Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে Shayde1997 said…
I HAVE A PLAN BUT I NEED SUPPORT

বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
I have a plan and support. Whats your plan? Maybe my suppory can be your support.
oh, and caps lock doesnt make you powerful.
বছরখানেক আগে treff1212 said…
I HAVE A HERP BUT I NEED DERP
Youve got herps? That sucks bro... but i cant help u there. And as qualified as nova is, i dont think hes a doctor.
বছরখানেক আগে HardcoreAF said…
I hope that there may end up being a cure for all tragic sex demons, addicts, speed racers and perverts alike one day....

Check this out for help, www.herpes.org
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Speed racer is bad now? I know its not the best cartoon but really?
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
Dark I can explain it if you want
I know what he means, im jking.
Ok just in telling it in my opinion but good that you understand
বছরখানেক আগে Deimos316 said…
I got bored........ So I drew once more....
Nothing found while researching.....
herpaderp~
 I got bored........ So I drew once more.... Nothing found while researching..... herpaderp~
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
@Dark so now i'm qualified to treat an std???
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nice drawing. I sometimes wish i was that good.
Huh... where are nova and leegh? Their usually on by now...

Spoke too soon...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No, i said i dont think u could help him. Pay more attention. :p
Now in order for me to get the tittle "Loudest person on the forum" i need to get my game up.. so i have to have a big message but has to be relevant hmm...... well lets talk about about this RageMode 2013.

I currently live in Australia so it's kinda hard for me because you guys all seem to be from America.
But i got into this Japanese club thing and if i stick with it i can get a free ride to Japan then all i need to sneak off and meet you guys.

But we need a way for you lot to get to Japan i guess we could continue to save up our money to buy plane tickets for you lot but that would be very expensive so we should look for back up plans just in-case we don't have the money by 2013. Maybe you guys could rent a boat instead and ride across in that?, If not you could always sneak on board of a boat and ride there....

Also we need a plan for when we get there, we will need to save our money up but we could rent a place and if Leegh is successful we should know where Gonzo is. We should wait till a stormy night that will hide any noise of breaking windows ect. Plus we have umbrellas and a cook :D so we should be good for food. I think since i'm going to be the hacker i'll need to set up position in a close by building so that i'm away from danger but near enough to keep in contact with you.

For equipment i shall need a couple of cameras a laptop and money for hardware and a few flares and some rope this way the day before we attack i can set up the lap top in the room i'll be in on the night. From there i shall be able to sneak around and fire cameras on to window seals and place them above door ways but not notice able. This way i'll be able to keep you covered and have you're back.
if i am able to hack the cameras in their building i will need to be taking to their control room i will be able to slide in from the room i'm set up in. I'll be able to attach the rope the the side of their building the day before and on the night when we need their alarms off i can slide to their roof top and get into the control room i can then hack there cameras and possible alarms. So on the night with the rope and cameras set up i'll be on the room watching them through the laptop i will be able to tell you when to stick.
when you make you're move i'll make mine taking my laptop with me i'll slide on the rope to their roof and make my way to the control room ( i will know where to go from closely watching and taking notes on the building lay out the day before. When i get there i can hack there alarms and cameras to turn them off that way they don't have vision but i do. I will be able to help you throw the building and keep you out of danger. Any thunder from the storm will be able to cover any breaking sounds if you knock down a door. Once you have gotten to the room where any information of anime's there working on i'll sneak out but still have you covered.

If a 3rd season is in the list for future anime's great if not i'll guide you to Gonzo and you beat him up until he gives in either way when you're done i'll guide you outside to the roof where i am. From here we can cut the rope so it's no longer attached to the room i was in but now it will be hanging down the side of the building we are on. i'll throw the flair down so you know when to go and we will scale the rope down the side of the building to the ground. While someone waits in a get away car we then drive of and our mission is done.

Is that enough for my title? and is it a good plan?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
and ok..
meh
I'm speechless o_o
Does my brilliance impress you?
Edit: i'll write you a book if you want...

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Aghhhh.... everyone is changing pictures i think i should change mine aswell..
Take your time and pick and I'll be glad to read your long book
Alright then once upon a time........

DEAD MAN WALKING

it is Sunday and i'm about to go to bed, i'm not all that happy because when i go to bed i'm just going to wake up and have to go the school. Oh well i thought to my self as i climbed into bed life isn't all fun. I rested my head on my pillow and closed my eye's slowly before i knew it i was asleep.
While i was asleep i had this weird ass dream i was in a dark room and i couldn't see anything but i herd a voice call to me it said "What would make you're life better?"
I paused for a bit and said for me to roam the streets and do what i want....
if only i had the world to my self :D

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP! I jupmed... stupid alarm i thought to myself as i tried to wake up.
The rest of the morning was normal i got up, had a shower ate my break fast, brushed my teeth then i went to school.

I left the house and yelled "Bye Mum!" i then walked up the street to my bus stop. I started to think to my self what that dreams was about last night as i was walking to the bus stop. I then sat down and began to wait for the bus, While i was doing this i thought it was just a dream nothing important. Then the bus arrived... the doors opened with a thud i looked up and saw a little old man with scruffy white hair sitting at the wheel.
I then grabbed my bag and hurried onto the bus. I walked up to the driver and said "$1.60" please and handed him the money
He then lent forward and typed out a ticket and took the coins. I then grabbed the ticket from the machine and then walked further into the bus and took a seat.
This was like an ordinary morning the bus went around picking up students for school then arrived and i got off and walked to the spot where me and my friends sit.
I walked through the school gates and say my friends they waved and smiled :) and i waved back.
I walked up to my friends and they where in a convisation so i waited till there was a pause and said "hey guys xD"
they all turned to me and said hey Jayden :) and shook my hand.
I have 3 friends Jeremy, Steven and Shaun
I was about to say something but then the bell went and Jeremy said well lets get to class.
We all walked through the school to our first period (English) i remember saying to my self on the way there "gahhh i hate English".
The rest of the morning was normal just like an everyday Monday we finished the first period then went to the second (Maths) that was boring but hey what can you do.
Then it all happened at recess. Me and my friends where walked to our spot when we say a can on the ground a few feet in front of us and a wall behind it.
Shaun turned and said to me
"i bet you can't jump to that can"
I said "bring it on"
then i took a step back and jumped it was seemed good while i was in the air but as i landed i feel onto my foot wrong and feel forwards into the wall and smashed my wrist hard.
AHHHHH! i yelled
i was holding my wrist in pain it wouldn't stop hurting and it just kept coming in waves of pain. It felt like it was burning.
My friends rushed over and helped me up and said i should go to the nurse. I agreed and said i can go my self when Steven offered to come with me. I walked to the office holding my wrist thinking to my self i hope i haven't broken it.
i arrived at the office and walked up to the desk and asked the administrator if i could see the nurse i may need an ice pack.
She said "yes go on through and wait outside her door she is busy with another student at the moment".
i waled over to the nurses door and sat down and began to wait.
I suddenly heard a yell coming from inside the nurses office.
i became curious as to what is happening so i got up quietly and walked over to the door.
I then grabbed the handle and began to slowly turn it.. I slowly opened the door and peeped inside.
There was a kid inside scream on the bed like he was in pain and there where 3 nurses holding him down an a nurse in the corner bleeding on her neck and crying. It looked like the kid bit her because he had her blood all over his mouth. Too scared to see anymore i shut the turn and ran out horrified of what i just saw.

I forgot about the ice pack and ran the my next class trying to forget about what just happened. I walked in and the teacher nodded... My friends probably told her where i was. I then sat down at my desk and started to read the paper that was sitting there. I started to remember about my wrist as it started to hurt again. But i didn't want to go back to the nurse after what i has just saw. So i ignored the pain and continued with the lesson. After about 40minutes of pain the lesson was over and i met my friends outside and told them what i just say. That the kid must have bitten the nurse and me must be insane they agreed and we continued to talk about it while we walked to our next class (sport). We then lined up and i thought to my self "Hey i don't want to do sport plus my wrist hurts i should just wag the lesson".
So i turned to Jeremy and said lets wag this.
he seemed to be ok with it as he nodded and we both said the the teacher that we are going to get a drink. She turned and said "make it quick" we then walked around the corner and ran to the toilets and hid .
Jeremy turned to me and said "i cant believe we are just wagging this lesson" i turned and said back "don't be such a baby plus you agreed to it).
he replied and said "only because i hate sport"
i said "yes so lets just sit here and we wont have to do it"
he said ok and we sat and waited 30minuted must have gone by and we started to get bored.
Jeremy said "why don't we just go to class and say that we got held up by another teacher wanting us to help him with something"
usally i would say no but i was really bored so i agreed and we walked out to the gym. We walked through the door and dropped our bags Jeremy turned and said "our class is outside". i said ok and we walked through past the other classes i noticed that all the students and teacher were just walked around as if there all high. I thought to my self it might just be a warm up and continued to follow Jeremy.

We got outside and saw our class we hurried over but again our class was doing the same thing. There was all walking around as if they were day dreaming or something. We got closer and we started to hear moaning sounds. I started to think what the fuck is going on.
Suddenly Jeremy yelled out Hello!.....
They all turned and started to run at us, we were a far distance from them but the seemed to be running really fast. At first i thought it was just a joke or something but as i saw there faces i realized this is much more. Their eye's where white and they had blood dripping of of there faces, everyone was pale. I Thought to myself are they zombie's.
i saw a bat on the ground a couple of feet from me and thought what should i do

Please tell me if you liked this it was just off the top of my head
if you want me to continue the story please say so and tell
me if you like it xD, again it was just of the top of my head and
is a rough copy.
Agghhh.. i see alot of spelling mistakes and a few sentences don't make sense but i can't be stuffed editing it sorry :/
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
Good to see you all as usual!

@Nova14X I really can't be bothered reading all that...haha. If it's remotely interesting (and relevant to this fan club) just create an article and post on the article section.
Nahhh it was a zombie story.. well the start of one but i got bored of typing and out of idea's so i thought i'll let people read it and see if the want me to continue it
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Oh, ok i'll give it a read then lol.
Nova u soab.... 2 fucking books???? You are the loudest person on the forum.....
How about a 3rd xD
Anyways i'm off it's getting late and i have school tomorrow i'll see you guys later, enjoy the rest of you're day/night :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
night nova.
anyone else there?
I is, but I am off and on
Lame. Anyone play xbox? Im on and bored. Lookin for someone to play mw3 with. Or black ops zombies. Something.
Anyways my gamertag: darknight5hadow
Spicy Curry.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Did u send me a message saying curry??? >.>
Yeps
Well accept the friend request.
I just did, but I probably won't get on for a while cuz I iz goin out with my friends
বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
oddly.. I don't feel like reading everything I missed.... unless its important then let me know

Edit: oh, awesome the forum is dead.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 oddly.. I don't feel like পাঠ করা everything I missed.... unless its important then let me know E
বছরখানেক আগে DubAwesome said…
hmmm
Hey guys.. Anyone heard from Jasodub in a while? He just disapeared o.O
বছরখানেক আগে arandomperson said…
nope
sad
damn :/
BTW guys were getting close to the milestone of 15k signers...
Like I said im going to MSG GONZO again once we get there...
I will also be sending them a letter (THIS WILL BE MY 4TH LETTER)
They havnt responded to me once yet :(
but im still not giving up...
I was thinking once we reach the 20k milestone and Gonzo still dont reply... Would you guys think its ok for me to close the petition? is there really any further point in trying to contact GONZO if they dont reply? :(
Asking you guys since your all the most hardcore R+V fans I know :)
yes don't give up!

and please don't close the petition
No, I don't believe you should close the petition.

If anything by the time they see it (close to never probably), it will show even more of a fan-base
If it becomes something outrageous to the point where it has become nothing but spammers by all means shut it off, but don't give up!
But anyway thanks for starting the petition and doing all the updates @dubawesome
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ok huddle up!
Game plan:
Dont close petition
Join ragemode 2013
Break.
@Dubawesome Hey man good to see you again :)
I've been following your YT channel (my username is shockwave2291) and have spread the word about you resending the petition to Gonzo, personally i think there should be a time for you to close the petition BUT, i don't think you should stop at 20 000.

Since more and more people are still signing it (minus the spammers), i think you should wait and see just how high you can get the tally up before it slows down completely and then send it one more time before closing it. I think 50 000+ signatures should be the ultimate goal before closing it, but that's your choice.

P.S. I haven't heard from Jasoanime/ dub for a while now, but another r+v fan i know has talked to him recently and he told me that he's pretty busy with his personal life and also with r+v research, so rest assured, he hasn't abandoned the r+v cause ;)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
i don't get why close it all he could just leave it up forever and it wouldn't be hurting anything right, why not just leave it there even if you don't send anymore messages to gonzo
@arandomperson That's true, but then there would be no point leaving it open if he's already sent it multiple times and Gonzo haven't even replied yet (even so, they should have gotten the message the first time round).

I think it's good to keep it open after 20 000+ signatures but if nothing happens for the next couple of years it would be better to close it by then since it would become pointless.
big smile
I think we can get to 50k by the end of this year :)
GONZO are total fuck nuts...
I dont think that they care about their fans one bit :/ Thats fucked though cause Rosario + Vampire was pure Fan service...
Anyway guy, I was thinking, Last time I sent of the petition I asked you all not to send GONZO any mail cause they might take it as spam... Im thinking this time we all send in the petition :)
Once get gets to 15K of course :D
I will post another comment here about a week or a few days before we send them a MSG :) and hopefully that will get out point across :)

Also I was thinking that if you can afford the cost of sending a letter to Gonzo through mail, you do that too?
Maybe they can ignore 10 of us and pretend they didnt receive shit all... But they cant ignore all of us :)
Good plan... Bad plan...
Tell me what ya'll think :D
cool
I already have my boxes upon boxes of stamps ready...

(no really though it is a good idea, you can only ignore spam so long before you start to catch on)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Dub good and bad
I like your plans :)
Just its making everyone deem mine to be bad (go figure)
Still thinkin ragemode is the only solution.
lol :)