Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে KURUMUCHAN2013 said…
zzz
Exactly haha. So ummm... where is Nova?!?! his shift ended an hour ago :P
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
wink
I have been at school all day lol xD just got back, and good news dew to the fact it's my birthday tomorrow we have become rich!. My mum and dad have split up when i was young and cause of that i receive presents from both sides of the family. So!, as i have done in the past i have asked everyone (and may i just add it was a brilliant plan) to give me money for my birthday and because i have like 8 people giving money i have saved up $425. so our total amount of funds is $430.1
So thank you Nova14X and we will never put you on THA FUCKING CORNER AGAIN!!!!.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Jun56 said…
Alright, I've looked at the last 8 pages of comments; it's clear this thread has gone waaaay off course of any relevant information on the season.

Could anyone offer up some info that isn't a nonsensical plot to "recruit" and to go to Japan or whatever?
wink
Firstly we are sorta on track i will admit it isn't totally on board but it's still about R+V and about a brave group of people who could be the only hope of a season 3 by 2013 (if it hasn't come out).

Secondly i do see that their isn't alot of information about an upcoming season because there isn't any and if there is it's very hard to find even though it might look like we are messing around. But the truth is we are not only forming a group to possibly save R+V but we are keeping the forum lively. With the information i know it doesn't look like we are doing to much but thats because there isn't much to find and post the truth is today i have spent about 2 hours of my time looking for anything about R+V following season.

So be patient if there is any info out there we will find it it's just a matter of time :). and heck join our conversations its a massive time waster so it takes out the pain of no new R+V we can watch :D.
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
My plan... *sniffle* is nonsensical??? Q.Q
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
smile
Welcome all new members (sorry i cant remember all your names cause this forum is now updating incredibly fast now lol)..

@Jun56 Your right, this forum has gone a bit off-topic but at least they are still in context (unlike another forum) so just join in the conversation for now :)

As for new info, there isn't anything groundbreaking you should know but you can read the last article posted by Jasoanime in the articles section of this fanpop club to keep up to date with anything you might have missed (this goes for everyone else asking for new info)

Just to keep the flame burning, the latest rumor date for a potential release is in JANUARY 2013 within the 10-20th day of the month. it's completely unofficial though, so don't keep your hopes up too high ;)

@darknightshadow No, your plan is totally awesome as a last option, don't let the opinions of others drag you down :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jun look what you did you made him cry say sorry xD
Leegh229 is right.... my plan is amazing... cuz i made it, and IM THE BEST AROUND!! NUFFINS EVER GONNA BRING ME DOWN!! IM THE BEST, AROOOOUND!! Lol.. had to do it sorry :p nova good job on the money idea, but i cant have kurumuchan work the corner every night just because you got it... ill give you like 2 days off xD kurumuchan, you dont have to work shift till wednesday, nova your back on on friday. No ifs ands or buts unless your bringin another 400 dollars, then you can if and or but anything u want xD
@#*%........
edit: also btw there is still 1 more spot open in RageMod 2013 so if your interested just post.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'm dying!! i cant keep watching season 1 and 2 i need a 3rd season! it cant satisfy me for ever!
and dose anyone else know any good anime like R+V that i cant watch in the mean time i'm very new to all this stuff and i have only seen R+V and H.O.T.D?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Watch a show called Corpse Princess or if japanese Shikabane Hime. Its a pretty good anime. or if you want to waste alot of time learning Kung fu watch Kenichi the mightiest disciple. Anyways I agree with Nova I cant just keep seeing season 1&2 and act satisfied. I get sadder everytime I rewatch it.
I know right i can almost say every word line for line in some episodes it's sad...
Anyway i'm off to bed now cya guys :) have a nice day/night
smile
lol you too watch out for 5ft spiders lol
If you want one like R+V i think its call shuffle! and it was good... other than that i got nuffin.
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
Since you guys were talking about working the corner, I will train every day, and take my creatine and work on just muscle tone. I will then become a stripper. I will use that money towards the fund, and I will buy R+V on blu ray.

Corpse princess was awesome, some others you could check out are: X'amd lost memories, This ugly yet beautiful world, Sekirei. If you want to check all that I have watched check my profile.

link
Corpse Princess was awesome I just didt like how it ended.
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
Could easily have gone on much longer.... Along with R+V.

Also check out black lagoon if you liked Corpse princess, another with a badass chick and guns.
haha will do.
Omg.... i survived school again guys!!!! Woooo!!!! Moving on...
actually i have nothing to talk about.. wait thats not true. I forgot about what leegh said.
leegh, your january rumor expires pretty close to Ragemode 2013.... id be glad if i had at least some solid proof of a season in progress... i dont really care when it comes out at this point, just that it does. So if i dont have that kinda proof by then, i might start looking for plane tickets.... and bear thing rentals, and reservations to some hotels and restaurants in japan... all that good stuff. :p

And kurumuchan... DAFUK BRO!! You asked for my gamertag and never added me... Q.Q

Jeez i feel like an asshole -.- its great nova got 425 dollars and all but nobody said happy birthday... soooo...
Happy birthday nova!!!
Now i wont feel bad. :p
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
laugh
you know I should probably start paying on Xbox Live again and add you.....but in the mean time, Back to Skyrim!!!

Btw if you played Skyrim you notice some guards say "wait I know you" now when they say that I always want to say "yep its me the guy that shoot you in the knee" bahahahaha!!

Also so this post is at least somewhat on topic.... Mocka is awesome!!

I deny relevency by the fact that her name is moka, not mocka! >:D come at me bro, watched it 6 times over. You aint got nuffin on me!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Mocka? How many times have you seen the show?? lol @darknight ill add u later. I rarely get on xbox.
XD i win.
*shocks the forum with defibrilators* dont die on me!! I wont let you!! *shocks again* no! No! Were losing it!!!
haha chill bro... Im back XD
Thank god im not alone... i was about to make a second personality and stab his eyes out.
Haha. I was like HELO ONCE AGAIN AUDIENCE!!!
বছরখানেক আগে ohbluey said…
-_-?
:O who are you, tobuscus or something?
yeah... You found me!!!
Wait no joke :O seriously?
Serious stuff....
Lies!
yah lol
Meany Q.Q
HAha excuse me lol.. Anyways weres Nova?
Fuk if i know. It is his birfday. Maybe hes gettin laid. Lucky bastard...
Australia isnt known for sex lol jk
Hey ya never know...
Anyways before we get kicked off the forum. Has anyone heard on anything for capu 3? Mastavase hasnt approved me yet for the private forum -_-
But if u go to the private forum i wont be there and ill be alone :(
I know.. But i will be able to keep This Forum Up to date on info. :D
Good point.... but only if ur coming back.
maybe.... that is... if im accepted.
If they dont, we can launch ragemode 2012 against them xS
haha it would be called mastavase + vampire lol
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
You guys, remember that you can't just go on the private forumwithout at least showing some dedication to r+v. Well, at least that's how things used to be in order to get in but that might have changed now so just keep hanging around here for now :)
Hello i'm back (just got back from school on my birthday, and to top it off i had a test in maths i guess it's a way of my math teacher saying happy birthday). So hey guys xD i see there hasn't been a comment for a while now so im here to fire it up!!.
Edit: I don't know about getting laid but i did have a really hot girl kiss me on the cheek
last edited বছরখানেক আগে