র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Oh..well, then have this; free of charge." Ishamel said while tossing Faendal to her with a grin on his face. "And..one more thing before I leave." He mentioned while holding up one finger, pacing around the room erratically. "Two, actually. One, you theoretically could implant that inside of another elf temporarily until you get his body back and..freshen it up a bit; necromancy might help with that, kids blood specifically because they're fresh. And two, you might want to watch out because.." Ishmael held up his arm, looking at a watch on his wrist. "HAH! Get it? Watch out?" He asked with a grin, chuckling a little at his joke before sighing. "Let's see..a Navidian runs about 100x the speed of a human..angry ones a bit more, and since that's roughly 2,800 miles per hour and she was only about...oh, well. She should be kinda here; don't die." He said before disappearing into a cloud of smoke.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Rosalie's eyes widened as she caught it in her hands. Her heart was beating out of her chest. He was.... Oh gods he was giving him to her. Immediatly she uses her spell to create a protective shell over the soul, tying it around her neck next to Shiael's soul. But as Shiael's soul was cold as ice, Faendel's was as warm as home. A gentle comforting warmth. If she had been more sensitive she probably would have cried. She was not going to let him ever go again. Never again. A body she could easily freshen up. She only turned her attention back to Ishmael as he suddenly laughed. She raises one eyebrow. Navidian? She didn't know any of them. But well. If this person was out for a fight, she would give one. She stood up, clenching her fists before she felt the soul burn a bit warmer. She reached up and touched it before touching her stomach. "..... Not now." She whispered to herself as her eyes began to glow and the whole room began to be engulved in a green fog. She mumbled some ancient words and drew some runes on the ground with charcoal, creating a portal. She was no fool. She was not going to waiste this oppertunity to revive her husband with a foolish attempt to fight whoever. So she jumped into the portal before it closed. The room now as if she had never been there at all.
"Come back in here!" Louisa screamed as she opened the door hearing the closing of the portal, covered completely in blood before turning around and grabbing the blade of the knight that was swinging it, snapping it in half before slamming the part she still held into the helmet of the knight and into his brain. "Stand in my way and I'll kill all of you!" She screamed out at the palace knights that were preforming their duty to protect the royal family. She began to move faster than any human ever could, sending her right fist through the heart of one of the knights, using her left hand to grab his blade and throw it at the one coming at her, going through him and ending up in the one behind her. Covered in blood and deadlier than them all the palace guards stopped, letting her walk. She looked over at Willem who was eyeing her from and open door, breathing out before laughing out. "Hey Willem, it's been..forever." She said in a raised voice, not having seen him since she was queen.
Willem's eyes were wide as he watched the woman tear her way through his soldiers as if it was nothing. Truthfully, seeing Louisa Stadner covered in blood and looking so wild like that, did frighten him a bit. Well, she was a frightening woman. He already thought that when she had been Queen. Now even more. He held up his hands in surrender, knowing he could do nothing if she decided to put her knife against his neck. "I just gave her shelter even if I did not wanted to. Nothing more. No reason for more of this here." He tried to reason with her, not wanting her to tear up his whole castle.
"What?...oh, no. I wasn't going to hurt you." Louisa said while looking at her hands wondering exactly what she was turning into or how she even looked. She looked at Willem, her now orange eyes glowing brightly in her gaze. "Do not be scared...it is only her and that child that I want, nobody else." She mumbled quietly, before shaking her head. "Have a nice life Willem." She said to him before turning, beginning to walk out of his castle before just sitting on the steps outside and sighing, looking down at the marble steps.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Willem slowly lowered his hands but kept his eyes closely on her. He did not think she was lying. She was not simply just a murderer. There was a reason she was fighting like this. And he knew why. He noticed how she looked at her hands and somehow that simple action made her look vulnerable. He watched her walk away. He rubs the back of his neck a bit as before ordering some other knights to carry the bodies away and preserve them till the families could come. He even helped himself. He was wiping some blood off of his hands with a handkerchief as one of his knights whispered to him that Louisa was still in the castle. Or more likely, just outside. Uncertain of what to do he takes a deep sigh before walking to the marble stept of his palace. She really just sat there. He hesitated a bit before he takes off his cape and wraps it around her shoulders, seeing it was turning night and it was a bit cold outside. "Come in. I'll let a maid run a bath since.... Honestly, you look exhausted and like a mess." He said gently, smiling a small smile.
Louisa felt her senses perk up, having been lost in her thoughts. "Looks aren't deceiving in this case." Louisa said quietly as she stood up, turning and around and looking at Willem. "..Thank you." She said quietly, looking at him with a look that suggested that she was genuinely gracious. She walked inside and noticed quickly that the castle had been cleaned from her scuffle earlier with the guards. She looked at Willem with a frown, sighing quietly. "I didn't..want to kill them, you know. I'm sorry for that." She spoke out softly, speaking true. "Sometimes..I wish I could run rather than fight." Louisa said with a laugh. "But..when the blood gets running and I think about why I do what I do...things get muddled pretty quick in the haze."
Willem nodded as she thanked him and followed her back inside. He was not sure what to say when she apologized. He knew she had not wanted it. Her eyes said enough. But it were still people he had known personal. Not very good like friends but he always made sure to know all his knights names, families and such. "I know..... It is a.... Natural reaction looking at what you have been through." Never would he forget the two of them together. Louisa and Raiden. Standing side by side. Powerfull and strong. Not just because of their abilities or army. But because of how they looked at eachother. That undying loyalty and love. Any obe would go crazy.... He could not see her as a criminal or murderer. "And I am sorry too." He adds quietly before he opens the door to one of his guest rooms. "I will make sure the cooks have something prepared for you when you are done bathing. Any preferences?" He asked almost as if he was a host and she was his guest. Not like a King would be. Not in a situation like this.
"What I've been through...excuses nothing I have done, I know that Willem. All I can do now is follow what my heart tells me and accept the judgement of whoever judges me for what I have done some day." Louisa spoke out somberly, crossing her arms as she followed him. She looked at the room and nearly teared up at the sight of a fresh bed and at the smell of warm linen, having been on the road so long that the smells nearly seemed new to her. "I have some things that I probably wouldn't mind to eat tonight but since you're asking..probably pizza to be honest with you."
Willem observed her as she spoke. Seeing how honest her words were. She knew she was going to pay. And she was going to take it with open arms. She did not deny a thing. Did not accept words saying otherwise. It made her brave in his eyes. There were not alot of people who would be that brave to judge themselfs so honestly. He also noticed her near tear stricken eyes. At her request he could not help but smile and chuckle softly. She could have asked for anthing and she asks that. "Pizza it is. I'll also make sure the maids bring you some fresh clothes. Anything else?"
"Just..talk to me I guess. After I clean the blood off and change that is." Louisa said quietly, finally letting the corners of her mouth move a little bit into a smile. She turned around and went to the bathroom, locking the door and looking in the mirror, finally seeing herself for what seemed to be the first time in forever. Her once perfect face had little cuts from battle and her eyes were dark from her not sleeping. Her hair was greasy, having little tangles all over the place. She laughed a bit, knowing that if her mother saw her she'd probably hug her and then spank her for not taking care of herself. She took off her clothes, placing the grenade and knives attached to her belt on the sink. She looked at herself wondering where the hell all the bruises had came from before going into the shower, turning on the water as hot as she could and closing her eyes. As the warm water ran down her skin, it made her release she was still alive somehow and caused her to begin sobbing, placing her hand on the wall and leaning into it so she could let it all out. How long had she been fighting? How long had Hannah been alone, wondering what had happened to mommy and daddy? What would Raiden thought of what she had become? These were all things she wondered as she felt the tears go down her cheeks. Eventually she just got herself up, cleaning herself and beginning the tedious process of reviving her hair. After about an hour just in the shower she got out and dried herself off, sighing out quietly and waltzing to the cabinet to pull out a pair of scissors, snipping her split ends off. Louisa then opened the door to the room, seeing that there was a black shirt, jeans, underwear and socks there for her. "How thoughtful." She said to herself, knowing the black wouldn't stain. She went back to the bathroom and got her bra and weapons, placing them onto the bed and putting the bra on first before anything else, then putting on the rest of the clothes, feeling nice and snug. Louisa put on her boots which seemed to be about as rough as she was, placing the pants over them to cover up the ugly shoes before leaving the room and heading to Willem's office, tapping twice on the open door to get his attention.
Willem was surprised to hear her request. Talk? It wasn't like they knew eachother that well so for her to wish for that was not what he had expected. He thought she would ask for time alone or rest. But if that is what she wanted.... He awkwardly waited for awhile in the room as she went to shower. Should he wait? She did not ask him to leave so he was a bit uncertain. But when he heard her sobs through the door he figured it might take some time so he left. On the way he talked to a maid for clothes and called the cook to prepare a pizza. Two actually. He had not eaten yet either. To pass the time he went to his office to work a it thought he only had been staring at the papers, not really having the concentration to really read them. When he heard the taps he looked up, seeing the woman he now regonized better with her clean hair and fresh clothes. Though her eyes were still dead tired. He stood up and motioned to a more comfortable couch that he had in his office to relax from time to time. "Sit down." He said gently as he went over to sit on the couch as well just as a maid arrived with two actual pizza boxes. Freshly bakes but his cook liked to give the experience of just ordering junk food to give the king some feeling of normalcy. "Perfectly timed as always." He complimented as the maid smiled and curtisied before putting the boxes down on the table and taking her leave. "Don't worry. You don't have to eat two. One is for me. Though if you want both you can have them." He said with a soft smile, trying to make some small talk as he did not really knew how to start the conversation otherwise.
Louisa sat down, looking around and finding the office to be nicely decorated, not daring to look at Willem too much before hearing him speak to her. "Right, well. I don't think I would mind gaining some weight; lately I've been reduced to skin and bones from my new metabolism and not eating." Louisa mentioned as she went to the box and opened it, grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a bite. She closed her eyes, leaning back and sighing out quietly as she enjoyed the taste of real food. Sitting in the couch she found herself a bit more at peace than she had been in a while, just glad she had someone to talk to. "So..I'm sure there's much to talk about; I know that when I was ruling we had talked quite a bit since we had to, us bordering each other and all that but...after my husband passed, we hadn't spoke since then. It's nearly been two years." Louisa spoke out quietly before shaking her head, realizing it had been two years since Raiden died. "I imagine things have been crazy. What happened after I killed Faendal? I haven't been keeping up on current events as much as I should have."
Willem took a slice as well, deciding to only eat a few in case she would want more. She really looked like she needed it. He was glad as he saw her get a bit more relaxed before she began to speak. True they have had alot of conversations but always about their countries. Never something like this. Has it already been two years? Time truly flew by sometimes. "They have. Most of the systems and alliances he had build up fell apart. Kings and leaders and members from the mages inner circle mostly focusing and protecting their own just in case someone decided they wanted more. There just wasn't any control anymore even if some of the inner mage circle tried. I remember Silvius trying to keep the alliances together but that all watered away. Luckily no countries decided to go claim for more...." he hesitated a bit but continoud. "Though there is a war going on. Rosalie told me and since yesterday words are spreading. There has been a battle a few days ago. One between gods. Rosalie told me the god of the moon was fed up by the corruption of the other gods and decided to rage war to defeat them with his warriors so there only will be two rightfull gods, him and.... Apparently your father. They defeated Odin in the past battle so she said. First I thought she was being delusional but like I said, words are spreading of the battle that had taken place."
"That's the problem with single ruler based systems; you can build all the alliances you want, but if people fear you instead of respect you everything you built is going to crumble when you die. It's better it happened sooner in my opinion than later; Faendal was a tyrant even if he was somewhat benevolent. It's..only as good as it lasts and it leaves a vacuum for more evil people to take over." Louisa spoke out as if this had been something she had been thinking about for a while. She then raised an eyebrow, hearing that her father was in fact becoming a god. "My...father?" She asked in surprise, just realizing how long she had been gone. "My..just..wow. It's not everyday you hear that your father is becoming a god." Louisa said quietly, rubbing her hands together and taking another bite of her pizza as she quietly thought to herself. "After...I get what's needed to be done, done..I'm probably just going to raise my daughter until I am judge by the powers of this universe. What about you Willem? You don't seem the type to participate in some holy war."
Willem was not going to argue with her vision on the former monarch even if in his opinion he did in some way some good. But ofcourse he clould never convince a woman who had suffered so much by his hand of this. It was his turn to be surprised then as she asked him about his plans. Honestly, he didn't have much plans. Only the ones he has always had and only those. Selfless plans. "No i am not and I won't. I only need to protect my people. So that is my plan. Protect them. Keep the war away from here. That is all that matters to me. And actually the only thing I can do." He says before taking another bite. He was quiet for a second or so before speaking again. "The only thing i was born for actually. Rosalie tricked the King and birthed me so I could be on the throne. A man in a position of power to protect her Coven. I do that because i have to. And i protect the others because it's my duty. Doing that till I am released or till she dies. I care about my people but..... Being a pawn is probably one of the most constricting things in the world." He shared this because she had showed herself vulberable as well. He guessed he thought this was fair.
"That's good, we need more people like that. Protecting people; it's what I always admired in Raiden, even if it was just me and those I cared about he protected. It was something..I always found hard myself based on how I was raised." Louisa admitted as she sat back, a little surprised at how much he had even revealed to her but pleased none the less. "Do you have any wine? Red specifically." She asked with a small grin on her face. "I know you are used to dealing with diplomats and..I myself find it far easier to loosen up a bit with wine." She said with a motion of her hand, not afraid in the slightest that Rosalie would even come back because she knew that Rosalie knew that not even the gods would stop her if she was even a hundred feet away from her.
Willem smiles a bit and gives a small nod in a gestural thanks as she complimented him a bit. He smiles a bit more at her request, seeing bit by bit the woman coming back that he once had met. Though he wondered how much of a facade it was. "What kind of diplomat would I be if I didn't have any wine." He says a bit jokingly as he gets up and walks to his cabinet, grabbing a bottle of red she was sure to like abd two wine glasses. "But this is not a talk between diplomats." He says as he sits back down and pops open the bottle. "So there is no need to be tense or such which i assume you still are even if it is just a tiny bit." He pours them both a glass with a smile.
"You read well." Louisa said with a small smile, reaching for her glass and drinking half of it in what she thought was a sip. "I'm sorry about that..it's just you know, I'm trying to kill your mom and I'm paranoid she might pop out of the shadow's or something." Louisa laughed out. "Though I'm paranoid about that really anywhere, so it's nothing against you; she's just not the most desirable enemy in the world to have, and I know this because I'm the idiot that even introduced her to Faendal in the first place." She said with her little smile, shaking her head before sipping her wine again. "Speaking about talks with diplomats, I'm not sure how I ever did it personally. I mean..I grew up in the Stadner family in Cantenseel, so it's a bit different than European politics I admit, but it's still just as bad. In Cantenseel, or at least the one's I remember, governments are a bit more lenient so these large trade corporations would form and instead of territory wars you would get stock and share battles; things that aren't even physically there that people would get killed over. I was taught all this..well, shit, by my grandfather who wanted me to be the top Stag of the Cantenseelan politics. I know seven different languages including elvish, can fence, can wrestle, can operate a full sized battle airship, can dance and get this; the most weird thing I probably had to learn was how to balance a tea cup, plate, tea cup, spoon and another tea cup on my head at once so I knew how to properly walk and balance. I noticed that there's a lot less...balance in European politicians; is the tea cup balancing something you guys do or was my grandfather even more crazy than I think he already is?"
"Well, she is not the most desirable mom to have either so I understand what you mean." Willem says with a slight grin as he fills up her glass a bit more again. "And you do not have to be paranoid. She is not a fool. She won't face you head on. I am not certain who would actually win but she won't take such a risk." He could not help but chuckle a bit as he imagines her balancing tea cups and spoons. It was a funny thing to think about. And the question amused him even more. "No, that is not something we do. It is not standard in our upbringing." But then he remebers something. "Well.... It was not an assignment or so but I do remember that when I was a young boy I was just curious as I had seen princes and princesses in movies and old books do that thing when they practice their balance with books on their heads. And I thought hey, I am a prince too. So I tried. And it went well. Till I tried to balance five books on my head, bumped against one of the shellfs in the library and managed to knock them all over. The castle's librarian almost got a heart attack. Poor old woman." He chuckles a bit at the memory. "So judging by your words I think you had a much more elegant upbringing than me."
"I think I did; I was trained..for a lot of things I suppose. Most girls were raised up to be shipped off and married someday like my mother and my aunt and more than likely my grandmother who I never met. I was raised different; when my brother Virgil showed he didn't have what it took for the intensity of the politics of Cantenseel I had to pick up the pace. A child 'genius' beginning at age six, taking classes on things that mattered so little in the realm of actuality. Do you know how much I use quantum physics in my day to day life Willem? None. Fucking none, and that pretty much sums up about half of what I learned in my childhood." Louisa grumbled out, sounding quite a bit bitter as she downed her entire wine glass, reaching over and pouring herself more. "I'm surprised my mother didn't rebel earlier with how much crap we have to do, though is it really rebelling that badly when your Japanese bad boy becomes a god?"
Willem was a bit dissapointed that his story did not make her laugh. He was trying to cheer her up atleast a little bit. Though he guessed it was hard to cheer someone up who has been through so much lately. And what she told him just confirmed how gloom and negative her thoughts were at the moment. When she took the bottle again he wondered if he should have just poured them both a glass and then taken the bottle away. He did not want her overthinking but he did not think he could take the bottle away now. He took a sip of his own wine. He wasn't sure what to say to all of that. It was not like he could pick a postive thing out of it since there wasn't really one at the moment. And he did not know her well enough to really give her advice or such. It was difficult.
"But..hey, that's all in the past right?" Louisa said before sipping the wine and smiling a little. "I have to think about now." She mumbled, then sighing after. "Stop looking so uncomfortable." Louisa said before reaching over and putting her finger on his forehead, making all the hairs stand up on Willem's body including his hair on his head which all pointed towards her finger that was making the most minute static charge. "I promise I have good stories, I just gotta think of them." She laughed out quietly, leaning back on the couch and crossing her legs. "I once pranked the son of a king at a party; put a piece of tape to each end of a string and put it under a cup and the punch bowl. I handed him the glass and when he reached down and brought it up to get a sip the whole thing flew. I took the string as soon as possible as I pretended to help clean and I got away with it. I think..wait. That wasn't you I did it to, was it?"
Willem had to blink twice as she changed her posture so quickly. Perhaps she was just keeping a facade up now because she saw him struggling with what to say. When his hairs went straight up he could not help but chuckle, running his hands through his hair to get the static out as it made spark sounds. How could he not be a bit uncomfortable. This is the first time they have ever been together like this. They have never really talked much or knew eachother at all. But then he realized they might have known eachother for awhile as she told him that story. His eyes widened a bit. Yes, he did remember that. "That was YOU?..." He was quiet for a second before he began to laugh. Oh boy how he remembered that. "My father had scolded me so much since he thought I did it on purpose with the little bit of magic I have."
Louisa laughed out hard, remembering Willem's face when his white suit was turned red by the punch bowl; a mix of dread and anger all at once. "Oh god." She said with almost a wheeze, nearly spilling her wine on herself. "That was so funny. I had to hold in my laugh until I went to the bathroom so I wouldn't give away that I did that." She said before drinking more of her wine, looking Willem up and down. "Good job on growing up though, by the way. I couldn't recognize you, you were such a...a large young man." She mentioned with a small little grin, trying to avoid calling him chubby as a kid.
Willem could not wipe the smile off of his face as he remembers that. God he had been so pissed back then and so humiliated but looking back now, sitting with the little brat that had done that to him, the situation was way too funny. Who would have thought they would be sitting here now. "Hey, that was one of my best suits. One of my best WHITE suits may i add." He sips his drink again. "And by the way, I was just well fed. And I think you should be reminded of how you looked with your frilly yellow dress and pigtails." He fires back as he hides his grin behind another sip. "But I have to admit, you did a good job of growing up too." He adds truthfully.
"I was like..seven, okay. I had excuses to be in a frilly yellow dress and pigtails; I was supposed to be cute, which I still am I might add." Louisa said while holding her wine glass, then sipping some more. "You weren't only tall, you were BIG. You had the same hair style which you've had the last twenty years, a double chin, that white suit and..some goofy red shoes that reminded me of a clown. Not to mention you looked like you had been into the stroopwafels too many times." Louisa said while hiding her evil little grin behind her wine glass, resting her nose on the brim of it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Willem's cheeks actually turned a bit red as he indeed remembered how he once looked like. Things he would rather forget and was not really that proud of. He had to admit he did look awfull back then. Well, not his hair. His hair was fine. "In my defense, I was a teenager so those shoes were the only thing I could rebel with. And I was stuck behind a desk like 13 hours of the day to study and work so I did not really have much time to look after my figure or work out. And there is nothing wrong with my hair." He mumbles the last thing before taking a sip. God knows how many pictured of his past self he has burned.
"Well at least the punch didn't hurt the shoes, did they?" Louisa asked before scooting a bit closer and bumping her knee against him. "And shush, your hair is fine. At least you're not like Virgil, who's only hair styling is how long it is and what direction the wind decided to blow it." She said with a little smile, finishing her glass of wine and getting to her third glass, pouring it for herself before pouring Willem a glass as well, setting it over on the table when she was done. "It looks nice even." She said as she reached over, putting her hand on his head and putting it between her fingers. "It's nice and blonde; not some weird...purple color, or white." She mumbled out before moving her hand away after a couple seconds, drinking more of her wine. "So like..you said something about being freed from your mom right. So when she dies, what does that exactly mean?"
The shoes were the only things not hurt that day. Willen could not help but grin a bit as he remembers how relieved he was of that. But his smile turned into a look of surprise as she actually ran her hand through his hair. That did make him a bit shy actually. And it made him think she might be drinking too much wine at the moment. But then he sighs a bit as she started again about his mother. That woman was a subject they could not dance around. "When she dies...." He chuckles a bit as if it was a thought he found ridiculous. Oh how many times he had imagined her death. "If she ever dies my father won't be 'sick' in bed anymore. I would be able to step down from my position without getting killed or worse. And perhaps the scars on my back would dissapear. I buy a house on a farm and that all is just.... Wishfull thinking. " He grabs his glass as he smiles a bit of a bitter smile and takes a big sip this time. "And don't call her my mom. She birthed me but she is not my mother."
"Well, that all sounds very lovely Willem." Louisa said with a small little genuine smile. "I think you might..get your wish soon. I hope, for both of us." She said while looking down at her glass, looking a bit vulnerable. "I..you know..err" Louisa turned her head and sipped her wine, scratching the back of her head. "Gosh is it getting hot in here Willem or is it just me?" She asked while crossing her legs, letting out a little pant as she pushed out the thought she had from her head. "I must be getting spring time allergies."
Willem smiles at her as she did not trash his small dream like she did trash his shoes. She looked like she really believed that wish would come true for him. His thoughts? He did not believe in it that much. After years of praying and seeing what that witch could do it was hard to believe in a miracle. He frowns a bit though as she began to stutter a bit. "Just you I believe." He says, completely obvlious. "Well, perhaps not allergies. I actually think it could be from all the wine you drank." He says as he lifts up the bottle and swirls it around a bit, the thing almost empty now.
"Wow..it's gone already." Louisa said with almost a small frown on her face, finishing the glass that she held. "It was the good stuff too." She commented, setting the glass down on the table before leaning back on the couch and looking at the king, biting her lip a little bit before looking at the slightly cracked door to the office then looking at Willem, pressing her tongue around her cheek as her mind traveled places. "So now that we have..some good stuff going through us, I've been curious about something Willem. How has a lady not swooped you off your feet for marriage yet?"
Willem would normally offer more wine. He had enough. But this was not a talk between diplomats and something told him she could not hold any more liquor than this. He raises one eyebrow as she looks at him like that though he must have seen it wrong. He finishes his glass before putting it down. He grimaces a bit at her question. She really knew how to ask the more sensitive questions. He rubs the back of his neck before sighing deeply. "Because every lady that would have come close would have been exposed to Rosalie. Endangered even. I did have a relationship once. For a pretty long time very long ago. But Rosalie made it.... Very clear what she thought about it. A non-Coven girl would not be accepted. So, to make sure she would be safe, I hurted her very badly. Just to be certain she would not come close again. After that I decided to never let a woman close again. I even told some very lovely ladies that i was gay to chase them away." He tried to end on a lighter note, finding his life more and more depressing as he thought about it.
"Oh." Louisa said simply, finding herself feeling awkward as she realized how badly she had accidentally waltzed into that sensitive subject. "Well...You know theoretically right, since it's been that long for you and it's been two years for me, and you know with men and women we have needs as people and- ah fuck this." Louisa simply said before raising her arms on the air and then back on her lap. "I am a big girl and I'm not gonna dance around this. You wanna get it on or what?"
Willem felt like the conversation would be going quiet again after hitting another sensitive subject but then she began to ramble quickly. At first he wondered if he was hearing her correctly. Long ago. Needs? Oh boy. He blushes brightly as she suddenly stopped going around it and just asked it. If he had been drinking he would have spat it out right then and there. Now he was just left gaping like an idiot. Though he quickly tried to regain his posture as he clears his troath. "Louisa, I...." god he was so lost for words! And was it getting hot? Yes the room was hot. His cheeks burning. Never had a woman been this straight forward before. "You.... Are a very attractive woman. You really are. And every man would have jumped at what you are asking. But you have been drinking, you are emotional and i don't think you are thinking straight at the moment." He would not want to abuse her vulnerbillity like this.
"I was thinking about it before I was drunk so you're wrong." Louisa grumbled at Willem as she scooted closer to the man, looking at him. "I am thinking quite straight, so don't be giving me excuses." She said while placing her hand on his leg, moving her fingers gently to brush against his nether regions, rubbing him a little through his thin pants. "Don't think I don't know what I've seen in those eyes of yours Willem." Louisa whispered out to him, moving her hand that was rubbing him and brushing it up slowly to his face, tapping her fingers along his jaw with a sick little grin on her face. "And not just today either..I mean when I was married. I know the look well..even if you like being a good boy." She spoke in a whisper once more, gazing at him.
Willem gulped a bit as she got closer and he had to bite the inside of his lip as she actually began to touch him there. Lords she was being so seductive. And she was very good at it. Those light touches. Those looks she was giving him. Her sultry voice. Yes he was very lured in which was proven by the tightening of his pants. And it was also true what she had observed before. He had been a bit jealous of Raiden to have such a strong and gorgeous wife next to him. But he had just wiped that thought away emmidiatly without a problem. Though now she was here. With him. Wanting him. Touching him. And he wanted it as well without thinking of the concequences or the day after. Softly he moved one hand to slide up her thigh as the other one cupped her neck as he puled her closer. "You were not wrong." He whispered before connecting his lips with her in a deep kiss.
Louisa smirked a bit, knowing that she had been right all along. She kissed Willem deeply in return, holding her hand on his chest and leaning herself in, pacing her breathing right for the sake of not sounding like an animal in heat. She wondered how taboo this would seem; not only was he the son of the woman that murdered her husband but that woman was also holding inside her what could become her aunt or uncle. She found that even more attractive, pulling back and biting Willem's lip on the way back, gazing into his eyes before leaning down to his neck, sucking on it and even daring to nibble on it as she used the hand on his chest to begin to unbutton the man's royal garb. "This is your last chance to back away Willem." She whispered into his ear; her breath touching his ear while she placed her bare hand on his chest; her electricity making the hairs on his chest stand a little. "No man who's ever laid with me has ever wanted anything but me afterwards, dear king."
She did not even have to use her power to make electricity spark between them. Willem, to his embarresment, even moaned a bit already as she bit his lip and began to suck on his neck. He ran his hand up her body to rest on her sides just below her breasts. Back away? How could he now. That was the last thing on her mind. He shrugged his garb off of his shoulders, his hands quickly back on her body after that. "I am very curious now to see about that myself." He said as he tangled one hand in her hair and kissed her again, being bold enough to gently push her down on the couch with him on top, his lips never leaving hers. He then gave her the same treatment, kissing and sucking on her neck as his hands slowly caressed her. But not touching her chest or anything more sensitive yet.
Louisa moaned out quietly trying to hold it in as he sucked on her neck, finding herself unable to keep the pleased grin off of her face. While she held herself together, inside she was quite surprised for someone who had not held a relationship for sometime. She waited till he moved up a little, using the opportunity to get her shirt off. "Fuck that thing." Louisa said with a nearly animalistic growl, getting herself onto his lap. "And me; me specifically." She said with a grin, leaning down and putting her forehead against his; her nose tip touching as well as her hungry vampiric eyes gazed into his eyes. "But I already know that's going to be happening tonight; so why don't you shut my big ass mouth up and show me who the ruler is here, huh?" She asked in a challenging manner, flicking her tongue out at him afterwards.
Willem's eyes widened a bit as she took charge again and got on top of him. What a storm of a woman. It was thrilling. She had been tempting him. Saying how much he wanted it. But now he saw clearly how much she was yearning for this as well. Even more than him he thought. She said it before, she had been thinking about this before they startes drinking. He eyed her body, feeling himself harden more at the sight if her smooth skin. Judging by how she acted she liked it rough. Or was used to it that way. So he will show her something different. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her closer. But instead of kissing her roughly he gave her the whisper of a kiss. "Hush. Dont talk like that. As if you want me to fuck you like some animal. I will, don't worry about that. But first-"he kissed his way down with butterfly kisses as he unclapsed her bra. "- You are a treat. And I am going to take care of you in that way." Gently he caresses her breasts as he nibbles on her earlobe. "We've got all night. No need to rush through it. I dont need to be rough to show you who is in charge here."
Louisa's eyes widened as he was gentle with her, finding it to be a shocking and new experience to have a man do that to her breasts. "That's a very interesting- oh lord." She said with a gasp as he played with her nipples, having only experimented with only vaginal intercourse with no play in between. She leaned her head back a bit, biting her lip hard as she placed her hand on the back of his head, putting her fingers inbetween his hair and shutting her eyes tight. "Don't stop..whatever that is. Please." Louisa nearly giggled out, finding herself enjoying whatever he was doing quite a lot.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Willem could not help but grin in amusement as he saw her reaction. Oh? This was new to her? That will be quite interesting indeed. It thrilled him. He moves his hands down to cup her ass cheeks and lift her a bit up so her breasts were eye level. Teasingly he runs his tongue over her breast before he softly began to suck and lick. Beginning with the right and kissing his way to the left. He lets her nipple go with a pop before looking up at her, in his eyes clear how much he was enjoying this as well. "If that is new to you then I wonder..." he said nothing more than that before lifting her up and plopping her down on the couch on her back. He did not take his eyes off of hers as he took off her shoes, pants and panties. He hovered above her, taking a minute to admire her body before he softly began to kiss his way from her lips down to her stomach. Softly and slowly, giving her only whispers of touches. When he got more down he gently spreads her legs and looks up at her. He grins at her before he leans down and licks her most sensiitive parts, not breaking eyecontact to see her reaction.
Louisa bit down, shutting her eyes and letting a moan come out through her teeth as he played with her oh so sensitive breasts. She shuffled her legs a bit, finding these new sensations to be very foreign but at the same time ungodly pleasurable. Louisa yelped a little as he moved her, giggling before realizing what he was doing, staring back into his eyes with a grin on her face, just wondering how many times this scene had played out his head. Having these thoughts in her head, they all were abruptly stopped as he licked her in an area she dared not have liked before. "Willem~" She gasped out, finding whatever he had just done to be making her feel a very warm sensation inside of herself. She reached over, putting her hand on his head and pressing down a little as if asking for more.
Willem shivered as she moaned out his name, arousing him even more. God, even her voice was making him hot. He grinned in statisfaction as he felt her hand, begging for more without using any words. And he woukd gladly give her more. He began to work on her with his whole mouth, licking, sucking, teasing. Going fast at times before going agonizing slow. To go even deeper he hooked her legs over his shoulders, holding her close with his hands on her hips as he went harder. He was not going to stop till she came undone in his mouth.
Louisa had one hand on his head and one hand gripping the cushion of the coach, feeling herself go numb from being with him, not even counting all the times she moaned out to him. With the roller coaster of speed and different technique she felt herself lose control, moaning more and more and pressing Willem into her, eventually grinning and biting her lip, moving so fast that it seemed time had slowed, pushing Willem down to his back on the couch and ending up on top of him, holding the grin on her face. "I'm not the only one who knows how to torment, Willem." She whispered to him, not caring to give an explanation as to how the positions had changed so fast. Louisa grinded against him, her bare self against his underwear, being so close yet divided by the piece of cloth. She leaned down, nibbling on his earlobe as her hand reached down to the top of his underwear, putting two fingers in and lifting up only to simply feel around the top of his underwear, grinning a bit before playfully licking his ear.
Willem was very much encouraged to do more as she kept on moaning out to him. He wanted to see her unravel before him. And he thought she might have when she suddenly switched positions before he could even blink. Okay, he had not been expecting that. And he wondered how she did it but his thoughts were changed emmidiatly as she began to grind her wetness against his hard one. His fingers dug into her hips, forcing her to stay on him as she tried to return the favor. He shivered as she licked his ear before gently moving her head up by her hair and kissing her lips firmly. "You are such an impatient woman. Too bad for you. Because I wanted to make you come so many times with just my mouth. It would have felt so good~" he whispered against her lips, teasing but not lying.
Louisa kissed him back and then pulled back as he did, laughing a bit inside as he voiced how much he had wanted to make her finish within his mouth. She simply put her index finger against his lips, shaking her head at him. "You don't know what feeling good is; you have yet to experienced Nirvana, Willem." She whispered out to him as she finally pulled his underwear down gracefully, flinging it off to the side as she laid her crotch against his bare, putting both her hands now on his chest and grinning, inviting Willem in.
Willem could not help but be a bit mesmerized by her. She was one goddes of a woman. Beautifull. Smart. Strong willed. But impatient. Very much so. Or perhaps desperate for this. That thought he liked more. That she craved for him just as much as he was craving for her now. His name on her tongue made him want her more. He wanted her to moan in. Scream it. Say it like a prayer. "Then show me." He whispered against her lips as he puts his hands on her hips, slowly guiding her down onto his length. He took a deep shaky breath as he got engulved in her warmth. Boy that felt tight. Slowly he began to move his hips, helping her go up and down on him with his hands. But he kept the pace slow. Probably too slow.