āĻ¯ā§‡āĻ­āĻžāĻŦā§‡ āĻ–ā§āĻļā§€ 😎 One fact about āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ 😎

JetBlack__ posted on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:58PM
Rules are simple : You can post one fact per day.

My blood type is O

I don't know why I said that XD so you guys can say any random fact about you/ don't have to be special xD
 Rules are simple : āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ can post one fact per day. My blood type is O I don't know why I s
last edited on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:59PM

āĻ¯ā§‡āĻ­āĻžāĻŦā§‡ āĻ–ā§āĻļā§€ 369 āĻ‰āĻ¤ā§āĻ¤āĻ°

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 369

āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ MasterChief58 said…
Somehow, my worst recent dreams(or should I be saying ‘nightmares’) actually consisted of either being in college during vacation or someone discovering a secret of mine.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ ShadowFan100 said…
I hate it when people waste electricity. Like, if they are using the light--fine. But if it's still on even after they leave the room and no one else is there, it bugs me. I don't even pay the electric bill, and it pisses me off when my aunt or someone else just leaves the lights on when there is NO ONE using it. It might be an OCD thing, but my god, it's so annoying.
zanhar1 commented…
Personally I used to do that because I had a very bad phobia of the dark; like if the room āĻĒāĻ°āĻŦāĻ°ā§āĻ¤āĻŋ to the one I was in was dark it would freak me out. That isn't the case now, but I definitely feel like phobias can be a factor for some people. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
zanhar1 commented…
What bugs me is when people leave the water running! āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
zanhar1_ commented…
Actually disregard everything I said, I’m just an evil neglectful āĻĻā§āĻļā§āĻšāĻ°āĻŋāĻ¤ā§āĻ°āĻž as always. I don’t even come to this āĻĢā§‹āĻ°āĻžāĻŽ as much cause I’m a neglectful girl. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ NoNoobs said…
I gave up on non-human characters after many choose the human characters. I’ve even stopped caring about animals as well.
last edited āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ Nuri_ said…
I can shower in cold water during winter. It actually gives me more energy to start my day.
Ranty-cat commented…
Same. I actually āĻāĻ°āĻ¨āĻž twice each day. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Nuri_ commented…
Great xD👍đŸŧ āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
My voice is so bad that I just dared reveal what it sounds like by posting this videojust to express disgust over it. (In the edit I took off the link as I decided to keep my YT private except from those close to me)
It’s way too monotone and the nasal sound of it makes me cringe.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Dude...I never heard your voice but I am pretty sure your voice is āĻ†āĻ°ā§‹ than likely not that bad. āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ just need āĻ†āĻ°ā§‹ self-confidence man. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
BlindBandit92 commented…
And if its worth anything I can also be very monotone. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
BlindBandit92- commented…
I also must add another fact about me, I was stupid this whole time, but my āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ color is red since I āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ Erza Scarlet(even dumber of me to not mention her on my lists despite āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻĻāĻ°ā§āĻļāĻŋāĻ¤ āĻšāĻšā§āĻ›ā§‡ her a lot). Though I also have a thing for that yandere Esdeath so my āĻ¸ā§‡āĻ•ā§‡āĻ¨ā§āĻĄ āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ color is blue. My posts about rainbows were retarded, I was very wrong to put em. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
I can’t eat without drinking something even if it’s only water.
One time I did a magic trick with dollars on a cashier and she almost the 20 dollar bill which I turned a 1 dollar bill into.
I do not reconcile in voting more popular characters in a highest ranking if they tend to be overrated.
I don't care/follow celebrities lives.
I like traditional lifestyle.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ KataraLover said…
I can lick my elbow, despite that people say it's impossible. And I have a video that was requested by my now girlfriend to prove it.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ FanboyHater said…
I’m not the kind that easily laughs at that stereotypical person acting like a snarky goofball humor just to automatically seem funny. That kind of humor can be somewhat cliche, meh, and at other times a little annoying in my eyes. I tend prefer a little less predictable mannerism when it comes to jokes and all that. Or downright jokes that do make sense and not just have one go “lol” even when it isn’t funny.
Gross out jokes make me feel like gagging.
I’m not one those guys that joins clubs on some fandom stuff in where they’ve only seen a small fraction bits here and there from.
I have never tried black Ice cream xD Man! I wonder how it taste!!!🤤😃
simrananime commented…
I've had it. It tasted like Nutella, the black color was because of charcoal āĻ…āĻĨāĻŦāĻž some thingy. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Nuri_ commented…
@sim Rest in peace my heavenly dream of black Ice cream because I am not a big āĻ…āĻ¨ā§āĻ°āĻžāĻ—ā§€ of Nutella xD āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
I am pretty good at wood carving.
 I am pretty good at wood carving.
My “props” thing doesn’t work anymore with “Sorry. We couldn’t post your prop” BS
I actually like using pocket watches. idk if it’s nostalgia or just fun compared to wristwatches.
 I actually like using pocket watches. idk if it’s nostalgia āĻ…āĻĨāĻŦāĻž just fun compared to wristwatches.
Nuri_ commented…
It's actually unique, I find it to be cool. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
ShadowFan100 commented…
I actually use to have one of these, I actually thought they were pretty cool. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
MasterChief58 commented…
Generally, I’m not very used to wearing stuff on my wrist cause I sometimes feel embarrassed āĻĻā§āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻž some people I know noticing something new on me. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
I often have to sleep with ASMR playing due to titinnus.
I am currently unemployed due to COVID-19.
Ranty-cat commented…
Sem āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
XxlelxX commented…
āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ resigned on purpose because āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ didn’t want to wear what was required. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ Nuri__ said…
I can sing in English but I don't understand most of the lyrics XD
Ranty-cat commented…
Nanananana đŸŽļđŸŽĩ 😆 āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Nuri__ commented…
HAHA XD āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
XxlelxX commented…
Don’t use a āĻŦā§āĻ¯āĻŦāĻšāĻžāĻ°āĻ•āĻžāĻ°ā§€ āĻ¨āĻžāĻŽ that āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ DON’T prefer calling yourself. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
My middle name is headache.
 My middle name is headache.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ ArcticWolf said…
I'm generally very good at recognizing people's handwriting.
Not a big fan of ketchup. I honestly don't like the smell of it.
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ Finally, someone gets it. I find it disgusting. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Same, especially if ketchup overpowers a dish. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Nuri__ commented…
:) āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
ArcticWolf commented…
same āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
I can’t stand clingy, overly-dependent, hyper-emotional people. If someone genuinely likes being around me, talking to me—fine. I get that. But the moment you start acting like I’m the only person you have to talk to (or want to talk to), I will stop talking to you altogether. I get that some people get lonely, I do also. But that’s no excuse to be so reliant on me whenever you’re bored. Sometimes I may be talking to other friends, or a family member. Or hell, maybe I’m busy and I just don’t wanna talk 24/7.

Do I want friends? Yes, I do. What I DON’T want is someone who’s obsessive, emotional and clingy. Was this more of a rant than fact? Yes, yes, it was.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ Nick3600 said…
I always beat my little sister...

OĖļfĖļfĖļ

In Mario kart
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ CokeTheUmbreon said…
I don't like mayo or mustard.
I really dislike the sound of a person clearing their throat.
I can see positivity through my bad days.
 I can see positivity through my bad days.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ Windwakerguy430 said…
Calling something gay as an insult in the modern political climate makes me giggle
Zeku commented…
That's s0 ghey. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Thank āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ XD āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Welp now that it's that time of year again I feel obligated to say that I support Ao3 1000000%
I don't like genderbend AUs.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ Ranty-cat said…
I have played over 10,000 chess games in my life time. And, I have beaten a Fide Master and a National Master..in chess games.
Ranty-cat_ commented…
I am a whore for zanhar1 as well. I have a lesbian crush on her. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Ranty-cat commented…
@troll, awww, āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ made that account just to say that? Why? Are āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ jealous? Wanna suck my dick? āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Ranty-cat commented…
Btw, don’t make the same mistake against me again like that 'cause I know who āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ are. If āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ do that, āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ are going to have to learn it the hard way. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ Desegura said…
i like icecreams
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ GDragon612 said…
laugh
I love Haagen dasz icecram like hell
I die one day with acoffin full of this illegal icecream shit awee!!!
what a beautiful life yeah!!!
My car’s transmission just got shot a few days ago. :v
heart
I have a huge bandana and beanie collection
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ tinkerbell66799 said…
I really like salt. Like I sometimes just pour salt into my hand and eat it.
Nuri__ commented…
I crave it too. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
I don’t fear death at all. It honestly sounds better than being alive sometimes.
afewseconds commented…
Relatable :/ āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
ShadowFan100 commented…
Not trying to sound morbid āĻ…āĻĨāĻŦāĻž depressing but yeah āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
MasterChief58 commented…
There’s this line “So _(Name)__, do āĻ†āĻĒāĻ¨āĻŋ fear death” and there are those guys that say killing yourself is a cowards way out like no logic for that. Plus we humans are overpopulated with hardly any natural threats. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Oddly my night vision is better than daytime!!
zzz
I love to eat grilled bacon all day and night
Sometimes, when I say something I always keep getting these strange feelings I should’ve said it differently.
I was conceived sometime in February. Chances are, it was during Valentine's Day.
Not only do I love the Japanese language, I also think Hangul (Korean) is an interesting language, too. Their writing system is neat, and I like how it works. Their sentence structure is identical to Japanese, so that makes it easier for me to learn it.

Edit: I also think it's pretty whenever it's being sung.
 Not only do I āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ the Japanese language, I also think Hangul (Korean) is an interesting language, to
I hate applications. They always demand to much.
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ This āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
I have eye floaters on my left eye so annoying but I try not to focus on it so it doesn't get worse.
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ afewseconds said…
I like spider monkeys. They're cool little hairy humans XD
simrananime commented…
Finally someone understands!! <3 āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ BlindBandit92 said…
I've wondered what it would be like if I were a female instead of a male. How would my relationships change? Would my mentality towards various subjects change? Would my personality change greatly or would it be a gender inverted version of myself? Would my gender influence the sort of friends that were attracted to my personality? Would I even be able to recognize myself or would I be someone foreign to me. There's many questions. A bit of a rabbit hole to be honest.

There are theories about a multiverse so maybe in another universe those questions are answered.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Relatable as always !!!! āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
tinkerbell66799 commented…
Definitely relate to that āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
stopthis112 commented…
Bruh, you’re making me come back every time āĻĻā§āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻž saying āĻŽāĻ¤āĻžāĻŽāĻ¤ like “it’s hard to name one enemy on this site”. You’re shooting yourself in the foot with these types of arrogant comments, making me come back. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ tinkerbell66799 said…
I once had 18 mosquito bites at once, and a sunburn on top of them all.
Nuri__ commented…
Fuck XD āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
ShadowFan100 commented…
Ouch āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Ranty-cat commented…
I had similar situation except it was 10-12 mosquitos. It felt like an electric shock. āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
Even for someone who is fond of photography I prefer using my iPhone to take pictures XD
ShadowFan100 commented…
Same, honestly āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡