Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
.........*cough* anyways its the same as my forum name... no space

And yet I haven't gotten a friend request one on Xbox
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
Mine is xxbeastly11xx. I'm going to bathe soon. So maybe later I will be on.
me and dark are on skype so meet us there people!!
বছরখানেক আগে KURUMUCHAN2013 said…
Will do!!
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
WOOOOOOT DEAD FORUM PARTY :D
I thought you guys were going to try to revive the forum..... doesn't look like it...

...well we know the world is about to end...inner Moka is crying ...but actually isn't this really outer moka as the pink....I mean brown haired Moka is just a product of sealing her powers with the Rosario? could you not say that in fact the Moka we see here is the outer moka considering this is the forum she was born as?... yes my friend This is the TRUE moka and we are incorrect to call her inner Moka
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I thought আপনি guys were going to try to revive the forum..... doesn't look like it... ...well we k
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@Dark You guys passed 2 pages since my last post, definitely not dead my friend XD

@RyujinKiryuu I found that volume where this image came from pretty sad (and this is coming from R+V) because Moka pretty much lost something really important to her from the past but the sadder thing is that she had no idea what happened because when the rosario was first activated (to protect her) it wiped her memory of the past.
My God.... this forum is DEAD!!!
Go figure this one out.
 Go figure this one out.
thats ash riding his charzard. theres no problem there.
The hell is a Giant on a dragon...........HOW THE $#%# ... also I am on my crap computer in my room if your wondering how im still on... lets see if skype will run on it shale we?
DEAD FORUM XD this is what happened when i decided to use skype with everyone n the forum. lol.
laugh
yes its all your fault!!! bahahaha
Hey dont blame me. You joined the call.
Morning fellow forumers :D i am now awake :) feel free to bask in my glory once more :)
I am sorry to inform you though that in light of your new awesomeness the world itself has become unstable and is now the very fabric of time is in danger of collapsing.

There for you are now a threat to National Security and must be dealt with, the Pentagon is currently in a meeting discussing the best course of action, We already Discarded the idea of out right blowing you up; as I explained to them that the space time continuum would not be able to handle your sudden lose and would brake apart thous hastening our doom.....so right now were at a stand still as we have run out of ideas with which to fix the problem
my awesomeness isnt new-found (maybe to u it is, but not everyone else). besides, the world has more of a chance of ending from a space kitten invasion than from my awesomeness, cuz my awesomeness makes the world go round. :D
on a side note... found some funny Zombie crap (see pic)

also Moka for the Win!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 on a side note... found some funny Zombie crap (see pic) also Moka for the Win!!!
Moka already will win, all the other girls just keep getting in the way -.-
BAHAHAHAHA!! I found a website the sells Zombie Apocalypse crap ROFLMFAO
link
There logo
welp ima go watch the new 2nd season that started for Rinne No Lagrange

Note: my brother got one of there T-shirts from the Good Will so thats how I found them...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 BAHAHAHAHA!! I found a website the sells Zombie Apocalypse crap ROFLMFAO http://shop.zombietacticals
Just Finished season 2 chapter 54 of R+V now i shall patiently wait for the next chapter EVERY OTHER MONTH!!!!!
All in favor of having ragemode pitstop at the manga writers house for high fives and maybe having him discuss a plan of action for the anime?
I
@Darknightshadow: Seconded ....though I don't really count considering I'm not officially a member of Ragemode 2013 gota keep my Plausible deny-ability going ;)

This sign fits you perfectly Dark XD ...also Stately.... I pity the pore sole that brakes into his house...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 @Darknightshadow: Seconded ....though I don't really count considering I'm not officially a member of
বছরখানেক আগে HardcoreAF said…
@ Kurumuchan and darknight(...) I feel your pain......

(Just got back from counseling at a camp)
dead forum -_-...well back to Tribes then.....maybe
Tribes is boring i played like 30 mins ago. @ Hardcore yah. Once i saw chapter 54 i was like :(. lol
HAVE NO FEAR! I AM BACK :D
and how the HELL is that sign like me? i dont shoot people without a good reason. otherwise, all the mormon converters would be dead on my doorstep.
So wait.... In the manga both mokas have a different last name. wouldnt that imply that they are to different people living in one body. So as of now i am refusing to use the term inner or outer moka.
বছরখানেক আগে Kemptonj1 said…
Hey im a little new can I join in on all the Fun
Welcome bro. Well basically the forum has gone a bit off topic nevertheless, you are welcome to stay as long as you like. Feel free to ask questions and share pics (not nsfw though forum rule :'()
big smile
WELCOME NEWCOMER!!
As of now, you have half an hour to convince me i shouldnt taze you.
Buisness out of the way, check page 95 second post for if you really want a season 3. if not, then has kurumuchan said just post pics and try to stay on topic.
cheers mate.
big smile
I will give you 20 minutes to report a full on resume on why you deserve to be part of this forum!!! just kidding but do enjoy yourself, not too much though.
*tazes new guy*
TOO LATE :D
NEW GUY!!! Where are you!
Ok thanks
I didnt think you would really taze me *sniff*
its an induction thing. no hard feelings ok?
:)
Dark wanted to see this
 Dark wanted to see this
ZOMG IS SO FLUFFY :D
GENTLEMAN! Samus has returned from a long day of working and a road trip cross Iowa to obtain a tractor and crush a truck!

I am now enjoying some pizza and going to clean my room, and make my tv into a computer monitor .
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
GEt on skype!
I have proof that the writer of the manga, Ikeda Akahisha, is a bear. MY PROOF:
1: he wrote the anime.
2: there are 26 episodes in the anime.
3: divided by 2 seasons makes 13.
4: 1+3=4
5: 4 looks like A
6: theres an A in BEAR.
THEREFORE, LOGIC DICTATES THAT HE IS A BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what skype does to bored people!
94/3 = 31.333333

There are 26 letters in alphabet, so that leaves 5.333 left. That makes the next letter E. So far our math seems fine.
94 manga episodes..... diviided by the 3 dark lords... of course... he is correct.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
As for B..... Yokai Academy is portrayed in the anime of having 2 towers.... the second letter in the alphabet is B..... NOW WE HAVE PROVEN BEA we just need R....
OF COURSE!!! THE R COMES FROM ROSARIO + VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there we go. proof that the writer is a bear.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
bahahaha its amazing how you made this crap up off the top of your heads... I suck at math so...ya couldn't do that.......translation (I really dislike math and will go to extrema measures in order to use it as little as possible but infact have the capability to learn to use it as well as you guys can, I just lack the resolve) XD

anyways I'm on chapter 6 of season 1!!! wow great accomplishment there.......not......
*goes back to reading manga*

one with out resolve is one without weight, alas my friend it is a sad fate; to see a man wast away with nothing to do, nothing to say, alas it is horrid indeed and must be corrected with speed, so find your true calling find your true blood so that you are not left in the mud... I hope my friend you'ev enjoyed this rhyme and that I will see you again sometime.......

see this is what happens when I'm bored ...start rhyming randome shit...
*goes back to hent........ I mean manga*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I can haz be on forum from my iPod now :) so I'll be able to make posts about stuff.... Like bears.
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
lol ive only read page 152 after 145 because i cba but isnt this a little off topic guys
It's about the writer himself. How much more on topic can we get.