যেভাবে খুশী Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

যেভাবে খুশী 2382 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 2382

বছরখানেক আগে zanhar1 said…
Idk if this is more controversial or unpopular because I'm not that into gaming but;

I hate loot boxes. I feel like so many games are becoming pay to win now days, which is why put a speedy halt on my attempt to get back into it. Like I'm not rich enough to be a gamer girl. From what I hear; loot boxes give some players unfair advantages over other players. I just want to play the damn game and relax. Like I remember playing on my PS2. I buy the one disc and that's it, that's the whole game. You put it in and earn content as you level up. Now you have to pay like at least $30 for the game and you don't even get all of the content. You have to buy certain skins and locations??? If I pay over $40 for a game I don't want to play with people who are gonna beat me by their ability to drop cash for cool armor and shit.
I can be totally wrong here since I'm not a gamer, but this is what people are making it sound like.

Similarly; I remember PC gaming on Windows XP; you buy the disc, pop it into whichever computer, and it works on all of them so long as you have one legal copy. Now a legal copy will only get one computer working and you need to buy all of these expansion packs for the full experience? I remember when you only had to buy one disc to have the whole game.

TlDr; Old gaming > Modern gaming
SwordofIzanami commented…
This is actually very জনপ্রিয় opinion, especially recently. বছরখানেক আগে
BlindBandit92 commented…
I agree old gaming > modern gaming. I প্রণয় both but old gaming is definitely better দ্বারা far. বছরখানেক আগে
TheLefteris24 commented…
That is quite a জনপ্রিয় opinion indeed. When it comes to Old Gaming vs Modern Gaming, I can agree that things used to be much আরো simple before. I experienced the ''Pay to Win'' situation quite a lot in the past which is a main reason why I don't bother with Online Games. Actually, it is pretty rare that I play on the PC. I'm আরো of a Console Gamer. In the end, it really depends on the Company behind a Franchise. Fortunately, I don't have a problem like that when it comes to my selections in Gaming so I won't support ENTIRELY the claim that the Old was superior. I find both equal !!!! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে KataraLover said…
I don't get why so many people hate the movie Tales from Earthsea. Sure, it's mainly only loosely based off the book series Earthsea but it's an animated film and can only squeeze so much in. I read the first book and I felt like I was in the same world as I was with the book. It may have strayed from its source material, but no more than Disney's The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Frozen, and so on. In my personal opinion, just like those films, I think it's good on its own. Miyazaki's son actually directed it and it was his first film he ever did. I personally think he did a fantastic job and not just by the standards of someone with no experience in filmmaking or animation, but by normal standards as well. I personally feel all the hate it gets is really just being nitpicky but that's just me. I might even go so far as to say its one of my favorite Studio Ghibli films, not my absolute favorite, that honer goes to Spirited Away, but still, probably one of my favorites.

I also must say that Hayao Miyazaki may be a great filmmaker but he is a horrible person. He was never in his son life to the point where if I said they hated each other it would imply that they actually had a relationship to begin with. Hayao may have lived with his son but he didn't raise him. His movies raised him but he himself didn't. He even said his son should NEVER make a movie ever again after doing Tales from Earthsea and was upset to have the film under the Studio Ghibli name. I've heard that people from Japan are harsher on their children than we are in America (How true that is, I don't know) but that's pretty HARSH! I don't believe in cuddling children to make them think they're good at something they suck at and never try to improve, but that's just terrible. I've actually heard Hayao is an asshole to A LOT of people, but it's even worse he treats his own son that he was never really there for like trash.
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Hatoful Boyfriend is a very good and serious game.

Huniepop is a great game for reasons other than the sexual themes, the puzzles and music are the best parts of it.
Riku114 commented…
Everyone I tell those two statements to think Im joking. Im 100% serious for both of them. বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
Honestly I skip through the sexual themes of Huniepop cos its eh imo. বছরখানেক আগে
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ True. I must say that the nature of the relationship between Tiffany and Jessica was pretty intriguing. It is pretty interesting seeing the Characters interact. Each one has their own upbring which meshes well অথবা not with the rest. It is entertaining seeing the outcome !!!! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TheLefteris24 said…
A major reason why I would like to travel to Japan as well as China is because of my admiration towards their Culture as a whole. There are certain traditions and ideals that really mesh up with me pretty well and also admire. Their History also fascinates me quite a lot. When I'm traveling, I do not have the thought of taking it easy and consume as many products as I can before I leave in my mind. Rather, I want to get a taste of a Civilization who happens to be different than my own. Learn about its History, way of living, stance in life, etc. Experience all these firsthand. For example, I'm a huge Martial Arts enthusiast. While I may already be learning, visiting their respective places of Origin is a goal of mine as I'm pretty sure that the feeling of Practicing will be different. The same can apply for food, conversing with people, enjoying Nature, etc. What I want to say is that there are plenty of reasons to visit a Country besides plain materialistic ones.
One more reason I mentioned Japan is because I see people having the image of Anime or Modern Technology about it exclusively. Don't get me wrong, I love Anime, Gaming and anything similar just as much as everyone and it is still one reason why I want to get there but I can't help but feel that some people wouldn't have much of an interest towards this Country if it weren't for these aspects. Which is a shame as it really has much more to offer. As I mentioned, a birthplace of Martial Arts, breathtaking environments which make you feel deeply connected with Nature, food and also a unique architecture, fashion as well as interesting people and sights in general (e.g. As a Spiritual Person I really get excited at the thought of visiting Shrines and other similar locations). I'm sure there are plenty more just like with any Location. Anyway, what I want to say is that the ''Otaku Life'' isn't the only thing going on about Japan.
Similarly, cheap knock offs isn't the only thing going on about China. Everything aforementioned about Japan applies here as well. Pretty much, everyone has their ups and downs. If you really are up for it, travel with the thought of what you are passionate about. That is enough, I guess !!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Since I also brought them up above, Martial Arts are not just about strengthening physically but mentally as well. That is their most important aspect actually. Whether it is competition or tradition, they are not taught for the sake of beating other people up (Well, you can. It is not the main point however) but improving yourself as a Character in overall. Just like most subjects, practice makes better. Through training, you come to accept certain values and ideals. With proper guidance, you'll grow to be a more responsible and wiser person than you were before. Even when looking at their origins, they were not founded with the idea of starting conflicts but ending them. You can let out the negativity that you keep locked up on the inside and attain a peace of mind. As they say, a sound mind is in a sound body. It might sound like I'm exaggerating but I really consider their practice to be a way of Life. Any of our patterns in it can serve as an indication. A true form of Art !!!!
বছরখানেক আগে x-Yumi-x3 said…
I can careless about the hate I will get for this but, if you wait more than 10 years to tell about a rape. You should NOT be able to take anymore to court. The thing is there is no possible way to prove anything. I'm not saying that I don't believe most of the rape charges against most of the people coming forward BUT I find it hard to believe that EVERY SINGLE ONE is the truth. Once someone calls rape on someone it is very easy to jump and say," He raped me too!" and fake cry. Especially if that person is famous.
There have been many times where women cry rape, which ruins it for the women who have actually gotten raped.
This is a touchy topic because accusing someone of lying about rape is obviously a terrible thing to do but instead of getting offended be realistic.
There are a lot of innocent men in jail because of evil women, lying.
and there are a lot of women who have actually gotten raped but can't find anyone to believe them because of evil women.
I'm happy women are getting the guts to come forth and tell there story because rape is something that happens to 5 out of 10 women in america which is VERY high. Well not just women men as well (different topic (Men do this to but it's not that common)) I hope every woman gets a chance to come forth and get justice.
But 40 to 50 years later, like, what do we do? Who do we believe.You can't just jump onto a victim's side. Even if you want to it's dangerous. Unless you have the pieces to the puzzle, how are you going to prove. Without even proving it calling someone out of rape will ruin anybody's name.
It's a tough situation honestly.

Look at it like this.
There are a lot of homeless people in America but because of so much fraud
(people that are not actually homeless are asking for money, it's very common, I've seen it a couple of times my mom and I actually take the time to talk with these people and help them but once they get comfortable. They tell us the truth. Like this guy we met last week. He wasn't actually homeless, his 'check' wasn't enough for him and he wanted more money so instead of getting a job, he begs. We offered to take him where he needed to go and on the way there my mom told him what he is doing was not right but instead of listening he decided to hop out the car and say, "I'll walk." because he didn't want to hear it. He now goes church to church begging for money.) (Sorry I rambled T_T)
Obvious seeing that will put a nasty taste in your mouth and will make you not trust anyone that is homeless.
Lucky I try not to look at everyone look like that. But it's hard.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
applebear123 commented…
the first paragraph about the rape charge thing.... few days back i saw something written দ্বারা a woman in a website saying that she was raped when she was a child buy her relative and she didnt tell it to her parents that time....but after like 10-20 years, she wants justice......i really dont know how she is going to provide proofs after such a long time বছরখানেক আগে
applebear123 commented…
and about those beggars, i actually saw an প্রবন্ধ which listed the শীর্ষ 5 richest beggars of the country.... the person who topped the তালিকা actually owned 2 two BHK apartments and a piece of land...he earned it just দ্বারা begging and is not physically disabled..... there are people who are actually well educated but are not able to own even a single apartment........... nowadays many people do not give money to beggars (who are not physically disabled and who are not old)...... if we really want to offer something to them,its best if we buy them খাবার instead বছরখানেক আগে
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
^ ? বছরখানেক আগে
I know most of you will say/think it's too long and didn't bother reading it lol.

I don't think that Ariana Grande is the ungrateful and rude diva that a lot of people think she is. I did believe she was this for the past few years but then after the Manchester accident and she did SO MUCH to help out after that, despite being absolutely traumatized since it happened at her concert, I decided to follow her and career/public image more closely. She even blamed herself for what happened (I think that was after others online attacked her saying they blamed her *rolls eyes*). Those diva stories were pretty exaggerated in my opinion and just a way for the paparazzi to make their jobs easier with "juicy stories", which is the same they tried doing with Lindsay Lohan fake stories of her still causing trouble when she was actually staying sober and doing really well for herself.

Yeah, she's had her bad moments like saying she hated Americans, telling the paparazzi not to yell, and spat on a donut once but everyone has bad moments. The only difference is that her bad moments are being shown to the entire world, but that doesn't mean she's a bad person or a snob, she's just human. I feel bad enough when I do something awful or stupid just on Fanpop, let alone real life, but it would be worse if it was shown in magazines and news stories for the ENTIRE WORLD to see and judge me. Don't act like any of you haven't had bad moments that you wouldn't want to be shown for the entire world to see and judge you. Also, saying she hates Americans was like how I would say playfully to a friend "I hate you" and a lot of us have said we hate America and all that crap. I also can't blame her for having the guts to yell back at the paparazzi to stop yelling because I don't know how celebrities put up with having to take pictures for TONS of people yelling so loud at you that you're losing your hearing and getting a headache. She is only human, after all.

I've heard from A LOT of her fans that she's always taken the time to take pictures, talk to, and sign autographs for her fans, who she's grateful for. Sure, she can't always stop to do that and has to ignore them sometimes because she's in a hurry to get somewhere she needs to be but she does have a job to do. I can't blame her for not always having time for fans in the same way I can't blame a parent for not always having time to spend with their kids as much as they'd like to, since just like a busy parent, she has a job that takes up most of her time and bills to pay. I definitely can't say she doesn't care about her fans because she did stop to pose for pictures with fans on the street when she was sick and even had her mouth covered with a jacket or blanket or something so none of them would get sick as well because of her. Most people wouldn't have the patience or willingness to do that because they felt terrible, which is completely understandable, but she still did it because she knew she'd be nowhere without her fans.

She definitely deserves MEGA points for all she did to help after the tragic event that happened at her concert in Manchester. She visited fans that survived and were horribly injured, held a benifit concert to raise money for the victims of the horrible event and their family, and at times could barely sing because she was crying so much. She didn't make it about her in the very least and made sure the focus was on the cause, which is something the self-absorbed diva she'd made out to be wouldn't do.

I'm not saying that just because I like her (I didn't even used to like her because I believed those diva rumors) that everyone should. I'm just saying that she's not really the snob that she's made out to be and those who follow her career would know that. Although, I worked HARD to make sure I didn't just get my information from mindless fans that love her and defend her no matter what because she's perfect and all that crap. I made sure I got information from reliable sources and from fans that don't defend everything she does, half of them even criticize her singing technique. She's still just human and we all have moments that are good and moments that are bad. There are celebrities out there that are snobs and bad people (The Karashians/Jenners, Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, etc.) but a lot of the time the paparazzi will exaggerate something to make someone look bad for their own benefit, no matter if it's true or not. I don't expect to win other any of her haters who might be reading this, but I just felt like typing this confession to state my opinion as a former Ariana Grande hater.

Why is it that half of my comments nowadays end up being MUCH longer than I intended them to be when I started typing? lol :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I absolutely agree. বছরখানেক আগে
I really dislike going on vacations. Ive rarely had good experiences with them for the most part due to my family. Plus they tend to be notoriously boring, especially so when having to consider the travel time.
Riku114 commented…
My opinion will probably change when Im on my own and all, but really, I almost hate vacations বছরখানেক আগে
You're lucky that you're not me, because I'm forced to go to Los Angeles tomorrow with my parents. বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
Im forced to go to Yosemite. We are both in similar boats বছরখানেক আগে
POSSIBLE STAR WARS SPOILERS BELOW.

I KNOW SPOILER WARNINGS DO NOT DO MUCH

BUT IM PUTTING AN EFFORT HERE.

I dont really feel Kylo Ren is that bad of guy. Like... antagonist. Or at least his idea wasnt as bad as people seem to make it out to be. I believe and think that trying to create and continue a world with no Sith and no Jedi would have been ideal - remove the extremes and create a balance within the force. Maybe its because Im not a huge geek about Star Wars but from the hours long rambles I got from my boyfriend two or three times about some random history here and there and the codes and stuff (I watched the 4, 5, 6, 1, and the two new ones, the rest I know is from him and memes) and I feel not only are the Siths bad with their flawed code, but the Jedi themselves are also flawed.

Quite honestly I was almost a bit upset at Rei when she denied it since it appeared that the whole story was building up to a balance within the force then out of nowhere she just yeet-ed out of that and went back to creating the split sides. Perhaps they plan to do that in the last part of the trilogy but I dont know.

POSSIBLE STAR WARS SPOILERS ABOVE.

I KNOW SPOILER WARNINGS DO NOT DO MUCH

BUT IM PUTTING AN EFFORT HERE.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Also I prefer Star Wars music over Star Wars itself
8theGreat commented…
Agree TBH. Granted I've not seen the newer চলচ্চিত্র and I've not seen the prequels in like years অথবা actually sat down to watch them... And I like the original trilogy just fine. But the সঙ্গীত > the movie. So true. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
I think the "thumbs down" option is actually helpful and would be an improvement to most of these places(Fanpop included) that only have "Thumbs up" and "Report"
wantadog commented…
Because there are certain posts on here that I have felt like I wanted to give my input on but couldn't cuz I knew a written মতামত would just cause a fight. বছরখানেক আগে
wantadog commented…
On ফ্যানপপ in general. Not on this forum. This ফোরাম is nice. বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
^^ that's why I'm against it. I mean we've already had instances of users flagging চলচ্ছবি just because they were pissed at the person making them. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SwordofIzanami said…
While most people were outrageous about BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle having 50% of the full roster to be DLC and decided not to buy this game at launch, I'll still buy this game at launch. As for the 20 DLC characters, I just really hope the price of the character packs are going to be really cheap (maybe aside from the main characters of RWBY), especially for the characters I really want this game: Tsubaki and Hakumen. Although I'm still disappointed on Arc System Works' direction.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 While most people were outrageous about BlazBlue: ক্রুশ Tag Battle having 50% of the full roster to b
I don't really care for Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia.
Every single person in the world (Myself included, of course) is a hypocrite with contradictory opinions. There are just very few people in the world who will actually admit it.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Haha. This. You're right, আপনি know, though আপনি also hit the nail on the head when আপনি people will never admit it. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে AudreyFreak said…
People who do drugs/sleep around/get drunk are almost always the uptight ones more than people who don't. It's like very idea offends them. Mention waiting for marriage or treating your body too well to get hammered and it just triggers a weirdly defensive response.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ ya reckon? বছরখানেক আগে
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
আপনি sound pretty uptight yourself. বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
However in my own personal experience I've always found that it was the other way around. I know several people who vape and smoke and many আরো who have lots of sex. I'm very much the odd one out; I drink on occasions but I've never smoked and I don't want to have sex. It's been years and no one has ever প্রদত্ত me strife for it. They'll offer smokes and drinks, nod when I say no, and that's the end of it. Whereas I've heard 'slut' and the like tossed around দ্বারা people who want to wait until after marriage. I think that it just depends on where আপনি live and the crowd আপনি interact with. বছরখানেক আগে
After a certain point it's perfectly fair to stoop to someone's level. I mean if they're pushing you and pushing you and you've already asked them nicely to stop, then honestly the person has it coming.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
^ বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
^ বছরখানেক আগে
applebear123 commented…
^^^^^^^^^^ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CokeTheUmbreon said…
I'm indifferent towards Tupac.
বছরখানেক আগে BlindBandit92 said…
If you're a so called sjw you're honestly shit end of discussion. Related to my prude discussion: I do not get along with prudes. It is not prude shaming because I do not get along with them. Anyone who literally is a sjw. All of you guys go fuck yourself and do not bother talking to me.
বছরখানেক আগে Kuro_Hyou666 said…
I miss the days of true gangster music. What happened to all of that good shit, anyway? Now its just douchebags over-using auto-tune and the same lame beats.
বছরখানেক আগে Zeppie said…
Soy milk is nicer than cow's milk. I'd still drink the latter and use it in cooking but way prefer the taste of soy milk.
ThePrincesTale commented…
Omfg I প্রণয় soy milk. It has this delicious nutty flavour that makes it so nice in coffee অথবা even দ্বারা itself. বছরখানেক আগে
Zeppie commented…
Yesssss it really adds a nice flavour to cereal too. বছরখানেক আগে
Tbh I don't really care about tags/keywords on here. I also don't care for the description section. At least not in the way most people seem to. Like I'll do it but sometimes it slips my mind or I'm in a rush and I'll forget to add one or both of those things. A lot of people seem to go back and edit it. I really don't care to unless someone asks me nicely to do so.
Descriptions espically because for me the title does most of the explaining. For me anything else is just fluff unless it NEEDS context to be understood. But if it's like a pic of pancakes with butter I'm titling it, 'Pancakes With Butter' and leaving it at that.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same when it comes to the description. When it comes to the tags, I actually find it fun XD I didn't use to add them on my earlier years here but after deciding to do so they make my posts feel আরো complete XD !!!! বছরখানেক আগে
ThePrincesTale commented…
লেখা descriptions semi freak me out lol, I overthink them way too much. Your way is defo better বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
^I mean I struggle to but I like.... to like... think I can বছরখানেক আগে
I don't really care for Ed Shereen's Shape of You. I don't care for his music in general. I mean I don't hate him or anything, his music just doesn't do anything for me.
uploaded900 commented…
Same. Nothing against the guy, but I always thought most of his songs sounded the same বছরখানেক আগে
Mongoose09 commented…
In both categories he won at the Grammys I literally wanted ~any of the other nominees to win বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
@uploaded That was one of the reasons why I couldn't get into it. They're a bit too slow for me. But yeah I don't have anything against him. @Mongoose Yup, same here, but naturally he won. Gonna pull a Kanye West and say; I mean congrats to him, but I think there were others who should have won. বছরখানেক আগে
I kind of like it when my favorites die.
wantadog commented…
I prefer happy endings but I will say that seeing someone I'm so invested in have that happen to them...it definitely elicits an adrenaline rush বছরখানেক আগে
applebear123 commented…
if its for a noble cause its fine i guess......... like how things ended up for ultear...she didnt die but even though..... বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
see that makes আরো sense. বছরখানেক আগে
~~~~SPOILER WARNING FOR DANGANRONPA 2~~~~

The bit at the end where it suddenly changes to a scripted event is one of the only or VERY FEW bits of sub-par or not good game design. They made it so every function did not work EXCEPT the ability to absorb bullets. Because of this, I was led to believe that I made a mistake by not absorbing the "hope" text and reloaded to an earlier save because I didn't click far enough for it to become apparent that it was a scripted event.

By no means do I mean to say that the game is BAD and I have had previous moments where I have gotten unnecessarily angry at the game but those were simply because I get easily frustrated and angry. It only took me a few minutes after each fuck up to realize that it was MY FAULT and that while the logic leaps were far, they were still fair in the end.

I am not even saying the scripted event was a BAD IDEA. I simply think that mechanically it was not handled well.

I've already been told to stop being a bitch about it and to drop the subject, but I actually love Danganronpa 2 and because I enjoyed the game as much as I did, I feel compelled to acknowledge its flaws as WELL as its achievements.

After all, Belief Without Doubt...is simple a LIE.

wantadog commented…
If they wanted to make it clear it was a scripted event, they should have made it so NO FUNCTIONS WORK very much like they did a LITTLE LATER in the game বছরখানেক আগে
wantadog commented…
But I fully expect to catch a lot of flak for this opinion. After all it's similar to how I feel about Ocarina of Time অথবা Pokemon Generation 2. বছরখানেক আগে
wantadog commented…
Other than that it's EASILY in my শীর্ষ three games of all time. I could play the Monomi game endlessly. বছরখানেক আগে
Topics of suicide and depression dont really make me uncomfortable at all.
বছরখানেক আগে Zeppie said…
My mate brought this up and it somewhat irked me.

Imo it is completely fine to be forward physically on a first date with someone if the situation feels right and the environment is trustworthy. I wouldn't judge someone for hugging, kissing, or even having sex on the first date. I've gone as far as kissing on the first date and I felt comfortable with that.

She kept saying that even holding hands was too soon on a first date and felt like some lowkey shaming tbh so with that, this post exists.
BlindBandit92 commented…
People always judge দ্বারা their perceived standards. And quite often for stupid reasons. It's a fact of life unfortunately. বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
Personally for me its a bit reckless to be that physically-emotionally connected with someone that early (unless maybe under the exception that youve known them for a while) and personally Im alright with people doing most of that on the first date, but I have to say going to sex on the first দিন kind of sends off automatic small judgement flags. But thats just because of the ways Ive been preconditioned and personal beliefs towards sex XD বছরখানেক আগে
Zeppie commented…
@Blind yep unfortunately. Like if আপনি don't wanna hold some guys hand on a first তারিখ whatever. But fuck off if you're going to judge someone else for doing that imo. বছরখানেক আগে
I think Kristen Stewart is gorgeous and I don't see how people think she's homely. Plain, I can get but homely is a bit of a stretch, at least to me. She does have a lot of aspects that people find attractive in other celebrities. Shiny and wavy hair, pale skin, green eyes (Which are in a lovely shape), high cheekbones, a nose that isn't too big or too small, a facial structure that isn't too round or sharp, and nice lips. Yes, she doesn't smile much, but people don't seem to mind that with Johnny Depp, Charlize Theron, or Megan Fox. She has a natural, pure, and innocent look. There are times where she looks like a stoner (She needs to stop smoking) but most of the time she looks really good to me and when she looks good she looks radiant in my opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I still wonder how both she and her looks would come off to people if she was never in Twilight.

Do I think she's one of the most attractive women ever? Well, maybe in the top 100 but even then I'm not really sure. Are her looks comparable to Charlize Theron (Since the two of them were Snow White and the Evil Queen)? I don't think so, but again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so maybe her beauty is comparable to Charlize to some people. Even then, most people think that the Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time is far more beautiful than Snow White and I don't hear anyone complaining that Ginnifer Goodwin wasn't beautiful enough to be compared to Lana Parrilla. I can understand if people just don't find Kristen's looks to be anything memorable since she does have that girl next door kind of beauty, but the hate her looks get, especially because of the movie Snow White and the Huntsman (To be fair, it's hard to find someone more beautiful than Charlize Theron), is pretty extreme. But again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so this is merely my opinion.
 I think Kristen Stewart is gorgeous and I don't see how people think she's homely. Plain, I can get b
I don't find little kids or babies annoying (Well, certain little kids I find annoying). It's really teenagers that annoy the hell out of me. I hated teenagers even when I was a teenager. They're bratty and overly-emotional little demons. I even admit that I was too (I'm still emotional, though) was like that as a teenager, even though I still hated teenagers. You can't trust most of them because a lot of them will lie, smoke, experiment with drugs, and have sex when they're not even adults and out of high school yet (Which a lot of the time will result in a teen pregnancy that the girl is blamed for while the guy gets little to no criticism about it, other than from his parents). Maybe it's because I'm not good at trusting people, but I would be freaking out as a parent of a teenager because I would always be paranoid that they were lying to me and that they didn't follow the lessons I've tried to teach them. They're also rude, self-entitled, and get mad about little things. I know I shouldn't clump all teenagers together like that and to be fair, there are good teenagers, but let's face it, most teenagers are a NIGHTMARE!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
Eh its about half and half from my experience. But then again, Im in the শীর্ষ of my class so Im surrounded দ্বারা a lot of the "smart" students so I feel that probably affects it. বছরখানেক আগে
Zeppie commented…
^I was in the 'gifted' class throughout high school and I can genuinely say that they were some of the worst people I've met in my life xD The 'smart' kids were honestly the most vile from my experience. Not all, but the overwhelming majority. বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
Fuck, I hated teenagers as a teenager and 9/10 times they still piss me off. They are needlessly rude and destructive. Well a lot of them anyhow. অথবা at least that's how it used to be; NGL working in customer service has changed that view a bit. It's bizarre but the teens will be politer than many of the adults. As for kids; it depends on the kid. Like if the kids is shrieking and trashing the place then it's extremely annoying. But the well behaved ones (and even the ones that are just talkative) are just the sweetest and I প্রণয় them. বছরখানেক আগে
Unpopular opinons regarding Azula, I think;

- She has softer facial features
- She would be the submissive in a relationship
KataraLover commented…
First one I agree with and the সেকেন্ড one I completely disagree বছরখানেক আগে
BlindBandit92 commented…
If anything she might go back and forth. I doubt she'll completely be submissive but I agree with the first. বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
"I feel like she doesnt really know how to navigate social situations outside the political setting. For that I feel like shed let the other person take the reigns for once. Romance and politics are two very different environments, Azula is far আরো apt at the latter. That and if we're taking the nsfw route there is a degree of proof supporting that normally doms are inclined to take the opposition role in the bedroom. link A lot of it has to do with who initiates the passion; I feel like Azula's partner would be আরো likely to initiate it than she, considering how walled off and reserved she is. She doesn't do emotions and feelings so I feel like the other would have to start it." Theres a সেকেন্ড মতামত I made explaining my reasons; link বছরখানেক আগে
BlazBlue related:

I think Platinum is a pretty cool character although she's not one of my favorites. I don't mind having her in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle. While I prefer other characters to be in the game over - like Tsubaki and Hakumen, I would rather have Platinum over Amane, Bullet, and even Terumi.
I'm personally not bothered that much when people say they find a certain ethnicity to be more attractive than others. True, you can't generalize an entire race as automatically more attractive than all the others. There are unattractive people in all racial groups. But anyway, I can understand that when a really attractive group of people of the same ethnicity they think that group is more attractive than other groups. I personally think all ethnicities have really attractive people. Though I must say, I've always had a thing for Asian women because I personally think that Asian women are some of the most attractive women in the world. I love their silky hair, their sharp and narrow eyes, and their almost porcelain looking faces.
I've said before that I prefer the 2003 version of Fullmetal Alchemist over Brotherhood, mainly because of Lust and the villains (Though I think the Brotherhood versions of Pride and Greed are MUCH better), but also for other reasons. But I honestly think they should make a third adaptation of the show where it doesn't worry about being 100% accurate to the original source material (though still keeps within the spirit of it like a good adaptation should) and takes the best aspects of both shows to create something truly phenomenal. Just because something follows the original almost accurately it doesn't make it a perfect because there are plenty of flaws in Brotherhood that, to me at least, makes it not nearly as good as the 2003 version of it.
I don't know how many people are familiar with the stage show of Phantom of The Opera, but I don't think that Sarah Brightman (The original Christine) is very good as Christine. I mean, the main reason for that is that she's a terrible actress. Her eyes are always wide open like a crazed person and is over-the-top even for by the standards of Theatre where the facial expressions have to be more expressive and even exaggerated so they can be noticed by everyone in the theatre. She's also pretty face, unconvincing, and doesn't really add much personality to the character (Christine never had much but some actresses, especially Sierra Boggess, have managed to add personality to the character and even make her an engaging character). As for her singing, she has a good voice, but nothing really that spectacular in my opinion. I can honestly take it or leave it when it comes to her voice. She has poor diction, is really generic, and pretty boring.

Michael Crawford also isn't one of my favorite Phantom's because while he does have a good voice, he also sounds pretty ridiculous and silly. But that's just me.
I never really cared much for the Fatalities in Mortal Kombat. Don't get me wrong, they can be pretty cool as well as exhilarating at times and they are the most famous aspect of this Series but personally, I would still enjoy playing regardless if they existed or not. I feel that the Story, the Characters and different Features and Variations in combat are more than enough for me !!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I agree with you. I don't get why a lot of MK অনুরাগী made a huge deal about Fatalities since they don't affect the gameplay at all. বছরখানেক আগে
I actually really hate Dio from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.
*Spoiler maybe* he killed a dog in the first episode (if I recall correctly). Like I'm sorry but the dude is a master class asshat and not the good kind. I love asshole characters but if a character burns a dog alive on the first episode I wish the character a very graphic anime death.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wantadog commented…
This বছরখানেক আগে
SilentForce commented…
Kira from "JoJo's Bizzare Adventure" also killed a dog.Meanwhile Kars saved a dog from getting hit দ্বারা a car(by causing the driver to get into an accident lol) বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
Serial killsers are only cool when they leave সারমেয় out of it lmao বছরখানেক আগে
I don't think old school is always the best.
This is an opinion that is mainly unpopular on clubs like Disney Princess, Disney, Childhood Animated Movie Heroines and places like that. I don't really think that evil and sinister facial expressions on female characters make them less attractive and I don't find the facial expressions ugly AT ALL. In fact, I actually find those evil and sinister facial expressions that good looking villainesses make to be incredibly attractive, hot, and sexy. It adds like a dangerous but alluring and seductive quality that's so appealing to me. Plus, villainesses don't have to look all innocent and can have sharper and narrower eyes instead of big and round innocent looking ones. I also noticed this in anime, the villainesses, unlike the female characters on the good side, almost always have lips instead of just being drawn without lips, which is part of why I don't care for the anime style because animated female characters having lips is important to me. Anyway, the evil and sinister facial expressions are to be expected with villainesses and it also gives them a more mature look because they don't have to look so innocent. They end up looking more like women than girls.
 This is an opinion that is mainly unpopular on সংগঠন like ডিজনি Princess, Disney, Childhood Animated
zanhar1 commented…
I have to agree. I mean আপনি know me well enough দ্বারা now to know that I find evil/sinister faces to be আরো attractive. বছরখানেক আগে
KataraLover commented…
I know, right? If the dark side wants আরো people on its side, they should use magic অথবা something to make themselves good looking and say "Come to the dark side... We have sexy looking sinister facial expressions...." বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SilentForce said…
Just because a character is weak doesn't mean that he or she is badly written.
uploaded900 commented…
Yeah and it annoys me when people focus too much on "strong female characters" when they're not worth raving about. Everyone has their weaknesses and vulnerabilities. বছরখানেক আগে
Just because a video game was "revolutionary" doesn't necessarily mean it is a good game. Megaman introduced alot of concepts that completely changed the genre of Platforming games...still isn't a good game.
Of the people reading this, Im guessing about 80% of you have other things you should be doing right now and you should probably go do them...

lmao jk jk.

Im procrastinating as well.
wantadog commented…
True বছরখানেক আগে
zanhar1 commented…
I think this was a sign. I will go to sleep now like a responsible person does at 12:45. বছরখানেক আগে
Woodwinds REALLY shouldnt be telling brass players how to play their instruments. I dont know if the reverse has as much reasoning to why brass players shouldnt tell woodwinds how to play - but I do it on the assumption I dont know their instrument and will just sound arrogant, condescending, and bossy.

Because really - along with the whole thing "the instruments are so different and you really dont know how the other instrument functions because they are so different"

Some of the most common and quite honestly agitating lines I hear from some of my woodwind band members are "play quieter" when I am literally at the quietest I can go on a trumpet without loosing my tone, support, etc.

Trumpets dont work like woodwinds - 100% of the vibrations to make the sound is generated from the lips and the pitch is 90% generated by the speed of the wind - plus with the natural loud sound that trumpets are meant to be, there IS a strong limit on how quiet they can get without loosing sound quality and missing high notes.

But nooo. A lot of them like to bitch and talk down to you like you are just an egotistical horn player cos "everyone else is playing quiet" and shit

This is partially a rant but jesus christ.

Most band directors and all get it but its just like all the wood winds (except those that actually have taken more than five seconds to try to learn the trumpet) just are so annoying about this. Tbh if you wanted a 'quieter' sound, why dont you just transcribe our music for sax or something geesh.
2000 Word Essays - research or otherwise - are not that long. At least not enough to bitchy and whine about how stressful it is, especially when you were given 5+ months to write it.

RIP My Classmates when they get to college
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Holy shit, I've written 2,000 word essays in a matter of days before, so I know what আপনি mean... they really aren't that long. XD বছরখানেক আগে
Renarimae commented…
I had to write a 10-page paper in my freshman বছর of high school. xD বছরখানেক আগে
As a guy, I honestly don't get how saying someone has balls means they're tough and calling someone a pussy is an insult. I mean, you kick a mans balls just once and they're down on the floor in pain, whereas a woman's vagina is strong enough to push a person out of them. So now whenever someone calls me a pussy, I'm really going to take that as a compliment.
uploaded900 commented…
If people actually did their research "pussy" comes from the word "pusillanimous" which means cowardice, not a woman's genitalia. বছরখানেক আগে
KataraLover commented…
I definitely didn't know that, so thanks for that info. But lets face it, a woman's genitalia is what they refer to when they hear the word, especially in contrast to saying a tough person has balls. বছরখানেক আগে
I don't understand how the words dick and pussy are considered bad words when people do use those words in ways that aren't cursing. What I mean by that is that people will actually name their son Dick and people will use pussy as a nickname for a cat by calling them "Pussy Cat." So if a kid named Dick is called on in class, does that mean the teacher is cursing and could risk losing their job? Or you could risk offending someone if you say your name is Dick? These two being normal words and curse words at the same time makes no sense to me. Maybe I'm just being ridiculous.
Mongoose09 commented…
Well words have different meanings and they evolve over time. Your points don't make much sense since obviously it's the context with which they're being used that is important বছরখানেক আগে
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
^^ this বছরখানেক আগে
I don't think understanding all types of music is key to becoming a good musician.
Sometimes I think it is better to never try than to fail. Sometimes it's a good thing to look at a situation and know that it may put you in a dark place if you don't do well with it.

Personally I would rather try and fail. But I can see why others would not want to take that risk and I don't think it's necessary to be like, "aww but you're gonna regret not trying." That isn't going to be true for everyone.
SilentForce commented…
Same বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
^ বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
I strongly agree with this from personal experiences. There are very well some things I say I will not do / will not do until Im sure I will do really good at it since I know itd be horrible for me to try and fail. Failure sometimes does a lot আরো damage than trying and being successful could cause বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
*could fix বছরখানেক আগে
The Chainsmokers related:

I like their old and new music styles equally.
I unironically not-memey like "My Heart Will Go On". I think its really pretty and an emotional song. The lyrics are good

But honestly, I think its also partially because my oldest sister had to play it a lot for small ensembles and shed randomly play her flute for me when I was younger.
zanhar1 commented…
Same বছরখানেক আগে
Mongoose09 commented…
I've always adored that song বছরখানেক আগে
I think that the excuse for child actors in TV shows and movies not being very good just being "They're just kids" is a really weak and lame half-ass excuse. There are plenty of talented child actors out there that can act and even some unknown child actors that want to make it in Hollywood, so I don't excuse bad or mediocre acting even from a child. If they got the part, they better be doing a good job and not acting like children in an elementary school play because TV and film is a professional job, so I expect more. I don't care what age someone is, if they got cast in a show or movie, they better prove that they deserve it and don't need people saying "They were good. Don't be so hard on them! They're only *insert age* years old!" That excuse just doesn't cut it for me and just keeps them from getting better or just takes something away from someone more skilled that deserves it more than the person who actually got it. I'm not going to tolerate terrible or mediocre acting just because of someone's age.
Mongoose09 commented…
I mostly agree. I mean obviously I go easier on kids that are bad actors, but there are definitely talented child actors out there. A good example is Stranger Things: all the kids can act. বছরখানেক আগে
I want Rundas from Metroid series to be playable in Smash 5 instead of Ridley!