Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে ZeroXElf said…
Maybe it will be but we are not sure at a 100%, the posibility of creating a season 3 is higher than not.
বছরখানেক আগে SilveRed00 said…
I don't think so since the manga has stopped and you could tell it was the end. But many chapters were not used so hopefully, they will make a third season
বছরখানেক আগে djlink said…
Silvered, The Manga is ongoing. It has not stopped. Ongoing monthly, Check www.OneManga.com
There is Two seasons of the manga, By the way.

And its a 50/50 Chance.
They still havent introduced the 2 other sisters in the anime.

In the manga, they need one more sister.

But, The anime is popular. And They only introduced Tskunes Vampire powers. He hasn't even gone ghoul yet. Anyways. Why not? I hope there will be one.
koronze commented…
gaahhh! ruining it! just finished it on netflix বছরখানেক আগে
Toasty2454 commented…
whats up so what do আপনি mean tskunes vampire powers অথবা even that he goes\ ghoul how do আপনি know হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ i wanna watch more! বছরখানেক আগে
VampireBloodGod commented…
Actually, I think their first names are Ria and Karua. বছরখানেক আগে
The manga has stopped at 14 for qutie a while though. To love ru is also on going manga but the anime isn't. But the anime is popular though.
বছরখানেক আগে deluxe said…
i hav a bad feeling that we wont see season 3, just because the last ep was a little weak.

hoping there's a 3rd season, because capu2 had some of the funniest eps ever and had that cool new intro. it would be cool if season 3 tried to top season 2 ... like season 2 did with season 1.
However, some people are sure that there is gonna be a 3 season sometime between january and april based on facts
Scratch that, Chapter 15 is out and subbed
www.onemanga.com

but yes. i hope that season 3 does come out.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে hehasnotears said…
*weeping* why cant they get everything if they have them out right now? i hope they have more seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! *crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­*
বছরখানেক আগে hehasnotears said…
i am angry now because our needs are not being reached *growling into crying*
at least the new chapter came out today
বছরখানেক আগে deluxe said…
tsukune and moka havent even kissed yet ~ so annoying!
i just learned that it is finished airing. go to google and type in rosario and vampire ratings. click on the first result i think and there should be a column at the left. there will be info on it and it says no longer airing. Many anime websites also that episode 13 is the finale. this was really upsetting. there is another anime from the same maker and it is called Dragonaut. I thought it was pretty good.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে -a-s-h-l-e-y- said…
thxs for the infomation on rosario and vampire but i went on the website and it only says stop airing for the first season. i think it would be the same for the second season so i still think theres hope for a 3rd season.

anyways its not long before it comes out only 6 days. this also adds dout because its only got a short time to come out if it is maybe it was delayed on coming out.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
it has already been 11 days though.
বছরখানেক আগে tsukunexmoka said…
smile
hi guys im am new here in this site. I would like to ask if there will be a season 3 of rosario + vampire???? if there is what month it will air???
the answers are pretty much above
বছরখানেক আগে rayiorio said…
big smile
hi im new 2 this can ennyone tell me when seson 3 is comin out and a gd site that will put it on when it comes out sept mega vidio ?
বছরখানেক আগে Vangate said…
laugh
What`s the chat about ? Is it connected to the anime ?
বছরখানেক আগে bob66670 said…
e-mail the company that produced it and ask them
বছরখানেক আগে DarksideShuffle said…
smirk
I cant say weather or not there will or will not be a third season, they most likely will have a third season due to not all the charicters being introduced, and the fact that R+V and R+V capu 2 both say "finished airing" has nothing to do with the third season. when the first season was over i looked and it said "finished airing" but then a month~ish later the secound season came out. noth the first and secound season say finished airing and are both 13 episodes long. there is a posibility that there will be a third season, like i was saying previously. but there is also the chance of there not being a third season. we basically can not know if there will be one or not until there is. until that time has come, everyones just going to hope and wait
বছরখানেক আগে Rosario_Vampire said…
Yo people im new.
I agree that there should be a season 3, but I kinda how Tsukune will pick someone or kiss Moka for once.
বছরখানেক আগে Rosario_Vampire said…
i kinda *hope*
বছরখানেক আগে Wobez said…
smile
They have to make a third season because there are four sisters in Moka's family. Two have already been showed and that is Moka and Kokoa. The other two sisters will be shown in the third season and maybe if theirs a forth season [which i want].
বছরখানেক আগে alixe100 said…
smile
i don't think there a seaon 3 at all i even ask my friend she said yes but i don't think so.
বছরখানেক আগে Wobez said…
cool
Yah right their will be a thrid season
EmilSloth commented…
The 2 seson ended so open like they were not an oficiel couple and it ended with them driving back it was so open বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NoobieXXXL said…
wink
Definately!!!If there isn't season 3 they can't continue the love story of Moka and Tsukune!!!
বছরখানেক আগে cloud420 said…
the company that produces this anime has cut back its work force from 130 to 30 people or at least plans on it. they also said they will take the 8 shows they are doing now and cut it to four... as much as i hope that they make a new season, it doesnt really look to good for this anime :(
বছরখানেক আগে succubusgirl said…
aww...that sucks! They should totally continue!
বছরখানেক আগে Wobez said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT SUCKS DUD!
বছরখানেক আগে Archkilis said…
Wanted everyone to know that Chapter 20 of the Manga is out today, anime scheduled date is 10/1/09. Cross your fingers!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে axman13 said…
mischievous
i first started watching it as a flook on utube becuase it just poped up and there were girls in it but now im getting the books and i saw both seasons every episode
বছরখানেক আগে dogdude said…
crying
i first started watching this when someone sent me a link of like chapter 13 in season 2 and a month later i started watching season 1 on youtube and it was awesome =D but now that i've read up to chapter 20 in season 2 manga and i've watched all the anime im so sad im going to start watching 6 new animes and 3 new mangas
বছরখানেক আগে meltingfoofoo said…
smirk
if u guy think that it wont come out, you are saddly mistaken. i happen to have a cousin who lives in japan and he has revealed to me that season 3 will be coming out 10/1/09. the actual date is not known but we do kno that it is that month of this year.
বছরখানেক আগে Vampireman said…
smile
THANK GOD AND UR THE COOLS MELTINGFOOFOO
বছরখানেক আগে moka-san said…
wat chanlle should my t.v. be on that day???
বছরখানেক আগে moka-san said…
should it be on cartoonnetwork or should i be on you tube all day? by the way im new!:-)
বছরখানেক আগে Shindo said…
check em both.
বছরখানেক আগে ScoutIt said…
wink
meltingfoofoo thanks for info!Well i have no doubt that they won't leave this anime!Too many people like it!I think this anime have a great future...well you know 4,5,6...seasons! So cheer up people!
This has been confirmed. Multiple sources.. 10/1/09 Should be the definite release, Unless they come about problems, that should delay the release... And, a bonus, One of my sources confirm. Not only shall there be a season 3, But a season 4. It looks like we are in for one sweet season =)

Also.. Rosario + Vampire will not air in America On T.V, that i know of. The expected season 3 release will be in Japan, On 10/1/09, Hopefully, Within around 4-7 days, (If the Sub-ers are not slacking off) The english sub will be released. Thanks,

And also.. If you would like to read, or check up on the manga of season 2, (Yes, it is still ongoing, currently on chapter 21.) Your friends at www.onemanga.com Would happily present you all of the chapters of Rosario + Vampire S1 and S2.

The direct link to season 2's Manga website is...

link

Thank you for your time =)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Shindo said…
zzz
€¤¤| t¥ °.°
বছরখানেক আগে Sirayuki said…
big smile
I guess there should be a 3 season, if they dont make 1, then Im gonna march up to the animation studio and tell them that if they dont make 1 soon, then Im gonna sue.(kidding of course^.^)
বছরখানেক আগে niterunner said…
smile
im not to sure no promises but there could be i hope there is
বছরখানেক আগে Jops said…
idk no if this would work but if u want to insure it to come out try sending emails to em saying this stuff like i wanna see season 3 so bad and stuff that would give em a reason to make it because more ppl watching means more money and the only reason there having trouble is because the reccecion which economists think that after 2009 it should start getting back on track
বছরখানেক আগে muhdaffiq said…
smile
i'd reeeeaaaalllly hope dat there'd be season 3 cuz da story is incredible....and i hope that they release it as soon as possible.
বছরখানেক আগে carbokill said…
You people can't seriously be fans...I only just got into this anime 2 days ago, and I knew the third season was coming out in october...noobs, gtfo -_-
বছরখানেক আগে ssthehunter said…
omg people.........
if you have the manga books in the last page of season 2 ch 13 there was a "hint" that said that a new season for the anime was comeing out in october 2009.......... -_-.....
বছরখানেক আগে Sauce_Devil said…
Beware of rumours! I haven't seen official confirmation but I seriously hope it's coming. Oct 09 sounds about right but don't forget there were major studio problems a few months ago.

I'd love to buy the series (gotta show your financial support if you want to see another season) but as is usually the case you can only get this stuff in raw format as imported DVD's from Japan - WAY too expensive.
বছরখানেক আগে Portugal said…
crying
HI am thinking that's a lie Caz I have read a lot of sites in spain and portugal and also japoneses and nobody talks about 3rd season they just say maybe a 3rd they are not sure about it
বছরখানেক আগে Biohazzard said…
i really wanna see the 3rd season. i have been livin in oman and it would be waste of money that i spended on ordering the the first and 2nd season. THEY WERE DAMN EXPENSIVE
PLZ GOD I WANT THE 3RD SEASON.

well i read on many websites tht it will release on OCT 09. but on official homepage there is no detail. i hope the company recovers from wht ever the problem they have.

LETS JUST WISH THT THIS NEWS IS TRUE :(

and plus WHT THE HELL!!!!

i read the manga first time. and they were TOTALLY different from the anime. Tsukune still have to release his awesome strength. IF they stop here then season 1 and 2 was a waste of time for us and for the company. They should release 2 or 1 season and end the anime
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Biohazzard said…
heart
@ Sauce_Devil
hey buddy i agree with you. First the DVD is RAW. but you can get the subs from internet
The big problem is tht the dvds are expensive.
as i have alrdy bought the first 2 season. i am willing to order 3 too or even 4 or even 6