Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5701-5750 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
@ Boulder: I'm level 100 in Gear's.
বছরখানেক আগে xxMrTimelessxx said…
@Gowpro i'm a die hard fan of gears of war myself and i'm a level 179 because of the reup and also Gowpro you should add me on xbox live so we can kick ass on wingman.
বছরখানেক আগে xxMrTimelessxx said…
i Also want to ask does anyone know if R+V season one and 2 will ever come out in Blue ray because i would love to have the blue ray version of it. Having the best quality for one of the best animes would be awesome.
smirk
@ MrTimelessxx: Sure wouldn't mind having a wingman partner. Although I do not own any of the map pack's. And my connection isn't the best so I may or not be able to connect to you. But we could try I'll send you a Message on here with my GT.
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
Hey everyone i have been away for a few days but i'm back now, how is everyone?
also i have just been doing a quick scan over the past few pages haven't read it all but most and thanks dark for my awesome title you gave me on page 226 "that austrailian kid" you also spelled Australian wrong -.-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Pasukaru said…
Argh, sorry guys i barely have time to be around this forums, neither do i have time for research...
The little free time i do have i rather enjoy gaming and stuff.
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
smile
Wow it's suddenly got busy,
@GowPro Highfive I've found another awesome guy who has watched another amazing anime Called Strike Witches. Very Enjoyable, I believe it is quite short however, Also once you've finished that you could try Angel Beats, If not already watched it, then you could try another cool anime called Sky Girls. These Two, Strike Witches and Sky Girls, I think are both mecha anime however also slightly ecchi along the lines of panty flashes thats about it.

Another thing I forgot to mention, On either sky girls or Strike witches, maybe even both there was definatly a season 2. Also a clear ending so if you watch it there won't be a season 3 sadly.

Also A season 3 rumour, Possibly released May, In japan, Septemember i think in london and october on Netflix, I'm not sure though about september and october. I cant remember lol. Also sorry if you've already saw this. :)
Well at-least there is info on an anime sadly it isn't on R+V..... *turns dramatic music on*
WHY GONZO WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Robin_cloud said…
why cant gonzo just say they are making another season -.-.

if they do say they are making another season they will be my god :D
smile
lol Nova, my last paragraph meant R+V haha, it's info on R+V lol...
oh i thought you meant that there was a rumor going around that either sky girls or Strike witches had a 3rd season coming >.< .
*Turns dramatic music back on* (I know we have come a long way and worked hard, i think this could be our sign... This could be our ticket to happiness THIS COULD BE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!).
Oh and Deimos316 suck it bitch this could be our 3rd season.
smile
haha nova, lol i love it how i just checked this as soon as i put a sad angel beats song lol, not really dramatci but oh well!
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
IF this turns out to be true (what stacks said about the rumors), i guess you guys will call off ragemode 2013?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Leegh: Yes we will probably call off Ragemode 2013 if they make a 3rd season.

@stacks: here you go... listen to this then re-read what i said in my post above.
link
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Its about damn time i could finally load this page -.- California hates fanpop or something idk wtf was wrong. Im just glad i can finally post. Ok.
Do if i didnt mention it, im on 3 day weekend so we came up to california to visit family. Meaning no xbox and less time to post on fanpop. Sadface.
@nova austrailian, australian, aztraleein, same thing. You knew what i meant so its all good, right? :p
@everyone o.o
@leegh as long as there is a .000001% chance that that rumor is true, ragemode wont launch. Oh and someone on the last page was asking about transportation? Im pretty sure we decided war koalas, but that boat car idea might work. Only thing is, well show up on radar 0.o
@everyone o.o
@stacks ima watch angel beats after i finish code: lyoko. I cant stop watching that show o.o
@everyone o.o im watching you....
crying
@StackRates: I have watched Angel beats. I forgot about it completely, that is my 10th favorite Anime Angel Beats. I gotta be honest though I did cry a single tear at th end of Angel Beats.
I'll try to find something out on Rosario+Vampire. Although I can't promise anything I will try. I still believe in a third season, and Rosario+Vampire is such a great show that I will never forget it. I'll take that show and it's memories to my grave.
I have school tomorrow and i'm going to try and do an all nigher so far it's 2am in the morning and still going strong... hopefully when i get to school in a few hours i wont throw up.. i have worked it out for when i get home after school today i would have stayed up for 26hours when when i say i, i had to get a friend to do the math for me... i couldn't do it my self too tired.
Nova.... that made no sense xD
I'll try to re-write it xD.
It's 2am and i have decided that.... ahh fuck it.
I'm staying up all night and going to school in a few hours :/
Lol good luck. Wait school? Its sunday.
for me it's 3am on Monday
বছরখানেক আগে NJS2011 said…
@boulder sorry I'm replying so late. I didn't get back online since yesterday afternoon. Yeah I'm doing good while watching koi kaze. How bout yourself. Oh yeah I still got a few questions....
Ooh. Anyways i have an announcement. Before making it a little background might help.
BACKGROUND:
Ok i love to read. Why? Cuz i love a good story. (Kinda why i like videogames and tv too) so when im bored, i sometimes read fanfictions. Why? Cuz most of them are written by teenagers so they are pretty interesting. So!!!!!! While i was reading one 10i seconds ago, i said i wanna write one. Only problem: i suck at writing. Im the kinda person that can take an idea and build on it, but as for my own ideas, fuck that im screwed. (Ok i guess thats not true, i could do it on my own so ill let u guys decide...)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!:
I am gonna do a fan fiction. But this isnt any fan fiction. This fan fiction, once i think its good enough, i wanna send to ikeda and gonzo and say "its not that hard to continue this show you lazy ass retards. Get to work!" Hell they can use my idea. I wont sue. I just want my anime. So!!!!!!!
If you would like to be an editor or an assistant story writer (comes up with ideas or writes while im swimming in homework so we can maintain progress) i will gladly take the assistance. (Although for story writer, ima need some kinda proof you can write a decent story and not just write mokamokamokamokamoka..... (same for you mizore and kurumu fans...)) this is just my idea for something to do thats peaceful before i go spread out some epiphanys.
Two steps from hell - hearts of courage was simply a magnificent piece. Just an epic song. Brings me goosebumps will listening

Angel Beats is Very beautiful anime with Very sad, deep story
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@dark sounds like a good idea. I'll see what I can do help
3:30am still alive school in about 3 hours..
Nova.... bro, ur not supposed to do this shit on school days... i stayed up all night for gears 3 release and when i got to school, marcus did my math homework with me and cole train ate lunch with me.
well i guess 4am is a little too late to turn back now :/.
No, 6 is to late. Ive gone to bed at 4 and woke up at 7. Wouldnt recommend it.... but at this point id be taking a shower. Eat lots of food. And start running.
nearly 5am :D
বছরখানেক আগে Jake_devildog said…
hey guys whats ups up say on last page of the rumor of R+V anyone get any backup of that statement?
smile
Nova. replying a little later, but ive watched your vid and re-read, DAMN THAT WAS AWESOME, you've probs already done it but gl with your allnighter
বছরখানেক আগে thehumanboulder said…
hey any of u guys have a 360 and gears 3 could u send me a friend request cus none of my friends like gears anymore :9
No offence, but i cant blame em.
বছরখানেক আগে Crazyace77 said…
Dark I like your idea about fanfiction. I like reading fanfiction too, and I think some of the stories are so well written that they should be canon. As for school monday is labor day that's a federal holiday I dont have school but my professors were nice enough to leave me with plenty of homework.
Hey, thats why its called "labor day"plan huh? Get it? No? U guys suck. Im just kiddin. :p
seriously though.
Fanfiction info:
Seeing as how i cant draw manga panels, and neither can most of you, i am doing it in normal story format. (Unless one of you can draw manga panels, and really really wants too, then by all means go for it...) since it is a "fan fiction", i am a fan, and i will take it any direction my heart, mind, and soul desire. Once i get some good ideas together, ill type up a little preview, make any needed corrections and post it right here for you guys to read, ponder, think, eat, sleep, drink, jack off to and whatever else the fuck you wanna do with it. After some feedback, ill make a few tweaks, and build it off that. (Ill try not to focus too much on one girl, so as not to deal with a storyboard overhaul....) again, editors and assistant positions are available, and if you want to help me without dying in the process, sign up for this instead of ragemode. :p
বছরখানেক আগে cool1308 said…
@darknightshawdow Are you really going to do all that by yourself
Ive got the 6 hour drive home tomorrow, so ill be mainly coming up with ideas... but here are a few for you guys to think about.
1: kokoa was barely warming up to tskune and outer moka towards the end. Ima try to kinda slide her into the group somehow. (She wont be in love with tskune though. Poor guys got too much goin on as is...)

2: For all the Gin and Ruby fans, i was going to touch on how they are always together... maybe start a little something between them... and god forbid let ruby show some skin or something. This isnt the middle east. Jesus.

3: This is my favorite, i kinda read it from another fan fic, but he didnt make a big deal out of it or even clarify that this is what he meant...
So you know how inner and outer moka can communicate through the rosary? And the whole weakening seal buisness they touched on throughout both seasons? I might kinda sorta play around with that. And liliths mirror. That might turn into my favorite toy.

4: This isnt really a topic but a frequently annoying thing i see in pretty much EVERY fanfic i read...
Are people incapable of saying Rosary? I swear they all say "and tskune pulled off her rosario" -.- what does moka walk around with Rosario Dawson around her neck? SHES WEARING A ROSARY. RO. SA. RY. -.- If i ever say that, find me, and deck me in the face. I wont swing back. I promise.

Anyways, let me know if you like those, or if youve got an idea, ill find a place for it. I gotta write 13 30min segments. Give me ideas. :p
6 wow hours drive where are you right know and what are you going to put in your fanfiction???
Ummmm California.... and did you miss everything after the 6hour drive part? Thats kinda whats gonna be in my fanfic. XD
@ Dark that is a amazing idea my friend. In fact I had some what of a fan fiction, although it kinda pointed toward's a new character joining the cast and starting out as enemy's but they eventually became friend's and such. Dark If you would like to hear my idea please let me know. Keep in mind my idea is basically a new character joining the cast.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
That could probably find a place farther down the road, and when it goes it, i think i might know where to put it. Fans are gonna hate me for it too. XD
LOL im sort of a retard so it takes me time to get it like i have to reread your post over and over so im srry
@ Darknightshadow: Why would the fan's hate you for it?
@cool its ok no big deal. Half the time my ideas take a couple reads before even i understand it.
@Gowpro i could end up pairing them up with the remaining harem girls. (Saying that to no spoil who i plan to keep in the harem and who is out...)
smile
wow, lol went to bed hell late last night ,its was 2:30, and i know some u do that often but i can only do it if im at my dads house in this case i wasnt, also im awake right now 07:48.

@Darknightshadow I havn't really tried fanfiction but im writing a book. which sometimes i find myself dragging itself into the manga side of things. were just about nearly every bit of text is people speaking. as it is in manga
Stacks, seeing as how you have experiences since your making a book, would you mind being editor for my fan fic, all you have to do is make sure i dont forget periods and that it flows like a good story.
@darknightshawdow when do you think everything is going to be ready i am really looking foreword to it????
Umm.. if i do some premium thinking and storyboarding tomorrow, i could have a teaser up by tomorrow night. Itll probably be 3 paragraphs max.