র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
Mina looked to the side, shaking her head a bit and biting her lip and looking a bit sick. "No, I don't think this will be something I forget anytime soon. I wasn't far from Radiel's wife when they stabbed her child and...the wailing that was heard before they slit her throat too was..." Mina seemed to go blank as she heard the wailing again and again, hearing the screams before in her ears hearing the cold slicing of the throat again and again until jolting up, tensing as she heard a drop of water from condensation in the cave hit the ground. "Ah..." She then looked over at Rex and shook her head. "I thought I'd help. At least we both can go to Cantenseel now."

Hei looked over at Kierra and rubbed her back, knowing she might vomit from it all which he understood beccause he was about ready to as well. "Hey uhm...well....it'll be okay." He then went quiet, wondering if that was something he could even say. "Well....maybe not. But we're okay, I didn't let them hurt you." Hei said with a smile, vaguely remembering the blind rage that allowed him to kill four men.

Tiras laid on the ground, thinking of a time as a child when he had a fever and his mother nursed him back to health. Only this time his fever was from a terrible wound, and his mother was not here. He grit his teeth and yelled out in a mix of anger and pain, weakly trying to get up but failing. For all the armor, for everything he had been told his entire life- to endure a wound so bad in the first battle he had ever been in shattered his image of himself. Angrily, he hit against the ground before looking at Tsukiyomi. "I'm not sure what happened today- how you...suddenly became a warrior but I need you to teach me." Tiras said to him while looking into his eyes. "I will burn the elves, just as Archaeus did and I will merge them into my empire with the flames." He whispered out, having tears glisten and come out from his eyes. "If my people starve, they will revolt...but if they are angry, they will need purpose I will direct them. A war for our children....our women, our men- a war to reclaim what is theirs from....from these savages." He hissed out. "These monsters!"

Faendal leaned against the wall and shook, hearing Tiras's words and knowing that they were true. "I fought my entire life to not be these things- to not be what the humans or my father labeled us as." He sobbed out, holding his head with his two hands. "But my son....he was these things....and he took, he took everything! My life- it's work, all I've fought for....all I've lost, he just turned it...to ash. My capital...my beautiful capital- what if he's destroyed that too?...is it worth saving if he's taken what I loved from it?"
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Rex looked pained as he saw how rough Mina was actually handeling it and how much she was trying to keep herself upright. "Come here." He says gently before pulling her into his arms to hold her, stroking her hair to calm her. "You are right. We're going back to Cantenseel. You'll be safe okay. I'll make sure of it " he mumbled to her quietly.

Kierra nods as she wraps her arms around herself, multiple times nerveusly looking at the entrance. "Y-Yeah.... you did really protect me. Thank you Hei." She said as tears began to shimmer in her eyes. It had been so scary. Hei had been scary as well when he suddenly went kinda mad to protect her. But without him she would have been dead. Truly thank you.

Tsu simply held the wounded man down with one hand as he sat on his knees next to Tiras. "This not something to be speaking about now. You are hurt. And that fuels your anger. An angrey man is a blind one. And you are wounded. You need to stay calm as the stress and tension will only make it worse. Trust me on that." He tried to keep him calm. He then smiled kindly at the man. "And a warrior is not just something you become. And I do not know if i am willing to teach you what i know and can."

"I know love.... I know.... He just took the wrong path..." Rosalie tried to sooth but she felt like it would fall upon deaf ears. "We just.... Need to take our distance first i think. We can't think or decide now what we should do...."
"You need to be safe too, dummy." Mina said while hugging him back, seeming to finally release tension and shake a little bit as she looked into his chest. "Who knew my first time out of Asia would be so...eventful?" She asked quietly, then smiling and having tears form in her eyes. "But I'm alive, we're alive and what matters- this could have happened even if we weren't here...it wasn't meant to be us."

"No problem." Hei said before seeing what his brother was doing, wondering if it was time before sitting on the floor. He looked down, not knowing if they'd have a better chance as their life was on the line. "You know Kierra I've been with you since elementary school....and I've yet to ever tell you how I felt. Since I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one, and you still are and I know that god destined us to be together because you've not had a boyfriend either. I was scared when I met you, I really am scared now but I protected you...and I would like to forever and- I'm a mess Kierra." Hei raised his hands up. "I'm a super big mess, but I've got a lot of love and maybe when we get out of this we should get coffee or something."

"I was wounded- that alone gives cause for me to invade and pacify these mongrels...and if not me, my grandfather would do it just for the insult alone." Tiras hissed out, clearly not being calmed by the words. "I am wounded- if that blade had struck me any closer I'd have been dead! I will tear them limb from limb- force them to walk down a trail of fire!" He growled. "God decreed life is precious, but what I saw today...." Tiras shook his head, looking up and horrified. "It was...truly evil, Tsu."

"Thinking...no. These have always been the best time to think- you see every mistake you've ever done....everything you've done to be here." Faendal hung his head down low. "And you realize that is was yourself that caused catastrophe."
"Next time I'll try to take you to a quieter place. With a nice beach perhaps and lots of quiet and sun." Rex said with a slight grin, trying to lightly joke to lift up her spirits a bit if he could. "And you are right. It wasn't meant to be us. And it still is not. So we'll get out of here." Softly he wiped away a lone tear that he saw roll down her cheek. "But it will be dangerous once we get back as well for you. You just called your president a dummy. That is unacceptable."

Kierra sat down as well, feeling her legs were a bit weak from the situation. And then Hei suddenly did another unexpected thing. He confessed. Her cheeks must have been the colour of her hair. No one had ever confessed or said they liked her so this was very new. And nerve wrecking. Deffinantly nerve wrecking. And geez what words he used. Destined to be together by god. "I-I-I.... I don't even know what to say." She said a bit with a nerveus laugh.

"Yes, but you are alive. And you will burn along side them with how you are now." Tsu said sternly before sighing deeply. "I know you do not see. I don't expect you to as you are to emotional now. And who knows if you'll ever see. But there is a balance. One to keep if the precious parts of life wish to keep excisting. And this has been your first encounter with it. So I can understand how deeply it effects you.... I will teach you. But only if you listen to me. I will not teach you a thing if anger will continu to be the one feuling you. Anger and rage are not good advisors. And it will be dangerous for your country, your people, if you do impulsively follow it." He was staring into Tiras's eyes, never having been this serieus about anything before to him. And especially the final words he adds. "I have faith in you. But I will take action if I have to."

Rosalie puts her hand on his cheek and forces him to look back up at her. She would not let him hang his head low. "No. I will not let you take the blame off all of this. You are not the cause even if you could not stop it. You are a good elven man. And it's a shame your son decided to do this. But it was NOT YOU who decided to do this. I know you have tried to raise him up good with the ideal thoughts of being civilized and equal. But it is not your fault that he could not be that way.... Please don't do this to yourself..."
"I wasn't calling the president a dummy, I was calling the man behind that title a dummy." Mina said with a smile, reaching up and poking his forehead. "That is the truth of the matter." She smiled at him, still feeling her heart sunk in her stomach from the horrors but lightened in a way. "Now if only we could be saved...faster." She commented, shaking her head. "I didn't eat lunch thinking they might have a feast- that was my first mistake."

"Yeah uh, well uh...I didn't either....that's why it took me fifteen years to figure this out." Hei mentioned with an awkward chuckle, rubbing the back of his head before looking down. "I dunno just..." He looked at his hands, wondering what came over them. "When I saw you circled by them...their blades ready I couldn't...feel anything when I hit them, it's like nothing could stop me." He said as if horrified at himself, looking at his fist which was black and blue.

"You speak harshly to me as I lay, wounded?" Tiras asked with a grimace and the gritting of his teeth before laying his head on the ground, hearing the screaming again mixed with the cries of the women and children crying as the fire came closer and closer and he covered his face, sweating from the fever he felt himself starting to have. "I feel as if...I was poisoned, like he coated the tips of his blades with something and...and I'm dying, or something of the sort."

Faendal pursed his lips and nodded his head, tearing up and shaking his head. "It's because I failed his mother he became like this. If I could have saved her....well, then he'd have not had the hatred in his heart." He shook his head. "I am not responsible for his actions....but for him and that breaks my heart so badly Rosalie."
Rex had to blink tiwce as she poked his forhead but then smiled slightly. Smart woman. "We'll be out of here soon enough. Just hang on." He said, praying that was true at that the Japanese had indeed come up with a plan beforehand if something like this happend. Knowing that country they did ofcourse. But he also prayed they would not get shot down like the helicopter had been.

Fifteen years. He had been liking her for fifteen years. And honestly, Kierra only began to truly notice him after they started working together. But he had always been such a quiet and socially awkward kid and she never played alot with other kids. And in high school she had been buzy with school work ofcourse. It even amazed her a bit that you could like someone for that long and still like them. She looks at his hands. All battered and bruised. "It was like nothing could stop you indeed.... I am very gratefull for that." She said before gently reaching out and rubbing his hand a bit. "We'll... See about that coffee once we get out." She mumbles quietly.

"You speak harshly as well as you lay wounded." Tsu said in reply before giving the man a kind smile, showing he only had the best intrest in mind. "And you are not dying. I won't let that happen." He says before reaching over and as carefully as he could he moves the bandages a bit. It looked like a bad wound. Not the worst and he'll live through it. It did needed to get threatend rather sooner than later. "You'll be fine."

Rosalie had no words to contradict those since they were most part true. Instead she just pulls him more against her so he could mourn and cry. "We'll figure it out...." She mumbles in his hair.

Not long after footsteps were being heard at the entrance of the cave as a form stood off against the light shining in. Before anyone could react or attack, speaking ofcourse about Belial and John, Tsu stood up and held up his hands to the group as if to stop them from doing anything. "It's okay It's our help." He looked at the figure and smiled softly. "That was luckily very quick."

When the figure walked closer there stood a petite woman in brown leather flight pants, a bomber jacket and a high ponytail that held her golden locks up. Not Japanese though. "You ordered me to stay close just in case. So sir yes sir." Which was ofcourse a lie but ofcourse Nymphia could not tell the truth why she got there this quickly. She gave Tsukiyomi a tight hug before leaning up and giving him a big kiss, happy to see him.

Tsukiyomi smiled softly down at her before realizing Tiras did not know about her. He never told anyone about Nymphia or did not even talk about even having a woman in his life. Heck, this was probably just as much of a shocker as his abilities to fight. "This is my wife, Phiana." He quickly explained to Tiras as she gave a small wave. "Is everything ready to go?"

Nymphia nods. "I got a plane. Small enough that I was able to sneak here and able to sneak out. Big enough for us all to fit."

"Good. Let us go then." He said as he began to move and helped Tiras up. He glanced at Hei. "Hei, could you help Tiras?" He asked, knowing he needed his own hands free just in case.
"Yeah." Hei said quickly, going over to his emperor who swatted him away at first- his face dripping with sweat and his heart beating rapidly. Seeing an elven soldier come at him he grabbed his throat, screaming at the top of his lungs before raising his hand to hit him. Belial grabbed his arm but in his episode he was able to make Belial budge a bit. He grabbed the emperor who fought like a wailing monkey until Belial finally got mad and hit him on the head.

"Oh yeah." Faendal sniffed. "That might be the rattlesnake venom mixture we rub on our weapons- makes men go very crazy...even half ones." He chuckled out while Hei got up and rubbed his neck, not phased all too much by the choking and rather just looking tired, annoyed and hungry.

"We're gonna need a pay raise." Hei mentioned to Kierra as they walked to the follow Nymphia. He looked outside, finding that the coastline was beautiful and that the sun which was setting was as well before he nearly vomited, seeing the water nearby run red with bodies floating in the water- all of them of Faendal's guard which had been there when they arrived. Ten thousand men, laying in there and with the stark realization that the elves really now were going to be gunning for the humans he about fell off the rockside and into the water before managing to catch his footing and get up. He put his forearm above Kierra's collar bones and walked her back, shaking his head. "Don't look."

John walked out with them, looking around and putting a rolled cigarette in his mouth before walking ahead of the others to look out and then walking back, seeing that the way was clear. He went to Rex and while walking put his hand on his shoulder- his thick and rough hand which was so caked with blood that there was flesh underneath his fingernails. "So...I know my boss isn't really so much in the best state right now....but seeing as I helped save some folks you know; you all....maybe we could stay around for a bit in your guys's city?..or forever?" He asked with a chuckle. "Things aren't so nice here right now."

Belial groaned out while he lugged Tiras's heavy body, wondering who in gods earth needed armor like this. Upon getting to the plane he brought the emperor on first, going to the back and taking off his armor which had been holding much blood in and let it spill out onto the floor. He then began dressing the wound well, getting the med kit and a sewing needle.
Kierra did not even need to look. She could smell it. A stench she had never smelt before. It made her nauseous, She did not even want to look. So she nods before following the crowd, actually holding on to Hei's arm as she felt shaky in the legs.

Rex was on edge as they went to the plane, keeping Mina close to him just in case when John began speaking to him. Not really needing the hand on his shoulder for obvious reasons. "I was already planning on it. You do not need to worry about that." he said before glancing at the fallen elven King and his wife. How could he not give them shelter after all this.

When they arrived at the plane they all settled down. As Nymphia had said, it was just big enough for them all. Tsukiyomi sat in the back as well, near Tiras to keep an eye on the man as the plane enige roared awake and they were airborne. They made it out of the lands safely, by god's powers. And soon they were on their way towards Japan and Cantenseel.
Belial using his training as a combat medic, cleaned the wound and got the poison out the best he could. He then sewed it shut. When the emperor woke up, it was back in his home country with his mother and grandfather watching over him as he laid in his bed. With sweat dripping down his forehead he looked at the calender in his room, seeing that two weeks had passed. His eyes were red from the poison having ran it's course through his body and his skin was yellow and bruised- patches of purple and green running through it.

"My boy." Yasuda said with a crack in his voice, putting his hand on Tiras's head and kissing his forehead. "You are alive."

"Barely." Tiras spoke out, too weak to raise his voice. "What has happened?"

"We acted as your mouth and ears, my dearest baby boy." Sumiya said to her son. "Your people want blood my son, they feel the pain that you do."

"Calm them." Tiras whispered out, feeling as if he could barely breathe.

"The dragon cannot be calmed." Yasuda spoke out. "It is gods will that we torch these heretics for what they have done."

"What have they done?" Tiras asked with a whisper, blinking and breaking the crust on his eyes.

"Three years left to live at best- your organs have been irreversibly damaged...and there's no heir left to take your place." Yasuda said to Tiras while placing his hand over his.

"Who knows?" Tiras asked with a gut sinking feeling, shaking his head and imagining this wasn't real.

"Those in this room." Sumiya spoke out, her eyes red and poofy from many tears that have been shed.

"Call Rex." Tiras spoke out. "Now leave." He told them, waiting for them to leave before staring at the wall, feeling his whole body go numb from the realization that everything would not be alright.
It was not long after they had left a knock was heard. Tsukiyomi glanced in to see Tiras indeed awake before sighing deeply in relief. He had been so worried the last few weeks. At first he thought it had been just a wound. Just a bit of poison to get through. It was Tiras. He would live through anything. But this is mortal Tiras. Human fragile Tiras. And this was a true wake up call to him. He walked in and sat down next to the emperor. He looked so battered. "Hey.... How are you feeling." He asked carefully.
"Like I'm dying." Tiras mentioned while looking over at Tsukiyomi, not having his usual smile on his face. He was grim, scared with his body so weak he couldn't even sit up to look at Tsukiyomi and he felt alone- like god had abandoned him to die. "Im assuming my mother told you.." He breathed in. "And that they have taken over my position. But I am still emperor- I have no heir, nobody in my lands I trust to take over my world." He shook his head, unable to process it all. "I guess if I could answer your question...it'd be that I'm scared. I'm scared for myself of course....that I'll never be able to live a full life but I'm scared more for my nation....for the world." He breathed out. "I had so much to do, Tsukiyomi. I had to...I mean there was so much TO do...and now I can't even sit up, or move my arms or legs." He gulped a bit, closing his eyes a bit and breathing but with his breath a whistling sound was heard. "How is Felicia?"
Tsukiyomi felt his heart ache as he saw this broken man that he had promised a good life not that long ago. And that was a promise he was going to keep. "You're not going to die...." he said softly before smiling kindly as he asked about Felicia. "She has called a few times. They said you were still on a buisiness trip. But as Rex was home, she did not believe it. So I am sure she is anxious to hear about you." He runs a hand over Tiras's arm, tracing a vein that had been bruised by the poison. "You should call her and meet up with her as soon as you're recovered. Like I said, you are not dying. The three years they give you is because they only look at it from the medical side." He ran his hand over Tiras's arm again, this time releasing some divine energy which was not visible to the eye but it made Tiras's arm feel lighter and less bruised immediatly. "My god watched over you.... Don't be afraid." He said with a kind soft smile.
"I am." Tiras looked at him with tears in his eyes. "God watches my family but I know that I am fated to die. I hold faith Tsu, but perhaps I am the last dragon of my dynasty. Please, leave now." Tiras said as he waited till he was alone. He looked at the wall, seeing god through the light of the window and having tears stream down his face as he felt his heart sink further while he pondered upon the time he had lost. Everything he could have done that he didn't for the sake of the realm. He screamed out, sitting up out of pure rage and found himself having the power to stand. While standing he nearly fell, having not for weeks but then he gathered his strength. He stood up, walking out of his room and going down the hall causing the servants to jump back as if they saw a ghost. He went to his recording room, half dead and turned it on to disrupt every radio and television channel in the country.

"A storm is coming, people of the rising sun. I, your emperor was attack by the savage elves of the new world in battle and with poison, a cowards tool I nearly died. I was fated with three years left, unable to move and dying from this. But here I stand!" Tiras barked out. "And I live, and now the dragon is awaken. We are the tempest- go, now men and join your army. Women, kiss your son's goodbye and for everyone else be ready to do your part. We will crush this menace that seeks to destroy all that we value and then we may focus on peace, for in peace there is chaos and in chaos, there is peace." He spoke out before turning off the broadcast.
Tsukiyomi was back up in his realm, having gone there the second he had left the room to see how Tiras was doing. Very badly it appeared. It worried him to the core. This anger. This pain. The actions he was taking now. Nymphia was standing next to him, just as worried. He wondered if he had taken the right decision. Why this was happening. Was this the draw back of having trying to grant him a normal life? What was even right to do now. He felt like correcting him. But how could he without showing him his godhood since he had the feeling he would not be listning other wise. "I don't know what to do Nymphia.... I feel like I have made a horrible mistake...." He whispers out as he felt sick hearing Tiras's words. A declaration of war. War was inevitable sometimes. The bad to balance the good. But he had wished for Tiras to not be involved in one again. Since he had the feeling that he could just not let the man die. And he knew he should not mingle. But how could he not. It was Tiras. His thoughts were going at neck breaking speed. Right. Wrong. Yes. No.

Nymphia rubbed his back as she saw him this troubled and she opened her mouth to speak but someone beated her to it. "He is a man. No. Perhaps an animal at the moment of how he instinctively reacts." A young looking male spoke, wearing a yukata of pure white with black branches on it. His hair white and his eyes light almost see through green. "There is nothing to be done about it. A wounded animal bites back. And this man will bite till he sees blood and is certain of his safety. That is something you can not give. Perhaps only if you show the true you to this blank minded man. But he is not the man you could reason with on a godlike level before. Humans will be humans. That is what you thought me yourself, father."

Tsukiyomi looked at the only child of his that had decided to take on the offer of immortality 237 years ago. "Misrahan, it has been long." Nymphia obviously was excited to see her boy but Tsukiyomi was a bit skeptical. Misrahan always having been the most.... Troublesome child that he has raised.

Misrahan grinned slightly as he shrugs. "Interesting things are happening. And I want to be a part of it." He walks to his mother and gives her a loving hug, kissing her head afterwards as she was also alot tinier than him. "Hello mother."

"And what do you mean with that?"

Misrahan moved his mother so she was standing with her back against his chest so he could still hug her and look at his father at the same time. "I am no god. I am an essence of the human world as I was born that way. Even if I do have some of your divine perks thanks to being alive and harvesting energy this long and still being your son. I can take action and do whatever I want without probably causing another world tearing."

"You will no-"

"WITH your permission with every move I make ofcourse." This made his father shut up and Misrahan knew he had his attention now. "I am trained. I am strong. I am wise. And I am divine. I can help.... I have been waiting for a story of my own." He says with a slight grin, which causes Tsukiyomi to narrow his eyes but that only made the guy laugh. "Father please. I am not just in it for the thrill. Even if it is a plus.... Let me help and protect where you may not."

Tsukiyomi was quiet for awhile, staring at his son and seeming to think through everything and every option before he gave a slight nod.

----------

The news of the Japanese emperor broadcasting his war chant spread rapidly. Rex turns his radio off after hearing it. This was what he had been afraid off all along. He had not known about Tiras's condition since they would not tell but he knew that his rage would be felt all along the globe. He glances at the fallen elven King sitting infront of him at his desk who he had asked to come after hearing Tiras had spread word. He had granted Faendal, Rosalie and John a stay in his mansion for time needed. And at the same time he had been looking into his millitary units, putting more money into it for stronger defense lines. Just like he had been afraid he would need. It was proven now. He sighs deeply as he leans back in the chair. If this turns into a war, what should they do. "You know your son and troops better.... Is this going to turn into something bigger I can imagine?" He asked, really needing the opinion of someone who knew the elfs and their forces.
"We have many men...but not much technology. Worst case scenario is that they begin a long war and hold out in the woods....but it's dry season. Radriel is a master tactician, better than even I and that's how he managed to outmaneuver me. Knowing the emperor if he was smart, which I have no doubt of, he'd be contacting King Shreave and figure out a way to strike them on two fronts. If the humans are lucky, the war will be four months and all my people will die. If the weather changes and they can't burn down the forests...the land will run red with blood. My people are one with the woods- the humans would have trouble and the war could last a very long time." Faendal admitted before sighing. "I'd stay out of it and go make alliances so you can have food..and support the British financially so that when they reclaim the territory they will be willing to trade goods with you again, such as food."

---------

Tiras left his office and was greater by his mother who instantly hugged him. He hugged her back, closing his eyes and smiling a bit though wincing as she brushed against the wound which had not been fully healed yet. "Mother, I know you have many questions. May I dress, then meet you in the war room? I wish to speak to you about something."

"My dearest boy, always so quick footed and fast to do things." Sumiya whispered quietly. "Of course I'll see you then." She said with a smile and letting him go, seeing the strongest man she had ever met in front of her. She walked away and went to his war room, waiting for him. When he walked in his hair was tied up and he was wearing a black robe with his house's seal on it. "What does my baby boy want?"

"I need to know who my father is." Tiras said simply and with a serious expression.

"Tiras...what brings this up?" Sumiya spoke out while sighing internally, knowing some day this would come.

"I am killing these elves...but I do love my father, even if he left. Is he...is he with them?" Tiras asked with a frown.

"No...no of course not, he's not from there." Sumiya spoke out quietly, coming close to him.

"Where is my father from then? The other elves have darker skin than I." Tiras said while looking at his flesh. "I have never met an elf like myself."

"You are special Tiras, like no other man on this planet. Your father loved you very much and left because he had to."

"But why?"

"Because it'd have destroyed you."

"But why?! Why did he have to go? What would have been so bad?"

"Tiras, because you....just...look, some things you cannot know....for your own good. To keep you safe I cannot tell you."

"Tell me!" Tiras yelled out. "Who was he?! What was his name?.I refuse to believe you were with a man you didnt know! Someone you didn't care of."

"I love him greatly Tiras, but your father is more complicated than you understand."

"I can."

"Your father...well."

"He what?"

"Tiras, I promised him."

"You promised and he left- it should not matter!"

"But it does. One day he'll be back to tell you himself."

"Maybe, perhaps not." Tiras gritted his teeth. "But fine, keep your secrets. I have a meeting with the English King I must attend to." He said before turning around and leaving, missing the dissapointment on her face. He went to his office, glad to see that Hei and Kierra were working.

"Tiras, you're-" Hei stood up, looking as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Hei, I know." Tiras said before sitting down, finding Calix Shreave's personal number in his personal number journal. "You two, go get that coffee date." He said while throwing out a large bank bill from his desk. "On me."

"Uh...well, Kierra?" Hei asked with a shy smile, having his cheeks redden as he picked up his scarf and put it on.

------------

Radriel walked into his battle tent a few yards outside the massive walls of the capital, Elveanan. On a stand still with his fathers closest advisers, he had his troops circle the city and kill any supply merchants that would attempt to replenish the city or kill anyone leaving the city- his plan was to starve them out until the city revolted on it's own and would allow him to walk through the gates as their true king. He looked at his crown sitting on his desk and frowned, getting to his personal journal and writing his thoughts before hearing a slight movement in the wind and closing it, instead standing up and looking behind him. "Excella."

"Radriel, how do you do?" The elven woman with chocolate colored hair, a average looking nose and hoop earings- her only defining feature being her ocean blue eyes, asked as she waltzed into his tent.

"Fine enough, just...writing my thoughts." Radriel said quietly, always being a bit awkward with his emotions before walking close to her. His nose was beaten badly and his eyes too were dark from John's hits, barely even being able to be opened. Excella took his helmet off that was to hide his damage, taking it off and brushing the hair out of his face before standing on her tippy toes and giving him a kiss.

Radriel held her and kissed her back, sliding his hand down to the low of her back while she stuck up one leg while kissing him, only putting it down when it he stopped kissing. "You shouldn't hide your face from me, Radriel. It is beautiful."

"It shows my failure in letting an enemy get the best of me in a moment of pride." Radriel spoke out with sadness in his voice, looking into Excella's eyes.

"It is the wounds of a warrior." Excella said with a smile, running her fingers through his long purple hair. "It is nothing to be ashamed of. I for one, find them very attractive."

"Hardly- you can't even see my eyes." Radriel said with a small smile.

"But I know they're there and they'll be back." She commented while walking to his bed and sitting on it, looking at him. "Do you remember how we met, Radriel?" She asked quietly.

"I was...well, it was about six years ago that I found you...after the humans had captured you." Radriel said with a frown. He sat down next to her, wrapping his arm around her.

"Remind me...what they did." Excella said while shivering, feeling the touch of him against her.

"They...had beaten you badly. You had been forced to be a slave for them for months and you had a child that they had beaten you while it was inside you. You...had ran away, fleeing and had tripped and around that time the baby started coming. I was a scout leader at the time and we had found you and helped you deliver but it was too late....that beautiful child had died in your arms and I helped you bury it after before taking you back to Elveanan." Radriel had tears streaming out from his eyes as he recalled the story, still being very horrified from the brutality that those people could have.

"It was my punishment Radriel. A man named Henry had taken me as a young girl, having bought me from the slave auction and...put something in my head- brainwashed me...told me that if I ever was too see your father I'd put a knife in his heart." Excella looked down. "I came back to try to do that and...that's when they captured me. I never told you because-"

"It doesn't matter, I forgive you." Radriel said before looking down. "Who you were doesn't matter, it's who you are now and I love you. This is why I fight, this is why I will never let the humans put us in chains again."

"Radriel you never were in chains." Excella said with a smile, putting her hand on his face. "You've always been free and fighting."

"And I never will stop...for you, for my mother and for all the elves allowed to have been enslaved- they will never have us again and there will be no compromise. We will die free if we must, but we will never live enslaved." Radriel spoke out strongly before kissing her again.

"Don't. We will run if we must, we will be free then- leave all these behind, these cowards who won't fight for themselves...we are better." Excella whispered out as she moved her hand, getting on top of him.

"If we must, but I refuse to leave until the last man under my command is dead." Radriel said while reaching up, groping her breasts.

"Then don't fail." Excella whispered to him, leaning over and then blowing out the candle light in the room so they could have their night of fun.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rex listened closely to the advice given by Faendal, considering his words and nodding as the advice matched with his own ideas. This was probably the first time in the past two weeks Faendal actually talkes calmly, was able to stay calm. He had been mourning in his own room which he ofcourse understood. Though his wife, Rosalie, had been of help. To show her gratitude the woman had helped her suprisingly with trying to figure out ways to solve the food problems. He quickly learned had been an advisor to the King of the Netherlands before going to the new world and never leaving. She was a valuable asset. "Thank you for your advice. But that aside, how are you holding up?" He asked, always the caring man to others.

---------

Kierra blushed brightly as their boss just ordered them to go on a date. Because that is what is was. For the past two weeks she had been able to avoid it, because of her nerves mostly, by picking up the work Tiras couls not do. But now she had no choice. So she nods as she puts on her jacket and follows Hei out. "So...." this felt awkward....

After the two had left Tsu walked into the office to see Tiras up and moving and raging inside. He was probably planning and putting actions in place immediatly. He sat down infront of Tiras. "I heard the broadcast, Tiras...." He did not need to say his thoughts about it. Tiras probably already knew how he felt and would only say he was wrong with harsh fierce words. "If you are really going to do this.... You indeed are going to need help. And not just from political people and not just the millitary forces. You need help staying safe. I don't think I can teach you. Not in the way you want. So if you would take my offer i want to introduce you to someone i know. Someone of my church and someone who has been a bit more blessed than others in a sense."
Faendal looked down, rubbing his chin a bit before looking up at Rex. "I have nightmares of it." He admitted while shaking his head. "I see my daughter and son screaming, begging for me to help them. I am not strong enough though, and a giant takes them and devours them." He sat silent. "Sometimes I hear my son or daughter- sometimes I have smells that take me back to them...to all of them." Faendal frowned, no longer having the will to cry anymore and shaking his head. "Everything I fought for was a failure, Mr. President. I am heartbroken..and only live for the woman I love and my children that are on the way." He admitted before looking up at Rex. "Is there anything I can do here to earn my keep?"

----------

Hei rubbed the back of his neck, walking with Kierra and looking to the side before smiling sheepishly. "Shoot...so...I guess the dining hall has coffee, maybe we can go down there and....talk?" He asked while questioning himself, having his own cheeks turn a shade of red from him even talking to her. "That'd be good...you know. We never talk much and we spend a lot of time with each other."

Tiras pursed his lips, knowing that he was disappointed in him but not being able to convince him to see his way. When he mentioned someone being able to help him protect himself he raised his eyebrows, wondering what he was speaking of. "I've seen the best warriors Japan has to offer....who do you know?" He asked, wondering why this person would be kept secret. "Did they learn...where ever you learned how to fight the way that you did? Like a force of nature?"
Rex could even imagine seeing your whole life's work just being torn apart in merely a few minutes. He could not even think about Cantenseel burning. At his question he smiled kindly as he shakes his head. "Honestly, I do not think your heart is in the right place yet to help. I truly do appreciate it but not yet. Perhaps later. And besides, your wife already has been great help. If I can just come to you and your wife for advice sometimes it'll be enough for me."

------

"We do talk." Kierra says immediatly though she realizes quickly they mostly talked about work. So she guessed it was not really talking in the way he wanted. "Though you might be right." She said with a bit of an appologetic smile as they walked inside the dining hall and sat down. And now that they were sitting down she did not know what tk talk about. "So.... Tell me something about you then?" This was her first date and she already felt like she was butchering it.

Tsu could not help but slightly grin. This force of nature was being hidden on purpose. "Well-"

"I do not know what your knowledge is of war fare and battle but if you think Tsu is a force of nature I might need to correct you." Misrahan said as he leaned against the now closed door, having sneaked inside with a slight grin on his face. Grinning even more as his father gave him a look that asked 'really?'. "Not to be rude though." He adds before walking forward and bowing. "My name's Misrahan, emperor Tiras. And the reason for me never appearing, god likes to keep his ace's hidden."
"Well...alright." Faendal said with a smile before looking down and then frowning. "One day Rex, I need to be honest with you. King Shreave may ask of you my head, so that it makes up for those settlers of his that I killed for enslaving my people. Now I spared innocents as much as I could, but many died and the king will feel slighted. On that day...you'll need to decide what is right doing." Faendal smiled. "I don't believe what I did was wrong but politics is a costly game and I understand it well; if you make the choice to give him what he wishes, please make it my burden alone and have my wife taken care of." He spoke out quietly, placing his hand on his shoulder as the thought of his own death loomed over his head like a cloud weighing him down.

--------------

Hei got up and then got them each a cup of coffee, walking over to her after and setting it down for her before sitting down. "I like...science. Call me a daddy's boy but I just...animals are cool, I dunno. Biology and zoology are nice and I always kinda wanted to help them out." He smiled and then looked down. "Before this I think I would have became a doctor at a zoo to keep some endangered animals happy and healthy. I know you like art...but what about it do you like?"

"Oh I like him." Tiras said with a smirk, pointing at Misrahan. "Though he speaks a lie to an emperor- if god kept his ace's hidden than I'd have never been seen by anyone." He chuckled out, keeping his arms crossed as his mood seemed to increase a bit before looking at the two and wondering why exactly they looked alike. "Is this some long lost son you've never mentioned, Tsu?" He laughed out, not seriously believing that.
Rex honestly did not want to think about that. He thought it was immorally to trade lives like that. Especially since he knew the other part of the story as well. No side was good. But neither was bad either. "I don't trade lives." He said immediatly. "That is not a part of politics i want to be a part off. And I don't believe someone's head should roll to solve this. But those are worries for later. And especially not for you now."

------

Kierra smiled slightly. She could see him be that and liking that indeed. Someone she already thought he was more of an animal person than a person person. She blew the steam off of her coffee. "I like it because it is a silent way to express yourself. I am not always the best at.... Just talking. So drawing helps. And it is just very calming besides it being fun to figure out what thoughts the artists had when creating something."

Misrahan was oh so tempted to kick in the emperor's high horse. He was no ace anymore. Used to be. And he admired the former god. But now he was a human man. No more ace. Though then something more interesting was brought up. Tsu already opened his mouth to deny it hard, having wanted to keep his families ties hidden for reasons not to complicate things, but Misrahan was faster. "Really, still pretending I don't excist? You are such a proud father." He provoked Tsu.

Tsu narrowed his eyes for a second. He was going to hear about this later. "Yes. He is my son."

"Only one though. I am the only hidden child of him." Misrahan says with a chuckle. "And to go a bit back, i did not lie. If you were my god's ace, you would not have been nearly dying for two weeks." Yeah, he could just not let that one slip by.
"And here I thought your people couldn't surprise me more." Faendal said, looking pleasantly surprised with a smile on his face before looking back at Rosalie. "I kinda like it here- not being called racial slurs, often. Not...smelling like rancid corpses...." He put his hands on his sides. "I could get used to this place once I get your currency; it seems everything costs money here! Why? Is this what you were talking about with human societies and their coin?" He asked Rosalie, looking like an elf out of woods while staring at the different things around him.

----------

"A very pretty way to express your thoughts I might add- the portrait of Felicia was astounding." Hei commented before sipping his coffee, not quite feeling much of a burn in his mouth. For someone as naturally built strong as he was, he was quite gentle and quiet about the way he approached things including the little glances he'd give over to look at her. "So....where do you think you'd be if the emperor hadn't just...swooped us up?"

"Hidden son, interesting." Tiras said before narrowing his eyes. "He might be hidden again, in a coffin if he decides to be a jester." He chuckled out, setting down his pen in a slow and calculated 'I will kill you' type of way. He folded his hands over each other, looking at Misrahan before going 'hmm' to himself. "So...Misrahan, what do you have to offer? Will you...teach me to move with the wind, strike with the power of god and to strike those who oppose me down with my own skill?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Perhaps a test is in order. Have you ever heard of Jannik, my cook? He's amazing with a saber- perhaps you dual him as a test."
Rosalie smiled softly as she walks closer, feeling a bit relieved that Rex would not offer Faendal to anyone that easily. She caresses her husband's cheek a bit as she chuckles. "It is. Without coin, or what we call it money, you can't do much here. You need money for food, shelter, clothes, everything. Normally you work for it so asking to get it for free might be considered a bit rude so don't do that to others."

"But I on the other hand do understand and will provide you with money in exchange for your advice." Rex adds with a slight smile, wanting to make it as easy for the elvan man to find his place now in this world. "And about the racial slurs, I am trying to make races equal, make it law that we are equal. But as I have not been president for long yet, it is going a bit slow."

----------

Kierra smiles a bit shyly as she stirs her coffee. She didn't take much interest in compliments. But when someone complimented her work she always got a bit giddy. It meant alot to her. At his question she shrugs. "I don't know. I probably would have finished school. And probably would have ended up as a waitress to pay for a small apartment as I try to sell my art. Though there are many great artists so I don't think I would have been very popular."

Misrahan was not phased at all by the threat. It felt empty since he could not pull it off, killing him. But he decided to let that go. Instead he raises his eyebrow. Tested? Questioning his ability? Well, it sounded logical. But he wanted to test him with a dual with his COOK? That was quite offensive. "Well..... I thought you would trust my father's judgement enough not to question my ability." He takes a piece of paper off of the desk, not caring what it said. It were just numbers anyway. And he began to fold the paper a bit. "Though I guess it is logical you would want to know the limits of my abilities. To see what I can learn you." He was done folding. A small paper shuriken. Nothing special. Just still a piece of paper. He twirled it a bit as he looks at it. "But to ask me to dual your cook...." He suddenly looked up at Tiras, his eyes as cold and sharp as a seasoned warrior before he suddenly spun around to the wall and trew the paper shuriken with such strength and speed that it was nearly invisible to the eye. Though it was clear where it hit as suddenly a huge hole was blasted into the wall, cracking the wall throughout. "That is quite offensive to me." A little bit of invisible divine energy to impress or scare someone shitless never hurted anyone.
"You are a good king." Faendal said with a smile before facepalming himself. "I mean president- the concept is new to me." He said before looking outside, looking to the sea longing at his home which was gone. "Everything is new dammit." He grumbled before looking at Rosalie. "Perhaps we should head back to our quarters?" He asked quietly, looking a bit drained.

----------

"Well it seems god was right because you're far too smart to be a waitress." Hei said with a small smjle, looking down before sighing. "At least in my opinion. I think with Tiras he'll make sure the world sees your ability once this war is over..things are just busy right now." He chuckled. "This is a dream come true...we should feel lucky and yet I can't help but feel sad a bit and I'm not sure why."

"You just broke the wall of a thousand year old structure." Tiras said while trying to contain his rage, setting his hands together before breathing out. "Tsu, get him out now....please." He hissed out, having the ends of his ears twitch and turn red with anger while he tried to not look back at the hole.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rosalie rubs her king's back a bit before nodding. "Sounds like a good idea. Thank you, president Brexton." She said politely, making Rex smile a bit and nod, thinking the compliment from Faendal truly meant alot. They left then to go to their room. It was nice and big. It even had a seperate small cozy living room area next to a bedroom and a large bathroom. Once they were in she wraps her arms around his waist. "I think honestly we were truly lucky that Rex was there at the meeting that day..." She say quietly, noy knowing where they would have been now without that man.

----------

Kierra tilts her head a bit to the side. Hei was always so positive and happy and smiling. It was not really like him to admit something like sadness. And she was not even sure why he would be said. He has been so happy about everything. Or atleast, she thought. "It's not really like you to be sad.... Do you really have no idea why? Not even a little idea?"

"You should not have offended me then." Misrahan said simply, though he felt the rage. Not of Tiras. But his father's rage. Oh boy. He was going to have an earfull. He glances at his father who had his eyes narrowed at him. He puts his hands up in defense. "Very well then. I'll get out." He said before turning, but once he got to the door he glanced back at Tiras. "Though you and I both know we'll see eachother again soon. You are angrey, but I have your attention. You can't deny that. You want me to train you. Trust me. There is no one else that could break a wall with a piece of paper like I can. Like I said, god's ace." He grinned before leaving the room.
"Does this...war feel right?" Hei asked quietly. "Does anything about this feel right? Should we really be
..involved?" He looked down, sipping his coffee afterwards and sighing deeply. "I don't know...sometimes I wonder if he never had gotten us, if I could have lived my dreams. Right now? This?" He bit his lips and shook his head. "This isn't me, you know? It's my brothers thing. I want to be me."

"I choose who I want and I will choose who I like, not the best 'warrior' or destroyer of walls." Tiras said before they left, breathing out and pinching the bridge of his nose before getting up and kicking the desk in rage because now he'd have to wait weeks to even use his office again. He then called Calix, now knowing he would be interrupted and waiting until it was picked up. "Hey Mr. Shreave, I'm thinking of invading those elves and splitting half the country with those since we both will be doing the leg work. Perhas we could discuss this in person with me visiting your country?"
Kierra took a sip of her coffee, thinking about it as well. She had never thought that she would get involved in a possible war either when she accepted this job. She might've thought twice about it otherwise. And Hei looked very troubled about it as well. Which was logical. Hei was such a gentle soul. He would not be able to handle such a thing. "Then you should not continu like this, right?... I mean, if you're this troubled by it you should quit. Do what you want to do. I think the emperor would understand."

Calix was called out of his meeting as him was told his private work phone was ringing. Only diplomats, politicans and kings knew that number so that had priority over a budget meeting. He picks up the phone, hearing the emperor of Japan on the other end. Being quite frank about what he wanted. His plans sounded drastic. But Calix himself was on edge enough to start making drastic moves as well. And to have Japan by his side with that would be of great help and use. "This sounds like something we should indeed discuss. If you are able to travel here as soon as you can I will gladly welcome you into my country."

------------------

Fayline was happily almost skipping over the streets through the shopping district, having bought a few books with her new pay salary. Which she was doing more often lately. But not more then a few books away. She did not wanted to go too crazy ofcourse. She felt her phone buzz in her bag, which was probably Joseph asking about dinner tonight. So she looked down to grab her phone when she bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." The hooded guy she bumped into simply nodded as he tried to leave. She did not see his face but she did see the way he was stumbling and holding his head, quickly moving into an alleyway after their collision. She looked around, wondering if anyone else had seen that but no one paid attention to it. Something had her worried. She felt like the man was not feeling quite well looking at the way he stumbled. So she followed the man, and saw him leaning with his head down with one hand against the wall of the building. He was still holding his head and he seemed to be shaking. It seemed she was right. "Are you alright?" She called out but the man did not react so she walked closer, so close she even put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what is-" Suddenly she was flying backwards, her back hitting the other side of the alleyway so hard she felt her breath leave her lungs. The man was suddenly infront of her and now she could see his face. His was sickly pale, his eyes almost glowing and bloodshot and he was growling with his sharp fangs exposed. He looked crazed. Hungrey. She screamed as suddenly the man grabbed her arm and bit her there, tearing at the flesh almost as if to see how she tasted first before he suddenly lunged for her neck, digging his fangs in there. Tears began to stream down her face and her heart pounded so fast as she tried to push him off but it was almost laughable as he easily pinned her to the wall. It almost seemed to make him more hungrey as he dug in his teeth deeper, the blood he could not drink fast enough dripping down her neck, colouring her shirt red. It all happend so fast, and to her luck her screams had been heard by the people nearby because soon the man screamed and trashed backwards as a street officer stunned him with his stun gun enough to get him off of her. But before the officer could do anything else the man took a turn and ran. Fayline was now on the ground, numbly holding her still bleeding neck as her whole body was shaking in shock. She could not even comprehend what had just happend. So she simply followed along with what the officer said as he helped her up and apparantly brought her to the hospital. Since she was now in a hospital room, and her neck and arm were treated and dressed with bandages.
"No...I don't think so. I mean as much as I'd love to, my dad taught me to see certain things through....I think this is one of them." Hei commented before finishing his coffee, looking down in it and seeing the tunnel like circular shape. It reminded him of the men he killed and as he stared he heard the screaming again, making him wince a bit. "I wish I'd never seen what I saw, Kierra...or maybe done what I've done. I still come back to it everyday, I don't have a choice of when I can leave."

"Give me a couple days and I will be there." Tiras said before hanging up and then calling Felicia, finally letting out a sigh of relief as she got on the phone. "Felicia, before you speak a word I want to admit to you that you are the most gorgeous woman I've met on this planet, from your golden hair to your skin that the moonlight has blessed with its color, to your eyes that are the color of the lifeblood that beats in my heart when I see you-" He breathed in. "-I've been a fool how I've been with you before, scared of things that matter little when I could have been focused on you. Maybe perhaps you can visit my palace later?" He said while visibly grinning, feeling his heart pound hard and his heart beating.

-----------

A red haired vampire knocked twice on the door sill, having a long leather trench coat with the pendant of house Seiken on it. His hair was cut on the sides and back with his hair slicked to the side and he had a medium beard, hiding deep scars along his face. "Hello miss, I kept Joseph away with his sister in order to...spare him seeing you hurt and to prevent hindrance of this investigation." He whispered out before crossing his arms. "Excuse me lass, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jannik Haas, chef for the emperor of Japan, former mercenary and part time paranormal hunter. I was wondering what you could tell me about what happened?"
Kierra honestly did not think he should see something like this through just because of the fact of seeing it through. If he did not like it he should quit. She was afraid he would not be able to handle it for long or he would be unhappy. When he started about the new world she looks a bit to the side. Yes, she thought about it often as well. She reaches out and puts her hand on his. "Me neither.... But I am so gratefull you saved me..."

Felicia did not even know how fast to pick up the phone when she saw it was Tiras calling. She had heard the broadcast. But now that she heard his voice directly she sighed in pure relief. She heard his words only partly as she was just so relieved. So much she hardly could understand it. She was quiet for a few second before asking. "Are you even okay?.... I heard the broadcast, you saying you almost died..."

-------

Fayline jolted a bit as she heard the knocks, clearly still on edge and in shock. And now also very uncomfortable as she saw his fangs as well. Though she stayed calm. Atleast from the outside. Her heart on the other hand quickened automatically. She wraps her arms around herself, holding her upper arms. "I already told the officer....What happend." She said slowly, not really wanting to tell again and just forget it. Instead, tears formed in her eyes which she tried to keep in. "I.... Want Joseph h-here... Please." She asks quietly. She felt scared with Jannik in the room. She felt scared alone.
Hei looked at her hand and didn't jolt, instead just looking at her hand and smiling. "I am as well. I was afraid I'd never be able to ask you out and here we are having coffee- that is enough for me to not regret what I did." He said while placing his other hand on top of hers, rubbing his thumb on her hand and seeming very quiet. "Before my mother left she always told me to do things for the ones we care about. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable...but I do care about you. I feel like you're the only person I've ever felt anything near, I dunno why. I just...don't feel a lot near other people- it's why I preferred my time with animals. I don't like spending my time with people but..." He looked to the side, turning a bit red. "I dunno, I enjoyed this."

Tiras breathed in a bit, feeling himself relax a bit at her voice which he found to sound heavenly. At her worry he felt his heart instantly sink, instead feeling bad for her even though he had been the one near death. "A lot happened in the new world Felicia, a lot I can't forget." He sat back and held the phone all the way up to his face. "I laid in bed poisoned...and when the man I know as a father figure, a man who is the most faithful man I know said a prayer for me I felt god take over and give me strength." He breathed out. "So I'll make sure these people won't be able to do what I saw they were capable of doing...and I'll live the life I always wanted too." He spoke out quietly, hinting as if that was directed to her.

-----------

"I can't let him in here Ms. Fayline, it'll break him and I owe it to my wife not to let her brother have a mental breakdown." Jannik said while placing his hands together. "See lass, I was once in your position too a very long time ago...and nobody helped me and I turned- I want to make sure nobody else has to suffer this curse that I endure. Please, if you could tell me where you were, what he looked like and anything else that you remember...I could get the blood from this beast and preform a ritual that will keep you from turning like me and Joseph."

----------

Joseph walked in a field of white flowers as a red and orange sky loomed over head. He walked to the center of it, seeing a pond and seeing his sisters reflection in it. He smiled, reaching out for it before a bat like creature came out with his sister's smile and bit into his neck, turning every flower red at once and making them all tear from the stem, floating in the air. Suddenly it began to pool in the area with blood, rising up to Joseph's mouth even as he tried to fight and he began to choke- gargling and unable to breathe before finally waking up in the real world and coughing up his medicine.

"It took you long enough." Catriona said while wiping her hands, having them be bloody from something. She used a rag and cleaned them up, making Joseph widen his eyes a bit as he tasted blood in his mouth. "I worried you'd never wake up."

"Sometimes I wish I didn't." Joseph groaned out as he sat up, spitting out onto the floor. "Who did you feed me?" He asked as he sat up, looking disgusted.

"A villager who was dying anyways." Catriona said before looking down and shaking her head. "You should know we only use those willing."

"How willing can you be when you're told it's the only way?" Joseph asked before gritting his teeth. "Nevermind that, why am I here?"

"Because the day we warned you of is here. The day this menace takes someone you love-"

"There is no menace! It is a construct you and Jannik created; there is not plot from vampires to control the world!"

"Regardless of your beliefs, Fayline is sick!" Catriona yelled out at Joseph, making him sit down and turn pale. "She was attacked by a blood crazed and...well.."

"Oh my god...Oh...oh my god that's what the call was before I passed out." Joseph said while sitting down, feeling his entire body god numb. "Where is she?! I need to see her!" He then yelled out, standing up and then going to Catriona.

"Away- if you were there you may hinder the investigation and we won't be able to heal her." Catriona said while putting her hand on his chest. "You need to stay away...and listen."

"To what?"

"What I've been telling you since you've changed." Catriona said before going over to a book, opening it. It's cover was made of skin and it's text was written in blood, depicting a story of the first vampires.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kierra blushed softly as he put his hand on hers. And even though she blushed she didn't feel uncomfortable like Hei was expecting. A bit nerveus but not uncomfortable. She smiled softly at him and his words. He did know how to make her feel special. Though she guessed in his eyes she somehow was. "I.... Enjoyed this as well. I wouldn't mind doing it again.... No thats a bit said wrong. I would like to do it again."

Felicia could not even imagine what he has gone through. No one truly knew. They only knew that the president and an elvan man arrived back in Cantenseel, both looking tired ans a bit distraught as they tried to avoid the media. All they knew was negotiations had failed but nothing more they said. Even if everyone knew something had happend. And hearing Tiras, it must have been truly bad. "If god truly saved you I'll pray more for your safety...." she said quietly with a soft smile. "When can i visit?" She asked, feeling a huge urge somehow to be with him and see he is okay with her own eyes.

--------

Fayline clenched her hands a bit in the bedsheets when he told her no. But she needed him. She needed him so badly to hold her and tell her everything was going to be alright. She was so afraid alone. But then her already pale face because of bloodloss pales even more at what Jannik said next. She hadn't even thought about her turning though she guessed that is what happens. She reaches up and softly touches her neck. She lets out a shaky sigh and takes a deep breath to gather up some strength. "I really don't remember much.... I was in the shopping district and bumped into someone who I thought wasnt feeling well. So i followed him to the alleyway to help and i...." she gulps a bit and shakes her head as she tried to remember his face. But due to shock and it all happening so fast she had only seen the feral expressions. "I can't... Remember his face.... He was wearing a dark blue hoodie but.... That is really all."
"That'd be awesome!-" Hei stopped himself mid excitement, pushing his glasses up and composing himself. "I'd really enjoy that." He said quietly, seeming to have taught himself not to show excitement. He did seem giddy in his own way though, with his tightly shut smile that had the corners twitch as if threatening to break out into a grin. He then looked at the time, just quietly sitting and being with her. "So I mean...since we're here and I'd like to know you better...how's your family?" He asked quietly. "Have you written them?"

"Literally right now." Tiras chuckled out, smiling. "Some dickhead broke the wall in my office somehow and my work is going to be stunted for a couple days so....head on over, please- we can make a scandal or something and make the media roar." He said with a lighter mood, thinking of her visiting. "Something special- more special than secret dates....closed door visits and all that." He commented with a sultry chuckle.

------------

Jannik wrote down notes of what she was saying, understanding it all and about where it should be before nodding his head. "Makes sense. Well Fayline, get some rest." Jannik said while placing his hand on the hospital bed. "This nightmare will be over before you know it- I'm sorry that you had to endure this and I'll be back soon." He said to her before leaving, going to the door.

When he came back he came to Joseph and Catriona being in the room with Catriona explaining a bit of why Joseph had to be gone for this. Jannik walked through the door- blood dripping from his neck where several vampires had decided to bite him and in a plastic bag being the heart of the vampire. He took it out and squeezed it into the little water cups they give at the hospital, then putting in a couple pieces of garlic and to finish it off putting in a magnolia flower that was ground up.

"What the fuck happened?" Joseph asked in his usual French accent, looking very upset.

"Fought four ferals and killed them all- one decided to keep on his hoodie and that's how I knew." Jannik said while winking at Fayline as if telling her 'thanks for the help', taking a rag and wiping his hand after. "Can you stomach drinking that lass or do I need to medicate you?...it's important you drink it, otherwise you won't be...yourself ever again." He said quietly, having an expression of sadness.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." Joseph said quietly, looking down and balling up his fists.

"Apologies mean little, you know what must be done." Catriona hissed to her brother.

"I will not." Joseph barked out. "You said it is YOUR duty to stop the bloodmoon from destroying things- it isn't mine!"

"It is the duty of every living being!" Catriona retorted.

"Enough!" Jannik yelled out, holding his finger to his wife. "Stop it- the reason it's like this for him is us." He responded before sighing deeply. "Miss, please- before it's too late." He said to Fayline with a forced smile.
Kierra could see how much he was trying to keep his grin from exploding. Honestly, it looked very cute. She wanted to say he could just be excited but felt like he might explode and make a scene of she did. Perhaps later. At his question she smiles softly and shrugs. "A few times. Not much. I have a good relationship with my parents but ever since i went to college we havn't had much contact. Which we both think is fine. We aren't that tight as a family. How about you?"

Felicia raises one eyebrow. Broke a wall? How even? With a sledgehammer or? But that question was pushed out of her mind at what he said next, making her blush furiously. Oh. His chuckle made her heart flutter a bit. His words laced with secret promises. It took her a bit off guard as he had never been this direct. "O-Okay. I'll be there soon."

-------

Fayline had been waiting nerveusly, feeling herself get worse and worse till Joseph arrived with someone who introduced herself as his sister. She wanted to cry out and hold him but quickly after Jannik arrived back. And the thing he was carrying with him made her feel even sicker. She was going to have to drink that? Oh god. She reaches out and takes Joseph's hand, pulling him a bit closer before kissing his hand, even now mustering the will to smile up at him even if tears were in her eyes. "Don't aplogize. It wasn't your fault, oksy? And I'll be fine. I just...." she glanced at the cup, feeling her stomach turn. "Could you... Help me though, Joseph? I don't think i could do.... that alone." She felt too grossed out and scared for that
"A few times but my dad has been busy. I guess he's been connecting a bit more with my older brother and since he's been having a fling with his mother again...he's been a bit busy again." Hei laughed out though being very bothered by the fact that his dad wasn't talking to him again because he was busy with another woman. "As for my mother, she's been busy with my sisters and her younger boyfriend who....is like our age-" He held his hands up and sighed. "-so you know, I'm not really talking to her either because that's...really weird." He smiled. "My brother regularly writes to me though. You have any siblings yourself, Kierra?"

"I'll get dressed then." Tiras said before hanging up and smirking, feeling real fine with himself before going to his grandfather's quarters. "Sofu- the wall in my quarters is broke, can you get a repairman out?"

"BOY YOU BETTER BE PULLING ONE OF YOUR PRANKS AGAIN!" Yasuda growled out. "I swear by the golden dragon you tall knife ear, if you destroyed a palace wall- a wall that my great great great great great great great great great great grandfather and a few before him saw, I'm gonna skin you AND feed you to the koi's."

"It's a small hole." Tiras blinked twice. "It's not that bad, it's just ugly."

"Oh. Well in that case I'll get on it- god, don't make me think you demolished the home." Yasuda laughed out, going to his phonebook and giving Tiras the chance to leave and get dressed, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt, letting his beautiful silver hair down and going outside as he waited for Felicia, not having even bothered to put shoes on as he felt like having pure leisure time.

-------------

"Oh course." Joseph said before coming over and putting his hand gently on the back of her head, holding the cup for her. "Close your eyes mon amour, don't think of it." He whispered to her, putting the drink to her lips for her to have before glaring at Jannik and Catriona, wondering why they didn't make this concoction outside and say it was fruit punch.

Jannik crossed his arms, not caring if he was bleeding and wanting to make sure that she would be safe. He looked at his wife, smiling and being glad that her little brother had at least found someone and that they prevented her from turning. He motioned to her, going outside the room so the couple could have some privacy.
"That is indeed a bit weird." Kierra said. A mother dating someone your age. Very strange. But she was glad he atleast had good contact with his brother. She guessed the contact with her family was just as much as his contact with his. At his question she shakes her head. "No. I am an only child. And i do like it actually that way. I never really wanted siblings or so." She says with a smile and shrug.

Thanks to their own private helicopter it did not take that long for Felicia to arrive in Japan. They were lucky Cantenseel and Japan were actually so close by and they both had ways to travel fast. When the care drove up the the palace she could already see him standing outside, waiting for her, making her smile. When the car stopped she got out and quickly walked over to him. Her stomach knotted a bit as she saw the proof of the poison on the skin visible. "Does it hurt? Can I...." She wanted to ask if she could hug him but it felt a bit awkward even if the urge to do so was big.

--------

Fayline nods softly, feeling herself a bit calmed by his presence, before closing her eyes and drinking. She almost coughed it back up and whimpered a bit as it tasted truly horrific. But still she swallowed and when she was done she kept her hand on her mouth to keep it in. Oh gods. She really felt the urge to trow up but she had to keep it in. When she noticed they were alone now she hugged Joseph tightly as tears go down her cheeks, having needing to hold him since she had arrived in the hospital.
"Me either- my two sisters make me not want them." Hei commented with a slight snort, shaking his head after. "Chidori is a daddy's girl for sure and since she's like 13 it's understandable, but Lexia is like a year older than me and god she's....she's like my mom." He sat up straight and looked at her coffee cup, grabbing both and filling them up before coming back up. "If I ever have children it needs to be like, one. Multiple kids is just...rough for everyone." He chuckled out.

"Of course." Tiras said as he walked up to her and hugged her, not caring about the slight throbbing pain of the bruises against her. He put his head against hers and nuzzled it slightly on the top of her head, smelling her ever so lightly and finding the scent of strawberry in her hair, making him smile and wonder if that was the shampoo and conditioner scent she used. "You don't even need to ask, Felicia." He spoke out reassuringly, holding her for a few more moments before pulling away and looking at her face adoringly.

------------------

Joseph held her back, breathing out quietly as he smelled her and still knew she was human. He rubbed her back, knowing it must be disgusting and knowing fully well what it felt like to be going through what she was. Still, remembering his transformation and not wanting to speak of it he kept himself quiet and tried to comfort her, not knowing the right words to say. Catriona walked in much calmer as she saw them both, holding a book in her hand.

"I know..that what you two must be going through is terrible. I apologize for what happened, it should happen to no one- however that may be, there is an urgent matter happening right now. Fayline, Joseph has the ability to help prevent what happened to you from happening to thousands of people....and he refuses, leaving our hands tied. In this book, we have a prophecy for our people that is fulfilling every twenty years- the blood moon where our blood runs hot and we go mad with power, with many turning into the crazed people you saw. Currently, there is over a thousand of our kind in this city; imagine what a thousand of those men that attacked you could do?"
Kierra smiled gratefully as he got them another cup of coffee, blowing the steam off. When he started to talk about children she nods in agreement. "One is more than enough indeed." But then she blushes fiercely, realizing it sounded like they were talking about them getting kids together. She kept her lips tightly shut now as she glances to the side. Did she just make it awkward?

Felicia relaxed in his arms as ahe hugged him back though being extremely carefull not to hug him too hard. When she notices the look he was giving her she could not help but blush. He had never looked at her in that way before. Any guy for that matter. "Well, i feel like I do need to ask. It is not a usual thing to just hug the emperor of Japan." She says with a bit of a chuckle. Teasing him slightly.

-----

Fayline was finally calming down in his arms when Catriona walked back in. She sat a bit more upright though she did not let go of Joseph as she wipes some tears away. She was a bit confused why the woman would talk to her about this but then she understood. "Are you.... Trying to get me to make Joseph help?... well.... If you are trying to get to him through me he probably already said no. And i will not think of him any less if he decides not to help in this... happening. If this really is going to happen, and such a dangerous deal, should you not go ask higher autorities like, i dont know, the president for help instead of someone who doesnt want to?" She didnt know if she was being too snarky but she was behind Joseph one hundred precent.
"I'm glad you agree." Hei chuckled out, feeling practically an anxiety attack as he thought of a hundred kids running around him. He blinked at her, not realizing the awkwardness of the situation and imagining her reaction was from the coffee being too hot. He then whistled, wondering why Tiras hadn't called them back to work yet. "You know I just realized he never gave us a time to be back by." He spoke out in realization, blinking twice.

"But it would be to hug your boyfriend." Tiras said suggestively to her. "Theoretically of course." He laughed out, knowing the game they had been playing with labels to keep everything under the table though his care for such things was beginning to wane. "So what do you want?" He asked with a smile. "We could go anywhere- do anything. Your wish is my command Felicia, what you want is what we shall do my dear."

-----------

"If Joseph doesn't help people will die- he understands this more than others, it was on the bloodmoon that he was infected." Catriona said while looking at Joseph, seeing the dark expression now take his face. "If just two people are infected by one of the thousand vampires in this city, it could spread like a wild fire. The authorities would never believe us- the idea of safety is ingrained so deeply that they wouldn't look it in the face for what it could be." She then sighed out. "I've tried since Joseph changed to convince him, but he won't believe me. I'm his sister, he doesn't want to listen to me...but you seem like you'd know reason, please. It can't be just me and Jannik saving the world, we're not that strong."
Kierra looked at the clock before smiling and shrugging. "Yeah, you're right. So we have all the time in the world. He can't blame us for being late if we did not have a time to be back." She says with a slight soft grin. "So.... If you want we could perhaps go to a zoo? Since you like animals so much?" She suggests with a smile.

Felicia's eyes widened a bit in surprise. She had not expected those direct words. Though they did not sound bad. Not at all. The emperor of Japan as her boyfriend. It did made her feel giddy. But not because of calling the emperor that. But because she would be calling Tiras her boyfriend. "Theoratically I do like the sounds of that..." she says quietly before smiling and thinking, knowing an answer quickly. "I really want to see your gardens. Those real authentic Japanese ones. I heard they are beautifull."

------

Fayline glanced at Joseph as well, knowing he never liked to talk about his change or anything related to his vampirism. Softly she takes his hand and squeezes it softly. "And like I said, if he says no it's no. I am not going to convince him otherwise because you want his help. It was your decision to go fight this. And it should be his own decision as well. And about autorities, you should try. I know Rex, the president, personally. He will listen to you. Hear you out. I can promise you that." She loojs at Joseph again, seeing he was having it difficult with this before looking back at Catriona. "And now I am asking you to leave him be. It is not fair to push such a burden on him and say he is in the wrong because he is not helping. Because that is what you are doing. And you are trying to make me say to him he is wrong as well. I will not. He is not obliged to help just because he knows what might happen. It is not fair to expect that from him."
"Oh yeah!" Hei said with a grin, standing up and knowing that the Seiken family had built a very large zoo in their capital to show off their wealth and status. "Lets go- I'll drive." Hei commented before chugging his coffee and setting it down, having his pupil expand from the large amount of caffeine hitting his nervous system. "Or...maybe you, I dunno...actually, why don't we just ask the chauffeur? Isn't that like...his job, to drive us around?"

"Oh man, Tsu has made those very beautiful...kinda like someone I know." Tiras said while walking with her, feeling relaxed as his bare feet felt the well kept grass of the garden. With the garden taking up more space than the house, it was bigger than even the parks in Cantenseel. With a river following the entire garden, swarms of koi could be seen swimming with it and cranes would rest at the bed, having many failed attempts to get the fish. Around them was many beautiful tree's, suggesting the fragility of things and the unstoppable power of nature as mold grew over the rocks and trees. He walked with her to the bridge over the river, standing at the top of it and from it seeing Cantenseel. He placed his hands on the railing and looked over, having his hair flow behind his ears. "As a boy I was often told by my grandfather that once I could see over our walls, the world that I could see would be mine to take." He said quietly, having the wind quietly flow around them giving a peaceful atmosphere. "But what I saw I found to be beautiful, and I knew that if I took it I'd destroy it."

-----------

"I will leave, but when it is perhaps your mother or father, sister or brother and whoever else you care of being torn apart by the beasts when the bloodmoon comes, you will think of this conversation back and wished that you had listened." Catriona said before leaving, having Joseph stay and look as if he was deep in thought. He then sighed, shaking his head while holding Fayline.

"See why family reunions are difficult?" Joseph said before having a small laugh, shaking his head. "Always something."
Kierra could not help but smile brightly as he got so excited, knowing she had made the right decision to suggest the zoo. "We'll ask the driver for certain. Your big coffee eyes do not make me feel safe" She says with a giggle before they left the coffee house. After a short drive they quickly arrived at the zoo. And it was clear that it was build to show off. Boy it was massive. And the paper map they had gotten at the entrance showed how many exotic animals they had. "So where do you want to go first?" She asks, wanting him to lead this as this was more for him than for her honestly.

Felicia followed him throughout the garden. And she found all the stories they told about the Japanese gardens to be true. It was not only gorgeous but it was the most peacefull place she has ever been. Everything surrounding her was nature or water or trees. And the sounds were only birds and waving of the wind in the grass. She stared over at Cantenseel, smiling softly as she stared at the large buildings in the distance. "Then you truly are a wise emperor. Not that I didn't know that already." She says.

----------

Fayline knew that the woman was now trying to hit her emotional string. A less nice way of trying to get her way. She probably expected her to get scared and ask Joseph to still go. But he had said no. And no one should ever force someone into something he did not want. If Catriona truly wanted help, she would not only ask Joseph but instead listen to her and go talk to Rex. He could truly help. Perhaps even Fayline herself could go talk. But those were thoughts for later. Now her focus was on him. She reaches up and gently caresses his cheek. He was laughing and trying to joke it off. She knew better. "Don't do that." She said softly before laying a small kiss on his lips. "I truly meant what I just said, Joseph. I feel like she had been pressuring you for a long time but it is not your responsibllity to take. No one will blame you for not taking action. I surely won't. I know your sister has been trying to make me put the world first before you and make me force you to do that too. But I put you first. You are my priority in this."
"Why is this the same size as the palace?" Hei asked, feeling winded just looking at the zoo. He wondered how much money had been put into this- how many of the actual Japanese people had even gone to this wonder that all should see. "I don't even know where to start, I guess we should just walk around." He said as he began to walk, seeing things from red wolves and elephants and giraffes. At the giraffes he stopped, pointing out their necks and the purpose it served and doing that for about twelve different animals before he went over to the tiger exhibit, making animal noises that made the tiger start to get active and roar. "See, that's a mating call. With that being a male tiger, he'll be forced to reply to my call and not even know that I'm not a tiger. A very useful skill if you can imagine." He chuckled out, looking like a child with all the wonder and excitement in his eyes.

"Wisdom comes with age, truth comes with knowledge. I'm not sure if I'm particularly wise but I do know what is true and that is what matters." Tiras spoke out while looking at the skyline, having a small smile on his face before looking over at Felicia. "What do you know to be true, though?" He asked quietly. "Should an emperor place his needs above the quaint whims of his people, or live a life worth living?"

------------

"I will though...knowing you were attacked opens my eyes." Joseph spoke out quietly, shaking his head. "However I refuse to work with her...it was her that turned me during the bloodmoon, when she flew from the bog and took me in...drowning me inside of it as she tore me open to get my blood." He whispered, looking distraught from the memory. "No. I'll talk to Rex- we all can do this without her and Jannik..at least that way there'll be less craziness." He spoke out to her, reaching his hand over and putting it on her face with a smile. "Oh mon amour, your love is so refreshing in a world where people seem to put everything before it." He said as he leaned in and then giving her a kiss. "I love you...and know that even with how sad I may seem right now from the memories, I truly am the happiest man alive."
Kierra was happy just following Hei around. The gleam in his eyes making her more excited as time passed as well. When they arrived at the tigers she could not help but giggle as he roared. "Very usefull indeed in luring tigers. Male tigers. So in what other situation would that be usefull. Even if it still impresses me." She says with a smile and a giggle. "But show me more. Tell me more."

Felicia thought about him for a minute as she stared into the distance. "That is a tough question to ask me. I am not raised like you. Not in a position like you. I can't imagine having to live my life for others in the way that you do. It is not bad but it is rough I think. You should think about yourself, your wishes and your needs. But at the other hand you do have people depending on you. It's not easy. So.... Perhaps a good balance is what would be best for you and the people. Though probably hard to find."

----------

Fayline knew that the only reason why he changed his mind was her. He always puts her before anything else. And then he confessed the true story of his changing. She already thought what he had told first had been horrible. But this was even worse. Being changed by your own sister. She could not even imagine it.... She deeply kissed him back, cupping his cheeks with her hands. "I love you too. Very deeply. But you should only do this if you really want this. Not just because I was attacked. I know it was scary and that you do blame yourself for not being able to protect me but this is something entirely different. This is very big love...."
"If we're ever trapped in the wild I'll use my skills of persuasion to lure a tiger to protect us as it'll defend me and us in an attempt to woo me." Hei said with a small laugh afterwards, then jumping up a bit as a peacock brushed against him. "Woah, those are here?" He asked out quietly before following the peacock, going all the way into the aquarium where it had a shark tank. They swam around, being often by their lonesome and not seeming too aggressive. He then turned around, seeing a colossal squid and nearly screaming as he saw one giant massive eye staring at him, making his legs go weak.

"I've sacraficed much for them already, perhaps I need not care what they think. The dragon does not concern himself with the opinion of the lambs." Tiras said while raising hand up to her face, brushing her golden locks out of the way and putting his thumb on her cheek with a smile on his face. "Death has made me realize that I need to live more for myself because in the end this is the only life I'll live. I wish...to have you around more, and things and..." He looked to the side and then at her. "I want you."

------------

"Bigger than myself. The image of those beasts attacking innocents...the very people I care for- it makes me sick and I cannot allow it." Joseph grit his teeth. "Not to you...not to Rona, not to anyone that I love." He whispered quietly, shaking his head before kissing her forehead. "You'll be safe, don't you worry."
Kierra could already see it happening and she had to try her hardest not to burst into a laughing fit. When he seemed to follow the bird like a little kid getting distracted she simply followed him grinning as he looked at the sharks and then she could not keep in her laughter anymore. He was such a clown at times she noticed. It was endearing how innocent he was. "You're really funny you know." She says as her laughter died down a bit.

Felicia blushed softly as he puts his hand on her cheek. Her heart skipped at his words. A smile appeared on her face as she puts her hand over his, leans in and lays a soft gentle kiss on his lips. She did not think about him being the emperor or the position she would get in by accepting this. But it was something that just felt right. "I want you too..." She mumbles against his lips before kissing him again.

------------

Fayline smiled with an adoring look in her eyes. "I have said this many times before, but you are the most kind and loving man I have ever met. But you need to be safe as well. If you get hurt I die as well. You better remember that before you trow yourself into dangerous situations." She warned him. She knew this was going to be dangerous and even if he was doing this for everyone else, she wanted and needed him to be safe. "If something dares to happen, you be selfish and get the hell out of there." She says before kissing him again. "Promise me that. If you don't-" She takes a hold of his shirt and suddenly lays back down, pulling him on top with a slight grin. "-I am not letting you go."
"Uh, I am?" Hei said while walking away from the colossal squid, smiling after. "I guess I am, I certainly try." He chuckled out, looking over at her happy face and feeling his heart throb a bit. She was perfect, from the way her eyes lit up, to her small nose and symmetrical cheek bones to the little shy laugh that she HD that sounded as if it threatened to turn into a massive laugh. "You're a lot of fun to be around- nobody ever looks so interested to see me goofing off." He said with a laugh, pushing his glasses up after

Tiras laid a kiss on her back, sliding his hand from her face and putting it on the low of her back, bringing her in close. "Then be mine. Let the whole world know you're mine- let the birds, the trees and the sea scream...let the elves who I will break fear the new imperial couple and let the allies we have stare in awe at the power couple we shall be." Tiras said with an elvish grin, having his ears point up a bit. "And if my people don't like it, I will make them and if anyone wants to try and test and see if they'll make better rulers I'll show them what a mistake they've made." Tiras spoke out quietly, brushing hair out of her face from the wind. "My grandfather said that everything I could see would be mine...but you're the only anything I've seen that I've wanted so bad I'd risk it all for, Felicia."

-------------

"If I say I will stay safe, will you still let me be on top of you?" Joseph asked with a snort, leaning down and giving her a kiss. "I promise I'll be even more selfish and not let myself die doing this-" He said with a grin. "And I even promise to be back in time to have dinner with Rona and you, what do you think about that?" He said with an eyebrow raise, knowing that it would be enough to impress her.
"You try? I thought it was just happening naturally with you." Kierra says with a slight chuckle and a smile. When he says she is fun to be around she shrugs with one shoulder. She didn't truly know that since she did not have many friends which would indicate she was not that fun to be around. "Well, i have never seen anyone goof around that much so anyone would look interested." She says as she smiles a bit more.

Felicia blushed brighty and felt her heartbeat increase in speed as he talked to her like that. His words so touching and flattering they could have come straight out of a book. "You do know how to make a woman's knees weak, Tiras." She said quietly before nuzzling her nose against his. "Though the only thing you had to ask was 'Will you be my girlfriend' and I would have said." She said with a slight teasing grin.

------

Fayline chuckles softly at his question and rolls her eyes. Typical. She had expected that. She smiled softly up at him and nods. "I think that's a good promise. And that you are a kind, selfless and amazing man to me." She said with an adoring look in her eyes before giving him another kiss.
"Oh it does, believe me." Hei said with a chuckle, going back to her and listening to her speak, trying to keep the gigantic smile hidden. "I get that. I dunno Kierra, it's all I do- when things are so bad in the world, with wars and angry men with pointy ears, goofing off is the only thing I can do perfectly." He commented before going to the kangaroo exhibit, sniffing a bit as his eyes watered. "They're so cute. Just look at them." He said with a slight voice crack, looking at the large feet and round, pear shaped abdomen of the kangaroo.

"I like to make things big." Tiras said in return, giving a grin back that matched hers. "Asking you something so simple would be...unworthy for a woman of such impressive character." Tiras spoke out to her, gazing into her eyes after with the light sunset behind him, leaving him a bit hard to look at while all the man could manage to do was lovingly look at her.

-------

"Did you mean I'm the man I should be, for you and us?" Joseph said before giving her a kiss, remembering the whore mongering alcoholic that she had met. Passing out on the street, being robbed, falling and hurting himself, not coming out of his room for days- even he could admit the positive influence it had in his life. "When they say better half Fayline....it doesn't become much more real than you."
Kierra guessed in a world like this they really did not have enough people like Hei. Just generally good people who were able to just make someone smile like that. Though he did get a tad bit too emotional with the kangaroo's. She guessed he truly had a strong connection and love for animals. She giggles softly. "Yeah, they're pretty cute." She says with a soft smile.

Softy Felicia brushes a piece of his hair behind his ear. And talking a dare, she gently runs her fingers along one of his pointy ears. "You flatter me so much with your words." She says with a slight giggle. "I still want you to ask though. Just for the fact that I get to say yes to it." She says quetly as her smile grows more.

----------

"No. I am not meaning the man that you should be. I mean the man that you ARE." Fayline says as she chuckles a bit and shakes her head. "Even if you don't think so, I believe you have always been good. In your core. Or else you would not have done alot of things. Even without me you were good. Even if you were not always that innocent I can imagine." She says with a slight grin, ofcourse meaning the woman and alcohol. "But still good. Giving money and help to those in need. You did that already without me."
Tiras had his cheeks flushed, looking to the side and shaking his head before biting his lip. "You want the satisfaction." He shook his head, seeming to be almost shy in a way. "Fine." The elven man hissed out, biting bis lips to hold back the grin before looking at her. "Felicia Stadner, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a grumble, having never felt so small in his life. "Also...will you visit Britain with me in a couple days?"

---------

"I guess I did, I can't really argue." Joseph commented, thinking about what he did. "I guess it's a balance, but all I can say is I feel a much better man now Fayline." Joseph said before looking at the time, getting up and knowing there was things to do. "I'm really sorry mon amour- I have to wrap up work since I spent the whole day away. I'm expecting you'll be released in the morning, I'll get you then, okay?"
Felicia grinned widely before wrapping his arms around his neck and giving him a deep kiss. "Yes, I will. You don't have to ask it so reluctantly though." She says with a happy laugh before kissing him again to soothe his mood a bit. "And i will also come with you to Britain. I'll have to give some of my work to father but it'll be fine."

--------

Fayline smiled softly before leaning up and giving his nose a soft kiss. "It's okay, love. I understand. I'll see you tomorrow." They said their goodbyes and after they did she actually managed to have a good sleep, not troubled or haunted by what had happend that day anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~

Four days later, the British royal house was ready to welcome their new visitors from Japan. This would actually be the first time Tiras and Calix would meet formally. They had been to the same politcal gatherings but not much though as Calix was young and he had just been crowned King as his father gave over the throne. Ofcourse his father did help him more than often but not the official position anymore. Calix was standing in the grand hall, the sides lined with his own knights, as the doors opened, showing Tiras and Felicia with their own guards. The Japanese imperial couple. Calix walked closer before giving a bow, knowing that was a Japanese custom. "Emperor Tiras, Lady Stadner, I welcome you into my country and home. Thank you for being able to come on short notice. We have indeed alot to discuss."