Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে HardcoreAF said…
link
(For Jake DevilDog)
বছরখানেক আগে Jake_devildog said…
thanks hardcore
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@dark You can use Google translate to translate your message to Japanese but most translator programs aren't 100% reliable for Japanese translations. You can also send it in English but make sure you mention rosario+vampire and capu 3 in it.
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Or i could just mention ragemode and 2013... >.>
What the hell!?!?!? Its dead!!!!!!!!! Wake up everyone. This is a forum emergency!!
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
An emergency??? i have only been away 3 days and something is already wrong??? aghhh....
Well anyway, hey guys i'm back!! :D
how you all doing?
বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
What happened dark!!! Did you decided to launch Rage mode 2013 early?!?! again?!?!?....... lol

in other news I have been playing a game called Rusty Hearts, it is a hack and slash and stumbled apone this in there cash shop

Its Moka's Rosario!!! look at the neckless... all they did was extend the chain!!... and the cross looks different.... WTF?!?! lol

....yes in case your wondering that character IS a Vampire...well.... some what... he is holding off the vampire blood from completely transforming him through shear will power though he has all the powers... and the immortality... love playing as him......

btw how is everyone its been a while.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 What happened dark!!! Did আপনি decided to launch Rage mode 2013 early?!?! again?!?!?....... হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ in
Novas back!!!!!!!!!!!
And what are we supposed to see....
বছরখানেক আগে arandomperson said…
am i too late on the email thing?
বছরখানেক আগে Nasdark said…
i sent 3 mails D:!! obviously with 3 differents mails xD ~~ R+V capu3 ftw !!
Ryujin, *sniffle* *sniffle* I missed you....
(And Nova, but he was already welcomed)

@arandomperson There is no such thing as too late as long as you spam them. (In short, No)
বছরখানেক আগে xxMrTimelessxx said…
i sent them 5 emails with 5 different accounts i even made two new emails just to do that. :D
to everyone who is going to send them multiple emails with different accounts, make sure you also change up the actual message at least a little bit also
i did i wrote every message a little bit different. Now we wait till they check their email. i feel like they don't even check their emails but its worth a try sending them it.
@everyone Good job guys on the e-mailing effort, i'm certain we never reached the 10 000 people to do this but at least all of you put in an effort. Well, here's to the future of this (and the private) forum and to the future of r+v *holds up glass*

@Nova14X & RyujinKiryuu Welcome back! if you have the spare time just send an e-mail to Gonzo via their website since we where testing to see if they would reply to one of us.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে lovesRandV said…
hello im new here and trying to meet others with the same interests as me i hope we all can be friends at some point
Friends? FRIENDS??????? You think we get here every day for FRIENDS?!?!?!?!? Cuz thats about right xD sorry for the fake freak out. I do that sometimes. Alot. All the time. Every day. >.>
yo whats going on guys
@LovesRandV I am not going to lie, you just about came off as a pedophile, but I shouldn't bash on someone who was trying to be nice (Unless you were using a bit of clever sarcasm). But welcome to the forum.
@Jake_Devildog I would respond to your comment, but I believe out of the all people on this forum I am one of the most "out of the loop" ones.
yah i read what happened and kinda confused myself haha
বছরখানেক আগে NJS2011 said…
Hello guys, I'm new to the forum. I love Rosario + Vampire. Gonzo must produce a season 3 or they'll seriously be in trouble with a lot of angry fans. I hope to contribute good things for the forum. Ive also sent 3 emails using 3 different emails as well. Gonzo must respond or else!
welcome to the forum NJS2011 everyone here is funny and its a good group. so enjoy yourself and if you get spare time just keep on lookout for new info on season 3
বছরখানেক আগে cool1308 said…
whats up guys havent been on this forum for almost half a year hopefully the people i used to talk with are still here
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
smile
@cool1308 Welcome back after half a year, hopefull you still remember me, theres a few people who left i believe or just havnt been on for donkeys! Tiberis, er ginei werewolf maybe (thnk that was his name) maybe a few others which my minds gone blank on. but yeah welcome back and enjoy the er uselessness of this forum laately lol
jk guys dont take that the er wrong way
Wow 2 newbies in one night along with someone returning (cool1308), things have started to pick up

Thus, I feel it is my duty to welcome NJS2011, and to welcome back cool1308
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে RyujinKiryuu said…
lol in the mean time have a pic!!!

yes thats right the Caption pics are back!!

also welcome to the forum... ah.... new people... lol

sorry dark I drowned two people that time. T_T lol.... three.... XD

and you were supposed to look at the rosario that is clearly hanging from the characters neck in the pic in my last post..... click on the pic to bring up a blown up version of it in a second tab... that way you can see the Rosario that's on his neck.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ in the mean time have a pic!!! yes thats right the Caption pics are back!! also welcome to
বছরখানেক আগে CrytonXx said…
I've been checking up on this thread everyday since it was make, I just decided to make an account and post stuff... Don't be hatin...
i know its a bit late but welcome every new person to this form and welcome back old people from half a year ago lol.
thanks Darknightshadow oh no HardcoreAF i despise pedifiles with a passion its sick
Has everyone signed the petiton yet? I'm pretty sure you all have but I'm gonna post the link anyway ^^ link
I still hope GONZO gives a fuck about us :(
i hope they do to because we are the people that buy their product and give them profit without us they are nothing remember this and Capu3 will come because they have to give a fuck about us. (:
True true... I'm on the last chapter of R+V manga, So I'm gonna stop. I'm gonna read the rest of it when the next series comes out... If it does anyway...
i havent signed it yet
big smile
I have singed the petition i feel great about it too
well if the petion doesnt work always rage2013
i hope the petition works im going crazy to know what happens
I signed the petition awhile back. But I may sign it again
I think the more we advertise about the petition for fans to sign it . And also send many emails to Gonzo site. Hopefully with the thousands of fans sending emails to Gonzo, Gonzo should reply with and announcement of r+v capu 3.
@RyujinKiryuu i like that picture that's a good one
Welcome all new members, sorry if that was a bit late by a page >.<
@NJS2011 We recently pulled a effort to get as many people as possible to e-mail Gonzo but it's unlikely we'll get a reply from them (no one has ever as far as i know). One thing we must remember is that we aren't here to spam the petition/ Gonzo to death, we are fans, not spam bots lol. Send/ signing only once is more than enough.
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
And if that doesn't work we always have a back up plan..... *grins*
i think we should all come up with a date together and send them a letter with the petition url and with a message saying we want capu3 and if we do this at the same time then they might consider an announcement on where R+V stands at the moment at least. Here is their address if anyone wants to mail them

mail Mailing Address:
Ogikubo Fukuchi Building 3F
1-10-6 Kamiogi, Suginami-ku
Tokyo 160-0023
Japan
I've done everything, I've sent emails, letters, I've signed everything there is to sign... I think at this rate I'll have to black mail them into making another series ^^. Lets hope it doesn't come to that xD... Maybe someone else could license it.... Funimation Maybe?
@ CrytonXx No funimation can not license the production of the anime. They are only a english dubbing studio

@xxMrTimelessxx thanks I've been wondering how can send Gonzo mails with letters. Thanks for providing their direct mailing address
@xxMrTimelessxx I like that idea, i would reserve that as one of the last things we do in order to get Gonzo to talk, before initiating our back-up plan ;)

@CrytonXx Licensing is possible, but Gonzo can only do it with another japanese animation studio, not an international studio that gets contracts to dub an anime.

The fact that Gonzo still haven't licensed r+v to another studio means that they still value the series and it is likely that they will take it off the dusty old shelf sometime in the future :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে KURUMUCHAN2013 said…
ahhhh. disconnected myself from the world for bit.
Welcome back. I was wondering when u were gonna show up again.
monkey
its quiet again..... >.>
anyways, I have no new info on r+v. im pretty much completely useless when it comes to that :P
buuuuuuuuuuuut for those of you who do watch other animes, you might be in luck :P
because ive watched r+v 47827408489024 times..... (not counting the run through ima do tonight....)
i decided to watch Baka and Test again cuz i remembered how fuckin funny that was. when i remembered it had only 1 season i was like "da FUCK MAN!!!!" so i did a lil research, and a second season is airing on the 16th of this month. not sure how long it takes to dub or sub that shit, but ya know, at least its out. maybe gonzo could learn a thing or two about continuing good shows from these guys. this show only took about a year to be recognized, and its fans are already getting gratification. shame on you gonzo, shame. you dishonor your famiry. (rascist joke intended.)
It's really a damn shame because Gonzo apparently don't give a shit about their fans enough to at least reply back. They forget that without fans there is no Gonzo.