Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6901-6950 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে kiillmee said…
@StatelyGenesis im in the same boat :).
Good morninf/afternoon/... to all.
বছরখানেক আগে knightofdread said…
started watching girls und panzer... god i can't believe how phony the batttles are a stub nose 7.5 nailing 4 shots... and penetrating each time BS(it has a penetration of about 45 a stug has 80mm of frontal armour thats not even counting sloped armour so...), and tatics wise i have come up with better tatics than those girls....(i actually have for wot) Sigh what a disappointment, other than that it's the usual crappy girly shit as usual that we've all seen 20 million times already,

oh windows eight is coming out in a week thought you all should know hopefully i'll be getting a free copy :D
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
Hey all!
@Stately The don't happen to be asian do they? Cause most of the people who are into anime/ manga in my school are (including me lol). I don't know if that's typical or not but none of my non-asian friends are into it.

@knight Cool, tell me how the OS turns out, cause most people are saying it will be a fail (i don't necessarily agree on that, but i do agree that it will be more user friendly on tablets then on the desktop).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NightcoreForU said…
@kiilmee Yeah i kinda am i guess :P
Lots of people i know watch anime, some at school too.

@statelygenesis
Ofcourse i will!
But the next animecon will be in like Februari, and i have to get Aono Tsukune cosplay myself.
Also, here is a pic of a zombie shirt i worn when i cosplayed as zombie (saw no really good cosplayers of rosario vampire though)

link
link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
smile
Hello all!! How is Everyone doing today? I'm doing great! Sorry about not posting any on Monday I was busy for a change! So yeah sorry but now I'll back on here everyday from now on.
@Killmee: Thanks for posting that AMV! It was badass! H.O.T.D is the anime that got me into the anime genre of T.V. So it's nice to always go back to it.
@NightcoreforU: Yeah I'll support you in that stream bro! I go to a streaming website all the time to watch live streams. Twitch tv.com. I think there's some Lol streams on there not really sure though.
Now it's time to watch some documentary's and watch some H.O.T.D! I'll be checking on here from time to time.
smile
Oh yeah almost forgot to mention. If you guys get the chance check out a anime or manga called Aria the scarlet ammo. Pretty badass anime! I'm gonna check out the manga tomorrow.
big smile
@knightofdread well yea its nothing like reality but i still like it prety much,talking about girls und panzer if anyone is confused.
@NightcoreForU such a lucky guy :D.
@GowPro55 yea HOTD was the anime that got me into anime as well its a shame that it didnt sell it would be great to see a second season.
Anyways to everyone how has your day been mine was awsome for a change:P i finaly got my drivings license and alot of people treated me to shit so im realy happy. Here is a song to everyone.I love you guys(not in a gay way).
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
sad
getting a bit lazy guys with reading comments, probably due to small amount of hours on my comptuer meaning i want to do crap load of other stuff instead of reading this lol, oncei get into it ill be reading every page sooner or later
@Killmee: There will be a 2nd season of High school of the dead. The author is just busy with other stuff at the moment. I'm still reading the manga of H.O.T.D at the moment. Pretty good so far gotta admit, in fact I think it's better than the anime. But the Anime is still really good. Just gotta have patience.
Stack I understand bro I just hope you don't lazy enough to the point that you forget about us.):
@stackrates npbs mate:).
@GowPro55 i hope your right.
Anyways does anyone watch Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo its a preety good anime if you wana check i out here is the link:link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
Greetings and salutations!!

Its been a wile since I was on here, but I do see familiar faces (Stackrates, StatelyGenesis, etc.)

Sorry for my absence, I couldn't be on here as of late because, me and my friend have been working hard on AnimePrism to get it up and running. If you haven't checked it out yet feel free to link
As of now AnimePrism has over 1,000 anime listings with no episodes, but we are working on getting content up as we speak. If you or your friends are interested in helping please apply to join our staff at link

(on-topic)

So What have I missed since I have been gone has there been a release date for another season of R+V yet or still no dice?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@GowPro55
I know that site, i watch stream from there too.
Like watching the streams of the "noobs" and help them out, and they are friendly to the community, and sometimes talk to watchers which is nice :P
But i would have to get a camera, good microphone, and something interesting to stream.... Maybe jugnle with every champion you aren't supposed to jungle with XD

@kiillmee
Well, thats not really true at some times, but sometimes i am.
I once was rejected by a girl because she couldn't trust boys because of something happened in her past, and some more bad stuff happened, once got bullied physical at school, i did bite back(literally, bit him) and i get left alone now.
Im not a loner though,i have so much friends(not trying to be egoistic) at my school.. maybe above 30? XD

But really, one of my friends asked me something in the lines like when are you gonna ask her out, and another asked if she is my girlfriend.. just met her a couple days ago? XD
বছরখানেক আগে cool1308 said…
@GowPro55 sorry for the late reply lol but im doing good I have been busy but hopefully ill stay here with you guys :)
বছরখানেক আগে dognick said…
Everyone watch Ef-tales of memories it's an amazing anime
বছরখানেক আগে dognick said…
Kill me what was the name of that last song
crying
I got ignored? T_T

Here I stand weeping but here I do stand!!

My R+V Posters are back!! .... yes I make them....
 I got ignored? T_T Here I stand weeping but here I do stand!! My R+V Posters are back!! .... ye
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
It's been awhile*rubs eyes*my nap was great so what are we doing?
Morning/ afternoon all
@Ryujin Haha don't worry man, no one's forgotten you here ;) Cool poster btw.
Oh, and talking on topic, you haven't really missed anything and the october rumor date is pretty much dead now since the month is ending soon and we've heard nothing.
hum so is darknightshadows rage mode 2013 still in the works?

pic !!
 hum so is darknightshadows rage mode 2013 still in the works? pic !!
mischievous
Perverted pic 1
 Perverted pic 1
+1 emoboycry01!!

You know your breaking the Fanpop terms of service though right? XD
Sir Yes sir
Alright guys ima head to bed now. Good night! And now that picture of Kuru is going to haunt my dreams............l maybe ai'll stay up a bit longer (:
@RyujinKiryuu Wellcome back mate and you didnt miss much i love the site :).
@NightcoreForU Sorry abou what hapened to you and i think you should ask her out:).
@dognick the Name is Sk8er boy by Avril lavigne.
@RyujinKiryuu Loved the pics:).And it hapens to him becouse hes one lucky sun of a b***h.
@emoboycry01 Love the pic.
Anyways good morning/afternoon/..... to you all here you go a gm/a/... song:).
@kiilmee
Man, i dont really know.
I don't know her that good yet, and she has broke up a month ago, im gonna wait a longer time to say atleast.
@NightcoreForU I didnt say right now, did I?
@Knight (to what you asked on the last page) Ragemode 2013 is still a concept, as nothing has been finalized/ confirmed by dark, who hasn't posted here since two pages ago.
(i asked a question huh i actually forget about that but thanks)

Only a concept cmon you gotta get past the concept stage and gotta get into the development stage, personally my plan is to be able to own a company to fiance my dreams of world domination, shouldn't be that hard in my opinion once i take over one country than things will go much smoother, now if the US collaspes than i could probably hire some mercs to help me take a small state as my own, set up a country make it completely selfsuffienct resource wise, that way stupid un embargoes are meaninless to me, than i focus on population growth and aggressive military growth, that fueled with the population growth should set me up to be pretty signifigant military power(nuclear weapons would be on my checklist), once that happens i will probably slowly start to assmilate other countries, and of course make some nice allies, of course this requires money which i don't have but i'm planning on getting it, you never know in 40 years you could be singing praises to your new ruler AKA me,

enlist now and i may give control of a small corner of the world to you (australia has been taken though gents)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ok...hahaha. Well good luck on that then, if the 2012 doomsday prediction comes true and the world's economies collapse, that should put you at a head start. Oh, and i'd like to have Japan since Aus. is already taken.
welcome aboard you should be receiving your welcome package in a couple days, it should include all the info you need to start recruiting, it also has cookies XD okay you got japan, what position would you like? currently second in command and head scientist/developer has been taken
Cookies? Yummy. As for position um, how about head/ chief of intelligence?
বছরখানেক আগে ShoarmaBezorger said…
what a big sleep skipped already 20 pages lol

Hows going all ? :)
@knightofdread Sorry man but if that happens i mean US goes bancrupt its eclual to a nuclear war itself beouse the WORLD economy is controled by it and the EU but mainly by it so itll be like in episode 10 of HOTD where every country that can aford to have nuclear warheads wanches them and everything goes to hell but for real not in a anime.And while were on the subject itll be like this but in reality appart from the zombies and this is your song guys adleast for now and i know i have embeded it awready but its relevant that all hope you forgive me for 2nd tige giving it.But about what country i want itll be the EU :D well it has one border = one coutry:D.And i want cookies 2 ;( :D. And about the possition i want economy adviser if its not taken after all my school is a economy school. @ShoarmaBezorger You didnt miss much bro :D.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
smile
ok read a bit more than the last,
gow im not gonna forget about you bunch of dumbasses, I'd have to have more than amnesia hahaa... but im gonna be writing my book for the next hour or so after dinner a course
Dread I want no position in you're "plan" because I'll be the one to stop you! If you wanna take over the world you'll have to get past me first buddy, just keep that in mind. Also hello everyone! How is everyone's day? Mine is going good!
@NightcoreforU: I'm afraid I can't help on that subject sense I have never had a girlfriend. But I'll try and help ya! Try this, try to comfort her at first but not too much because you don't want to get into the friend zone. Kinda be mean and nice at the same time I suppose. What I mean is be nice to her for a couple of days then kinda back off for a bit then head back I guess, like I said don't know much about this. But I hope that helps.
smile
Ryujin! I didn't forget about ya buddy! How you been! I'll check out the website when you get some episodes on there! I'm sure it's awesome!
Hey if you guys get the chance check out this band called Sick Puppies. (I know the band name is kinda out there). And look up their song You're going down. Badass!
@stackrates Now what kind of talk is that.
@GowPro55 Hey bro nice to see your ok im 2 tnx for asking.
1. if a country has complete autarky than the US collasping won't have any impact on me, since we woudlnt' need to trade to survive
2. HOTD is compleletly phony there countries would never launch warheads like that unless they were going to lose a WAR, Nuclear warheads are 100X the strength they use to be and they hurt themselves more than the zombies, they cut off electronics would kill whatever humans were left etc, so PHONY, that was a plot device a VERY BADLY made plot device but plot device non the less, that is actually what made me stop watchign hotd, i can't take stupiditly in my shows
3. head of intelligence it is, watch out for your if you suddenly suffer a "accident" your second in command may move up
4.gow, if you actually were to try to stop me you would be given no mercy, i'm not going to be a shitty democracy probably a facist government, with a bit of dictatorship thrown into it
@kiilmee didn't you post that lovely amv already?
Already downloaded the song on my phone XD

@GowPro55
I guess i already got friendzoned XD
Nah just kidding, but i think i will approach her my own way.
Gonna ask her ingame name in league of legends, go jungle, camp her lane so big she gets alot of kills, and say she is great etc :P
But im not that good with girls, and i only see her in the breaks when i am around of my friends, im just a nice talker. I listen, and i sometimes talk back you know.
Trying to be the nice guy.
@knightofdread So im not economy advisor im sad T_T.
@NightcoreForU I said im reposing it bro :D.and i think you should try your plan GL with it. :D.
@kiilmee Haha yeah, now i gotta make it happen XD
Ain't seeing her for a week probably because of testweek though.

@Gowpro
Also, Sick Puppies have some sick songs yeah... You're going down FTW!
@NightcoreForU We all are routing for you !!!! So you bether make it happen or else.....Just mssing with ya but i have to make it happen.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@killmee i will try my best :P
Just found on her facebook that she broke up with somebody a month ago, so im not really planning on anything very soon lol.
crap forgot about you kill your now head economical adviser, just to let you all know your'll all expendable other than my second in command so be on your toes, i expect 100,000 new members by 2013 anything less will be met by a slow painful death
Dread I ain't afraid I won't show mercy either. A democracy is the best option, at least for a balance it is. If you want off balance then yeah choose the other's but any ways. Not gonna get into forms of government's. Tehe I kinda like this. (:
@NightcoreforU: I know you said wearnt gonna try anything yet but remember this. Tale it slow! You can't rush love my friend. Take it slow but not to slow! Just right. A smooth ride in other words.
really democracy has proven how well it works you do know that were in a willing dictorship at the moment, the government does whatever the hell it wants to, i could go on but i won't,

nightcore don't baby her, treat her with respect and be a gentleman and you'll be fine, your 15 right, imo way to young to get in a relationship but hey it's your life
@GowPro55
Trust me, i will take it slow :P
Not too slow, but i will try my best.