Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7251-7300 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে kiillmee said…
@dark Dont tease me pls dode :(.
বছরখানেক আগে Peacebob said…
hmmm
What is this Ragemode 2013?
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
smile
it is our level of personality when we go off via car (swimming through the ocean on a car) where a certain group of us will be sailing the seas to get to Gonzo Headquarters. Each of our members will contribute. me umbrella bringer and cook. and er others
বছরখানেক আগে dognick said…
I'll come and ill bring the guns
বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
Hey guys hiw's everyone's day going? mine was going good but not it's about to turn into a TERRIBLE DAY. My mom and dad are going to argue when my mom get's off work and comes home which won't be long now, so yeah.... but oh well gotta deal with it, I only have four more years until I can move out so yeah just gotta deal with constant arguing for four more years. But yeah ANYWAYS NEW TOPIC!
Uhh yeah I know all of you are gonna like my surprise on Christmas morning. I'll give you guys a hint. It's something I was going to do earlier around when I first joined but I decided not to. If anyone figures out what it is then you get a Virtual Hug from me! (:
I uh can't sign into the new website... says I've been detected as a spammer. HTF am I a spammer? ugh is anyone else having this problem? or is it just me?
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Stacks, your description of our holy war depresses me.
Ragemode 2013 is the manifestation of my personal grievance at the lack of a Rosario + Vampire season 3. It consists of me and my small strike team harassing gonzo (without hurting any employees) until any good information is obtained and or publicized. Its specifics havent been set yet, but ill be posting a teambuilding video soon that might explain how itll go down.
বছরখানেক আগে tater7 said…
if your using a proxy that would stop you from going on the site.
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@dark Redefining Ragemode 2013, like a boss :D
@Gowpro I think its just you, since thats an uncommon problem. If you have any security programs or Web browser configs on that normally wouldn't be (such as proxy) then try turning it off and reload the web page.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I redefine it because no one else besides me (the creator) has the right to do so. :p and if anyone else has a better idea, feel free to tell me. Cuz everything everyone else has tried so far hasnt done much, no offense. And in case any of you forgot, we did establish that the mangaka was a bear. Just reminding you all.
would anyone be completely opposed to me continuing that fanfic i made a while back? i just realized it was there... and how it turned out pretty good (i feel like it was a 200% victory, but im trying to sound modest :P). i want to.... but i probably dont do it if less than five people are gonna read it. XD
if you guys are for it, my idea process might take some time to kick back up again, as i probably should rewatch r+v to figure out the characters again seeing as how ive watched like 10 shows since i last posted here (like a month ago XD). also i saw that someone else mentioned their own writing. link plz? :D
ALSO!!!!!
Member of Ragemode 2013:
The time is almost upon us, and in the time remaining we must prepare. As for team building, i would like to suggest this extremely influential video created by my hero, the Mr. Leroy Jenkins.
Ah Dark I'm writing but it's not of a R+V fan fic it's for my own story Moon Night is the name of it, and just go to my profile page and head on over to my fan club if you want to read it! two chapters are out at the moment I'm working on the third right now. But the point is YES CONTIUNE YOU'R fan fic!. By the way I hate hiding surprises (it's pretty stupid that I make a surprise for you guys but I hate hiding surprises go ahead call me dumb for that ) so I'm gonna tell one of you who it is.
So can you guys help me out I'm graduating this year and I need a quote to use for the year book I want it to be from an anime but I don't know what quote to use can u guys give me some and the name of the anime it came from?
Gow ill be sure to check it out my friend. Its the least i can do. :)
And as for the quote... "Courage, even just a little bit of it, thats the real magic." Negima! Magister Negi Magi.

I might have to confirm it word for word, but thats what it is if i remember correctly.
@dark Fair enough XD I'll be quietly watching to see how things turn out in the next year or so. Oh and yes you should continue writing fan fics because like books, they are fun to write and can help you come up with many different ideas.

@dognick Hmm...can't think of anything off the top of my head (thats inspirational and appropriate) but i'll get back to you if i can.

EDIT: Here's a nice and short one i've got: “Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow, and don’t forget to smile.” - George Miyagusuku (Blood+)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
So far I had no greeting or where have you been or something ,I'm like a ghost.
LOL totally forgot about you emoboy, sorry >.<
So what have you been up to?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So 2+ and one stolen thunder. Off to a good start.
@emo sorry for killing your intro. Id been gone for a month and that looked like a normal post. :p
remember kids, five yes means complete approval, so if you want it, say so.
Hey hey guys! how's everyone's day going? Mine is going good so far.
@Dognick: I'm afraid I don't have anything from a anime but I do have something that I thought of so see if you'r able to use it. Never give up, always move forward never back wards, do not let old age get to you because no matter how old you are your soul will always remain young. Do not let life shatter you, do not let anyone shatter you or your soul, and always keep the positive energy flowing and leave the negative energy stopped up. Always help those who you think need it, live as your own person never as someone else. Never give up the fight for peace no matter what the odds are, never ever lose the fight for love, for love will find its way to you.
I'll be honest with you guys, I never even thought about writing until this very year! so when you guys read my stories and stuff there actual stories from a beginner writer. Speaking of which I thank all of you who have read and are still reading my Moon Night series, which will eventually turn into a manga series. I thank all of you who have read it! espcially you Kiillmee you've given the most positive feed back about it, and I'm happy you like it. Now for everyone who has yet to read it please check it out for it is my first work. And please give me your honest feed back on it! I can take criticism. Thank all of you!
smile
lol wb dark.
gow... you been reading the bible or something?
dognick, quotes you ask i got tons. now lemme just think of one.
"You see, I once thought that the shit that happened was meant to happen. But you know what, fuck fate n' destiny cus im doing whatever the hell i wanna do. two words my old friend destiny. PISS OFF."
well heres another.
"Walking down this isle. I look back at all the stuff that happens and think to myself. I was with one hella bunch of idiots, but you know these idiots are damn good friends of mine."

hmmm ok last one for today. I made them two up by the way. I should make some up depending on the mood of the forum. Anyhow last one:
"When one door of happiness closes another one opens. but sometimes we spend to long staring at the closed door to realize, there was another opened."

@Peacebob, how many goddamn people have that pikachu photo as the profile picture.

To anybody interested, im writing 2 books atm, one of them is Torches, the one that sounds a lot like Shakugan No Shana ( I assure you thats just the start, it wil change i hope ) and Im currently writing a few short stories which are just me thinking random shizz. so its basically my thoughs in the instance of a situation if that makes sense. No planning is involved in my short stories. Hope you enjoy because Hopefull ill have another typed up next weekend.
Hey guys sorry i couldnt write erlyer had a lot of work to do.And about hows my day going i feal like the singer in the sont i embeded.
@GowPro55 Npbs mate its what i realy thing about your book i love it so much and i cant wait for the next part to come out :D.
@dognick Well idk where i herd this but i can give you this:"Live like there is no tomorow!";"You are allways wondering how things are going to end and you make up thies senariouse in your head,but you know what? Every single one of them you thought of...you were dead wrong!..." Takashi in the end of ep 12 of Highschool of the dead.
Haha Stacks funny but no I haven't I'm not Chrstian. But my dad is telling me to read it somim gonna start soon, just so he'll get off my back about it.
@Kiillmee: I totally forgot that Takashi said that! damn I could have used that for DogNick. But oh well, I still like mine (:
@Stacks: I'll check out the other books you'r reading just send me a link bro! I look forward to reading them.
Now a word from Sarah. Hai guys! How evweyone doing? I'm here to wet you all know that the third chapter of Moon Night it's gonna have some cwazy stuff goin on! I don't even know what's going on! I pwomise the third chapter will be out after Christmas morning! the day after Gow's wittle surprise (: bai bai now I'll see all of you in Moon Night!
PIKACHU FTW!!!
(What have I been up to?)well let me see,I just came back from England and I just started watching sao and now im waiting for the next episode and finished accel world and I'm bored out of my mind now and one of my shipments comes tomorrow and bought AC3 and halo 4 and now I have BO2 and World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria and I'm so tired now
Lol gow just used a little girl voice and did his own preview-that-happens-after-the-previous-ep­iso­de thing.
Yes Dark I did and it's awesome doing that! "for me anyways" by the way Dark when you read Moon Night leave you'r feed back on that fan club, just as Kiillmee did, thank you and I hope you enjoy it!
by the way I'm trying out a new style of writing that I came up with (it could have been done before not sure yet). And I think it's working great so far! alright well I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, good night all! and what ever you do DON'T HATE ON SARAH OR GAIGE WILL MURDER YOU!!!!! Night night (:
laugh
Guys thanks for the quotes ill pick one to use for friday
@GowPro55 Hey Sarah howve you been doing?
@emo Wb bro :D.
@dognick npbs mate.
Good morning/ afternoon/ .... to you all.
@killme thanks and the song you posted "god is a girl" sounds like something you would here from casshern sins
বছরখানেক আগে weresmyanime said…
cool
hey guys am back anyway been reading the manga lately so wasup
Hmmm... it has come to my attention, that since only one person of my strike team has posted something here since i came back, that my entire strike team is kia x.x how that happened before we even went on a mission ill never know. Oh well. Theyre all dead now. Not much i can do about it... cept give stacks all of there work. XD
Hey hey guys how's everyone's day going? mine is going great! "I actual woke up in the morning for once."
Now a word from Sarah to Kiillmee. I'm doing gwood how about yew?
@Dark: Well I would join you'r "strike team" but I'm afraid I won't be able to do anything physically. But if I can do anything over the Internet let me know!
@dark Was stately part of the team? If so, i can tell you he isn't kia since i saw him drop by here last week ^_^ If you need any extra help in the future ill always be here to lend a hand but like Gowpro i am only limited to using the internet to assist you (for now).
Dark ill help
Hey guys !!!
@GowPro55 Im great Sarah tnx for asking:).
mwahahahhaaaa.. im now officially 2nd most important guy including umbrella bring and cooknig and some other shizz. and dark is 1st so stuff you all.
Ok quote of the day: Life is like a gear/cog. it goes round and round with a few bumps in it. Like you know the ups and downs of life
বছরখানেক আগে weresmyanime said…
uh is this a real strike team were talking about??
bcause am planning on join the canadian armed forces (as a armored soilder/Tank)
@stackrates good quote
and please tell me about that strike team thing is it real or something???
hmmm
Chances are, its complete and utter bullshit XD as much as id like to go fuck up gonzo cuz they be hatin us by not making a season 3, that isnt physically possible for me. if there ever comes a time where it does happen though, ill keep that in mind.
@leegh its good that hes here. he was going to be all of the brute force of the op :P
Would you happen to know where nova is? he deleted me off skype x.x kinda a dick move. plus he had all the moneys for the op. which means.. DUN DUN DUUUUUUU! Ragemode 2013 is broke.

And remember kids, dont do drugs.
 Chances are, its complete and utter bullshit XD as much as id like to go fuck up gonzo cuz they be ha
Ha nice one Dark! I wouldn't mind having my own cat girl for some deeds. (; also guys Christmas is almost here!!! I'm so fucking pumped! for that surprise I'm gonna give you guys (: and also I'm gonna be getting a video game that I've wanted since it first came out on XBLM <( Xbox live market place.) The walking dead!!!! it's already my game of the year choice and I haven't even played it yet (!:
Lol nice enthusiasm. I hope its everything you dreamed of and more.
Hey guys goodmorning/afternoon/blah blah.
Good morning killme
Oooooooooook too much silence x.x just posting to fix that.
Hey hey guys! sorry I haven't posted today I've been busy writing and was spending time with my dad. And after all that I played some board games and then jumped on Gear's and kinda forgot about fanpop for awhile hehe.
@Kiillmee:mi have a question can you tell who's talking in Moon Night? I was just a bit curious about that, can you tell if it's Gaige talking or Sarah talking? please let me know.
@GowPro55 i think its Sarah :).
Good morning/afternoon/.....to you all.
Hey hey guys! how was everyone's day? mine was fantastic! I played a board game with my mom and dad and my little cousin which was fun. I also been kicking ass on gears and I've gotten a great deal of writing done. Also I got to cook some Goolash "one of my favorite dishes" and I did fucking amazing with it! so over all I had a fucking awesome day! how about you guys you all have a good day?
Mine was alright... i was volunteering from 6 till 3... lots of heavy lifting.
Hey guys sup?
বছরখানেক আগে jjm98 said…
sad
so no 3rd season the guys