রেনেস্মে চার্লি কুলেন One More...

IHeartEdward195 posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 10:55AM
Do you think Stephenie Meyer should do another book in Nessie's perspective? Because I think she should because Bella's finished her life story in her point of view for us. And it would be intresting to see how she does with Jake, whether it's love or friendship.

রেনেস্মে চার্লি কুলেন 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Bandgeek_XP said…
Yeah i really want to hear that! i just read Fanfiction to fill the hole currently.
বছরখানেক আগে Joe_Jonas said…
ya i did too but i think it should still be in bellas perspective because then we could see how renesmee turned out to her
বছরখানেক আগে IHeartEdward195 said…
Fanfiction Versions Are Ace!!

I Agree With Joe_Jonas, I'd Like To See How Bella Handles It, The Book Could Be Half Bella, Half Nessie
বছরখানেক আগে northcarolinian said…
crying
i agree with joe_jonas too, but i dont want nessie to grow up!!
বছরখানেক আগে JoseVanders said…
This girl called something like lovethecullens has amazing fanfiction about when nessie is older (: you should check it out.
বছরখানেক আগে twilightbandlol said…
worried
Yeah i would like one in Nessie's point of view but am also dying for a book with at least half in Edward's perspective. Come on Midnight Sun!!!! And I agree with Northcarolinian, Nessie is a cute little half-vampire baby! Dont let her grow-up! :(
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jalicefan15 said…
That would be very cool but It's up to Stephanie, so until she writes another book i'll keep rereading Host and the Twilight saga.