Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে HardcoreAF said…
Hey um... sorry I am late again but welcome MrTimeless, sorry for the late welcome but I have been away from the forum.

And to not seem random I will involve myself in this conversation by saying I too would like to see ragemode described in dubawesome's next video
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
If you want a description of what its all about for the next video, i can drive it a couple of different ways. I can seriously explain what it is, or i can send a link to the expendables 2 trailer.
@darknightshadow - lol, you know it's going to be legit if Chuck Norris is in on it

And also just as an update we are officially 100 signatures away from 15,000 on the petition as of right now
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
If chuck norris supported us they will kinda notice us and witg people signing the petition and lots of FB and YouTubers helping on along the way it still wouldn't be enough for then to make it or with people raging we would at least let then know were here saying"hey we want another r+v look at all your fans" still we would need at least more people supporting us
Still havent signed that... i really need to.
বছরখানেক আগে crummy111 said…
GONZO!!!! i will find were you live and i will EAT YOUR LIMBS!!
Again... gonzo=company/building.... what u said isnt possibru.
ill find a way damn it! people call me jesus cuz of my hair well i will perform this miracle
-_-I don't want to get in the way so let him or her do there thing
when does the next manga chapter come out as well as the next volume?
It should be out in a relatively short time, my guess is august 3 or 4 or 5
বছরখানেক আগে DubAwesome said…
laugh
Ok so im guessing my next video will be titled:
"Ragemode 2013" lol :)
Vid should be up tomorrow :P
I think its a good video Idea TBH :P And even though some people may take it as a joke and other may actually agree.. I think everyone will have a good time watching the video and getting on Fanpop to check stuff out lol :)
বছরখানেক আগে xxMrTimelessxx said…
@Hardcore thanks for the welcome and i plan on buying all the books/Manga of R+V as well as Both seasons on dvd to help out the series and also because i want all of it because the show is awesome. Now that i Mentioned Dvd i would like to ask if any of you guys know will there be any chance of R+V coming out in blueray because Clannad for anyone thats watched it came out with blueray like 3 years after it aired?
Wait so does that mean u need an interview?? :D
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
I am back gentlemen! D.C was awesome, reminds me of how much I hate Iowa. Virginia was beautiful.

I tried reading all the stuff since I was gone, but it was too much. All I got was that we got some new and old members to come back, like mr. DubAwesome.

What have I missed? Any news? (doubtful)
Besides dub making a youtube video about us, and me playing League of Legends, not much besides the new members.
বছরখানেক আগে Pasukaru said…
Everybody plays LoL nowadays lmao.
Well i wasnt planning on it... but my friend wanted to try it... and its quite fun actually.... i love using vayne <3
I used to play, but got into more games like skyrim and fallout because the simple right click left click didn't suit me for LoL, but I am not saying it wasn't a good game.

But anyway goodnight everyone, sleep tight !
OK i finally watched Dubs video that mentioned us XD
COUPLE THINGS
1: WE ARE NO LAUGHING MATTER >.> well thats not entirely true... its pretty fuckin funny when u think about it....
2: Im a great people :DDDDD
3: WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN "MIGHT BE A GREAT PLAN"?????? >.>
4: Still cant get over being called a great people :DDDD
5: WHAT KIND OF ACCENT DO U HAVE >.> its bugging me...... i dont know what it is Q.Q
বছরখানেক আগে TKHecticX said…
DubAwesome i did message you on youtube about my plan yesterday i think.
Its quiet.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@Dark -.- Its the English (British) accent...XD
Its funny you say that because I personally find it hard to listen to a strong American accent (no offense to Americans) lol.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
but britain/england doesnt have an accent we have a crap tone depending on where you are
@dark
lol :P
I dont know what accent I have o.O Some people say its an american/British mix o.O But I have no clue :P
I was born in Germany but live in England for like 8 years now :P

@Hectic
I dont think I received your messege... What is your username? Did you leave a comment or did you really send a messege... cause I checked my inbox this morning and didnt get anything new... other than people asking me if I got info on R+V lol :P
Operation ragemode 2013 vid up o.O
just watched it the video. nova i would like to ask you do you plan on walking in gonzo's building and then act like your just looking around but end up going into the bathroom air vents till you find their studio that looks like their planning place lol and find anything leading to a season 3. (:
@Dubawesome Awesome! It looks like we're about to get a whole lot more members here if everyone who watches your vid decides to join 0_o

If that does happen, i can't guarantee that every new member will get a place on the private forum anytime soon since it's the admin's choice whether they are trustworthy or not. Plus the mods don't check on this forum as much as they used to which is why people don't get invites from the admin (who is also busy most of the time) anymore.

However, I will promise you guys that everyone whose been on the forum for more than a week as of NOW will get an invite to the private forum asap (if mastavase hasn't sent it out by this weekend ill send PM's to you guys). That includes DubAwesome, darknightshadow, xxMrTimelessxx i'll include you as well as long as you keep posting here and a few others that haven't joined yet.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
mischievous
video was funny :) and ill happily join ragemode 2013. GONZO will! make season 3 i shall bring my sword and hold them all hostage until they agree to our terms! muhahahahaha
by the way i have crap tones of time these days since i left school so i can check the page anytime and as many times a day as i want so i can now be much more active woop
if you got them hostage with a sword might as well ask for not just season 3 but season 4 and 5! lol
agreed they should finish the whole manga in the anime!
Watched the video and it was pretty funny

@leegh I have been here since page 96 so would that apply for me? If not I wouldn't mind as I would rather leave it up to the pros and those behind the insidious plan of ragemode
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@HardcoreAF Since page 96?! Of course lol, i'll send you a PM then :)
@crummy111 I have such a bad memory of members here -_- Haha, but i'll send you one as well.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
my first post i think was page 78 3 months ago didnt post much but am back woop
@leegh thankyou
@crummy I have noticed you being off and on when I was stalking the forum but I didn't see you all the way from 78,wow
hehe :) my visits will be much more consistent nowwwwwww
Dub, i swear if johnsons dear humanity speech doesnt play in that vid.... >.>
Nova became the official spokesperson????? damnit........................... oh well. at least i know i can trust him.....
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
Remember guys, for ragemode we must host a bake sale to generate funds. I am baking again for our towns next sale (to help support our library)...

Or we steal a helicopter and I take flying lessons. Both work nicely.
Well u have a beard, so flying lessons it is.
I am sixteen in one and a half hours!
Wow you guys are really going through we this Danm
Well xD we arent actually sure... im not really the violent type but i will do what needs to be done. We are all just hoping we hear something. If we do end up going through with it, pray for us, but pray more for gonzo.
If there really is a Anime god out there please slap some sense into gonzo for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
Haha thanks alot for the video DubAwesome :).

Nova likes the video cuz hes now spokesperson for ragemode. XD
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
Sorry dark i know you would have wanted to be the one to explain it but at-least i was able to fit in the end there that you're the founder of the operation xD.

Edit: And even though i was the one to explain it to Dub all the credit still goes to you ;D.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I saw the video right now.
Nova you did a good job. If it was horrible u probably wouldnt be alive xD jk. But still, u did fine.