Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club Need help with a reference in the show....

WheeGal posted on Aug 18, 2012 at 11:44PM
Okay folks, need some help. Just watched the great episode "School Trip and a Vampire" with a friend and we KNOW there are references to other Anime/Mangas in it, but can't quite place them...like the long black school uniforms, the Power Rangers type symbol, etc. Can anyone help?
 Okay folks, need some help. Just watched the great episode "School Trip and a Vampire" with a friend

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
Honestly, i have no idea. It may be in reference to sone other manga also made by ikeda, future or one hes already finished, or even one that just never took off. It could be poking fun at a competitor. Or even poking fun at another project happening in gonzo. The only solid info about that is the book that ruby threw at them. If you have friends (keep reading im not calling you a loner) that can speak (not calling you or your friends mute either) japanese (there we go all done.), your best bet would bet to have them read whats on the book. Or even search that episode down to that second and see if father google knows the answer. Thats all i got for ya. Sorry. :p
বছরখানেক আগে WheeGal said…
I did try Googling it. No luck.