র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4001-4050 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Ceclia softly bit her lip as he touched her. His words sending a few images into her mind she would like to become reality soon. He had proved himself to be quite a man in bed. A night full of that. That thought alone already gave her goose bumps. "Hmmm, that sounds like a good time indeed. One i now know you can really give, you beast." She leans in and sensually bit into his lower lip. "I need go to work though sadly. My partner is probably annoyed as fuck right now." She says before standing up, swaying with her hips a bit as she walked to the door. Before she exited though she looks back with a soft kind smile. "I'll see you soon. Get some rest."

-----

"It's a good thing that you are innocent and see the good in life. There is too much bad things going on anyway in life." Renald says as the waiter brought their coffee. "And i do not see you as that. I kinda view you more as.... Pure and lighy hearted." He says as he stirs his coffee and smiles a bit. "Botany huh. Why botany?" He asks out of interest.
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
Belial gave her one final kiss before grinning and nodding, looking at her rear from her work attire and licking his lips. "Till next time beautiful." He said to her almost like a promise to both her and himself to keep on going, leaning down after and beginning to fall asleep as he finally got a decent rest.

---------

"I'm glad that you see it that way, so many people are quick to judge." Ivanka mentioned as the coffee was brought to them. She picked it up and sipped it, closing her eyes and smiling at him while wondering what he really thought. "I like plants, especially cabbage. They're cute because they're all small at first and they get big- it's cute." She giggled out, shaking her head. "I dunno. But...I guess I had money to use and I was interested. What did you study?"
Renald blinked twice. Cabbage? He could not help but chuckle. Not because he was making fun of her but because it was such an endearing cute answer. She was such a fresh wind of air compared to the high classed polished woman he has met in his life. "I studied buisiness and economy and after accountantcy in England before moving to Cantenseel to gain some working experience. You see, my uncle is the lord of a large piece of land in Britain. And as he had only daughters they expect me to take over once the is right but for that I wanted to have atleast some experience and see how things truly work and fit together. I guess I will have to go back one day though I have to admit, I enjoy my more simple life here." He says before sipping his coffee.
"I can relate a lot I suppose. Being a duchess there was a bit expected of me and through moving away I managed to not deal with that all so much. Someday I may return home but at least I'm not forced to abide by anything- I have many brothers who will happily make daddy happy." Ivanka said with a smile before sighing and brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear, smiling and taking a sip of her mocha. "But I guess that's just a thought because I honestly don't have very exciting dreams; I'd be content being a housewife and raising babies. I just find it weird when other ladies find it weird- like who wants to make their hair fall out and turn grey from work stress?" She asked in a confused tone of voice. "Like I love cleaning and cooking and all that, it feels accomplishing."

---------

"You're a real good shot Mr. Stadner. Remind me to always stay in your good graces." Tiras commented out while going to a deer he shot, confirming the kill. As the headed east it seemed there was a bit of mountains they'd need to get past via horse- getting there would at least take the rest of the day. "Over there is mountains. Perhaps we should head further north? Or stay here and maybe try our luck at fishing?"
Renald smiled a bit more before taking another sip of his coffee. "I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is kinda the world is today, woman and man equal in work and such. And it is true that there is now more being expected from woman and they do expect more from themselfs. But if being a housewife is truly what you love then you should just go for that and ignore what everyone else says."

-----

Duce still had the grin on his face from hitting the deer. He leans the shotgun on his shoulder. "You better remember that indeed." He says, though not as a threat but more as a joke. He looks towards the mountains. They could indeed. He never minded a long hike. Especially not while hunting. Though fishing sounded good as well. They were near the lake now anyway and if they continoud he did not know if they would get the oppertunity again. "Let's see if we are just as lucky as that as in hunting. We can always continu towards the mountains tomorrow."
"Exactly. The way you put it sounds so much nicer than what I usually say though." Ivanka commented out before taking a drink of her mocha again, finishing it and setting down. "So accounting. All types of people could use someone with that type of expertise." She started off while petting the cat on her lap, making the cat purr loudly. "What's the most interesting thing you've encountered in your work?"

--------

"Well we don't have a set path- it's not an issue or anything." Tiras said while mounting his horse. He had his hair tied back and a hat on to keep off the sun, having the back of his hands sunburned a bit from the weather of the new world. He kept his complaining off though, wanting to not bug her father who probably found it just fine. They rode to a lake and after Tiras got a fishing pole out of his saddle bag, setting it up. While holding it he went into the ground and dug out a fat worm and hooked it on his line. 'I forgot bait."
Renald was kinda curious what she would say though he could guess it would not be as pretty and calm as his words. But then she changed the subject, making him think about his work. The most interesting thing he had encountered. "Honestly, my work ain't that exciting. I work mostly with buisiness man and some politicians. So they are not really always the most exciting people. But I did gain some good friends from it. But the most interesting thing...." he had no clue. The most annoying thing was Joseph and his mistresses. But he should not chat about that again. But then he slowly began to smile. "Well, not that long ago I was invited to a ball by one of my clients and between all the gown and sparkles was a blonde cute girl wearing a sweater. I guess she was the most interesting thing i have encountered thanks to work."

-------

Duce got onto his horse and followed the man to the lake. He smiled slightly at the sight before taking the fishing pole that was apparently in his sadle bag before putting it together. Oh. No bait. He never really dugged through dirt.... Fine then. Luckily he found one quickly and hooks it on. Before he through the line out. "It's logical you forget something if you had so much to prepare for."
"That happened? That sounds kinda boring." Ivanka said with a pout, not registering that it was her he was talking about before she thought about it deeper. Then she blushed and smiled, having her eyes light up as she looked at him. "That was cheap. But cute." She giggled out, putting her hair behind her ears as she found it difficult to respond with how she was feeling with her stomach warm and heart pounding. "I'm sure it wasn't that interesting."

-----------

"I'm glad you can understand that. It's hard making an entire country and sometimes the world remember that." Tiras said with a small laugh as he cast his line out and looked at the water, seeming relaxed as he simply just waited for something to bite. "So are you German or? Are you a Cantenseelan?" He asked of curiosity, knowing for certain their blood was German. "I don't know much about your family history to be honest- me and Felicia don't discuss it often."
Renald blinked twice before he began to chuckle and that quickly turned into laughter. How could she had not gotten that right away. As if there would be more girls who would wear a sweater to a ball. When he calmed down he smiled widely at her, his eyes almost sparkling in amusement. "Trust me, it was and still is very interesting."

------

Duce already found this very calming when Tiras asked him that. "German. Born and raised there till I was around 20 I think before I moved to Cantenseel for studies and after that work, to lead the Stadner branch here. I met her mother there. She actually was a Cantenseelan. I don't talk about this with Felicia often either. I think she doesn't truly care about out family history that much. And her mother she always found a more difficult subject to talk about. We both thought that."
"So you say." Ivanka said with a catty smirk, shaking her head before laughing. The man truly must have found her interesting for some reason or another while she found herself quite boring. "You must be bored if you find me entertaining. I'm 90% cats, 10% cabbage and I don't do much else." She said before sighing and then smiling a little. "I also knit. You like gloves or blankets? I sell them online. "

----------

"We Seiken's remember our history. Courting an outsider means I must learn yours as well because at that point it becomes part of ours." Tiras said while looking out to the water while seeing it ripple a bit, noticing fishes beginning to nibble at the bait. "I'm sorry for hiding it for so long Duce- we didn't know how itd turn out and we wanted to not create a scandal. We didn't want to...let it out till we were ready. At the ball I suppose I just felt a wave of emotion and couldn't hide it any longer and for that....I'm happy. Sometimes you need to think with your heart and not your mind."
Renald finished his coffee before shaking his head. "You then surely have a way too low image of yourself if you think i have to be bored to find you entertaining." He says, not wanting her to think so low of herself. "If you make them, I'll deffinantly like it."

------

"Couldn't hide it any longer? Hadn't noticed." Duce said a bit sarcastically as he remembers the dramatic confession before sighing softly. "I guess I could understand. Though the idea of you two getting engaged.... I'll be honest, it still gives me a bad feeling. It is happening to quickly in my opinion. Too out of no where. Though I suppose for you two it is not so suddenly or out of nowhere.... I do really appreciate you making this effort and I honestly think you are a good man. Though my mind is still saying to shoot you. Even if my heart says otherwise.... That says to strangle you." Duce ends with a slight grin.
"I may have to then, make an escuse for you to be around." Ivanka giggled out, having a stupid smile on her face while looking at him. "And no, but I think it's better to be humble than arrogant. For me, it could have been so easy to be arrogant and that's gross." She commented while looking at him, wondering what he thought. "That's why you like me though right? I'm not like them?"

-----------

"I know it does and I don't blame you. Thank you for coming with me on this- it'd have been a lot easier just to say no and not give me a chance for whatever reason it could have been." Tiras spoke out softly before smiling. "I never had a father but...this is nice. Before we stopped being so mushy I just wanted to say that Duce, this means a lot sir."
Renald's smile had not faltered for a minute when he was with her he noticed. That was a pretty good thing. "Yes, that's why indeed. I don't know but.... It just pulls me to you. Or atleast something pulls me to you." He says with a chuckle. "It still surprises me though that this is your first date. It's kinda hard to believe."

-------

"Felicia would not have talked to me for months if I had said no." Duce says with a chuckle before smiling kindly and nodding at what he said after that. "I agree, this is nice." He says before he saw his line being pulled down. He tried to reel it up though it shot lose, the bait and his fish now gone. He grumbles as he tried to find a new worm.
"I don't get out often enough to meet people to date; it's not crazy." Ivanka chuckled out before continuing to talk. A week passed after the pairs date and Belial was released to live with Cecilia and Tiras and Duce came home. Lei called a council meeting on that day, discussing who was going to fill the presidential vacancy created by his father passing away a month prior. He stood up at their seats, looking at his three fellow councilmen. "My fellow councilmen, we have reached a point where we must have a decision soon. My father died a month prior and while my heart grieves for filling his seat while his grave lie cold but we have a nation to run. Being his son I believe it only be right that we have me fill his spot."

"Lei Feng, we are a republic not a empire." Council woman Romanov spoke out. "The way I see it, this is perfect opportunity to introduce a new flame to the fold. I suggest running a special election, allowing someone new to take the mantle of president. We have our jobs, let the people decide who has that job. Cantenseel is not your family's to own."

"We represent them- we are trusted to make that choice. Popular passion is to be feared as is change- let one of us lead as was intended." Lei barked back at her with a growl. "My father kept us from being absorbed by Cantenseel, not you."

"Yet he asked for Rex to lead on his deathbed." Vasilia shot back.

"Only because he was dying and delusional- I am his son and will carry his legacy with you all. With me as president we could continue the good work we've been doing, not be divided by the position my friends."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rex sat there, still a bit stunned as they were talking about filling the presidential position with him being a high candidate. He had not even know that former president Feng had requested for him to fill that spot. He had heard a few days before this meeting when someone had accidently dropped it. Him, as the president? He had not even been in this position for that long. To believe Feng would trust him this much. He wondered if he could actually do it. Such a high position. Really, he was content with being a council member. Though as president he could do so much more....

"I believe that we should not dismiss someone's wishes even if he was dying. Perhaps he was delusional but as I had seen him he had been still clear at mind." Honourary councilman Souji spoke out with a soft smile. Officially he was not a true councilman. He was the head of the church in Cantenseel. But as religion was of such importance he often filled a seat in the meetings. "But why don't we first see who wants it to begin with? We know you Feng. I decline, obviously. Ellignton?"

Rex was quiet for a few seconds, looking down at his hands as he had been doing the entire time. Thinking. Contiplating. And then he looked up, determination in his eyes. "Yes. If he asked for me then he must see something in me. And besides that, I think I am up for the job. I know I can make good changes for Cantenseel. Make it even greater. I've always wanted that for Cantenseel."
"You say that as a novice politician- you have no scope of the job this could be. He is my father, I am more suited than any of you to have this position." Lei said angrily before tightening his fist. He then unclenched, letting it go and smiling. "You know what? It's fine, I understand. Go ahead Ellington, take the position. That job murdered my father-" He said with venom in his voice, looking over at him angrily. "-you can have it if you want it. It is a job that sucks the life out of you, takes the youth out of you and steals everything from you. Do me this favor then."

----------

Belial sat at the memorial of the terrorist attack once more, putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it as he looked up at it. "It's been a while ma. I hope you're doing well because I care about you. Heaven must be pretty nice with all those good people up there. Tell dad, George, John, Benjamin and Christa hi will you?" He said while looking at their names on it before looking down. "And my brothers from the war I couldn't save- tell them I said hello as well and to share a beer for me. It's hard somedays...well, everyday being without you guys. But I'm still here you know? I found a nice lady. I'm not sure you'd like her at first but she warms up and is helping me out in this rough time. I'm gonna go see her now so...pray. I love you guys and I'll try to visit more." He said to the memorial before getting up and getting a taxi to Cecilia's house, knocking on her door and looking down as he saw boxes of his stuff stacked against the side of her apartment. "How did you get into my house?"
Rex narrowed his eyes at Lei as he spat out so much hate. This was pure jealousy he believed. So he was not effected at all by his bursts of angrey words. He stood, his hand still on the table. Though he would not let himself be talked to in that kind of manner. "If that is all you think about the position, then you were not suited for that position in the first place."

-------

Cecilia was lifting up a box with clothes to put into the bedroom she had prepared when Belial arrived. She smiles slightly before grinning in a fox like way. "I don't have to tell you my secrets." She said before putting the box down again and putting her hands on her hips. She had taken a few days off on purpose to help him get settled in. She knew he had went to visit the memorial. Yes she had had him followed for the short distance to her house. Just in case. "Feels good to be out of the hospital?" She asked though she assumed so.
As the council argued another world leadership had an event. Tiras came home to the golden palace with Duce and literally wearing the pelts of what he himself had hunted, Tiras came strutting into his home like the king before stretching and whistling. "Kierra! Is Felicia around?!" He asked out loudly, having his booming voice echo in the palace.

"I think he's talking to you." Hei said while cleaning up Tiras's office, having been annoyed by the massive clutter. In the week that he had been gone the entire clutter of his room and his office was turned neat and straight under the guidance of his better half. "Goodbye to the quiet." He chuckled out, knowing their boss was a bit extravagant even in personality.

--------------

"Yeah it does. I made a little stop on the way here." Belial mentioned to her before giving her a small kiss, then pulling away to look around in his new home. He looked over in the corner and saw the mannequin that had been in his closet that wore his dress uniform for the military. It was blue dress pants with shined dress shoes and a black and gold adorned dress blazer with a white dress shirt, black tie and blue beret with the special forces insignia of the lion with two swords crossing it. He then looked in his old clothes, having not seen many of his clothes in years. "This is...different. Everything is right now but the doctor said that was all in the process. I got to find myself again and move on...express what happened with everything and not bury it." He mumbled out before then turning to her. "Have you been good and waiting for today like we discussed?" He asked with a small grin, knowing that she had no reason to be loyal to him but hoping she waited so it could make it all the more worth it.
Duce himself was not wearing anything he had shot, not really into wearing pelts to begin with. He yawned a bit, feeling a bit worn out from the long trip before groaning as Tiras yelled so loudly. Dear lords. He was glad he had not done that during their trip. He felt like the neighbouring country could hear.

Kierra was so surprised she accidently dropped the files she had organized, sighing loudly. "Indeed." She says with a slight smile before quickly making her way down to the large entrance hall, giving a small bow. "Glad to see your both safe returns. I don't think so. I believed she is at home in Cantenseel because she had a few appointments."

Duce could not help but grin. Responsible good girl. Even when he was away she continoud her and also his work.

------

Cecilia was slightly taken back as he so casually gave her a kiss. It was so sudden that she even blushed a bit. It just kinda felt like a quick peck one would give to his girlfriend or so. Which she was not. She blinked twice before grinning a bit. "Ofcourse I have. I did promise right?" She says, as she folds her arms and leans back against the wall. "I can be obidient if i want to."
BanetteGhosneir commented…
It's been 3 years, this is still going? the rest of the club is dead, but this is still very much alive, holy sh*t বছরখানেক আগে
BanetteGhosneir commented…
congrats to আপনি all! বছরখানেক আগে
"Oh. Well that is crappy. Use my phone book and call her, tell her we're here. Duce you may use the guest bedroom or house for whatever you need." Tiras said while looking up again, seeing his mural of creation. The dragon holding the apple out from the kosmos in solidarity, looking at the humans. He remembered the moment of creation as he went up the stairs. The moment he sundered all the universes that existed and ever could have making one and making his previous Kalpa never have existed in reality, only existing as a dream. But it was real to him, and for a moment after going to his room he wept on his knees, having an episode of remembering the sins he had done. He then cleaned himself, dressing in a rone after to longe around in, having his feet ache in 10 different ways.

----------

"You did. Good, you're not going to regret it. First I have to do something though." Belial said before going to a box of his own things, pulling out an unopened letter addressed to him by Claudia that he didn't dare open years earlier, not wanting his heart broken further. He opened it and gently pulled out a letter that Bailey had written entirely in cursive, having much better writing than her father. He smiled before his smile fell, hearing how much she missed him and wanted to be home because her mother was beginning to ignore her for her new husband. He read the date, seeing it was from three years prior and that she had drawn a little picture of him and her next to a telephone number. "She wants to live with me but...it was written three years ago."
A few hours later Felicia's helicopter finally landed infront of the Seiken's palace. She had come straight from her meeting so she was still wearing her buisiness suit with a nice jacket and a tight pencil under it. She smiles before heading into the palace. She would first ofcourse go to her father and then to Tiras. She couldn't see Tiras without seeing her dad first. After asking a maid which room her father was in, she slowly opened the door. Her heart smiled as she saw her father asleep on the couch, snoring loudly as he had one leg and hand dangling off of the couch. She moves over to him and kneels down next to the couch. "Father.... Dad."

Duce spasmed a bit in surprise as he was woken up before seeing his daughter and sighing deeply, relaxing again. "Hey..." His voice sounded rough from the sleep and he cleared his troath before smiling slightly, still looking quite sleeply. "How have you been doing? Work went well?"

"It all went fine. Though the bigger question is, how was your trip?" Felicia was honestly a bit nerveus for the answer.

"Good." Duce smiles before moving so he was laying on his side instead of his back to look at her kneeled next to him better. "Very good. I am glad that I went. I had missed hunting. Even if my body is now going through the aftermath." He says with a chuckle. "The lands were gorgeous. And quiet. And the animals were in large numbers. But I guess that is what you are interested in." He ends with a bit of a grin.

Felicia felt a bit busted as she was not even listning to his talk about the lands but instead wanting to know just one thing. "Ofcourse I do. I would love to he-"

"He is a good man." Duce interrupted her and it took her a second for his words to sink in, making her relax and sigh even a bit. "I mean it. I have gotten to know him quite a bit as he truly was honest and open with me. And I think I can see what you see in him. Even if I still don't like you two hiding it for so long."

"So...." She urges him slightly.

It made Duce smile a bit more as he reached out and puts a hand on her cheek. "I'll miss you...." Felicia smiled widely and she could feel tears spring into her eyes as she lunged forward and hugged her fatger tightly, making him laugh but also sob a bit as well as he held her against him. "Don't tell him yet though. I have not agreed on a thing yet and I want to see what more he pulls out of the clothed."

Felicia laughed before shaking her head. "We are not going to do that to him."

"You might not. But I will." Felicia pulls back and raises one eyebrow. "Okay, perhaps not." Duce says with a chuckle before brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. She was so grown up now. Now for real.... "Go see your guy. He has missed you very much." He says quietly before pulling her down and kissing her forhead

"I will.... Love you dad." She says before standing up and leaving his room. Once she was out she leabs against the door. He was agreeing. She could hardly believe it. She remembered the man from her past. Her previous life. That stone cold man who forced her into marriage and who hid her uniform, trying to blackmail her into leaving the army. And then there was this man. Who was so kind hearted to her. So loving. Never had she ever imaged this. She loved her father now so much. The tears could not help but roll down her cheeks as she made her way to Tiras's room. Softly she knocks on her door before opening it and peeking in. "Tiras, love?"

--------

Cecilia walks over to him and puts a hand on his back as she leans past his shoulder to look at the letter. So much for privacy. Heck, she was an agent and investigator, she was too curious and information hot she could not not look. "Three years is long.... Who knows what have changed. Though you won't know till you call her and ask what she wants.... But i am not psychiatrist so you should talk with him about that. I am bkt that good with advice." She mumbles the last part a bit.
"Felicia!" Tiras yelled while getting up from his bed quickly, walking over to the door and opening it. He had a large smile on his face as he looked at her, coming to her and instantly giving her a hug. He hugged her tightly, closing his eyes and burying his face in her shoulder for quiet a while. After he pulled back he just stared at her, feeling his heart pound as he smiled. "God I've missed you."

--------------

"Calling my daughter.." Belial said out loud, laughing and shaking his head. "I guess I'll ask him tomorrow." Belial said quietly as he remembered that the government paid for his healthcare, allowing him to get daily sessions from a specialist in this type of field. "So I can't drink, they're trying to get me to stop smoking with these nicotine patches and they're giving me some sleeping medication to try and sleep better." He mumbled out while rubbing his face. "I can't work for a while. Also the doctor told me at some point they might want to do a hip replacement- fix my fucked up hip." He said as he felt his hand over his hurt hip that face been fractured and halfway put back together from a bullet. "So all in all....I'd say I'm going the right direction Cecilia. I'm feeling finally...alright for the first time in a while." Belial then smiled. "Your face helps."
Felicia smiled widely as well as she returned his hug just as tightly, feeling her heart warm up in an instant. "I've missed you too. So much." She says before leaning up and giving him a deep kiss to show him. When she pulled away she was still smiling widely. "So tell me, how did the trip go?" She asked wanting to hear his point of view as well.

------

Stop drinking? Then she better start packing and hiding away her alcohol, Cecilia thought as she glanced to the side towards her cabinet full of expensive liquor. But it was for his recovery. She could not stand in the way of that. She smiled slightly, ignoring the comment about her face as it was just flattery as the fact that he felt better was more important. "Good that you are feeling that way. Now, let's get these boxes away. I dont want them staying in my living room."
"It was good." Tiras said while inviting her inside to his room. He rubbed his hands together, feeling his body ache from such a trip. "It felt good to be with a man who was fatherly. It...well. I could see the good I see in you in him- it makes me feel that my sacrifice's made were worth it if even a man who was once evil became good." He mumbled out before looking down. "I saw my brother though. Elven tribals are living in America and I saw an elven squad look at me but stop in fear when they saw my eyes." Tiras mentioned before shaking his head. "He's not my brother. We're not related." He reminded himself. "I get so stuck thinking in the things that are dreams that I don't stay in reality sometimes." Tiras laughed out before smiling and looking at her. "How was your week?"

------------

Joseph sat in his office filing paperwork in for his business dealings. As he saw Fayline more and more he considered resigning, being almost too enamored to focus himself on work. He put his papers away and stood up, going to his cabinet and taking a drink before hearing a door shut outside from a car. His heart started beating hard and he went to his desk, grabbing a pistol and looking out the window with sweat dripping down his forehead as he waited for the killers to finally come- pacing back and forth from the door to the window until he realized it wasn't for him. He put his pistol away and rubbed his face, waiting until finishing his work to leave finally. He went outside and entered his vehicle, driving to the bus stop that Fayline usually took to get home and exiting the car, waiting outside for her to eventually get off work.
Felicia was very glad to hear they got along. It was such a relief to her. And perhaps in this life they could actually have some sort of bond. Though her smile faltered a bit as he talked about his brother. She knew about his rough family past. And even if this was an other life, ofcourse it would still concern him. Gently she takes a hold of his hand and squeezes it. "Love.... You and I both know that the things that had happend affected us way to much to simply discard them as dreams." She says quietly before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "Buzy. And lonely. But mostly buzy. I had double the work."

-------

Fayline excited Rex's mansion as she closes her jacket against the light cold weather, being done a bit more early today as Rex was not at home and would not be till late. He said he had a very important meeting he could not really discuss yet so she was kinda curious. But it was not her position to know. She walked towards her bus stop before seeing a certain brown haired man wait for her outside of his car. She could not help but smile and shake her head. That man had made it a habit to see her atleast once every few days and call each one. Not that she actually minded. She had to admit she was really beginning to enjoy his company. She walks towards him. "I told you that I really don't mind taking the bus." She says with a smile as she adjusts her bag on her shoulder.
"I have created a paradox where I know everything- real and unreal. In technicality it may have been as if it never occurred because I flipped the reset switch- I created everything." Tiras said as he himself contemplated upon what he had done. "But enough of creation, you already know about that all from the good book." He mumbled before pecking her lips. "Work. You're telling me- my assistants have probably been getting killed having to work with my mother and getting this country doing as it needs.

---------------

"I don't mind picking you up either." Joseph said with a smile, crossing his arms and looking over at her as he leaned against his car. He went over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her, before he went to his side and went in. "I'll take you home. I've been wanting to see how your mother has been doing anyways." He commented with a bit of a kind smile, seeming a bit more tired than usual.
Felicia smiles softly, realizing he probably really did not like to talk about their previous life before chuckling. His poor assistents indeed. "Luckily you are back now. So you can get to work." She says with a slight grin, knowing he would probably not quite been looking forward to his duties. She sat down on his couch, pulling him down next to her and holding his hands. "You know, i did went to talk to my dad before i went to you. And he asked me not to say but....." she grinned widely. "He accepts...."

--------

Fayline smiles softly as he kept on showing her what a kind heart he has. She got into the car and puts her bag on her lap before putting her seatbelt on. "That's really sweet of you." She says as she smiles a bit more. "She wants to see you as well. You have no idea how many times she has actually been asking about you." She says with a light chuckle. Or more like her mother has been pestering her that she should go on a date with him. She hesitated a bit before asking. "I don't know if you have more plans but would you... wanna stay over at my place for awhile? F-For dinner I mean. Dinner. I want to invite you for dinner." She stuttered, her cheeks reddening, as she could not find the words at first and then asked it in such a weird way.
Tiras stood still, looking over at Felicia still with a look of surprise and happiness. He finally smiled, letting out a breath of relief before rubbing her hand a bit. "I'm glad. I wasn't so sure at times but I'm glad- I want to live this life well." He said while seeming to fully relax. What he dreamed was coming more to fruition and for a brief moment he felt something akin to a sense of normalcy. "I think I'll wait a minute to ask to propose so he can get more comfortable with me but I have very little worries now."

--------------

Joseph quietly smiled, looking down and feeling his heart beat a bit harder as he looked over at her. "Of course Fayline, sounds great." He said to her while driving, completely elated that she had asked that. He was wondering how things had been going with her- this solidified his belief that things were getting good. "I've been wanting to ask YOU out to dinner for about four days but haven't gotten the chance to yet so I'm glad you did; dinner with you and your mom is better than anything I could have planned up."

------------

"With so many issues at hand it's a wonder how anything is done- what is this I hear of a middle eastern problem again in the country?" Lei asked the council, sitting back in his chair. "We went to war for six years- nearly half of my time on the council and this is still a problem. These extremists are like roaches, being able to survive through even the largest land invasion in history. How do we go about fixing this...problem?"
Felicia was quiet for a short while before she startef chuckling and then laughing, shaking her head a bit. "How can you be so calm?" She asks through her laugh before tears began to roll down her cheek, her smile still as wide though. She was just so happy. So relieved. Living in a dream. She could understand him still being a bit cautious. She felt it. But there was no need for it anymore. They could be just them now. She stood up from the couch as she holds open her arms. "Did you even hear me? Could you now please kiss me like crazy and twirl me around and show me you are just as estatic as me?"

--------

Fayline's cheeks were still red as she smiles a bit shyly. What he said made her heart pound slightly faster. It was so new and strange what she was feeling with him. "I am glad you think that way..... Honestly, my mom had been nagging ME to ask YOU out for.... After meeting you actually." She says while chuckling. "So I think she is going to be estatic seeing you again."

-------

Rex leans his arms on the table as he thinks about the incident at the ball. Those extremists who Belial had caught. "The Central Intelligence department is on it. Though I think we need to do more indeed. These extremists are becoming more frequently active. And they start acting brasher...." he ponders before leaning back. "We know too little of what the Central Intelligence knows. We need to get them involved more in these meetings. Hear what they know and think."
Tiras smiled, reaching over and wiping her tears away from her face before grinning. "Oh I heard you-" Tiras said before picking her up and kissing her, pinning her against the wall as he slid his hand onto her thigh and held her up against the wall by just her ass and him pressing against her. He deeply kissed her, closing his eyes and seeming ready to screw right there as he let out some little grunts in between the kissing. "Is that better Ms. Stadner?" He whispered out to her right next to her ear, having his breath tickle against her ear.

------------

"Hah, me?" Joseph said is response to her mother being estatic, being that he hadn't seen her since before her treatment began. "..I hope so, she's a sweet lady. I'm excited to see how the treatment has been working for her." He commented while he pulled into where she lived, parking before turning off the car and going outside to open the door for Fayline. "After you, mi belle." He chuckled out with a smile.

-------------

"I do not believe that'd be a good idea." Vasilia chimed out, crossing her legs and sighing. "The head of that department is a veteran of the war on terror- infact he was saved by your guard captain. To say he'd be bias in the topic..well. It's not that I don't find him professional but I can't whole heartedly trust that he could remain impartial. Central Intelligence Director Henry Rodgers was nearly killed by the insurgents- his brothers in arms were killed by them and the man who saved him about died too. Souji, what do you think?" She asked out in a sigh. "Could you trust someone with so much baggage?"
Felicia shrieked loudly and laughed as he lifted her up though that sound was quickly muted by his lips on hers. She tangles her hands in his hair as she moans and kisses him hungrily in return. She loved him so much. And now they could live the life they wanted. "Way better, Mr.Seikan." she moans out as she leans her head back to give him better access to her neck. "And maybe soon you can call me Ms.Seikan."

-------

Fayline got out of the car as he opened the door for her. "Well, her treatment has just begun so she doesn't feel much improvement yet. Though I do notice some things like minor improvement in strength. More stamina. So i am quite positive...." She smiles, feeling so much joy from seeing those minor improvements. It gave her hope. He had given her that. She reaches out and rubs his upper arm a bit. "Thank you.... And it is still Fayline. Not belle." She says with a slight grin. "And definantly not your belle.... Yet." She says quietly before walking towards the door and opening it, seeing her mother and Rowan at the table playing some cards to pass the time. "Hello, I brought a guest."

Rona smiled widely as she saw Joseph. She did look a tad bit better. More colour in her face. "Ha Joseph! I was already wondering when you would be visiting again. You staying for dinner? Or are you taking her out? You could." She immediatly urges.

Fayline slightly shakes her head. Oh mother. "He is staying for dinner. Here."

"Who is Jose- Well helloooo there." The male compagnion said as he now saw Joseph. "Can I stay then too?" Rowan asked as he puts up his hand. He was Rona's caretaker when Fayline was at work. He was around Fayline's age with jet black hair though he had painted the tips white. His icey blue eyes roam over Joseph for a second before leaning with his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand. "Where have you been hiding him?"

Fayline blushed furiously before narrowing her eyes at him. "Rowan." She hissed a bit but he simply chuckled.

------

Souji was a tad bit surprised that Romanov asked his opinion. He thinks for a second. "He would not be the director if he could not handle his position. And perhaps his experience makes him more driven in that department? Wr should consider and meet him anyway. After that we could perhaps make a more clear decision if we know who he is?"
"Very soon, sooner than you could even imagine." Tiras spoke out softly before taking her off from the wall and putting her on the bed. He flung his robe off and revealed that he had been waiting for this, having nothing under the robe. He went on top of her and began kissing her neck, reaching and rubbing her sides while letting out playful and hungry growls. "I bet you've been thinking some dirty thoughts in the week without me." He commented out to her with a grin, looking over at her.

------------

"Whooooa helloooo." Joseph said to Rowan, feeling the homoerotica radiate from the man. "I'm Joseph Bordeaux, guy that's came over a couple times now but for certain isn't dating Fayline-" He held back the urge to say yet before looking at Rona and smiling. "Hello Rona, glad to see you. You look well." He said while coming to her, gently grabbing her hand and kissing it as was customary in his culture. "I've been meaning to come over for dinner sooner, I just have been busy a lot." He spoke out with a smile. "Plus I've been trying to be slow." He whispered, referring to him and Fayline.

--------------

Lei crossed his arms and thought about what Souji said before nodding. While his father had appointed and the old council had voted in favor of putting Rodger's into the position of director of that agency he had voted against the man on the grounds that he personally was worried, concerned that the mans past would muddle with the direction he'd take the agency. "I say we call him in for a meeting tomorrow- ask the direction the agency has taken, what they're doing and if there is any concern to truly have from that region anymore." He spoke out thoughtfully. "And then we take action then depending on what he says."
Felicia smiler widely at his words as her heart began to pound faster as he took off his robe, making her bite her lip softly. She laid back, letting him shower her neck with kisses and caress her as she let's herself enjoy this feeling. "So many things. I've dreamed about you taking me hard against the wall. Or slowly in the tub as you glide your hands over my wet skin. I thought about riding you so hard till you had no idea what was left or right anymore. And making love to you outside in the gardens." She purrs out with a slight grin as she runs her hands over his bare chest.

-------

Rona smiled widely and chuckles a bit as he kisses her hand. What a sweet man he was. "Oh, it's okay. I am just glad you found the time and are here now."

Rowan was frowning as he mouthed the name. Bordeaux. Hmmm.... He then gasped as he realized who this man is. He bought his liquor from his brand! Well, whenever he had a few extra dollars to spare. "My goodness, bordeaux. Hot, rich and single. Please say you are even a tad bit bi-curious. Or completely gay."

Fayline smacked the back of Rowan's head while Rona giggled, making Rowan yelp and rub his head. "Behave. He is my guest. I will kick you out." She said before moving to the kitchen to grab some pots to start cooking.

Rowan pouted before folding his arms and grinning. "Someone is quite territorial." He teases before looking at Joseph. "But no serieusly, you can call me if you're curious and Fayline isn't giving anything ye-"

"Rowan!" She yelped, now blushing furiously in embaressement.

-------

Rex nods in agreement though he knew for certain that region was still a problem. They were just laying low for now. But they were plotting. He just felt it. "Let us do that then. Are there any more points we need to discuss? Perhaps who is going to fill the council spot that will open up?" He opted.
"I've probably thought about making love in every place possible and some impossible places too." Tiras chuckled out as he felt his hand travel all over her body to see where he wanted to play. When he couldn't come to a decision he began to just take off her clothes a bit slower than he could have to tease her, looking at each piece of exposure like a dog looking at a bone. "The question is that I've been wondering...is what do you desire now?" He asked with a grin.

-------------

"No no no, no." Joseph said while shaking his head, feeling his heart beat hard in fear. "No gay...anything with me." He tried to say in the most polite way possible. "I have no problem with gay people, I don't care what you like- it's just not my thing you know?" He laid down before looking at Fayline who was blushing hard and internally sighing. He went over to Rona and sat down next to her, laying his arm on the table. "So I mean how are you feeling...really? Is it making any difference?" He asked quietly and caringly, looking over at her.

--------

"Well..." Vasilia crossed her arms. "There's a girl in China we could invite here- a Mina Zhang, a relative of the chairman of the country. She's well educated and has been impressive in the works she's done over there but to have it applicable here?...I'm not sure. There's many in Cantenseel right now that I think is into politics or would be qualified for this. Perhaps...well, Felicia Stadner?" She said with a grin. "Imagine the relationship Japan and us could have then?"

"Then when they break up?" Lei asked with a chuckle. "What, are we supposed to go to war with them too?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Felicia felt her heart rate beat faster which each second that passed. God. How could he turn her on so much by just looking at her. Couldn't he just rip her clothes off instead of this slow tormentment. "You." She breaths out as she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him down, their noses now touching. "I don't care where at the moment. I want to have you, touch you, feel you, right now."

------

Rowan could not help but fake pout. Too bad. Though as expected though. The way he was looking at Fayline indicated he was in no way gay at all. Did not mean he could not tease. Seeing him flustered was cute. And he liked teasing Fayline at the same time. He stood up to give them a bit of privacy to talk and to help Fayline. Though he did walk passed Joseph and leaned down. "How do you know if it's not your thing if you have never tried?" He whispered before chuckling and going to the kitchen.

Rona raises one eyebrow and grimaces a bit towards Rowan before shaking her head and chuckling. "Don't mind him. He is just teasing. Nothing more. It'll get less in time." She reassures Joseph before smiling and patting his arm. "It is. Not much yet though since they have just started but I notice I can walk further and stay up longer. They try to get my body to strengthen first, build up some stamina and muscle mass before they use those.... advanced things to tackle the disease and eliminate it."

--------

Rex thinks about it. He had hears some things about the Zhang woman and he knew Felicia. Though he never heard anything about her being interested in politics. The Zhang would already know the go abouts generally. Even if China and Cantenseel were different, she would learn quickly. "I would like to see more from this Mina Zhang. She sounds interesting. Show me some reports of the work she has done. And we should perhaps make an qualification list with the potentional candidates here in Cantenseel. I want to know their experience, work and intrest in working field before we contact any of them."
"Then let's fix that." Tiras whispered out to her, making love to her and spending time with her the rest of the day. It was amazing for him, the time they were able to make up after so long. At the end of the day, he thought back upon all that happened and how things aligned and finally felt okay, finding his place and feeling at home.

-------

"When that starts it'll be....different but it'll be better." Joseph said with a smile, having heard of course that the cure isn't exactly conveniental. "Things have been pretty good for me. I was a bit sick and had to be in my home for a few days but Fayline was helpful with that and I've feeling better since." He commented with a small smile, thinking of Fayline. "What was she like when she was younger if you don't mind me asking?" He asked whIle rubbing his hands together, thinking about himself when he was young- different than he was now.

Rona smiles softly at the news that her kind hearted daughter had been helping him when he was sick as well. She truly never thought about herself. "Ofcourse I don't mind you asking. She was always a shy quiet child. Clinging to my leg and running for momma every time someone tried to talk to her or even come to close. But at the same time she was so caring to other kids. Sharing her cookies and such. Though she never really played that much with other children. She prefered staying with me or reading a book." She chuckles a bit. "She was always a tad bit different from other kids. Less social or so. But that got better when she got older. Talking more to kids in her class even if she did not really have besties or so, no surprise, prefering to study languages to be able to read more books. Just when i though she was getting some friends she decided to drop out for me to take better care for me since she had been taking care of me after school for quite awhile." She tells him with a soft smile. "Can't believe she is already so grown up now."
"She is different, I agree. When I was younger I grew up in the church which is how I got my early education. My mother was a sister and my father was a farmer, breaking his back in the vinyards. I was different from the other boys my age, having pale skin and lighter hair from my father being Russian. Eventually...I too was sick. I was very sick and I ended up getting an education while also being able to help where I could." Joseph then smiled, thinking about then. "It all seems so different now."
Rona's smile fell only for a second as she heard that he once had been sick too. She reaches out and puts her hand on her the arm he had on the table, squeezing it a bit. "Well, perhaps a certain different guy would be a good match for a certain different girl." Yes, she was not being very subtle about it. She glances towards the kitchen to see Fayline being buzy before leaning in. "I think she likes you quite a bit. She keeps on checking her phone, even when she is reading she keeps glancing at it. I know you don't text or call quite often but still."
"Hopefully. I've been trying with her- more so than any girl before." Joseph said with a small smile. "I dunno what's different but...it is. I haven't thought about retirement until now but..I don't know. Maybe it's time to settle down, have a family and travel the world together before that perhaps." He commented while looking up at the northern district, seeing their massive and impressive towers along with the traffic of the airships. "I've been trying to text more- I just work a lot...that's all." Joseph said quietly. "But I'm glad to hear she likes me...I like her. There's no one else like her."
Rona was a bit surprised that he considered retirement already. He was still so young. Though she guessed if you had your own company and so much money you could. "I am sure she doesn't blame you for not texting alot. She knows you are buzy. And it's not like she ain't buzy as well so she understands." She says with a kind reassuring smile.

A short 20 minutes later dinner was ready. They chatted casually during dinner with Rowan sometimes making some comments Fayline corrected him on. After dinner Rona began to become tired, having been up and active for long. So while Rowan was helping her to bed, Fayline was putting the dirty dishes into the sink. "I hoped you like dinner. Even if I am sorry for Rowan. He sometimes is a bit.... Uncontrolable." She says as she looks back at Joseph, putting the final dishes in the sink.
"The dinner was great- no amount of money can make a home cooked meal by such a fine lady." Joseph commented while reaching over to help her with the dishes, starting up the water and putting soap on the sponge. "And Rowan?...he's colorful but I don't mind him, I know he means nothing by it." He said as he smiled, feeling like he had something akin to a family for the first time in a very long time. "This was nice, I really really...well..je l'ai aimé." Joseph muttered to her, seeming a bit shy as to expressing his emotions so strongly. "I don't know what quite to say belle but uh...you know this is something I'd like again. A lot- not like a fine wine to savour with time but...how do I say this?"
Fayline smiled as he said he liked her cooking and smiled a bit more as he actually started helping out with the dishes. She wanted to say he doesn't have tk but decided against it, knowing he would just commit to helping anyway. So she took the dry towel to dry the plates off that he washed. She really was glad he had enjoyed it. She knew both Rowan and her mother had. And she herself had enjoyed it very much as well. So she could not help but smile kind as she saw him trying to figure out his words. "You can come over for dinner whenever you like, Joseph. Just text me that you'll be joining us and it's okay." She says, letting the belle slip for once.
Joseph smiled, nodding his head and trying to find the words that he wanted to say. "You know..I.." He looked into the dishes and saw his own reflection, seeing his sickly self in it with hair that had gone white from the illness killing him and eyes beginning to change color- his weight sunken in so much it was a wonder how he had the muscle to walk and his skin so pale it mirrored the porcelain. How could a monster be loved? Something so sickening in it's nature that it would corrupt all that it touched. "I like spending time with you, you know. It...well, I never thought I could like being with someone. That I could not feel pain when I am touched or smile when spoken to or even feel warmth inside my chest again- to feel alive after being a shell of a person for so long...someone eaten up for so long..to even feel like some of who I am.." He sighed out. "That's worth everything to me...even my heart."
Fayline notcied the way he was looking at himself making her smile falter. The things he has been through still tainted him. Pained him. That much was obvious. The amount of self loathing he seemed to have she just could not understand. He was such a kind man. To others atleast. To himself he was not. She reached out and gently puts her hand on his cheek, making him look up at her and not down. "Nomatter what happend, you should know that you deserve to feel that way. Deserve to feel like yourself. Deserve to be loved..." she was quiet for a second before she hugged him. "I don't like hearing you talk like that. Or looking at yourself like that." She mumbles quietly.
"I was changed Fayline- made different than the rest of us. My sister when she changed....she had a choice, joining a new family to get the benefits of it all. I had no choice...I am different." Joseph admitted quietly. Still when she tried to comfort him he felt some warmth in himself, knowing that she cared. "I don't like it when you don't like something, so I'll try to fix it." He spoke out softly while brushing his hair behind his ear, looking at her and feeling his heart pound. "Could you love something that's corrupted in it's nature? Something that should not have existed yet does- cursed by the gods themselves?" He asked out as almost a cry, begging for her to say yes.
I don't like it when you don't like something. Fayline could not help but smile slightly and shake her head. Really, he was so selfless, not trying to fix it for himself but for her. She pulls back slightly from the embrace to look at him and her heart clenched so much from the look in his eyes. She reaches up and puts her hand on his cheek. "You really are too harsh on yourself.... And if that something is you... I think I could." She says quietly before being braver than she normally would be as she leans up and connects her lips with his in a soft shy kiss.
Joseph wondered if he was too hard on himself, unable to forgive himself for being at the wrong place at the wrong time and becoming what he is. He forget what he was even thinking about as her lips connected against his forcing him to close his eyes as he kissed her back passionately in return to her soft and shy kiss, having been longing for it. He placed his hand up to her cheek and caressed his thumb against it, feeling his heart beat quickly as his breath shortened. When the kiss was all said and done he found himself still looking at her, having his own cheeks reddened in a way that suggested even he too was nervous to the foreign things he was feeling. "S...SO..." He cleared his throat, trying to seem as if her wasn't nervous. "Where uh...does thing leave us Fayline?"
Fayline's eyes widened a bit and her cheeks turned a crimson red as he returned her kiss with such passion. She had not been prepared for that. Even if it felt really really good. She was still a bit dazed from it when he asked her that. Where did this leave them. If steam could have been coming out of her ears it would have. Her heart felt like pounding out of her chest. "I-I don't know. I've never really dated anyone before so you tell me...." she mumbles shyly as she looks to the side, to nerveus to make eye contact. God had she really just done that?
"Well....I've never had a relationship that wasn't for a few hours so..." Joseph mumbled before nearly slapping himself, realizing how horrible that sounded. "I guess...yeah, that'd probably be the thing to do- the dating thing not the few hours thing!" He said before scratching the back of his head. "I guess what I'm trying to get down to saying is...is I like you and want to be with you, so if you could be my girlfriend...ça me ferait un homme très heureux." He said with a smile, nudging her with his thumb to look at him.