র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Tsukiyomi glanced up at Faendal, hearing the voice of someone he once knew. He guessed that is how Faendal was able to be under the living again and he could guess who had taken care of that. "Comrades? I thought you said there should be a line between god and man in that regard." He said before looking at the mirror, seeing them all at a loss of what to do. People he has actually laughed with. Cared for. Lived with.... His comrades if he was may to call them that. "Could you bring them here now?"

Rosalie nods as the mirror dissapears and she walks outside, knowing inside would be to tight in space for them all. She closed her eyes as she began to chant her glowing hands infront of her as she began to create a portal with ease. As the portal stood she grins and walks through, standing now there infront of them in Zeenla, many suprised she was there except for Lizana and Harold. "Asking your mother for help now are we?" She asks with a hand on her hip and a bit of a bark. Yes she would help but also correct her children.

Harold walked forward towards his mother whom he had not seen in a very long time. "I showed you so... You must understand that you are one of the few people who could help us. And perhaps you don't wa-"

Rosalie holds up her hand, pausing his begging rant, not up for that before she looks at the rest of the group. "Well, come then. Your god is waiting for you all on the other side." That was all she said before going back through the portal.
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
After the events with Ra it seemed the world was calm for a time, more quiet than it had ever been before as some of the largest migrations in human history occured in Europe as the Japanese, Elven and African people left their uninhabitable homes. Faendal took up the mantle of leader once more as he slowly over time learned how to use his powers to preform miracles to help the people and solidify the faith from the people. With time it seemed a standstill had occured and the future warriors along with Tiras were nowhere to be found.

--------

Tiras pulled a knife out from his cloak and crouched down, hiding in the bushes and waiting for the demon guard to pass by to see the other bodies. When he did and had his back to Tiras he silently got up and put his hand over the mouth of the demon and putting a knife in his ribs, letting the demon writhe in pain. Tiras simply shushed it, bringing it into the bushes as the blood came out of its mouth and in between Tiras's fingers. He set the body down, getting out from the bushes and walking to his family home where demons had taken base. Looking behind him he saw his handy work with demons hanging from the trees cut up beyond recognition. He then turned his back and went inside, seeing it as he remember rather than how it was and going up the stairs to his fathers office where Tiras pulled a sawn off shotgun strapped to his belt and entered the room pulling it out and aiming it at the demon there having both barrels go off as he took the he'd clean off its body. Tiras sat down after and took a cigarette out, lighting it and smoking it as he reloaded his two pistols and shotgun. Taking solace in the methodical workings of his weapons he relaxed for a moment before getting up and going to the room he slept in as a child feeling the memories he had associated with the home he had grown up in. Walking outside to his siblings graves he crouched down to their graves and placed his hand down, having buried them with Joseph over fifty years ago.
Tsukiyomi walked out of the cabin they had build for him. He looks around at the other cabins he had build with Elvyne out of wood, having created a small village for his comrades at Faendal's old summer home. A half year had passed already. How time went by so quickly.... His generals had not done much while Faendal and him worked to atleast help some people. They had done alot. Brining hope. But he had on purpose let his generals and their families out of it. Giving them the time to restore hope and faith in him. He breaths in the morning air as he takes a stroll when he saw Faendal who he had been teaching how to control his powers. "Morning Faendal. How are you doing? Faeranduil still keeling you awake?"
"He's a good boy, it's not as bad as it used to be." Faendal commented as he tried to use his powers to change the weather so there'd be more rain for crops. "He's smart, very smart. He's already starting to babble a bit which is typical for us elves." He yawned out seeming tired from using his power. "You wanna come in? I made breakfast not too long ago and he likes you enough you know." Faendal said before pausing g, then waving his hand. "Come on."
Tsukiyomi smiles slightly before nodding and following the man into the house. He smelled the sweet aroma of the food as he saw Rosalie in the kitchen, holding Faeranduil with one arm against her who immediatly began to laugh and reach out for the god. He smiles a bit more as he asks with his eyes if he could hold the boy. Rosalie smiles a tad before handing the kid over. "He is growing up quite fast." Tsukiyomi said as the kid laughed more.

"He is a good elven boy. As expected of him." Rosalie says before kissing Faendal's cheek and leaving the kitchen for a few minutes to go get dressed as she was still in her morning robe.

Tsukiyomi sat down with the kid on his lap, moving the stuff on the table out of reach as his little hands immediatly went out to grab it. He was quiet for awhile before asking. "Do you think we are on the right path?... Honestly, I wonder if giving everyone time to breath is actually helping... I have not talked alot to everyone." That was true. After their return he had made sure to always keep buzy, to ashamed for what they might say. Feeling to much guilt still. So he focused on doing his best with Faendal to save what was left.
"What is right is...complicated." Faendal spoke out quietly, rubbing his hands and wondering really what that even meant. "To us this is right but to the others it may not be because we'll always be the villain in someone's story." The man said before looking at Tsukiyomi. "What we're doing is surviving and that's enough for now. When we're against Ishmael, Lucifer and Chernobog that is a blessing don't you think?" He asked with a small chuckle before Bertholdt came into the room with Riza behind him; his beard light but apparent and his long hair braided so it would not be in his face.

"Faendal?" Bertholdt asked, looking as if he had made it through hell itself.

"Bertholdt? You didn't even knock!" Faendal said before standing up with his hands up and laughing a bit. "Where have you been?"

"I was in Japan when the demons came. We've been fighting." Bertholdt said while looking over at Riza before looking at Tsukiyomi. "Tiras told us where you all were so me and her could make it home. He told me to give you a message. To meet you where...where he said it all began." He said with a sigh, seeming emotionally overwhelmed. "I know where that is. It's in Cantenseel, where he met my grandmother and became who he is now."

"Tiras has been gone over half a year, what would make him decide to want to talk to us now?" Faendal asked, being skeptical of Tiras even wanting to meet with them.

"He said he has a solution; he said that he only wants to speak to Tsukiyomi about it, that he would understand." Bertholdt said before rubbing his hands together nervously. "So since I gave you that message...can we stay? There's not many safe places left and Russia isn't letting anyone in under King Gilford."

-----------

"See Kaika, I made it little sister. I survived." Tiras spoke out as he brought a chair to his younger sisters grave, having been the closest with his youngest sibling. "I remember-" He rubbed his face trying to compose himself. "-I remember as a kid we played soldier with our brothers. I was wounded and you playing the nurse saved me and in return we ended up winning the game. See...they had two warriors but no healers and we had just me and you." He said before smiling, shaking his head a little bit. "I realize now that you need that healer...that person to bring you back all together properly because when you're hurt, if you let it heal on your own you might not heal right and it won't get fixed right." Tiras mumbled out as tears came out from his eyes without him even noticing. "I don't know why I survived that night. I wasn't the smartest, I wasn't the strongest nor was I the most kind Kaika. I didn't deserve to live, I didn't deserve to be the one to leave that house that night but I did. I was born with the soul of Emeris, the creator of our elven ancestors. I have the spirit of Odin in me, the creator of man and the first god. I promise I will see you again Kaika, I promise I will give us a mother who will love you and our brothers, who will make father happy. In the next life we may not be related but you will always be my little sister...even if you're speaking Dutch and have purple hair." He said with a small smile before hearing clapping behind him.

"I knew eventually I'd find you somewhere predictable, after all it wasn't too hard to follow the trail of bodies you left." Lucifer commented to Tiras while looking at him; the two parallels of each other in appearance. "Tell me Tiras, are you happy?"

"I'm not here to answer your questions scumbag." Tiras bluntly said with his hands in his pocket and glaring at Lucifer. "You picked the wrong man."

"The wrong god. It's a wonder how someone so brash and thoughtless was made a god by fate." Lucifer commented while circling Tiras seeming ready to fight. "Fate should have made someone more deserving have the title of archae."

"Archae? No. I am merely me at the end of the day, my power is just a side affect of my circumstances." Tiras said as he placed his hand on his hilt. "Look Lucifer, quit talking and I might let you walk away. This is my family home and you disgrace the memory of my siblings being on it; leave while you can."

"Or else what?" Lucifer asked with a grin as he placed his hand on Rudolf's Oathbreaker which he kept as a trophy. "I don't know what you heard but Tsukiyomi nearly died fighting me, do you not fear the same?"

"He had everything to lose just as you do, I have nothing now." Tiras spoke out coldly while looking at Lucifer with anger. "I'll throw my life away just to make sure you have none."

"Fool; I'll kill everything on this planet if I must to have control of this universe. You should fear! I will make sure there is nothing left to care about!" Lucifer barked out. "Nothing!"

"There already is nothing." Tiras said before pulling out his blade partially. "Now enough talking Lucifer, let's see if there's skill behind that fat ugly mouth of yours."

"Let's see if you'll be quiet when you die like Felicia and Louisa were." Lucifer said with a grin as he pulled out Oathbreaker, twirling it a bit before running at Tiras. Tiras pulled out his blade at the last second using the momentum from the side pull to knock Lucifer a tad to the right, making Tiras charge at his left while Lucifer overcompensated slightly by shifting his body weight more to the left. Tiras held his katana against Oathbreaker with a cold gaze in his eyes.

"Is it hard fighting against a warrior?" Tiras asked calmly, staring deep in Lucifer's soul as a golden aura seemed to surround Tiras that began to burn like flames.

"No, it isn't." Lucifer said while sounding strained, pushing back as he entered into his true demonic form while him now having a substantial size advantage over Tiras with six bat like wings coming out of his back and two horns protruding from his head while his eyes turned red and his skin greyed like Satan's; his beautiful hair flowing down his shoulders "But will it be hard to fight against the new Satan?"

"Not at all." Tiras said while slowing time for a second and moving back before Lucifer fought back against it and charged forward at Tiras with his wings propelling him. Tiras hit his sword against Lucifer's, gritting his teeth as they clashed together; their swords sparking as they hit each other with the godly energy they both contained, creating a wave of energy that blasted the trees around them outward from the blast.

"You dishonor me being in that human form! Why do you not face me as a god?!" Lucifer asked while holding his sword before flapping back, pushing Tiras who had a firm stance more into the dirt and Lucifer ten feet back.

"Because I want to truly fight you, not annihilate you...just yet." Tiras spoke out before closing his eyes, breathing in deeply as the magic nerves in his body resonated with the cloth Emeris's power was trapped in. He channeled his magic causing the world to begin shaking once more as the magic cloth burned on his arm and his eyes both began to glow blue while their dimension began to be distorted. "I want you to know fear!" Tiras barked out, having his neck veins finally pop out while from the dirt itself he formed life. A figure came out from the dirt as a body of goo, falling apart as it tried to grab at it's face before finally forming into the form of Belial.

"Brother...why do you fight against him?" Belial asked with his eyes white, his soul missing. "Do you not wish you feel the salvation? Do you not wish to be together once more?.."

"What is this MOCKERY that you have made of my brother?!" Lucifer asked before taking his sword and swinging it and Belial, striking his head off before another Belial formed right next to Lucifer and grabbed his arm.

"Lucifer..do not fight." Belial whispered before biting a chunk out of the demon kings arm, making him growl as he picked him up by his throat and crushed his skull, beginning to pant as he lost sight of Tiras.

"Now you disappear?!" Lucifer barked out. "Come out you coward! Fight the king of demons! Fight be as a warrior."

"Oh Lucifer..you will never learn." A familiar voice spoke out behind him, making the demon king stop and turn around to face Adalica.

"Learn...what do you mean never learned?!" Lucifer barked out, looking at the face of his twin sister. "I have learned! I am no longer weak, I am powerful enough to rival a god! I am more intelligent now, I am a better fighter now, I am a king! What is there not to love?!" He screamed out as he came to her. "What is with you woman, why do you not crave me?! Why must I resort to brute force with you?!" He asked before narrowing his eyes at her. "You show up at the worst times I swear! Help me find this Tiras, alright? I don't know where he went!"

"You're a dumbass." Spoke the deep voice of Tiras from Adalica.

"Huh?" Lucifer asked before being punched upside the head by the vision of Adalica who morphed back into Tiras, changing the mirror dimension he had overlayed over theirs in which Tiras looked like Adalica back to their own where he sighed out and shook his head.

"And that's why it won't be hard to fight the new Satan, because you're a dumbass. A really...really weird incestuous one." Tiras said before using his knife to cut off Lucifer's toes, hands, wings and breaking off his horns before using a wire made out of cold iron that was used to suppress mages and digging it deep enough into his skin so he would literally be sliced in half if he tried to escape, tying Lucifer to himself like a back pack and grumbling. "Okay fatso we're going to Cantenseel."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Surviving? In his eyes that was not enough. Tsukiyomi wanted everyone to truly live. But for now they would have to settle on surviving... He was quite surprised when Berthold and Riza walked in, even more so at the message he brought. They had spoken to Tiras. He was in or going to Cantenseel. Immediatly he stood up, gently handing the baby over to Faendal. "Thank you for that." He says as he puts a hand on Bertholdt's shoulder. "And ofcourse you both can stay. Rest now. You have deserved that." That was all he said before heading outside with only one thing on his mind. Getting as rapidly to Cantenseel as he could.

--------

Vaas Ambris was quiet. A ghost town as every living monster thst used to live there had been slaughtered with a few fortunate enough to escape. Only a few though. But that quietness was interrupted by soft steps as she made her way through the town, her bow already out just in case. Kiyoshi had traveled lands and seas to finally come to the waiste lands of Ambris. She had heard rumors about it being completely destroyed in one day. And she kinda had the feeling who had done it. And if not, she atleast hoped to find some clues to his where abouts as this was the last place he had been in.
Tiras stood inside of the dance hall where he had met Felicia, holding up Lucifer's half alive body as he twirled around and tossed him in the air like he did once for her before letting the demon lord drop on the floor, making him groan though not very loudly as the wire cut through his throat. He sat down on a chair and lit a cigarette, pulling bullets out of his jacket and beginning to hand load them into his magazine as he simply waited for Tsukiyomi to arrive, humming the swing dance song that he had danced with Felicia, wondering if he'd ever be alive again as he was that day. He looked over at Lucifer and chuckled, seeming a tad bit unhinged as he smiled at the demon knowing that his fate was sealed.
Tsukiyomi shot through the sky as he quickly neared his destination. Cantenseel. The lands of technologie once so vibrant and alive, now a ghost time with building falling apart. The land itself sunken partly in the sea. He landed, creating a small wave of energy as he did as he stood infront of the former mansion. The Stadner residence. Atleast it still stood partly. Not that i mattered. He walks passed the broken statue of the stag in the garden before he walks through the broken open door. He did not have to search long to find Tiras. His eyes fell on Lucifer, and every viber in his body stood on alert from the hatred he felt. But first, even if he wanted to so badly hurt Lucifer for his deeds, he walked towards Tiras. "You... said you had a solution?" Not what he truly wanted to say. He wanted to say how sorry he was for all this but what difference would a sorry make now.
Tiras looked at Tsukiyomi from his chair and squinted his eyes, standing up and pulling out his cigarette before flicking it at Lucifer. "A solution of a sorts." Tiras commented out while getting up, standing up tall and proud as he put his hand on the hilt of his blade. He looked at Tsukiyomi, Tiras's eyes now much more tired and full of sadness while he looked at him. "The recreation of...everything. Look around us, the destruction being a mural to the nature of this universe." He articulated out as he walked around with one hand on his blade and the other tightened into a fist. "We live in a corrupt universe, one that has been pained beyond repair. I suggest we together kill this beast and give me his power so that I kill the demons and turn their energy to me as well. We then will kill Ishmael, Zhanae and Chernobog...before I kill you too." He spoke out solemnly. "So that you all may be free while I take this burden upon myself. The burden of destroying everything so that something much more beautiful may be made." Tiras whispered out, now looking back and seeing Tsukiyomi. "A world without magic, a world without this...this brutality that has been by people to one another. This cannot stand no longer, that status quo must be broken and I am willing to do so...but only with your aid in one way or another." He said while looking into his eyes. "A world...where we can have our beloved. Our Nymphia or Felicia, our Susano-o or Kaika..a world where you can live without the burden, where you can live knowing that the sacrifices we have made were for nothing. A universe I know how to create..because I have seen how it was created at the conception of existence; the big bang. The creation of our axiom from the will of nothingness that can be caused again with it's destruction, but only by someone strong willed enough to form it to their dreams."
Tsukiyomi was silent as he listened to the plan Tiras had figured out in those months alone. Destroying the axiom. It was madness. No one could know what would truly happen if he did. Or perhaps Tiras did know and see while he himself could not just yet. Was it even okay to just destroy the entire planet like that. The one they had all build up together.... Though what was even left to save. This was surviving. No one was truly living. They did deserve that. But did they have the right at all to do something so drastically. Are there even boundaries for beings like them. Could this go unpunished and would it truly be what Tiras was picturing or was that just that, a pretty picture.... He was quiet for the longest while, pondering, thinking. Till he realized one thing. The world could not get any worse than this. They have destroyed it. Gods and humans both. He walks to Tiras and puts his hands on the man's shoulders before actually smiling softly, even if his eyes looked troubled still. "I don't think I ever agreed on you killing me for whatever reason. We made a pact. One where we would stand next to eachother, support eachother, because we knew none of us could truly do something like this alone. This burden is deffinantly not yours alone to carry. So I wont let you. If we do this, we do this together. Man and gods do need eachother." He said before he actually hugged Tiras. "You have one terrifying idea, my friend. One that probably only you could pull off."
Tiras hugged Tsukiyomi back before letting him go, nodding his head and sighing. "I knew it'd be difficult, getting you to agree to something like this...but I knew in the end you'd make the right decision." He spoke out quietly, looking down as if he was lost a bit in his heart. "You know...I'd have never thought of something like this, dreamed of something like this until she was gone. It then made me realize how hopeless things were, how far we all have fallen from grace. We all played a part in the fall, we all share equal responsibility." Tiras spoke out before taking the wire off of Lucifer, allowing him to regenerate as he looked at the two in a terrified manner. "I'll let you take your revenge but his soul is mine." He commented while crouching down, holding his katana just in case things were to get out of hand. "Isn't that right Lucifer? You wanted this! To fight! That's the world you envisioned, the one YOU created for yourself. One of pain, one where you lose everything you cared about! That is why you die ALONE today. That is why your soul will be used to kill what you care about; you will have nothing and you will die having always been nothing, just a fledgling who was half of what his father and siblings were."

"Who are you? What did he do to the man who used to be known as Tiras Elbinorune?" Lucifer coughed out, stuck in his powerless form now from exhaustion. "The man who used to be known as honorable, who saved the world from ghouls and annihilation? The man who led an army of hope with Tsukiyomi? Who always seemed unphased?" He asked, seeming to be in fear now. "Who are you?"

"Dead, that's what I am!" Tiras barked out, gritting his teeth. "That man is dead, there is no hope and there is no honor left to be had. Everything died with her and I have no intention of being that man until she is back." Tiras growled, then looking over at Tsukiyomi. "Shut this thing up."
Tiras was right when he talked about equal responsibillity. Tsukiyomi knew that he was just as responsible for this as others are. His attention then turned to the terrified demon king who now seemed to realize there was no escaping this situation. There really was not. He walked towards Lucifer, grabbing him by the troath and lifting him off of the ground while choking him. He had never been one for revenge. But it gave him a sick statisfied feeling to know that this demon was now feeling as terrified as his people had been. And he will feel that pain as well. He breathed out before generating all of his holy energy into his hand, straight into Lucifer's body. As he had burned him with that corruption months ago, he know did the same, burning away his body with his holy energy.
Lucifer grabbed the hand inside of him, screaming as he kicked and thrashed about in pain while he tried to pull it out of him, having the holy energy spread through his body as it seemed his energy came out in the form of steam. He screeched, finally thrashing violently before Tiras put his hand over Lucifer's face and tore his soul straight from his body, crushing it and having the energy go into Tiras which made him bend over and yell as a painful migraine came over him. "Argh! Fuck me!" Tiras barked out, holding his head and gritting his teeth before letting out a pained sigh. "This guy's inner thoughts...are...sicker than you ever could imagine." He let out as it seemed to lessen a bit and Tiras sorted through it, pulling out a cigarette with his hand shaking in pain before putting it in his mouth and lighting it, falling onto his ass after and relaxing from that.
Tsukiyomi did not stop even if his soul was out till the body was completely evaporated. Not even ashes being left. Nothing to have him remembered by except for the thoughts and powers Tiras now held. He lets out a long breath before sitting down as well crossed legged infront of Tiras. He was quiet for awhile before talking. "I assume Zhaene will be next as she will be the easiest to reach. I have no clue of Chernbog's or Ishmael's where abouts. Though I do know another god we perhaps do need to get. Shiael. The coven's witch used his soul to revive your father. We can get him last I assume as your father might not cooperate in this plan. And Susanoo we can better save for last as well as he won't be that... easy either. But... How do you want to do this. I can't simply follow you and vanish, my guilt wont let me. Though i suppose you cant come with me either."
"We divvy it up. You take Zhanae and Chernobog and I take my father and Ishmael...one easy kill and one hard one." Tiras said before rubbing his face feeling honestly nothing about killing his own father. "I suggest we take my fathers last. When that happens, be far away from that place Tsukiyomi. I know your heart is in the right place but what may happen won't be easy to see." Tiras spoke out calmly, knowing that his friend would be troubled by what the cost of this new universe would be. "When this is all over, I'll use the call of Lucifer to evaporate the demons into pure energy and hit the axiom with it, inversing it essentially. After that..we'll figure it out when we get there but for now that's kinda the plan." He sighed out, shaking his head before looking around and frowning a bit. "I met her here you know, Felicia. It just...seems like yesterday she was here dancing with me."
Tsukiyomi nods, divvying it up sounded like the best they could do. Though his stomach clenched as Tiras talked about Faendal, knowing all to well Faendal won't be the only one to die that day. It was hard to even think about it. People he had promised to protect... "I remember that day as well, when you two met. Odin came into my realm, making quite the ruckus that one of his line was falling for an Elbinorune. He blamed Venus, even if she had nothing to do with it, and he was trying to annoy me into talking to her. But in truth she truly had done nothing. You two fell for eachother all by yourselfs...." He was quiet for a few seconds before asking. "The people we sacrifice now.... Can you promise me they have a place in that new world we will create?"

--------

Baldrik sat outside a bit away from the small village they now lived in. He was leaning with his back against a tree as he trew small rocks with such speed and strength that they lodged into the tree infront of him. His wounds and burns had healed, his hair on the right side of his head not fully grown back yet, though emotionally he hadn't been himself at all. Ever since he and his brother split ways.... He just felt like he abandoned his brother, as if he let him make the same mistake again. He felt guilt for not looking after him better and not standing beside him. Now he didn't even know where he was, the god he was following only able to stop small fires as the world raged and burned. He thinks back to the festival he had organized the night before everything went to hell. A festival to relax, enjoy, have fun and celebrate what they had achieved.... He trew another rock with anger behind it, the thing slicing the tree in half, making it fall down. What a joke.

------

It felt like she had looked through every street, every house, under every rock and behind every tree but there was not a living thing around. Kiyoshi was beginning to feel hopeless. Not even a hint or anything she could find. The only place she had not searched was the castle but she doubted he would be there, or anywhere around here for that matter. She sits down on a fountain, the thing filled with old dark blood instead of water. Had she really come here for nothing. She puts her face in her hands and screams out her frustration.
"Of course they will. Everyone will, even the evil people will have a place in the new world." Tiras spoke out with a smile, seeming confused at why that was even a question. "I will make sure of it, even if it means that I am never born in this new world." He said while looking at a large painting of Felicia and her family, feeling his heart sink a bit as he looked to the side. "Are you ready to meet your fellow gods in the new world? The ones we've defeated in battle?" He asked curiously, wondering Tsukiyomi's thoughts on it.

----------

Valeriya came out from the woods holding some flowers she had picked, finding Baldrik where he seemed to be brooding after everything making her walking over to him and simply sit down next to him. "How did you do that?" Valeriya asked while trying to distract him from whatever he was thinking about, picking up a rock and tossing it at a tree only for it to bounce back and nearly hit her. "You'd be an amazing lumberjack."

----------

A cloaked individual walked in the remains of Vaas Ambris and stood in front of Kiyoshi before pulling his hood down and revealing a vision of Ishmael in front of her. "Frustrating is it not? Even I cannot find him anymore as if he has...disappeared." He spoke out eloquent, making a motion with his hands to show someone disappearing. "I was curious about him you know, curious about the man, the myth...my father." Ishmael said with a frown, looking at Kiyoshi with a bit of what seemed to be anger in his eyes. "I wanted to know if that he could love a child he barely knew like yours, if he could love perhaps another with a woman he didn't love. I wanted to know if it'd have been me too he'd have fought for but...alas, the way the universe works is when you try to make change change happens and sometimes in ways you didn't intend."
Tsukiyomi did not completely understand eithe why he needee confirmation on that but he just did. Just to be sure. He needed to know that if they were going to destory and betray everyone here that they will find happiness and peace in life later on and not just the afterlife. At the question he shrugs. "I am only truly ready to see one again." He says honestly, not knowing how he would ever face his fellow former gods without guilt. That would not go away he guessed.

------

At firat Baldrik did not even glance at Valeryia even though he knew she was there. He simply picked up another rock to trow. He pulls his arm back though pauses it her comment. And he could not help but smile slightly as he lowers his arm again. "Perhaps in a different lifetime...." he says quietly before tossing the rock aside. "What are you doing out all the way here?" He asks wondering a bit as they were quite some distance away from the village. On purpose he was.

------

Kiyoshi's head snapped up as she now looked at the god from the future. The first thing she realized that if a god could not find him then how would she ever? And the second thing she realized, leaving her in quite the shock, that the god infront of her, was Yurichi's child.... She honestly did not know what to say or feel about that. She felt numb. But there was one thing she did know. "There is nothing in this world he could have loved more than Mizuki. Not even me..."
"That could be arranged if you wish but it wasn't really the idea I had in mind. In my mind I have repentance for them and even though they won't know it they will be serving a purpose in the creation of the new humanity." Tiras spoke out from his cigarette smoke, pulling it out from his mouth and flicking the ashes onto the ground. "They won't know of this life though or the past, they'll know only what they'll be given to know and for their crimes they will live a human life and be the ancestors of the peoples they had oppressed. Well except Emeris who'll have all that except an elven version." Tiras chuckled out, finding a bit of humor in the smallest of places. "Ah...I dream of those days as I wait for this nightmare to finally be over Tsukiyomi.."

-----------

"Well what are you doing here?" Valeriya asked with a raised eyebrow and small smirk. "I was just picking flowers to I could burn them and make my house smell nice because I'm sick of smelling farm scents." She said as she held up some of the flowers she had caught, holding them up and looking at all the petals on them. "And then I noticed a tree get sliced in half and then I saw your face so here I am. Why?" She commented with a raised eyebrow. "Something wrong with that?"

-----------

"She didn't exist in the future." Ishmael commented while rubbing his nose a bit. "Neither did his marriage with you. He was a priest who didn't want any relationships so he didn't ever have the courage to ask you out. I was a one night stand who was unlucky enough to have been born." The god said before whistling out, placing his hands on his sides and sighing. "If I were you though I wouldn't worry too much. If it means anything I'm genuinely sorry for taking him away from you two, I just had to know before I died." Ishmael said before coughing out, placing his hand over his mouth after a violent coughing fit, ignoring the blood on the palm of his hand and putting it in his pocket. "And that you'll see him and her again one day. I know the future and although I will never stop fighting for what I believe our deaths are inevitable. Not only our deaths..but our revival. Remember my name Kiyoshi, Ichigo Mizushima. I may be your son come our next life when this kalpa ends and a new one begins."
Tsukiyomi was a bit surprised to hear that though he did not mind the idea Tiras had come up with. Making them live a human life. They should not be given power anymore anyway. And this also proved that Tiras wasn't just acting rash but actually being rational. He runs a hand through his hair as he looks up at the roof, it having some holes in it as it let in the light. "Yes... I wish for that as well."

-----

Baldrik shakes his head as he leans his elbow on his knee and leans with his cheek in his palm as he looks at her. "No, nothing wrong with that. Your father won't be happy though to know you are here alone this far away from the village." At her other question he hesitated a bit before sighing and shrugging. "I am just.... Not really in the best place. Here." He taps his head. "And I don't like people seeing me like this. It's just not who I normally am...." He says quietly as he almost smiles apologetically for his behaviour. He was always cheerfull, happy, positive. Towards everyone and in every situation. So he did not like it how he was feeling and that he could not keep his smile up. It felt like back when his father had been killed, that period of his life. Though this felt even worse.

------

Kiyoshi did not completely understand what he was saying by dying and next life and revival. Her mind was too buzy thinking about the here and now. She could not comprehend his words at the moment. All she knew was that this god infront of her was Yurichi's child from an other future. But that was not this future. Because here he did have a wife. He did have a daughter. She slowly stood. "If it truly means anything what you just said, if you mean you words of being sorry-" She suddenly grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer, her eyes weren't angrey. They were begging. "- Then you help me find him... I am not going to wait for one day or whatever you are talking about. I dont care what you know about the future or what will happen to me. Because I need to see with my own eyes. Even if there is nothing I can do, if he does not wants to see me anymore, if he hates me, leaves me, curses me or is to far gone to even regonize me. I need to see that for myself. Just like you, I have to know and see before I die..."
"Soon. Whatever blood is spilled will be worth it in the end, we're already dead if we don't." Tiras commented out while looking at him, the months having not been kind to Tiras who looked as if he hadn't been sleeping. He had been a work of nature, killing people and monsters in his path to try and run from what he felt on the inside. "But I have a question, a true and honest question. Why did fate make me a god?" He mumbled out quietly, holding his empty cigarette packet now in his hand and crushing it. "Was my fate sealed ten thousand years before I was born by Adalica?"

----------

"It's alright Baldrik, I understand." Valeriya said before laughing and rubbing the back of her head, sighing considering she didn't know the right words to say. "What would you do if you had a chance to escape one day? Run away from this, go to a place nobody dare touches?" She asked with a smile though then it fell as she shook her head. "Nevermind, stupid idea from a stupid girl." Valeriya said with a grumble, looking down at the flowers and sighing out with a frown.

-------------

"I want you to know something to be perfectly clear. I can't find him because there is nothing left-" Ishmael said as he placed his hand on Kiyoshi's. "-He's not him anymore. The eve of the monastery's destruction he assumed Mizuki died and rampaged. He raped my mother in revenge for taking from his child, swearing he'd have another and then killed everyone in this city!" He yelled out, showing Kiyoshi the destruction around them. "You don't want that, you don't! He's a demon who'll probably kill you too for leaving Mizuki alone with his mother he despises for his childhood." He barked out, sounding much like his father when he too would be angry. "Go home and be with your daughter, this is not a war for a priestess."
Tsukiyomi had no honest answer to that question because he simply did not know. A question like that could not be answered by anyone. Not a man nor a god. "If you do not know the answer to that then I do not know either. Something like this.... Those question just can't ever be answered. I have asked myself that multiple times as well, how and why did I become a god... there simply is no answer. I liked to believe because we are good for humanity but... I take that thought back." He says honestly.

------

Baldrik was quiet for awhile before smiling softly as he realized she was trying to cheer him up. Sweet girl. He reaches out and takes a hold of her hand, the one not holding the flowers. "Well, for starters i would be wearing better clothes than this. A suit preferably, a very fancy red one with gold. Oh no wait, those egyptian things. They look comfy. But nevermind my wardrobe indesiciveness. I would run to a place everyone knows and can escape to. And when they do I would be playing there for them. Making them smile and forget their troubles. Like i wanted to do at that festival long ago. You see, i used to play alot for my mother and little siblings. And I realized that that makes me the happiest. Making others smile like that.... Weird coming out of the mouth of an mercenary." He says with a chuckle, a little sparkle coming back to his eyes.

-------

Kiyoshi flinched as he yelled at her. She knew it was true. Felt it was true. But she didnt want to believe it. She wanted to hope. See him one more time. Even if it all was over. Even if it was just to tell him it was okay and that she would let him go. Tears slowly began to stream down her face as she actually leans her forhead against his chest. She was quiet for a long time before shaking her head a bit. "It is strange.... When you yell you almost sound like him. As if you don't believe anyone would listen if you don't yell. He does that too."
"I believe there are even more gods than us that live in a different realm. I believe we're a product of theit dreams, that we merely exist as a universe in their neurons and that they live in a universe like that too and that it's merely a cycle with us all living in different Kalpas, or dimensions." Tiras spoke out before finally standing up and yawning, looking at Tsukiyomi and holding his hand out to bring him up. "Alright friend, we have some work to do. I'll see you at the end of all this."

------------

"I never really got into anything like that. I was kinda struggling in college and then I was drafted into a war and I didn't get many hobbies after except an affinity for cheese." Valeriya chuckled out, looking at Baldrik and smiling. "Adalica loved cheese. She in fact would sleep with a wheel of it and would throw a hiss fit if there wasn't a stick of it at every meal that she could play with and pull apart but she'd never eat. Like...ever. She'd then throw it at Faendal and see if she could ever hit him because he was fast. It was really really stupid...but I still love cheese and I don't know if it's from her or me."

-----------

Ishmael quietly listened, putting his hand on the back of her head and closing his eyes for a moment. "Mizuki is lucky to have parents that loved her." He simply spoke out, wondering in the back of his mind how much he truly was like his father. "You should go home. I can take you home if you wish so you may spend your last days with her. The world will end before you know it and I know it's hard to imagine but the next world will be significantly...better, regardless of who wins. I promise you, you'll be much happier at the end than you are now looking for a deadman."
Tuskiyomi could not even think of the world in that way. It was making the world even more confusing than it already was. And honestly, he wanted to stop thinking about it. Very much so. He looks up and reaches out, letting Tiras help him stand up. "I'll see you at the end then. Stay strong for now."

-----

Baldrik opened his mouth to say she probably did have some hobbies or thinks she liked but her story after that was way too funny to talk over. The situation she had been in had been anything but funny but the thought of her trowing cheese at Faendal.... He begins to chuckle befote he actually laughs for the first time in a long while as he shales his head. "Well, that's easy to find out-" he wraps his arm around her shoulders and pulls her against him as he grins and pokes her nose. "- If you eat cheese and you like it it is you. If you start trowing it at who ever then it is not. As easy as that."

------

"It's not that hard to get happier than this...." Kiyoshi mumbles as she looks down at her hand, eyeing and rubbing over her wedding ring. That blissfull day. Full of love. Promises. A future.... She takes the wedding ring off of her finger, before pulling the ribbon that held her hair together out of it. She takes an arrow, tying the ring to the ribbon before putting the arrow on her bow and aiming high up in the air. She was holding it there, her hand slightly shaking from holding the string back too long before she actually led go, simply shooting the thing she cherished so much away. The thing she had been holding on to as a life line. As shaky sigh escapes her lips. In her heart and head she apologized for letting him go like this. For not doing more. Not trying harder or leaving to find him faster. "T-Take me home....." she say quietly as she did not take her eyes away from the distance she shot her ring towards.
"If you keep poking my nose I might be inclined to start tossing cheese." Valeriya said with a smile, looking over at him. "Maybe mozzarella, that's a good kinda. Or cheddar, the sharp kind. I might duel you with it if your not careful, I have a years experience with the stuff." She commented while wrapping her arm around him as well, putting her head on his shoulder. "By the way....the demon lady, the fox. She kissed you." She said with her eyes wide open, referring to the kiss between him and the demon fox from the future. "What was going on there?"

-----------

"Alright, I will." Ishmael said before grabbing her hand, closing his eyes and in a flash being in an unfamiliar home made out of logs where the people inside still slept. In a crib Mizuki crawled a bit, having black hair now down to her chin and being much bigger. Ishmael smiled, looking at her and allowing the disguise he used to hide his lineage dissipate as his snow white hair and yellow and red eye showed. He walked to Mizuki and put his hand on her head before looking at Kiyoshi not realizing how much he did look like his father. "She's healthy."
Baldrik felt oh so tempted to poke her even more know. The image of them trowing cheese at eachother was simply hillarious. Though that thought was quickly stopped as she puts her head on his shoulder, making him smile and close his eyes for a second as he relaxes, beginning to like this feeling. But then she suddenly asked that question. He opens one eye before frowning for a second and then remembering. "Oooh Lerida. Yeah. Remember when I told you I always treath my ladies with respect and always make it clear to them where I draw the line? Well, we made a verbal agreement about being intimate.... It was long ago okay, we were living in the same house and fox demons are wild alright." He chuckles a bit with red cheeks now as he rubs the back of his head, not knowing why he was so embarresed.

------

Kiyoshi squinted her eyes shut as the light blinded her before she was able to open them again, now standing in the darkness of a cabin she did not regonize. But with a child in it she did regonize, even if it had been awhile. Too long. As he showed himself she could not help but stare a bit at Ishmael. Like that he looked actually rather much like his father.... She reaches out and lifts Mizuki out of the crib, holding the child close and kissing the side of her head. "She is. And she is very pretty. And a good kid. And I love her so so much...." she breaths out as some more tears roll down her cheeks.
"I know all about how fox demons are wild buddy alright, don't get me started. My first boyfriend was one and believe me, they're wild in all types of ways." Valeriya said before licking the roof of her mouth as if her mouth was dry and raising her eyebrows. "A bit too wild. Anywhoo-" She said while changing her topic from her ex. "I was just curious what was going on there. I didn't want to be intruding on someone's yard or being the second stake in an already established fence if you catch my drift." She hinted at while looking over at him. "I hear those types of things can get nasty and I don't to wake up to a knife in my windpipe or something because of..well, anything."

----------

"I can tell. Cherish her and love her and keep her safe, I promise that if you do this things will be okay. I know more than you ever could and I know this to be true." Ishmael said while looking at his half sister, smiling at her before putting his face in his arm and coughing violently for a few moments, leaving a dark spot in his tan cloak before wiping a bit of blood from the corners of his mouth. "I have to leave."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Baldrik raises one eyebrow as he looks at her very curiously to say the least, wondering if she would tell him more about that though he knew she would not ofcourse and he was right as she quickly hopped over tgat subject. Logically. Though it had spiked his interest. If she had a fox demon for boyfriend she could handle some things. Though he did not see her that way. Renald would kill him. No. Worse. Killing would be mercifull. And honestly, he would never use Val for what he used, in agreement, Lerida for. But then his eyes widen a bit. Intruding someone's yard? Second stake? He grins widely. The arm around her shoulders pull her a bit tighter against him. "My my Miss Silvius, am i hearing this right? Are you inclining that you have some sort of..... interest in me?" Yes he was acting smug because he was feeling smug.

------

Kiyoshi smiled softly as she noticed the way Ishmael was looking at her daughter. Though it fell a bit as he had another bloody coughing fit. She heard some shuffeling in the nearby room and realized someone might wake up and go see what that was. She nods, shiting the child a bit in her arms as she began to fall asleel right there. "You probably should.... I... Thank you, Ichigo." She truly did not knkw what else to say after everthing he revealed to her. But she knew she had tk thank him as he helped her quite a bit.
"I'm implying something aren't I?" Valeriya asked with a raised eyebrow. "Now what I'm not implying is an agreement simply because I'm not a whore, but what I am implying is that we are two adults inside of an empty forest clearing that like each-other that haven't had sex in probably over half a year and in my case over a year, who have literally nothing better to do-" She said while looking up at him with her eyebrows still raised; her well manicured hand traveling down to his pants and grabbing from the outside. She then took her tongue and pressed it hard against her cheek suggestively, putting her eyebrows down as she put her tongue down and grinned a bit. "-except have some fun."

----------

"I am the one that is sorry." Ishmael said with a small smile from hearing his real name once more, not having heard someone say it in so long. "I only hope you can enjoy the rest of your days with Mizuki, Kiyoshi. In the next life we'll see each-other albeit in a personal way and if you even remember this in the next life, I hope you remember to love that child as well." He said with his smile before turning around and going to the shadow's, disappearing into the darkness.
Aaaah interested in sex. Baldrik actually felt a bit.... Dissapointed? Yeah that was the word. Well, what else would he have expected? It was not like he was known for his loving long and caring relationships like his father and mother. People came to him because he was fun in that regard. And hey, he was fine with that, it was all her ever asked and he drew the line there. Though that was when he was hopping from place to place to kill and ocassionally learn. After being with this group for so long, these families, he guessed it silently and slowly just changed. For an example, seeing the Bordeaux's like that, their undying loyalty for eachother and their love for their chilfren... He was a tad bit jealous of that. Baldrik smiled softly as he puts her hand over her before taking it off of his pants and putting it up to his lips, kissing the back of her hand a few times. "Sorry Valy but... I got certain types of girls i do these things with and you are not like that. So no." He says as gently as he could. Indeed she was not the type to just have some fun and then leave with an indifferent heart. He would not do that to her.

------

Kiyoshi watched as Ishmael dissapeard to where ever before looking at her sleeping child. Enjoy the rest of your days.... His words slowly began to sink in. All of them. And they made her scared because she could not see what he saw and knew. She holds her child closer to her. Though she did know that whatever happend, this child will be loved. Every second from now on. And with that in mind she sat down in a chair in the corner and simply held her child through the minutes.
"It's alright, wine and cheese were fine enough night companions anyways." Valeriya said with a small smile, sighing internally as she wondered if her days of youth were going to be the only time she was ever going to be with a man. "Don't even think of it as ever having happened, just kind of a spur of the moment thing." She commented while putting her flowers back in her basket and sitting back before whistling out. "Maybe I'll just be like my brother is. He's with a dude, you know? Maybe women will work out or something. For some reason I have terrible luck with men. First it was a snake man in the most literal of senses, then a fox demon and uh that's about it and I'm twenty eight. It's pathetic; I'm nearly thirty and my little brother got married before me. He probably has cute adopted kids and everything at this point." She complained with crossed arms. "Then again though he has the safest country on earth right now so maybe we all should be jealous of Gilford. I bet that Seth guy feel's like a real dumbass for giving up his kingdom to him right about now."
"It's not pathetic Val." Baldrik immediatly says, that wanting to be the last thing she feels about herself. "You have been through so much, you truly can't compare your life to anyone else's. True, perhaps your brother did get married nd has children and all that but who says happiness and succes is measured in that? And besides that, age does not matter. You humans truly have the feeling you need to have it all before you are thirty but that is not true. Perhaps I as a vampire look at it differently but when I look at my brother, he never slept with anyone, no relationships, he waited for years and years till he found that one person. Some will say its crazy and some fill find it romantic. But is there truly one thing better than the other? Is one relationship forever standing better than looking and having tried even though it did not work out? Is one a succes and the other a fail? I am not much of a great example in that department though...." he scooted a bit closer again. "If we are looking at age and relationships I guess I am worse then. I have never been in a true relationship before, just fun. But seeing these families, their love and loyalty and happiness, is making me change my view a bit. That is why I said no...." he smiles a bit as he reaches over, puts a hand on the bacm of her head and pulls her closer to kiss her forhead. "So if you are a tad bit patient, your luck with men will turn around as well.... Or take a turn for the worst depending how you look at me." He finishes with a light chuckle.
"Well that depends if you could ever bring yourself to try being with a real woman; a strong Russian girl." Valeriya said with a small smile on her face. "Don't let the accent confuse you because of my father. I can cook cabbage stew like no other, chop wood and sew which in the apocalypse is becoming very useful traits." She commented while looking at a hole she patched in her dress. "And by the way, the reason women feel that need to be successful before we're thirty is because of births. I can't have a child when I'm old and ugly so the older I get the less that becomes an option and the more grey hairs my dad gets as he realizes his gay son, old daughter and child twins probably aren't having kids anytime soon which means my mom is getting MORE cats." Valeriya finished with a pant, shaking her head after. "Maybe I'll get a cat."
Baldrik could not help but chuckle a bit, seeing Renald drowning in the cats Ivanka bought. Well, she did have a very big admiration for cats. He did not really liked cats that much. "Nah, you should not become a cat lady. You are way too pretty for that." He says honestly as he smiles at her. He noticed she made her do that alot. Smile. She was such an honest direct woman. He liked that quite a bit. He liked her. He knew that. She was just.... different. And that somehow pulled him in. "And besides that-" he puts a hand on her cheek as he grins a bit, a playfull spark in his eyes to actually hide a bit of his nerves. "-i think your new boyfriend isn't really that fond of cats." He says before leaning in and giving her a sweet gentle kiss on her lips. "Though he is very fond of kids so you are lucky with that."
"New boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend." Valeriya said in confusion after he kissed her, reaching up and touching her lips before widening her eyes. "Oh wait a minute." She commented in realization before grinning. "Sweet." Was all she said before giving him a kiss back, looking at him with her bright green eyes and holding the grin she had on her face while looking at him. "I didn't expect that but I'm definitely not gonna say no." She said as she looked at his smile and then his nose, his eyes and his hair. "Just as long as you like the cabbage stew. My mother says that if he doesn't love your cabbage stew, he doesn't love you."
Baldrik could not help but laugh at her cluelesness at first. She was such an innocent sweetheart. It was endaring. "Then I guess I should be tasting that soon." He brushes a bit of her hair behind her ear as he smiles at her. This was not his first girlfriend but he had the feeling this could be the one meaning the most. "But promise me one thing." He gently cups her cheeks in his hands as he makes her look at him in the eyes. "I do not want you to feel stuck or for this to turn out like your last boyfriend. If you ever feel like you don't want me anymore then you tell me and it'll be over. You have the control in your hands. Alright? If you want out, ever, i'll always give you that."
"Uh..." Valeriya smiled, never having thought he'd reassure her like that. "I promise." She said with the redding of her cheeks, finding the look in his eye's to be romantic and cute. "You sweetheart." She mumbled out, leaning and and giving him a kiss before nearly falling back down on her butt when she pulled away, being as clumsy as usual. "No but-" She plopped down, having her hair jump up a bit as her butt touched the floor. "-seriously, that's not a problem I think I'll have with you. My last problem in a relationship was me probably not feeling like anything except a meatbag and having emotional connections based on that."
Baldrik really liked the fact that she already felt comfortable enough to kiss him just like that. "I promise I won't ever make you feel that way." He says honestly as he grabs her hands, pulls her up off of the ground and into his arms. Even if she was a bit taller he managed to lift her up off of the ground and twirl her around a few times as he laughs a bit before putting her back on her feet, kissing her after. "You know what I just realized? Your father is going to strangle me." He says before chuckling nerveusly.
"Well you're kinda undead right? You'll survive, he's getting old Baldrik." Valeriya said with a small laugh before widening her eyes. "Hey...wait a minute." She said with her big opened eyes. "You have a mom and like a bagillion brothers and sisters. How in the world is that gonna go?" She asked as she imagined a bunch of carbon copies of Baldrik and Jyran simultaneously bitching all at once with a silver haired woman leading the nagging. "From what your brother told me it seems she's terrifying...or at least not friendly. I think the word he used was 'old fashioned'."

"You father may be an old man but his spirits are just a strong as back in the days and I can never outrun either one of those things." Baldrik says as he rubs the back of his neck, already seeing himself getting changed by Vulgar or strangled by Slivverin. "My mother can be a terrifying sometimes unfriendly old fashioned woman indeed. But she will adore you and she'll be extremely happy that I have finally settled down as well. She will-" he actually uses his fingers to curl up her upper lip and see her teeth. "-try to find your fangs. She'll be a tad bit dissapointed by that but hey, if that is all i am happy." He says grinning widely, showing his own fangs.
"We'll get there, just gotta give that time. It's one of those can't go back things so I have to be over a hundred percent sure when I do it but hey, as long as things go ell between me and you I don't see it NOT happening." Valeriya commented before her stomach grumbled a bit and she looked down, placing her hand on her flat tummy. "Hell, do you know how to cook?" She asked before putting her hand in his hair. "I can't imagine you didn't learn how to make anything in your hundreds of years of life."

------------

"That bastard will open that blizzard evntually." Cynfael said to Aurelie while holding a scarf over his mouth, having been waiting for weeks for a response from Emperor Markovich who they had sent a message to via one of the Russian's scouting patrols. He pulled down his scarf and exposed his thick goatee he was starting to grow and his long hair that he was now letting down so he'd be warmer as they had been staying in the eastern part of Europe, hoping over night the empire would just eventually expand over their hideout and give them access to the technology beginning to sprout from it like exosuits and airships which they had scavenged Cantenseel for the schematics for. Cynfael folded up his scarf and went down to his pants without a shirt, having gained extreme amounts of muscle in the months coming for the imending fight with Tiras. "You wanna train in the snow with me?"
Baldrik's eyes widened a bit at what she said. Does she mean that? Does she even truly understand what it meant? He guessed not. But the fact she was so openminded about it did make him smile. Though he wondered if he could do that to her. Give her eternal life.... He never really thought much about changing someone so he was not quite sure how to feel about it. But those were worries for later. He takes a hold of her hand. "Oh, I have learned quite a bit and I will show you right now. I'll make a feast for you to enjoy. And for the rest of your family to enjoy. And after dinner I can casually slip in our new status." He says with a sly grin as he holds up their joined hands. "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach right? Let's see if that also will warm your papa's heart."

------------

Aurelie honestly doubted if they ever would get a response. And even if they did the response will probably be to leave. Why would he let them in anyway, Emperor Markovich had the most protected and safe country on the entire earth. It was one of the few good places left. No one would want to risk that. Aurelie puts on the fire place before sitting down on the couch, shaking her head. "No, I don't. Veron probably won't mind." She had not been doing much. Well, when people asked her things she did them. When they needed her she was there for them and did her job. But when she had the choice, she did nothing. She merely sat. And watched the clock tick away till someone said they were moving there or doing this or that. Then she moved again. She just hadn't been herself after Japan and then Zeenla right after. She began to wonder more and more what purpose it all still served. They went there to save this world. This future. And it turned out to be just as fucked up as theirs. And she did not see how they could turn either world around anymore. Nomatter what they did or who intervened, it will get fucked up again.
"Papa and mama. My mom is just as bad as my father but I think only because he's so bad that she is." Valeriya said with a laugh while getting up, running her hands through her long hair and getting grass out of it from sitting down. She then leaned down and brushed some dirt off of her long legs; her shins smooth and hairless like a newborns skin. "Maybe while you're cooking I can tell some stories or something, Cantenseel was a pretty interesting place."

------------

"Alright." Cynfael said while opening the door to the hut he built and going outside; snow flying onto the hairs on his chest. "Veron, let's train!" Cynfael called out before going to a sled and putting over three hundred pounds of brick on it, strapping it tight and grabbing the ropes before beginning to run as if he was a reindeer using a sled, thinking of his friend Rudolf dying alone as he fought the demons to motivate him as he came up a hill, having sweatbeads come down his face as the snow touched his face and his hot breath came out. He didn't stop, continuing to train while waiting for the others to train him.
Baldrik followed her up, wondering what he could do to make her mother accept him as well. Though he was less concerned about her mom than her dad. Mom's loved him. Daddy's wanted to choke him. He smiles at her suggestion as he nods and rubs her lower back a bit, pulling her closer. "Sounds like a great plan to me. Though if you tell stories, I do want to hear stories with you in them as well." He was curious to hear more about her life. "I won't bore you with mine." He adds with a wink.

------------

Veron got out of his cabin as he heard Cynfael call out to him and together they trained. He had been one of the lasiest of the group but ever since the monastery he had been determinded to train as well. Though mostly his arms and upper body, his legs were good. The best. So as Cynfael was pulling the sled, he was carrying a log on each shoulder as he followed. They trained and trained till the sun was almost going down again. He trows the logs in the snow, sweating and panting as he runs his hands through his sweaty hair. "Should we head back now? Someone must have made dinner I hope."
"Something like that." Cynfael said with a pant, looking around and breathing out before closing his eyes to let himself relax while the cold wind touched against him. He looked to the left and saw the massive blizzard on the border in the distance, shaking his head before heading back to where the cabin was. Inside he saw a sick Ishmael sitting down in the kitchen while others cooked. "Hey." Cynfael simply said to Ishmael. "You holding up?"

"Just..fine." Ishmael said with a smile before getting up and rubbing his face. "Has anyone seen Lee? Last I heard from him he was getting firewood a couple hours ago."

"No but he should be back soon, the weather looked like it was getting worse so I know he'll haul his butt." Cynfael spoke out before looking back at Aurelie and smiling. "Hey."

-------------

"So what are their powers again?" Tiras asked Lee as he held a bloody wood ax in one hand looking as he had a pistol drawn on the demon in the other hand; both legs being mangled on Lee with a gash on his back and the side of his head.

"Ishmael has all the gods from our world except for Emeris.." Lee spoke out with a wince. "The demons are much stronger than me...they fight better than Lucifer himself. Cynfael is quick and strong as well as a royal vampire, like nothing you've ever fought before. Aurelie is...special. She's not a chaos mage but she is a swordswoman. And..." Lee coughed out a bit of blood, looking up at Tiras in fear. "Veron is special. He's a Navidian Ghoul."

"Anything else?"

"Am I going to live..." Lee spoke out before seeming to try and sit himself up.

"No."

"I'll let you have a few surprises. Can you at least leave the face alone so I can look pretty when I'm dead?"

"That'd be something I'd do if you weren't so ugly." Tiras said before swinging the ax, going through Lee's fingers which were trying to protect him as the ax split his skull open like a piece of timber. He then took his hand off and looked west where Lee said that they were.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Aurelie was still sitting on the same spot on the couch as before Cynfael went out to go train. No one veen bothered to talk her off of it anymore. She would move, to eat. She smiled back at Cynfael, though it was more forced than anything else before she turned her head back again.

Tarquin rubs his hands clean on a towel as he finished cutting up the meat and putting it in a pan to cook it while Evan was making sure the vegetables didn't overcook. Luckily, because Evan was able to make portals with his spells, they have had enough vegetables and such to keep them going while Veron often hunted down the animals that lived around. And as they were in charge of the food, Tarquin was named mommy of the gang as he made sure that every night they had a decent meal cooked and ready. Someone had to do it and he did not dare leave that job to Ollie or Sauri for example. Tarquin noticed Ishmael rubbing his face as if a bit worried, which made him put a hand on the god's shoulder. "Like Cynfael said, he'll be back soon. So just sit down, dinner will be done soon as well."
"I'm sure he will. I'm worrying too much; a whole lot of stress is certainly around." Ishmael spoke out before getting up and stretching. "If there's one thing we need it is to relax." The man mumbled while walking to the stove and looking over at it, not truly knowing what to say.

"I know that to be certain." Jyran spoke out while sitting at the table, looking ready to eat anything as his stomach growled; while they weren't starving, conditions didn't even compare to how it was as the monastery. He felt as if they were barely surviving while the fight had not even began yet.

"Oi, I got some liquor from my trip with Evan." Ollie said while holding up two bottles of vodka. "Didn't even pay nothin'; free ninety nine." He mentioned with a chuckle, cracking it open and grinning. "Who want's to party?"

Tiras walked to a window to the girls room and found it unlocked, opening it quietly and finding himself inside the cabin. He pulled his trusty knife from his boot, hiding himself against the wall next to the door as he waited for anyone to come to the room. He held his breath, slowing his heartbeat to about nothing so he couldn't alert the fox demons.
Tarquin looks at Evan with a look that asked really? Evan merely shrugged, hey, he was not the guy's baby sitter. He could not help it that Ollie managed to steal away two bottles. How in the world that loud mouth had done that was a question that never will be answered and will remain a mystery. Tarquin sighs but says nothing about it, perhaps knowing they all could use a bit of a cheer up. Booze did help with that.

Sauri raises up her hand from her position on the couch. "I am always up for that."

"Perhaps we could wait till after dinner?" Annelise tried to reason sweetly with a smile as she sat next to Jyran. "I mean, alcohol isn't so good on an empty stomach. And it would be a waiste of food."

"I agree with the lady." Evan said as he finished preparing and cooking the vegetables. "And as it is done I propose we eat it before it gets cold."
"Just have some weak stomach's, that's your guy's problem!" Ollie said before cracking one of the bottles open with just his thumb and index finger, taking an air swig as not to put his lips on the bottle. He then set it down and shook his head, grinning after before looking over at Sauri and raising his eyebrows. "You know lass, we'd both be really sauri if we didn't have some fun tonight." He said while making a pun with her name.

"That was just nasty." Jyran chuckled out, shaking his head. "I feel like I've been violated and it wasn't even me you were hitting on."

"I've seen ogres have better pick up lines than that lad." Jannik's spirit spoke out while seeming to be playing a game of blackjack in the spirit world, laying down cards nobody else could see with spirits nobody else could see.