S♥NEISM S♥NEISM প্রতীকী Contest! - Special Round 1 - Seohyun, Tiffany, অথবা Hyoyeon (Must say Happy Birthday)!

Moosick posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 10:02PM
My friend Angeelous is running an icon contest in the Anime spot. Alot of people have fun making their own icons and entering them into the contest. So I thought 'Why not have an icon contest in the S♥NEISM spot?'!

Rules Are;

*You can Join in at any time.
*You will not steal others icons.
*You have to make your OWN icons.
*DON'T vote for yourself!
*Size MUST BE;
-100x100 or,
-200x200. Lunapic is a free site where you can resize your images into icons, it's very simple and very fast! You do not have to use Lunapic though, you can use ANY photo editing site, Photofiltre, or even Photoshop! Just please make sure they are the correct size or your icon will be disqualified for the round, unless you re-size it.
*Let's say I post an icon of Tiffany for one round and the next person wants to post one of Tiffany as well; You are allowed to post the same member!
*One icon per round!

*The winner will choose the next theme.
*The winner will get 10 props.
*The previous winners can still participate!

For each round I will take all icons fitting the requirements and enter them into a pick where you will vote for the best icon. Please do NOT vote for a person's icon just because they are your friend. Please vote for the icon you think looks best or was edited the best!

.═════════════яσυи∂ 1.═════════════.
Theme; Fav Member Performing!
Winner; link
.═════════════яσυи∂ 2.═════════════.
Theme; Fav Member Pouting!
Winner; link
.═════════════яσυи∂ 3.═════════════.
Theme; Fav Member with Sunglasses!
Winner; link
.═════════════яσυи∂ 4.═════════════.
Theme; Fav Member wearing white blouse/shirt!
Winner; link
.═════════════яσυи∂ 5.═════════════.
Theme; Selca of any member!
Winner; link
.═════════════яσυи∂ 6.═════════════.
Theme; Sunny or YoonA (Must say Happy Birthday)!
Winner; link

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Special Round Rules;
-100x100 OR 200x200
-You must MAKE your own icons
-Don't vote for yourself
-Don't vote for someone just because they are your friend, vote for the icon you feel is edited the best OR the icon that stands out more to you
-Winners will receive 40 props

*!!For special rounds you may post 2 icons ONLY. If you only want to post 1 that is fine, posting 2 icons isn't mandatory!!*

.═════════════spєcíαl яσυи∂ 1.═════════════.
Theme; Seohyun, Tiffany, or Hyoyeon (Must say Happy Birthday)!
Winner; ------
last edited on Sep 14, 2012 at 07:38PM

S♥NEISM 93 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...