Scream Queens (Fox) 15 দিন Scream Queens Chanel-enge!

misanthrope86 posted on Dec 15, 2015 at 07:23AM
You know the drill, manatees! But in case you don't, answer these questions day-by-day, or all at once, or a few at a time, or whatever! Say as much or as little as you want about each question, or skip ones you don't like or don't feel you can answer. Also feel free to make some prettiful edits to accompany your answer. They don't have to be fancy, but they do have to be made by you: the Chanels may approve of stealing, but I don't!

Let's go sluts!

1. Favourite character?
2. Favourite episode?
3. Favourite scene?
4. Least favourite character?
5. Favourite non-Chanel Kappa pledge?
6. Favourite cast member?
7. Least favourite episode?
8. A favourite quote?
9. Favourite Dickie Dollar Scholar?
10. Favourite outfit?
11. Favourite Red Devil?
12. Favourite nickname (ie "sluts", "manatees", "hippos"...)?
13. Who did you want to be the Red Devil (or at least one of them)?
14. Favourite use of music?
15. Hopes for season 2 (assuming there is one)?

Scream Queens (Fox) 40 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে DarkSarcasm said…
heart
I'm here, slut!

1 - Favourite character?
It's a tie between Chanel #5 & Chad Radwell.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I'm here, slut! [b]1 - Favourite character?[/b] It's a tie between Chanel #5 & Chad Radwell.
বছরখানেক আগে misanthrope86 said…
1. Favourite character?

Chanel (#1, obvi).
 [b]1. Favourite character?[/b] Chanel (#1, obvi).
2 - Favourite episode?
Hell Week (1x02)
 [b]2 - Favourite episode?[/b] Hell Week (1x02)
2. Favourite episode?

I think 1x10 'Thanksgiving', but I'm not sure...
 [b]2. Favourite episode?[/b] I think 1x10 'Thanksgiving', but I'm not sure...
big smile
3 - Favourite scene?
...or 4.
The Chanels rule the asylum in 1x13.
Chad and Boone hit golf balls at hippies in 1x01.
Chanel taunts Black Friday shoppers in 1x11.
The seduction of Dean Munsch in 1x12. (Good god, Hudson. XD)
 [b]3 - Favourite scene?[/b] ...or 4. The Chanels rule the asylum in 1x13. Chad and Boone hit golf
3. Favourite scene?

ALL CHANEL SCENES. lol. But in an effort to not be a dirty cheater like SOME people, I shall narrow it down to one current fave:
 [b]3. Favourite scene?[/b] ALL CHANEL SCENES. lol. But in an effort to not be a dirty cheater like
DarkSarcasm commented…
I'm an American, I don't have to pick just one ANYTHING. বছরখানেক আগে
4 - Least favourite character?
I did not like Hester. Pete's a close second.
 [b]4 - Least favourite character?[/b] I did not like Hester. Pete's a close second.

Ditto Dasm! Hated Hester, and also hated Pete. But hated Hester more. No Hester edit because yuck.
5 - Favourite non-Chanel Kappa pledge?
Sam
 [b]5 - Favourite non-Chanel Kappa pledge?[/b] Sam

Zayday Williams! Also loved Deaf Taylor Swift. She was hilarious.
 [b]5. Favourite non-Chanel Kappa pledge?[/b] Zayday Williams! Also loved Deaf Taylor Swift. She wa
বছরখানেক আগে laylastepford said…
1. Favorite Character?

Tie between Chanel & Chad.
 [b]1. পছন্দ Character?[/b] Tie between Chanel & Chad.
2. Favorite Episode?

The pilot. It really reeled me in and excited me for the entire show. It was not at all what I expected but in the best way. It had a ton of great jokes and really set up for the season very well.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]2. পছন্দ Episode?[/b] The pilot. It really reeled me in and excited me for the entire show.
misanthrope86 commented…
Thanks for participating. Hope আপনি enjoy the challenge! Just please note that edits should be your own work. Your collage includes uncredited work created দ্বারা other people. Please remember to create your own edits fully for future challenge days! বছরখানেক আগে
laylastepford commented…
Can I just credit the works অথবা would that not acceptable? বছরখানেক আগে
misanthrope86 commented…
It is preferable that আপনি create your own (simply to avoid confusion অথবা accusations of stealing), but a full credit is ok. বছরখানেক আগে
laylastepford commented…
Ok, I switched it so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for letting me know. বছরখানেক আগে
heart
6. Favourite cast member?

Emma Roberts.
 [b]6. Favourite cast member?[/b] Emma Roberts.
6 - Favourite cast member?
Abigail Breslin
 [b]6 - Favourite cast member?[/b] Abigail Breslin
7 - Least favourite episode?
The Final Girl(s). So much Hester. So much Hester not getting caught and skinned alive. Ugh. All the Munsch drama in Beware of Young Girls was pretty blah too.
 [b]7 - Least favourite episode?[/b] The Final Girl(s). So much Hester. So much Hester not getting
mischievous

1x13 'The Final Girl(s)'. Agreed with Dasm: too much Hester! The ending was really pretty dumb.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]7. Least favourite episode?[/b] 1x13 'The Final Girl(s)'. Agreed with Dasm: too much Hester! Th
3. Favourite scene?

1x06 Seven Minutes in Hell when Chanel said "Save me and I'm yours forever." to Chad as he was coming to break the window and save them but he stopped and said "Uh (stammers) I'm not really sure I'm ready for that level of commitment" and wouldn't break it, "Not until you take back what you said." That entire scene was hilarious to me. Couldn't find a pic of them talking though.
 [b]3. Favourite scene?[/b] 1x06 Seven মিনিট in Hell when Chanel ব্যক্ত "Save me and I'm yours fore

Jennifer aka Candle Vlogger. Think I would've preferred Deaf Taylor Swift hanging around longer instead.
 [b]4. Least favourite character?[/b] Jennifer aka Candle Vlogger. Think I would've preferred Deaf

Deaf Taylor Swift. Her death couldn't have been better. She was hilarious just about every time she was on screen for me.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]5. Favourite non-Chanel Kappa pledge?[/b] Deaf Taylor Swift. Her death couldn't have been bette
6. Favorite cast member?

Nasim Pedrad, I loved her on SNL.
 [b]6. পছন্দ cast member?[/b] Nasim Pedrad, I loved her on SNL.

1x13 The Final Girl(s) as well. I think it was pretty obvious that the ending was contrived in an attempt to boost ratings for a potential season 2? I am sincerely hoping that there will be an alternate ending on the Season 1 DVD when it comes out. I'm pretty sure they planned and maybe even filmed a different ending than what was shown. I also really hope the ending scene was a dream!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]7. Least favourite episode?[/b] 1x13 The Final Girl(s) as well. I think it was pretty obvious t
8. A favourite quote?

One of many...
 [b]8. A favourite quote?[/b] One of many...
laugh
8 - A favourite quote?
"Can it, manatees!" (1x07)
 [b]8 - A favourite quote?[/b] "Can it, manatees!" (1x07)
misanthrope86 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
8. A favourite quote?
So many to choose from, this show had many good quotes!
 [b]8. A favourite quote?[/b] So many to choose from, this প্রদর্শনী had many good quotes!
DarkSarcasm commented…
Chad just wants to প্রণয় everybody. With his body. ;) বছরখানেক আগে
laylastepford commented…
As he said, he "can't help it that everyone wants to get with this". XD বছরখানেক আগে
9 - Favourite Dickie Dollar Scholar?
Chad Radwell, obvs.
 [b]9 - Favourite Dickie Dollar Scholar?[/b] Chad Radwell, obvs.
9. Favourite Dickie Dollar Scholar?

I do like Chad Radwell, but I thought I'd choose pre-Red Devil revelation Gay Boone here, because I found him hilarious. I didn't like him as a Red Devil though...
 [b]9. Favourite Dickie Dollar Scholar?[/b] I do like Chad Radwell, but I thought I'd choose pre-Re
DarkSarcasm commented…
This is adorable, and I will be saving it to use as an প্রতীকী at some point. =D বছরখানেক আগে
misanthrope86 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ poor dead gay Boone বছরখানেক আগে
9 - Favourite Dickie Dollar Scholar?

Chad, obviously. And finally found that pic I was looking for. :)
 [b]9 - Favourite Dickie Dollar Scholar?[/b] Chad, obviously. And finally found that pic I was look
10 - Favourite outfit?
Chanel #3's link. And my favorite accessory is link!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]10 - Favourite outfit?[/b] Chanel #3's [url=http://screamqueensfashion.tumblr.com/post/134830659
misanthrope86 commented…
Aaaaaaare আপনি sure আপনি aren't a crazy cat lady? XD বছরখানেক আগে
DarkSarcasm commented…
I enjoy cheezburgr মার্জার and pictures of বেড়ালছানা and such, but actual মার্জার and I do not get along. =P বছরখানেক আগে
10 - Favourite outfit?

This one. I think Chanel & Chanel #3 had the best outfits overall.
 [b]10 - Favourite outfit?[/b] This one. I think Chanel & Chanel #3 had the best outfits overall.
10. Favourite outfit?

Basically most things Chanel #3 wore across the entire season. I also loved their KKT tops and it would be wicked awesome if someone would link. Anywho, this Chanel #3 outfit is a definite favourite.
 [b]10. Favourite outfit?[/b] Basically most things Chanel #3 wore across the entire season. I also
mischievous
11 - Favourite Red Devil?
(Dead Gay) Boone
 [b]11 - Favourite Red Devil?[/b] (Dead Gay) Boone
11. Favourite Red Devil?

Boone, I guess. I didn't really like any of the Red Devils much but Boone did provide some lols.
 [b]11. Favourite Red Devil?[/b] Boone, I guess. I didn't really like any of the Red Devils much bu
laugh
12 - Favourite nickname?
Manatee would be the obvious answer, so "Thank you, talking pumpkin." (1x11)
 [b]12 - Favourite nickname?[/b] Manatee would be the obvious answer, so "Thank you, [b]talking pumpk
misanthrope86 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ this was amazing. বছরখানেক আগে
mischievous
12. Favourite nickname?

Ugh, everything. There isn't nickname I don't love. So I'll go with "hippos" because there is something magically gross about the way Emma Roberts delivers any "hippo" line.
 [b]12. Favourite nickname?[/b] Ugh, everything. There isn't nickname I don't love. So I'll go with
mischievous
13 - Who did you want to be the Red Devil?
I was hoping for Chanel #5, with assistance from Chanel #3. Everyone was such a bitch to 5, she deserved some revenge.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]13 - Who did আপনি want to be the Red Devil?[/b] I was hoping for Chanel #5, with assistance from C
13. Who did you want to be the Red Devil (or at least one of them)?

Chanel #3. I mentioned somewhere else around here that I wanted her to not originally be a Red Devil but to have just decided to be one coz she was bored or something. XD
 [b]13. Who did আপনি want to be the Red Devil (or at least one of them)?[/b] Chanel #3. I mentioned
DarkSarcasm commented…
"How do আপনি plead?" "Whatever, IDK, I was bored." XD বছরখানেক আগে
14. Favourite use of music?

I loved the Bat For Lashes opening of 1x01, but I think best musical moment has to be 'Toy Soldiers'.
laugh
14 - Favourite use of music?
Backstreet's Back link. Oh my god, this scene was magnificent.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]14 - Favourite use of music?[/b] Backstreet's Back [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTCYCaOr
15 - Hopes for season 2 (assuming there is one)?
Ideally, more Chanels in the loony bin.

Realistically, since S2 will probably be a different story/cast, just no Lea Michele.
 [b]15 - Hopes for season 2 (assuming there is one)?[/b] Ideally, আরো Chanels in the loony bin. R
DarkSarcasm commented…
I প্রণয় it here! I never want to leave! =( বছরখানেক আগে
15. Hopes for season 2?

I just want the Holy Chanel-ity back! I'm pretty sure they will change the bulk of the cast and maybe keep some core ones... I figured they would either do a total overhaul like in American Horror Story, or they'll only do one season... but my hope is that they just give me more of my Chanels in some form. MOAR CHANELS.
 [b]15. Hopes for season 2?[/b] I just want the Holy Chanel-ity back! I'm pretty sure they will cha