Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5951-6000 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে NJS2011 said…
That may be part of reason why Gonzo has not green-lighted their continuation of r+v. Though it said "to be continued "at the end of season 2, Gonzo may not have a clue about how they want to approach continuing the series;since the storyline of the manga and anime are different.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে thehumanboulder said…
The thing about rosario for me is that i was happy the first episodes were like the manga sort of but then it delved its own story so what we have is two different stories the anime and the manga so its like two different pieces of fiction one more so for action and one more on the comedic side but bother have the elements of the other
বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
Like I said I like the anime because it strayed of from the original storyline. Also a side note does anyone know where I can buy the volume's of Rosario+Vampire in English? I'm not going to buy them at the moment but I think once I have about 50 dollar's saved I'll try to buy them.
@gowpro55 You can buy all the Rosario + Vampire manga volumes at Barnes & Noble. Thats where I bought my first 3 volumes. Season 1 volumes are at $7.50 and season 2 volumes are about $9.99
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
smile
damn what a surprise a 5 hour silence :P
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
Where the heck is dark, he would have moved us to page 240 by now xD
@NJS Gonzo pretty much dug themselves into that kind of situation but i don't blame them though, since the manga wasn't finished when they starting producing the anime.

Personally i don't think Gonzo will be able to follow the manga storyline anymore (with where it's currently at) so they can either wrap up the anime storyline with season 3 or do a reboot like FMA.
@Leegh229 That's Gonzo's two only options if they wish to continue Rosario + Vampire. The reboot is their best option. Just saying

@dark where you been at bro! Oh I know, working on the Capu 3
বছরখানেক আগে Jake_devildog said…
whats going on guys how everyone doing today?
Thank you NJS2011 I will buy them, when I have enough money. In my personal opinion the anime is fine the way it is, the anime strayed off from the original story line which made it more interesting, indeed a reboot would be nice but again the anime strayed away from the manga therefore making the anime more interesting. Of course this is my personal opinion.
@Gow Meh, my opinion is kinda the opposite of yours (the anime straying away from the original storyline being a bad thing) but i don't really mind it too much since it was the r+v anime in the beginning that got me into the series and also into anime/ manga in general.
বছরখানেক আগে Robin_cloud said…
brakes silence
@Leegh: I see well that is you'r personal opinion and I respect that. Also the Anime of Rosario+Vampire also what brought me to the series, plus it brought me to the Anime community. So I am glad I watched it when I did.
@gowpro55 your welcome

It's because of watching the Rosario + Vampire anime that me to become an otaku with and addiction to watching anime and reading manga. Before r+v, I rarely watched anime and didn't read manga. But since watching r+v, I watch new anime everyday .with that being said, I'll always be faithful to Rosario + Vampire series, including it's anime.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
@NJS2011: I respect you for that, my friend, in my opinion Rosario+Vampire is just beautiful I absolutely love it is is the best Anime ever. In my opinion. And I'll be honest the last time I watched a anime before Rosario+Vampire was DBZ in 2006. So before Rosario+Vampire I was out of the Anime/Manga community for six year's. I am glad for Rosario+Vampire, I will never forget it not even on my death bed.
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...... my family never tells me anything.....
come home friday and suprise family in town -.-
then they pull the "but we told you last week" bs....
so anyways, i was so busy i couldnt even look at the forum, and thats in my phone. so moral of the story, the story got nowhere -.-
sorry to let you down like this guys. ill keep working on it though.
and within seconds of pulling up my word document for the story i came up with a bomb idea.

and then realized i wrote half the story and forgot yukari.... -.-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে dognick said…
Hi guys can I join this forum I was another one for like 6months+ and it got really slow
You dont need permission to join a forum. Just keep on posting.
@dognick I don't think you'll be bored on this forum

@dark JUST take your time. We are in no rush. The more you take your time, the better your storyline will be.
smile
@shadow truthfully a few of us dont mind waiting a month because thats how long the R+Vmanga takes to come out. and a weeek for episodes roughly except some take longer. thats the average for manga and episodes lol

@Dognick they say you won't get bored but you might get bored of the random shit they post on here lol, but most of the time the forums pretty busy and amusing.

Also dognick this forums has quite a past, moving from the first forum who talked about R+V which was the one hitting over 700 or 800 pages i dont know how much it is now, but apparently its a complete off topic section. so ny1 who contributes in some way moved to here. or they found it themselves. also benevolence the guy who made this forum/thread, is a moderator for a private forum, hhe is like our number 1 contributor even though he is never on. but basically the private forum is where most of the info we find goes and we share if we think its a decent lead and not ridiculous
Well at least i know ur taking it well.
@Dognick We'll accept anyone from the 'old' forum as long as they don't start any old quarrels (see the first 30 or so pages from this forum) if you were here at the beginning of 2012 you'll know what i mean. That aside its nice to see you here posting here now and i hope you'll find lots of hospitality and a lively atmosphere while discussing stuff here.

@Stack It's not as off-topic as it was many months ago due to the fact the place is practically dead now lol. It's a shame though, cause that used to be the forum we followed a while ago and now its become like it is today.

@dark Don't worry about it man, as NJS said, take your time cause rushing it to make up for the lost time might lose some of the quality of your work.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Thanks everyone and don't worry I won't cause trouble on this forum
smile
@Dark: Do not rush it! I can not stress that enough, take you'r time with it. Because stories that are rushed normally turn out bad. So take all the time you need, and also welcome Dognick. This forum is busy some day's and other day's it's some what active. But there are some stuff you could do in the club if the forum is quiet. For example there is a quiz in this club that has some difficult question's. But most of them are easy. ( I have added two question's of my own to the quiz so please take a chance to answer them please!)
বছরখানেক আগে thehumanboulder said…
laugh
welcome to the club man and also dark take as much times as you want dude I can wait longer for a well thought out, well written story and enjoy every second of it then a rushed one that was not all its hyped up to me good luck and do your best job my man
monkey
Sup guys?
casually doin some homework now, planning to do a little writing for the story later.
Just wanted to let you know that this first episode, its gonna kinda be a standard R+V episode, but from then on out, ive got my own creative liberties to start throwing in to mix it up a bit, maybe get some responses that say not only that their mind is blown, but that its a good mind blowing because they like it. Kinda what im hoping for. But if it doesnt go that well, so be it, i can retry or just drop it. But i really dont see that happening, not to say im the best writer, but saying that where it goes it actually makes sense and a great (or even good or decent) story and something to read at 3 a.m. cuz your stoned off your ass. or because you like reading. whichever, im not partial.
That being said, assuming that the first episode goes as well as planned, im still bouncing on the idea of a new character. So, as i work on 2-3, feel free to PM me some character ideas.What im looking for is characteristics, personalities, even descriptions (or pictures if your an artist just PM me for my email and ill look it over). I honestly dont care what monster he/she is for the time being. He could be a rolling meat sack, or she could be a variant of demon spawn known as the "J-Beebs" (if anyone gets that and agrees, internet high fives). Moral of the story is, If i can find a character/personality that i can work with and develop, I will put it in. If not, Its whatever, ill just keep the story going.

I should probably go back to math homework now, but just wanted to give you guys the status update. I will be checking in on the forum during my homework, afterwards, before i start writing, during writing, after writing, and after i break into your house for some dinner. SO START POSTING AND PM-ING!

Monkey post FTW :D
crying
Oh and btw...
did samus die or something? hes been gone for quite a while... kinda worried about him.
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
Hey anyone still there
im here. just doin homework still.
Today I was really busy I'll try to be more active but school started for me and I have a lot of things to do
Balance if I remember that's what they learned today
umm... what?
finished with the evil homeworks. got about an hour to spend on story, so ima get started.
বছরখানেক আগে sherps said…
hmmm
lol i have to do homework to :( but do you guts think that they should remake the rosario vampire series to be more like the manga or just continue it the way it is??
What I mean they showed us to have a healthy life not to get stress over school with you know homework ,study,project's, etc but to also to go outside as well and have some fun too @shadow
so they tell you this stuff, but do they tell you when stress becomes acceptable? 10 problems a day? 10 projects a day? ive had both, and the second one didnt have anything to do with procrastination. school likes to tell you that everything is fine, but until they prove it to me, its another load of bullshit.
I attend to a how Do I say this "a ghetto school" in Perth Amboy on only 2\5 in there are smart
And 2.1\ out 5 pass so most miss don't have great IQ's
oh and @sherps, they need to just continue it the way it is. Even if they wanted to make it match the manga, all they have to do is tweek the story here and there, and before you know it, a season later they are on the exactt same page. and if they dont want to match, thats fine too, they can do it any other way they want. How they do it doesnt matter, it jsut needs to happen.
বছরখানেক আগে sherps said…
smirk
@darknightshadow, haha to true, i just want it to happen already, it bugs alot. and about the homework thing sometime you just have to put up with all the bullshit, i know how you feel i have gotten shit like that too and i have had to stay up all night. but once you finish all the hw and projects if feels good know ing that you dont have to worry about it anymore. well thats how i see it
big smile
@Dark: I will send you a message on here with a character idea of mine. It's a character that I was going to use for a story I'm writing but you know what I'll give you the character, I think it's a pretty nice character. And don't worry even after I give you this character to use I'll have a back up so don't worry bro. Keep up the good work.
Alright thanks gowpro. I didnt get much writing done today (only like a paragraph) cuz my indecisive side kicked in. Maybe ill have better luck tomorrow.
laugh
No thank's needed it's my job to help you as you'r assistant.
We need more quiz question's. I've added two going to add more soon. You guy's should try to add some more when you get the chance. I've got to be honest though I think one of the question's I added is a incredible hard one. Two people have tried it so far no one has got it right. See I'f you can get it right!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sherps nice to meet you, i maya met ya but i cant remember,
and gowpro im not sure if an idecisive disecick is a good thing >.>
Afternoon/ morning all, just came here to check up on things, dark keep up the good work. Ill check out that question(s) now Gowpro :)
@sherps Welcome to the forum (you are a new member right? lol), can't really say much else, be social, engage in the discussions, show dedication to r+v and you'll eventually get into the private forum.

Oh and please please please try to remain active as long as possible cause one, we don't want this forum to ever die and two, the more members the better :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Stack: Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by a Idecisive disecick?
smirk
@Leegh: Nice question's my friend. I sure a couple of people would have problem's with those question's.
Anyone there?
So how is everyone today?
@emoboycry01 after about 30 seconds of serious consideration, i have decided that yes, i am in fact here.
@dognick im good i guess..... could be worse, could be better, could be similar.
@everyone else HERRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
hows it going? :P