Riku Riku প্রণয় Story

Ulquiorra123 posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 12:26AM
"Riku! Riku!" "Huh what is it Ivy" "Uh (blushing) nothing" "You sure (face gets closer to Ivy's) "Uh i-im sure (blushing) "Uh ok then"
 "Riku! Riku!" "Huh what is it Ivy" "Uh (blushing) nothing" "You sure (face gets closer to Ivy's) "Uh

Riku 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra123 said…
"Hi Ivy!Hi Riku!" "Hm?Oh hi Sora" "Hey Sora" "What is it Sora?" "Oh yea you guys want to sword fight?" "Uh no thanks im not good at fighting" "Ok how bout you Riku?" "Sure"
 "Hi Ivy!Hi Riku!" "Hm?Oh hi Sora" "Hey Sora" "What is it Sora?" "Oh yea আপনি guys want to sword fight?
"Ok Riku get ready" "Lets see who wins huh" (Watching Riku and Sora fight) (Thinking:Riku is so cute and strong (sigh)but Riku would never like someone like me)
 "Ok Riku get ready" "Lets see who wins huh" (Watching Riku and Sora fight) (Thinking:Riku is so cute
"Hah I bet you Sora" "Aww hey lets fight again" "No way you need rest" "No I Dont im fine" "Yea sure you are" "I am" "(laughing)just get some rest and we'll fight again later" "Fine"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 "Hah I bet আপনি Sora" "Aww নমস্কার lets fight again" "No way আপনি need rest" "No I Dont im fine" "Yea sure
At Sunset

"Hey Ivy" "Huh?Oh hi Riku.What are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same(smiling)" "(blushing)Uh Riku" "Yea" "Uh do you like anyone?" "Huh well yea i like all you guys" "No i meen like a crush" "A crush?" "Yea" "Well actually I do" "Really" "Yea" "Who is she?" "Well actually she's right here" "(suprised)m-me?" "Maybe(smiling)"
 At Sunset "Hey Ivy" "Huh?Oh hi Riku.What are আপনি doing here?" "I could ask আপনি the same(smiling)"
With Ivy and Riku

"(blushing)you like me dont you" "Hm?" "(looks up at Riku) "Well yea" "(blushing)like a friend or a crush" "Well like a crush really" "(blushing)" "(smiling)"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 With Ivy and Riku "(blushing)you like me dont you" "Hm?" "(looks up at Riku) "Well yea" "(blushing
"I just hope one day i'll have the guts to ask you out" "Huh?" "(smiling)"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 "I just hope one দিন i'll have the guts to ask আপনি out" "Huh?" "(smiling)"
The Next Morning

"Hey Ivy wake up" "Huh?Riku?What is it?" "Come with me" "Um ok"

Few Hours Later

"RIKU! RIKU WHERE ARE YOU!" "Over here Ivy" "Huh"(turns and sees Riku in the ocean) "Come with me Ivy(holds out hand)" "(grabs his hand)"
 The পরবর্তি Morning "Hey Ivy wake up" "Huh?Riku?What is it?" "Come with me" "Um ok" Few Hours Late
Few Days After Riku and Ivy left Destiny Island

"Riku?" "Yea" "Is Sora really looking for us?" "Yea he is" "Oh" "It's SROA!" "What where?" "Over there RUN!" "RIKU IVY WAIT UP!" (Ivy and Riku running) "Grab my hand Ivy" "Ok" "JUMP!" "Huh?A dead end?Where did they go?"
 Few Days After Riku and Ivy left Destiny Island "Riku?" "Yea" "Is Sora really looking for us?" "Ye
"That was close huh Riku" "Yea it was close"

Few Hours Later

"Ivy" "Huh?" "(Kisses Ivy)" "(blushing)" "(pulls away)" "R-riku" "What is it Ivy.You have a fever your all red?" "N-no im ok" "All right come on then" "O-ok"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 "That was close huh Riku" "Yea it was close" Few Hours Later "Ivy" "Huh?" "(Kisses Ivy)" "(blus
বছরখানেক আগে bubbles12345678 said…
big smile
awww thats cute
i konw right
 i konw right
"Yes Riku you wanted me" "Yea I want you to watch Sora's location's" "So you want me to spy on him?" "Yes" "Ok"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 "Yes Riku আপনি wanted me" "Yea I want আপনি to watch Sora's location's" "So আপনি want me to spy on him?"
বছরখানেক আগে RikuObsesser said…
blush
I was fanning myself the whole time I was reading this so I wouldn't faint.
বছরখানেক আগে riku_dark_key said…
nawwwwww X3 cute!!!!!