..Ooh like..one..well..she was আরো of a...person I saw everyday. She told me hi..but now she just talks bad about me at school. Told the new girl that I was a nerd and that she (Backstabber) and her বন্ধু tried to get me to dress better. I can't be sure..but one দিন in P.E in I was passing by..I think she called me a "F****** nerd"..
There was once a girl that i almost considered a friend (or at least someone i didn't have to worry about) but she turned out to be a two-faced bitch.
When she acted kind to me, i was a little relieved, but in the wary part of my হৃদয় i knew that it wasn't going to last long. And i was right. After that, she started following me around and pushing people against me (i hate contact, so that really bothered me) অথবা just knocking my sister of her feet whenever she was standing beside me. And a মাস later, she returns to that friendly disposition around me once again, as though i'd forget everything she did just because she showed me some fallacious treatment before.
In the end, i was wouldn't consider it much of a betrayal since i never really trusted her to begin with.
Yes. Its not a really good fealing I wouldnt like anyone to go through what I did বন্ধু are only temporary Family is forever. So please dont think when your parents wont let ou go out with বন্ধু they obviously dont trust আপনি they just wanna keep আপনি safe. Backstabbers are bullys. Dont get revenge on your friend for backstabbing. Trust me its not woth it.
ya abad one!i wanted change my school and my best friend told me i প্রণয় u so much i will call and talk 2 u every দিন but she didnt and when ever i called her her mom ব্যক্ত she`s not here!and i heard from one off my বন্ধু that she allways is talking about me !and she is laying and she tells that i am......
Oh, wow. Here are some occurrences that pop up inside my mind since...fifth grade, really. :/
1) A friend, Eric was told দ্বারা some যেভাবে খুশী person (never learned who because he/she didn't have the balls to reveal him/herself to me apparently) that there was a rumor about him being spread দ্বারা me and another friend of mine, Mary Kate. He thought that I supposedly told people that he had a crush on me, which was something I would never do. Of course, he decided to believe this person over me and start hating me. Along with that, when we were at the YMCA দিন Camp during the summer, he convinced almost everyone there to hate me too. He and his friend, DiAnni (I forgot her name, just remmeber that it was an oddball name - No offense to those with odd names!) taunted me about my lazy eye and "always staring at him". What hurt the most about it was, secretly, I did have a crush on him :s Being picked on cruelly দ্বারা your crush is not fun, people. At all.
2) Speaking of Eric, this leads to something that my friend (I'll call her Peg) did as well. We're still friends, it was sort of minor. But it did always count as a 'back stab' to me; Peg became বন্ধু with Eric and DiAnni during that summer. She would purposely start issues between him and I, such as...mention my name around Eric so he'd rant about me, and tell me the hurtful things he's been saying with this gloating look on her face :/ A part of me wondered if she enjoyed doing it, and she even admitted that she sort of was interested দ্বারা it অথবা something similar to that. I remember being mad at her for a couple months, but eventually I got over it. She's been a true friend to me ever since then, and I wouldn't lose our friendship because of mainly mine and Eric's bullshit with each other.
3) In the sixth grade, my friend, Marcy (example name) became বন্ধু with another girl, Sasha (example name also) and for a period of time they would pick on me. It was meant to be innocent (I think) but there were times where it just got mean. I remember one specific time when I we were getting to our পরবর্তি class. I dropped my books, and was trying to sort them into a pile. But whenever I did, they'd constantly kick my বই and have them fall again. It went on for two minutes, with me getting frustrated enough to push Marcy. They laughed the whole time.
4) A close friend of mine in the sixth grade thought it would be funny to tell Eric that I was wondering if he could go on a তারিখ with me. -_- His response was, "Hell no". It's a miracle my internal triggers were never pulled sometimes back then.
5) Lastly, a friend called me a "n****r trash whore" during an argument. :/