Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Lol ive decided that impacience has gotten the better of me. Ragemode 2013 launches 3 months ago.
বছরখানেক আগে KURUMUCHAN2013 said…
i was waiting for you to say that *cocks handgun trigger*
*takes the gun away* dafuk u thinking??? If we kill someone then they cant make our show!!!
mischievous
fuck your right *takes back gun fills it with blanks* now we can just scare them. MWAHAHAHAH!!!
Noooooo... then we are terrorists. *hands him a paintball gun* there u go. :)
বছরখানেক আগে matt95 said…
blush
follow me on twitter @thatboimatt95
Give me one good reason i should do so.
*checks load* What the h, e, double hockey sticks theres no paintballs in here.. :(
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
For Ragemode2013 you have Samus on your side.

(me)
What can you do?!?!?!
বছরখানেক আগে ohbluey said…
-"-wow
@Kurumuchan Anything.....
YOU ARE IN ragingboner0 lol @bluey get outta here just kidding.
I'm thinking of going into blacksmithing as a hobby, so I will provide protection and weapons.
Hate to ruin ur day bro... but samus is a chick...
OH SNAP!!!! What you gone do now son!!!!
@darknightshadow I know samus is a girl. But she is a stud so I would be proud to be her. She was one of my idols. I am a straight male, but you have to respect her bad-assery.
I know. Shes bad ass. Just makin sure u knew :p
lol good come back boner haha.
Super Metroid was actually the first game I ever played. At the tender age of 3. I had no idea what to do. Then at age 5-ish I finally beat it.

A glorious day.
 Super Metroid was actually the first game I ever played. At the tender age of 3. I had no idea what
Ur big on pictures arent u.. :p
He did mention it in the last page.
@darknight I have well over 2000 pictures. So yes.
Chicken flying over a crocodile???
Dude kurumuchan, are u a flailing retard tonight? Whats ur problem bro xD

Aaaaand seeing as i feel as though im in charge of the forum (since no one from the private forum is here and im team leader for rm2013..) i command we get da f on topic!! Bus. driver = 1 of 3 dark lords????? I vote yes :o
Nope. But here is more R + V
 Nope. But here is আরো R + V
Why not? You have to be at least a dark lord to flip a lighter like that. Like what u say? LIKE A BOSS!!!!!
What?
See my last post on last page.
Im confused either way since im older than you I AM IN charge of this forum... So nice pic.
Oh, I see now.

I agree.
Age means nothing. Mind over age.
How old are you guys anyway?

16 here.
Well then i probably have a bigger intellect than you!!!! just kidding anyways I hate Mokas dad hes a douche. I wouldnt mess with him tho haha
Im 17 bro. Dark is 15!!!! a Mere child lol jk
Dude, @Kurumu I would take that guy on. Have to stick up for what you believe in.
I wouldnt if the reason wasnt to big but if action is needed i will die for the cause same goes for RM2013
I would challenge him to a boxing match. I guess I did really good my first time I boxed.

Have you guys read the manga? I haven't, only because I don't want to spoil my opinion on the story at all. I don't want to change what I think about it. I like it as it is.
I read the manga. It did kind of change my opinion but not that much i still prefer the anime to the manga
That's sort of how I feel. If there is guaranteed no season 3 I will read the manga. But there is a shimmer of hope.

This makes Mizore happy.
 That's sort of how I feel. If there is guaranteed no season 3 I will read the manga. But there is a
It should I have a tiny bit of hope due to the money gonzo made this year!!!
And when I clean and sell tractors for my grandpa I will have enough to buy season 1 and 2 and give them more money!

Also, probably going to head, play some Katawa Shoujo.
This "mere child" has organized a plan to invade japan. Dont fight me bro. Anyways, as for mokas dad, id fight him assuming that i had vampire blood like tskune did. Im sure any of us would get destroyed without it. And nobody else accnoledged my question Q.Q bus drivers a boss.
বছরখানেক আগে HeyWannaSpoon said…
worried
How Many Chapters Are In The Rosario Manga. Just Finished Chapter 40
Ummm idk ull have to find someone whose read it but i saw on another forum i was scanning that they just finished translating 54 or something like that. I think its on some site called mangafox if u start googling arround.
Alright im going to bed now. Nobody do anything stupid. *flicks a lighter LIKE A BOSS!!!!*whoo :p night
বছরখানেক আগে CPCaesar said…
Season II of the manga has an additional 54 chapters out, and the three dark lords are Akasha Bloodriver, Touhou Fuhai, and Mikogami. Bus Driver is awesome, but not a dark lord.
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
Firstly hi just got back from school secondly can everyone who reads this message just say a simple "i" because i have been looking over the last few pages and i have noticed like 5 people or so that actually posting and please just say i or something so i can see who is actually active on the forum.
Also KURMU had to idea dark xD why don't we just shoot to wound like heck serves the bastards right for not keeping us up to date and being so secret about a future R+V. If we do that they can still make it because they are alive and they will just think of it as just a massive FUCK YOU!.
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
and CPCaesar thanks for the spoiler alert i haven't read any manga yet but i was hoping to soon and you just ruined season 2 for me :(.
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@Nova14X You'd be surprised how much different the manga is to the anime, I actually prefer it more than the anime, unless Gonzo does a reboot then I'll change my mind ;)

@StatelyGenesis I'm 15 and a half. Surprised? XD
@KURUMUCHAN2013 Age means nothing on this forum. As my favorite quote on my profile says "You shouldn't judge a person by who he is, but by how he acts."