1. আপনি will receive a body. আপনি may like it অথবা hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
2. আপনি will learn lessons. আপনি are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to আপনি in various forms until আপনি have learned it. When আপনি have learned it, আপনি can go on to the পরবর্তি lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", আপনি will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. আপনি cannot প্রণয় অথবা hate something about another person unless it reflects to আপনি something আপনি প্রণয় অথবা hate about yourself.
8. What আপনি make of your life is up to you. আপনি have all the tools and resources আপনি need. What আপনি do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your উত্তর lie within you. The উত্তর to life's প্রশ্ন lie within you. All আপনি need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. আপনি will forget all this.