Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6551-6600 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
I got all of you guys beat. When I fucked my back up I spent 16 hours watching anime.
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
Uhhh
crying
I couldn't walk, so I was stuck in bed all day. About 2 weeks before I could walk, and a month with no pain.
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
maybe i should clarify. i wasnt recovering from the fact that i sat there for 6 hours.... i wasnt trying to start a contest or something... (which appearantly i did.... 16 hours bro? really?) just saying that the show was very good. a little different than most. it wants to be a love story but never really makes it there. which is sad. plus the way its told is also pretty sad.... considering everyone in the anime except the mains are complete douches.... and most are completely retarded.... but its very sad.
What happened to our tinychat?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sup guys? gonna keep on with things till thursday, which is when i hoped to have my writing done, but ill probably have to delay it cuz im going to disneyland. yay for me, but also kinda sad cuz i wanted to get it done. ill probably have to push it back to next weekend. :( on a lighter note, if anyone has skype, hamachi, and tekkit, i guess u could join me and my friends.
blush
We can do it, but i'm not wearing clothes. We can stick to voice.
বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
Um stack nothing werid about cousin's tickling each other. Beside's I don't even tickle him. I HATE BEING TICKLE'D!! That's the only reason he does it. Anyways's. Stack don't let that stuff bother you. I have a some what good relationship with my family member's. But at least you don't have a dad who accuses you of having a attitude when you don't. And at least you don't have a bipolar dad. But don't let that stuff bother you. And if you don't like you're step dad say it to his face and leave it. I can't truly understand you're family life since my family isn't like that. Also keep in mind that their are people here supporting you. ( at least I am ) so hope you take care bro. Life's hard some time's. Best thing to do is try to deal with it. Wish there was more I could say.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I would join the chat but uh...... I'm having some issues with my face so. And also I don't have the tiny chat app for my IPad so yeah.
Damn dark you're going to Disneyland? One lucky kid. I've always wanted to go but sadly my family can't afford it and probably never will be able to afford it but oh well! Still..... Be nice to go once....
You don't need to show your face, we can just do voice or text chat.
Ok let's start
I was there, i'm back now sorry haha. Bathroom duties. :/
ah,been there
link
link
link
link

Check dis shit out.

*Got some more otaku shit for ya

link
link
link
link

link
link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ok done
What's with the disconnecting?
Join us forum friends!
বছরখানেক আগে knightofdread said…
join you in what?
Our tinychat. link
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
hmmm
lol stately, i would join for longer but i just gotta head to school, cheers gow cya guys in a bit
বছরখানেক আগে ShoarmaBezorger said…
smile
@kiillmee Thxx Nice to meet u 2 :D
Hello all! I hope everyone's day is going good so far! Mine's going pretty good.
@Genesis: uh I'm afraid I won't be able to join the tinychat. I have to pay for the app on my IPad. I don't pay for app's. Sorry!
বছরখানেক আগে kiillmee said…
@GowPro55 Yea I did kinda overdo it :).
@StatelyGeness Sorry about your accident and yea i just did it just becouse i wanted to see how long i would last :D i know its a stupid reason but in the end i realy did have alot of fun :D. PS love the stuff you found.
@Dark I think you actualy again started something :D.
@ShoarmaBezorger Nprobs dode and yea as I think it was Stackrates sayed were just some guys who love anime wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo much hope you have a nice time here.
I have this horrible habit of starting things..... first it was ragemode (which in no way at all is any real plan to accoplish anything, just a random name meaning absolutely nothing....) then it was... uh... less important stuff.... (not that ragemod is important, because you know it stands for nothing....) and uh.... i made like 3 people start talking about their writing...... and um.... idfk.... chinese people. i started them. sorry guys. my bad.
Npbs mate we still love you :D.
Here mabe this will cheer you up :).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
My phone hates video. Therefore, since its supposed to cheer me up, im now even more sad.
বছরখানেক আগে dognick said…
What's the name of that song it's mad good
wink
@Dark: I was going to mention my story at one point so you didn't start that with me.
@Kiillmee: awesome song!! It kinda goes with my manga in a way, not really though.
@DogNick: Kiss me Kill me is the song name I believe.
@Dark: don't be sad bro! I hate seeing friend's sad! Cheer up! No need to apoligize. I start stuff sometime's too.
Anyone there?
big smile
@Dark sorry if i made you more sad cheer up pls :).
@Dognick yea the name is Kissme Killme and it goes prety well with my name dont you think so 2 :).
@GowPro55 if you want more songs just say so :).
@Emoboycry01 yea im here if it wast owwready obviouse :).
smile
Just finished watching Soul Eater and amazing! Maka is fucking BAD ASS at the end! Although..... Might go read the manga just to see if it contiune's..... You know what? I will do that! And if it does continue then I'll read after the battle for Asura and give a review!
you should read the manga it's way better, black star kicks some serious ass in that, much better than moka to, i wish blackstar had gone the demon path that would have been a cool thing to see imo
angry
Question is the manga over? Because the website's I went to they said chapter 103 not released yet and also I think with the anime they made up a ending if that is true then FUCK!
manga isn't over yet the ending for the anime was.... pitiful to say the least in the manga it's alot better, the way mr.mosquito dies is complete bs though he was my favorite character
Sup guys? I skipped out of school today, felt really odd. But went to work anyway. I like the music @killme! Anyway, we need more tinychat guys. And I need to study a fuck ton.
@stately you and me both man and some weird thing happened when I came home earlier today.
Odd shit going on haha. Anyone watch sekirei? I'm starting the pure engagement, season 2 tonight. May buy season one and two on blu ray. But that would be 60% of my paycheck....
link

I like how our highschool advanced biology class requires more in depth than this website. *sigh

Guess I'll have to pull out notes the old fashioned way.
mischievous
I finished last year for both seasons and ova plus I'm looking forward for season 3 .
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I finished last বছর for both seasons and ova plus I'm looking অগ্রবর্তী for season 3 .
Me too I hope there's a season 3 to sekieri I love that show
zzz
Does any one know a nice anime with no fighting and with a positive tone and kinda sweet I'm in the mood to watch one
You could try either IS or K-On! IS has a little fighting, but isn't emphasized, really funny, and just a positive feeling overall. K-On has absolutely no point, will make you want to play your guitar, and you will smile.
Thank you ill try them tonight
Oh yeah, emo, you should put all those pics you have into a zip file and send them to me. :)
In my vast experience of anime, positive tone is love story, and love stories tend to be fighting. Now if you want comedic love story i would watch Baka and Test.
Dark I loved Baka and test that show was amazing is there gonna be another series
laugh
shit emo should put them on here
Theres already a season 2.... subbed. Dubbed hasnt been made yet.