র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
Louisa bit her teeth down, stopping her plans of giving Willem a snarky remark in response to what he said and letting out a moan, swaying her hips down as he put his up. "Holy shit-" She let out, finding that Willem was quite large. She moved herself to his pace, closing her eyes and letting out moans with each and every thrust, wondering if there was any room even inside left for the man to go. "Oh Williem~" Louisa moaned out to him, looking down as him as she rode him and holding on tightly to his shoulders, finding the slow movements more tortuously pleasurable than the fast as she felt every centimeter move in and out of her.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
The slow pace was torture for him as well he noticed. With each moan that entered his ears Willem just wanted to take her faster and harder. But not yet. He didn't want it to be over so quickly. Suddenly he lifts her up, not getting out of her, as he lays her with her back on the couch before resuming his pace. He sucked and bit in her neck as one of his hands caressed and teased her nipple. To get even deeper he uses his other hand to hold one of her legs a bit up and spread her more open.
Louisa didn't resist, letting Willem move her light body with ease. As he began to kiss her neck and play with her other parts she let out even more little moans, arching her back a bit and putting both of her hands on top of his shoulder blades. "Fuck Willem." She let out, sounding like a hungry animal as she said it to him, leaning up and sucking onto his neck a bit, sucking hard enough to already leave a hickey on his neck.
Willem let out grunts of pleasure as he still pounded her softly. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head a bit back to give her a kiss, putting his tongue into her mouth to give her a French one. And then he slowly stopped his movements, pulling back from the kiss with a grin on his face and a bit of a devious spark in his eyes that had never been in them before. "God it sounds hot when you moan out my name. It shows how kuch you truly yearn for me as well." His hands slowly slide down to her hips where he grabs them and tilts them up a bit more. "Now I am going to make you scream it." And without warning he began to pound into her hard and fast, completely the opposite of what he had been doing.
"You have to earn- oh Willem~" Louisa let out, being slightly louder than before as he surprised her. She pht her nails into his back from gripping it, closing her eyes and biting down on her lip as she tried to stay quirt, wanting Willem to really work for what he wanted. Eventually, she felt herself begin to go numb and felt her body tingle, moaning out his name louder than ever before as he tightened around him, going blank in her mind as she moaned.
Willem grinned at her both vocal and physical response to his actions. She became louder. But that was not enough for him. She was getting close to the edge. He saw it. He felt it. He had to gritt his teeth to hold back himself. He could barely hold on. So he decided to change things up again. Suddenly he pulled out and flipped her over onto her knees and hands. He pulled her ass up by her hips before forcing her chest down onto the couch by pushing her with his hand on her back down. Completely at his mercy. He gripped her hips again and stood so he could put more power behind it as he pushed himself in again, his length all the way in, before he resumed and increased his rough pace.
Louisa closed her eyes tightly, welcoming the extended play time though wondering how much longer he could hold on. She simply moaned his name out, unable to even contain it any longer; letting loose with Willem. She raised her hips up, inviting him more and more while holding onto the couch cushion, eventually putting her head down into it, letting him have full control as this point; her body was too numb to know what she doing.
Willem grunts turned into deep throated moans as his pleasure increased with each push into her. He felt his own legs going a bit numb as well. But he continoud on. It has been so long since he had felt this. This sheer animalistic pleasure that could drive anyone crazy craving for it. God his body now showed how much it had missed this. And when she pushed her hips up at him more he lost the last grip his mind had on earth. He gripped her hips harder, for sure leaving bruises, as he increased his pace to it's max. The thought of being gentle with her completely wiped away which was ofcourse her own fault. He was so close to release. But he would not till he made her come entirely undone.
Louisa kept her head down as long as she could, raising it up only when she was sure that her neck was going to snap against the corner of the couch if she didn't get up her head. She raised up her butt, letting Willem have his way and being unable to even control how much she could tighten around him anymore, feeling herself release in the way she could as she moaned out, going fully blank and putting her head down.

------------

Yurichi sat on his knees, praying in front of his shrine to Tsukiyomi as he wondered how Kiyoshi would fare while he was gone. Would she wait for his return happily? Or would she be with Mizuki, expecting her husband to die. He looked at the golden moon statuette in front of him, hoping to god that he had the words to explain to his wife that he was leaving. He looked at the weapons on his shrine and nodded his head, knowing that he now was an agent of change; no matter what, the world was going to be different one way or another at the end of his journey. "Tsukiyomi, give me strength. Keep me faithful, keep me pure; give guidance over me in the battles of the present and of the future; let my blade stay true as a tool of your tool and so forth. Let my actions honor us, let me return to our monastery in haste and should I die..please have some sake for me in paradise, father." Yurichi whispered out in prayer, standing up after and gathering his weapons, keeping a light load that would be fitting for a scout and covering masamunes rune on his forearm. He walked out, heading to his room and leaning simply on the door frame, watching his wife nurse their daughter, knowing that any pain he had to endure would be worth it for them.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
When Willem felt her tightening even more and saw her reaction he knew he had pushed her way over the edge. Good becausw he couldn't hold on much longer himself. With a few more pushes her released, grunting as he did though he did pull out, still straight enough in his mind to know this woman would claw his eyes out if he got her pregnant. He was panting hard as he stared at the mess of a woman covered in sweat and his juices for a second before grininng. He sat down, pulling her up and gently moving her tobsit between his legs with her back against his chest. Softly he rubs her arms as he kisses her neck, trying to calm his own breathing. "That was one..... I am aiming for ten tonight."

-------

Kiyoshi had a soft smile on her face even if her eyes looked a bit tired as she bottle fed the content little girl in her arms. It was always hard to keep her eyes off of her. But when she heard someone approach she looks up, smiling more as she saw her husband. Nomatter how quiet she did she always managed to wake him up if she went to Mizuki. "Hello love. Sorry if I woke you ip again but your daughter is a very big drinker. She is growing so fast already we might have to give her less milk before she gets too chubby." She says with a giggle though her smile dissapeared and her eyes stopped sparkling as her eyes fell on his weapons. He was trying to hide them but she always knew where they were. "You all.... Just came back. I thought Tsukiyomi was allowing you some time and rest." Her voice was laced with the dread that was about to come.
"Well...shit." Was all Louisa said, laughing out a bit as she put her head down a bit and looked into the couch, doing a large stretch and putting her rear in the air before putting it back down and sitting up, breathing out of her nose and out of her mouth quietly like a trained warrior would do, getting her heart back into pace much quicker than Willem was. "Are you sure? You know if you get me pregnant my dad..is probably going to do the god version of a shotgun wedding." She said in a joking tone though with much seriousness in her eyes.

------------

"I...do not have time to rest, sadly. One of the things they tell you about being a parent, you know?" Yurichi said with a smile, walking over to Mizuki and putting his hand on her head, rubbing his thumb on her pretty black hair and looking into her dark red eyes. He looked at her, seeming to enjoy all the time he could with her as he picked her up, holding her properly in his arms and turning his head to gaze at his wife; his smile now fading. "Do you think..she will remember me if the unthinkable happens?"
Willem continoud to softly caress her arms with his hands as his own breathing got calmer as well. He kissed her cheek before nuzzling his nose in her neck, breathing in her scent. "I'll use protection then the next nine times. I wouldn't want him stepping on my neck." He says with a chuckle though he meant it as well. He kissed her neck again. "How was that for you?" He asked though he already knew. He just wanted to hear.

-----

Kiyoshi had the feeling that whatever he was going to do that it was something he decided to do himself. That it was not their god's order. And that frightend her. Whatever he was going to do was dangerous. Dangerous enough to ask such a question. "No... She won't. Babies can't remember anything from before they were two. Their brains need to develop. Or so I have read." She says quietly as she reaches out and caresses her tiny head. She looked at Yurichi, her eyes a bit foggy from tears she was holding back, the look she gave him said enough. Begging him not to go but knowing that he probably would anyway. "You'll have to stay in her life atleast till then. And many years after to make memories she can remember."
"It was good; definitely something I had needed." Louisa commented while brushing her damp hair out of her face, looking at him from her peripheral vision and smiling a bit. She moved over her hand, putting it on his leg and rubbing it a little, resting her head a bit on his. "Though if you think the other nine will be just like that, you're wrong." She said in a sweet voice, having a pleased grin on her face. "I may need a whip."

----------

"None of that matters if I do not keep my bargain and she is gone." Yurichi said simply before setting her down, wincing as he felt a phantom pain of his magic being set ablaze, reminding him of what Ishmael could do and not wanting it to perhaps happen to his daughter. He looked down at the floor and then up trying to avoid eye contact, seeming scared to look into her eyes. "I..I will do anything for her and you; the reason you two were even hurt in the first place was because of my mistake Kiyoshi, and I know that you can forgive me, but I can't ever forgive me; I never have forgave myself for what I have done, even if I have tried my best to move on in life." He said before turning his head and looking into her eyes. "So..I need to do this. I need to have this honor; I need to do this for the people I love, even if it means I am hurt."
Willem puts his hand over hers which she had on his leg. He liked the simple touch. He chuckles a bit at her comment and it got him excited again. "A whip huh? It is not like I have them secretly in my clothed but I think I can get one." He says, his grin growing as he softly bites her neck. "You know, we could-" he suddenly stopped talking as his whole body tensed. The hand he had over hers clenched. "O-Off Louisa. Get off." Urgently but still as gentle as he could he moved her off of his lap onto the couch. He shot up from the couch, needing to get away. He did not want her to see. But he only managed to take a few steps till the pain forced him onto his knees. As if there was an invisible knife cutting him the skin on his back began to tear open in a clean cut from his left shoulder all the way across to his lower back. It was burning, steam even coming out of it as he desperately bit into his hand to stop himself from screaming or passing out. It only took a few seconds before the cutting stopped but that was enough. It was a very deep and wide slice, accompanying all the similiar scars that were now visible on his back. Tons of them. Some looked fresher and some very old. He had not wanted her to see this even if he had told her. He was panting hard, sweating, as he stayed on his hands and knees, blood dripping onto the floor. He did not look up at her. He kept his face down with his eyes closed as he tried to breath through the pain. This had been a warning. Or a reminder. Which one he was not certain.

--------

"I don't want you to get hurt. Not anymore. It's enough...." Kiyoshi said quietly as she looked at their daughter, softly running a finger over her soft cheek, making the child smile. She looked at Yurichi now, cupping his cheeks in her hands as she looked him in the eye. "I d-don't want you to go." Her voice trembled a bit as she voiced out what she wanted. And she knew it was a selfish request. One he was not going to listen to. But she had to say it. She didn't want him to go because she knew. She just knew something was going to go wrong. She had that bad stomach feeling. "Please....."
Louisa stepped back as Willem was hurt, knowing the true culprit of the crime clear as day and putting her more intense emotions aside, knowing that nothing would help him from that at the moment. She bit down her teeth, remembering her mission that she had. She put on her clothes, knowing that her being around would only get him hurt more. She pulled out her knife stabbing it into his desk as something to get later, letting Willem know that she'd be back. She walked over to Willem, placing her hand on his wound and smelling the blood inside of it; Rosalie's blood. She stepped back from him, looking at Willem and nodding. She had never been the greatest with goodbyes. So after her nod, she took off beginning to follow where the blood led her, knowing that Rosalie could only run for so long until she would watch her.

------------

Yurichi looked at Kiyoshi, raising his hand up and putting it on her cheek. He gently caressed it with his thumb, not having anything to say that could make her feel better. "Kiyoshi..we both know I can't do that; the price to keep our daughter has not been paid." Yurichi whispered out to her, moving his hands from her face to her shoulders. "Don't you understand? A life for a life; if I do not kill, I do not keep her. I have to do this, this is not a choice of mine; I have to do this for our daughter."
Willem slowly managed to regain his breathing. He winched as she touched his wound. Both because it stung and because he does not want her touching him. He doesn't want her to see him like this. He felt ashamed. Clenching his hands he lets out a shaky sigh as he glances up a bit at Louisa, who nodded and then turned around to walk away. His eyes widened a bit and he shot up, ignoring the burning sensation that shot through his back. As she went to open the door he grabbed one of her hands while his other hand slammed the door back shut. He did not want her to go. But words were failing him. And he could not ask her to stay. He stayed quiet, just holding her hand when after awhile he let's go, not looking at her but his eyes were a bit pained and angered. Fuck this woman for controlling every second of his life. From birth to death. As he takes a deep breatg to regain his posture a bit he puts a hand on the back of her head and gives her forhead a soft kiss. But that was all. He knew he could not make or let her stay. This was as far as they could go.

------

Tears began to shimmer in Kiyoshi's eyes as she looked at him, forcing herself to smile a bit and nod. "I know..." she whisperes before embracing him, holding him tightly. "I know." She repeats as the tears softly began to roll down. "Don't make the trade change to your life.... If you have to choose, as horrible as it is, I want you...."
"Willem..take care of my knife, I will be back for it." Louisa simply said to him, not smiling or giving any physical sign of emotion because of how she dealt with stress but being genuine in her word, looking at him with her piercing orange eyes. "And..take care of this." She said before taking a necklace off of her neck, putting it around his. "If I die, give it to Hannah. It's my wedding ring. If I live...give it back to me." Louisa spoke out quietly before turning around, figuring out what direction the wind held a scent familiar to the blood in her hand and beginning to go to it.

----------

"...I'll try to remember that Kiyoshi." Yurichi said quietly, leaning in and giving his wife a deep kiss. He reached up and wiped her tears away, just holding her for a while as he closed his eyes. Yurichi savored the moment with her, feeling a moment of comfort among all the stress he was feeling before he pulled away, leaving himself wanting more. "Don't worry...I promise I'll come back; I have to." He said before poking her nose. "Now all you worry about is Mizuki, okay? I'm gonna go talk to Tsukiyomi before I got and I'll be back before you know it."
Willem held the ring between his two fingers as he held it a bit up to look at it. To believe she would give such a precious and meaningfull object to him to take care off. It was something he had not expected from her. He closed his fist around it before he nods. "I will." He promised her before she left. He did not stop her this time. Instead he walked to the desk where he pulled the knife out of his desk. He could not help but chuckle a bit. Ofcourse she would leave such a thing behind. "You better keep that promise." He said quietly to himself.

-------

Kiyoshi closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss before she just let herself be held by him, memorizing the last embrace she will get from him in god knows how long. She nods as she leans up and kisses him again. "Then I will see you soon." She says, knowing that he was a man that would do everything to do what he has promised. But a tiny voice in her head said that it was not always up to him if he can keep it.
Yurichi left his room, going to where the commanders often held their meetings. He caught Tsukiyomi alone, seeming to pondering on much. He knocked on the wood to alert him, holding a determination in his eyes. "Tsukiyomi, I just wanted to let you know that I was leaving before I left." He spoke out strongly but the fear behind his eyes was honest; he knew there was more to this than what Ishmael made out. "I was...hoping perhaps you would...I don't know, give me a blessing or something for a safe journey."
Tsukiyomi slowly opened his eyes to glance over his shoulder to see who he had already been expecting to visit. His warrior has been on edge ever since returning from the battlefield. Ever since that happend. He could feel the true fear inside of Yurichi's body. One he shared. He was quiet for a few seconds before he pats on the seat next to him, inviting him to sit down. "Humans have written some interesting stories. Words with meanings of human heart and emotions I did not understand before." He looks back on the table where he had a few different kinds of books laying open. He picked one up and flips through it, searching for one page in particular before finding it. "Like this one; I give the fight up; let there be an end, A privacy, an obscure nook for me. I want to be forgotten even by God...." he closed the book softly, frowning a bit before sighing. "I can give you all the blessings you want. But I had wished I could have given you what that man from the past asked for. To be forgotten. To be invisible from the eyes of the world. Because that privacy he asks for would be truly freedom." He was quiet again before he suddenly gave Yurichi a smile, though his eyes were a bit troubled. Saddned perhaps even. "I guess I am just blabbing now to keep you here longer."
"You don't need to worry, I will be back before you know it Tsukiyomi; me, Masamune and dad. With us three, we should be able to take anything that comes at us as long as it isn't Tiras." Yurichi said with a smile, feeling the two inside of him be about as nervous as he was. "Here, before I go." Yurichi mentioned as he stepped forward, opening up his arms to Tsukiyomi. "Gimme a hug." He spoke out as he laughed a bit, having a large goofy smile on his face.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tsukiyomi raises one eye brow as he told him there was no need to worry. The look in his eyes almost asking if he really meant it or if he was just saying it. How could he NOT worry. Even he had been scared by what that unknown godlike man could do. And he has been worrying about it ever since. But then his eyes could not help but soften and he could not stop the chuckling at Yurichi's request. He stood up as he shakes his head. "You.... I really do not have the words to describe you." He says with a laugh before actually hugging him. It did not even feel strange. It felt natural. "Return safely. And soon. I'll protect you family. And I'll guide you as much as I can to my abillity. But that last I can't promise with everything that is going on." Even he couldn't be in multiple places or focus on everything. He pulls back a little from the hug, putting his hands on Yurichi's shoulders. "I have faith in you."
Yurichi closed his eyes during the hug, breathing out quietly and really just wishing that he could stay. But he couldn't; he couldn't bring that man or what he was capable of anywhere close to the monastery. After he pulled away Yurichi nodded, giving his smile to Tsukiyomi. "I have faith in you as well; leave the monastery intact still for when I'm back." Yurichi said before turning around and beginning to head off for a fishing village to the east.

Virgil exited his home, holding a glass of whiskey and sipping it for his morning breakfast while holding Rudolf in the other arm. He walked around, wearing just shorts and a pair of sandals as he walked around while yawning still, having been woken up rather early by Yumi being sick. So he went to the garden, looking into his glass and not noticing his surroundings only to look up and see Felicia sitting there. He internally cursed, trying to turn and sneak away until Rudolf began shuffling.

"Yellow!" Rudolf said while pointing at Felicia's hair making his father internally curse.

"Yes...yellow Rudolf." Virgil said through his teeth, feeling the dread overcome as he knew he couldn't run.
Felicia had been sitting there for awhile now, staring at the pond with pondering eyes. Tiras was still asleep like a brick and she was glad about that. Just like Hannah was. So she now had the time to just sit in the quiet and think. Sleep did not come often for her. Which gave her too much time to think. She spotted some ducks. Hmm. Perhaps she could take Hannah to feed them later. She was pulled out of her thoughts by the voice of a kid, making her eyes widen a bit in surprise as she looks up to see them there. A lump immediatly forms in her throat as she sees her son standing there. She had known he had been there in the monastery. She knows what had happend on the battlefield. But she also knew that she was the last person her son wanted to see. And the way he reacted and the way he was looking just confirmed that. Their last encounter and last words spoken was all she could think about in her sleepless nights. She looks away before standing up and turning to walk away, giving her what she thought her son wanted. And that was to never have to see or speak to her again.
Virgil turned his head as she left, wanting to go before noticing that Rudolf was holding his arms out to her. He sighed, walking to Felicia and putting his hand on her shoulder. "Are you gonna say something or what mom? You know I'm not good at this stuff." He simply said while looking at her, seeing how sad she was and feeling a bit of a pain inside his heart even though he was pissed. He looked at her with his stringy white hair being parted down the sides of his face and his bushy beard that held some of the scars on his neck out of view. "I know that I didn't..leave on the best terms, but we probably have a lot to talk about because I...there was a lot coming out." He grumbled out awkwardly. "Plus Rudolf misses you."

"Red eyes, woah! Like mommy." Rudolf said while pointing at her. "Is that Grandma?" He asked, somewhat remembering her from when he was really little. Virgil set him down, unable to keep a hold of the thrashing toddler as he ran to Felicia and hugged her thigh which he was about as tall as.
Felicia actually flinched as she felt his hand on her shoulder. The lump in her throat now being accompanied by a knot in her stomach. She looked at him as he talked to her. Or more like forced himself to talk to her. He didn't truly wanted to. She felt that. And she did not want to force him to do anything. Everything he had said to her had indeed been alot but it had been the truth. She would never forget his face when he told her they were not family. Even if he tried to patch it up now for whatever reasons, she knew now how he truly saw her. But she was pulled out of those thoughts by the toddler clinging to her leg. And that is when she truly smiled a heart felt smile as she kneels down and puts a hand on the boy's head to ruffle his hair. "Yes I am. And I missed you very much as well. Boy you have grown so much. Mommy must have been feeding you lots of vetegables for you to grow into such a strong man already."
"Lots of veggies! Like broccoli, tomatoes and carrots. And Brussels sprouts, but those are gross." Rudolf said with a stinky face, finding the weird taste of the round vegetables to not be of his liking. "But then she makes me eat them to get me big." He mentioned with a grumble. "You always made the good food with lots of meats; I missed it." Rudolf voiced out before hopping up a bit, getting really excited. "You're gonna cook, right grandma?"

"Of course grandma will, she loves to cook." Virgil said before putting his hand on Rudolf's head, ruffling the hair a bit. "But right now me and grandma have to talk, so just go play with Brexton for a minute okay?"

"Okay dad." Rudolf said before looking up at Felicia. "Love you grandma!" He said loudly, having his bright blue eyes meet hers.
Felicia's smile got even brighter as she watched her grandson get so excited. He was an adorable little boy. That had not changed at all luckily. She was about to reply to the kid when Virgil beated her to it. So he really wanted to talk. Well. He said they have to talk. Not that he wanted it. "And I love you. And yes, i will cook." She says before kissing his forhead and watching the child hop away to find one of the other children to play with. She stands back up, now nerveus again as she had no distractions to focus on. "What do you need to talk about..."
"Well, we'll talk about that soon enough." Virgil said before taking her hand. "Come on, I have something to show you." He walked while holding onto her, going to the gardens and going all the way to the eastern edge of the monastery where what was left of Cantenseel remained. He let go of her hand, crossing his arms and quietly looking at home for a minute with his mom next to him. "When I was young, I was so happy to just get out of the house and explore the world with the military. It was a dream come true at first; me getting to use my powers finally and have friends that didn't care about what I was. Then that dream became a nightmare and all I wanted to do was go home, but I had no home left to go back to because things had changed within myself and I was alone inside and angry. Nothing I did could change it; not the ghouls that I killed in rage because of what happened to dad, not the pain of what I did to myself, or all the women I abused because they couldn't be the one person I wanted-" Virgil stopped himself, breathing out to calm himself. "-or the things that I said to people..because I thought that's what I felt." He spoke out quietly, sounding a bit ashamed. "I've done a lot of things mom. I'm a murderer, I'm a junkie, I'm a monster; a womanizer. Those are things I once was, but still live with. I'm also a father, a husband..and a son. And sometimes..I forget the good parts of myself. So here I am, right here and now. I'll answer any questions you have, no matter how bad they may feel..and i'll answer them. Then..I have one final thing to ask of you."
Felicia was quite surpised when he actually took her hand and made her follow. When she saw Cantenseel she could not help but recall all kinds of memories. Good and bad. That's why she did not come that often to this side of the monastery. She closed her eyes as she listened to him. She had known about his anger. His loneliness. She had seen it. Known the boy that had returned home had not been the one that had left. How she wished she could have eased that all. How she tried. She hated all the things he called himself. She had lots of questions. Things she wanted to talk about. But she kept her eyes tightly closed as tears ran down her cheeks when she asked the only question that has been burning in her mind since forever. "Can you.... e-ever forgive me?...."
Virgil stood quietly, processing what his mother had just asked him. He stood there stiff like a board, looking at her before moving forward and simply hugging her instead of saying anything. "I had already forgiven you a long time ago; it is myself I have never been able to forgive." Virgil simply said quietly, holding his tears in for just this one time as he stayed strong for his mother. He held onto her tightly, humming the little song she hummed to him as a child to get the nightmares away, finding himself wanting to cry but holding on.
When he held her Felicia opened her eyes, not being able to hold back her cries anymore as a small wave of relief hits her. Because just like he said about himself, there was a part of her that would never forgive herself. They were the same in that. She held onto him tightly as her body shook from her sobs. The song soothing her as well and making her heart warm up as he remembered it. Never forgotten it. She pulled away a bit, putting her hands on his cheeks. "You are here to stay, right?" She could not bear him leaving again.
Virgil smiled as he felt her hands on his face, feeling himself in his little boy shoes as he remembered the many times his mother had cupped his face like that. He reached his right hand up, putting his hand on top of her hand and nuzzling into it a bit with his eyes closed. "Not a chance mom; I've finally found home." He said quietly, feeling the wind brush against his cheek. "We've found home, mom."
Felicia felt her heart warm up even more as he nuzzled her hand like he used to when he was a little boy. He still was her boy. Those eyes will never change. And she felt so blessed to have him here like this with her. A shaky sigh escapes her lips as he called her mom again, now realizing how much she had missed and yearned to hear that simple words again. She hugged him again tightly, savoring this moment with him for a long time before asking. "What is it that you have to ask of me?" She would give him anything he asked for. Anything and everything. She had him here in her arms again. She would not let this answered prayer go to waiste.
"Oh, well I was going to ask you to forgive me so that kinda is already taken care of." Virgil said awkwardly before chuckling a bit, then looking around. "Hey where the hell did my glass of whiskey go?" He asked; checking his pockets before widening his eyes at the fact that Rudolf probably had it. "Oh god no, he probably thinks its stinky apple juice!" Virgil spoke out with pure panic in his voice. "Mom, mom, mom, what do I do? Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck my ass is going to be toasted; Yumi is going to be so pissed off."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Fecilia's eyes softened at his question. Ofcourse she would. He was her son. She could never hate him or hold a grudge against him. She had been more afraid of him not forgiving her. This felt great. Even if they did not talk much about it they said enough. They can just learn how to be a family again now together. A clean restart. Her eyes widened though at what he said. Oh dear. "What do you mean what do I do?! FIND him. Come. Hurry." She said urgently as she grabbed his hand and pulled as they started to run together to hopefully find the boy in a clear state of mind without an empty wiskey glass.
And with that Virgil left with his mother to find his son. Yurichi traveled a week to a fishing village on the other side of Japan, getting through dangerous terrain and untamed wilderness. Paying the captain of a ship with service he managed to torch an entire shipping company, destroying the business and allowing the merchant company of the man he was employing to prosper. After doing the deed, he was taken to Tokyo and promised security to the leader of the company for a merchant expedition into the wasteland. There, armed with one hundred seasoned mercenaries, forty sailors, twelve merchants, a captain and himself the expedition went off with smooth sailing, reaching the waters of the new world in about a month and a half.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yurichi looked in the mirror, shaving his goatee off and cutting his hair shorter for the heavy heat he could already feel from the land they had not touched yet. He wore black trousers with leather knee high boots and a white shirt with a cravat. He put a black vest lined with kevlar over it and then threw on his black coat that went to his waist, moving the mark of Masamune from his forearm to his palm before walking out of his room and walking to the deck of the ship viewing the new world for the first time. The sea was a beautiful blue, so bright that it was nearly hard to look at but the sky of the land was darkened with thunderstorms that raged on in the distance. He looked to Captain Wenschof, the captain for hire that had came from Britain.

"Seas are calm for now; we'll be making landfall shortly, Samurai Mizushima." Captain Wenshof spoke out respectfully, always seeing Yurichi as a figure of power not to mess with. "From there, me and the boys will set up a bit of a little hamlet on the water for trade; I'm sure the merchants have more...specifics requests for what is to happen with you."

Yurichi crossed his arms and laughed a bit, finding the very notion to be entertaining. "I hope they realize that our arrangement was to get me here, right? I'm not one of their godless mercenaries."

"Fair point, you're not. But...you're also going to need a way back here, aren't you chap?" Captain Wenshof said with a bit of a grin.

"Also fair point, while annoying as fuck." Yurichi said before shaking his head. "I'll meet with them after we've docked I suppose."

"That's a good idea, some of them don't have sea legs." Captain Wenshof mentioned with a chuckle before whistling, getting the sailors to start getting ready to dock.

Yurichi helped get the ship to shore, also being one of the first men to get off it. He held his hands on his belt, closing his eyes as the merchant lord "Kubota Seika" bugged him, offering any amount of money to get Yurichi to help him. Finally Yurichi turned around, gritting his teeth and curled up his fist. "I'm going to break your fucking jaw if you do not stop bugging me, I have much larger problems to deal with!"

"Ah, okay okay!" Kubota said with his wrinkled hands up in the air for surrender. "But let me just..explain this to you very simply. If I make money, it benefits all of us. Japan gets more money, which means that the Shinto's get more money which means more money to save the world!" He spoke out excitedly. "This area is RIPE with gold and we could set up the largest mining operation this world has ever seen...if you could just give us protection to the site, please." He whispered while putting his hands together. "These mercenaries..they're swords yes, but they are not warriors. You sir are a warrior; I would rely on you to protect anyone of us."

Yurichi sighed, taking a minute to think before nodding. "Well let's get going then." Yurichi said to Kubota, motioning his hand. "Lead the way."

"Thank you honorable samurai, thank you! You will not regret this, I promise!" Kubota said before running to the other merchants, talking to them for a moment and looking at a map written by scouts he had paid to look over the land, finding the largest vein and marking it with a pen. He then waved Yurichi over, filling him in on the plans. After everything had been settled the merchants went to their tents that the mercenaries had set up and Yurichi fell onto his knees, facing the calm sea and the moon to the west where Japan was. He began to meditate, falling into a trance until morning arose. He got up, walking to the sound of the morning bugle the Captain Wenschof played to get everyone up. As the day went on the expedition took leave to the site of the gold vein, taking hours to get there. When they arrived the vein was found to be empty and instead there was a large ruins that had been excavated.

"What is this? This was not on the map." Kubota said as he looked at the map, knowing they were at the right place. "Where is my gold?!"

"I am not sure. Your scouts may have been wrong." Yurichi commented before Kubota folded up the map angrily and put it away.

"No, my employees are not wrong; someone has dug this up..for whatever reason!" Kubota yelled out. "Whatever this is..we shall make a profit out of it!" He said before beginning to walk down to it, feeling his hand around the ruins that had ancient markings carved into them.

"That is not wise." Yurichi said before running as Kubota went to a pedestal, grabbing an object on it went made a blade come out of the wall and into his heart, draining the blood from his body and causing the ruins to began to 'sing'. He moved back, seeing as a red portal opened up from the floor of the ruins, causing the old building itself to collapse from the force and fall into it before an undead dragon flew out from it, flying into the sky. Yurichi ran back as fast as he could, passing the group of mercenaries just as the dragon had zeroed in on them; swooping down and breathing it's blue flame on them, reducing them to ash while hordes of demons continued to pour from the portal, each indistinguishable from the other next to it as they were all clad in their legionaries armor. He ran as fast as he could, trying his best to escape to the east before the horde seemed to actually circle around him, trapping him as thousands of men upon thousand kept coming out while the sky darkened. "Fine, you want me so bad?! You can have me!" Yurichi commented out before pulling out Masamune from his hand and wielding the holy sword. He charged, slicing two in the half right off the bat, ducking the claw swipe of one after and then slicing his head off in retaliation. As he continued slaying a demon came at his rear only to be blocked and killed by Ronin who came out from his son.

"I am here with you Yurichi!" Ronin called out to his son.

"Good! Let us get home then!" Yurichi called back out, putting his back to his fathers before they both charged, moving their blades with grace as if preforming a work of art; Yurichi going clockwise while Ronin went counter clockwise. They cut a path with their blades, killing each demon that went their way. By the time they stopped, they each were covered in the blood of their enemies and panting, wondering if they'd ever stop coming before a woman came out from the portal wielding a staff. She had piercing red hair and hair like midnight, wearing a dress seemed as if it had no place in a battlefield. She held up her staff causing a loud roar to come from the demon horde which still continued to pour out from the portal, distracting Ronin and Yurichi long enough for the dragon to breathe it's fire down, not hitting the two but separating them. Yurichi turned, looking at Ronin from across the flames and shielding his eyes. "Father!" He yelled out, wondering if he was still there.

"Yes son!" Ronin called out, looking around to see if there was an end to the wall of flames the dragon perched. "I am here, right with you!"

"Good!" Yurichi called out before tightening his grip on the blade he wielded, throwing it through the flames and towards Ronin who caught that.

"Yurichi, what are you doing?!" Ronin called out, seeing that Yurichi was now unarmed.

"....Leave. Leave dammit! Save the holy blade and tell our lord that the demons have came!" Yurichi screamed out at the top of his lungs.

"I am not going to leave my son to die!" Ronin yelled out at his son.

"You can do nothing from there! You'll just watch it happen." Yurichi yelled out. "Go dammit; he needs to know!" He screamed out. "I love you dad; tell my family..tell my family that I died not a murderer, but as a hero!" Yurichi yelled out before grabbing his head and screaming, having wings come out from his back and horns, having his eyes glow red as holy magic radiated from him.

Ronin watched his son, panting a bit as tears went down his eyes. He looked at his son, making eye contact one last time before turning around and beginning to run west as fast as he could away from the demon horde, seeing as they focused only on the strongest source of holy magic. He then disappeared, exiting from the physical realm.

Yurichi growled out, cleaving the heads off of demons with his bare hands and carving a path through them, killing as many came to him while the woman came towards him. Eventually Yurichi held up his bloody hands, looking at her with the blood of demons covering him; his hair and wings red from the gore. "Speak your name!"

"I am Kelder, the first ambassador of hell and the one who mocks the heavens!" The woman spoke out with a dark and demented voice. Out of nowhere, tendrils of darkness came out of the ground and grabbed Yurichi who was unable to break free. "You fledgling 'Warrior of the light', the fact that the blade your ancestor wielded allowed you to touch it shows how much your family has fallen!" Kelder said mockingly while grabbing Yurichi's face; the very corruption of the touch burning him.

"I..am not a warrior of light. I am a warrior of Tsukiyomi; it is he who guides me!" Yurichi yelled out, unable to break from the bonds wrapped around him. "It is from him my family is born..and it is from him that we have a paradise to live in when we die; so kill me! I will live a thousand more lives if you do."

"Foolish boy..I do not kill the members of your family." Kelder whispered out. "I merely steal your purity; I take what you treasure most and turn you into what you hate most. The form I take now was the form of the wife that the strongest member of your pathetic family had. For all the purity.." They spoke out with a chuckle, letting go of Yurichi's face. "It does not help when you are tied down. When your soul is ravaged by the corruption; while your very soul is raped in every aspect! It does not help when you are a demon, just like us! Fallen angels casted out for our cause."

"No! Do not touch me!" Yurichi screamed out, realizing what would happen if he became a demon; his soul would no longer be fit for paradise. "Keep your filth away-" Yurichi was grabbed by the throat, having his windpipe crushed in one flex of Kelder's muscles, making him eventually turn blue as he gasped for air. They then snapped their fingers, making the tendrils slow begin to pull; first tearing off his wings before his joints became out of socket and then his ligaments torn; Yurichi being unable to scream and he was actually ripped apart by the demon, being left a limbless torso and head on the ground that was suffocating on his own blood and by the air no longer coming into him.

"Weakling. Kiyo at least fought. His wife..she fought harder than you were able to." Kelder said before grabbing onto Yurichi's face, having it began to glow as the purity from his soul came underneath the skin on his face. "You..were but dirt on my boot, holding potential you had no place having." They said before literally causing his face to be ripped off as the purity from his soul was stolen with corruption being put in it's place. Kelder placed his face on their own face, transforming him into Yurichi rather than the woman that they were in the form of before. Kelder grinned, chuckling a bit as he saw the corpse on the ground before whistling and calling to the horde, having them turn around and begin to head west.

Hours passed, and soon a carriage came that had a wagon on the back and his corpse along with some of the demons was tossed into it before it took, riding along through some trails and up the mountains. Throughout Yurichi's body, the corruption spread; darkening each and every vain inside of him and making it become vile demon blood, creeping slowly and slowly to his mind; then purple light flashed through his eyes and he let out a raspy and quiet groan. As the carriage passed through the mountains, tall buildings were seen past and soon, a valley within the mountain itself was revealed to be a massive city; Vaas Ambris, the capital of monster kingdom. The carriage came to a stop halfway in the city and the keeper began to grab the body's, tossing them into a pit where later they'd be cleaned for the undead residents of the city.

"Another shipment of bodies?" Remi asked while walking, pulling her hood down.

"M-My queen! Why yes; fresh from the-"

"Yeah yeah, the badlands. I know." Remi said before looking at the pit of bodies. "Look, we need to have a talk. Some of the human residents are afraid you're accidentally putting live people in there and I have to investigate it.

"L-Live people?!" The keeper asked before his ghoul eyes flashed out of anger. "I would never."

Yurichi stood up from the pile of bodies, having his limbs regenerated and his injuries healed; groaning and having his head pointed to the sky. His hair was now raven black and his eyes were still glowing. His blood was black and he himself was still covered in the blood of demons on his actual body. His head knocked forward and he looked at Remi with his dead eyes, then falling forward and collapsing.

"Seriously?" Remi asked the keeper. "This doesn't look too good."

"N-NO! I swear he was dead!" The keeper yelled out.

"Yeah..well, that's not good enough for me." Remi said before her crimson plated guards began to circle around him with their spears out, piercing the mans body and killing him. She then sighed, looking at Yurichi before whistling. "You two, get him to an infirmary and then handcuff him when the doctors are done; I have questions for him.." She said, thinking she may recognize the man.

------------

Ronin appeared at the monastery hours after he had last seen his son, running to the temple a sobbing mess while holding Masamune with blood still dried on it. He continued running, running until he collapsed at the temple when he saw Tsukiyomi, weeping out so hard that he could not even speak. "Yurichi!" He let out; dropping the blade and sobbing even more as he remembered the look in his sons eyes before he had left him.
Tsukiyomi was sitting on his knees, trying to figure out Nymphia's energy and powers more as he was also preparing in his mind for the next attack. Venus. And how to lure her out. He had tried to find her all this time to no avail. But then he frowns as he felt something approach. That could not be right. He stood as Ronin stumbled in. And with that his heart seemed to stop beating for a few moments. He was stunned. Ronin did not even need to say more. He could not believe it. Did not want to believe it. Slowly he reached down and picked up the sword of the ground, smelling the corrupted and demonic blood on it. He did not even know what to say. He only knew what he felt. And it was getting very close to how he had felt when he had lost Nymphia. Another one he had failed to watch over....
Ronin watched the sword get picked up, seeing that as the last thing left of his son. He stayed on his knees, keeping his head down as he wept harder than he had ever wept before. His heart in tatters, he put his face into his face, wiping them away before he stood, being angrier than ever before. "Can just one fucking thing in this world not go wrong!?" He yelled out, having a vein pop out from his neck. "Fucking angels coming from the sky, demons coming out of the ground and gods being made by pure chance, not to mention assholes coming from different timelines!" Ronin yelled. "Why do we even fight for this dying husk?! What is it worth if everything you love just gets destroyed!"
Tsukiyomi turned his back to Ronin as he kept looking at the sword. He had never thought this would happen. Sure he had been worried but he always believed in his safe return. He had faith in him. But faith had not been enough. He should have done more. Protected him more. Even went with him but he had not done that. He had looked the other way. When Ronin began to voice out his fury he clenched his fist, drawing a bit of blood from his own hands as the sword cut him. Though he said nothing. He did not turn around.
"Why is it my family?" Ronin asked Tsukiyomi, looking at his god. "Why is it us that it cursed?! Why do we live a life of hardship?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "Why do your chosen people suffer the most?" He asked once more, having his voice crack a bit as he looked down. "Why my son?" Ronin sobbed out. "He wanted me to warn you about the demon invasion..and to remind you all that he died a hero..not a murderer." He whispered out to his god, walking to see him and not his back. "But why him?" Ronin asked himself.
Tsukiyomi was clenching his jaw hard, having no answers to any of those questions. He truly did not know. He shakes his head as he puts one hand to his forhead. He closed his eyes, forcing the tears that were forming back though a few still rolled down his cheeks. He never wanted this. This fight. This pain. He never have wanted to ask them to fight for him. And then he realized, what he had said to Yurichi on their goodbye, he had wished that for himself as well. To be forgotten. "I do not know." He said in a weak response.
Tiras came back from his meditative state, having visited the axiom once more in a way to keep his power under control and so he could truly master himself. He came off the bench and looked at the cigarettes in his pocket, shaking his head and tossing them off the mountain side before letting out a very loud sigh. "Those things taste gross." He grumbled to himself before shaking his head and leaving, going to the little building the entire Elbinorune family had taken as their own and seeing Rudolf and Hannah play while Felicia supervised and did her own did, smiling as he saw her. "Felicia, I have a question." Tiras said while sitting down on a his magical cloth which turned into a chair. "How the hell do I go about telling Tsukiyomi thing's he shouldn't know that the axiom is telling me?" He asked before crossing his arms. "Especially if they might...upset him."
Felicia was watching the children play with a smile on her face as she sat on a picknick blanket, preparing some snacks for the children to nibble on if they were done playing. Or too hungrey to continue. She smiles as she sees her husband. She has been in a very good mood ever since she talked to Virgil. She is sleeping well. Eating better. Just healtier overal. She moves to her knees and leans up, giving his cheek a kiss as she puts her hands on his legs. "That is hard for me to answer love. As I see it, you two are in this together. You need eachother so you both should not have secrets. But ofcourse I have no idea of what you have seen or what you know."
"More than I would like to see. This power...I can understand why it is so sought, but I must also use it sparingly because after an hour or two in there I start to...disconnected." Tiras admitted while looking at his hand, feeling weird in his own skin. "His boy Yurichi has been killed by a higher demon but then because of it, mixed with the corruption and spirits inside of him turned him into a vengeance demon. But how do you tell someone that? How do you not get punched in the face for telling them?" He asked with a little laugh.
Felicia softly took a hold of his hand as she squeezes it. "That is something you really must tell. You know how much that boy means to him. If the tables had been turned you probably would have wanted to know as well. And you and I both know he is not the type to punch you in the face for that." She reasons, feeling saddened to hear such news about Yurichi, thinking about his family as well.
"Also he's with Remi. And he's supposed to kill her, or was." Tiras sighed out before going to his pocket to get a cigarette packet, only to find that they weren't there. "Babe, I threw them out right after I left the axiom and..ugh." Tiras sighed out again, shaking his head. Last week he had tossed a grenade over the monastery without even knowing what he was doing. "Do you still keep my back up back with you?" He asked with a grin.
Felicia was suprised to find out about that. Kill Remi? But why? She frowns but knowing she better ask later about that. "I think trowing them out was a good thing. And that you should go talk to Tsukiyomi first. He needs to know. And perhaps after that i give you your back up pack." She says before kissing his cheek.
"If those are the terms...then I'll have to agree." Tiras said with a grin before kissing her cheek back. He then slowly got up, stretching and then walking out to Tsukiyomi's temple he could usually be found in; walking in without knocking as he usually did, grabbing the tea pot and pouring both himself and Tsukiyomi a glass. "Konnichiwa my friend; I trust...you're holding together." He said before sipping his teeth, wondering how to bring it up. "So I may have good news, depending on what you'll see it as."
Ronin had already left and ever since then Tsukiyomi has been mulling over his questions and words. Why him. Why did people suffer. Why did his own suffer the most. Is this all worth it. Those thoughts just kept repeating themselfs over and over as he imagines Yurichi being on that battlefield, alone, without help. He should have never let him go alone. He was sitting on his knees, Masamune on his lap as he faces the shrine his people prayed to. As a reply to his words he holds up the small cup of sake he had without looking back. "Kanpai." He said before downing it