Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে Luigi1000 said…
Hey guys, been a while since I last posted or saw any of you guys. I had a case of hard drive failure and I am in the process of getting it fixed. I also had to fix up this backup laptop just to be able to get back internet and music playing. So I would like to say sorry for the long wait but im back and raring to go as this week is my spring break.
বছরখানেক আগে MokaForTheWin said…
@luigi1000 my spring break ends tomorrow lol
বছরখানেক আগে parker203 said…
The petition is up to 5.4k
@parker203 the petition wont do ANYTHING, look at the "elfen lied" petition its almost at 13k votes and nothing is happening, they dont care if we love the anime, if they dont have the money they wont make it
বছরখানেক আগে IGON93 said…
smile
One thing id like to point out is, if you notice for other animes when they finish making them and they put it on dvd for sale and they usually say buy the (complete series). In this case R+V only has both seasons for sale seperately. It does not say the complete series which kind of hints that its not over. Just thought id share that.. -Never give up
বছরখানেক আগে jasoanime said…
@MokaForTheWin
uhh... can you rephrase that last post... The petition for DragonBall Z worked and besides it is not to force them to make a Capu3 but mearly show how many fans there are, I think that is all Parker203 is saying.

@Luigi1000
Yeah it has been a while haha My spring break isn't until April 1st :/

@Senkagami
Message me if you have a problem, I think you should be thanking me, Datate, and Tiggah if anything, would you have rather he continued to go about making stuff up?
smile
@Jasoanime
dude i really wanna thank you. Without your help i never would have believed in a capu3. With all the negativity on the internet i almost fell for it. - thank you again :)
smile
I just added links on Warez to help with spreading the word. I will let you know how its going in a couple days when it spreads a little.
বছরখানেক আগে jasoanime said…
বছরখানেক আগে Revolutionize said…
smile
@Luigi1000 & @Weresmyanime Well thats good, I'm glad you guys are back. ^^

@MokaForTheWin Well, it's like Jaso said, it's not to force them to do it, but to show them how much fans they have. But, I do think that if we buy the seasons/episodes it would be alot better, but not everyone has the money for that, so signing petitions & sending them E-mails are fine.

@Igon93 That is a good point, & thank you for helping it get popular :D It's very appreciated.
বছরখানেক আগে illiterate said…
Its stupid there is like 5 petitions
monkey
Well then when we finish our petition and send it, then well go the next biggest petition and sign that one. In other words, its in our favor. But lets finish ours first then we can discuss the others.
বছরখানেক আগে cleerdence said…
@Leegh229 hey thx lol, ive bin here for a week or so, just haven't posted anything until now :P
Dude its all about Rosario + Vampire. I need more places to discuss it.
Also..Its obvious that basically everyone here has fallen in love with Moka already..
বছরখানেক আগে Mordingi said…
The petitoin is just used to show to show the people how much we lvoe the show.
@illiterate Dang Wish i could say i was that far but the book stores here skip some volumes so I'm having to order them.

Soon I will also order the dvds
worried
Should i watch the last two episodes of season 2? Does the season end properly or does it leave it like a cliffhanger? I dont wanna watch the final episodes if they leave with a (Next time) kind of vibe.. What do u guys think?
@IGON93 it didn't take 3 years to get that many signatures the petition started january 2012 and yes the ending does leave a cliffhanger
cool
@MokaForTheWin
No not the R+V petition. I was talking about another petition that Senkagami pointed out. I then kind of disproved his theory and i guess he deleted his comment... lol i guess i win.
বছরখানেক আগে Capu3please said…
@illiterate Rosario + Vampire won't always be on netflix. Don't they eventually take stuff off? That's why I decided to buy the seasons because I like the show and wanted to support Gonzo. I think DVD sales in the United States can actually help in convincing Japanese studios to continue with shows. And thanks for the profile picture comment. Are you a fan of Clannad?

And yeah I agree. Petitions don't do anything. Besides probably like half of the signatures are fake. There is no way to monitor if the signatures are real and if people just signed it multiple times.
@Capu3please Yea sad truth about that but looking on the brightside of things there, atleast those are some devoted fans. Even if they are mislead/misintentioned actions
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@capu3please i also bought the limited edition dvd which comes with season 1 AND 2 also includes a very nice artbook, the dvd has been selling REALLY WELL when i bought it 4 days ago it had 80 copies left now 48
surprise
@MokaForTheWin I do believe Funimation is releasing both Season 1 & 2 in HD & Uncut. So, obviously, it must be doing really well.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@revolutionize That's the one i got ;) also if they weren't making any profit off of it they wouldn't be releasing a new edition in Australia now would they?
বছরখানেক আগে youmakemesad said…
Oh dear, just one week of school and 300+ replies to sift through. Don't know if I'm gonna do it though.
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
smile
@weresmyanime & Luigi1000 Good to see you both back :)
The petitions really won't do anything much, there was one show that had like over 10 000 signatures (forgot the name) and they still didn't have their new season or whatever.

All the petition will do is show Gonzo how many fans there are, not convince them to make capu 3. PROFIT is what will convince them. As MokaForTheWin already said, the profit they make off the sales in the U.S and soon Australia is what will convince them, so get buying people!!
hmmm
It wont b taken off netflix for awhile they just got it n december n usually they keep things on there awhile. Wish I could talk more but I'm at work...wish I was home googling rosario

Wait Rev when you say in HD do you mean Blu-ray? DVD is only 480p and isn't considered HD, while Blu-ray can be either 720p or 1080p.

I bought the DVDs because Funimation didn't release Rosario + Vampire on the Blu-ray format. I don't know if they would bother releasing them now since usually Funimation releases DVD / Blu-ray combo packs to reduce the overall cost of manufacturing with a slightly different price point.
@Actually blu-ray is ONLY 1080p, a dvd can go up to 1080i and 720p
@MokaForTheWin That's true. I can't wait for them to release it in Australia. I hope they all have Aussie accents, it will be absolutely hilarious. :D

@Illiterate I'm really glad you liked the Manga! I knew you would ^^ & yeah, I highly doubt they will remove R+V from Netflix, atleast not for a goodwhile, & it's getting really good ratings.

@Capu3Please well, when I got the E-mail from Funimation, it never metioned Blu-ray, so I would imagine it's just a DVD.
smile
So it's a higher defintion dvd
And austrailian accents that would be something
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে parker203 said…
I'm glad to see the forum alive! (I'm not saying it was dead haha). Yeah I want to watch the Australian version if they all have Australian accents lol.
@parker203 i think i will stick with the Japanese and english dub, those are my favorites :) im happy that Rosario's English dub didn't suffer unlike many other animes
বছরখানেক আগে mastavase said…
Well to bump in on the convo right now, invites to the private forum;

Youmakemesad
Mokaforthewin
Mordingi
illiterate
IGON93

Send me your emails via pm ty.
@MokaForTheWin That's wrong; not every single blu-ray released is native 1080p. Some movies or shows that are released only support up to 720p. The dvd format supports up to 480p. And it's not that a dvd can go up to 720p / 1080i, you actually need either a dvd player or tv to upscale the resolution to 720p and 1080i.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I swear it seems to be getting harder to find reliable info on Capu3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে datate said…
It's just one of those things Mordingi. There generally isn't that much new information coming out about it but it'll come in due time.
@datate Yea I know I just don't like playing the waiting game all that much
বছরখানেক আগে datate said…
@Mordingi Trust me if any information comes out these guys will be the first too know so don't sweat it
@Capu3please yes indeed, but if you have a up to date dvd player (not blu-ray) or a hdtv movies can be viewed in 720p-1080i (dvd doesn't support 1080p_
@MokaForTheWin Pretty much yeah.

@Mordingi The waiting game is all we can do nowadays :/ Finding new info these days would be hard but i would expect someone to blurt out something soon, as well as Gonzo would be willing to pay anyone related to the company to shut their mouths.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Disco is back lol (skip to (1:30)
link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@IGON93 the hardest choice in my life... if i want to die at a Nana Mizuki or Tiesto concert, this is gonna be hard one
Thanks for the invite. Just got off work.I swear a chick came through tonight that looked like inner Moka.Blonde hair instead of silver.. but still omfg dude her face, body, and demeanor. I almost asked her to marry me ^_^
@illiterate dont mix up anime with real life lol, its good to see another soul who is awake at 6am, i haven't slept for 4 days now lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@MokaForTheWin I know lol, I can't help myself she was beautiful. Im always up late, why no sleep?
laugh
@MokaForTheWin I've been awake up until 5am sometimes just watching anime lol
worried
Kinda scared.. should i watch the final two episodes of R+V?
বছরখানেক আগে weresmyanime said…
mischievous
okay the best thing to do is buy all DVDS(you can buy the merdinse to like hats and shirts if ya want) and to tell 4 freands about it if they really like it they will tell four freands and then a tree of fans start

just a off topic qestone here just wondering how every found R+V i was serfing the intenet one day and found it
@weresmyanime
netflix