Regular প্রদর্শনী Quips Spectulation

EmoDragon posted on Feb 11, 2013 at 07:16PM
So, what are your ideas on what will happen this episode ? Yes, I know it's about Quip's bad jokes and stuff, but... what do you think will be revealed ? What will Quips look like ? Post your comments !

Regular প্রদর্শনী 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে MCHopnPop said…
Based on my televison guide summary Quips is related to Skips,think it said he was Skips' cousin (correct me if I'm wrong) and obviously he likes making some type of jokes (haven't seen the preview yet,so I wouldn't call them bad jokes just yet :p) I suppose he might be as Broad of looking as Skips or he might be a bit thinner than Skips or maybe somewhere in between Broad and Thin,but I definitely think he would be what Skips is,he probably doesn't Skip I know that,I think in the episode Quips' jokes go too far and that would get him and possibly Skips in possible trouble which could be the problem in the episode..hmm,well that's as far as I've gotten in my Quips Speculation,not sure if it's that good..
বছরখানেক আগে EmoDragon said…
Pretty good, as for the jokes, I think they're probably dirty ( as much as Cartoon Network would allow ) or else Skips wouldn't have to intervene. Also, I'm REALLY hoping that Quips is a girl. I don't know why, but no one would expect that. Also... he/she will be a bigfoot. * epic face *
বছরখানেক আগে EmoDragon said…
Uhh... yeah, just found a picture of him. He's a yeti, has a yellow shirt, and is MUCH smaller with shorter hair. I was so dissappointed...
বছরখানেক আগে MCHopnPop said…
Hmm..I thought his jokes were kind of funny,they were definitely better than I expected,Quips was an interesting character..seemed like he made a joke every second and kind of like Muscle Man and his come back my mom jokes I thought it was relatively similar to that!..hmm not sure I expected to Quips to look the way he did but still though he was pretty good!