Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4801-4850 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
Lol thanks ^^
বছরখানেক আগে crummy111 said…
zzz
good morning folks whats up
বছরখানেক আগে DubAwesome said…
Morning guys :)
HEy Crummy :)
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
Morning to you guys :)

@Hectic I must've misread your previous comment because I thought you said Gonzo should sell the rights to Funimation. Anyway, yeah Funimation can support Gonzo or at least contact them about R+V but knowing Gonzo they don't like to respond to inquiries lol.
বছরখানেক আগে xxMrTimelessxx said…
i am going to go buy the first 2 books of the Manga for R+V can't wait to get them later today and once i get done reading them i will get the next 2 books and so on. (: I also want to ask you guys who is your favorite Character in R+V just Curious Mine is Inner Moka!
I would have to go with Moka to ;).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
Good mornkng you cheeky bastard's!!.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Good mornkng to you to sir.
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
Hehe funny
Well how are you doing?
I'm good :), and you're self?
বছরখানেক আগে StatelyGenesis said…
Damn, I can't get unbroken links, if you want I could just e-mail them if anyone is interested in joining me.

I feel really shitty and sick, but working out anyway. Already pumped a lot of creatine and whey and ginkgo and proteins and carbs in my stomach. Next up is a lot of broccoli and spinach.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nooooo! be a man go get a burger or something all this all about spinach is making me sick :/.

Apart from that i'm off to bed i'll see you guys later, i'll possible be on tomorrow but Friday i wont be on my dad is picking me up for the weekend and i won't be able to bring my pc so i wont be able to be on and i don't get back till Monday next week :/.
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
That sux nova.... i guess we will see u next week. Have fun with ur dad. :)
@stately: dude, your killing yourself. When i looked at your "8Wait meal a day" plan, altogether you have about 3 meals and lots of drugs. Eat some damn food.
@ nova you cant get Alpha-Lipoic Acid from Burgers :) It takes green leafy veggies to do that. I don't have it in pill form so I have to get it through food. Anyway I am sick, and ALA also is an anti oxidant, so it will help me get over my ailment.

@dark, I plan on eating nearly all day, got some broccoli steaming right now, along with some whey getting ready. I have to get massive for my 17th birthday! I won't die, don't worry about me.

Not doing workout today, ailment got worse, feel like ass lol. Going hardcore recovery mode today.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Its cus ur eatind the wrong veggies. The best veggie to cure sickness is bacon.
বছরখানেক আগে cammoman24 said…
@strately your not suppose to take creatine its not very good in the long run it gives you the right cut for the time being but when it catches up to you, you get heart problems mainly, just take it from me i gotta be big for football and mma
I know, but once I get as big as I want to i'm going to stop.
leegh is right ive been around for awhile i just have been busy with numerous things, leegh we'll have to talk about some new info privately before we release it so we dont have another fight break out
laugh
@darknightshadow haha Becon is the best Veggie to cure sickness XD
bit late but my favorite character is inner moka tooooo
tskunae better pick Inner Moka out of all the girls in my opinion and if he dosen't my second choice would not be the pink hair moka it would be kurumu because shes just awesome haha.
@crummy i'm guessing thats why your profile pic is inner moka.
বছরখানেক আগে HardcoreAF said…
Wow not mizore? You guys are insane. Where have all the mizore fans gone?
Away... >.>
what? I didnt do anything like that...
Oh you didnt accuse me?
Right...
*insane laughter*
big smile
Mizore fans are out stalking Gonzo for Capu3 right now (:
বছরখানেক আগে Jake_devildog said…
yo whats up everyone
@dark 0_o hahaha (referring to your last post)
@Hardcore Like what timeless said, stalking Gonzo for capu 3 ;)
@cammoman Sorry for not responding to your message i've been pretty busy lately, but i'll try and get in touch with you sometime today.

yeah outer moka annoys me lol dno why. inner moka to the end!
@jake continuing my cryogenic sleep to speed up recovery time. I must get the body of thor ASAP.
Stately you have like 5 months. No rush dude. If you push to hard and burn out, you might not be able to go. As the leader of ragemode, you being alive is more important than you being a tank. XD
That may be true, but I have a personal goal of being ripped in 20 days. That's when I turn 17.
@stately if you in cryogenic sleep how are u talking now? and y you guys worried bout a tank i can get one easy
Temporary bathroom breaks. I am already 80-90% recovered. Woooo!!
nice good to hear speaking of rage i need to join it lol
Ive just realized something. In literaly every single romance anime, the 2 main girl characters (oh come on you know theres always more than one) are always split personalities. Kinda weird.
বছরখানেক আগে TKHecticX said…
@dark That is pretty accurate actually. I never noticed that.
Just noticed it watching shuffle and r+v
বছরখানেক আগে TKHecticX said…
I watched Shuffle yesterday and R+V again today and now im watching Kanokon
@dark I guess that's true, but i'm sure there's one out there that isn't :p
Another thing i noticed a while ago is that almost every anime that has a setting in a school the main male character is always sitting in the bottom left corner (or around that area).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Oh and for those who read the r+v manga, the latest chapter (55) raws have just been released!
link

Go ahead and spoil yourself, or you can just wait for the translations which will take a few days. Your choice.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
About the corner thing:
The best room for a setting has windows for the characters to look out. But these shouldnt be seen in an over view of the room, as the extra detail will draw the viewers attention. A view from the right is also kinda awkward. That explains the view. As for the character, he always seems to be average, and the back is where the "nonexistant" people are. And if hes in the back, why not put him in the left corner for good camera view? Genius right?
বছরখানেক আগে arandomperson said…
Shuffle pissed me off. R+V is way better
@dark Never thought of that, do you do photography or media production lessons? lol.
Edit: When you said 'non-existent' people it reminded me of an anime called Another where a girl sits in the typical spot and the class literally treat her as non-existent XD
@arandomperson I'd say both animes are good but if i had to choose i would definitely be in a r+v world.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে arandomperson said…
@Leegh i'd say it was good too, until the last like 7 episodes or so which are what pissed me off. but i liked all the episodes of R+V :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I liked shuffle but it wasn't until like episode 8 or 9 when it started getting good.
@Leegh229 if i had to choice between shuffle and R+V it would Definitely say R+V also because its Fantastic from the start till the end and the story, characters and the setting is amazing. Pretty much perfect is what i'm saying.
I was going to say something along the lines of "Well, shuffle doesn't have two girls that do a full out tongue kiss" but found my self searching for an image to prove my point with safe search off............and.......... became rather occupied with pictures that took to it to a new level...

This is definitely not the one I chose to stare at, but never the less I find it funny (before you click on it know that there was a reason I just didn't upload it, it is not suitable for families) hlink
EDIT: Because of this you are going to need a deviantart account for those of you who have one
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Leegh i actually have nothing in my background for photography or media... but now that you mention it i might need to try. XD i honestly dont know how i explained it to you, it all just kinda made sense. Oh well.
As for picking between shuffle and r+v, id have to choose r+v. But its very very close. Like 50.001% to 49.999%. Its really a hard decision. Ive always thought the pointy ears thing was awesome, and i just love it. But then ive also really liked pink hair. The only reason id have to pick r+v is cuz it doesnt have an ending and its story is more.... enticing. Yea thats a good word. Anyways, im starting to have quite a long post. Ima shut up now.
Mizore is my all time favorite hands down
that picture is an discrace to mizore and is not even worth a second glance,
@Leegh thanks for the chapter update, have you read book 11 yet it is pretty epic
Thank you Leegh for sharing with us the RAW

@cammoman24 I am glad your here, I thought I was alone for short while
yo sup guys