Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে NJS2011 said…
@stack That snowstorm song Mizore sang in the English dub was pretty catchy.
বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
Salutations friend's my name is GowPro55. I am new to this forum as to this website, so I will be taking some time to figure out e setting's and such. But beyond that just wanted to greet myself and hope I am welcomed with open arm's and not closed fist's. Also if I find any info of Rosario+Vampire season 3 this will be the first place I post. Fair well all and have hope!
NJS2011 You are right about Mizore's song in that episode quite brilliant if you ask me.
@ GowPro55 you have been welcomed to join our family here on this forum. Feel free to make yourself at home. If you speak Japanese, we will need you help in communicating with Gonzo.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
lol ttypical, new guy joins forum. DO YOU SPEAK JAPANESE! except of course in a more polite way

right GowPro here are the typical questions that are probs gonna be asked as u go through ths forum
who is your favourite rosario vamp character.
what other anime do you recomend that are similar to rosario vampire
how old are you.
do you want to join ragemode 2013
theres probs more but i cba to type em

@darknightshadow THIS IS WHAT U POSTED that austrailian kid, sir stacks alot, I thought u meant, that australian kid. named sir stacks alot. I assume im sir stacks alot. anyway sorry for that. messed up. didnt notice u was listing people.

@Njs2011 The the english dub is pretty cool. but i like the japanese version with romanji so u can sing along in japanese cus im sub all the way :)

বছরখানেক আগে cool1308 said…
@Leegh229 Ya those were the good old days i would never forget them I wish that all those guys would come back to this forum
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Sorry for the confusion stacks. :p just doin a roster check.
@stack so what your saying is that you sing in Japanese and can communicate with people in Japanese
বছরখানেক আগে Jake_devildog said…
@NJ im trying out language system called pimsluer read up on it and has some real scientific backing in it and it will teach you to speak basic japanese conversations in like 15 days if you follow program.
no Nj i can sing in it, but its more like me chirping to what i think there saying or i read the roamnji, and yes im learning japanese at the moment in time from the japanesepod on youtube. very helpful :D
has anyone here watched Chaos;Head im at epiosde 10 right now and im kind of like wtf is going on here. and the ending theme song for it is just something that doesnt match anything about the story
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
On the topic of people being able to speak japanese, we do have one guy on the private forum that may be able to help you guys, i forgot his username on fanpop but for those on the private forum his username is hiro, the only problem is that he rarely comes on.
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Well... im not to worried bout communication. Actions speak louder than words, and my epiphany fist is a megaphone thats also connected to surround sound speakers in a room with great acoustics.
@ Jake_devildog thanks. I'll definitely look into this language system program

@dark The signature move "Epiphany Fist" never fails! XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@NJ its on a limited like 10 dollar thing right now after the promotion goes down the price goes back up to 30 bucks and after the basic package there is a 30 CD gold addition that will make you fully able to speak language.
hey if anyone has any good suggestions on anime ive kinda ran dry seen most of the usual ones up on here but if you guys have any new suggestions that be cool prefeer English dubbed but if its really good then i can live with subbed.
বছরখানেক আগে xxMrTimelessxx said…
i think the English dubbed mizore is better and sings better what do you guys think? Also why do people always say subbed is better i think dub is always better because i know what they are saying without reading subtitles. the only time i watch subbed anime is if it hasn't been dubbed like a few subbed animes i'm watching which i can't wait till they get dubbed. for example Highschool DxD and some others.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
highschool dxd is going to be great dubbed i think it deserves a season 2 too
Highschool DxD is selling very very so a season 2 is likely to happen along with season 3 also because it covered the first 2 volumes out of 13 volumes in the Lightnovle and plus the last episode ended with the talk of the white dragon so ya now if we can get Capu 3 the anime world would be complete.
all with time just have to be patient and keep hope. and if that dnt work always threats and blackmail
I'm afraid I do not speak any foreign languages at all, so I am not help in that department terrible sorry about that. Now for the question's, my favorite Rosario+Vampire character. Mmmmm that is a tough one. To be honest I have to say Moka, in my opinion she has the best background story out of everyone in the entire series. Now for any other Anime's that I recommend. Hmmmmmmm well I can't recommend any that are like Rosario+Vampire I'm afraid. But if I were to recommend one that would be Elfen Lied. I am 14 year's old although I am more mature than most 14 year old's. And I'm afraid I have no clue of what rage mode 2013 is so I can not answer that one. If there are any other question's please do not hesitate to ask thank you for accepting me into this *Family* with open arms.
Also I prefer English dubbed. But If I have to watch sub than I deal with it. Though I still prefer dub.
smile
I will be on every day just so every one know's. I'll be on more during the weekend.
বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
Hay everyone, the reason I haven't been very active is I have been working with Moka and his friend to make an anime website for watching subbed and dubbed anime. However we currently are in need of Content managers for the website. Need to know a little bit of HTML, know how to use Word Press, need to have good searching skills, If you don't know how to use WordPress we can tell you how (its just a plus that makes the job easier.) If you would like to apply please let me know at ryujinkiryuu@animeprism.com thank you for your time.

Note: This is not your average anime site; this site will have its own video player; and will strive to try to have as little linked videos as possible; so as to eliminate the possibility of broken links. Also we will NEVER put advertisements inside the video player, and yes we have all the legal aspects covered

@ Leegh229: let me know if you don't approve of this post and I will remove it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Does anyone here prefer sub? Because i do lol. Ok now all the dub lovers can hate on me XD

@RyujinKiryuu Nah it's alright to post that here, just don't turn this forum into an advertising site lol.
The anime website your making sounds cool and i hope it all turns out well in the future, in fact i might check it out in the future if you have a large selection/ variety of titles (usually i judge the quality of a site by that factor).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@RyujinKiryuu: When you finish the website let me know and I'll check it out. Look forward To it.
@Leegh229: Thanks, but its not MY anime site, the site belongs to the founder mostly.

@GowPro55: Will do!!

If anyone wants to apply for a position on the website, or just wants to ask some questions you can contact me at my E-mail: ryujinkiryuu@animeprism.com

Also you can follow our group on face book link

NOTE: our video play WILL be compatible with smartphones, iPod's, tablets, etc.
Also we will have an AMV section for those that make AMV's.

Relativity: Moka is awesome!! :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Robin_cloud said…
there is only one subbed anime I've watched which is better then dubbed and that is deadman wonderland
smile
I suppose i find it easier to listen and read subtitles , i dont like languages changed. to me they sound retarded if u change the sound of their voice. The only anime ive watched dubbed. was ranma1/2 and Pokemon, because i was about 7 when i watched them probably younger. but now i cant stand dubbed. It's got nothing to do with the voices matching with the mouth of the character. just generally dont like the sound of dubbed.

@Leegh yes i like sub if u havnt already noticed lol.

@GOwdude. Ragemode 2013 is basically our expedition to infiltrate GONZO's HQ, we have a few people in it. like i bring umbrellas and i cook for the group, dark, rages for the group i guess. i dunno what everybody does. i cant remebmer our form of transport. i suppose i could bring a rope, and someonebrings a car and we just hook up my umbrellas and my rope into the car and use it like a sailing boat lol that would be quitte funny

@Ryuujin Kiryuu whats the picture of the kid unsheathing his sword off?! the anime looks fun to watch
cool
@stackrates:Its a new anime that recently started up called Sword art online. Also the mode of transportation for ragemode was War Koalas I believe ...still don't know how......
বছরখানেক আগে thehumanboulder said…
back sorry i've been away its just school and football leave you with no free time
@GowPro55 Elfen Lied is a fucking good anime. Very dark and sad story. I would recommend any anime watcher to watch it. WARNING!! Elfen Lied is Very bloody with nudity.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yeah i have watched Elfen lied and very sad anime but very awesome to watch.
@Stack I think you mentioned it before but i completely forgot lol, but anyway, another sub lover here :D
@NJS2011 Elfen lied is very good, but its a shame it only had 12 episodes (no, there won't be a season 2 as from official sources).
Rage mode 2013 I can not do anything physically. But if there is anything I could do over the Internet please inform me and I will do my best. Elfen Lied is amazing my favorite aspect of it is the darkness, dark sad storyline. Normally dark and sad storyline's turn out to be good. It's my 3rd favorite Anime. If anyone wishe's to know my favorite Anime's list. Please do not hesitate to ask. But if no wishe's to hear of it than I shall not say a word of it.
hmmm
hey dude i have too ask what does gow stand for in your name?
BTW I forgot who said something about, how much anime will be on animeprism, but anyways.

animeprism will strive to have every anime we can, to further this goal we, unlike other anime sites; will have a forum set up for people to communicate with us and give feedback (among other things.); also a chat embedded into the site is planned too. If you would like to help with our anime list, you may apply to be a Content Manager. You need to know just a SMALL amount of HTML to qualify.

@Stack: hay, Its been a while! ^_^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@ TheHumanBoulder: Gow stand's for Gear's of War. It's a video game for Xbox.
okay thats what i thought im a gears fan myself
@thehumanbolder: but we all know you like Mass Effect more. rofl
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yes....
i just liked mass effect more because i could punch a news reporter in the face and say big words while doing it
blush
I'm a die hard Gear's fan. Gear's has it's problem's just as any other gam ewould but it is still a amazing game. Not only that but I am a die hard Rosario+Vampire fan.
okay cool i love gears myself i think im like a level 93 in gow3
@gowpro I would like to hear your favorite anime list
njs how ru u today
yo whats going on guys! and just heads up i have a 8 lesson cd that will teach you how to basic speak Japanese you wont be fluint in it FYI but its a start. for anyone interested if so my email is Jakepride300@comcast.net i copy it and send it over e mail just starting learning it and its pretty easy to pick up.
on a side note does anyone know anything bout a new season for for demon king daimao, infinate stratos, full metal panic?
@Ryujin I think that was me that made a statement on the last page about how many anime titles you have on your site but its good that you guys are intuitive and open-minded towards stuff.

@Jake Sorry i haven't watched any of those shows :/
@leegh its all good demon king i dnt rly expect another season but on infinate stratos my phone app says that it will begin soon but another production company going to make it and havnt heard anything since about it
My favorite Anime's: 1st: Rosario+Vampire: 2nd: Highschool of the dead: Or for short H.O.T.D: 3rd Elfen Lied: 4th Strike Witches: 5th Full metal panic: 6th Soul eater: 7th Naruto: 8th Dragon ball Z or DBZ: 9th Bleach: Don't have a 10th yet. Those are my favorite Anime's.