like his mother." Belial said with a smile as he looked up at Cecilia. He parted Kuro's hair a bit, watching him sleep. He slept like he did, with a frown. Lerida and Sauri seemed to sleep like Cecilia did in a peaceful kind of way. He nuzzled all of them, finding them so small yet so big for their age. They were going to be large kids for sure. "Shiomi was so tiny at this age, you know. They grow stronger with numbers."
Oh. THAT woman. Yumi had heard him tell it once or so but not in much detail. Gently she places her hand on his that was holding the knife. "She isn't. The troubles aint worth it. And besides, you have Nirri now dont you?" She says with a soft smile, remembering of someone he did really care about in hope that would calm him a bit. "And she is waiting for your return. So focus on the fight so you can go get to her quikly."

That actually was enough explaination for Riza. Everyone knew the Bordeaux. Though he did not look bad without his tattoos. "We did ran and somehow ended up here. He is doing fine. Though...." she hesitated a bit. "We decided to split and meet again after the war. He doesnt want to part from the side he is on now and I.... after hearing you were still alive..." more tears appeared. It was clear she was chosing her father. "How have you been...."

Eadlyn puts her hands on her waist and grins proudly as she flips her hair a bit. "As if I dont know that." She answers smugly before chuckling "You were doing things I rather do not hear too much stories about."

Lucien grinned a bit at Gilfords comment about the smell but then his grin fell. Oh, this was not expected. After the guy left he puts an arm around Valeryia and pulls her close. "War.... does strange things to people." That was the only answer he could offer her.

-------

Cecilia giggles a bit as she pats her son's head, finding it adorable how his little ears twitched. "They do. They will become strong. They already are." She says happily before kissing the husband she thought she had lost. "I missed you so much. I thought i was going crazy."
"I do...I just wish I saw Nirri more." Yurichi said quietly, having felt emotionally distant since he was barely seeing her and wasn't writing so he would stay more focused on battle. "Troubles aint worth it." He said in a country accent, having a bit of a grin on his face as he laughed a little bit. "You're hanging out too much with your boyfriend. I swore you never used aint until you started spending mass time with him." He said with a smirk, giving her a brotherly look just to tease her a bit.

"Oh well............I mean..there's a single guy I know if you're feeling lonely but he's a dick." Takao said with raised eyebrows while whistling to Fillian before grinning and nodding his head. "Good..great.." He said as he rubbed his hand on Riza's cheek and wiped the tears away from her eyes. "Even better now, Riza. I..you know. I'm probably getting married real soon." He said in an excited tone as his heart skipped a beat just thinking about it..

"Nothing a young lady like you needs to be hearing." Joseph said while pinching Eadlyn's nose a bit before smiling and sighing a bit, seeing smoke rise from Adalica's Point. "I'm glad the joint forces are at least sweeping the city before we invade. I'd enjoy it if we could kill this king and get home for dinner. I'm sure Fayline has been missing us anyways.." He sighed out deeply, having his mind in the gutter. "I wonder what she does when I'm not around..."

"He sounded dead and cold." Valeriya said quietly; actually shivering a bit from the breeze her brother had left in the room. "Do you think something like that could be fixed?...or is that a permanent thing?.."

---------

"You don't know how much I missed you.." Belial said quietly in a weak and weepy voice; having his mind go back a bit to what happened to him. "I thought I'd never get to see you or the kids. But lets leave it at that. I'd rather forget all that. Because I am here, and I truly plan to go nowhere else." He whispered out as he touched their faces.
Yumi could understand his want of spending more time with Nirri. Even now she was glancing at where Virgil was waiting and readying himself for battle. When you loved someone you just wanted to be close to that person. She could not imagine being away from him again. At his comment she blushes brightly. "Oh shut up. Aint you just jealous." She says jokingly as she punches his massive arm which she knew would have no effect. She really liked the relationship they were building up. They were actually beginning to feel like brother and sister.

Fillian looks at Takao and smiles a bit before holding up his middle finger. Yes he had heard that comment. Riza simply chuckles as she helps him wipe the tears away. Damn tears. She smiles brightly as she glances back at the vampire who had stolen her father's heart. "That is really great. Knowing her surname it'll be a massive wedding. As long as you're happy though."

"Clean in peace." Eadlyn says jokingly with a grin before chuckling. "Probably reading. Writing..... Besides that I don't know. I never really see you two much apart." She says with a shrug and smile. "And we'll be home soon for sure. One final push. We are almost there. We can't and won't fail now." She finishes strongly. After so many weeks she has finally found her place in battle even if she had been so against joining at first.

Lucien softly runs his fingers through her hair, thinking about it. "Honestly, I do not know. Every person works differently..... But let's focus on battle. We can think about that later. I need you to be focused one final time." He says before kissing her forhead. "And after all this.... I will make sure to cherish your better. Spoil you more. Love you clearer." He says softly, promising her that.

-------------

More tears appeared in her eyes but Cecilia quikly wiped them away. "Good good. You are not going to leave this house any time soon I promise you. I am gonna keep you close. Very very close." She says as she wraps her tails around his waist.
"All active fighters for operation regicide; report!" Yamato called out over a loudspeaker. He waited in the center of the base facing the gates, knowing all would come for the final push. Eva, Virgil, Yumi, Yurichi, Gilford, Valeriya, Lucien, Takao, Eadlyn, Dequan, Fillian, Joseph, Bertholdt, Louisa, Raiden, Seth and Lucifer all stood next to each other as comrades in arms. Eva and Seth exchanged glances; Happy to see each other but planning to reunion after the battle.

"We stand here today, warriors. We all have been fighting a bloody long seven months and we have been doing it damn hard. We have lost loved ones, met gods and survived the wrath of Chaos itself. It is time we completed our mission and beheaded this serpent for once and for all." Joseph said with a smile but giving them the French salute. "Viva la Victoria."

"I'll take it from here." Virgil said while stepping forward. "our main goal is to kill the king, that much as simple. I wish us all luck." Virgil said as he began to lead the group towards the castle. He panted while going up the stairs of eternity to the palace of chaos. He looked at the massive doors to the entrance; shivering from the energy he felt there. He walked in with the others, seeing Adelger absent off the throne before the door was slammed such by a magical aura and smoke began to fill the castle. Adelger was trying to burn them all alive.
The air was tense and when the door slammed shut everyone was quiet for a second, not knowing what to expect. Lucien was the first one to speak. "If he wants to burn us alive it was not a well thought plan since we have two ice mages..." Though he still was tense, his claws out ready to use them as small embers burned on his hands.

Fillian had his hand on his sword and Dequan's holy aura was already building up an invisible protective shield around them. Yumi took a step closer to Virgil, her guns out, ready for the King to appear. He had to be here. He had to be. He would not simply try to burn them. That would have been too weak of a try... Though it felt like magic had truly sealed the door tightly shut...
Virgil felt his hand around, losing a bit of vision as he wheezed, coughing while walking into the open air throne room. "There's got to be a way out of here!" Virgil yelled out as he looked around.

Seth walked over and placed his hand on the ground, having his magic scan the entire structure. He stood up moments later and walked over to a torch; pulling it and opening up a staircase that was under the floor of the throne room. The material the stairs were made of was a shiny black granite with runes carved through it. It all lead down the hall to a massive masoleum with a massive statue of Adalica with her arms open in a motherly way above her and Draerhur's sarcophagi. This was the Elbinorune family crypt and if Adelger was to die he wanted to die under the same roof where his ancestors rested.

Adelger sat on his knees; praying to Adalica before standing up and turning around. He placed his hand on her sarcophagus and drained power from it; watching everyone walk into the throne room. "Each of you speak your piece. However, do know the only one destined to fight me here today is Virgil."

"I have nothing to say to you. Only blade and blood." Virgil hissed out. He heard silence from Louisa, Raiden, Bertholdt, Seth, Yurichi, Takao, Joseph, Lucifer and Eva stayed silent. Virgil stared Adelger down, seeing if anyone had a thing to say before it couldn't be turned back.
The others did not say a thing either. Riza, Eadlyn, Dequan. All silent. Not even Fillian of Lucien dared to make a commentaar of remark. They all knew this fight was between the Elbinorune men. So why they joined they didnt even know. Probably to save the situation if things really went bad. But in truth, if things went that bad then not even they all together could spare the world from destruction. So they waites for one of the two to strike.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I see." Adelger simply said before drawing out his blade, Elvyne and pointed it at Virgil. Virgil pulled out oathbreaker and pointed it at Adelger, the two circling around each other as they stared each other down. Adelger charged and hit his blade against Virgil's, causing a burst of energy to be released that sent a gust of wind through the room. Virgil hit Adelger's blade back, holding it together against his while gritting his teeth.

"This all is because of you, you bastard. You stand there with the gall to even fight after everyone you've hurt. You are a monster!" Virgil yelled out before kicking Adelger in the shin, making him fall. Virgil stabbed down to try and hit Adelger's head, only to miss and hit the ground next to his head. Virgil growled and tried to pull his sword out. However before he could Adelger put a palm full of fire into Virgil's face, scorching his eyes and blinding him.

Virgil pulled the sword out and pulled back angrily, having his skin regenerate in front of everyone as well as his eyes. He twirled his sword around, charging at Adelger as the two dueled; clashing their swords at the same speed and skill; each knowing what move the other was gonna do.

The two clashed against each other relentlessly; each not having a pause in their form with each other as they stared each other down. The contempt each had for the other was clear and the intensity was astounding. Then, Virgil struck; hitting Adelger's sword with a magically charged slash. Adelger quickly parried and slashed Virgil across the chest with his sword, making Virgil jump back and growl as the slash healed itself. Across the room was a massive hole in the wall created by Virgil's slash that showed the sky and open sea just below it meaning they must have built it by a cliffside. Virgil made his battlestance with oathbreaker; narrowing his eyes and focusing his energy before he teleported. As he did this Adelger followed suit and did the same with the two clashing at a blinding speed across the mausoleum until Adelger managed to grab Virgil by the throat and slam his head into Draerhur's sarcophagus; breaking it and Virgil's head.

Virgil grabbed Adelger's wrist with an angered look before he used his free hand and stabbed Adelger in the neck with ebony; knocking him back before he placed his hand on Draerhur's skeleton; draining the magical energy from her and taking it as his own as both eyes turned red. He held onto his sword and panted a bit

"Like Draerhur was; a nothing in power to Adalica." Adelger said while holding his sword. "You however have no chance against me, Virgil. While you may take after his side...I take after that of another." Adelger said as his voice darkened and his two eyes went blue. His skin began to grow silver scales and his face narrowed while a set of draconoid wings and a tail grew out from underneath his armor. "If you have any gods, I suggest you start praying."

"I walk along with the gods, I do not bow!" Virgil said as he took a battle stance. Adelger charged only for Virgil to move to the side and slash his arm. Adelger swung his tail at Virgil and Virgil returned by jumping in the air; rolling away after and getting a little bit of distance from Adelger as he used a spell similar to Karl's that had twelve swords surround Virgil. Adelger responded by holding up and orb of black matter in his hand; sucking the darkness from the area before detonating it. It would have been the end for Virgil's companions had he not made a forcefield that protected them. Virgil stared at Adelger with his hand smoking from the magical energy of his barrier.

"Bowing matters little. I know my fate, do you?" Adelger asked as he teleported behind Virgil and began to breathe fire. Virgil stood in the flames, having his armor melted off of his body and having his skin burnt to just muscles and tendons. Virgil fell onto the ground apparently dead, surprising Adelger greatly as he walked over and looked down at him. "I wished for it not to come to that-" Adelger said before he felt a sword pierce his heart. He screamed out loudly as an electrical current then passed through the sword; shocking him so violently he was torn out from his transformation and was thrown onto the ground twitching.

Louisa angrily pulled the sword out from Adelger's back and began attacking him; lobbing off his left hand as a held it up to protect himself before he rolled away and allowed his hand to heal. However, the bleeding from his heart was not healing and he realized that death was soon to be imminent. "You forgot there was another one here of Adalica's blood." Louisa said to Adelger as she put Virgil's blade to Adelger's chest. He had nowhere left to run. Behind him was the sea and a thousand foot drop. In front was the blade.

"You were pregnant...I assumed you wouldn't-"

"Assume nothing." Louisa said before gritting her teeth. "There are sheep and wolves in this world. You were a sheep in the role of a wolf, and truly for that there is no forgiveness for you." She said before she felt a hand grab onto her's and help her hold onto the blade. She turned her head only to see Virgil who had recovered from his wounds. "Where are the artifacts of Adalica?" She asked Adelger with a raised eyebrow.

"I-In...in front of the mural." Adelger said quietly while paling.

"Thanks, scumbag." Virgil said before kicking Adelger out of the cliff. He watched the entire way; watching until he saw the splash in the water. "Thanks for the help sis." He said before he turned around and sighed, glad that Adelger had only melted his armor and not the clothes underneath it. "So who wants to see these artifacts and get home?" He asked with a smile, still not feeling the relief set in.

Louisa smiled simply, looking at Raiden with a loving look before then Bertholdt who was still in the form of Johnathan. Lucifer nodded at her, finding her quite brave before going over to Adalica's sarcophagus and rubbing his hand, saying goodbye to his own twin.

"Is...is it over?!" Valeriya said with a surprised expression on her face, finding any stress that she had before the battle now long gone. "Are we free?"

"Yes." Takao said with a simple smile, having his arm around Eadlyn before giving her a kiss. He then looked at Riza having the same grin on his face. "It's over."

"Let's go see what these artifacts could be in a minute. We need to let this set in." Joseph said before screaming out in celebration, dancing around a bit.

Yurichi huffed a bit before smirking, finding Virgil's work not too bad. He pulled a cigarette out from his mouth and began to smoke before Louisa smacked it out angrily.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you smoking is bad for children!?" Louisa yelled out at him.

"I'm sorry." Yurichi grumbled out at her, knowing that arguing was useless.

Eva looked at Fillian, having a rush of energy go through her as she gave him a deep kiss before pulling away, seeming to be in the best spirits she had ever been since this entire war had started. She let out a large 'Wooo!" as she seemed to try not to explode from energy.

Virgil looked at Yumi with a smile on his face; leaning over to her and giving her a kiss before sighing quietly in relief as everyone celebrated. Then, his marking on his hand began to glow as he went in to hug. He raised it up, seeing it glow stronger in a certain direction. He followed, heading upstairs and going past the burnt ruins of the castle to another stairwell into the ground. Virgil touched the doors of the meeting room, unsealing it. It was untouched and underneath the mural of Adalica and the founders of the other families there was her crown and her staff which emitted more power than Adelger and Virgil combined.

"Thank you for finding these for me. Only a mage of chaos could open it." Louisa said while her, Raiden, Bertholdt and Seth walked in.

"Oh no you don't." Joseph said while walking in with the others. "These are property of the Cantenseelan military until we figure out what to do with them. These are too strong for people to control."

"You all are mistaken." Lucifer said while standing forward. "These artifacts hold a quarter of my fathers original power you see. Adalica, my sister, is my twin. She was Satan's daughter and he gave these to her. We have been attempting to recover them since, so in my eyes, these belong to ME. MY family. All of you step away, now."

"Not so face, Prince of Hell." Ra said as he appeared from nowhere at Virgil's side, having a grin of victory on his face. "My proxy won this. It is MINE." He said with a laugh.

Virgil stood in front of these artifacts. Whoever he was to give them to it was his choice. He looked at everyone, having his heart beat before looking at his comrades. "Guys?" He asked, wondering what was right.

"Come, Virgil. I am your sister." Louisa said with a loving smile. "Father would have wanted this. His twins, coming together and bringing our family back to power. Us, Virgil. We could bring mom and give her the comfort she has deserved. We could bring father back, we could do anything! But only if you give me those artifacts Virgil. Nobody would wield them as well as I."

"Foolishness." Lucifer said before narrowing his eyes. "We may dislike or hate each other, but lets face it. Justice would be returning them to their owner. You know this, I know this. Give them to me and I promise I will leave Cantenseel alone when I return."

"Oh please, you trust the promise of the devil?" Ra said before shaking his head. "No, Virgil. Give it to me. I will give you the world. Jewels, silver, riches, gold or even eternal...anything you want. I will be your ally forever and believe me...you would like the benefits of it. Riches and all the galore you would want; a palace of gold in your name. All for the price of a crown and a scepter. None of these people know it's true purpose as I do." Ra said as he stuck his hand out. "It is creation itself. Those that could behold those would be a god. Give them to me, I will save you all from your own foolishness." He said before his expression went dark. "Dues be repaid Virgil. Never forget, these are not the people who saved you. It was me. I brought your soul out of the depths of Hell. Lucifer would have made you a mindless warrior while all of these others would have watched you rot."

"Virgil, I know you, you know me. Don't do this. Nobody needs these artifacts; that's simply power that someone couldn't comprehend. They would go mad from it. For me, for Louisa, for Yumi, for your mother and for Tiras, do not give these artifacts to these three people. Louisa, I know you are good at heart but you will go insane. Lucifer, fuck you. And Ra, double fuck you. But look, I know me saying something simply isn't enough. I'll let your comrades tell you." Joseph said before looking at all of the eight side by side together save for Virgil.

"I will not stand by and allow a power grab of this magnitude from any other god than I!" A voice boomed out, shaking the land itself. A raven flew in before it turned into a cloud of smoke and out from the cloud came Odin who stood with Louisa. "Virgil, my child." Odin said with a smile before narrowing his eyes at Ra. "Do not consider giving these artifacts to that welch." He said while referring to Ra. Odin stuck out his hand and zapped Virgil's soul, breaking the bond Ra had with Virgil and making the marking disappear on his hand. "He had a vicegrip on your soul. You are freed now." Odin said as he held gungnir in his hand, looking over at Louisa. "I am the patriarch of the Stadner family. You are all my children. Long ago, me and a huntress named Sigrid founded your family and it was her who made your house." He said while looking over at Virgil. "Ra speaks of loving you but he could never truly understand the meaning of family. I love you as my children, not in his sick and twisted love. He loves the power he could gain from you and nothing more."

"You all speak heresy!" Yurichi said as he pulled out his blade and pointed it at Virgil. "Over here, now." He said in a threatening tone while staring down Virgil. "You give them to me. They will be a gift to the moon god; the only god that is true and just. These men all speak honey coated words and show their bravado to us humans by making themselves ten feet tall and making their voices shake the land itself. Tsukiyomi is humble and kind and wants truly the best for us by letting us make our own decisions. Join me and together we may serve him well."

"Get that blade out of my face before I rip your head off of your neck." Virgil growled out at him.

"Lucien, it's time." Valeriya said as she pulled out a dagger from her armor, staring Virgil down as she quietly breathed out. "I cannot let this go on any longer."

------------

Adelger fell into the northern sea, hitting his head on a rock during the end of his free fall. He sunk into the ocean and was washed out by the current, having his body float out at sea for the pelicans to eat at. He stayed in a coma, having his magic preserve him while shutting down his most basic of functions.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dequan had up his protective holy shield around them the whole time while the two forces battled it out. It took him alot of strength to hold back all the power they emitted but he managed with a bit of sweat. Fillian was holding Yumi by her arm, knowing how tempted she was to join the fight but he would not let that woman go kill herself. The rest watched in awe and sometimes in fear at the brutal power they displayed. Everything went silent as Louisa stabbed the now fallen King. This was it. It was truly over. The serpent's head was cut off.

Eadlyn gave Takao a big kiss in return before jumping high and laughing it out in relief. After that she grabbed her father's hands and pulled him close to embrace him as well.

Riza, for the first time in months, felt her shoulder relax as she smiles back at Takao before looking at Johnathan, who she knows was in truth her love. She smiles a bit wider as she nods at him, wanting to kiss him but knowing she couldn't.

Fillian grinned but his grin was wiped clean off of his face as Eva suddenly kissed him. He was too stunned to even reply. That woman had managed to do something no one could, get him quiet. His face now a flushed red. Dequan simply laughs as he pats his friend's back. "We did it brother." he says, thanking their god for this blessing.

Lucien softly runs his hand over Valeryia's cheek as he nods. "It's over. We're free." He says as he smiles, showing a bit of his canines. It was strange that he was looking forward to just a normal quiet life with her now. Love did strange things to a man he now noticed.

Yumi hugged Virgil back for dear life. She had been so afraid watching them fight. But they were safe now. She frowns though as they walked to the artifact's room. And that is when she knew things we're going south very quikly. Everyone was standing off against eachother. Even her own brother and love. The gods were miggling in again. And the forces standing now against eachother....

Dequan quikly puts his hand on Yurichi's and lowers the sword a bit as Fillian spoke. "Our god does not need this gift, Yurichi." He said, knowing the kid meant well but not knowing the god truly. "Virgil, don't do this. Not one of them speak the truth. Not a single one. They all just want the power and with that power this war won't ever be over. Such powers should not be amongst any being. It need to be sealed and looked. Fuck man, we just finished this, don't start another. Give it to us. Your comerades. Me and Dequan will keep those things safe so we can get them to Cantenseel and let them get locked up. No one needs such power."

"Fillian and my father are right, Virgil." Eadlyn spoke carefully though she stayed very close to Takao's side. "No one needs these.... Things. We only have to lock them away. To keep everyone safe. Trust us please..."

Tsukiyomi was watching, but he would not attend. He damned those other gods for even daring to try to claim such powers. He dispissed them. "Run." He spoke to his children in their heads, only for them to hear, only them to guide. Fillian, Dequan, Yurichi and Yumi. "If this becomes a fight it'll bear the same result as when the humans stood up against the gods. Just run. I can only protect you so much. It won't be enough."

Lucien grabbed Valeryia's ellbow, a vice grip on it. His heart was pounding in his chest as his stomach clenched. This did not feel good. All his hairs were on point. "Val don't." He whispered harshly in her ear. "There are gods, demons and worse. This is not the time." He sounded harsh but in truth it was his fear that was coming out. The fear for her safety.

-----------------

A soft hand wrapped around Adelger's wrist as the blue skinned creature began to guide the man across the sea, keeping his body warm with her powers and using her tail to quiken the pace. As the neared land her tail turned into legs as she now grabs his color and pulls the man onto the shore. Which shore she wasn't exactly sure. She just followed his request. Her ears were pointed and she was an astounding beauty even if her skin matched the colour of the sea. She saw him already waiting, a white horse standing next to him. "I think this repays my debt." She says in a light voice and with a smile.

"More than repayed it. I am in yours now." The man with the same pointed ears and aura said as he smiled at her before she turned around and dissapeared back into the ocean. He focused now on the boy and kneeled down. "You sure have had it rough." He mumbles quietly as he brushes some wet hair out of Adelger's face, seeing him still breath. Without a sign or so the horse knelt next to the man as he lifted Adelger up and puts him on the horse's back. "Mother will heal you. And then you will have a long road of more healing infront of you...." He says with a soft smile before he and the horse both started their way towards the woods they lived in, both of them seeming to blend into the enviroment so no one would see.
"Alright." Yurichi said as he stepped back and looked over at Yumi, wondering if she was going to say anything to Virgil. His heart pounded hard as he watched the scene, trying to see what everyone's next step would be. This was a crucial moment and if one thing went wrong another war could be started.

"Virgil." Takao said as he wrapped his arm around Eadlyn and took his helmet off. "Brother, come on. Don't listen to these guys, they're trying to manipulate you. Don't you see? We're your friends. We want what's best for you. Take those things and come with us. Look, we'll be home before we even know it. But you gotta do it. You can't leave without them, they're too dangerous."

"Please." Eva said while walking forward to Virgil and grabbing his hand. "I..I know you never loved me Virgil but..I loved you. I am carrying our child. I have been the last three months and have not said a word." She said while squeezing his hand. "I don't know them yet, but I want a world where I can raise them in peace. Please, for me, for this child, for Luna's and for even Yumi; don't fall into temptation."

Virgil looked down as he listened to their words, nodding his head before turning around and picking up the scepter of Adalica and turning around only to see Valeriya holding a knife and coming at him. He jolted, accidentally using his reflexes and stabbing the scepter's spear tip through Valeriya's heart and sending it straight through; having the whole scepter come out from her back. Valeriya grabbed onto the scepter as blood came out of her mouth and looked at Virgil with gritted teeth, forcing the scepter more into herself. "You chaos mages...you bring NOTHING but disaster where you go." She whispered out to Virgil. "I will burn in hell, but I know that when you go, you will burn a thousand fires for all that you can do. What Adelger and your father did, it will happen again..and they..will see that I....I was right.." She whispered out before spitting her blood onto his face and pulling the scepter out of herself; falling onto the floor dead after.

"No!" Virgil screamed out as he held the bloody scepter, having his hand stained with Valeriya's blood as he looked down at her. He shook his head, panicking a bit before looking around, looking at everyone's gaze.

"You bastard!" Gilford yelled out in a burst of anger. He ran at Virgil with his saber only for Virgil to hold out his hand and force push Gilford with his magic into a wall; knocking him out.

"I-I didn't..NO!" Virgil yelled as he saw their gaze, believing he thought he meant to kill her.

"You..killed her.." Joseph said in utter shock. "Renald...no..I.." He looked down; feeling utter shame and pain as he realized that Virgil had just killed Renald's daughter. "She was your friend!"

"She tried to kill me!" Virgil said in a panic; stepping back a bit before Yurichi drew his weapons again.

"I say we kill him and ask questions later!" Yurichi yelled out as he looked at Valeriya's body, only feeling vehement rage, not thinking about a single thing right now other than the fact that his comrade was killed by this guy.

"You lay a hand on him and you each will be drawn and quartered across my new kingdom!" Louisa decreed as Raiden pulled out his lance and pointed at the seven remaining people, keeping them back from Virgil.

Bertholdt watched the situation, feeling his heart beat fast as he stared at the artifacts, remembering suddenly more and more about his past. He looked at Riza, only feeling betrayal before looking at Virgil with anger, remembering the death of his mother and Virgil having the audacity to try and take her role over.
Yumi was about to say something as well but Eva's words shocked the voice out of her. Eva was.... Her stomach clenched painfully as she looks a bit to the side. How many people even... But he seemed to be listening so that was atleast a good thing. Though then she watched it all fall apart.

It was quiet for a second, everyone in shock, as they saw the spear pierce straight through Valeryia's back. But then an ear defeaning scream filled the room, full of panick and hurt. Lucien caught his woman before he lifted her up and darted out of the room, not even trying to attack Virgil. He did not care. He only cared about the fading woman in his arms. His legs felt weak so he only got a few steps out of the room before he fell onto his knees. He looks at his own hand, it was beginning to get seethrough. He was dissapearing as well. She was dying. He was in full panick mode. Hyperventilating as tears ran down his cheeks. But he knew what he was going to do. He puts his hand against her wound, pressing down on it in a small desperate attempt to slow the bleeding. Softly he puts his forhead against hers, feeling himself get weaker by the second and very quikly. "I know you can hear me, love... I wanted a future with you so badly I never thought it was possible. Believe me when I say that I deeply loved you. You made me feel more alive in the months I was dead than in the years I was living." He says with a light chuckle." I couldn't protect you but I will save you. You will walk again and smile and I hope you will be as happy as you deserve to be.... Just be happy, love. Farewell." He said before kissing her deeply as the hand on her chest began to glow and her wound began to heal. He was giving her back what she had gave him. Life energy. And soon, when the wound was healed and after he gave everything back, he dissapeard. The bond between him and her broken. But with her alive.

Eadlyn let's out a strangled noise of suprise as she puts her hands infront of her mouth, her whole body feeling cold as she takes a step back. H-He just.... "V-Val..."

"Don't you dare point that thing at us!" Fillian yelled out at Raiden as his eyes began to glow a bit and his claws began to form.

"Yurichi, Fillian, calm down..." Dequan lifted up his scroll as well, ready to create if he had too.

"How can we be calm after this!" Fillian yelled harshly back. "Eva get back!"

Riza took her own spear which she turned into a katana off of her back, ready to fight if she had too as well which was no surely to happen. "Takao...." She says quietly, not taking her eyes off of Virgil or the others as she silently asks her father what to do.
Valeriya woke up, feeling a slight warmth inside her as she kept her eyes closed, breathing out. "Lucien.." She said quietly before opening her eyes to see where he was. She stood up, searching around but not feeling his energy anywhere before looking at her gauntlet, seeing now that all energy from it was gone. "Lucien!?" She shrieked out, walking a few steps from Virgil before falling to her knees, broken as she clenched her fists and began to cry. "You idiot..why would you have saved me?..." She wept out, shaking her head. "I wouldn't have wanted to have been here alone..without you..without you..I can't be happy Lucien..I can't.."

"He's a murderer, plain and simple." Takao said while holding his katana, looking at Virgil. "I am sorry Virgil, but I cannot allow those artifacts to get into the hands of another person. I won't. We won't. This war ends now. Here and now."

"I apologize Tiras." Joseph said while pulling out his saber, having a pained expression on his face as he looked at Valeriya. "But this..I cannot forgive." He whispered out as if speaking to the heavens before looking Virgil down.

"I will not let any of you hurt him!" Eva yelled out as she held her grandmothers sword and looked at them all, having her heart beat hard as she stared them down, then looking at Yumi. "How could you not stand here with him, in his time of need?! You chose the people that never meant anything to you!" Eva yelled at her, angrier that Yumi had not came up instead of being there with him.

Virgil felt his heart nearly snap in half as he heard that; looking down before looking at Ra, nodding his head. "I understand that..you love me more than I could ever understand..my lord."

"You see now how little human love means?" Ra asked as he looked at Virgil, walking over to him before grabbing the first artifact, the scepter and holding it. The moment he touched it however it turned to ash and the energy burnt his hand, making Ra growl as it was released. "Gah! What is the meaning of this!?"

"Only someone of royal demon blood are permitted to wield my fathers power and or to destroy it. You merely gave it back to him." Lucifer said before sighing, seeing the gods rage.

"Nonsense, it was merely weak! Perhaps the crown will be fitting-" Ra said before Virgil grabbed him and shoved him back.

"No..NO!" Virgil said as he held it and shook his head. "This will go to no one!" Virgil said as he held up his hands and began to snap it an half. "This power goes to nobody!"

"Are you mad?!" Ra said to Virgil as he walked back; surprised at the sudden outburst from Virgil.

"Stop it!" Bertholdt yelled out loudly, breaking the silence. "This instant! That crown belongs only on my queen!"

"Johnathan, you of all people know that this cannot go to anyone!" Virgil yelled out as he was backed into a bit of a corner, panicked.

"Johnathan?.." Bertholdt said before chuckling in a mad manner. "Oh yes.. the boy that I killed so long ago.."

"What?" Virgil asked with a raised eyebrow, having his expression fall.

Bertholdt put both hands on his face and began to groan loudly in pain as he proceeded to tear his own face off; destroying the illusion and revealing Bertholdt's true and twisted demonic form. He had two sets of horns coming from his head, a dragonoid like right arm and angelic wings coming out from his back. His eyes were purple, his hair was white and on his left hand claws were growing were fingernails once were. He appeared a bit older than his other form as well, that having been an illusion of himself that he had used to forget this form. Bertholdt held Raseirei up, looking at Virgil as Louisa's jaw dropped, not knowing that Bertholdt had been like this.

Lucifer pulled out his sword, looking out Bertholdt in great shock as he sensed Bertholdt's power as that of his own, not understanding how that was even possible considering he had never granted a mortal his power. "What..no, who are you!?"

"I am Prince Bertholdt Blitzkrieg von Stadner, first of his name and the son of Louisa. I am the heir to the Adalian throne, and I will stop at nothing to see my mother placed on that throne. In the future, she was murdered. I am prepared to rewrite history, death by death, until I reach my goals. Nothing or nobody will stop me, for nobody can understand my mother better than I." Bertholdt said before looking at Louisa, turning his head to Virgil. "You are a threat. I am sorry, for this is the second time for me, but you must die." He said as he charged, going towards Virgil to stab him in the heart with Raseirei. The moment he was about to make impact though Eva stood in front of him blocking the path, having stopped time to block it. His blade went cleanly through her plate armor, killing her the instant it went into her.

"No no no no no!" Virgil screamed out; grabbing his head as Bertholdt picked up Eva just by holding onto the hilt of his sword and threw her like a ragdoll. He grabbed the crown off the ground and tossed it to Louisa who put it on her head. "Eva...EVA!" Virgil screamed out as he ran to her body, seeing her dead. Seth ran to her as well; checking her pulse before seeing that she was indeed dead. He stood up, breathing out quietly as everything went blank for him. Raiden caught Seth; watching as Virgil tried to shake Eva, even blowing into her mouth to see if he could give her air as he used his magic to shock her, seeing if her heart would start up again. "Wake up wake up wake up! Eva, no, come back!" Virgil cried out, shaking her body as much as he could. When he realized that she and his child was dead he stood up, panting hard as he turned around, feeling blind rage as he charged at Bertholdt only to be stabbed in the solar plexus by Bertholdt.

"Tell grandfather I said hello." Bertholdt said before staring into Virgil's eyes as he sent his electricity through the sword, severely electrocuting Virgil. Virgil gurgled on his own blood as he was electrocuted; having his flesh burnt off as the electricity went through his magical circuits and burnt them, singing his hair and even making blood come out from his nose, ears and from under his eyes.

Valeriya woke up, feeling a slight warmth inside her as she kept her eyes closed, breathing out. "Luc
Yumi had still been in shock at how quikly the situation was going downhill but Eva's words snapped her out of it. Angering her even. That was not true. She was not choosing a side. Heck, she thought they were all on the same side but it began to get clearer that they weren't. Their was a big division now between Virgil and the elites. But then she noticed the look on Virgil's face. He was believing Eva. "No! That is not true! I-" But she was interrupted by Bertholdt's yell before he revealed himself. Turning the whole situation upside down again.

Even Riza took a step backwards, feeling the power radiate from him. This she had never known. This form of him. It shocked even her who knew already so much about him. She knew what his goals had been from the beginning but it suprised her to see him go so far for it. And if she could have she would have stopped him but she could only watch as his blade went straight through Eva without any mercy. "We can not win this..." She said in realization.

Both Fillian and Dequan dashed towards Eva's body, creating a protective field around them, inculding Raiden and Seth, as Dequan desperately tried to use his powers to heal the woman. "Come on Eva! Don't you dare die on us yet!" Fillian yelled out but shortly after Dequan stopped trying to heal her. "What dafuq are you doing! HEAL HER!" Dequan only shook his head as a pained expression crossed his face. They had been too late, the damage too much.

Eadlyn grabbed her father's arm, looking panicked as never before. "Dad, we must go!" She knew they could not win this. There were gods here. Louisa had the crown. Even Lucifer himself looked afraid of Berthold. "If we stay we die as well!" She hated having to flee like this, failing Eva like this, but they had no choice.

Suddenly Berthold was pushed off of Virgil by an invisible force, straight against and almost through the wall. There was Yumi, floating a bit above the ground as her eyes were a white colour. The magic radiating off of her was bigger than would have been expected from her. "You leave him-" All the weapons in the room were ripped out of everyone's hands and pointed at Berthold. "-ALONE!" She yelled as the weapons suddenly turned on fire and went straight towards him.
Odin held up gungnir, spearing Ra in the side as he was distracted. Ra screamed, disappearing in a cloud of smoke as he conceded defeat. Louisa had won this round, meaning that Adalia and the whole of Europe that Adelger had stolen was hers for the grabbing. Odin smirked, disappearing as well into a cloud of raven's; proud of the victory that day.

Joseph grabbed both Valeriya and Gilford, slinging them both on his arms as Takao swooped up Riza and Eadlyn; fleeing from the castle as they escaped with the others, going as far away as possible from Louisa who now had the throne.

"Halt." Louisa said simply with a movement of her hand, stopping each weapon flinging toward Bertholdt and holding him in utter and complete stasis with her magic. Louisa froze Yumi in her movement; walking over to her and smiling before sighing. "Ah...I like you, you know that? You have fire. Fire and loyalty. Which is why today I have decided it is not yours or Virgil's day. Stay out of my affairs from now on though, or next time it will be your last. " She said while booping Yumi's nose, teleporting both her and Virgil out into a forest.

----------

Satan sat on his knees next to embalmed body of his wife, having his hand on her as he felt the life drain from his body at each second. The moment the freed power hit Satan he knew it was time. He tore his own heart from his chest; the core of him that held his powers and crushed it, using his last seconds of life to not only revive the warriors of the past and restore their bodies but also to tear a hole in space and time. "By time, your bodies will restore. Months, years maybe, but you three will return. I here use my soul to tear open space, allowing those from the future to enter. This is my final gift, humanity. Use it well..." He said outloud, looking down at his beloved Lucillia. He got ontop of her, laying down right next to her as his body shut down from having his power no longer. He was to be with his beloved now for eternity in her embrace, as one with the universe.
When Fillian saw everyone flee he grabbed Eva's limp body, not ever thinking off leaving her there, and pushes Yurichi forward to leave as well before he grabs Dequan by his robel. He did not think about Virgil though. Virgil was dead to him now after this betrayel. This had been one of the worst outcomes that could have happend to them.

Yumi looked at Louisa in pure hatred. She had not forgotten what that woman had done to her parents. To Virgil. To everyone. And she will come back for her throat one day. With or without Virgil knowing. She loved Virgil. But the hate for this woman was too big. Even if it was his sister. But before she had time to react they were suddenly falling against the grass outside of god knows where. "Virgil!" She says as she crawls to his unconcious body and sighs in relief when she feels his pulse. Gratefull for atleast that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elites fell apart. The alliance made between Cantenseel and the other countries disbanned. And Adalia was now under control of Louisa Stadner. The world was turned upside down it felt like. And in the four months that had passed everyone had been seperating and restless. After the disaster that claimed another Romanov, he decided he would not risk any more of his friend's and families lives. He took Joseph, Renald and Belial out of command and he would not let them or the elites fight anymore in any battle or war that may come. He would never risk it again. Even if he felt like the war was far from over.

--------------------------

Fayline woke up as she heard a soft crying sound come from the crib standing next to her bed, it was midday but she had been awake almost all night, little Cynfael keeping her awake. With a yawn she sits upright before picking up the little bundle of joy they had managed to bring safely into this hell. "Shhh, mommy is here." She says sweetly as her boy immediatly stops crying and smile brightly, showing off his pearly white fangs as he reaches up at his mother. She giggles softly as she looks at her husband laying next to her still asleep. She could not be more gratefull for the fact that both her daughter and husband were safe. They were in France still. Together with Takao and his adoptive daughter Riza. Joseph didn't want to go back to Cantenseel. Which was quite logical after everything that had happend. He had taken it very roughly in the beginning but he is starting to get better....

Nirri made her way over to Yurichi's room before softly getting in. "Hey honey." She says as she sees him. She was happy since Yurichi had decided to live with them in castle Silvius which Renald had allowed ofcourse. "You hungrey?" She asked as she closes the door behind her. She has been sweeter to him since he had returned, feeling like he really needed it.

Gilford had returned to Russia while Valeryia was living in castle Silvius as well, together with her two new baby brothers. Renald was still having a rough time handling the Silvius affairs and even if he tried to talk to his daughter, she had pushed him away multiple times. So instead Elvyne softly knocked on Valeryia's door to try to talk to her cousin. She guessed they both needed a talk and someone to lean on.

Dequan and Fillian did return to Cantenseel. To home. While Fillian had been concentrating on training even more, Dequan has been focused on Remi whom he had missed dearly and at war he realized how much he could have lost. Souji thanked his god for their safe return.

"Luna, it is better if you do it like this." Felicia said gently as she helped Luna put clothes on the active little blonde boy infront of them. Rudolf could simply not lay still. Much like Virgil when he had been a baby. Felicia has had it rough emotionally. With one child of hers being on a throne, causing so much mayhem and having caused so much death, while her other child was still missing. Depression was slowly creeping in again. She cried at night but smiled in the morning for Luna. They were her main priority for now. Luna needed her guidance since she was so inexperienced and still vulnerable.

Lizana was just in time to hold a cloth under Evan's mouth as he decided to spit out the milk she had been giving him, earning a adorable little laugh from the boy as he watched his mother's panicked suprised expression. She grins and giggles as well as she boops his nose. "Little rascal." She says softly before kissing the boy's forhead. Evan. In honour of Eva. Motherhood was actually doing her good. She was happy with her child. Not at all that stressed as she was before. She could do this. Even without Seth. Yes she still missed him deeply but that feeling was overrun with the joys she got from taking care off his child.

------------------

The rabbit fell down, having not been quik enough to escape the flying arrow shot at him. Yumi grinned proudly as she picked up the beast, having food for tonight again. Ever since they had landed in the forest she had stayed there, having made a small hutt in the middle of a cave. What other choice did she have? She had no clue where she was exactly and Virgil was still unconcious. And no one would want to help them anyway. She knew some were gunning for his head.... Only Hei knew where they were since he sended them her medication every month. Suprisingly. She makes her way back to the cave and drops the rabbit down before sitting next to the makeshift bed she had managed to build for Virgil. He looked so peacefull like this but she knew he wasn't. Softly she kises his forhead. "I won't leave you."

Deep in a different forest stood a house made of vines and trees, so camouflaged no one would see if you did not know it was there. Inside, in a room, on a bed, layed Adelger. Fully healed, still asleep. And in the room next to that chamber stood the man that had saved and healed him. He was humming quietly to himself as he was stiring up some herbal tea he was making. He felt like the kid would wake up soon. His mother had healed him completely by his request.
Joseph stayed sleep of his bed, dream of watching the birds fly past him while in the sky as he rubbed his eyes to wake up. He could not forget that day or all that he had saw, but he tried his best to. He sat up with a smile, watching Cynfael and Fayline together; the last large joys in his life. He walked over to them and pinched Cynfael's nose lightly, chuckling a bit as he watched the child bat his hand away before he looked at Fayline and kissed her cheek. "He keeps you up." He said with a laugh, sighing out quietly after with his smile as he rubbed Fayline's back, staring at him. "He looks like you, you know. Too much." He said teasingly.

"Hey." Yurichi said while staring out the window, wondering where exactly Yumi was before turning his head and nodding. "Yeah, a little." He spoke out softly; standing up and kissing Nirri's cheek. Since that day, Yurichi was quiet and more distant while also certainly much more sad from everything. "I was..thinking about Eva and my sister today." He sighed out, shaking his head a bit. "I'm always thinking about it.."

"What is it you want?!" Valeriya yelled out as she came out of her covers, having not gotten ready for the day. Frankly, she hadn't been getting ready for days. She laid around and ate only when she was forced to. She stood up and went to the door; opening it and rubbing her eyes before giving a gigantic sigh. "Yes?"

"He keeps wiggling. Makes it so hard." Luna whined out as she watched Rudolf move around, purposely making things hard to his amusement. Rudolf grabbed a vase, knocking it over from the table with his hand as he spoke baby babble, looking innocently at Felicia and Luna with a bit smile before he started spitting a bit. "Ah..." Luna sighed out, cleaning up the mess that Rudolf had made. "This is the third vase this week.."

Seth held his hands behind his back at Louisa's court, dressed in a black dress coat with golden lining while wearing a black vest, a white dress shit and a black ascot. He had his hand over his grandmothers blade while it rested in it's scabbard as Louisa held court with her baron's of each province, collecting taxes. Life was rather bleak and each day was the same as the last since Eva died. And each day since he visited her grave, apologizing each day for being unable to protect his twin.

---------

"Good." Virgil simply said as he woke up; opening his eyes and looking at Yumi before putting his hands on her face and giving her a kiss. "I'm grateful you didn't.." Virgil spoke out quietly to her before laying back on his bed and sighing. "How many days has it been?...I have been hearing bits and pieces of everything from my rest but..well.." He sighed, shaking his head as everything caught back to him. Tears swelled up in his eyes as he sat up and opened his shirt, seeing the scar from Bertholdt. He tried to create a fire, realizing he couldn't use his powers anymore. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he began to sob, remembering Eva, Johnathan and Valeriya. "I couldn't save them.." He cried out, feeling the pain hit him all at once as he put his hands through his hair and he looked down. "They all died because of me, didn't they?" He asked in a whisper tone, feeling to weak to even speak any louder.

"Hell looks awfully like a cottage." Adelger commented while waking up; letting out a large yawn before sitting up and seeing the man who saved him. "Oh by Adalica; it is Charon, the ferryman of the river styx." Adelger said in a monotone voice, not even caring. "Come at thee ferryman. You will not take me without a fight." He said as he got his fists up and stood in a battle stance.
Fayline smiled sweetly at her husband as she leans a bit more back against his hand. "Well, he really does keep me up and he can't stay a second away from me or he starts crying. So I guess in that way he akes too much after you." She says teasingly in return though she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. But it was true that in appearance Cynfael looked very much like her with his black hair and the same type of eyes. "You wouldn't have wanted him to be different." She says knowingly as he son takes a hold of her finger and starts to play with it.

Nirri's small smile she had forced onto her lips falls down as she reaches up and caresses his cheek. She hated how much he had changed. He had been so full of life first. Loud. Wacky. Not a shit given to anything or anyone. She missed that person. Though she guessed this change in him had been inevitable. "I.... Know you are." She says quietly. His distant and closed behaviour had an effect on her as well. She didn't tease him anymore or joke, knowing he was not in the mood for that. He barely even touched her, or hugged her or kissed her anymore. She knew it was because of what had happend but she had no idea what to do about it. They just.... weren't the same as before anymore...

Elvyne flinches a bit at Valeryia's loud yelling. She takes a deep breath before the door opens. Okay, here goes nothing. "Hey Val. Can I come in? I just wanted to talk to you." She says with a soft smile though she was expecting her niece to just say no and trow the door in her face.

Felicia wipes the spit away before picking up the boy in her arms as she looks at the vase. "Don't worry about that. Babies simply break stuff. As long as they don't break themselfs it is fine." She says with a small chuckle before she hands over the baby to his mother. "Come, I'll clean the rest. You just go downstairs and grab something to eat for yourself and him."

-----------

Yumi felt as if the breath was knocked out of her lungs as he suddenly just like that woke up. She kissed him back deeply as tears immediatly began to stream down her face. She couldn't help it. She was just so reliefed that he was awake and alive and talking. But her relieved smile quikly dissapears as he began to sob. She sat down next to him. She held him close to her, feeling like that was the only comfort she could offer him. "I don't even know...." She says quietly in return. She could say it was not his fault but she knew he would not believe her anyway. This guilt he would take on his shoulders forever. Just like the guilt he had felt when she had been taken away from his life. "It's been four months...."

The man turned around to see the boy King stand weakly on his legs in a weird stance he assumed was to fight? That made him chuckle and shake his head a bit as he pours two cups of tea and puts them down on the table next to him. "You actually are in a cottage, on earth." He spoke with a patient smile, knowing the boy was probably disorientated. "And it is actually by Venus. The name is Sintri, Fae of the woods." And then he looked Adelger in the eyes. The exact same glintering light blue eyes as Elvyne's. The exact same smile. The exact same aura surrounding him.
 Fayline smiled sweetly at her husband as she leans a bit আরো back against his hand. "Well, he really
"No you're right. I wouldn't." Joseph said softly as he ran his hand through Cynfael's hair rather softly, finding that the body had very thick hair for a child. "He is...perfect.." Joseph whispered out before picking Cynfael up gently, staring down at him before his own finger was grabbed as well, making him smile as he looked at Fayline. "I'm sure he was a wild one while he was inside. He keeps grabbing fingers."

"I think I need to clear my head." Yurichi said quietly to Nirri as he gave her a kiss before walking out of the room and going outside. He continued to walk until he reached the ocean and looked down at the water, seeing the reflection of the moon in the day before he looking up at the sky and saw the moon in it's crescent shape. He held up his hands a fell to his knees, feeling only pain as he stared up at the moon. "Please god..give me strength and purpose.." Yurichi said quietly as he looked at his hand. "I am a killer and here I am, not killing. I used to feel happiness but now in it's place is...pain. I don't know what I am to do with my life anymore. For what seemed to be forever I was in war. When I sleep I hear the cries of the people of Berlin and when I am up I hear the screams of my comrades.." He said with his hands on his head and gritting his teeth. "Watashi wa anata no tame ni tatakatta, watashi wa anata no tame ni, watashi wa anata no tame ni tachiagatta 2tsu no kami no kao ni shukketsu! Watashi no tame ni tachi nasai!"(I fought for you, I bled for you and in the face of two gods I stood up for you! Stand for me!)

"I guess." Valeriya said as she opened the door a bit more and plopped down back onto her bed which hadn't been made in weeks. "How are you doing?" Valeriya asked quietly, not even bothering to hide the massive scar across her heart anymore.

"Okay. Thank you." Luna said with a smile as she went downstairs and made a sandwich for herself before getting breast milk out from the fridge for him and heading back upstairs, eating her food on the way up. She took Rudolf from Felicia, holding him in her arm and feeding him; looking down at her son with a loving smile as she hummed a tune she had heard Virgil humming in his sleep. It was a tune that Felicia had hummed to Virgil when he was younger and much more sensitive.

"Court dismissed." Louisa said while holding up her court; ending the session between her and her baron's. "Increase taxes by 5 percent. Increase the bread flow to the villages; keep them happy. Peasants need money for food anyways. If we're the ones to supply the food it is only right that we allocate the money to better uses." She said before going back to her throne of gold and sitting down; holding her hand up. Her castle was being built from the ground up and Adalica's Point was renamed Stadner's Landing; signifying the structural change of power in the country. The statues of Adalica were destroyed and the priests all were beheaded in her greatest chapel. The doctrine of the country was replaced by a book known as 'The Stagensa" which was meant to teach the people that the Elbinorune's were false idols and instead the Stadner's were the true children of the gods. She looked over at Seth and flicked her hand while yawning. "Bring me Raiden and Hannah." She ordered him.

Seth walked through the halls that were still under contrustion and went to the master bedroom, seeing Raiden watching over his daughter as she slept. Hannah was small, only being fiveish pounds and was frail, being a premature birth. He knocked twice on the door, signalling his entrance.

"What is it?" Raiden asked while turning his head, looking at Seth.

"Louisa wishes for you and Hannah to see her." Seth said with a bow.

"Will do." Raiden said before picking up Hannah and grumbling. "Tell that Court Mage Daniel to be quieter. He makes it hard for her to sleep." He grumbled out as he walked with Hannah to the throne room, smiling as he saw his wife. "Work been good today?"

"Same as usual, but better than bad." Louisa said with a caring smile as she held out her arms. Raiden handed her Hannah with the same kind of smile as Louisa had; watching as Hannah woke up and looked at Louisa, having a happy baby smile on her face. Louisa lifted her shirt, allowing Hannah to feed as she yawned out loudly. "Being a queen is hard work."

----------

"Four months.." Virgil said before standing up, seeing that his beard was to his chest and his hair was long. He ran his hand over his scarred chest, seeing the scars from Adelger and especially the one from Bertholdt. He felt his hand over his left eye, seeing that instead of his yellow eye he had now two red eyes, showing that his magical nerves had really been sealed away from Bertholdt's electrocution. "I realize there is nothing I could have done to stop that day." He said quietly while looking at her, then at the hut. He walked to his sword and dagger he saw in the corner, holding Oathbreaker up. It had Adelger's blood stained into the steel of the silver. "We need to get out of here, see my mother...That's the first thing we need to do. It'll help clear my mind." He said with a sigh, then sitting down and rubbing his head. "Fuck that thought, I'm sorry." Virgil said in a stressed tone before walking over to Yumi and pulling her close, not bothering to explain any of his jumbled thoughts at that moment and instead kissing her.

"Ah. Fairies." Adelger said as he walked over and sat down; taking a sip of the tea as he looked over at Sintri, being rather suspicious while drinking the tea. "Elvyne's father." He simply said as he nodded his head, not even surprised. "Are you aware of who I am?"

--------

Dietrich watched Luna and Felicia from the yard, hiding in a bush before he left, deciding today was not the day. He walked the streets back to his temporary hideout where inside there was thousands of photos of Eva all over the wall and one picture of Virgil with a knife through his head. He had heard of the events that had happened that day from Valeriya and that night he had escaped from Castle Silvius with a significant amount of money so he could hide out until Virgil returned. Each day he'd wait, seeing if he would come back and each day he returned to his lair in disappointment. The only satisfaction he would get is giving Virgil the same pain he felt.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Fayline's own smile widens as she looks at the heart warming image of her husband holding their son. She felt blessed that they still could be together like this. "No. He was a sweet boy in the womb. Very quiet. Compared to Eadlyn who had been kicking and turning from the second she could." She says, remembering waking up in the middle of the night when Eadlyn kicked her ribcage. Cynfael had been a sweet boy. And he still is. "I guess he just wants to hold us as close as possible. Ain't that right, lovely?" She says as she boops the boy's nose.

"Okay...." Nirri said softly as she kissed him in return before watching him walk away. Again. Just like he did way too often lately. It hurted. She felt like he was distancing himself from her completely. He did not talk to her. And she did not want to go into his head. She looks at a picture that he had on his nightstand from the two off them. It was a picture that he had taken in which he was grinning widely while she looked annoyed as hell since she was still laying in bed and he had just woken her up by screaming 'smile!'. She loved that picture. It was just them.... She missed that...

The moon began to shine brighter as the day turned into night but only around Yurichi. A gentle hand touches Yurichi's cheek to make him look a bit up. There was Tsukiyomi himself, smiling softly as he sat on his knees infront of him. This was a rare happening. Tsukiyomi had only came to earth once for when Ra had tried to take over. Not even had he ever visited Souji. And gods don't kneel. But he did. "You have fought very bravely. I do not need to give you strength since you already have it. You got that from your father and other ancestors." He says as he smiles a bit more. "I was quite suprised though to see you wanting to get those artifacts for me. You are very loyal to me for reasons I do not know.... I am not like Ra nor Odin. I do not need sacrifices. I do not wish for power. I do not need you to be worshipping me or fighting for me. That I do not want anymore. My wish is for humans to live their own life without intervence from us. We have made that mistake in the past. So if you are looking for a purpose, I can not give you one. You are of warriors blood but I do not need you to be my warrior. Those times have passed, Yurichi."

Elvyne was suprised Valeryia let her in. Though she guessed, even if she hid it, she needed someone to talk to. She sat down on the bed as well. "Good enough." She says, not wanting to talk about her feelings. No one knew about how she had felt when she heard of Adelger's death. She would never tell anyone. They would not understand. "I am more concerned of how you are feeling...."

Felicia handed the boy back to his mother and she was about to leave the room to give them some time alone when she regonized the tune. Making her heart clench a bit. She smiled sadly. "You got that from Virgil, didn't you? I used to humm that to him when he was younger..."

-----------

Yumi nods in agreement. There had been truly not a thing he could have done. They would have went against eachother anyway for those artifacts. It was not his fault. She was about to say she didn't want to leave yet, too afraid they might go and hunt him down, when he suddenly kissed her. She immediatly relaxed as she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back. God how she had missed those lips. His voice. His everything. "I was so afraid." She admits softly against his lips.

Sintri sat down as well as he sipped his tea, not even noticing how suspicous Adelger was of the lovely smelling liquid. "No, fairies and fae are different. I am Fae. The difference is-" But then he was stopped as Adelger regonized him. He laughs a bit nervously as he rubs the back of his neck. "I didn't think it was that obvious." But then he sighs a bit as he swirls the tea around a bit. "Yes, I am Elvyne's father. Though I do not think I earn the privilege of that title." He was quiet for a second before looking back at him. "I do know. You are Adelger. King Adelger. You hurted my child immensely. But yet you love her.... I have seen what you have done. How much blood is on your young hands. But still...." He leans his ellbow on the table and leans his chin on his hand as he looks at the boy. "There is a reason why my child cried for you. And somehow, somewhere, in you, I can see that reason as well..."
Joseph laughed a bit as Cynfael scrunched his face up a bit and sneezed; reacting similar to how Fayline did when Joseph spam booped her nose. Joseph went over to the table and got napkins; cleaning his face off and throwing them away after. "You think he can eat escargot yet?" He asked in a very serious tone, looking at his infant who looked back at Joseph like he was stupid. "Fayline he's giving me the look."

"Those times have never passed." Yurichi said as he stood up and looking down on Tsukiyomi. "Peace is fake, and the only truth I know is that the battle is never over as long as we the humans are in control." He said strongly with a tightened fist before turning his back to his god. "The age of warriors are over. Coming out in battle armor with an axe and an army of a million; that is the battle of the past. But I am not a warrior." He said while turning his head and looking at Tsukiyomi. "I am an assassin. And my battle will never be over as long as I live." He uttered out before walking away back towards the direction of the castle.

"My boyfriend died because of me. Not very well." Valeriya said before sighing deeply and looking down while shaking her head. "And the bad part is...it was for nothing. That whoreson Virgil still lives and my beloved is dead. That is what eats at me the most." She said while looking into Elvyne's eyes.

"I did. He hummed it in his sleep, actually." Luna said in a whisper to Felicia as she set the sleeping Rudolf in his crib and walked over to Felicia. "In battle too, he hummed it when he was stressed. I believe that gave him...it gave him a lot of comfort."

-----------

"I felt like I was trapped in my own head." Virgil whispered out before picking up Yumi and placing her down gently on the bed with him on top of her. "But that's not important anymore. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. No more wars, no more killing. I've done my part, now let the others do theirs." He uttered quietly to her before giving her another kiss; rubbing his hands up her body while doing so.

"I'm glad this isn't poisoned." Adelger commented out about the tea before chuckling out a bit. "A lot of blood yes...but.." He sighed out and shook his head. "It was...unfortunate. I feel nothing towards it anymore and do not take that as me not caring but as me not trying to madden myself. The only thing I do feel guilty is for hurting Elvyne; I will admit that." Adelger said with a sad expression before drinking the tea and sipping it, setting it down after and having a pained expression. "What is it that you and her see? Because I certain cannot see it.."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Fayline thought seeing Cynfael sneeze was one of the most adorable things in the world. It was just so cute and innocent. She laugh at Joseph's ridiculous question and shakes her head. "He is giving you that look because he even knows that is a stupid thing to ask. Honey, I am still breast feeding him. We are not going to give our just born son that disgusting food." She says as she kisses his cheek to soften the probably dissapointing answer.

Tsukiyomi's eyes widened a bit as Yurichi stood above him and even dared to walk away. It was a sign of great disrespect. A action any other god would have punished. But he simply chuckles as he shakes his head and stands up. "You are so much like your father." He comments out as a white glowing tendril of energy wrapped around Yurichi and brought him back infront of the god. "This is my first time coming down from my bit of heaven to talk to a human being face to face personally and you already walk away? Quite offending considering you were the one asking me to come face you." He said, though his voice was not angered. "You just asked me to give you a purpose. But it seems like you already know yours. You just wanted to say it to my face.... Who are you going to battle against, boy?"

Elvyne hesitated a bit before reaching out and placing her hand on Valeryia's. "I can't do much. Nor say things to make this better. There isn't anything I can do or say to change this all.... But I am here for you if you need me. I know you don't like to talk about anything related to this but I am here to listen when you do... And I heard how he saved you. I didn't know him but I can hear he loved you very much. And I know it is easy to say but I think you should live the life he has given you.... I am worried about you Val...." She ends quietly, wondering if she crossed a line.

It was strange but that thought comforted Felicia a bit, knowing that somehow it had helped him. She smiles softly. "I hope it did...." She says softly, wondering where he boy was now and he was still humming it to himself.

-------------

Yumi blushed fiercely as he laid her down and hovered above her. His words made her feel reliefed though. No more wars. No more killing. That was more than she could ask for. She was done with it all. Even the revenge she wanted to take on Louisa had been getting milder and milder through the days. She was tired of fighting and killing and bloodshed. She wraps her arms around his neck as she kisses him back, wanting to lose her thoughts and only focus on him.

Sintri points at Adelger's face, or more like his sad expression. "That. Right. There. That is what we are seeing. Feelings. Regret. Sadness. Pain. You seeing your own flaws and mistakes. Even if you are not facing them at the moment by trying to not feel a thing. Inside you there is someone who can redeem himself. Even if you do not see it yourself yet. Without the throne, the burdens, your wrong prophecy, you can be who you are and who you should be. An 18 year old who learns and grows from his mistakes like any normal teenager does." He spoke serieusly before smiling and leaning back in his chair and shrugging. "Or it could be something else. I don't know." He says casually before sipping his tea again.
"DISGUSTING?!" Joseph yelled out, only to accidentally make Cynfael cry. "Oh no." He said as he frantically rubbed his head, only seeming to make the boy cry more. "Shh...shh..please..no. Mommy will get angry at me." Joseph squeaked out, being afraid to even look at Fayline as he tried his best to calm the baby down before Fayline took control.

"I will kill the Pharaoh, then Raul of South America before coming after Ellington and Louisa." Yurichi said in a determined tone of voice while giving a look of the same intensity as his voice. "If I must, I will assassinate every king and queen that I need to until my goal has been reached." Yurichi spoke out before crossing his arms. "The world needs you, whether you think so right now or not. In place of each king, I will work with and put in a new person in place. Someone who will believe in the Shinto faith like those in Japan. Under the set of morals that the religion provides as well as the appropriate worship to you the world will be at least better, which is all one can hope for when humans aren't completely controlled."

"I think you should mind your own business, considering who your lover was." Valeriya hissed out before standing up and looking out the window to look at the garden. "I do not wish to continue this conversation anymore. Please, leave."

----------

Virgil slid his hands up Yumi's top and leaned in as he kissed her; moaning quietly while doing so. "The animal pelt's suit you." Virgil muttered out while pulling away for a second and looking at her, having a large grin on his face, not realizing his beard was down to his chest until it hung off his face and was in front of Yumi's. "Oh hell no." Virgil said as he got up and went to ebony; growling a bit as he sliced off a big chunk of his beard length cleanly; throwing the beard hair outside of the hut before getting back on top of Yumi and giving her a kiss; feeling a bit tickled by the pelt's against his bare chest.

"It's probably the tea." Adelger chuckled out before pouring himself some more and taking a sip of it. "So, Sintri. Mr. Fae. Where is Elvyne?.." He asked quietly, seeming a bit bothered by not knowing. "Is she okay? Does she know I'm you know...alive?"
Fayline sighs a bit as she folds her arms and watches as Joseph tries to calm down Cynfael. Failing miserably at that. "Come here." She says as she takes over the boy and gets him quiet within a few seconds. "Watch your voice sweetheart." She said it sweetly but her voice had a slight warning. No one made her baby cry.

"You want me to become the main god of this world? To let the people worship me?" Tsukiyomi asked a bit in disbelief. He had known Yurichi has been passionate and loyal but this was something he had not expected. No warrior of him had ever been this determinded when it came to his religions. Except his first warriors but those were different times. "Have you not been hearing my words? I do not need that kind of worshipment.... Yurichi, you are one of mine. I care for your life. I don't want you to give yours in service to me. You can walk so many better paths than this one." He was probably the only god who would not be pleased with such an offer.

Elvyne opened her mouth to talk but quikly shut it at her harsh words before she actually paled a bit. They had not been lovers. And even if the hatred in her niece's voice towards Adelger was justified, she did not like it at all. "Fine..." She says quietly before leaving the room and sighing deeply. That did not go good. As expected though...

------------

Yumi's cheeks were already flushed a deep red though she laughed as his beard fell infront of her face. She still giggled as he cut it off, clearly not liking it, before he climbed back on top of her. She slid her hands over his chest as she pulls him more down against her, kissing him deeply. "I missed you." She mumbles against his lips.

Sintri chuckles a bit as the boy did not even react at all to the words he had been saying. On purpose he supposes. He was a bit glad though that Adelger took some more tea, it showed him the kid was getting more comfortable around him already. Which was good since he was not going to let him leave soon. "She is on you mind alot." A statement. Not a question. "She is doing well enough. And no, she does not know. The world thinks you are dead. She has been living in castle Silvius after she left Adalia. Together with her brothers, mother and some uncles, aunt and nieces. She lives in the English lands ofcourse..... A five hour walk away from here." He says, also saying that they were in some woods in England at the very moment.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Motherly touch." Joseph grumbled out, not liking that he was the one who made this baby cry. When it was Eadlyn, it was always him that could calm that baby down in a second. He went over to his table and poured himself a drink, sipping from the chalice afterwards and walking out to his balcony, watching his workers tend to his massive vineyard.

"You do not need it, it is us who need it!" Yurichi yelled out in a burst of anger and passion. "Without your light, we would be directed towards Ra, Odin or Venus. We would be fallen to debauchery and despotism to the fullest extent and we would be slaves to their ambitions. This is not a path I have chosen, this is a path that I was born to walk. It sickens me to consider living any other way because this is my calling. This is what I am meant for." He said while taking Tsukiyomi's hand. "I am an assassin of the moon. Now please, heed my words and give me your blessing because tomorrow I set for Japan not as Yurichi Mizushima, but as a faceless one. One who fights from the shadows to bring people to the light."

--------

"I'm sorry for leaving you waiting." Virgil said against her lips as he bravely slid his hands up her pelt shirt and felt her bare breasts; closing his eyes as he kissed her. "I won't do it again." He said before letting out a slight moan.

"Is that...moaning?" Akiro said as he walked past a hut while holding a torch; scratching the back of his head with a look of confusion. "Who would be getting it on in the middle of the woods?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, then scratching his chin. "Don't suppose they'd have any food would they?"

"England? Explains the tea then." Adelger simply said before sighing; slouching in his chair a bit before sitting straight up, having his bare back not touch the chair. "Do you have a shirt I can borrow by any chance? It's awfully cold and while you're at it can you like...I dunno. Bring Elvyne here?" He asked with a smile. "I'd reallllllllllllly appreciate it."
Fayline rolls her eyes a bit with a soft smile as she kisses her son's forhead, watching him fall asleep before putting him carefully back into the crib, thanking the gods that he did not wake up again. She walks towards her husband and hugs him from behind as she watches over his shoulder down at the vine yard. "They work hard." She says before smiling softly. "You think Eadlyn and Takao are going to get married soon here?" She has been curious about that for awhile now.

Tsukiyomi was quiet, staring at the man who was so determinded and passionate about his goals. About the choice he made himself. And for that he would help him. If this was his true wish. Which it was. It was clear to see. So he held his hand in return. "I'll guide you then." He tightend his grip as their combined hands began to glow, burning Yurichi's immensely and when he let go there was a glowing cresent moon in his palm which shortly after dissapeard. "Find Nori Rin. He'll know you're coming. He'll help you. Train you. In this." He held up his hand and the very essence of him, the powers he got from the moon, swirled around his hand in the form of glowing tendrils of energy. "Don't abuse my gift. And keep wearing your name with pride. I don't want a faceless warrior. I like to know who has fought for me. And I want others to know. Mizushima is a name to be remembered."

-----------------

Yumi arched her back, pushing her chest more against his hands as she moaned as well, feeling her body heat up at the touch of him. "Promise me." She mumbles against his lips. "Promise me you won't ever leave me. I need you to stay."

"Someone with the same intentions and mindset as you towards the Princess." Jeptha commented out, talking about the times Akiro had tried to get it on with Moira while they had been traveling. "Even if they have food, I would not enjoy interrupting them." He says as he holds out his hand for Moira to use as she steps over a fallen tree.

Moira gladly took it as she held her other hand on her stomach who was now rather round after half a year of pregancy. And she has had it rough. Veron was a kicker with the same strong legs as hers. "I would rather not interrupt either honestly..."

"All around the world they drink tea." Sintri comments as he chuckles. He never understoud why humans associated tea with English humans. It was a bit strange in his eyes. "I can get you a shirt. But I will not bring Elvyne here." He says, very set on that. "Your body is healed. But first we'll heal this-" He points at Adelger's head "- before we can go heal that." Now pointing at his heart. "And besides. When you are ready, you can go to her. But I will not bring her here. You can go see her later. She can't see me." He quikly hid the sadness which crossed his face for a short second by sipping his tea.
"That I am sure of. Takao has asked for my blessing and presented properly to my the ring he plans on giving her. I wouldn't be surprised if they were to be engaged sometime within the weak." Joseph commented out as he put his hand over Fayline's with a smile on his face. Since the war Joseph lost the weight that he had gained from stress and had decided to grow back his white hair, having it tied behind his head while wearing his ritzy attire again to show off his status as the richest man. He had pulled out investing his money into the financially stable Cantenseel, instead investing his money into building up France in order to halt the exponential growth of the Stadner Dynasty. "Do you think there is an afterlife?" Joseph asked quietly, having been thinking about where perhaps Eva might have gone when she died.

Yurichi closed his eyes tightly as he felt the burn of the crescent moon into his hand, feeling only pleasure instead of pain. "I will do as you say, my lord." Yurichi uttered out in a determined tone of voice; power coursing through his veins as he had never felt before. He allowed the magic to flow through him, falling to his knees and looking at the moon as Tsukiyomi went away before he stood up and went back to the castle, sneaking through the halls down to the garden. Here he took a garden shovel and digged through the rose bushes where he had put his weapons and armor; donning them after with a look of satisfaction on his face. He put the dirt away, heading into the castle after to Renald's office and sneaking into it, taking a piece of paper and writing a message for Nirri, telling her that he was to fulfill his destiny as an assassin for god and that she simply couldn't be with him for she was already bound to Renald who wouldn't agree with what he was doing. He sealed the message shut with a stamp before sneaking out of the window in Renald's office; using a rope to slide out of his office window and escaping into the darkness; planning to get on a plane with some money he had.

------------

"I promise I will not leave your side. All I have ever wanted is to be by it." Virgil said before hearing footsteps outside; rolling off of Yumi and taking oathbreaker. "Footsteps are heavy; either because of armor or heavy travel. It could be a threat; I have to investigate.." He said before swinging the door open to see who was outside. "Name, age, country of origin."

"Eeeeerrr.....hi. Akiro, twenty and Cantenseel." Akiro said in a sheepish tone as he saw the bearded silver hair man with muscles bigger than his head holding a sword angrily. "We were just in the neighborhood and..."

"Who are the two others with you? Spies for President Ellington? Perhaps General Lannister?" Virgil asked before looking at Moira and Jeptha. "Over here, both of you." He said threateningly as he had his sword at Akiro's neck, wanting to make sure that he and Yumi were safe.

"Guys just listen to the man." Akiro while looking at the blade against his neck. "Look, she's pregnant and we're nomads. We were wondering maybe if we could stay the night in your cottage?..It's rather cold out.."

Virgil noted the baby bump on Moira, putting his sword away before looking at Yumi and sighing, not knowing what to do. They weren't spies, that was for certain. Their nomad story held up. "Should we let them in?... she's pregnant.."

"Why not? You're her father! Wouldn't she love to see you though?.." Adelger said in a quiet tone, not understanding why Sintri wouldn't want to see her. "Wouldn't you love to see her too?" He said with a frown. "That is your daughter...you must..well...right? Want to see her?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Fayline smiles softly thinking about a wedding. It would be a very welcomed festivity. And she thought Takao was perfect for her little girl. He was strong. Sweet. Loyal. Alot of qualities her husband has as well. And hard working ofcourse. At his other question her smile dissapears a bit. "I dont know love. I like to think that there is..." she answers quietly.

------

Yumi takes a glance out of the hut, seeing the three strangers. Strange, she regonized that name from somewhere. But her focus was on the woman. She was high pregnant and honestly, she looked tired. They looked like they mean no harm. "Ofcourse. We cant let them stay outside. Nights are brutal outside." She says as she opens the door a bit more.

Moira smiled gratefully while Jeptha sighed a bit in relief. "Thank you so much. My name's Moira Prise and this is Jeptha Veers." Jeptha nods at them in greeting. "I promise we'll be good guests."

Sintri sighs deeply, not saying a thing for a short while before knowing he had to answer. "I would love to see her. Talk to her... But I am a Fae. Our excistence is a secret for multiple reasons i might explain one day. So I am not may to go see her. I already broken those laws when i got together with her mother. So even if I want to see her, I cant. That's why I watch over her from afar."
"I know what awaits us vampires at the end is something my father called the eternal night. It is where all souls go after life if you are not a human. Chernobog, the deity of darkness is said to be the ruler of this night." Joseph said before sipping his chalice. "Though that could just be a senile old mans tale; spread out through the ages. I don't know and I really hope not to." Joseph said with a smile while looking at Fayline before patting on a chair next to him, asking for her to sit with him without using any words.

----------

Akiro bowed at Yumi in thanks before walking in, finding the heat of the fire burning to be a blessing. He grabbed Moira's hand, letting her sit down before sitting next to her and holding her hand. "Thank you two, a million times." Akiro said with a bit of a shiver.

Virgil walked in and put his sword back in it's scabbard before he sat on the bed and walked the three as he rubbed his hand through his beard, missing the alone time he and Yumi were having. "So what's a pregnant lady doing going through the woods?"

"We're nomads, like I said." Akiro said with a head nod.

"Yeah. Lotta nomads come out of Cantenseel, the most advanced city in the world." Virgil said before looking at Jeptha. "Cut the bullshit." He said with a movement of his hand. "What are you three really doing out here? And be honest, because I just woke up from a long sleep and I can be pretty irritable when just waking up."

"That sounds really shitty to be honest." Adelger said before sipping his tea and sighing. "Why would being with a human break the law? That's so- Actually I'm not one to talk. My parents were siblings so..." He awkwardly sighed out while rubbing the back of his head. "Errrr..........Uhhh....so...uh..when do we fix here and here?" He said while pointing at his head and heart.
Fayline wondered, if she ever died, where she would go to. She used to be a human once. So would she go to heaven or to that dark eternal night he was talking about? Though she did not think about it for long since they were not going to leave this earth. She sits down closely to her husband before leaning her head on his shoulder. "I am glad I got you back..." She says quietly. Ever since the war ended he has been the man he used to be.

Renald walked into his office before sitting down in his chair. He was about to organize some papers when he noticed a letter. With his own Silvius stamp on. He frowns. Very strange. He grabs the letter and opens it. 'Dear Nirri'. It was for his demoness? But who and wh-..... As he read through the letter his frown fell into a sad expression. Oh... He hesitated a lot but he knew he could not hide this from her. She would find out soon anyway. "Nirri."

He didn't have to wait long as purple mist made it's way from under the door and reformed as Nirri, sitting on Renald's desk. "You summoned me great mast-" She began teasingly but when she noticed his expression she stopped the teasing. "What is wrong?" Silently he handed her a letter, which made her worried. And he worries were justified. Her hands began to shake as she read the words again and again and again. Not believing them. Not wanting to believe them. Needing them to be fake because.... "No.... No no no no no." She whimpered out as she walked backwards, her back hitting the wall before she slid down to the ground. Her hands were trembling. "H-He said he would never leave me. I showed him everything of me. I believed he would be the only one to never break me. I loved him. I did everything. Why.... Just...." Tears ran down her cheeks. But this time they were a blood red colour. She felt so.... Lost. Empty. Broken. Shattered. "What did I do wrong?" She grabbed her hair before digging her nails into her scalp, actually drawing blood. All the things he had said. All those promises. Those words of love. Pretty words. Pretty lies. Just like-..... She had been fooled twice. And that's when it snapped. A scream rippled through the entire castle. One filled with pain, betrayel and loneliness.

--------------

Moira held Akiro's tightly as she sat down, rubbing her stomach a bit, as Jeptha simply leans against a wall with his hands in his pockets. Moira's gratefull smile falls a bit at the man's words. He knew there was something up. It was clear as day. She glanced at Jeptha. The words in his eyes clear, to not tell them a thing. "The.... Situation we were living in just wasn't the right one for our child. We had to go. Our past is a... Sensitive topic but we assure you we don't mean harm. I hope you can respect our wishes to not talk about it. Just like we won't ask about yours. We won't stay long."

"Fae are not meant to be seen or known to humankind." Sintri simply answers. It was a fact. A rule. A needed one in their mother's eyes. His smile reappears and he chuckles a bit at the boy's innocent question. "You really do wish to see my child quikly." He comments, knowing that is why Adelger wanted to get to work quikly. "In time. It'll go naturally. You just need to have patience. Till it heals, you'll be living here."
"I'm glad to be back." Joseph said with a smile as he wrapped his arm around her and slid it down her back slowly before giving her a firm squeeze on her rear. "I dearly missed doing that..." Joseph sighed out while shaking his head. "Those six months were torture...there was almost never time for your magnificent rear."

Yurichi stood in the airport holding a ticket in hand, wearing his armor underneath his clothing. He boarded the plane, sitting in first class and getting himself a drink. He waited until takeoff beforr drinking it, looking down on Britain while sipping his fine cognac. He was now to serve his destiny, his god now as an assassin. Not one that belongs to a Creed but to hope. The hope for true harmonious existence between humans under his lord.

-----------

"Alright." Virgil said before standing up and sizing up the group of people; curious but not planning on prying any further than he had. He sat back down; lighting a candle made from animal fat before yawning out loudly. "Do you guys know where we are?"

"Somewhere very far north east. I believe Russia." Akiro said while cleaning his revolver a bit, checking it out.

"Damn. Explains why it's cold." Virgil said with a shiver before running his hand through his beard a bit. "I wish we had ended up in a tropical island or something, Yumi. This cold is not for me."

"Do I get fairy wings?" Adelger asked while standing up and hitting his head on part of the ceiling , making him fall over. "Ugh....." He groaned out; noticing he was also a bit taller than Sintri. "I need a Adelger sized cottage.."
"Those six months gave my rear the rest it needed." Fayline says jokingly with a grin before chuckling a bit. In truth, she had missed him as well. Everything of him. "You know-" She caresses his cheek before running her nails down his neck to his chest. "- if you can be quiet enough-" Her nails go down even more to his lower stomach. "- we could make up for some of that in the bathroom." She says in a sultry voice.

--------------------

Yumi sits down on the bed before noticing that the woman was slightly shivering. She takes the blanket she has made from some pelts and walks over to her. "Here" She wraps it around Moira's shoulders.

"Thank you." Moira says with a gratefull smile.

Yumi smiled in return before sitting down next on the other side of Moira. "No problem. So how far along are you?" Curious if they should be worrying about a sudden midnight birth.

Moira automatically rubs her stomach as she looks down at her baby boy. "I guess 7 months or so now. I lost count as we traveled. I do know it is going to be a strong healthy boy." She smiles more as she glances at Akiro. Yes, their boy was made of things they did not speak about anymore. But in those months traveling she has gotten her true love back. He was her Akiro again.

Sintri could not help but laugh at both the question and him falling over. "You should be a tad bit more carefull, boy." He holds up his hands, them beginning to glow as the wood in the roof began to shift and actually began to raise higher, high enough for Adelger to walk propperly now. "And now, you are not going to get fairy wings. Even if I had them I would not give them to a boy who hits his head on a ceiling." He says with a chuckle.
"Mmm, perhaps you are tired of rest." Joseph whispered out to Fayline before shaking his head in a sudden act of self control. "Let's wait till he's resting hard. I don't want to disturb his rest." Joseph said with a whisper before smacking her behind. "Mmm. It'll be like a dessert."

---------

"What's it like? Having a baby in you?" Virgil asked out of curiosity while brushing his fingers through his hair while closing his eyes a bit. "Does...it hurt? Like your stomach is strained or?" He said before laughing a bit. "I'm sorry just I'm really curious."

".....that power could win wars!" Adelger said in excitement as he saw the roof raise; amazed at the fae magic. "May you teach me perhaps? That is...it is amazing, and I'm saying that! I can turn into a dragon!" He said before scratching his head. "Wait a minute...why am I not a dragon still?"
"Very tired so." Fayline whispers in return as she leans in closer, their lips almost touching. She bit her lip though not to yelp out as he smacked her behind. "You think you can wait that long?" She leans down to his neck and grazes his neck with her own vampire teeth. "We don't have to do it in here. There are other options. It is your castle, remember?" She licks his neck.

--------------

Moira chuckles softly as she smiles at Virgil. "It is okay. You can ask questions about that. It is heavy. That most of all. And a blow to your emotions. You can't filter them. When you feel slightly bad you start crying. When you are a bit hungrey you get angrey. The emotional thing is rougher on the husband." She says with a small grin towards Akiro. "But the physical strain gets worse each day. Your feet hurt. You feel fat. Headaches. Sickness. Pain from the kicks. But you don't mind because there is still a living miracle in you. So bearing this child for those 9 months with all the pain and stress is worth it."

Sintri scratches his head a bit and laugh nervously. Oh boy. Perhaps he should not have shown that already. "That is exactly the reason why us Fae stay hidden. And no I can not teach you. Only we can do this. Our kind. I am a Fae of the woods so I can control flora and fauna. Other types of Fae control other things. You can not learn." He explains
"Let us wait till after dinner. As I said, I want a full hearty dessert." Joseph said while licking his lips to moisten them. "Two large cakes; ready to be filled with a nice white custard. Tu sais?" He said with a smirk. "You catch my drift, Mon amour?" Joseph said before standing up and revealing his fangs. "Only you are both my dinner and my dessert." He said in a sultry voice as he picked her up and brought her into the bathroom; laying her on the tiger rug he used as a floor mat and sliding her shirt off. He grinned as he looked hungrily at her body that had seemed untouched by the pregnancy; rubbing his hands up her slides and sliding her bra off, rubbing her breasts as he leaned down and kissing her.

--------

"Do they have a preference in food?" Virgil asked with a grin while raising an eyebrow. "When I was a babe, mom said my favorite food was pizza and lots of it. She couldn't go a week without at least two full pizzas to herself. Although I can't be blamed; my twin ate a lot too." Virgil said with a smile before looking down with a sad expression, seeming to miss Louisa a bit. "Where are you guys going? Got a goal in mind?"

"Not really, just kind of wandering till we find a place we can call home." Akiro said with a smile while getting the hair out from his face.

"Understandable. Well, I give you the best of luck in that. It's a hard world.." Virgil said while shaking his head and sighing a bit; scratching the back of his neck.

"Interesting..." Adelger said as he stood up and sat on his knees, meditating a bit as he looked down, having his hair fall in front of his face as he bit his lip. "I'm the last of my family..huh?" He asked Sintri with a sad expression as he came to a realization. "It all came so fast with Karla, Karl and Avelheim...I had no time to even think about what happened."

-------

Avelheim sat in the deepest parts of the Black Trench Prison; a prison that was underneath the sea so nobody could escape. It was under Cantenseel and connected to the building and being made of titanium, concrete and a special alloy for pressure there was no escaping without blowing a hole in it and killing every inhabitant. He sat in his cell while stacking some Jenga blocks, feeling utter boredom. He had gained more muscle from the daily work outs and being with prisoners but had also all of his hair cut off per protocol and was being forced to live in the prison gang life. He looked at his arms which had been tattooed up with on of his tattoos being Adalica the other being an Adalian flag on the back of his hand and the last notable one being Eva's name tattooed above his heart with her mother's name. He yawned, shaking his head and ruing the day Cantenseel was ever created. He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror, seeing the enchanted collar around his neck that stopped him from using his powers. "I'll kill you, president Ellington!" He growled out; pounding his hand on the door.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Fayline raises one eyebrow with a grin. How could she not catch his drift. Though she was suprises to hear he would wait after dinner. What did not suprise her that he quikly took his words back and carried her to the bathroom. She giggles and bites her lip as he begins to undress her, her heart beating faster. "Bon appetit then, mon amour."

-------

"Mine likes fish." Moira says with a small smile. Thank her ancestors for that since fish was one of the few things they did actually managed to get.

Sintri's smile fell a bit as he looked at the boy. That kid has always been alone but now there was no one around him anymore.... "Come." He says as he grabs Adelgers hand and pulls him outside into the woods. "I'll show you life-" his hands began to glow as everything, every flower, every plant, began to bloom and grow. "- how to live-" somes vines crawled up legs "-and I'll give you all the time you need to become you. And if you want I'll guide you as a father i never were-" he holds out his hand "- if you want."