Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে dognick said…
Freezing was amazing omg is there gonna be another season
kiillmee commented…
yea i loved it 2 বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
and i hope there is another season বছরখানেক আগে
Leegh229 commented…
I heard a while পূর্বে there were no future plans for it but the জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা expands the storyline a lot further. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Well guys... its february... anyone wanna take a guess as to what that means for our good friends in Gonzo back in japan? Ill give you 3 tries.... :P
GowPro55 commented…
Our good বন্ধু are making a new season for Rosario+Vampire? বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
they are making r+ v অথবা theyll be sorry ? বছরখানেক আগে
darknightshadow commented…
oh come on one আরো guess.... আপনি should all know.... বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
Good point Kiilmee but I'm sure if I ask for permission from them I could do it.
kiillmee commented…
ok :) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
I try to watch more anime but every time i do it always reminds me of R+V. I'm actually starting to wish i never saw R+V because now i'm stuck. Even if they make another season i will just watch that then demand another.. R+V is like very limited drug. With bitch withdrawals.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
sorry mate বছরখানেক আগে
CHOBITS!!!!!!!!!! WHY ISNT ANYONE RECOMMENDING CHOBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
knightofdread commented…
:O just action based theres আরো than that in ghost in the shell, and calling HOTD a romance is spitting in the face of all romance animes out there বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে kiillmee said…
Good morning guys time for nightcore
Nova14X commented…
Haha বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে knightofdread said…
well i'm assuming no news on R+V seson 3 yet huih
Nova14X commented…
Nope nothing yet. বছরখানেক আগে
true tears is pretty good i forgot who recommend it
kiillmee commented…
i think i watched it :) বছরখানেক আগে
dognick commented…
its amazi.g বছরখানেক আগে
RosarioVamp123 commented…
so should i add it to my to watch তালিকা ? বছরখানেক আগে
dognick commented…
its a drama বছরখানেক আগে
Hello! hello! what's up? what's up?! how is everyone doing? I'm doing.................GREAT!!!!!!?! I've just been thinking about that Soul Eater RPG idea I had. I have a question for you guys. If I were to get this RPG Maker and actual try to make a Soul Eater RPG game would you guys support me along the way? and would you play it? because as all of you know I am working on a Soul Eater fan fiction so if I were to get this RPG Maker and make a game with it I our have to completely abandon the fan fiction. And I really don't want to. So I need to know FOR A FACT! that I would have support when you could give it. If you guys want to see a trailer of RPG Maker go to their website so that way if I were to go ahead with this would you would know what to expect "Graphic wise".
dognick commented…
i would support once i finish soul eater বছরখানেক আগে
who says আপনি need to abandon it? Even world of warcraft has a plotline, and its an mmorpg. বছরখানেক আগে
knightofdread commented…
WOW have a plot line nope they abandoned that once they killed off arthus, আপনি know the lich king, i feel sorry for kael thus betrayed and betrayed again and killed off stupidly..... okay i take it back WOW does have a plot a rather crappy one at that বছরখানেক আগে
i didnt say it was good... just that they had one বছরখানেক আগে
link Here's a link to their website.
I know some of you had already said that a Soul Eater RPG would be cool. And one of you said that if I were to make a Anime game that you would play it "sorry cant remember all who said anything about it" but I just want to make sure I have enough support is all.
true tears has an amazing ending the anime was so good had to finish it in one day
Nova14X commented…
Sounds like something i'd do :P বছরখানেক আগে
dognick commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
Alright guys I got some big news! I'm going to make a Soul Eater MMO RPG! but not with RPG Maker. No I'm going to make one with anime graphics. I'm going to make one that will become popular in America and everywhere else! I'm going to make the best MMO RPG BASED ON A ANIME EVER!!!!!!!!!! AND I'M DETERMINED TO DO IT! I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT STANDS IN MY FUCKING WAY!!!
WHY ALL THESE FUCKIGN CAPS?!?!?!?
Nova14X commented…
RRRRAAAAWWWWHHHHH!!!!!!!.. sorry, i got caught up in that speech. It got me energized xD. বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
dode i would play it but im still wondering wont আপনি get in troble for doing it without consolting with the guys who made soul eater i think আপনি shouldnt use their name বছরখানেক আগে
guys sorry i couldnt post erlyer its cuz starting today im in school in the morning
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So guys i just wanted to know, what is your favorite anime intro. I'd have to say H.O.T.D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
is it sad that i can sing every word in that opening and i don't even know japanese বছরখানেক আগে
Nova14X commented…
Hardly :P, i'll sing it with you. বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
it has to be ider HOTD অথবা highschoo dxd বছরখানেক আগে
i wonder what's going to be said on February 17 about sao and aw
Hey hey guys! how is everyone doing this Brit and shiney day? I'm doing really good.
Kiilmee I told you I would get permission from them. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind either. Because if a Soul Eater MMORPG were to be made do you know how much more popular the series would become? and if they took some of the profit from the MMORPG thy would make more money then they did on the Anime! at least that's how it should go.
kiillmee commented…
ok :D বছরখানেক আগে
My favorite intro is Soul Eater the second opening. The song and clips that were used were amazing. In my opinion anyways.
You guys know what I said about the MMORPG for Soul Eater I meant every word right? that is my life mission now, and I don't plan to fail it
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
cba to read anything but hotd
smile
Well Enjoy:link

ROMAJI LYRICS : yureta genjitsukan nakushita mama de
gareki no you ni tsumi kasanaru kono kanshou wa doko e yuku?

tsubueta kibou kakae akai ame wo harai hashitta muchuu ni

kuzureta kanjou no hate ni nani wo miru? nani ga aru? mada shiranai
hakanai subete no mirai wa tada muon ni me no mae ni hirogari tsuzuketa

kieta hikari to kage saigo no kotoba
nozonda no wa tada ashita dake kono genjitsu wa doko ni aru?

tsubueta ima wo mitsume akai ame no naka wo hashitta mayowazu

kuzureru fuukei wo koete nani wo shiru? nani wo kiku? mou mienai
hakanai hitotsu no mirai wo tada mugon ni me no mae de erabi tsuzukeyou
Got a Qoute for the week: Think of life like your regular 2p coin. when you get heads, it gets down and relatively grim and not so great. but when its tails you feel refreshed and happy. But you see some people hold a special feature. its called luck and will, this way they rig this coin and make life so much better for themselves. Despite this some lose it and there damned grimacing heart influences them and lifes failures are made worse. There is the chance it lands on its side, but then is when your life meets its end for those sooner than others it will be.

You may see this quote as cheesy or whatever, i tell u know it stopped me and my mate argueing when i said it.
another quote from the intro of Ao No Exorcist : "Lifes a দুশ্চরিত্রা so if it's easy you're doing it wrong বছরখানেক আগে
knightofdread commented…
a great মতামত from george carlin Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that. বছরখানেক আগে
Nova14X commented…
Such good উদ্ধৃতি :), i didn't want to break the chain of them so i thought i'd say my পছন্দ one. -Chaos Theory- It has been ব্যক্ত something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world. *THE প্রজাপতি EFFECT* বছরখানেক আগে
Leegh229 commented…
That quote is awesome Nova :D and the প্রজাপতি effect is a good movie, even if it is a giant mindf*ck. Here's a quote to continue the trend, "A friend is someone who knows the song in your হৃদয় and sings it back to আপনি when আপনি have forgotten how it goes." i've forgotten where i got that from though >.> বছরখানেক আগে
wink
@Leegh, yes it was a great movie. It was also really confusing but when you when you understand it, it becomes ten times better :). I was going to comment but i couldn't think of another quote to keep it going.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hey guys sup ? hows everyones day going?
Nova14X commented…
I প্রণয় my girlfriend!, how is your দিন ? বছরখানেক আগে
Lol started a trend haha.. its my typical quote of the week where tons of people just comment on itl ol
what's a good anime like true tears
Hey hey guys! how is everyone doing today? I'm doing really good me and close Internet friend of mine finished the anime Gurrenn Lagann last night and I gotta say, it's a memorable anime. Speaking of which does anyone know any good Gory Scary Anime's to watch? something like Elfen Lied but gorier and scarier. Oh and guys I was going to try and make a theme song for Moon Night. "I know it's not a anime or manga but it would be nice if it had a theme song!"
Leegh229 commented…
Try the Higurashi no naku koro ni (When they cry) series which has horror/ mystery. As for আরো gore (but not really scarier) just watch Hellsing (or it's ova counterpart) বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
im prety good appart that i fall asleep in school and the theacher troll me out বছরখানেক আগে
OH YEAH! MY COMMENT MADE PSGE 316! IM FUCKING A KING!!! just kidding.
বছরখানেক আগে sherps said…
hey people just leetting you know some big news, high schoool of the dead manga has been confirmed to continue from its hiatus :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
link
Nova14X commented…
Holy shit O.o o.O new জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা can possibly lead to a continued জীবন্ত ??, RIGHT ??? বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
holy shit this is awsome বছরখানেক আগে
sherps commented…
most likely this will lead to the continuation of the H.O.T.D. জীবন্ত but i cant say for sure, now all we need is for the পরবর্তি rosario vampire জীবন্ত and i can die happy xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 বছরখানেক আগে
Hey guys :P i see gow still as pumped as ever. anyways, just wanted to stop by and let you all know you FAILED my test on the last page, the correct answer was that RAGEMODE LAUNCHES THIS MONTH!!!! only problem(s) we have is that we have no plan, money, and im pretty sure theres no "we" anymore either.... so the op is probably scrapped. x.x
dognick commented…
I'm in im getting 10k this মাস so i have some money বছরখানেক আগে
knightofdread commented…
history is great, one other thing is that america pretty much revived জাপান after the war, it's economy was in shambles, towns destroyed they were wood+fire bombing=massive fire=no আরো towns, so জাপান was basically in the dark ages, and the red scare was upon america at the time(communism) since জাপান was so close and so weak they feared it would become communist so they helped PLUS america's nearest military base for the korean war was in জাপান so thats where all the GI passed through and had their days off, so where did they spend their money? in japan=massive boost to economy বছরখানেক আগে
knightofdread commented…
আপনি don't? hmmm what have they been teaching আপনি kids today *shakes head* terrible..... oh if your ever gonna murder somebody take a pin and poke 1! just one hole in the break line, it won't fail that দিন but when it does it's a accident, now another way for vehicle murder replace break fluid with steering fluid, they both look the same so easy to mix up, once again won't happen for a দিন অথবা two, but still :P বছরখানেক আগে
AWW YEA- alright enough with the caps. The High School Of The Dead Manga is continuing? yes! now if only Maka and Crona from Soul Eater would end up together....
 AWW YEA- alright enough with the caps. The High School Of The Dead জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা is continuing? yes! now if o
knightofdread commented…
আপনি do know that crona is a girl right!? বছরখানেক আগে
Nova14X commented…
IT'S JUST SO PERFECT >:D বছরখানেক আগে
Leegh229 commented…
Yuri couple ftw বছরখানেক আগে
^.^ One of my personal favorite photo's of all time! ah Maka and Crona... it's just so-
Nova14X commented…
PERFECT! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে knightofdread said…
Just to let you all know Crona is a GIRL, SHE is a FEMALE
Nova14X commented…
DON'T JUDGE! IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT IS! বছরখানেক আগে
anime name please have a video - link
kiillmee commented…
sorry i cant watch that pls embed it বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Ok guys i got a question for you, What's your favorite anime ??. Personally i loved Clannad.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Ok guys i got a প্রশ্ন for you, What's your পছন্দ জীবন্ত ??. Personally i loved Clannad.
dognick commented…
guilty crown takes the cake for me even tho Rosario vampire and sword art online are right behind it বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
idk i প্রণয় them all equaly বছরখানেক আগে
my পছন্দ seems to be negima, so much so that i got into the জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা story line... so not a me thing to do. বছরখানেক আগে
Hey guys !!!!
Nova14X commented…
Hello xD বছরখানেক আগে
dognick commented…
what's up বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
nothing much আপনি guys? বছরখানেক আগে
you guys should watch arcana familia its a great anime it came out last year but i forgot to tell yous about it
CRONA'S GENDER IS UNDECIDED! THE AUTHOR OF THE MANGA DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IF CRONA IS A MALE OR FEMALE!!!!! I PERSONALLY THINK CRONA IS A MALE! now anyways back to what I was going to say. How is everyone doing today? I'm doing great! just working on Dark's M.A.R background. Which I still can't find any photo's of. And I'm working on a new background for you guys!
kiillmee commented…
নমস্কার dode sup :D বছরখানেক আগে
GowPro55 commented…
Hello hello! what's up what's up? বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
nothing much বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
u? বছরখানেক আগে
Soul Eater is my favorite anime/manga series. MAKAXCRONA FOR LIFE!
And before anyone Start's arguing with me over this the gender of Crona is undecided for the author. In the manga chapter......92 I believe? if my memory is correct that on the first page of that chapter there's a author's note stating that he is unaware of Crona's gender and Crona is suppose to be referred to as "It" rather than a he or she. I am aware of how Crona in the beginning was referred to as a female but the author couldn't decide so he just made a note on one of the chapters. "I could be wrong about which chapter that note was put on. I'll head back to the manga and see which chapter it was.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
knightofdread commented…
in the জীবন্ত it was confirmed বছরখানেক আগে
In the anime Crona was a male. The company thought Crona was a male and went with that. It's real gender is still in question. There are people who think Crona is a male, then there are people who think Crona is a female, and then there's some people who think Crona is genderless.
Dread I really don't want to argue okay? nor do I want to discuss this. Let's just be friends and let us think what we want to think okay? if you think Crona is a female okay then. I'll keep thinking Crona is a male.
Crona ftw!
 Crona ftw!
kiillmee commented…
is he/she drun অথবা something? বছরখানেক আগে
GowPro55 commented…
If আপনি mean he's drunk then no he's not. He becomes like in the জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা because of.... MEDUSA'S দুশ্চরিত্রা ASS!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
*looks like বছরখানেক আগে
Alright guys here's a Soul Eater AMV for you guys! "I'll try to be different with my video & picture uploads on here because I'm sure you guys are sick of Soul Eater by now :P
kiillmee commented…
i like it বছরখানেক আগে
All this soul eater talk... so.... not me.... im not joining in that. I just could not get into that one... it wasnt bad, dont get me wrong it was a good anime, just not my thing. I just struggled with that one.. anyways... new topic. Appearantly my last post had quite the gravitational pull to it cuz it had like 206 frilin responses... most of them about us nukin japans bitch ass (ooh-rah) and other historical topics and then of course there was car bomb 101... which wasnt necessarily even helpful to begin with cuz id still have to get to japan along with any team i have... and last but not least there was the How-to-start-WW3-WITHOUT-dropping-your-san­dwi­ch instructional pamphlet... always good to hang on to... anyways... just me reminding you guys its only february, so ragemode is still a very very real hypothetical solution.
knightofdread commented…
নমস্কার if your going to জাপান আপনি can still purchase diesal and fertilizer no problem, than আপনি make a bomb and threaten them to make R+V :D and your proud of the fact আপনি had to resort to nuking civilians to win a war!? man আপনি guys have one messed up eductational system down there if your proud of that, and it's never to early to get knowledge did আপনি know আপনি can make a bomb out of sparklers for info? বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
dark tehnicly আপনি talked about soul eater mate :D বছরখানেক আগে
Nova14X commented…
Anyway about the ragemode, knight আপনি really seem to want to have a bomb don't আপনি :P. It's still difficult to come up with a way to get there, i mean we can always sneak onto one of those ships exporting things to japan. Flying is out the questions, too much money nor would we be able to sneak a bomb on board. Driving there is pointless as some people have mentioned, unless there is a car that floats on water i don't think it will work. We need to get on some kinda নৌকা would be my guess. বছরখানেক আগে
Gm guys. Fuck i dont wana go to school today
i have a solution and that is ditch school বছরখানেক আগে
Leegh229 commented…
*Shrugs* Can't be helped i guess. বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
yea i know but ffs sunday school realy? বছরখানেক আগে
Suck's you couldn't get into Soul Eater Dark. But oh well. Oh and if anyone is proud of winning a war in any sort of way then there are fucked up mentally, had a bad childhood, or are just evil. With all the death's there are in war... with all the destruction within war's...... all the pain and suffering of both sides...... there is no real winner in a war. It's always a stale mate. At least that's what I think.
One thing that i think is without evil and অথবা psychotic people the world would be kinda boring don't আপনি think ? বছরখানেক আগে
Hello! hello! what's up! what's up!? how is everyone doing today? I'm doing great!
kiillmee commented…
নমস্কার im bored বছরখানেক আগে
Nova14X commented…
I'm fucking hot! it's 42 degrees FUCK!. বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
i was seriouse বছরখানেক আগে
Sup guys. guys its getting harder to find nightcore that i havent already given to you but ill continue to find them for ya
Lol 2that posts up the miscommunication between the guy using °c and the one using °f... so funny xD
kiillmee commented…
im on C so its like - whatever in F বছরখানেক আগে
oh really? damn o.o -10 in c is bad... বছরখানেক আগে
Nova14X commented…
I'm using c to :P বছরখানেক আগে
sup ppl
kiillmee commented…
nothing playing হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ and now going to বিছানা বছরখানেক আগে
kiillmee commented…
u? বছরখানেক আগে