র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM
save

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
Hei tried to open his eyes which were stinging like fire, looking at her and brushing the hair out of her face. His anxiety was calmed a bit as she said what she said, making him question if he had an episode. He has flashbacks of when he had been in the new world, an elf thrusting his spear towards Kierra before Hei jabbed hit and directed it away before he ended up on top of the creature, tearing his head off with pure rage. He remembered all their times working aND her being unsure of herself while Hei was always sure of her. He thought of all the smiles they shared, everything they had done. She was his best friend, he believed shed forgive him if he made a mistake. "Yes." Was all he said, not saying no before giving her a kiss.

"Hey is this where the court is? My son made a bit of an oopsie and I can't find it." Hoaka said awkwardly to the making out couple, seeing them do their thing before he grumbled and walked off.

"Was that my dad?" Hei asked quietly while pulling after after what seemed to be forever.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Kierra fel relieved and happy as he seemed to be letting go and calming a bit when he said yes. And she realized then how much she had really indeed be scared he might walk away. But then he did something she thought he would not dare anytime soon, kiss her. Her cheeks matched her hair as she was a bit lost what to do, placing her hands on his shoulders. It did feel good. Really good. But her very fast beating heart made her almost break out in a sweat. But when the shock wore of she closed her eyes and kissed him back, forcing herself to calm down. When he pulled back she was completelt flustered "T-There was someone here?"
Hei laughed and afterwards spent his day with Kierra, ending his day by reporting to the grand cathedral and being sworn in as a brother, having his hair waxed off and trading his clothes for white robes. A week passed and Joseph was still doing his thing, having turned the vampire he'd tortured into a new recruit. For every one he gained, it felt as if the Grey King had gained another ten. Joseph roamed the streets at night, hunting with his clan like a pack of wolves and returning in the day. It was about ten am when Joseph returned to his penthouse- a hood covering his pale face as he exited the elevator and saw Renald at his door, making him do a little hiss. "Renald what are you doing?"
Renald had at first thought the bastard had been ignoring him after banging angrily on the door. So he had waited for thirthy minutes now. But the the elevator pingen behind him. Oh. He had truly not been home. But that did not lessen his mood. And it was pissed off by the look on his face. He did not see Joseph's face clearly thanks to the hood but he would always regonize the voice. Even if they had not seen eachother in a while thanks to Britain and whatever Joseph had been doing. But that was not what he was here to talk about. "What am I doing? What have YOU been doing? How come that when I went to Rex's house today, and asked Fay why she looked so troubled and off, that she bursted out crying. She did not say a thing but her mom is healthy, there isn't anything going on at work says Rex, so I am guessing the only reason left I can think of is you. No. I know so. Especially since I asked if whatever it was of you knew and she merely answered he is buzy."
Joseph looked to the side, clearly pained before cursing to himself and shaking his head. "It is complicated my friend. As men often have their duty to a battle, vampires have their own battles we must face." He said before walking past Renald, having his shoulder brush against him and his hood fall down, revealing his white hair, glowing orange eyes, huge canines and pale white skin that was beginning to turn grey from the high iron content of the food he was eating. His claws on his hand were huge with blood underneath them and a cold breeze came I'm as he turned around and looked at Renald. "You couldn't understand "
Renald was ofcourse taken back seeing Joseph in such a state. Oh boy. He almost did not regonize him. He knew about vampires enough to know they could change to a.... Less human form in appearance and mind but he had always thought Joseph would not go that way. "Perhaps I couldn't.... But couldn't Fayline?" He asked, the annoyance and anger he had felt before faded away into compassion towards his friend. Knowing he was struggling with things he indeed would not understand. "I know you well enough. I know you havn't truly talked to her. But you have to.... Joseph, I have never seen her this upset. Not even with her mother. Her whole face was just miserable. So either you have to go to her now or let her go...."
"I will not let her go, I'll be back when I'm better." Joseph said frantically. "But right now I'm not in a good place. I'm fighting the bad vampires, I won't let her be attacked again." He spoke out while sounding a bit crazed. He had been going crazy for the woman he loved, being destroyed by the guilt of being unable to protect her. He'd never let her be hurt again by anyone- he'd tear them apart or suck them dry. "Tell her. Don't let her see me Renald- if I die against the grey king, I do not wish to be remembered as a monster."
"Joseph. You have to go to her." Renald said carefully as he puts his hands on his friend's shoulders. He noticed that fear of losing her or her getting hurt was hitting him hard. Making him be in such a state. "You need to listen to me. I am warning you, you are losing her like this. She needs to hear it from you. See you. How could I explain something like this to her? And what if something does happen? You want to leave her behind, thinking you did not care enough so you let me go tell the bad news? You really want to die knowing that she would be weeping for you without ever having had the chance to just be with you? See you? Joseph, you can't wait for you to get 'better'. If this is really as dangerous as you say it might be too late. Or you die.... Or she can't handle it longer and walks away. It'll be either one."
"I am a monster Renald, I can't just show up in her window sill and explain this away!" Joseph barked out as his skin turned grey and his face narrowed- two giant wings sprouting from his back that expanded wall to wall. He breathed out back and forth, looking at him before he frowned, becoming himself again as he calmed down and fell against the wall, looking weak. "Go!" He barked out in response to his weakness, trying to show strength. "Goddammit...before you're hurt too." He sighed out. "I don't want to lose her....but I don't know if she's already lost me..."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Renald was so surprised at the outburst and the wings just popping out he jumped backwards accidently against the elevator door. His heart was pounding rapidly. But it calmed down quickly. As it had not been of fear but surprise. He felt like he was approaching a hurt animal as he walked closer again. Not a predator. A hurt animal. "I am not leaving. You are my friend. And u can deny it all you want but you need me. Wether it is to kick your ass into logic or to just be here. And I dont believe you will hurt me. I know you won't...." he says as he leans against the wall next to Joseph. "You still have her now. But like this you will lose her. That woman loves you. Deeply. She has known from the start who and what you was. Do u really think she would be the type of woman to walk away because u look like this? Are like this? I don't believe that kind hearted loving woman would never see you as you see yourself, as a monster. I whole heartedly believe that." He tried to reason.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"She will see the truth of what we are, Renald." Joseph said while leaning against the wall, breathing out. "I did. We don't deserve to live-" Joseph breathed out."-all we do is kill and hurt other people....that's all we do, it's our nature." He frowned. "Fayline made a mistake being with me. I am a monster- all I know how to do is destroy everything in front of me. Whatever shred of humanity was left inside me..." He breathed in. "Its gone. I cannot...I l.." He started to cough, hearing a skisght ringing in his ears. "I..." The ringing intensified as he coughed more. He then looked at Renald, his eyes completely bloodshot as his sickness that was regressed began to flare up inside him. He coughed out blood, unable to stand as he fell to the ground and began coughing out more violently.
Renald really thought the way he was speaking about himself was way too harsh. Because he also knew what a good man Joseph is. And that his intentions had been good. He was about to tell him just that when Joseph started to cough before actually collapsing to the ground. "Oh fuck." He cursed as he knelt down next to Joseph and takes out a handkerchief, holding it against the man's mouth as he saw blood on his lips. He felt a bit panicked now as he did not know what was going on. Why this was happening. "Should I call an ambulance?" He asked urgently.
Joseph looked up to try and speak but the parasite within him expanded its arms, creating a viable bilge from his eye all the way down to his heart that visibly lifted the skin and created bleeding from his eye and ear. He screamed as it then shifted, making his entire left arm and leg involuntarily spasm so hard that it twisted out his bone, causing a puddle of blood from it dripping out of him. He used his free arm to begin to punch the creature inside while the parasite moved from his eye stuck it's black, red and purple centipede like appendage out of his mouth, making Joseph gurgle out before he finally hit it one more time and it retracted, going back to resting inside of him. His broken bones fixed and he panted out, not knowing how horrifying it must have looked. The creature that kept Josephs body alive was growing bigger from his indulgence- with it, it grew the will to begin to live on its own and become a vampire lord, a creature of its own sentience.
Renald screamed a bit in surprise as well as he crawls a bit backward. Now he heart was actually beating out of fear. He felt like trowing up witnissing.... That. God he did not even have the words for it. What was it. He was breathing heavily as he stared wide eyed at Joseph, it now seeming... It had calmed down. "Joseph..... What was... That." He asked quietly.
"My parasite." Joseph spoke out while looking down, sitting in his own pool of blood. "Its why we ingest blood. It thirsts for it...and when you don't give, it takes from you and makes you stay near death. When you feed...it grows and eventually tries to leave so it can bury itself underground until it turns into a sentient vampire lord.." He grumbled out, having learned all this from his sister. "Mine I hear is very special and powerful...and rebellious. I've come to call him Francois." He said jokingly, wincing as it wiggled around in him.
This was a part of vampirism Renald had not known about. Heck, he wondered if many people if knew since vampires were always described mysteriously and not with such details about their anatomy. "Damn it man..." He says with a breathy laugh as he shakes his head, finding it unbelievable and even more unbelievable he was able to joke about that thing. "It looks... Painfull as hell." He got closer again, sitting next to Joseph. "Does... Fayline know?" He asked carefully. Though he already knew the answer.
"No, François is quiet near her...women make him shy." Joseph chuckled out, seeming numb and detached from it all as he rolled his head. "Aw fuck man..." He sighed out quietly, smiling at him. "We need a hobby or something. We need something better than all this bullshit...vampirism and all that." He sighed out once more. "I really have to talk to her about this, huh?" He grumbled out reluctantly.
"All the more reason to be near her if that thing quiets down." Renald says as he leans his head back against the wall and sighs deeply. Even though the situation was shit, he could not help but crack a small grin. "What do you mean WE need a hobby? I am buzy enough. So if you want to go pick up knitting go ahead but I am fine." He then glanced at Joseph. "Yes, you really do..." Reaching out and patting Joseph's knee. "I believe it will turn out okay after talking to her. You just need to get to her soon."
"Knitting? Please, I was thinking of....fuck. I have nothing." Joseph grumbled out before sighing, nodding his head. "Alright...but. can you call her here or something?" Joseph asked while looking over at him. "If I go inside, I may have time to overthink and get cold feet." He admitted with an awkward chuckle.
"Again, you want ME to contact YOUR girlfriend to ask her to come here? Bloody hell, Joseph. You're freaking me out with how much you are trying to crawl back." Renald says as he stands up, holding out his hand to the vamp and helping him up. "Let's just head over there right now. I know she is at home since Rex allowed her to go home after what happend this morning and her mom is out. I am driving you there, right now." He says before pushing the elevator button. "I am not going with you inside though. I am only driving you there and watch you go in." He felt like such a father at the moment.
"I have a grenade on me, I doubt she wants to-" Joseph shook his head. "You're right, you're the boss." He said before leaving with Renald, shaking out the myriad of weapons he had in the back of the car, including three daggers, a set of grenades, two pistols, a small crossbow and a blood stained wood stake. "You should join us Renald- get some excitement in your life. Ivanka will love the muscles you'll get, believe me." He said with a dry laugh, grinning after.
Renald gave Joseph a look saying his decision was not to be questioned and soon he followed indeed. When he saw all the weapons he felt a bit tense. Serieusly? Grenades? In his car? NOW? Couldn't he have unloaded his pockets when they were, like, infront of his house? He shakes his head, just letting it go for now. "I am sure Ivanka would rather have me safe than muscular. I am not like you. I can not push bullets out of my body. And my life is exciting enough looking after you." He said with a slight grin as well before driving off, arriving quickly infront of Fayline's house. "Here we are. Now go. I am not leaving till I see you walking into that house."
"I don't want you leaving at all asshole, my grenades are in there. If you must go, leave all that in the bush near my front door- one of my kinsmen will clean it up." Joseph said before leaving the car, going to Faylines door. Locked, oh. Joseph turned into a cloud of bats, going under her door to her sitting in the living room and reformed in front of her, blocking the television and letting her see himself as the grey batwinged monster, waiting to see her run from him or hear screams like he anticipated. "Fayline?"
Fayline had been merely staring at the tv, not paying much attention though as she sat in her bathrobe, having no plans of doing anything today as she felt horrible. Luckily her mother was out, having been more active since she gotten better. Suddenly she saw multiple bats appear and reform right infront of her. She screamed, already half off the couch as she jumped up when he spoke. "Joseph?..." And when she regonized the voice she slumped back on the couch. She sighs deeply as she puts her hand on her heart. "My god, you scared the-" And then she truly looked at him, making her silent a bit. She had never seen him like this. If she had not known his voice she would not have regonized him. Though a different question nagged her mind. "What.... Are you doing here though?" She asked quietly as she folds her arms and leans back in the couch, looking to the side. He had not tried to contact her at all ever since he had left her standing infront of her door. Not a single call. Not even a text. "Did Renald talk?..." Knowing him he probably did.
"It was. He has no concept of personal business " Joseph said while looking at her, his cold orange eyes staring at her and his breath slow as he looked at her. "This is why I've been gone Fayline...can't you see?" He asked quietly, becoming more of himself and revealing the changes to his hair, skin and teeth. He looked at her with a sad expression, looking at her and seeing the hurt that had been in her eyes and feeling a crushing guilt inside- another thing he could never forgive himself for. "I am...a monster now, more than before."
Fayline stared up at him. Her eyes showing no sign of being scared or anything in that sense. She just looked sad, pushing her lips together as tears began to form in her eyes. "That... Is no reason to me." She said shakingly as her tears began to run down her cheeks, the emotions she had been building up all these months coming out. "I have told you so many times, you are not. That I don't see you like that. I still don't. But you... You have changed. And I don't mean your appearance. Or what you have been doing. I get those. I know those. But towards me. You've changed towards me." Shakingly she wipes some tear away as she began to sob. "You don't come over anymore. You don't call. I would be lucky to just get a few texts from you. When we are together you barely talk to me. You don't even look at me anymore.... I can't remember the last time you kissed me. Or even held me. You left me s-standing infront of your door. I am sure you would not have even been here if Renald had not told you what happend. Can't YOU see?!" Her words became louder. "I have told you so many times I do not care what you are! I know what you were before we started this! I told you so many times I loved you. That I want to be with you. And I still mean that! I love you! I want to marry you! Have kids with you! I MISS you, J-Joseph.... I miss you." She puts her hand infront of her mouth to calm her sobs a bit and to stop herself from hyperventalating. And when she was calmed down again she looks back up at him. "I just can't believe that is your only reason. That you had been so afraid of what I would say that you hid. I thought you knew I would never see you like that. I hoped atleast. I just don't want to believe that you had so little faith in us or in me that you would hide from me...." She shakes her head as she grabs her hair and looks to the side. "Be honest with me. If you just don't want to be with me anymore or if you have found someone else that is... f-fine but just tell me and don't tell this as an excuse." She forced out as her final words. Because that is what she had been honestly thinking all this time. Even if he had been buzy before he had always gone to her, be so loving to her. He would have never let her standing infront of his door. Instead he would do anything to be with her for just a second. But that all just had died down. And she felt like, besides him being buzy and going through things, he just did not want her anymore and did not dare saying it.
"Une autre femme?" Joseph asked while sounding insulted. "You think I would be touching filthy whores?" He asked, standing still and firm faced for a minute. "Tu te moques de moi en ce moment?!" He barked out, sounding and looking so angry that his entire body was starting to turn red. "Do you know what I've even been doing?!" He screamed out. "I've been saving children, women and every other thing from the blood sucking vermin in this city! Preventing people from dying, from being hurt the same way you were!" He said at the top of his lungs- the veins in his neck bulging and Francois now being visible running down his spinal cord, not deciding to play around as it felt Joseph's rage. "But I am a killer too, I am a monster just as them and I am ashamed and I hide myself because even though I fight, I fight so that what happened is impossible to ever happen again, I am killing myself too!" He somberly now said though rage was behind the words. "And I don't know how to say that to you- I didn't. The more I fight, the more I feed the more I become a vampire and the more I become that..I lose myself, but I'm fighting a battle now I know will lose without me." He looked down. "But I couldn't say such things, no. Because I want to have those children with you, I want to have sex, and hold you and kiss you and someday be with you on the altar. But I want you to be with someone who isn't a monster- someone you don't have to worry about waking up and killing you! Someone who can be there, someone who you can have normal babies with-" He started to tear up he was so enraged. "-Do you not see?! I hate what I am! I've wanted to burn since I've became this way and I cannot understand why you'd want this; I still don't believe it and you're here telling me this, thinking of all the ways or reasons I am distant-" He breathed out. "But it's honest. I hate myself, goddammit. The world would be a better place...without Joseph Bordeaux or vampires in general. I...am just fixing things that should have been fixed...before they hurt the person I love the most again." He said while looking at Fayline, having tears now drip onto his pale cheeks.
Fayline's sobs fell immediatly quiet as he began to scream at her though that only caused her tears to fall faster. When he was done she had her hands clenched in her lap and her head hung down as her shoulders shook. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She squeeqed out, feeling now so much guilt for even having thought such things before. But she had never realized this all ran this deep. That he would hate himself so much that he would distach himself from her. Because that is what he had been doing she realized. She stood, walking over to him and putting her hands on his cheeks, not hesitating at all to touch him. "My world would not be better. I have been going through h-hell without you with me. I love you. I want you. And I am proud of you. Because I do know what you have been doing. Fighting. Endangering yourself. Killing your-" She had to swallow there. "You are the most selfless person I know. How can one then be a monster? You are so convinced of it but to me you are truly not. I have NEVER thought of you that way. I still don't. I love you and I can't be without you so please.... p-please just come back to me. Let me love you..."
Joseph listened to her and remembered when his mother held her hands in his hair after he'd been changed, telling her that he was still her son. He remembered it was near the bog where he had been attacked- under the beautiful oak he used to hang out under. The cottonwood was flying in the air and the winds made the long green grasses flow like a sea of plant life, being the most beautiful thing he could remember. He had been scared then and thought she didn't love him still and ran away- the first mistake he had done since he'd changed. He then looked at her, seeing now her hands being to his face telling him to come back. Rather than run this time he embraced her, closing his eyes afterwards and sighing out quietly in relief because he knew she really did love him. He held her forever, not speaking a word as he was afraid they'd ruin it. "After the bloodmoon, do you want to get married?" He asked her simply, holding his face by the side of hers and voicing out the first thought at the top of his head.
Fayline softly cried out in relief as he hugged her, knowing he has listned to her and he was staying. Tightly she hugs him back as she tried to stop her tears. But now they were more of relief than anything else. And after awhile she did quiet down, staying in his embrace till he said those words to break the silence. Making tears appear again in her eyes. She pulls back slightly to smile up at him and nod. "I would love to." She luckily managed to stay normal and steady as she was feeling like she had gone through and emotional rollercoaster. She tangles one hand in the hairs on the back of his neck before pulling him down and giving him a passionate almost desperate kiss.
"Oh." Joseph blinked twice. "Ouais, putain." He said before beginning to kiss her back, pinning her onto the couch and sliding his hand up her side as he kissed her, feeling his hand along her bra and eventually just sliding it underneath, having his nearly dead cold hand rubbing her nipple in between his fingers, grinding his already erect self against her- his appetite nearly overwhelming after such a separation of the two.
Fayline almost giggled as he said that though she did not have the time as he already had her on the couch. Even if his hands were cold it felt like everywhere he touched was left burning and yearning for more. She cried out a bit as he grinded himself against her, having ached and wanted him for so long. She runs her hands over his chest before she began to work on the buttons of his shirt while actually putting her tongue in his mouth and french kissing him.
Joseph couldn't hide the little grin that was beginning to form as she French kisses him, proud of the naughtiness that his innocent Fayline had adopted. He moved down from her lips, beginning to suck on her neck and nibble on it with his now extra pointy teeth. While using his mouth on her neck his hands ventured down to her crotch, feeling the outline through her pants and pressing in, not daring to take them off for her and wanting to see- needing to see what she was craving.
Fayline leaned her head back to give him better acces to her neck, not afraid of him biting her at all but just wanting to feel more of his lips on her. When he touched her down there she actually felt a jolt go up her spine, making her twitch a bit before she moaned. She was so hot for him. Has been a long time. Her body having wanted this forever. So almost automatically she began to grind against his hand, needing to be touched more. "J-Joseph..." She moaned out, her request clear.
Joseph unbuttoned her pants with finesse and slid his hand against her prickly private area, getting down to where his fingers could get in and feeling it around, thinking of putting it in but remembering he had claws and not wanting to cut her open. He continued sucking on her neck, leaving several hickies before he looked up at her and grinned, the look being the on he gave her when he wanted to do naughty things with her behind. "Fingers will cut you...so perhaps..." He sat up and unzipped his pants, pulling down his underwear and letting his erection come out- the hairs around fine and white, still trimmed as always. Joseph may have foregone personal interaction but hygiene was still key.
Fayline bit her lip as he now felt her without a barrier of cloth between it. Gods how she wanted him to do more. It was almost like she was a cat in heat. When he looked at her like that her heart began to pound faster, knowing what he was yearning for as well. Softly she bit her lip again as she looked down at him before looking up, leaning up and claiming his lips in a kiss. "Please." She mumbles against them as now her heart began to pound nerveusly as they had never ventured on this road before.
Joseph kissed her for a few moments though he pushed her down after, a bit too horny for the foreplay anymore. He turned her to her knees and pulled her pants down, rubbing himself against her crotch to get himself wet. He then spat into his hand, rubbing himself before then reaching over and getting the hole of her butt wet too before he stood up a bit and slowly began to press himself in, wondering how all eight of his inches inside of her rear felt when he finally managed to get himself all the way deep inside her, feeling his heart beat hard and knowing he wanted to pound her hard.
Fayline felt her breathing getting quicker in anticipation as well when she felt him against her and then slolwly inside of her. Every second a bit further till he was buried completely of her. She bended more down as she softly bit the back of her hand as he stretched her walls. Those walls were not meant to be stretched that way. But when she felt the pain subside she moved softlt backwards against him as if saying she was okay now. Though that slight movement caused her to gasp a bit as it shot shivers up her spine.
Joseph extended his hips back, taking himself about half way out of her rear before he pushed himself back in. He reached forward and grabbed both breasts, going about only half way so he could really get her ready for a proper pounding. He played this game for what seemed to be forever, making sure her breasts felt numb and raw from how he rubbed them so dutifully while he prepared her. Suddenly then he moved his hands to her butt, gripping hard into the squishy meat of it as he came all the way back this time and went all the way back into her, beginning to pick up speed and intensity as he let out little groans though his stamina was well and it seemed as if he'd never tire.
Fayline gasped a bit as she felt his hands on her breast before she softly began to moan in rythym of his pounding. Oh gods that felt good. Her legs were already slightly beginning to tremble as she felt herself get even wetter and a bit sweaty from the pleasure he was giving her. But then he changed his position and it was only when he pushed back in harder this time she realized he had been going easy on her. She gripped the couch as she moaned louder and louder. Feeling already dazed from what she was feeling. And it was quite intense.
Joseph grinned from the moans, knowing now that she knew how intense this was going to be. That gave him incentive to ram her a bit harder, knowing she could take it well. He grit his teeth together, closing his eyes in almost a wince as he felt his whole body starting to get numb save for a throbbing pain in his balls that told him that he needed to finish and yet the rest of him said no. So with that, he continued to go; practically throwing his entire back into pounding her ass and letting out a bit of a chuckle as he heard his balls slap against her hard. He was dripping with sweat now and his whole body was feeling it and with one final deep thrust he grabbed her throat and came close to her face, thinking he was going to whisper something as he came inside her and felt his legs go weak, resting his entire body against her as he felt the soul essentially leave his body.
Fayline's moans turned into soft screams which rapidly turned louder as well as her whole body began to feel what he was doing to her behind. She gripped the couch harder as she felt her legs going from trembling to feeling entirely numbed with pleasure. Her whole body felt sweaty and she was not sure if it was all hers. She felt her release building up as well. And when he grabbed her troath it all let go, making almost her entire body tremble as it hit so hard, the sounds caught in her troath. She collapsed onto the couch on her belly as her legs and arms were too weak to keep herself and Joseph who was leaning on her up, panting hard as she came down from her high.
Joseph laid there forever, seeming to be in pure bliss while he reluctantly pulled himself out and let out a bit of a sigh. In a very human moment, he snuggled his face into her hair and wrapped his arms around her tummy, having his body finally feel warm. "Je t'aime.." He mumbled out quietly, having a soft smile on his lips as he inhaled the sweet natural scent of her hair. He had missed her so much and fought sobs while being with her, feeling something inside again after feelings so distant for so long.

------------

"So why does gold like so much gold in his church?" Hei asked Souji while polishing the altar, having to polish it to good that it would reflect the artwork on the ceiling. "Doesn't god say be humble- a whole golden cathedral doesn't seem so humble." He grumbled out, questioning it all though doing his duty well. "How the heck do we know he even LIKES gold? What is he's an iron sort of guy?" He chuckled, finally cracking a smile for the first time there.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Fayline smiled softly as she felt him snuggle against her, her breathing calming down now. She managed to wiggle her way around so she was on her back again with him laying on top, gentlt wrapping her arms around him and stroking his hair as she let him lay on her chest. "Je t'aime, Joseph." She says softly before kissing the top of his head. She felt so happy he was with her again a lone tear rolled down her cheek. "Never leave me...."

-------

Souji could not help but smile softly and chuckles as well as he was dusting of a sculpture. "You start talking more. Good." Souji said before putting the duster down. "It is not a way showing off his wealth or his preference to gold. It is to represent the colour he wears himself, the golden dragon. It all could have been fake gold in this catherdral and it would have been fine as well. But to show some gratitude towards our god it was decided to use real gold." He explains.
"I never was trying Fayline, just one thing led to another and it seemed a thousand lives passed me...and I was commanding like I had been doing it forever." Joseph spoke out quietly, shaking his head. "And I was consumed...so consumed and don't get me wrong....the battle is not over, but I have been reminded what I was fighting for." He said with a smile. "I promise I'll never leave. Next time though....just come in my house, I won't kick you out-" He then smirked. "I leave the key under the plant at the end of the hall.

------------------

"I'm going to go insane if I don't." Hei said while applying the pine sap to it, giving a protective sheen over the altar which had not a single scratch in it's surface. "Anyways, back to the god." He cleared his throat. "How do we even know he's gold? I mean....I know the scholars described it and all, so there's historical proof but how do we even know that was Archeus who participated in the battle of the warring clans?" He asked, knowing that was the last time their lord was supposedly confirmed seen by all the historians. "Dragons exist besides him right? Well they're extinct mostly now, but they did. How do we know that wasn't just one of the lucky dragons that grew to be really old and rampaged because they woke him up?"
"Next time, you just let me in. Sweet idiot." Fayline says as she leans down again and kisses the top of his head. "And I am going to keep you to that promise. As the future Miss Bordeaux I will kick you hard the next time you try to pull away from me." She nuzzles her nose in his now white hair before running a hand through it. "You know, you still look incredibly handsome. The white hair suits you." She says sweetly.

------

Souji was amused by the questions. This man had a funny view of things. Questioning things not many people would out loud. "Are you going to question every story of my god's book?" He asked with a chuckle. "We know because god wrote the first book himself. It is all truth by his hands." He said as he smiles a bit more. "Anything else?"
Does it?" Joseph adoes before smiling. "I've been greying since I turned so I guess it's been a long time coming. It's not bad....just new, it removes some of my bad boy look though." He grumbled out, thinking of all the new clothes he'd have to buy to match his hair. "Hair dye doesn't even work anymore either. The follicles change too much in my hair.. like we're constably shedding." He said while thinking about his new discoveries. "Maybe one day I should have a scientist make a book about us. About vampires- itd help people understand us better."

------------

"None to come to mind at the moment." Hei said while polishing the corners, not leaving an exposed area in the slightest. He appreciated the peace- how the outside world seemed to never touch the walls of the cathedral. It was silent save for the footsteps of the other brothers, the breathing and the air- he had to learn to find peace in it. This was his home now and the first day he was taught to forget all other ones as he had a new family now, gods family with new brothers. "I was a scientist before I was an emperors hand- I've always been questioning things I don't know."
Fayline raises one eyebrow. Shedding? Like a dog. She had to bite back a huge grin as he continoud to talk. "Perhaps you should one day. It would be of help for people to understand. I don't think anyone has ever made such a book. But please, do that after everything is done. You are already buzy enough." She says softly as she plays with his hair. "Can you stay for dinner? If you I might feel so happy I'll give you a good dessert." She says suggestively with a grin.

-------

Souji walks closer to Hei, seeing he was doing a very good job. He has been listning and working very well the second he came here. "A scientist. A man who questions the what, the what if and the how always. Being curious is a very good characteristic. It will also help you with figuring out the book of men. But I do warn you, my book is not as cut and clear as books human's have written. The book of men will answer one question while raising twenty more. And everyone takes different lessons out of it. There is much good and bad at the same time on the same page. So if it ever confuses you, just come talk to me." He says with a kind smile.
"Of course. My boys will take over in my stead." Joseph mumbled out, knowing at least for today the vampire menace could wait for his love. "Desert wouldn't even be required for me to stay mon amour, I simply love you." He said with a quiet voice, kissing her after and smiling tiredly. "This couch?...is it new? It's so comfortable." Joseph mumbled out before giving her another kiss.

-----------

"Thank you, I appreciate it sir." Hei said before continuing his work, finishing up the altar and heading to the closet where they held the cleaning supplies for the cathedral. He then went to the hall of study, entering into the library full of ancient tomes that the brothers studied and getting his own- the book of man, chapter one, creation.

"I was a man, wrought full of sin more than any. I was the perfect lamb, a sacrafice for the crimes of all of humanity. I am a dragon, golden and wise- I am a creator, father to all. It started with an explosion, massive and like a start of a candle, spontaneous. I created the dark, the light, the stars and all the planets- everything you could see, your children could see and theirs could see I made. I have seen in all, traveled all of it for eons and left the evils of the universe in its farthest corners. I then continued to wander, coming to earth where the beauty reminded me so much of a world that I had came from as a man- I loved it yet knew what had destroyed it before."

Hei turned a page, pondering upon the words and smiling a bit.

"I created men from the dirt and yet created one special, in the form of my greatest companion. He was the moon and I gave him the apple of knowledge- this gave man emotions, humility and shame. I swore that there'd be no magic as long as this covenant remains- god is glorious, worship me and the light will remain in the universe. All cities will know the golden dragon, my name will be known in the hearts of all humans- should one city stray away, should one man strive to upset the balance the fire will come once more as it had before."

Hei wondered then if the war starting was because China had no faith. Or did they have faith? Did they worship the golden dragon secretly, sewing banners awaiting for his return. "Souji." He asked out, seeing the man with a pot of tea. "Why has god not destroyed China for the heresy then?"
"That is so sweet of you." Fayline says as she softly returns his kisses. "But who said this desert was just for you? I missed you badly as well." She says with a bit of a grin. "It's not new. We've had it for awhile. But perhaps it lays more comfortably because for the most part you are laying on top of me." She teases sweetly.

------

Souji was glad to see Hei already working so hard and starting to learn the book. And as expected the boy already had questions at the first page. He puts he tea pot down together with a few tea cups. "Why do you asks? Do you think it would have been righteous?" He asked in return as he sits and pours in the tea into the cups.