Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
That might not be a good idea.. cuz anime is typically over gory or overly perverted... jsin. XD

And after i posted this, i realized i met my life goal of 2 days ago... FIRST POST OF THE PAGE!!!!!! :DDDDD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jacobseesMizore said…
Lol well I won't just give the kid all the stuff I watch right now and let him go wild XD
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
If I was rich I would give Gonzo $10,000 and a little picture of moka.

Maybe then they would get the picture of what we want.
Good idea. :p he/she might learn a thing or two that isnt quite necesarry yet... lol :p
@statelygenesis: actually, theyll see the money, flip out cuz its in american dollars, and completely miss the pic.
Lol yeah :p plus Rosario vampire inspired me to become an anime artist ^.^
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
@Darknightshadow I will send $10,000 in both currencies.
So if they ever come here they can buy stuff.
Or just donate said money to the Ragemode 2013 foundation stated two pages back. Might get farther. Jsin.
Lol nice plan
@jacobseesMizore: as you new self proclamed friend, i demand that if you find yourself making a super cool anime, i get a character :p and a turtle! Oh and a sammich cuz i hungry now... and a new car... and... more stuff.. yea... and thanks. Came up with it while sitting in drivers ed.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Lol okay ill make you a sub character, but you'll get to see this sub character at least every episode ^.^
I better be a badass... and for god sakes, if you have to kill me off, at least let it be cool...seriously...
I could make you the vice president
How bout the govenator? Lol jk jk jk. Vp of what?
Lol of the united states
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
wink
Well, i don't know of any ninja skills i have but i'm ok with computers And i'm prepared to do anything for a R+V season 3. Even if it means bashing the fuck out of who ever made R+V for a following season xD (even if it means jail time).
smirk
And heck show me the hardware they used to make R+V and i'll even consider trying to make my own season 3.
বছরখানেক আগে TsukuneMoka said…
@Nova14x You're a true man ^^ I will do anything for R+V capu3 also .
Lol ok nova. Ur hardcore enough. Spot 3 is reserved for you. And jacobseesmizore: im down wit dat.
ok. Im leaving for like, 2 whole hours. Nobody die or ill kill you.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ok i'll try not to
Im back. Any fatalities?
hmmm
Not that i know of...
I just spent the last half hour trying to explain the reference between mokas 2 personalities and the actual drink mocha to my friend and got nowhere.... -.- anyways, to my real reason for posting... status report.
Ragemode 2013:
Team:
Me (duh) (team leader)
Nova14X (hacker)
KURUMUCHAN2013 (bulletsponge) [dont take that the wrong way... i just dont have a job for you cuz you didnt tell me what you could do for the team...]
Funding: $000.00
Well thats kinda depressing.. hold on...
Funding: $000.01 i found a penny!!! Wooo!!!
End report.
Ok... tanks to the 2 brave souls who volunteered for this critically important mission. For all of you who havent joined or havent provided any info on a R+V season 3 or donated to this cause.... t(-.-t) to you too.
laugh
Bullet sponge lmfao no offence xD.
Lol yea... ill repost that as i get new info.
smile
Haha ok :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wink
so bored might go re watch R+V capu2, post if you need me :)
I just hope that kurumuchan doesnt ragequits... then wed need more recruits..
Haha :D me to, whats our max amount 5?
Yea, i dont want too many, cuz then theyd be like "mass group of americans all wearing same tshirt oh no!!!!"
Haha
Edit: I'm an Australian btw :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sweet... now we have a mode of transportation... koalabears...
smirk
You mean Kangaroos lol xD
And i was looking back at all my posts, and in kurumuchans first post mentioning me and Ragemode 2013, my name was completely fucked up xD
No.. u can have those. I hear koalas are abitch, so ima ride one till ive tamed it.
darkshadowknight xD, took me 2 minutes to find that fuck :D
wink
And koalas live in the tree's they don't really walk so unless you are taking an above ground route it's not going to work xD.
Im gonna train it dont worry... itll be ready.
Hahahahaha
hey dark do you play any online games on your pc or have internet on a possible console?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I told my friend you were gonna help me train a koala bear and he said the same thing... "dont you mean a kangaroo?"
Pc xbox ps3 and wii. Not sure if the wii counts though.
lol thats like everything xD, whats you xbox live name and may i add you?
and i told you xD teaching a koala to walk is like teaching a chicken to fly.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
My xbox live name is darknight5hadow and yea you can add me. And dont tell me i cant do something. I proved to a teacher that people can rain. PEOPLE. RAIN.
worried
Well... errr could uhm... People Rain?, and this is probally the best that a koala can get to a standing pose. But he is still sitting...
 Well... errr could uhm... People Rain?, and this is probally the best that a koala can get to a stand
You going at this the wrong way. When you ride a tiger, do you make it stand only on its hind legs? No. Why would i do that to a koala? If i change his movement patterns, his gas mileage goes down. And yes... people can rain.
But wouldn't this be better?
 But wouldn't this be better?
Kangaroos only get 20 mpg. Koalas have better acceleration, max speed, and gets 100mpg.
Yeah but wouldn't you rather style what do you think is cooler lets have a forum vote who thinks the Kangaroo or the Koala is cooler
 Yeah but wouldn't আপনি rather style what do আপনি think is শীতল lets have a ফোরাম vote who thinks the
Koala:
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Koala: