র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Tomoe frowns only for a second, so briefly anyone would have missed it if not having watched closely. He looks at the apartment, putting his hands in his pockets again. "Luckily the cleaning won't take that long. Everyone is quick in gathering evidence and since the target is already found i don't think it would take ling for the cleaning team to be sent in." He thinks for a second before saying. "Your house would work. No one is after you. So you won't be in trouble anywhere you go. As far as we know he knows nothing of your knowledge and involvement with us. If there is something, like Henry contacting you, you can contact us. Cecilia, let's go." He adds before turning around to walk off.

"Wait what?" Cecilia asked a bit confused, making Tomoe stop and frown a bit.

"Let's go. To my house. We made agreements on these types of situations long ago, remember? That if something along these lines happen we would be residing with eachother. Your bag is still at my place so you won't even need to pack a thing." Tomoe didn't understand why she seemed so hesistant when he had told her that. But she did. Seeming to not want to come along with him. She was not even looking at him as if trying to find what to say. "Cecilia?" He urged her but she stayed quiet, not knowing what to say or do.
বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I uh..." Belial cleared his throat, sticking his hands out of his pocket. "Me and Cecilia are together. Like a relationship- she's my girlfriend. No offense to you, I know you two are close but she's staying with me. We're building a life together, or trying to out of a crazy world and that type of separation wouldn't do any help to it." He said as politely as he could, holding his hands together. "I need you to know this friend right here and now; she's my lady. I love her a lot and she's not going anywhere." He spoke out sternly but not seeming to wish to fight, staring into Tomoe's eyes.
Tomoe at first thought it was a joke. It was ridiculous. Her being in a relationship with that guy. He knew she would not do that. He knew her. She would never. But she did not say a thing. Did not deny what Belial was saying. And slowly it began to sink in, making his stomach heavy, as he began to realize he was not lying. He tried to search for any type of sign this was not true. He would none. His look of disbelief turned into one of hurt, not being able to hide his emotions now. "Ceci-" he reached out to take a hold of her hand but she pulled it away for he could touch her. He was quiet but then lets out a breathy laugh as he shakes his head as if trying to wrap his head around the situation. "She's not... She's not yours.... I don't know how you have been talking her into this but she's not. You don't know a damn thing about her. I have been by her side for 25 years and i know she would never say yes to someone she has met so shortly. You are just a fucking fling that she feels too guilty about to turn down." He hurt began to turn into anger.
"If time guaranteed that you'd be in a relationship then yeah, you'd be winning but it doesn't. It's so hard for you to imagine her in a relationship because you don't see her as a strong and capable woman. You think she's yours- you think years of being there makes her yours. You disbelief shes not mine or could be anyone's because you don't look at her highly. Guess what." Belial walked up close to him, looking like a man of steel next to the significantly stronger man. "She made her choice. I'm not going to argue with you; you had your whole life to make it work asshole. Either accept it or go away, there's no inbetween."
His words only made Tomoe see more red. That fucker. Speaking about him as if he knew if. He did not. He was so very wrong in every word he said. "I don't look at her highly? I would give her a throne if I could because I believe she is that strong, gorgeous and independant and I have admired that woman to the core for years so don't you fucking dare talking about if you know me. She doesn't need you. That's what i believe." He said, not backing down in the slightest. "What I feel for her goes deeper than the urge to tie her down. She told me for years she never wanted that. To anyone. That is the only reason why you think you have her now."
"People change. It's not your life to live; to damn what she's said or what you believe." Belial said to him before crossing his arms. "Thinking a woman is yours when she is with another is clearly not respecting her; you're caught up in this own fallacy where you degrade and worship a woman at the same time. It's sick; I want no part of it or even to be near it." He said before sighing, seeming to be holding his temper back. "Don't try me boy. You try a move on her I'll break you; this is the only time I'm gonna say it. I been nice, now you're pissing me off."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tomoe clenched his teeth as he glared at the man, his words sending his mind almost into a haze. He had never felt this much anger in his life before. It was quite new and all he wanted to do was rip that man's throat out. He was wrong. With every word he said wrong. He did not belong here. He wasn't even supposed to be here. "Degrade? Now you listen to me yo-"

"Tomoe, stop it!" Cecilia finally spoke up, shocking Tomoe as he was the one being called back. "Just... Leave it be." She asks quietly of him. Seeing this was hurting her alot. She never wanted to hurt Tomoe in the way she was doing now. She felt terrible and ashamed even. She could barely look at him as she felt like she was betraying the bond and trust they have had for so long.

Tomoe stared at Cecilia for a long time, still trying to find any sign that it was not true. Still finding none. "Fine. If you answer me this. What have I never gave you that he did give you? Why him now..."

Cecilia folds her arms as she looks to the side. And she had no other reply then a shrug. "I don't know..." She honestly did not know. Because she knew Tomoe had given her everything she ever wanted, ever needed, ever asked for. Had been by her side her whole life through all the laughs and hardships. She honestly could not give him an answer to why not him and why yes to Belial.

".... Ahah..." The anger seemed to quiet down though that only brought back the pain he had been feeling. Their time together meant more to him than to her then. "If this is what you want...." He reached up and snapped the cord off of his necklace. "Then I'll give you just that. As always." He said before trowing the necklace at her, turning around and walking off.

Cecilia caught it, regonizing it immediatly as the necklace she had given him for over 20 years ago, When they had been in the forest together and she had found a fox's tooth laying around. She had given it to him saying that as long as he had that they would have to be together since it was hers and she did not want her stuff to get lost. It had been silly. A joke at first. But it had became a promise of them always being there for eachother. And as she saw him walk away she was filled with a dreadull feeling. And the strange feeling of having gone through this before.... "I am... Going to pack some stuff." She says quietly, her voice void of the emotions she was trying to hide, knowing it would be no fair to Belial if she would be crying or upset about this. So she focused on anything else but that. Packing stuff.
"That's a good idea. We can try and sort this all out later." Belial said with tired face, giving her cheek a kiss before going to the upstairs to help pack. When he looked around he found himself surprised, not even seeing any shotgun pellets into the wall. A clean shot into that killer by a thirteen yearold girl; must have half way sawed her in half with the damn thing. "Fuck." He simply said to himself with a chuckle, finding joy in that before seeing the bloody screwdriver on the ground too. Not touching it as it was evidence; the world had such brutality. He went to the doorway and saw his daughter packing, seemingly alright from it all. He wondered the life she lived, what made her so strong and how she could just casually now fold up clothes after that. "Tough kid." He muttered to himself, smiling and going on to work.

----------

From the ashes of war an elf that was shorter than most but also clearly a bit older than most walked across the former field where now dead human settlers laid- the elves taking back the land that had been stolen from them. His hair was white and his face was slightly indented from stress marks. He had one eye missing and his hair was white like snow; his attire composing of an elven tunic with a nature like design sewn into it. He looked at a building they had taken that was not so easily burnt down. "Blackburn Asylum. Rosalie, what is an asylum?" He asked his human wife, revealing now that is was in fact Faendal; their gods former father from his past life.
Rosalie stepped over a fallen tree, wearing a purple elven dress which was not really suiter for traveling she had found out but it was fancy enough for her liking to show her position. Her hair was done ul in a classy bun with still alot of long hair hanging lose as she looks at the building, brushing a piece of that hair behind her ear. "It is an old place where humans used to keep other humans who were dangerously mentally ill. Bow they have kinder methods because these places would come straight out of horror stories." She explained to her husband like she quite often did about his questions on humans. "It looks long abandoned. Luckily. I do not want to run into any of those people." She grumbles out a bit, already a tad bit annoyed Faendal turned their walk into a long hike.
"Mentally ill. Interesting, I must go in. Wait outside dear if you do not want to risk meeting a loon." Faendal said before walking inside the asylum which was still used enough to have the lights on. The elven king investigated the facility, wondering why each object he found was there and what use it could have served in fixing an illness of the mind. He walked around the halls, seeing many doors open before seeing a drop of blood on the floor. Finding himself intrigued he walked further down the halls, seeing now lines from where bloody bodies had been dragged against the floor. He continued walking till he went to one room that the lines all lead to- a room that was in one of the oldest sections of the asylum. "Hello?" He asked with his elvish accent.

A mountain of a man came out from the room, having to duck as he came out. His hands were bloody and his fingers each were about as thick as a baton and his body was burly, not quite toned but also not overly flabby. His hair was long and stringy, running down his slender and shart face which sported a greying goatee. His eyes were ice blue, narrow and devoid of emotion as he looked at the elf. "I was finishing some business with some old friends." He merely said to the elf, looking down as Faendal peered into the room. The guards of the asylum had literally been torn to pieces- their limbs torn and chunks of flesh bitten off along with internal organs strewn about. "I'm John, John Martin."

"Faendal. I just burned this town, reclaiming it for Elvlandia." Faendal said with his arms crossed, looking at the human who merely chuckled.

"Good riddance. I'm out of here." John said to Faendal before heading out to exit. Faendal didn't seem to enjoy the idea of him going out to Rosalie alone so he walked out with him; John seeming to walk to the ashes of the town as Faendal walked to his wife looking sickened.

"You made the correct choice." Faendal simply said with a disgusted look.
Rosalie's eyes widened a bit. "Uhm love, that is not wise t-" but he was already hopping. Sometimes she could really strangle him. Even if she had only married for half a year so it would be quite a short marriage. She truly only hoped she ever explained mentally ill to him. Still she did not want to go in so she waited outside. Impatiently though secretly more nerveus than impatient. When she saw the huge man walk out, the blood still on his body, her face went pale and she took a step back. Though luckily Faendal followed quickly after. "Who in the world...." she mumbles as she stares after the huge human man.
"John Martin he said. He killed all the guards who he said he had to finish some business with; humans have an interesting way of business I must say." Faendal commented out before rubbing the back of his head, taking a big stretch and having his bones pop a bit before sighing.

"Fannath. The town is cleared of the settlers, what do you wish us to do?" Faendal's smaller son Radiel spoke out to him as he came wearing a white robe with his snow white hair braided back. He was a tactician unlike his warrior brother and thus was his fathers closest ally in strategy and warfare. "I believe we should take what we've gathered back to Enserine and use those we've captured as slaves."

"No no...i've seen these pathetic people. Kill them and take the materials back- take all that we can and leave." Faendal said to his son before focusing his attention on his wife again and yawning, shaking his head and smiling. "Life is never boring is it?"
Humans can have disgusting ways of buisiness. So Rosalie was glad they had arrived there after he was done with this buisiness. She was also glad it sounded like they would be returning home. She could not help but smile slightly as well as he smiled at her like that. That charming smile that captured her before they could even speak to eachother. Surprisingly. She guessed in some was she was still just a young woman instead of the learned high class woman who aimed to become the King of the Netherland's right hand who she had set out to be. That plan turned drastically after meeting this elven King. "With you, it is not..... It is not always clean either though."
"A clean life...why that'd be boring would it be?" Faendal asked while walking with her back to their vehicle which had been spoils from a war he had with the settlers not too long ago. "This life I live...the life we life, there's none like it." He simply said while getting into the car with her; their chauffeur ready to drive them. As the vehicle began to warm and they left the town Faendal looked out the window, seeing the nature and feeling more at peace than anywhere else, being with Rosalie and seeing his beautiful land restored somewhat even if the area was practically a swampland. "At least Enserine is cleaner than this place. Swamps are not for the faint of heart."
"Life can be exciting and clean at the same time." Rosalie mumbles as the got into the car, leaning against the window with her head as she stares out, looking at the scenery. "Swamps are just gross...." She grabs the old book they had found weeks earlier which she had kept in the car to have something to do and opened it. After awhile she kept on glancing from the corner of her eyes. She seemed to hesitate. Opening her mouth to ask something before closing it again. Hmmm.... But then she suddenly just did what she wanted, scooting closer and leaning against him, urging him with her body to hold her close to him while she read.
Faendal smiled and saw her urging, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling his face in her hair. He ran his hands along her, trying to see what she was reading and smiling as he saw the English. He read it with her, mouthing out each word as he tried to increase his comprehension of the language, perhaps thinking that one day it'd be useful for making a deal with the humans. "What's it about?" He asked quietly, not comprehending the literature very well. To him if it wasn't an elven ballad about the dragon lord or something from his dreams he couldn't follow the story very well; instead just confusing him.
Rosalie could not help but notice him mouthing the words, making her smile softly as she did not flip the page so he could try finish reading some sentences as well. It was cute whenever he tried. Especially when he began to frown and pout when he did not understood things. "It is a war story based on things that happend in the past. A true story. But not a boring factual history book. It is about one warrior who went to great lengths to serve his King hundreds of years ago before there was even technology. It is just a nice book to pass time. Not really for the mind."
"Interesting war story then. Arthur?" Faendal said while trying to say the name, seeming as if he was confused on the pronunciation. "Confusing names." He chuckled out, sometimes accidentally calling Rosalie 'Roseywee' because of how different words synthesized in the elven dialect and how used to it he was. "Human history has so many kings, so many wars and so many heroes; is being a hero even anything in your society? Or do people forget the old ones?" He asked out of curiosity. "And are there...bad heroes? Like men that do 'evil' but are heroes to the evil people?"
"You said it right." Rosalie says with a slight smile as she runs her fingers over the page, thinking about his questions. He did that quite often, as if she was his walking human encyclopedia. "Being a hero I believe was different back in the past. It used to be a high title not many were given. Stories were written about them and songs sung. They are remembered even now. In the present, we see many people as heroes. Docters, fireman, police officers can all be deemed heroes to the people. So I think it has lost it's high meaning and became something people can easier relate to in a way. Anyone can be a hero if you do good, some might say. And I don't think they can be called 'bad heroes' but instead just bad people. When you do something bad or evil you can't be deemed a hero. Though evil people with twisted minds might worship a person even more evil then him and label him as a 'hero' because in his mind, the evildoer is actually doing something good in the worshippers mind.... Am I making sense to you?" She asks as this was a confusing subject to explain even for her.
"Yes. It's one of those 'subjective' concepts that is based on what people think." Faendal said with a nod. "It is confusing. In my society we do things for the sake of doing them, not for titles or glory. I won't say we are good but we do things with purpose; help for the society..hunt for our children. Help those that need it, feed who needs feeding and fight when it need be. Corruption I guess doesn't exist here in the sense of evil like that because the Elvish have a collective mentality of sorts." He thought out loud. "Human heroes though. Have you ever met any like the stories of the old?" He asked her. "Those men sound honorable. Like they fought for something greater than them."
Rosalie almost felt like praising him as he exactly understood what she had been saying. The Elven culture was so different than the human one. The more she lived in it, the more she began to see his was better. At first she had thought they had been just primal animals. That was kinda what they had been painted to be. And then she met him. Got to know him and his people. She had been one of those people aiming for a title, power and glory. Though she still had it here and now in some way, it was still different. Better in a way? She had not decided that yet. Though being with him was better than being with a King she did not love. "No, I have never met any of those.... I have actually met an Elven hero." She says sweetly as she reaches up and softly rubs his pointy ear, knowing he liked that as they were sensitive.
"You're too kind." Faendal said with a light red blush, leaning in and giving her a kiss. "But it makes sense. It turns out I've also met one of those fabled queens from those stories; a woman who's beauty is surpassed by none." He said with a grin on his face, smiling and rubbing his hand against her face. "And I'm the lucky elf that had her." He said with a slight shiver while feeling her touch his ears.
Rosalie smiles a bit more as he kisses her before grinning at his words. He was so fluent with his words. So charming. Well. After he had learned the language ofcourse. "You are such a charmer." She says as she closes her book and puts it a bit away before wrapping both of her arms around his neck, moving on top of him and stradeling him while facing him. "Tell me more about that Queen. She sounds very interesting. How did she even become Queen?" She asks in a sultry voice, her lips hovering just above his.
"She was a wayward human who wandered into a land foreign and potentially hostile. All the elven men wanted to have a chance, seeing such a goddess walk in. They brought their swords, their spears, their bows and even their guns and came to the king asking for permission. He denied them all, wanting to see this beauty for himself. While she spoke a language he could not understand and he spoke one she couldn't, the smile exchanged was enough to be said. He could not think of anyone other than her, and when suitors came to try and marry the king he pushed them away only wanting this foreign woman. In an act to impress her the king learned to speak her tongue and when he finally could he said the one phrase that described how he felt-" Faendal leaned in and gave her a kiss. "-I love you."
Rosalie's playfull grin slowly turned softer, her heart pounding a bit faster as it filled with the love and beauty he put in his words. She even felt a bit dazed after he kissed her, breathing out softly as if she had been holding it in. "Sounds like a fairytail." She says as she smiled and puts her forhead against his, caressing his cheek with the back of her hand. It really was like a fairytail when he told it like that. That's why she liked him telling stories. Their story. And it was just starting. "I love you too.... And i can say you have really impressed the woman with your beautifull spoken words."
"I've been trying. You know though you picked up elvish so quickly; one would think you've been with us forever." Faendal said with a small smile, looking at her hand that was on his face and then to her eyes. "And a fairytail? Well I am an elf and we live in a city that's built in the middle of a massive forest; one could say then that our fairytail is real no?" He asked as he thought about the human fairytail's which so resembled his life as an elf. "Who'd believe it if you told them?"
Rosalie grins a bit proudly as he complimented her. Ofcourse she had picked it up quickly. She was smart like that. "No one would believe me if I ever told them. Our real fairytail. And i knew i had to learn your language quickly since i rapidly learned i would not be leaving." She says before leaning in and kissing him again, more passionately this time as she tangles her hands in his white smooth hair.
"I'm glad you're not, I couldn't be without you now." Faendal said as he felt his heart begin to beat harder while he kissed her, laying her on her back on the seat as their chauffeur rolled up the black window that was used to keep him from seeing in the back. He ran his hand up her dress and began to kiss her deeply, almost hungrily and wild yet still also gentle to her. "Are you sure you don't want to wait till we're home?" He asked with a small pant, taking a small second to breathe.
Rosalie yelped a bit as he suddenly layed her down with him on top. She moaned as she kissed him back just as hungrily and when he let her breath she was panting a bit as well. A blush covering her cheeks as she suddenly smirked. "I don't wanna wait? My dear King, I merely kissed you. You are the one technically pouncing on me like some animal in heat." Though, sometimes, he actually was like an animal in constant heat. Near her he was anyways. How many times she had caught him staring and actually licking his lips. Not that she minded. She just liked teasing him about it.
"Why I never." Faendal said with a small laugh, instinctually licking his lips for a moment while looking at her. "There was a spider hanging down from the ceiling and I had to tackle you down so it didn't crawl onto your back and bite you." He explained, bullshitting with a straight expression. "But...I mean....the other stuff would be great too." He said now with a grin, looking at her with a giddy face like an excited child; his adoration for her very clear.
Rosalie blinked twice before giggeling and shaking her head at his nonsense excuse. He could sell crap sometimes as if it was gold. She reaches up and caresses his face. What a goofball he could be. Strangely it's one of the things that attracted her to him. "Now would it? Well, if that is what my heroic King wants, then who am I to deny him? He did save me from a terrifying spider nontheless." She said the last part sarcastic but still with a loving look in her eyes as she leans up and connects their lips again.
"You don't know, those spiders are a menace." Faendal spoke out quietly before kissing her and beginning to indulge in his desire. It took about the rest of the day with the car refueling a couple times at elven outposts until in the early part of the morning they arrived back in Enserine- the workers of the city seeming to flood out of their houses to preform their duties as the vehicle drove on the cobblestone road, parking outside the large palace that was built out of the trunk of a gigantic oak tree. Faendal got out of the car and stretched, walking over to Rosalie's door and opening it before yawning loudly. "I hate the long rides."
Rosalie had not slept alot in the car either. But that was purely because she had the habit of not being able to sleep in a moving vehicle. So she felt like crap and had an annoyed look in her eyes which would make most people want to stay the hell away from her. "I am not a fan of then either." She grumbled out before getting out of the car, looking at her home and sighing out a bit in relief. Atleast they were there now. And they were lucky they even had a car. She would not have went with him if they had not.
"Bed." Faendal grumbled out, then walking to his car and tapping the window twice mouthing 'thank you' to their driver before heading inside the oak palace. Inside it was built with foreign elf architecture, being carved in the inside with scenes depicting their own tale of the dragon lords creation on the walls and furniture made from animals furs and stuffed wool; the style being rather crafty compared to human crafting. He walked up to the second floor with her and went to their bedroom which was decorated more to Rosalie's style; the elven features a tad bit pulled back so she could be more comfortable. He plopped in their bed and groaned, stretching out before sighing deeply in exhaustion. "I can't wait to let my sons do everything for me so I don't have to do that...that donkey shit anymore."
Rosalie could not agree with him more. She craved for some sleep badly. So she followed and, a bit more gracefully, laid down next to Faendal on their soft comfortable bed. Her eyes became immediatly a bit droopy as she lets out a long sigh. "It's called bullshit." She mumbles half into the pilllw as she nods in agreement since that meant her not having to come along as well. Though she did not mind the position. Not at all. She just did not like the trips.
"Bull's poop isn't that special. Donkey's are funny- they are called an ass." Faendal babbled out in exhaustion, curling up against her and putting his face in her hair before he heard some pans clank in the kitchen. "Dammit manna." He grumbled out, knowing it was his mom before then hearing his dad complain about the noise downstairs. "Dammit fannath." He hissed, pulling their blanket over them; the pain of his elderly parents living with them causing him great annoyance.
Rosalie was too exhausted to even make a comment on that. So she just let it be as she closed her eyes and crawled more against his warm body. Quickly she felt herself drifting away till the sounds downstairs were keeping her awake. Would it be bad if she silenced Faendal's elderly parents with a slap with a pan?.... Probably yes. "We need an own house." She grumbled out, things like these happening more often than not. "Or them away." Though she was not quite sure how the elven culture viewed their elderly. With respect ofcourse, humans did as well, but humans made sure other people took care of their elderly. Like home care or retirement homes. Only a few would let their parents move in with them. She didn't know what was the custom here.
"No no no, this is my ancestral home- it'd be like pooping in a cathedral and beating up my parents if I left; it'd break their hearts." Faendal said quickly, knowing how much his parents adored him. If he moved they'd probably die with how clumsy his mom was and how bad his dad's blood pressure got when she inevitably hurt their nice things. "They'll get better I promise. They're old, all they do is sleep eat and grouch."
So in other words, they were never going to move out of this place nor leave his parents nor letting then stay in a different house closeby or so. Just great. "They'll get better? You mean they get older so they can grouch even more. Not much things get better with age." Rosalie grumbled down as she heard another pan clank down. God. Her mood had already not been in the best but now she felt ready to strangle a man.
"It's not that bad." Faendal grumbled before kissing her cheek and snuggling close to her, finally falling asleep while his parents fell asleep. He had a dream of a past life, seeing his sons and Rosalie as well as fighting in wars. A life different than his own; chaos was the rule of the land and your magic and cunning gave you power. He awoke after a dream of his youngest son who lived such a difficult life, weeping before sleeping once more.
"So when are you going to propose? After so many of hundreds of years even I am dying and getting impatient for it to happen." Tsukiyomi asked with a smile to his compagnion as he sipped his tea at their usual tea break. One of Tiras's multiple breaks he often took. Most of them to just get away from work or call and be with Felicia. Which was still sometimes diffcult as he was the shogun and Felicia still spended alot of time in Cantenseel to help her father. Much to Tiras's dismay which made him complain and whine alot to his fellow god. "I mean, as far as I have heard, her father has been getting more and more used and friendly to you. I know Felicia is practically bouncing. So what is the hold back?" He really wondered that.

-------

Fayline was sitting in an empty hospital room on a chair, leaning her chin in her hand and staring out the window as she waited. Her mother had been in surgery for two hours already. Not urgent. Nothing wrong. Just the procedures Joseph had managed to get for her. But they always took long as they were difficult and experimental still. Or atleast that is what she had understood about it. And they had planned quite some surgeries and procedures.... She sighs. They did help in her opinion. She saw her mom getting healtier with each day. But this still was never wrecking.
"The confines of the society that I created my friend. This world I've built is based on careful calculation and moves of which it appears the world all watches, Tsukiyomi." Tiras admitted while seeming more stressed than ever, having seen the things these humans have been doing which dissapoint him greatly. "She cannot see and you cannot see the conspirators in the dark threatening to break the peace that I have made. I love Felicia but I also have a duty to the world; if I am to settle down...I need to settle this." Tiras said as if angered by the humans actions. "I fear their strength is enough to cripple a human man- the pressure enough to break your shoulders with the weight and break your neck!" He barked out. "Every branch of the Cantenseel government is corrupt, up to Lei Feng."
Tsukiyomi puts his cup down as he listens to Tiras's troubled thoughts. He did not see the future, or every detail, though he was not blind for the things that were happening lately. Though he was not as worried as Tiras. The wars they have had in the past had been solved quickly and then peace returned. A worls without troubles did not excist. It would be unbalances otherwise. He smiles kindly at his friend before leaning his arms on the table. "Your heart is so troubled by the need to do right. For it all to be right. I am glad though that you care this much but don't let those troubles mess your head up like this." He reaches out and pokes Tiras's forhead. "Your thoughts are so pressed together in your mind that there can't even get some air through. I know I can't see what you can. But I do have my own eyes and experiences. In the past these things has happend as well and you solved it-" he snaps his fingers. "- just like that. Without troubles. Though I know Cantenseel and these people living now are closer to your heart, hench why you are this stresses. But it was bound to happen. I have told you before, light can not be without a bit of dark. It's inevitable. Like day can't be without night. But night will pass and so will this. With a bit of our help. So breathe. Cantenseel is not going to sink again. No need to feel that fear." Because he knew that was what Tiras was. Not angered but afraid.
"They are like my children- they are my children! It is natural to be afraid." Tiras commented out before crossing his arms and poofing his cheeks while noticing the forehead poke. "I can't just...snap my fingers and make it disappear. All I know is that I can help and I have been- Belial for example. He represents everything I really wanted for this new world; a new life where one can shed their past and be better, living their life their own better way. I just wish...humanity could do so." He commented out before smiling, seeming to push the thoughts back. "Whatever though, it's not like I will fix it just complaining. How should I ask her? The last time I tried didn't go so well. Where the heck am I even going to get a ring? Nothing seems perfect enough for her."
Tsukiyomi smiles softly. His friend had no idea how good he has been doing for humanity. For a god who had seen two world and multiple gods live and rule it was quite obvious. For Tiras though it seemed like it would never be good enough. That he had never done enough. It was admirable though he hoped it would not stress him too much. "Honestly, i think everything would be perfect in her eyes. She has been waiting for so long you could give her a plastic ring and she would be crying of joy." He says with a small chuckle as the door to the office opened. And who he saw made his heart pounce a bit faster as his smile lit a bit more up.

His own gorgeous wife, Nymphia. Her bright blue eyes were peeking in as she hid half behind the door, her long blond curls draping over her shoulder. "Can I?..." she mumbled a bit.

Tsukiyomi shakes his head as he chuckles. She was adorable. "Ofcourse."

Nymphia smiled brightly before hopping in and closing the door, her light dress bouncing a bit as she made her way over to him and wraps her arms around his neck from behind, rubbing her cheek against his head. "You were taking so long." The still young looking woman complained. "It's almost like you are married to Tiras." She says with a pout before smiling big at the other god. "Hi Tiras."

Tsukiyomi reaches up and rubs her head. "You knew you had to share. But no worries. Tiras won't be mine for much longer." He says jokingly.

Nymphia squeels as she jumps and claps her hands once. "Oh! You gonna ask her? I can't wait for a wedding! The dresses and music and cake and dancing!" It was almost like she had been waiting the most for it. Though then she gets slightly more serieus as she pouts at Tsukiyomi. "Speaking of which. I want a baby." That made Tsukiyomi spit out the tea he had been sipping forcefully.
"More like a dad. Hi Nymphia." Tiras chuckled out with a smile, having been raised by Tsukiyomi and his grandfather in this life. He didn't see Nymphia all the time because of how busy he was but when he did he found himself trying not to chuckle because the woman had enough energy to power his nation. "It's going to be literally the biggest wedding party ever thrown- I swear on myself I'm going to do it." He chuckled out, reaching to sip his tea before stopping with breakneck speed and preventing himself from spitting. "You know me too. Louisa and Virgil? I miss those two." He commented before sighing and rubbing his face, thinking about getting that ring. "Who wants to go to Cantenseel with me for ring shopping?"
Nymphia smilses wider as she claps her hands together. "Then perhaps our kids could grow up together!" Tsukiyomi paled a bit as he shakes his head behind her back, as if telling him not to go along with it yet. "You can shake your head but it is going to happen. I want atleast one child with my hair colour." She says, having seen him out of the corner of her eyes. It was true, all their kids had looked like him. He could not help it that he had such strong genes. "And ofcourse we are coming along! I'll go get out coats." She says to her husband and kisses his cheek before quickly skipping out of the office.

Tsukiyomi takes a handkerchief and wipes the corners of his mouth but he could not help but smile. He adored her so much. That ray of light. He would give her anything.... He sighs deeply, still smiling as he rubs the back of his head. "Guess I am getting another child soon."
"Shouldn't be too unprepared- you took care of me for twenty seven years." Tiras spoke out before pulling his coat off and putting it on, looking in the mosaic windows that depicted creation. Each depiction seemed like yesterday to him; slaying the evil gods, recreating the universe, wandering for billions of years and giving the apple to Tsukiyomi. He smirked now leaving the chapel and going up to his helicopter, waiting for the others to come and when they did flying off to Cantenseel. It was beautiful weather as usual and the streets seemed bustling about the same as usual. He breathed out a sigh, having always loved the place as he looked around. "Screw the car, let's walk around."
Tsukiyomi could not help but grin a bit. After Tiras he could handle any coming child in the future for certain. When they landed in Cantenseel Nymphia was practically jumping around. She nods excitedly and Tsukiyomi smiles lovingly at her as she takes a hold of his arm. They looked cute together as he was so calm and she was a skippy ball that came to the height of his shoulders. "Sounds good to me." Tsukiyomj says as they started walking, enjoying the weather as well as the bustling streets around them.
Tiras walked around with them looking around everywhere hearing so many things in the city that found humorous. These humans all were so predictable, talking about some media or social media fad that was going on and wearing all different types of different clothing that he personally disliked. What was the purpose of a pair of jeans with holes? A jacket made of Jean? Or a pair of boots with shorts? He found human society weird but at least more innocent than the last ones. The people stared at him in awe, more than likely never having met a tall Emerian man in their lifetime as the people for one no longer were called Emerians and two, lived as tribals who used technology with nature. He found it humorous too- humans being so mysticized by the most mundane things; little did they even know he was the god of creation. He walked into a jewelry shop and used his magic to figure out Felicia's ring size, trying to remember the unit of measurements ring used. He went to the counter and rubbed his face, setting his hand down. "The most expensive ring please- size seven."

"The most expensive? Sir I....it's half a million dollars. It is made of gold with a diamond collected from a space meteorite that dates back to the beginning of our universe." The cashier said with wide eyes, never having seen anyone interested in the set.

"You will lower the price to five dollars." Tiras said while walking his hand slightly, having his eyes glow for a second. "And give me two because I am the shogun of Japan."

"Yes sir." She said like a zombie, going to the back to get the rings.