Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
i dont get it....
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
Haha! I liked that one!
বছরখানেক আগে arandomperson said…
@darknightshadow we have a few things in common
i need someone to explain that one -.-
She killed santa! Haha!
im quite in commonable ish kinda.... maybe....
not really. what are u saying we have in common? cuz if you gimme five bucks ill prove you wrong.
i was referring to this "i prefer moka (dont wanna start any fights) pink hair has a soft spot in my heart.... right next to the hard spot for cod newbs and rocket launchers.
AND WOOTSZZ FOR MOKA :D"
বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
bahahaha!! nice dark

just found a few more moka captions

OMG!!! I am scared for life... fat chicks cosplaying as both mokas..... NOOOOOO!! why did they have to put that on the internet!!! WHY!!!
*crawls into ball in corner* *starts saying it will be okay just have to get the poison and find those two girls..... hysterically*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 bahahaha!! nice dark just found a few আরো moka captions OMG!!! I am scared for life... fat ch
I don't understand why obese girls think they can cosplay, I can understand curvaceous women, although not as Moka.

:/
i dont understand why hot girls tend to be retarded or why rockband 1 is better than 2, or why gonzo wont make a season 3, or why i koolaid makes these things in a bottle taste better than any other kind of koolaid. the world is full of mysteries....
Or why kids are coocoo for coacoa puffs! Or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop! Or why trix are just for kids?
it takes about 1800 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. i have tested it before
you must have been really bored Arandomperson
 আপনি must have been really bored Arandomperson
It's dangerous to go alone!

Take this.
 It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
LOL bras XD
bahahaha!! anyways more pics!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 bahahaha!! anyways আরো pics!!
I have plenty :)
 I have plenty :)
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
I swear we've posted almost 30 pics in the last 5 pages -_-
Do you want more?
 Do আপনি want more?
Bring it on!!!! lol. Just make sure we keep things relevant here.
P.S. I did not draw this.
 Bring it on!!!! lol. Just make sure we keep things relevant here. P.S. I did not draw this.
yes there shale be more!!! mwahahahaha!!! let the power consume you mwahahaha!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 yes there shale be more!!! mwahahahaha!!! let the power consume আপনি mwahahaha!!
omg pic fight o.o
I don't have many relevant ones, but I can keep the thread going.
 I don't have many relevant ones, but I can keep the thread going.
I have tones of relevant ones that I collected in the past three days

I have tones of relevant ones that I collected in the past three days
True that brother. ^ @Ryu
 True that brother. ^ @Ryu
yes it is a shame

yes it is a shame
Plenty of people look at my ass.
 Plenty of people look at my ass.
XD
 XD
hahahaha
@RyujinKiryuu Yes, 'Shinso' Moka can definitely kick all the vampire asses in Twilight XD
Exactly
 Exactly
edit: this is true^
i dont get it cuz i know nothing about twilight, what does it mean by shields
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
All the vampire girls in Twilight are so weak thats all there really good for XD
 All the vampire girls in Twilight are so weak thats all there really good for XD
@arandonperson It means that all male protagonists always hide behind vampire girls since they are incredibly powerful like a shield. Moka however, is an exception ;)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yep
 yep
@RyujinKiryuu Ahahaha soo true man XD
I also like the manga more because it further explores inner moka's feelings with Tsukune and we get to see more of inner Moka x Tsukune ^_^

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 @RyujinKiryuu Ahahaha soo true man XD I also like the জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা আরো because it further explores inner m
I wouldn't now haven't read it yet

also I thought this was funny as hell so I just HAD to get it
 I wouldn't now haven't read it yet also I thought this was funny as hell so I just HAD to get it
Good one XD
:0 no pic from you?
 :0 no pic from you?
I should add color to that.... Tomorrow. I am tired, so I'm going to watch a R+V again tonight, and go to bed. Night guys!
 I should add color to that.... Tomorrow. I am tired, so I'm going to watch a R+V again tonight, and
then he finds out he is out of bullets too ROFL!!! used them all on Loise lol night stately

Dante VS Moka!!!
may it never come to pass they would destroy the world wile fighting each other and still never manage to beat the other XD

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 then he finds out he is out of bullets too ROFL!!! used them all on Loise হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ night stately Dante
Don't worry RyujinKiryuu, i got a few more r+v pics up my folder ;)
@StatelyGenesis Don't need to man, already got one:
 Don't worry RyujinKiryuu, i got a few আরো r+v pics up my folder ;) @StatelyGenesis Don't need to m
YAY!! The war continues!!

Young Moka!!!
 YAY!! The war continues!! Young Moka!!!
Good times, good times :)
Edit: Apparently Ikeda is sick, according to a r+v discussion thread off the Mangahead website. Explains why the next chapter is taking longer than usual to come out :(
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Good times, good times :) Edit: Apparently Ikeda is sick, according to a r+v discussion thread off t
omg its gonna be impossible to load this from my phone -.- oh well. gonna go watch r+v and go to bed. instead of shooting pics back and forth, go gather more rumors XD
ah those were the good ol days

The ever rare occurrence Moka lost a battle.... BUT THE WAR IS STILL ON!!!
 ah those were the good ol days The ever rare occurrence Moka হারিয়ে গেছে a battle.... BUT THE WAR IS STI
Ok ok i'll call it a draw due to me running out of broadband uploading all these images and dark's point lol. Last pic from me for today:

P.S There's 17 pics on this page alone (so far) XD

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Ok ok i'll call it a draw due to me running out of broadband uploading all these প্রতিমূর্তি and dark's po
In that case we close with this pic Moka Moka Everywere!!!

night Leegh229

welp ima finish that episode of Ghost in the shell now that I have had paused this whole time XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 In that case we close with this pic Moka Moka Everywere!!! night Leegh229 welp ima finish that
Lol so much moka its fantastic :)
I know right?

moka has wings???? Photo shoped!!

this pic is a direct contradiction to the whole Vampires are damned thing ya know ....because those are clearly angel wings....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I know right? moka has wings???? ছবি shoped!! this pic is a direct contradiction to the whole
See ya in the morning (or night for me lol) Ryujin.
@darnightshadow It's PERFECTO!!