Sam and Freddie what seddie video do think i should Feature - on my channel

karlyluvsam posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 05:49PM
Cant decided need some help .. so heres some videos of mine , tell which one i should pick

i have this one Featured right now
seddie The One That Got Away

in the begining of the video. i flowed the song for the scence The One That Got away . Sam is wishing they didnt fight as much . she is wishing she did some thing diffrent . finally i thought belending there love scence & the fighting would give seddie their there justice

Anyway this is My ship & i will go down with the ship

last edited on Jan 14, 2012 at 06:04PM

Sam and Freddie 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে karlyluvsam said…
smile
This is the first seddie video i ever made
This is about how much seddie LOVES each other .There kind of Love will never change . it can only get better The iOMG proved that . Sam has always had love for Freddie . There love is true & for ever !!! Seddie has the epic wins .
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
This about how much Sam LOVES Freddie - i have always thought there were so cute - i just new the only reason sam was mean to him cause she loved him --- iOMG proved it .
smile
This song Just screams Sam love " Because when its love if its ruff then its not fun " the funny thing is Freddie fell for Sam even though she beats him up ... But i think Freddie enjoys the ruff love ;)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
made this Jathan / Seddie cause there both my OTP ship .. i dont even know witch one i love more .
mischievous
This is Not antiseddie or seddie vs creddie video ( this is all seddie )

Im always makin happy cute Love songs . So i wonted to turn the table & set on fire . since most people dont read this part BEFORE they see the video ur probably. mad at me for making Freddie look like a ass hole . Im really sorry its just that Nathan Kress is such a strong actor its almost to easy to put this song . I love Freddie & hes a sweet heart ... But i really wonted put this song for seddie

This is whats Going on .. Seddie's keeps fighting & Sam keeps for giving Freddie over & over again ♥ When they kiss ♥ so in the part of the song were she says '" Watch me burn " is when shes forgiving him , she dosent care how bad it gets she Loves him too much to leave . She keeps running to Carly;s house eveytime they have a fight & Carly keeps flowing seddie makin shore everything's ok with her friend . Yes freddie is sceen as the bad guy cause hes mnm ... But if u lesson to song Sam fights to & there both disfunctional . Freddie loves Sam way to much .. to let her leave & he will do almost anything ( to make shore she stays) . ANYTHING !! Freddie's Crazy about Sam Hes losing him self in blind love . you can start to see Carly get Sad by the end - Cause she knows Sams loseing her self in the blind Love , Sam never leaves Freddie in the end .- there both lost in blind love