র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Fayline blinked twice before actually chuckling. "I know you are trying to justify this-" She says as she wiggles a bit with the panties. "-but you are kinda making it worse you know." She actually teased him a bit before trowing the thing in the trash so it could not torment him longer and putting clothes away. In a few minutes she had the place already pretty tidied back up. Stuff back in place, glasses and bottles away, the couch neat again. "If you want I can also dust and vaccuum the floor." She really was in clean modus now.

Duce raises one eyebrow skeptical at those words. Blessing? Reach an understanding? Shogun or not, this was his daughter and he just found out they had been hiding a four year long relationship. If he dared ask for her hand already he could become a very dissapointed man. But before he could say anything or comment on it the lady of the house strutted down the stairs.

Fecilia was a bit stunned for a second as this was the actual first time she had ever seen his mother. She had not really prepared herself for this as she had been more nerveus about her father and Tiras meeting. How could she have forgotten that. She could not help but shoot Tiras a small grin, ofcourse he had been fussing, before giving his mother a bow out of respect. "It is an honour and a pleasure to meet you. You have one lovely home."
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"If that's what you want belle than you may but I ask nothing of you." Joseph said with a small chuckle, looking around and finding the place already clean. He went to his television and turned on the television, looking at the stock market on the news and seeing that his company was on the rise because of it's interest into the pharmaceutical business along with Lancaster's stock, making him chuckle and shake his head. "The stock market is about as stupid as half the people at that ball yesterday- I'm not even doing this because I have an interest in his company." He said while shaking his head, grinning a bit as he saw Bordeaux Alcohol Incorporated at the top as usual, rising faster than the government subsidized Feng Energy which was owned by the father of one of the councilmen of the city.

"Oh yes, I am the one that decorated it after all." Sumiya said with a small laugh, looking Felicia up and down before then looking at Tiras. "My are you a doll. I can tell where she gets her good looks from." She said to Duce before smiling and nodding at him. "So Mr. Stadner, has my boy been accommodating? I know he has been more than excited about this whole thing truly." She said while shaking his hand as if she too was a man, breaking the usual societal norms and giving him a strong handshake. "And me too as I'm sure you are. I know that as us being in the upper echelon of society we have a....problem with our young ones being too focused on work and not enough on leaving a family to pass it down to." She said quietly so the others couldn't hear, knowing that it had been a worry that Felicia would too not marry.
Fayline smiled before tieing her hair up in a ponytail, that being the answer. She would be done quickly though since she would be only doing the living room. And hey, this was truly the least she could do for him after what he had given her. It was still so surreal. To believe not only her mother was going to get a new high tech treatment that may or may not be the solution to her disease, now they would actually start saving money. She never really had money to save or to spend. After finding the duster and the vaccuum cleaner she was done in a quick fifteen minutes as she seemed to fly trough the room. Being quick but still very prompt in cleaning. When she was done she lets her hair down again as she looks at the tv. "I never understood a thing of the stock market. It's not a thing I will ever get. But it seems like you are doing good?" She asks with a bit of a chuckle.

Felicia smiled, knowing she was really going to like this woman as she saw her behave and talk, while Duce raises one eyebrow as he got kinda complimented on his looks as if she was flirting openly and got a handshake afterwards. He hoped this whole thing she was talking about was the hunting trip though it felt like she was hinting more towards the possible union of their families. "I am curious most of all." He says, not really able to call it excited. "And I wouldn't see it as a problem, being focused on work. More like a way to build op character. Like you said, she is still young. She has plenty of time." Yes, he had urged her to go find a man to get married a week ago. But never had he thought this soon. He had thought she would atleast take another two years after finding someone before she got married or so knowing her. Well, he guessed wrong.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Better than any other company on the stock exchange right now." Joseph commented which looking at the TV. "There's a whole lot of fuss about the money I invested into the Pharmaceutical business right now and it's making the market value of my business go up. See that's what I do a lot- buy stock in these companies and then plump them like a turkey by making their value on the stock exchange go very high. I sell in then, increasing my money tenfold and then crush the business by expanding further into the market. That's why there's a little bit of Bordeaux on everything these days; cunning business moves and expansionary tactics." He explained before looking over at her and breathing out a bit as he saw her beautiful hair down. "Wow."

"Yes yes, building up character is nice but when you come to be my age your character won't save you from menopause." Sumiya mentioned while beginning to walk, guiding Duce along as she waved her hand around to look at the decor of the palace. "Truth be told I was curious as well to see the type of girl that my Tiras would go after- he's very special you know. He's excelled in all his academics, excelled even further in physical fitness. He's been great too in foreign affairs, having made those...barbarians to the west be calm and get civilized a bit and has increased trade between Japan and Cantenseel tenfold of what my father has done. We're rich, they're rich- we're all getting richer it seems and it's because of him. But I worry because he's never shown interest in a woman before, in fact he's declined every girl I ever sent for him telling me that they're not good enough. For four years those two..my, that's more time than I had to know his father. I just...wanted to reassure you a bit that what my son feels for your daughter certainly isn't false-" She said as she stopped walking with Duce. "- and that he has good intentions."

"So...what do you think?" Tiras asked her after their parents went away, looking around and practically having stars in his eyes. "Amazing huh?"
Fayline kinda understood it but if he said he was doing good she guessed that was truly all she needed to know. When he almost stared at her like that it made her blush once again. "What?" She asked, not sure why he suddenly seemed so mesmerized by her for some reason.

Duce followed the woman around. Hearing her praise her son up the throne. Yes he knew what all that man has done in buisiness. Making Cantenseel and Japan both thrive. But that did not define a man. You can't judge a man of how he will treat a lady by what he has done in his work life. "I am going to see that for myself." Duce said as he stopped walking as well. "Shogun or not, nomatter the things he has done, a man is still a man. And as a single parent with only one daughter you must understand that i can be quite... Skeptical when it comes to men. Especially now."

Felicia giggles slightly as she wraps one arm around his neck and puts the other hand against his chest. "It is really alot of gold. Though you have no idea how glad I am that you had a good life in this one." She says the last part softly before kissing his lips. "I missed you."
"You just look beautiful, that is all." Joseph commented quietly to her before facing out at the city and looking at the sun, seeming to be in a bit of physical pain for a moment which prompted him to go to a control pad which quickly lowered blinds that blocked out the sunlight and turned on an artificial sunlight inside of the penthouse. "In fake and real light." He chuckled out, trying to distract some the emotions that he didn't quite understand himself.

"I worry the same for my son truly." Sumiya commented out with her hands together. "Power is so alluring you know- many try to obtain it through many means and the heart sadly is the woman's most readily available tool to getting it. Alas...I don't think she's like that and something...say a feeling from god tells me that it's meant to be. Are you a religious man?" She asked out of curiosity while looking over at him, having a regal air to her even in the presence of a millionaire.

"It's not me that picked the gold tradition, I'm just carrying it down." Tiras said with a laugh before smiling a bit, almost seeming as if he wanted to tear up a bit as she said he was glad he had a good life. "Hey now...come on. This life is good and all but...it's nothing complete without you." Tiras said to her before giving her a kiss back, brushing her hair behind her ear and gazing into her eyes as he felt his heart throb a bit.
Fayline blushed slightly more, about to say he really complimented her too much, when she instead chuckled at what he said after. "Thank you then." She said quietly as she brushes a piece of hair behind her ear before looking towards the kitchen. Smelling tha scent of coffee now in the room. "How about that cup of coffee now? And then you can tell me what you like to do in your free time when you have it." She said, this time actually trying to make an effort to get to know him more.

Well, Duce guessed that could be true as well. A man in an position of power as very alluring. To those with both good and bad intentions. He was atleast glad she did not accuse his daughter of anything like that but meant to be? He wasn't so certain about that yet. He wasn't really a dreamer. He liked facts. Fact one, they hid it for a long time. Fact two, he does not know the man at all. Fact three, he seemed very keen on getting married already. Which made him come to the conclusion, he did not like the current situation. "I actually am. Not strongly religious but still. Why do you ask?"

Felicia smiles lovingly as she reached up and caresses his cheek. "I know. But still. You deserved this." She says before gently kissing his lips again in a softer kiss. "I have been having nightmares lately. About our previous life. I had vague dreams before but after since last week they've become very vivid." She admits quietly. In her dreams she saw him dying. Hearing that virgil died. The pain of dying herself. Everything actually. It had woken her up twice this past week. It was like her mind was trying to sort out two lifes in one body. It made her disorientated somethimes.
"Oh right the coffee." Joseph said while getting over to his coffee maker and pulling two purely white coffee cups from the cupboard. He poured them both a cup, walking back out to his living room and sitting down on his 'clean' couch that he didn't use for sin, patting on the seat cushion that was a cushion away from him for her to sit. "I grew up very impoverished so I never quite had time to catch onto anything from when I was young but I gained a knack of reading from my mother being very religious. I do that when my body let's me because sometimes I'm still not very handy with my new senses. Besides that I guess..uh..liquor connoisseur?" He asked with a small laugh before sighing. "Honestly I don't do much. I'm not that interesting of a guy and I don't have many friends so I just don't go out. By rich people standards I'm very boring- no exotic hunting trips to the America's or having gold dipped shotguns and cars which by the way is VERY real and actual human beings do that for...some reason." He said with a laugh, thinking about the one time the Shogun of Japan came to an event wearing a gold tuxedo.

"Religion is very important to our family. One could even say that the Seiken's and our god are...intertwined. Many hundreds of years ago in recorded history Archaeus came down one more time to change the course of human history directly and it was to aid our family in battle. Since then we've been devoted Tsurasian's and put most of our faith into it. Now unlike most of Japan I don't care if my son diddles with a dragon or a vampire or a European, I for one just want him to be happy with a girl that believes in our core values." Sumiya said with a smile. "Now I've taken enough of your time sir, I'll let you go back to your daughter."

"Yeah...I've had them my whole life. It's okay, just breathe when you wake up and go back to sleep and it should pass love." Tiras said in a caring tone while rubbing his hand on her shoulder. "A week without you is going to be difficult but I hope it gives me and him the time we need in order to make him tolerate me." He said with a small laugh though there was anxiety behind it. "Just...focus on now love, stay centered. Then doesn't matter...it's all a dream now."
Fayline took the cup of coffee from him before sitting down on the couch. She smiles slightly and chuckles a bit. She could hardly imagine people being so rich that the decide to buy a gold car. Why would someone ever need a gold car? She was glad in a way Joseph was not like that. "I don't think you can call yourself before simply because you dont have a gold car and dont go on hunting trips. And you may not do much but I think I do the same amount of nothing as you. I never really had the time for friend or going out so they are none as well. I clean and I read.... God, that really is all i do." She says in realization with a bit of a chuckle

Duce knew about the importancenof religion for the Seiken's. The big golden dragon statues being a hint. Though he wondered how religious his daughter was. Ofcourse he had let her read the book but they never really talked about religion so he did not have a clue. We shall find out. "Thank you. It was a pleasure getting to talk to you." He says before bowing a bit out of politeness and heading back towards his daughter.

Felicia ofcourse caught up on the anxiety in his voice. And she really understood why. Her father was now kinder to her. More loving. But also still a shark and overprotective. It was going to be difficult she believed. She cups his cheeks. "You'll be fine. Like you said, focus on our love.... And keep an eye on where my dad aims the shotgun." She says, only partly joking when she saw her father walk back towards them, taking her hands off of his cheeks. "Ready to go?"

"I assume so. Though as it was quite a surprise i have not really prepared anything for the trip." Duce says as he folds his arms, having seen the small display of affection and it nagged him a bit.
"Then we're a match made in heaven because simply put I often don't meet people as boring as me." Joseph chuckled out a bit before sipping his coffee. "Take Renald for example. Quite a bit younger than me yet far more successful than I was at his age, having tons of friends that like him and seem to make him happy, being able to go to all the functions all in all being a productive citizen." He said and then looked at himself. "Then there's me. And well...then there's you. So out of the three people I've known and talked to who's names I can remember and that I've encountered out of a business deal at least there's, you at least are boring like me too." He said with his chuckle, having a bit of a smile on his face. "No shame in it belle."

"Thank you love, I'll remember that." Tiras spoke out quietly to her, leaning in for a kiss before Duce came back making Tiras straighten himself out and pay attention. "It's okay, everything was done for you so there's nothing to worry about sir. A change of clothes for each day, some horses to ride, a car to drive when we get tired of riding and a cabin we'll be able to sleep at if we don't wish to pitch a tent. All that's left to worry about is what weapons you feel like using." Tiras said as he whistled. "Let's get some guns." He said as the servants brought out some of the weapons for the trip. Two gold plated shotguns made with mahogany, four different high powered bolt action rifles, a couple automatic rifles for pure pleasure and some grenades. All in total he had enough weapons for a small militia.
Fayline blushed softly at the comment about then being a match though she quickly saw he meant it as a joke. She thought. Carefully she sips her coffee to not burn her tongue as she listened. "I don't think you can compare yourself to Renald. He was born in a high classed family in Britain. His uncle i believe owning some land? Either way, it is just different.... That we don't have friends or alot of hobbies and such doesn't have to mean we are boring right?" She wonders out loud with a bit of a laugh. "Tell me one interesting or weird thing about yourself that hardly anyone knows." She says, trying to get something more positive out of it.

Duce had to admit the man really had planned out everything, not leaving a thing to chance and having alernative choices if he perhaps did not like riding or such. Though when he showed then the weapons he raises one eyebrow. Dear lords. A grenade? Even Felicia was surprised. It made Duce really wonder what in the world they were going to hunt. Or if the man had ever hunted before. Personally, in his younger years when he had had more time, he had loved a good hunting trip. A simple one with a shotgun and a backpack. But this, automatic rifles? "I'll stick with the shotg-" but then he saw the bright gold plates on it. It almost made him sigh but he kept it in. "Don't you think the deer or so would run when seeing the reflection of the sun on it?" He asked though he actually wanted to make a comment on it. Yes, they would run. A simple wooden shotgun was best. Though for Felicia's sake he kept it in.
"No you're right. Besides boring is a subjective term, it doesn't actually have any meaning to it besides being something people say." Joseph mentioned while looking at the television, watching as it showed a samurai regiment of the Japanese military in newly developed exosuits that had ballistic fiber and ceramic plates along it that looked like the samurai armor of the old but modern. "Alright...something interesting. Hmm..." He stroked his chin, laughing a bit. "Alright, I mean I'm not sure if this is all that interesting but I can balance a ball on my nose like a seal and juggle at the same time."

"Well where we are going there's not a lot of room for light to even be going- we're going to the northwest first and there the foliage is so thick that we'll need to use a machete to get through." Tiras commented before grabbing one of the bolt action rifles. "Besides I was planning on using these for the deer- shoot them right in the eye, keep the pelt perfect." He commented while whistling to a servant, speaking a grip of quick and muddled words in his first language which made the servant run down to the basement with breakneck speed and get a new shotgun for Duce. "Here, you find and pick what all you like. Ask anything of my servants, I'll go change into something more comfortable." Tiras said as he went up to his room and changed out of his finer clothes, instead opting for a blue jumpsuit which he found himself more comfortable in. He reached his hand for his desk to swipe off his weapons belt, looking and realizing that he wasn't in that life anymore. He shook his head and sighed, going back downstairs to Felicia and her father. "So sir, anything else before we head off?"
Fayline was just taking a sip of her coffee when he said that. The sudden picture of Joseph balancing a ball on his nose and juggling forced her to laugh and spit out her coffee, luckily back into the cup but still. She did not feel very charming at the moment but her laughing overruled that. She puts the coffee cup on the table as she managed to stop laughing but she still had a very amused grin on her face. "You did become alot more interesting to me." She says as she smiles a bit more before saying. "Well, that you shared such a deep secret and talent it is only fair I share something as well." She thought for a second and just blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "I am pretty undefeatable at strippoker." But then she blushed furiously as she realized how that must sound. "I-I mean, when I was working at the uhm health center we used to play poker with the girls if we had a long break. And since no one wanted to bet money we did the strip version. Apparently I am pretty good at it since they only got my shoes and socks so...." She rubs the back of her neck. Well, she just made it awkward for herself.

Duce was atleast glad the man had some knowledge about hunting. He took the shotgun and looks at it. This one he liked better. Simply but effective. He think he had one of those as well back in the days, or perhaps still somewhere in his basement. He looks down at his own suit, realizing he needed something different as well so he asked the servant for a different pair of clothes fit for hunting before following the man. Quickly he was changed into a dark brown pants, sturdy boots and a warm jacket. He was actually impressed they had what he had asked for. When Tiras returned he nods. "Yes, one final thing. It's been really nagging me." He looked very serieus, even making Felicia a bit nerveus, before suddenly asking. "What in the world are the grenades for?"
"I could knock your straight out of your socks, shoes and probably your shirt too in poker. I am a god at gambling." Joseph chuckled out with a grin, shaking his head before drinking some more of his coffee. "Not that I'd really try that on you- you'd end up seeing more of Joseph Bordeaux than you're probably comfortable with right now." He mentioned while setting down his coffee cup. "I uh...well I can....I can run a lot, I have a lot of stamina. I think it's more because of what I am that I can do that but I last a long while in aerobic sports." He said before grinning and turning his head, having a different much dirtier though appear in mind.

"The grenades? They're....well. Insurance if you will from the locals there- don't want to be shot at with arrows potentially and not be prepared!" Tiras laughed out before putting his hands on his sides and then motioning his hand and going 'pssh' with a smirk. "Not that any of that will be happening sir, we're gonna be in safe areas with little chance of that happening. I just want to make one hundred percent sure that we both make it back to her in one piece, that's all."
Fayline raises one eyebrow as he calls himself a god of gambling and as he kinda was challenging her in way. Though she smiled at what he said after that. It was really considerate of him to think about her comfort. "That is true. I only played it with one male before and he is gay. Though you did make me rather curious if you could win..." She wonders out loud a bit. He may call himself a god but she has truly never lost a game. Not even close. "That's one of the perks of being a vampire I guess." She says, her more innocent mind not thinking about the dirty side Joseph was thinking about.

Duce was a bit surprised to hear that. Locals? Well, they must be rather aggresive then if they needed to be so armed. Even Felicia looked a bit worried as heard that, giving Tiras a worried look. "Okay then. I'll see you in a week." He said to his daughter before giving her a hug and kissing the top of her head as he was taller than her.

"Be safe." She said before letting go of her father, walking to Tiras and giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Both of you."
"Who Renald?" Joseph asked teasingly before running his hand through his hair and sitting back, nodding his head to her afterwards. "That I suppose and not getting sick anymore are pretty good side effects although the path to get here is pretty rough. It's a lot like tuberculosis except there's no cure and slowly and slowly you start being able to move or eat...and then you just wake up one day crazed like a monster and until you get a taste of blood you don't pull back together though that's another story." He said with a small chuckle. "Ah...aren't I lucky? You know how you get the disease right? A mushroom spore- a very rare mushroom spore that grows near bogs."

"We will Felicia." Tiras said before kissing her cheek back and then looking to her father. "Alright sir." He said to him while carrying some of the weapons. "Let's get going." He said to him, leading her father out the palace and towards the airstrip a little ways past the home, far enough that plane noise wouldn't pollute the ears of the royal family. "So Mr. Stadner I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to let me take you out on this trip I've set up, I think for things to work well it's get to get to know each other right?"
Fayline chuckles slightly and shakes her head. "No, not Renald. Rowan. Saying that about Renald is just mean, you tease." She says though she did find it funny. She leans her elbow against the couch and leans her chin in her hand a bit. She had read some things about how it all worked and how you got the vampiric disease. But it must be hell actually going through it and not knowing what it is what you have. "Sounds horrible honestly to go through that... Do you have alot of bloodlust now? How much do you even need? Though if you don't want to talk about it that's fine too." She immediatly says, not wanting to intrude in his personal buisiness.

Duce waved to his daughter as they left, going towards the Seiken's personal airstrip which on his own was already quite impressive. "Well, since you surprised me with this all planned out oppertunity I didn't have much of a say in going or not in the first place. Luckily I do have a say in many other things." He commented, hiding his shark like comment with a smile.
"Somedays more than others- partially why I end up in here for days. Blood is hard to get because society isn't all that accepting to my kind so I have to often buy it from Lancaster Pharma under the table or worse, hire prostitutes and get it that way. Full moons and that time of the month cause the most trouble though and my body starts to feel like how it did when I was sick." Joseph commented while thinking back on it, shaking his head and shivering a bit. "It's hell and supposedly it expands your lifespan by a bit but..it's not the same as in the storybooks. We live to a hundred and fifty at best because the more we age the more the sickness starts to become more and more present. Luckily it's not hereditary though; a vampire doesn't make vampire children because your genetics are the same."

"Me as well." Tiras said with his own smirk, wanting to remind Duce the position in the world that Tiras was in. He went up to his jet, having it already all warmed for take off by the pilot. As they went on Tiras went to a table where a basket was that had two bottles of fine wine in it with two glasses in it. "It's a long flight. I was thinking perhaps we could enjoy some liquor and talk about things. That way you know you can get to see the man I am- a man is himself most when he is liquored up my grandfather always said."
Fayline could hardly imagine him being so sick and in pain. It made her feel really sorry for him. She knew what sickness did. But with his there was also bloodlust that could drive one crazy so she have read. It was true Vampires weren't that excepted in society. They were seen as a disease, just like the one that created them. "Do you ever have times when you are really not able to get blood?"

Duce glanced at him sideways before following him into the jet. Ofcourse filled with the golden theme again though in a less in your face kind of way. Which he was glad about. He sat down next to the table in one of the chairs, looking at the bottle and regonizing it as one of the winest wines on the market at the moment. "I suppose we should. My own grandfather always told me to drink one less glass of wine than the person you are talking too. He was a business man as well obviously." He says with a slight grin.
"When I was younger I wasn't able to get it well. I had to...take it when it wasn't given- you understand it was that or madness. A little bit of blood from someone that could give it...well. You need to be selfish in that situation because it's a matter of survival." Joseph admitted quietly, shaking his head as he remembered prowling in the streets of Paris, hunting transients like a jaguar hunting a deer. "It's hell but at least it's the survivable kind. Other vampires...ones that aren't wealthy, I can't imagine the hardships they have to endure. I can see why people think bad of us- we're driven to desperation because of our circumstances."

"Good thing I certainly can hold my liquor." Tiras commented as they started to go into the air, waiting until the altitude was stabilized before Tiras popped off the cork and poured both him and Duce a glass, sipping the wine and looking over at him. "So whaddya want to know- I'm all open for questions and have all the time in the world sir."
Now Fayline really felt bad for him. Not only did he have to survive on the streets, he also had to survive that illness and himself. She could see he was ashamed of it. And she could understand why. No one would like to admit something like this. "I know desperation makes a sinner out of all men. Nomatter if you are human or not." She says a bit quietly as well before she reached out and took a hold of his hand. "I know this is a strange offer but if you are ever in real need again... You just call me, okay?" She offers him with a soft kind smile. "Anytime."

Duce took his glass and smelled the scent before taking a sip of it. As expected it tasted top notch. And what he said though he leans back more in the chair as he hooks his ankle over his other knee. "I have many questions but at the same time most of them I would just have to see for for myself. I can ask you anything. What our plans are. How your upbringing was. Anything. And you will answer. What you can't answer, what I want to know the most, is what kind of man I have sitting here infront of me. You are wrong when you think I'll just ask lots of questions and be statisfied enough to give my daughter away. I want to see for myself first what my daughter sees in you. After that you can start asking me the question you probably want to ask as soon as possible I feel like."
"I...I couldn't- it's hard to put someone at risk like that...someone that you care about. Every time I bite someone to try and get blood it put's them at risk...unless maybe we could get the equipment here to fill a blood bag.." Joseph said while stroking his chin, thinking before nodding his head. "Thank you Fayline, I mean it. Blood is vital- what gives us our life...to offer it like that is touching." He mentioned with a smile. "Another example of your kindness you know."

"I do. I love her truly and want nothing more than to live my life with her." Tiras said with a smile. "Growing up a boy with only a mom taking care of him...I had to learn to be my own man from my grandfather and the priest of Sikoto, Tsu." He commented while looking into his drink and taking a sip afterwards. "I think this hunting trip will be nice for us both, I hear ever so often how busy you are and with the task of running the country being no small thing I see this as a relaxing break." He sighed out, taking another sip. "Politics is a dirty and tiring business where being true to your self is more difficult than trying to shred a cinderblock with a cheese grater."
Fayline didn't know why she had offered it. She just felt compelled to in some way. Just the simple though of the possibilty of him suffering made her feel sick herself. And if she could prevent that in even the slightest she would. "You're welcome." She sais quietly now noticing she was still actually holding his hand so casually she slipped it from his to brush a piece of hair behind her ear. She didn't understand how or why but she already felt so..... Comfortable around him? Yes that's the word. As if she had known him for way longer than just this week. Which was nonsense ofcourse but still.

Duce watched closely as he said those words, not being able to detect a single lie or such. But hey, this man was indeed still a high classed politician. He would not give because someone used the word love. He nods though in agreement at his final words. "Sometimes working in a buisiness is the same. Less than politics ofcourse but you do have an image to maintain. And i suppose you heard how buzy i was from my daughter. She was right though. I honestly can't remember the last time i took a vacation. Or a break." He says, thinking hard but not having an answer.
"That I have heard much and she's been talking more often of you as of late." Tiras commented before setting his glass of wine down. "I always wanted a father you know?" He abruptly saI'd to him before crossing one leg over the other. "But I had an amazing mother and for that I am gratefu- makes you really learn to respect women being raise by a woman solely. Thats where most of my core values lie; in compassion, caring and empathy even while sometimes needing to direct that compassion. Sometimes when you show kindness it is mistaken for weaknees and when you show strength it's mistaken for brutality." He said while thinking of the end of the world, remembering when he showed kindness and then had to show his strength.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
It was hard for Duce to see compassion as Tiras's core. Ofcourse he had only known the man in a buisiness or political enviroment but still. He guessed that was something he was really going to have to see for himself. But he also knew that Felicia would not be a with a man without such traits and she wouldn't be that easily fooled. "If that is really true then you have your values straight." He said as he takes another sip of the wine. "Your mother should be proud. I know first handedly how rough it can be to be a single parents. Especially to a child of the opposite gender." He says with a light grimace, remembering some times when jt had not been easy.
"Things were difficult but I tried my best to be a good boy for my mother; Archaeus knows had I not been how I should be it'd have driven her and my grandfather into an early grave." Tiras said while reaching over and grabbing his glass of wine, taking a sip after and swishing it around lightly in his mouth to savor the refined taste of it. "Raising a boy I know is hard, I'm thankful to her everyday for keeping a boy who's father's name she didn't remember or who's face she could recall." He said while shaking his head, feeling his heart warm a bit from his mother's love. "That's true strength really, making that difficult decision in a hard situation."
Duce couldn't help but grin a bit as he felt like sometimes Felicia's younger hissy fits could have put him in a grave as well. Later he had found out he could avoid alot of troubles with chocolate. "That does says alot about your mother indeed." He says before looking out of the window. Thinking a bit back to his own life of raising her on his own. "Felicia's mother died at childbirth. Sadly it went too complicated and there wasn't much they could do. I am sure Felicia had told you that already. But that was so long ago so I am glad that childbirth is alot safer these days. Combining a child and work wasn't always really easy. And your mother even had to raise a young leader, i respect her for that." He thinks for a second before chuckling and taking out his phone, searching for a picture. "In case you havnt seen one of her younger pictures yet." A maid had taken it who had found the situation hillarious. And it was. Duce was alot younger then. His right and held a phone which he was talking into and he looked a bit stressed while his other hand held his daughter's 5 year old leg as she was hanging upside down, laughing as her father held her up.
"She sure had some puffy cheeks when she was younger." Tiras commented before showing Duce pictures of his own childhood. They continued talking for hours until Tiras eventually went to bed, having a nightmare about the massacre of the terrorist cell he was apart of. Tiras screamed and yelled throughout his sleep, feeling the flames come across his body and the pain of seeing his friends die. Eventually it died down and after many hours they arrived on the new world where after the jet landed, armed Japanese guards escorted the men out from the jet.

Tiras rubbed his face a bit and sighed out quietly, drained from his nights rest if he could even call it that. "Good morning Mr. Stadner, I trust the jet was to your liking?" He asked with a small tired smile, holding his golden shotgun before strapping it to his back along with his hunting and assault rifle. "Air is crisp and the ground is wet meaning the animals sound be out good and thick today."
Duce was had already been up and ready before the plane landed. He wonderer if all the security was really nesecary and if they would stay throughout the trip. Judging they had the shogun of Japan with them, yes. Perhaps hidden but still close. He adjusted his shotgun which he had on his back as well before looking at Tiras. "Good morning. Slept rather well so yes." He said though he did notice the tired look on Tiras's face. Luckily, he was a deep sleeper. He had heard nothing. "You look like you havnt though." He comments.
"I sleep rough sometimes in flight and end up reading the good book to pass the time- regrettably I don't believe I slept last night." Tiras commented while the began walking, go through the forest to a secluded cabin which had lights on within it. Seeing a pot of coffee ready for them already Tiraswent and poured himself a cup in a white mug, sipping it and closing his eyes before smiling a bit. "Don't worry about the soldiers. They sleep in shifts in the basement and have people watching around in the trees of the forest. There's been an elf and tribal problem for some of the boys but they've been pushing them back." He commented before sipping his coffee and sighing out. " You been around here before? The new world"
Duce followed him inside of the cabin. And he had to admit it was an impressive house they had build. Though still not his preference for staying if he went hunting. He poured a cup for himself, blowing before taking a sip. "I already had guessed your guard would be staying." He said as he leans a bit against the table, that being the only comment he made about it. There wasn't going to be in a change in it anyway. They still had the shogun with him. And this was new ground to him. He heard rumours but he had truly no idea what really resided here. "My first time here."
"It's interesting to say the least- purple haired elves and men that have not discovered the wheel yet. It's amazing how innocent this land is and yet how endless it seems to be." Tiras commented while looking at the back to where their camping supplies were. "Anyways we got horses, supplies and a whole lot of time. Let's perhaps head out soon before daylight expires?" He asked while holding his coffee cup, having a smile on his face.
Duce honoustly did not want to run into anyone from these lands. Nomatter how innocent the land may be, the people could be less innocent as they do not know perhaps what normal civilazation is about. Two man with guns won't be that appreciated he could imagine. He downs the rest of his coffee in one go before nodding. "Let's." He says with a half smile. Truthfully, he was a bit excited. It has been too long since he last hunted.
After the coffee break the two left the home and took their horses which had been hitched nearby. After a day which included a duck hunting competition and killing a few deer. After the sun started going down Tiras began to pitch a small camp for the two in the clearing. Tiras saw at one point a tall white haired elf stand out among a squadron of purple haired ones, holding a sword while the others held bows. The younger purple haired elves pulled back their arrows and zeroed in at the two men, staring at them before the elder white haired elf held up his hand and shook his head as they saw Tiras. The squadron of elves left quickly, seeming to not want to be around any longer.

Night fell and Tiras held a piece of venison on his knife and roasted it over the fire as crickets and wilderness made it's natural noise around them. He then held up the piece of meat to his face and bit into it, hearing the rustling of one of his samurai in the trees a bit as they stayed vigilant. "No trophies yet but a whole lot of fun. I feel like an adventurer, scouting the new world where no civilization has been before." He commented while looking over at Felicia's father across the bonfire.
Duce had to admit that he quite enjoyed the day they had spend together. Being out in the woods really lifted his spirits and he was beginning to learn Tiras wasn't that bad of a company either. He did got rather nerveus as they ran into a group of elves, his gun ready to shoot if he had to. But luckily they seemed to see they might now win and left. He was sitting now on a log, having taken off one of his shoes as he rubes his sole. "I feel like I should have been able to keep up with you better." Duce says with a bit of a chuckle, remembering him really having to keep up with the pace as Tiras so fluently almost dances through the woods. He blamed the elf genes for that.
"You kept up with me better than my soldiers did so I wouldn't be too hard on yourself." Tiras responded with a smile as looked up and saw the stars and other planets, feeling their essence with his body and remembering what each and every single one of them looked like up close from his odyssey across the universe. He then looked down at the fire, remembering the moment of conception that brought this all into existence which made him think of how a fire simply was just sparked into existence. "You're a good shot. The venison still had flavor from you shooting it in the heart- kept it real tender and juicy. When the animal gets scared it changes the flavor I swear." He commented while he checked over at their ducks which were hanging on a little rack with the blood dripping down from them so they could be made into jerky in the morning. "Those other elves though....interesting. Elves don't naturally occur in Asia so it's weird seeing faces that are familiar yet so foreign to me. I wonder if me being one of them kept them away from us."
Duce couldn't help but grin slightly at the compliments. Flattery or not, he took the compliments with pride. It was good to know he still had that aim. And it was good to hear atleast his stamina was a bit up to parr with some of Tiras's soldiers. He took his other boot off too before cracking his neck a bit. "I wouldn't know about the taste. I think someone like you tastes that better than someone like me." He ofcourse meant the elven genes. "Probably yes. I don't think the guns would have kept them away as they, i assume. have no idea what we would have been pointing at them."

Cecilia was sitting on her couch, a glass of sake in her hand as her other hand scrolled down the information on the laptop she had on her lap. It was already late so she had her hair down, her black nightgown on, which was way to short for her amount of leg, and a sheer seethrough bathrobe on. Just her normal casual nightwear. She had had a long day and instead of unwinding she was still doing some research. Not for the office though. She took a sip of her drink as she takes in the information she had found on the Braddock family. In the past week she had gathered all the information she could manage to find. She wasn't going to find anything more on the matter so she rang his number and leaned back in her couch as she waited for him to pick up. When it clicked she spoke. "Mister Devonshire, it's agent Akagi. I've gathered all the information I could. When do you have time?"
"Probably. The difference in our senses isn't that much though, just a little and I'm not even a full one." Tiras commented before nodding his head. "They seemed intelligent enough to know that whatever we had was threatening. That particular group I hear had been watching us since our first doe we killed and considering the way it died and the noise they probably didn't want any of what we were giving." He laughed out while holding his bolt action rifle next to him, using a rag and wiping down the cherry wood that was used for the stock of the rifle. "Curious though. Do you see more of my father's side in me or my mother?" He asked while looking over at him, wondering if he bore much resemblance to Sumiya.

"Oh Miss Akagi, yeah. Right now." Belial said as he got out of bed, sounding like he was crawling out of a deep sleep as he yawned while getting up. "Should I write it all down or something?" He asked as he stumbled to his kitchen though the darkness, during on the lights and rubbing his stubbled face a bit.
Duce hadn't even noticed the group following them at all. They had been hiding very well then though he had not expected them actually running into elves or them following. Not that he felt the true urge to be carefull with all the guards secretly around, which he sometimes did spot. If they had truly followed from the beginning than they would indeed know that they were not to be messed with. At Tiras's sudden change of subject he raises one eyebrow. "Not quite sure. How can I compare you to someone I have never seen before." He says with a slight shrug. "Do you do have alot of your mother's traiths. Your eyes I feel like are deffinantly hers."

Right now? That worked, she guessed. Cecilia didn't really know an other time or place that would be handy for the both of them since he probably worked alot and she was a buzy woman as well. Better now than weeks later then. "Don't need to. I'll print the information out for you and I'll text you my adress. See you soon then." She said before hanging up and texting him the adress to her apartment, waiting after for his arrival.
"That's true. I haven't seen him either but I hear I look a lot like him from my mom." Tiras commented with a smile before sitting back a bit. "Besides the color yeah. I've noticed Felicia looks like you a lot- the eyes and face structure." He said as he set his rifle down on his blanket. "She talks like you too, it's pretty interesting I find. I know that...I haven't said much about how I personally feel, but I've got a lot of respect for you you know Mr. Stadner." He admitted to him while the sound of the fire crackling filled his ears in the distance. "You never let the hardships raising her never change the man you were. A lot of people chance based on their circumstances like a chameleon, you didn't. It's all to easy for someone to change like that."

"Yes ma''am." Belial simply said before getting his car warmed up and leaving, arriving in the front of her place about twenty minutes later and knocking on the door after coming up a flight of stairs to her apartment. He waited until he was let in, taking off his shoes on the way in and making note that the apartment was very clean and smelled like it too as he followed Cecilia. "Pretty nice and tidy if I do say so."
Duce could not help but smile softly as he thought about his daughter. Ofcourse she would talk like him, he raised her didn't he. Luckily she did not start talking like that asian maid who sometimes looked after her. He leans his elbows on his knees as he leans a bit forward, looking into the fire silently before he shakes his head. "Can't say it didn't change me. If I hadn't than we wouldn't have been sitting here talking this nicely." He says with a bit of a chuckle. He remembered himself back in his upcoming buisiness days when he had been a true shark. To everyone. Sometimes even regretably to his wife. That still pained him. "Honestly, I became a better man. I had to be.... When you just hear the docters say your wife died, and while you try to wrap your mind around those words they put a fragile little crying girl who you don't regonize as your own yet in your hands, you don't have a choice but to change..." He smiled a bit sadly now at the memory though he quickly shakes his head, not wanting the conversation to turn that way. "I do have respect for you as well, the way you handle ruling at such a young age."

Cecilia had honestly not even bothered to change her clothes as she opened the door and let him in. Yes it was a bit bare but fuck it it was her house. And besides that she had never been the shy type. "Thank you." She said, liking the fact that it was always tidy and organized as well before she sat down on her couch, picking up a yellow closed envelope from the table and holding it up for him to take. "Here is everything I could find. Your previous investigator probably couldn't find a thing because they left the country." She said before picking up her sake again and taking another sip.
"Thank you. I had to make the only family I knew proud because I owed it to him. My grandfather...when he knew that his daughter was impregnated by a gaijin let alone someone that wasn't human he was determined to have me killed. The idea of the bloodline being corrupted by something like me was painful yet when he saw me at birth he had a change of heart and thought that perhaps I was worth something. I had to be the best to make up for it." Tiras said with a pained tone of voice, shaking his head as his silver haired rested on the sides of his slender face. "It's hard growing up without a father and even more so with a stern grandfather but...I think the church gave me a place at home. The lessons they teach even if they seem farfetched to us I believe were real things that happened at a real time- the sacrifices Archaeus made...the pain he endured in the path of man. It's hard to feel sorry for yourself when in comparison and that's part of what keeps me centered."

"Makes sense since her family was back west in Britain." Belial commented before taking the file and scanning through it, seeing that Claudia was married finally and that his daughter had taken the other mans last name. He dug through it, seeing a photo of the three together with Claudia pregnant again and with Bailey looking happy with a big smile on her face. "Huh.." He commented before smiling, glad that she was happy. He sat the folder down on a coffee table and sat down on the couch, rubbing his face and sighing. "I don't know, maybe I was expecting them to be miserable instead of happy but...seeing that. Makes you realize sometimes that your place isn't to be in someone's life, especially when they don't want you there."
Duce listened in silence as the man bared himself now as well, talking about the hardships and burdens that had been on his back probably for his entire life. For someone in such difficult circumstances, he had grown up to be an actual decent man. It could have been very different. "It's harder to not feel sorry for yourself and even harder to not go down a bad path. But you didn't. Your family and you should be proud. I have seen people in far less difficult positions turn out way worse. You're a decent.... Or even a good man." He says with a slight smile.

Cecilia normally didn't feel much about thse kinds of things but when she had found out about how Claudia was doing now she had actually felt bad for the man. Now she felt that again as she saw him read through the file. She did not miss the bit of longing in his eyes as he looked at his daughter in the picture. And still he smiled. "I suppose so..." She said, not knowing what else to say to this. "Your daughter is doing good in school by the way. I put a list of her previous grades in it after I hacked the school site."
"I try my best." Tiras said with a smile before getting up and cutting off another piece of venison for himself, going to the fire and spiking it on his hunting knife as he began to roast another one to eat, needing to eat to stay strong since he was far away from the comforts of his feasts at home. "You want some? I promise the blade is clean." He chuckled out, shaking his head and grinning. "All this heart to heart is making my stomach growl."

"She get's in from her mother, I was terrible in school." Belial laughed out before sighing and sitting back while shaking his head a bit. "She was always smart. When she was younger I remembered her being able to solve puzzles and play chess even when me or her mother couldn't do them. She was quiet but it was okay because the other kids left her alone anyways and it gave her time to read which she liked doing." He said with a small smile. "And then they left. I couldn't escape the person I was fast enough for them and they went somewhere better I suppose- ain't nothing wrong about it." He mentioned while leaning forward, trying to make himself feel better. "You have a family? A boyfriend or someone you care about?"
"Sure." Duce said with a slight smile, knowing that he needed to store up on his energy as well if he was going to keep up with Tiras again tomorrow. He watchrd the meat roast before he yanwed and stretched. Today out had felt good but tiring as well. "After that I think I'll go get some rest. Otherwise I won't be able to get out of the tent early."

Cecilia listened, knowing he needed to vent his thoughts and she was the only person nearby. At his question she shakes her head. "No. Only my parents and siblings. Relationships are complicated in my line of work." That was very true. So she kept everyone at a long distance. Not to endanger anyone. There were no pictures on her walls. And to make her even more unfindable she rotated her shedule every month. Every month new diners she went to, a different gym, different grocery shops. She even moved once a year to different districts. How could anyone live with that. Not that she minded. She got plenty of boys anyway in the clubs. She stood and poured for him a glass of scotch before putting it infronf of him on the table. "Here. Looks like you need one."
"Alright, sounds like I'll be sleeping then too." Tiras said with a tired smile, being beyond exhausted from the nightmares giving him little sleep and the hunting. He sat quietly while cooking, thinking of him and Felicia with a small smile on his face. After the meat was cooked a nice brown and was dripping the juices of the animal off it he took another knife and cut it in half, putting it on a metal plate with a fork and giving it to her father before he personally bit the meat straight off the knife.

"Yeah I know the feeling." Belial commented with a small laugh, knowing very well how work can negatively affect your relationships. He took the drink with a small grin and looked up at her before taking it and drinking quite a bit of it, setting it down afterwards on the table. "Must be an interesting line of work. After the special forces my work kind of plateaued because they felt sorry for me after I caught twenty bullets in the war and then I fell into a coma for about a year before coming to." He said as he sat back in the couch and rubbed his face. "It was awesome, kinda like taking a nap and waking up and finding out that the war ended- that the guys you saved that day made it through back to their families and everything was alright. That was good...like life had purpose; like I had a uniformed family I could depend on that I knew that no matter how bad we argued things would be alright. Civilian life is so...different."
Duce was enjoying the night and the quiet as Tiras cooked. He nodded in thanks as Tiras finished up and gave him the piece of meat. He had to admit, it really tasted good. Wild and fresh. They chitchatted for a short while after that before they both got into their tents for a nights rest. They both needed it if they were going to hold on for a week long filled with hunting. Though something told him this trip was going to turn out pretty good.

Cecilia had already known about his year long coma. As well as all of his jobs and medals and training. Ofcourse she had run a check on him first before looking for the Braddock family. She needed to know if this man truly was trustworthy. "Civilian life is boring." She commented before taking a sip of her own drink. It had never been for her. College. Relationships. Marriage. Children. The thought of sitting at home with a child and having a regular office job gave her the chills. She needed this excitement in her life. Made her feel alive. And she was good at it. "Your job now must be pretty boring compared to what you have done first." She says as she moves her legs onto the couch to sit a bit more comfortable.
"It is." Belial commented before taking another swig from his glass and finishing it. "But it pays if that's any solace, giving me what I need to spend on all the expensive liquor that my heart desires." He chuckled out a little bit before sighing out. "Seems that's all the company that's around anymore anyways. My old battle company- most of them settled down and were able to make it work in the private sector. Shit, half of them retired already and cashed out. Everyone managed to get their shit together except the company leader; me." He grumbled out. "But I guess my job is important, being a captain in the protective services with my given rank that means exactly nothing besides I get to boss some meatheads that weren't good enough for the military around." He commented while looking over next to her. "Things aren't all bad though. I'm sitting next to a fine lady aren't I?" He asked as his face formed a grin.
Cecilia, if she had been in his position, would have probably never accepted such a down ranking. From a company leader to a politicans protector. She would have shot the politican herself. Even if she did like Rex and the work he was doing. The other council people, she probably would have shot. She took another swig of her drink before raising one eyebrow as he one again tried to flatter her and make a move on her. He did it before when giving her his phone number. "Not for too long though. I've have given you all the informaton you wanted. We don't really have anything more to discuss."
"Not on a couch anyways." Belial said while looking over at her. "There's other things that could be discussed in...different ways." He mentioned while scooting over, seeming to be trying to make another move. "Things that aren't...business entirely." He smirked, feeling his blood flow a bit as he felt the spirit of his inner youth come out for the first time in a long time. It'd been years since he had even made a move on a girl, even longer since he had been with one considering his companions for the night had more preferably been in a bottle.